2013 - BG-Kain-TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Hello everyone.

Just jumping in to remind you that any appeal about in-game suspensions can be made by sending a ticket to our Customer Support team. Lets try to maintain the good atmosphere shown in this thread and keep the sportsmanship up!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Xinthai.6175

Xinthai.6175

This is not the matchup everybody wanted if the mighty War Machine is not able to field their best commander.

The good news is it looks like we’ll be stuck here together for a long time. Yay!

Captain Giggles – 80 Necromancer
Aurelia Celeste – 80 Mesmer

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

This is not the matchup everybody wanted if the mighty War Machine is not able to field their best commander.

The good news is it looks like we’ll be stuck here together for a long time. Yay!

Why would they need him. Hey it sucks if he was wrongfully banned, but do they really need him to PvE some doors. It is not like we have a massive Oceanic presence for them to fight.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Everything I heard mentioned BG having pretty good 24/7 coverage – is that not true? I know the numbers are a bit skewed this week due to the lunar New Year, but later in the week that should balance out some.

Great week so far, here’s to hoping that internal Kaineng drama doesn’t skew our awesome matchup thread and the fantastic atmosphere TC and BG have shared with us.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Second HB video from this matchup is up, showing first 5 hours of last nights reset in BG bl vs. guilds such as TL, RUN and TSL.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Xinthai.6175

Xinthai.6175

Everything I heard mentioned BG having pretty good 24/7 coverage – is that not true? I know the numbers are a bit skewed this week due to the lunar New Year, but later in the week that should balance out some.

Great week so far, here’s to hoping that internal Kaineng drama doesn’t skew our awesome matchup thread and the fantastic atmosphere TC and BG have shared with us.

We only really have one or two active guilds (that are mostly casual afaik) during Oceanic. That’s our weak point. Once SEA gets on we go back to full force.

Captain Giggles – 80 Necromancer
Aurelia Celeste – 80 Mesmer

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Drakh.3128

Drakh.3128

I got an infraction for saying Kain was carried to the top by Asians. Just to let the other in this thread whom are saying the same. Looks like the mods are either asian or play on Kain

infractionTotal++

- Drakh (BT)
- Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Not really. We have some Oceanic’s and they are great at what they do, but we have never had a strong 24/7 coverage. If WM and the other oceanic over there was looking for an equal fight they will not get it. BG will fight and do there thing, but it is not our strong side. BG is a lot less populated then most people think.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

Just want to say good fights to the BG we face in there BL last night for many many hours. We really didn’t take a whole lot but had some great zerg fights.

Sign,
Meow guild.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

We only really have one or two active guilds (that are mostly casual afaik) during Oceanic. That’s our weak point. Once SEA gets on we go back to full force.

Ah, thanks for clarification. I had the impression (from other threads) you guys had hordes of hardcore folks at all times of the day.

Appreciate it!

Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

Stonemist golem party was fun. Intense three way in the lord room was fun for a while. Lag was not.

Good matchup!

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Feydra.6318

Feydra.6318

To all my beloved TCers and the valliant foes, keep it up, been some epic clashes !

Miriel de Clavo – Elementalist
Fey Sparrow – Warrior
If i nag about things, its only couse i care ;P

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tempest.5094

Tempest.5094

No oceanic hordes on BG but we have some hardcore insomniac’s. I started out on Kaineng and I dont remember us being that good. Great time last night!

[FA]Grey Mouzer = Kill Stealing Ranger ;)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

This darned lag in eb is crazy! Not just culling issues. Anyone else having this issue or do I just need a new comp nudges hubby.. valentines coming no but seriously does it seem worse?

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Asklepious.6014

Asklepious.6014

Been WvW +14hours straight!! ahhh! goodnight everyone! great reset night.. [RISE] had lots of fun defending at kaineng borderland.. bringing back to back zerg from TC and Blackgate.. id like to thank GoF and LW for constant zerging! you gave one hell of a show then [Urge] came in for euro time.. and it was gg.. so IMA GO TO SLEEP!! night!

Always a Pleasure Jarvin, We still scream in map chat “balls deep” in remembrance of you

Donn Asklepious – Necromancer
Guild Leader: Get of Fenris [GoF] of Blackgate
http://www.getoffenris.com

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SlasherX.5198

SlasherX.5198

after 9hours commanding in Kaineng BL URGE is heading to sleep great fights there, unlimited zergs from both sides and those crazy golem rushes.. we have fun and gained a lot of loot bags.. I like your relentless attack on all sides.. We tried getting garrison and failed though but it was fun..

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Willkiller.3019

Willkiller.3019

Last night the lag made W3 virtually unplayable for me. 7-10 second delays on ability with some not firing at all. Was not a pleasant experience.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: DarkElvenChic.2618

DarkElvenChic.2618

Not really. We have some Oceanic’s and they are great at what they do, but we have never had a strong 24/7 coverage. If WM and the other oceanic over there was looking for an equal fight they will not get it. BG will fight and do there thing, but it is not our strong side. BG is a lot less populated then most people think.

WM plays early when they are looking for a big fight. Like on reset.

Kaineng, keep it together and always hold the line. It’ll all work out in the end. Best to keep internal affairs off the forums.

TC and BG we love you guys! Really, thanks for being friendly and fun.

Commander ~ Aurora Noctai ~ Thief
Officer of Rethesis [RE] ~ Kaineng
NEO Alliance ~ NeverEndingOdds.com

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

No oceanic hordes on BG but we have some hardcore insomniac’s. I started out on Kaineng and I dont remember us being that good. Great time last night!

We’ve learned quite a bit as we went through each tier – although the scorecard showed blowouts, every tier had some great clashes (from my perspective anyway), and every server had something to teach us, from ET and FC in T8 all the way to DB last week.

Glad that we can be here in T2 and not be an embarrassment to you guys. Looking forward to more great battles this week!

Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

To engikan (i think?) of Kaineng, who invited himself into my party …..=)

Kangan (sorry), deserves a cookie. Every week

To our new zombie friends, and beasts of the gate, it’s been fun so far. Spent most time within the TC BL. Taking out yak’s from north camp, and contesting gar when en route (<charr thief, was tried, convicted, and punished for the yakslapper offense). Was good to see sB (sry if I got the tag wrong), also doing a lot of that last night.

iCoa, joker – it’s good to see the progression over time with your guild.

And TC… PiNK – super crazy 2 shot thief… what is your build. I’m just curious (you play the blonde human, but hit like a truck 2 shoting pvt people, and were protecting a treb briefly at the north east camp). Is it full GC?

Lots of good times so far, had to log after 2am, though

To all celebrating the Lunar new year … please take this time to enjoy your friends and family. It’s well deserved. Jang, I wish you a speedy recovery through the issues. At the very least we are not with those in mags nor DB any longer. And rather welcomed to this tier with opponents who look to battle on the field.

And Kaineng, until we stand side by side with our friends again…

let us keep up… our way of life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXlu7BZASMo

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Willkiller.3019

Willkiller.3019

Anyone got a score update for those of us that work Saturdays?

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

WM have 3 Elite CMD.
but all 3 CMD can’t play GW2 for 3 days.
(i was suspended today, and other 2cmd are work, holiday)
ok. i will rest for 1 week.
WM sub-cmd still will do best for Kaineng, but will be very hardly fight.
Goodbye Kaineng for 1 week.

Suspended again? T_T

Who are the top 3 commanders in BG? I don’t even know who they are but I am sure they must be botting too.

Hope to see you again soon.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

WM have 3 Elite CMD.

Suspended again? T_T

Who are the top 3 commanders in BG? I don’t even know who they are but I am sure they must be botting too.

Fully realize this is a joke, but not funny to post this stuff even in jest. :-)

Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: fishergrip.4082

fishergrip.4082

What are your queues like on Kaineng? Your numbers are ridiculous.

Maid Of The Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

outmanned .. 15chars

^^ this was also a joke … not bad- range from 5-30 yesterday and depends on BL

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: John Madden.3569

John Madden.3569

To engikan (i think?) of Kaineng, who invited himself into my party …..=)

Kangan (sorry), deserves a cookie. Every week

To our new zombie friends, and beasts of the gate, it’s been fun so far. Spent most time within the TC BL. Taking out yak’s from north camp, and contesting gar when en route (<charr thief, was tried, convicted, and punished for the yakslapper offense). Was good to see sB (sry if I got the tag wrong), also doing a lot of that last night.

That’s us. It was good fun!

We made a few PiNK friends in the TC BL with all that yakslapping.

Prosecco – Ele; Sweet Genius – Mesmer
Sissy Boys [sB]
Kaineng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I think Kain players are pushing harder than normal and playing longer hours, which is to be expected in their first real test since the transfers. I’ll admit though that I was surprised by their numbers on reset night. As BG’s numbers dwindled later in the night KN stayed pretty strong. I didn’t expect that kind of showing. KN seems to have recieved more transfers than I thought.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

DarkElvenChic.2618

I think Kain players are pushing harder than normal and playing longer hours, which is to be expected in their first real test since the transfers. I’ll admit though that I was surprised by their numbers on reset night. As BG’s numbers dwindled later in the night KN stayed pretty strong. I didn’t expect that kind of showing. KN seems to have recieved more transfers than I thought.

I can verify that we do often pull split shifts. That is to say our Oceanic/NA population wakes earlier or stays up later than most. Probably due to the fact that our Euro population is almost non-existent. For instance, personally on reset night I rarely go to bed before 6am EST, it’s usually more like 10 or not at all.

Our strongest times are when NA and Oceanic overlap, which is unfortunately the point at which most NA servers start to head to bed (insomniacs excluded). Yes, there were a lot of transfers though. The closure of free transfers bumped up our population drastically.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Lol pretty sure TC could lose our top 3 commanders and not much would change. Certainly there would be less open field fights but this match is a slower more defensive one so far anyways. Just relax and have some fun KG!

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

It’s that time again – time for another exciting score update with As the Yak Runs!

Don’t know what As the Yak Runs is? You can read the past episodes in our old match thread, here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Feb-1st-BG-TC-FA/1366732

After spending the whole day searching for Peta, Ellehnia trudges into the bar her family lives above feeling drained and confused.Peta had never missed a yak parade before.Her worried thoughts are interrupted by the roar of her father, Typhor.

“ELLEHNIA! Where have you been? We have heard some very interesting news.” Typhor growls.

Ellie rubs her hands together nervously as her two brothers, Sardonicus and Charzilla come up to their father’s side to add their menacing glares to his. Though, she’s not really sure if they are glaring. She’s always had a hard time with Charr facial expressions.
Her brothers and father have always been overprotective, but she never thought that they would find out about her dalliance with the enemy. Her father is usually too busy changing his armor out and her brothers too busy boxing and trying questionable consumables to notice what she’s up to. But they’re sober now and Tryce was on his way to the bar now to pick her up for a farming party. It was as good a time as ever for them to find out.

“Well…I’m an adult, I can date if I want to…”

The three chars look confused.

“Dating?” Says Sardonicus.

“What motherkittening kitten thinks he can date my sister?!”

“We just wanted to tell you that Peta left for commander school…” Typhor’s voice has softened.

“Wha-Commander school?” Ellehnia feels her heart drop. He would be gone for weeks. They’d never been apart for longer than a few days. Ellehnia might be the leader of the yak team, but Peta is the soul of it. The team is simply not the same when he’s gone, and it hurts her that he didn’t tell her himself that he was leaving. Doesn’t Peta know that she would never leave the coast to walk yaks with Tryce – even if she has secret trysts and farms gold with him? Her bond with her team is stronger than that. As far as she’s concerned, Peta, Petra, Ellie, Mini and Yue will walk yaks together until the end of the mistwar, then retire and open up a farm for retired dolyaks together where the yaks can run free and have their hooves polished and their fur brushed regularly.

“And of course you can date, Princess. As long as he’s a strong, handsome, Charr with good armor in colors that coordinate well with your own.” Typhor says, smiling and patting Ellehnia ‘gently’ on her head, causing her hat to scrunch down over her eyes and her knees to buckle slightly.

“If not, then we crush him.” Charzilla shrugs. Sardonicus nods in agreement.
Ellie steels herself. She’s not willing to lie to her family, even if it’s a lie of omission.

“I’m not dating a Charr. I’m dating a human. His name is Tryce and he lives in Blackgate.”

The three char throw their arms up in surprise and horror.

“He’s coming here to visit me now. I’ll introduce you.” She smiles sweetly at her dumbfounded family and walks to the door.

Attachments:

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

(edited by appledainty.8127)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

appledainty.8127

(continued)
Tryce walks into the bar having no idea what he’s about to encounter. Not that it would matter if he did know anyway, because his ego awesomeness shields him from most things. Tryce has never once doubted that things will work out for him just how he wants them to – because why wouldn’t they? He’s amazing. Legendary, even.
He strides confidently into the bar, full of swagger, and waves at Ellehnia. He doesn’t even notice the three huge Charr warriors behind her at first. “Hey babycakes, how you doin’?”

“Hey, it’s that guy…I kittening hate that guy! He’s in that LW gang!” Sardonicus glares at the tiny human man who thinks he’s going to woo his sister. Typhor, Charzilla and Sardonicus lean threateningly over the tiny human and roar together.

In what was clearly a moment of temporary madness, Tryce finds himself cowering. He quickly recovers himself, though, and tries to pass this off with a laugh. “Hahaha, your family is great, Ellie. I love your armor colors, Mr. Typhor. You’re wearing a mix of Flame Legion, Primeval and Nightmare sets, right?” He says congenially to Typhor, that carefree smile returning.

Typhor feels torn, but Sardonicus and Charzilla are still growling. This puny human is clearly not good enough to date his daughter…and is clearly from a rival land…but it’s hard for him to disapprove of a man who knows his armor. He almost feels like he’s looking at a lower quality, human, poorly dressed version of himself. Of course, no-one will ever be as amazing as he is, so maybe this Tryce is as close as Ellie can get. And at least he’s not a plant. Nothing kept him awake at night more than the fear that his new armor color choices don’t blend together well – but his second worst fear was that his daughter would end up with that plant-boy. Petac? Petra? What was his name again? “I suppose you are not so bad for a tiny little man…but if you hurt my daughter…”

“We gunna roflstomp you like the little kitten you are!” Charzilla finishes the sentence, laughing maniacally.

Later that night, Ellehnia is relaxing in her room when there’s a gentle knock on the door. It can only be one person – her mother, Lawrence Lawrette. Her brothers and father don’t bother with doors or knocking.

“Is it all right if I come in, sweetheart?” Her mother’s high voice rings sweetly from the doorway.

“Aye…” Ellie was nervous telling her father and brothers about her new boytoy, but it was really her mother’s opinion that matters. Her mother is the sensible one in the family.

“Your father told me you’re seeing a boy from Blackgate.” Lawrette says quietly, mild worry in her eyes.

“Yeah…his name is Tryce.”

Lawrette stares at her daughter for a moment, then her lip quivers and she sobs into her hands. “Why didn’t you tell me? Don’t you trust me? You know that I will always support you no matter what~! Even if you’re dillydallying with one of those [LW] bad boys!”

Ellie sighs and puts an arm around her mother, stroking her long blonde hair. “I’m sorry, Mom…”

Team Dolyak [KH]

(edited by appledainty.8127)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: zidia.3675

zidia.3675

Second HB video from this matchup is up, showing first 5 hours of last nights reset in BG bl vs. guilds such as TL, RUN and TSL.

Your guild wrecked us, plain and simple. I think all night we won 2-3 fights out of god knows how many. I could be like others and make excuses, like culling, outnumbered, you are all bots, etc, but I don’t think it would of matter that much overall to the outcomes. It made us really internalize what was going on and how to improve and what to strive for. Thanks for the free lessons!

After you guys were gone from the map, all the fighting seemed kind of easy in retrospect.

Greymuzzle/Zydia
Valor [RUN]
Kaineng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Durakone.5237

Durakone.5237

Kaineng did not disappoint last night! I know you guys have been waiting a loooong time for good fight, but I was afraid you might have gone soft while waiting around. Pound for pound you guys are excellent opponents and I was really impressed with your teamwork, I heard reports that it was next dam near impossible to keep conditions on you guys. Win or lose this is going to be a got dam good week.

Dwhite Dynamite of the TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Anthrage.2519

Anthrage.2519

Great fights last night! Here are two random videos showing us, TC, tangling with BG on Kaineng BL. Couple Kaineng in the back in the first one….some pretty long large-scale fights. ton of fun as always! BG very tight in the first one, as usual.

TC & BG at Champion’s, 11 PM EST, Reset Night, Kaineng BL – the moment BG took the points lead!

TC & BG at Vale, just before Midnight, Reset Night, Kaineng BL

Ranger Anthrage Stormrider – Sanguine Wild Guild [SW]
sPvP BuildWvW Build
Tarnished Coast Server- Anthrage Stormrider on Youtube

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

I have never heard this bot thing before for wvw.

Is it really possible to bot an army in wvw? I would think it would be much much much less effective than thinking people at the controls.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

Ellie – I want you to know I saw Charzill and Peta last night in BG BL. I skeeweeedd like a school girl who had just seen rockstars. I’m pretty sure I saw Tryce too, I skeewweedd during that one too – as I spit blood during my rather violent death.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: the boss.7308

the boss.7308

jesus i have never seen such blatant spying by a server until this match up. Kaineng attacks sm opens the se door and as soon as the commander is alerted and porting to lowlands they run away from the wide open door. I dont blame them for runing though after getting wiped so many times.

(edited by the boss.7308)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

I have never heard this bot thing before for wvw.

Is it really possible to bot an army in wvw? I would think it would be much much much less effective than thinking people at the controls.

It would be quite possible, though this doesn’t mean people are doing it. Most of the agents you play against in games are intended to be interesting to play against, not difficult to play against (unless difficult is interesting).

Tier 1 Casual

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Looks like I’ll have to bake some more cookies……

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

DarkElvenChic.2618

Guys let’s not derail the thread please!

Score update! 3:47 EST

EDIT: Jayne, can we have chocolate in this batch? ^,^

Attachments:

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

appledainty.8127

Ellie – I want you to know I saw Charzill and Peta last night in BG BL. I skeeweeedd like a school girl who had just seen rockstars. I’m pretty sure I saw Tryce too, I skeewweedd during that one too – as I spit blood during my rather violent death.

looool hilarious. I will let them know. XD They don’t really keep track of the forums.

Team Dolyak [KH]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Kain, you guys really have loads of people, definitely Tier1’s coverage. I cant even used any skill at all inside the SM lord room during a WM zergy moment. In tier1 there wasnt this much skill lag but here with Kain the skill lag is insane.

But good fight with WM today in EBG. Thais definitely enjoy the challenge you brought with. I also got load of good video shots Video coming soon hehe.

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

WM have 3 Elite CMD.

Suspended again? T_T

I’ll give it a shot, Smokee, Orcommanderx and Patzero. If you would call them botting then BG needs a lot more botters. Ever since a couple days into T1 too many commanders retreat and kill half the group waisting valuble minutes and minutes = points. BG has long spans where our coverage/strategy is noticeably weak but not when these 3 are on the maps

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

(edited by Miiaah.5416)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

First HB video up from tonights reset, showing some fights during the first hour in BG bl @ Bay vs. TL and others. Second video from a guardian pov with more fights will be uploaded within 12 hours.

Is there a reason why you go through some of these entire fights without using protector’s strike once? I pretty much use PS on cooldown when I have multiple people around me while taking damage. It would seem to be a huge AoE damage loss to not use it all.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

jesus i have never seen such blatant spying by a server until this match up. Kaineng attacks sm opens the se door and as soon as the commander is alerted and porting to lowlands they run away from the wide open door. I dont blame them for runing though after getting wiped so many times.

Definitely not spying. Just getting you to use up your supplies. We busted the same door open about half a dozen times

I will say that the BG zerg is rolling us something fierce. I like this tier… i like it alot.

WvW Necro

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SpitfireXD.3865

SpitfireXD.3865

Can officers/gm’s from RISE, TL, and CO please pm me. I’ve got questions.. and cookies.

Dunois [Agg] Aggression
Elementalist/Mesmer of Eredon Terrace

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

Kain, you guys really have loads of people, definitely Tier1’s coverage. I cant even used any skill at all inside the SM lord room during a WM zergy moment. In tier1 there wasnt this much skill lag but here with Kain the skill lag is insane.

But good fight with WM today in EBG. Thais definitely enjoy the challenge you brought with. I also got load of good video shots Video coming soon hehe.

Not saying that we don’t have good coverage – but I think there’s a larger EB issue that’s making it worse. Seeing quite a few posts regarding skill lag and whatnot in there – there’s one on the WvW forums about a “7 second instant cast” or something like that.

Something is probably broken in there, which is adding to the lag as well.

Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: WrathOfGod.4695

WrathOfGod.4695

called using enemy supply. last night in that BG vid posted a couple posts above, on their outer Bay we had at least 5 different ways to get through. And at inner they had 2 gates down and 2 walls. Not a chance to repair it so when the time came we could attack from wherever we wanted, however we wanted.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I’ll just leave this here …

*whistles

*wanders off …

lalallalala …..

Attachments:

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Dear BG,

What exactly is your new commander doing with that cat?

O.o

Attachments: