2013 - BG-Kain-TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

I found the humor in your tone

thanks – I’m at work still as well for a little bit longer.

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA had an update a few minutes ago:

Blackgate: 369 | +260 ppt
Kaineng: 255 | +165 ppt
Tarnished Coast: 392 | +270 ppt

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Foss.4830

Foss.4830

Allow me to break the ice with score updates. Unfortunately my computer, being 10 years old, does not render characters nicely.

This is clearly a 2v1 situation against Kaineng, and it is obviously the result of “keeping the man down”. Just look at that ppt. It’s so tiny!

Edit: because I just realized it’s hard to detect when posts like this are serious or not, I’m being facetious. Reset scores are hilariously small imho.

We always have a very weak reset night. I think its mainly due to the large number of pugs that clog up the queues for hours on end. I myself am currently sitting in LA waiting to get into BG.

I doubt its a case of us being double teamed.

Bluecog – Valór [RUN] – Kaineng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Welcome to T2 Kaineng guys! Have fun!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Allow me to break the ice with score updates. Unfortunately my computer, being 10 years old, does not render characters nicely.

This is clearly a 2v1 situation against Kaineng, and it is obviously the result of “keeping the man down”. Just look at that ppt. It’s so tiny!

Edit: because I just realized it’s hard to detect when posts like this are serious or not, I’m being facetious. Reset scores are hilariously small imho.

xD

One of the painful lessons we’ve learned is that our reset nights rarely go as well as we’d like – well, they haven’t in the past few weeks anyway. Heck, I’m happy to see +165 against such competitive opponents. ;-)

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: ISteveI.9732

ISteveI.9732

Just drop by and wish BG/KN/TC all the best!
This week highlight will be on you guys!

Will KN dominate again?
Will BG/TC manage stop KN from their long impressive run?

Ok! i’m envy u got such match up :P
Enjoy and have fun !

Sea of Sorrows
Q Xoxo – Elementalist | Styls – Warrior | Stylic – Theif | Stylc – Mesmer

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: sestitodc.3567

sestitodc.3567

We always have a very weak reset night. I think its mainly due to the large number of pugs that clog up the queues for hours on end. I myself am currently sitting in LA waiting to get into BG.

So BG and TC pugs are both better than Kain pugs I suppose, since all high tier servers have that same queue problem on reset.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Early score update, kind of boring tbh on the homefront!

Attachments:

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

I love our Pugs!

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

xD

One of the painful lessons we’ve learned is that our reset nights rarely go as well as we’d like – well, they haven’t in the past few weeks anyway. Heck, I’m happy to see +165 against such competitive opponents. ;-)

Wow, that attitude would never fly on the Coast! Those “pugs” are the heart and soul of our defense, and offense.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: DarkElvenChic.2618

DarkElvenChic.2618

I was expecting us to drop down a tier so I have no idea where to go with As the Yak Runs now. Time to brainstorm. I have to figure out where Peta disappeared to.

Yeah, oddly enough he PMed me about an hour before reset. I was afk so I answered him about 15 min later and he was afk. Now he’s offline for reset, after asking if I was “ready”!

Commander ~ Aurora Noctai ~ Thief
Officer of Rethesis [RE] ~ Kaineng
NEO Alliance ~ NeverEndingOdds.com

(edited by DarkElvenChic.2618)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

So much fun at Bay in BG BL!

BeeGee
Beast mode

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Cimmric.7623

Cimmric.7623

This should be an epic week for us on Kain. Good luck to our valiant opponents. We know how to bring it and never quit.

Kaineng for the win…
Proud member of CNB

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Chessrook.8643

Chessrook.8643

o.o Wait, Kaineng is in T2 with us?

KAINENG?!?!

……….wow, I remember when they were the butt of every joke of ranking on the forums. Nice job Kaineng! VERY nice.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: engnayr.9150

engnayr.9150

Ehh… I think we just get carried by WM. Even with all the NA guilds that transfered, the past 2 weeks, we have struggled to take the lead during reset night, and it is only when NA finally goes to bed that WM does the night-cap, giving us the lead.

Stratheos, Elementalist
Kaineng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Ehh… I think we just get carried by WM. Even with all the NA guilds that transfered, the past 2 weeks, we have struggled to take the lead during reset night, and it is only when NA finally goes to bed that WM does the night-cap, giving us the lead.

Everyone knows that ultimately reset is meaningless to the total score, buttt….We at TC really take it seriously because its probably the most even you will ever have it in wvw. Supply is limited, siege is scarce, and knowing where the enemy is before they know where you are is sooo important. Winning reset, protecting your BL, keeping your garrison…thats what its all about for us.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

However, BG have people awake at that time… I don’t think WM will just turn everything blue…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Foss.4830

So BG and TC pugs are both better than Kain pugs I suppose, since all high tier servers have that same queue problem on reset.

Like I said in a previous post. Our pugs have alot to learn :P

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

We have a lot of good oceanic guilds that put in a good amount of hours besides WM. Also our NA guilds really aren’t that bad, past reset night all borderlands normally hold their own pretty well (last week WM was only assigned to EB). If anything its the EU presence we lack. After the oceanics go to bed there is a 4-5 hour window where the maps are extremely volatile due to very small numbers on all sides and so leading up to NA prime time you never know how the maps are going to look.

WM are for sure a huge asset though. The main issue with reset really seems to be lack of cohesion between guilds and pubs, which is to be expected given what a short amount of time Kaineng has had to gell. Most servers manage to assimilate pubs well into their zergs, we don’t and are often noticably 10-15 man short on reset night.

Something to work on for sure. This is already looking like it will be a great week.

(edited by SquirtyMagoo.8321)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

Wow, that attitude would never fly on the Coast! Those “pugs” are the heart and soul of our defense, and offense.

I must have missed something. Sorry if there’s some sort of misunderstanding – wasn’t referring to pugs at all, just our weak reset night performance. xD

Oh, offtopic – you have the best. Sig line. Everrrrrrr. Paris Hilton is cheering you on, I’m sure. Make ’er proud! LOL

Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dhampyr.2104)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: kurtosis.9526

kurtosis.9526

Pro-tip: Call them ‘militia’, not ‘pugs’. They’ll fight better.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Score update at 0159AM GMT/2059PM EST/1759PM PST with map… and something else I found…

Attachments:

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

We have a lot of good oceanic guilds that put in a good amount of hours besides WM. Also our NA guilds really aren’t that bad, past reset night all borderlands normally hold their own pretty well (last week WM was only assigned to EB). If anything its the EU presence we lack. After the oceanics go to bed there is a 4-5 hour window where the maps are extremely volatile due to very small numbers on all sides and so leading up to NA prime time you never know how the maps are going to look.

WM are for sure a huge asset though. The main issue with reset really seems to be lack of cohesion between guilds and pubs, which is to be expected given what a short amount of time Kaineng has had to gell. Most servers manage to assimilate pubs well into their zergs, we don’t and are often noticably 10-15 man short on reset night.

Something to work on for sure. This is already looking like it will be a great week.

Last week you lost your garrison in about 5 minutes following reset. I wouldn’t call that holding your own.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: lady lisz.7849

lady lisz.7849

Kaineng have gone way too far… Your ascension ends here!
To get to the T1 you need to cross the Blackgate and YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!

But EXPECT to try our earnest ;]

Truth and Knowledge are two different things
-Scholar Krasso-

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

Score update at 0159AM GMT/2059PM EST/1759PM PST with map… and something else I found…

Dude!!! The official “scoreboard babe”, as found on Google! I have brushed greatness this day!!!!

Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Asklepious.6014

Asklepious.6014

Best of luck to everyone this week!!! Looking forward to even more great battles ahead!

Donn Asklepious – Necromancer
Guild Leader: Get of Fenris [GoF] of Blackgate
http://www.getoffenris.com

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: katonium.1035

katonium.1035

Lunar New Year Eve today, servers like jq and kaineng will endure a week of depression during asian prime time.
well anyway… I am not sure how important this festival is in Korea, but still, Happy festival days to WMs , and to my Chinese fellows , and to everyone who cares this festival. Wish you all happiness , good health and fortunes in the lunar new year

Missandei of Naath, Sebastian Tureck

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

On one hand I’m barracking for blackgate, on the other I’d love to see kaineng in T1 just to see what WM does.

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

I am very interested on this match up but with lunar new year happening now I don’t think this week’s score will reflect on kain’s true potential!

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

I am very interested on this match up but with lunar new year happening now I don’t think this week’s score will reflect on kain’s true potential!

This guy understands the wvw meta-game.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

BG/TC

Want to wish you the best of luck this week and here’s to hoping you send this pretender back to T3 with its tail tucked between its ankles.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

BG/TC

Want to wish you the best of luck this week and here’s to hoping you send this pretender back to T3 with its tail tucked between its ankles.

Wth do you have against us? SoR? O_o

Attachments:

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

(edited by Ninya.3942)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Be sure to record/screenshot any suspicious zergs and report them. You know. With all real players.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ashuri.1387

Ashuri.1387

I MUST SAY THIS NOW. You TC guys are VERY respectful! I was just in your BL bluewater camp looking for you dolyak murderers O-O and decided since no one was coming to my call to hit you myself. haha idk why but it was fujn dropped some of you but in the end was killed haha. You guys bowed like sweethearts <3 hehe I was expecting some body jumping like everyone else haha

Kaineng [CNB] Commander/Guild Leader <3
Nyx Petalouda – Mesmer
Let’s play nice kittens<3

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Judas.5432

Judas.5432

We must protect our wild doylak population! Engies, get land mines on those hills, STAT!

Judas – Kaineng
[CO] Cryptic Omen

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Just wanted to pop in and say well done to our opponents, it’s been very interesting so far. Commander Gary Busey, formerly our head at TC is sad that he’s being replaced, but has found solace in the arms of a rather friendly skrit.

That said, I understand there are a good number of Korean players on Kaineng. I wanted to wish them an early happy new year .. it’s coming up Feb. 10th right?

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Foss.4830

Pro-tip: Call them ‘militia’, not ‘pugs’. They’ll fight better.

LOL ill think about that

Shout out to HB and LOTD on BG BL. You guys are putting us to shame

Good fights tonight even though we’ve been slaughtered in most of them :P

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Happy Lunar New Year to everyone!

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Happy Lunar New Year to everyone!

Lol happy new year to you to

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Cimmric.7623

I am excited to hear the banter has remained friendly and respectful, I already know the folks on TC were a class act. Blackgaters /salute to you guys I can’t wait to get off work and log in join the frey!

Kaineng for the win…
Proud member of CNB

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Surprise, suprise… when things are equal Kain flounders for a 3rd week in a row.

[SU]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kiexcolo.2416

Kiexcolo.2416

Happy Lunar New Year. I won’t mind a Hong Bao if someone wants to send me one but I will settle for a score update.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

Kain you guys have been great! BG, as always great to see you all again! This lag has been awful so I will see you all tomorrow after the update =) And Happy New Years!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Cimmric.7623

Ok the post about Kain floundering was un-necessary. BTW being 800 points behind after only 6 hours since reset isn’t floundering.

Kaineng for the win…
Proud member of CNB

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Score update.

Attachments:

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Ok the post about Kain floundering was un-necessary. BTW being 800 points behind after only 6 hours since reset isn’t floundering.

Shhh he’s not even from any of the servers playing. Just let the nice lad find a cozy bridge to hang out under.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sender.7958

Sender.7958

Yeah ignore that troll. Its great though that only kitten in this thread isn’t even in the actual matchup.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Shhh he’s not even from any of the servers playing. Just let the nice lad find a cozy bridge to hang out under.

This. You guys got some haters from other servers. It’s best to ignore them and eventually they will get bored and move on.

BG has had haters of there own <3.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

Surprise, suprise… when things are equal Kain flounders for a 3rd week in a row.

We’re totally floundering, yea we’re in 3rd right now, but we’re also not THAT far behind. Please keep your trolling to your own thread. Going to report this as such.

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Lol that’s awesome that you ranked the number one spot too!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: engnayr.9150

engnayr.9150

TC, you guys are so nice.

Stratheos, Elementalist
Kaineng