2013 - BG-Kain-TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

The Blackgate guild [RES} seriously has no class.

Here´s a tip for you. PvP are meant to happen in PvP zones. If you cant handle it, stick to PvE.

RES is prolly the most classy guild on BG

Which doesn’t speak well for BG.

You have a remarkable way of looking at things! How inventive, and clever!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

The Blackgate guild [RES} seriously has no class.

Here´s a tip for you. PvP are meant to happen in PvP zones. If you cant handle it, stick to PvE.

RES is prolly the most classy guild on BG

Which doesn’t speak well for BG.

And with this statement its clear what’s going on here. Best to move on and ignore.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

You other servers are meanies, taking all our stuff like that. Can you bear to see FA take our place? Ask yourselves that the next time you demolish a red keep!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

KainengVsBGVsTC Thai Alliance Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKIGFQYCYRI

Enjoy! Please subscribe if u like

Btw, that was an AWESOME video! I have really been wanting to run with you guys and this video may have just persuaded me even more. One of these days I will get up extra early so I can tag along with you.

Great video! And great team work!

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

You other servers are meanies, taking all our stuff like that. Can you bear to see FA take our place? Ask yourselves that the next time you demolish a red keep!

I want my cookies. You guys gotta stay!!!

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Hooray! My OL back.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Is there a reason why you go through some of these entire fights without using protector’s strike once? I pretty much use PS on cooldown when I have multiple people around me while taking damage. It would seem to be a huge AoE damage loss to not use it all.

Like you say, I try to use it on cd when there´s alot of enemies around me. That said, I am leading and not that focused on my own playstyle as I am looking around me, looking at the minimap and coordinating on voicecoms. So my personal playstyle shouldnt be taken as the general HB guardian, as I hope they are doing better

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SlasherX.5198

SlasherX.5198

Shoutout to MEOW guild in KBL..

Great fights and a lot loot bags.. URGE painted KBL green… Congrats to all militias, and small 5 man groups for the support..

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

Score update:
—-

Attachments:

Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

I love Tier 2 its 24/7 action

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Walking and protecting a yak for 10 minutes only to have a zerg roll by and crush it centimeters before it reaches the gate…

http://youtu.be/QiQ72ys9wiM

Keep going TC! You’ve done a stellar job not letting BG take any ground on your BL, and we could do with them not having any more keeps!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

We have captured this creature in our garrison pantry. Would someone please step forward and claim their pet? The damages so far are ten dozen chocolate chip cookies and one life sized chocolate statue of Paris Hilton that we were planning on presenting to our friends on TC.

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Keep going TC! You’ve done a stellar job not letting BG take any ground on your BL, and we could do with them not having any more keeps!

Haha yeah, well KN hasn’t been helping in that regard either. Late last night when were trying to siege Bay, as soon as the wall would go down and we’d move in to work on inner we’d hear “KN is at Redbriar again”. Followed by .. “sigh okay let’s take it back and build the trebs again”. Then later we had to fight off KN once again who was sieging Briar from the island while we were working on Bay again only to have TC backdoor and take it while we were busy. Next thing you know we had nothing in TCBL haha. It was pretty fun though. Good fights last night for sure.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Haha yeah, well KN hasn’t been helping in that regard either. Late last night when were trying to siege Bay, as soon as the wall would go down and we’d move in to work on inner we’d hear “KN is at Redbriar again”. Followed by .. “sigh okay let’s take it back and build the trebs again”. Then later we had to fight off KN once again who was sieging Briar from the island while we were working on Bay again only to have TC backdoor and take it while we were busy. Next thing you know we had nothing in TCBL haha. It was pretty fun though. Good fights last night for sure.

Haha I must have missed that. For most of when I was on TCBL we were trying to attack BG’s 1 tower over and over again so that they wouldn’t take Bay from you. Of course BG ended up wiping us repeatedly with us acheiving nothing, but you gotta play for the points!!!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dredrum.2563

Dredrum.2563

Spartan like defense tonight in KBL Garrison hours of fun!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jooksify.3561

Jooksify.3561

This is epic. For those of us first time Tier 2’ers(or even T3+), well, I think most of us are pretty excited to finally be truly WvW’ing. I gotta admit, it’s pretty stressful and heart pounding compared to the relaxed lower tiers. Learning something new literally every 5 minutes.

Good fights guys keep them coming!

Jooksey
RE | Elementalist
NeverEndingOdds.com

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

We have captured this creature in our garrison pantry. Would someone please step forward and claim their pet? The damages so far are ten dozen chocolate chip cookies and one life sized chocolate statue of Paris Hilton that we were planning on presenting to our friends on TC.

Oh no!

Blasphemy!!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Hooray! Feisty’s back!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: crystal.5930

crystal.5930

EB was a blast last night. Totally frenetic pace. Seemed like a moment didn’t go by without somebody calling out about incoming KN or BG. Was particularly fun to see the two enemy zergs clash, which I got to witness a couple of times, once from the relative safety of a wall and once from the ground under their feet.

Chosovi Rose, Thomas Thorn, Crystalbrier, Bracken Farstone, Crassul, on Tarnished Coast
“Worshipping nonsense and imagination” — Hayden Herrera (paraphrased)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

For us uncultured swine,

So the new year was the night before last? Making last night the first night nothing crazy was going on during Oceanic hours for this matchup? Or was the new year last night?

Just wondering which of the two nights (night from my perspective as NA) is closer to what will be the pattern in the future.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

You can’t really judge anything till about Tuesday but I will say from experience BG won’t likely step on the breaks, so if KA is playing normally and not trying to just stay up extra late, then it should be pretty close. As for TC, we will try our best to bring it every night, but we do plan on getting plenty sleep once na prime is over.

Someone mentioned earlier that we might have some say on who gets first, but it’s not really true. We play a very opportunistic game, which we learned from BG against SoR. If keeping you two engaged scores us more points, then we will side with whoever extends your conflict. This is after all what makes a 3 way battle fun, and how the losing team stands the best chance of having an impact. Great fights all!

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Qid.1937

Qid.1937

Good times be had

BG Mrplow – Highly rated since 1987.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Haha I must have missed that. For most of when I was on TCBL we were trying to attack BG’s 1 tower over and over again so that they wouldn’t take Bay from you. Of course BG ended up wiping us repeatedly with us acheiving nothing, but you gotta play for the points!!!

Attention! Attention!

Would the angry red guys please vacate TCBL? We have a picnic planned and blood just doesn’t do well getting into our cakes and pies.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

TC WILL NEVER GIVE UP UNTIL WE CROSS THE BLACK GATE!!

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

Dear Blackgate Boys – some of us TC girls are waiting over by Ogreswatch for you. What is that you say? We have mortars, and arrow carts? Oh don’t be silly! We wouldn’t think of using those to slaughter you mercilessly like fish in a barrel. NO WAY! We’re just looking for a good time (or loot bags).

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

SlasherX.5198

URGE is heading out to bed nice fight in KBL… defended your garrison for 8 hours… It lasted that long.. got a ton of loot bags from Kaineng people..

We painted your BL green hope you do the same to us..

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Anthrage.2519

Anthrage.2519

Just an important note to all you TC players, while as some have said we may not have much influence over the outcome of this match as regards who finishes first, we do have control over whether we stay in this tier or not. Looking at the current points and trend, there is a good chance we will drop down to tier 3…I know all of us enjoy this tier and these dance partners, so don’t let up my friends!

Ranger Anthrage Stormrider – Sanguine Wild Guild [SW]
sPvP BuildWvW Build
Tarnished Coast Server- Anthrage Stormrider on Youtube

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

Just an important note to all you TC players, while as some have said we may not have much influence over the outcome of this match as regards who finishes first, we do have control over whether we stay in this tier or not. Looking at the current points and trend, there is a good chance we will drop down to tier 3…I know all of us enjoy this tier and these dance partners, so don’t let up my friends!

Nah no need to sensationalize things. Kaineng is a new opponent in this tier. It’s just what happens re: rating. We’ll be here next week, and it’ll be then that we find out if we still belong or not.

Either way, I’m fully expecting to rotate with Fort Aspenwood over 6th and 7th for the foreseeable future. It is what it is, let’s not be upset about it.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Good morning folks, and good battles last night (again I was in TCBL), with an epic battle in the hills keep. A lot of fun. Keep up the good work everyone.

To all kaineng – Do not move where the battle is, move to where the battle will be… and to those who have stepped up and provided leadership during even the most challenging of battles this week has provided, you all are doing a very good job – thank you. Not often will you hear it out in map chat or in game, but even if it’s not being spoken, know it’s appreciated and keep up the good work.

~ X

PS. .. and to the guy who inquired on lunar new year – google works, but it starts february 10 – which I believe was last night. To anyone who celebrates, enjoy the festival of the year. We’ll buy some fireworks, and celebrate with some candles, latterns and such.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

(edited by Hexin.5603)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

RoninDB.9540

My favorite part was the map chat “omg I need to pee, hurry up” !!

Zero Negative [ZN]
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

Some of the best WvW i’ve played in a long time last night. Pretty sure NOC hit every map at some point haha. Shout out to KN Oceanics! Wish TC had more coverage so Tier 2 could be even more epic!

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

SlasherX.5198

mind blown right now.. TC BL hills has waypoint with wooden doors and walls :O

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Score update! Presented by Vana White. I mean Flav.
I warned the photoshop would be abysmal.

Attachments:

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Some of the best WvW i’ve played in a long time last night. Pretty sure NOC hit every map at some point haha. Shout out to KN Oceanics! Wish TC had more coverage so Tier 2 could be even more epic!

I think part of the problem is that among the limited population of people who are willing to wvw on a rp server, there is already a euro option in the unofficial European role playing server. But I hold out hope that at some point, some of the oceanic guilds in the over popped top 3 will decide to jump just to create 2 semi even tiers. I’m not holding my breath though ;p

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

I think part of the problem is that among the limited population of people who are willing to wvw on a rp server, there is already a euro option in the unofficial European role playing server. But I hold out hope that at some point, some of the oceanic guilds in the over popped top 3 will decide to jump just to create 2 semi even tiers. I’m not holding my breath though ;p

I was kind of hoping that would happen right before transfers ended but it actually went the other way, people went to the top 3. For your coverage, and the fact that you’re a RP server, TC does an amazing job in WvW and are improving by the day Keep up the good fight!

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

RoninDB.9540

Dear Shaka – I fell in love with you a bit today (due to your awesome update). Don’t tell any of the boys from Blackgate.

Love,
Ronin

Zero Negative [ZN]
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

Wish TC had more coverage so Tier 2 could be even more epic!

Yeeeep. That’s pretty much a universal sentiment at this point, though it’s beyond most people’s control.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Yes, but the people we do have are awesome and bring a lot to the table in WvW and beyond.

I like our funny zombie coast … Our map chat is hilarious most days …. You can catch glimpses of it during score updates.

Remember, we make you earn our bananas. :p

(edited by Jayne.9251)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

Here kitty kitty kitty. We won’t hurt you. Should come down and play.

Attachments:

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hydrophidian.4319

Hydrophidian.4319

Celebrity Score Update!

Attachments:

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Feni.4306

Feni.4306

Here kitty kitty kitty. We won’t hurt you. Should come down and play.

Don’t need to, you guys killed me anyways haha. So many marks and ranger aoe. Nightlight showed me that trick about a week ago but I didn’t think I’d ever actually use it though.

Warrior – Ríse[MoM]. Guardian – Ekria. Necro – Reimia. Engi – Feni Navi
Tarnished Coast.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

The Dragon Slayer score update.

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

I strongly advise BG against feeling too comfortable with a Sunday/Monday night lead against a server where WM lives. They should remember what happened last time this occurred, when BG was fresh into T1.

Some of the new Kaineng troops (like CO, TL or Ph) can tell the story.

IMO – if the WM main force was not on this weekend, I can only congratulate the rest of Kaineng for their great performance. If WM does come back – things will change. If they decide to take a break or maybe leave GW2 alltogether (like they did with GW1 once) the match will be balanced.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

I strongly advise BG against feeling too comfortable with a Sunday/Monday night lead against a server where WM lives. They should remember what happened last time this occurred, when BG was fresh into T1.

IMO – if the WM main force was not on this weekend, I can only congratulate the rest of Kaineng for their great performance. If WM does come back – things will change. If they decide to take a break or maybe leave GW2 alltogether (like they did with GW1 once) the match will be balanced.

Who says BG is comfortable? BG has been through pretty much everything in wvw. We kinda have an idea of what a 7 day war is lol. Thanks for your concern though.

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Foss.4830

Foss.4830

Celebrity Score Update!

loool we need more of these updates

Bluecog – Valór [RUN] – Kaineng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Foss.4830

Foss.4830

They’re definitely giving us one helluva fight. I honestly dont know how much of WM is away this week for holidays but last night looked pretty ugly based on the score updates i was seeing. Sadly wasnt able to be on myself.

Hopefully they’ll all be back in force next week

Bluecog – Valór [RUN] – Kaineng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

So i took RK out into the field today yet again i got to be in all 3 borderlands and kill both TC and Keinig.

I captured towers, Keeps and even a Garrison so i was very happy. Thanks to the Militia and guild that supported me and let me boss them around.

Attachments:

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Twinbabas.6053

Twinbabas.6053

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

RoninDB.9540

Congrats! Sounds like you had some fun. May the loot bags be with you

Zero Negative [ZN]