2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Silke.1695

Silke.1695

I’ll just leave this here …

*whistles

*wanders off …

lalallalala …..

Your forgot the sawz! Fried chiken jus ain’t teh same wifout it. ~ looks for the biscuits~
Commander Java JavFlava Flav won’t go for no ole dried up chiken yanno ;P

edited for almost divulging Flav’s seekrit identity~whew~

Attachments:

Toasted Coaster

(edited by Silke.1695)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Can we get a score update?

Sure as long as you can get our new celebrity commanders to stop spamming map chat .. just look at what it’s doing to my poor ranger

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: DarkElvenChic.2618

DarkElvenChic.2618

*whistles

*wanders off …

lalallalala …..

That is decidedly NOT chocolate!

We’re on to your schemes! No distracting our side show-I mean… Commander!

Commander ~ Aurora Noctai ~ Thief
Officer of Rethesis [RE] ~ Kaineng
NEO Alliance ~ NeverEndingOdds.com

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: kurtosis.9526

kurtosis.9526

We only really have one or two active guilds (that are mostly casual afaik) during Oceanic. That’s our weak point. Once SEA gets on we go back to full force.

Ah, thanks for clarification. I had the impression (from other threads) you guys had hordes of hardcore folks at all times of the day.

Appreciate it!

You might thinking of JQ, for which that characterization is very true.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kiexcolo.2416

Kiexcolo.2416

*whistles

*wanders off …

lalallalala …..

Those are some chicken looking cookies…

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Wiseman.4075

Wiseman.4075

I just have to say this is the best WvW fight I’ve ever had! I love that all three servers are throwing down one awesome battle royal in the fields of Tarnished Coast! Most fun I’ve had in GW2 for a very long time!

-Baltharaz the White

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Twystyd.8453

Twystyd.8453

What are your queues like on Kaineng? Your numbers are ridiculous.

We actually have the out-manned buff atm on green. US late there is a queue for a few hours but there is never one during the day.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

*whistles

*wanders off …

lalallalala …..

Those are some chicken looking cookies…

Page 4 … 9th post from the bottom.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sam.8193

Sam.8193

To engikan (i think?) of Kaineng, who invited himself into my party …..=)

Kangan (sorry), deserves a cookie. Every week

To our new zombie friends, and beasts of the gate, it’s been fun so far. Spent most time within the TC BL. Taking out yak’s from north camp, and contesting gar when en route (<charr thief, was tried, convicted, and punished for the yakslapper offense). Was good to see sB (sry if I got the tag wrong), also doing a lot of that last night.

iCoa, joker – it’s good to see the progression over time with your guild.

And TC… PiNK – super crazy 2 shot thief… what is your build. I’m just curious (you play the blonde human, but hit like a truck 2 shoting pvt people, and were protecting a treb briefly at the north east camp). Is it full GC?

Lots of good times so far, had to log after 2am, though

To all celebrating the Lunar new year … please take this time to enjoy your friends and family. It’s well deserved. Jang, I wish you a speedy recovery through the issues. At the very least we are not with those in mags nor DB any longer. And rather welcomed to this tier with opponents who look to battle on the field.

And Kaineng, until we stand side by side with our friends again…

let us keep up… our way of life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXlu7BZASMo

o_O my guildies think you are talking about me but I am not entirely sure. I did in fact protect the NE camp’s trebs, but that was like 10 hours ago of the time I post this. I was a blonde (only with Hylek Yellow Hue Potion), human female thief with 2 incinerators ;o and I think I do rmb fighting you once or twice, one time was 1v2ing against you and another person at CS’s switchback.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Cimmric.7623

Cimmric.7623

One day from reset we are all still civil to each other, that’s got to be a record since the ascension of Kaineng the Barbarians! Thank you TC and BG!

Kaineng for the win…
Proud member of CNB

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

One day from reset we are all still civil to each other, that’s got to be a record since the ascension of Kaineng the Barbarians! Thank you TC and BG!

Oh check out our thread from last week .. we managed to go pretty much the entire week this way.

Key is to just literally ignore any attempts to troll.

We really do enjoy having a civilized, and often goofy, match thread .. and some of you Kaineng folks are getting into the spirit of it, too .. that’s good to see.

Next up: Thursday’s tri-server dolyak walk parade. I fully expect it to be a complete success (And enjoying watching a certain BG fellah scarf down a sweat sock)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Everything I heard mentioned BG having pretty good 24/7 coverage – is that not true? I know the numbers are a bit skewed this week due to the lunar New Year, but later in the week that should balance out some.

Great week so far, here’s to hoping that internal Kaineng drama doesn’t skew our awesome matchup thread and the fantastic atmosphere TC and BG have shared with us.

Compared to most servers we have fought yes we do have superior coverage. This issue for other servers is slightly alleviated by the apparent map cap reduction which was supposedly implemented a few weeks ago.

In terms of civility this is one of the best threads I have seen. GG so far to Kain and TC.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

(And enjoying watching a certain BG fellah scarf down a sweat sock)

-whistles innocently-

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: dumptruck.7569

dumptruck.7569

how bout we start a forum drinking game…

anytime someone mentions 2v1 shot!
someone posts a commander pic…shot!

basically, lets do shots an watch the TC wenches backsides as they follow yaks….

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jacbo.7598

Jacbo.7598

I’d just like to echo the sentiments some of our members have posted here. We really enjoyed the fights we got on reset night in BG BL. It definitely felt like BG threw the cream of the crop at us, and it was… an educational experience. We’ve mainly been fighting PUGs or average quality guild groups on the way up, so it was a breath of fresh air to finally get to spar with the likes of HB and LotD, even if in our encounters (especially with the former) we were left a lot of skewered corpses more often than not. We also enjoyed the few fights we had with KH here and there, a lot more fun with similar manpower than it was fighting you 10v30 on IoJ. RISE is on our home BL btw, in case you want to pay them a visit.

I’m glad that we’re finally in a tier that will test our fairweather players and force the rest of us to tighten up our group compositions and tactics. We wiped quite a bit last night against the groups with tons more experience, but we’re not discouraged in the slightest, and have already begun making tweaks to fix the issues we noticed from forcing engagement after engagement and observing. We’ll be looking to be compensated for the badges we conferred upon you in due time.

Leader of Valor [RUN]
Kaineng
Apply Now: http://www.valorguild.org

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

I am most decidedly… a TC Wench. A Norn one too. I better be looking out for pirates.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: blnylund.1829

blnylund.1829

Just two Blackgate players having some fun in WvW trying to take on impossible odds. Shot from late reset night.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

I’m sure you’ll do fine without the bots, Kaineng. You don’t need them.

Fun thread to watch~

Attachments:

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

Did anyone else get randomly kicked from WvW a little while ago?

Tier 1 Casual

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

kerona.3465

Oh dear. You came out from under your bridge again. Back you go!

That said, it’s kind of nice the only trolls in this thread aren’t even in the match.

Above post has been reported. I suggest you all do the same.

All I said was complimentary.

Why so angry?

Maguuma [PYRO]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

you guys never said anything decent to us. and at least one guy in this thread flamed maguuma. two way street brah.

[SU]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

kerona.3465

Accusations? They were recorded on multiple occasions.

But OK, I will stop mentioning them because clearly you are highly offended by the idea, even though people were banned for it.

I just wanted to say you’re doing fine without them, but clearly that message is unwanted.

Maguuma [PYRO]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Throwing around the bot accusations again? How is this in any way complimentary? Please stay out of our match up thread unless you have something decent to say to us.

The thing is WM, is well known for throwing around wild accusations about spying, sending really rude and personal ingame mails, and beeing to loud on the forums. Atleast from their time on SBI. This may all be in the past, but you cant expect people to forget all that, and move on like it never happened.

We enjoy fighting Kaining, and we still got so many days left of this matchup and so many guilds left to fight. If you go around and take everything that gets said about guilds on your server personal, then you will have a hard time in the higher tiers.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

Just ignore the trolls. They are still mad about last week. This thread is too fun for them to derail.

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Throwing around the bot accusations again? How is this in any way complimentary? Please stay out of our match up thread unless you have something decent to say to us.

The thing is WM, is well known for throwing around wild accusations about spying, sending really rude and personal ingame mails, and beeing to loud on the forums. Atleast from their time on SBI. This may all be in the past, but you cant expect people to forget all that, and move on like it never happened.

I’m taking away your cookies.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Just ignore the trolls. They are still mad about last week. This thread is too fun for them to derail.

Lol mad at what?

Your NA crew couldn’t stop YB, Mag, and the NA crews in this match up on equal grounds. Sorry, you guys have a lot of work to do besides being carried by an asian horde before you can really get people mad. Most people understand the server who has the most #s at night wins.

[SU]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Could the Maguuma folks please go back to their own thread?

Thanks.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

Can I get another score update? And do something creative with it! <3

Tier 1 Casual

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Foss.4830

Foss.4830

Getting back on topic and ignoring the angry horde or magubbers…it seems we broke WvW

Bluecog – Valór [RUN] – Kaineng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Its to late for that. I gave them to our dolyaks to make em nice and fat, so that they have a better chance of surviving the winter. I see so many of them dead around in the borderlands, and Im sure its the cold killing them, and not my friends on TC – They wouldnt do that.. right?

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Getting back on topic and ignoring the angry horde or magubbers…it seems we broke WvW

Well that’s because you were picking on TC. /nod

Now you know better.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

you guys never said anything decent to us. and at least one guy in this thread flamed maguuma. two way street brah.

Maybe because you keep doing stuff like this -.-

Seriously we were having a nice thread…

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

2 borderlands down, and kaineng bl was down earlier.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: OldRodKS.9758

OldRodKS.9758

Big crash apparently… BGBL and TCBL both are unavailable KABL has long queue

Playing on Tarnished Coast
Playing a various Stormspire alt – if it’s Stormspire, it’s probably me
Guilds: Elder Prophets [EP], Principality of New Katulus (PiNK)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Its to late for that. I gave them to our dolyaks to make em nice and fat, so that they have a better chance of surviving the winter. I see so many of them dead around in the borderlands, and Im sure its the cold killing them, and not my friends on TC – They wouldnt do that.. right?

Gasp!

Absolutely not!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Foss.4830

Foss.4830

Now you know better.

Actually ill be honest I dont think ive killed anyone from TC so far this match up. Ive spent the past like 20 odd hours fighting on our side of the BG BL. we just failed at a mesmer portal into the keep when the whole thing crashed >.<

Bluecog – Valór [RUN] – Kaineng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Now you know better.

Actually ill be honest I dont think ive killed anyone from TC so far this match up. Ive spent the past like 20 odd hours fighting on our side of the BG BL. we just failed at a mesmer portal into the keep when the whole thing crashed >.<

Well there’s an official rule don’t you know .. you can’t kill Jayne. Otherwise who will make the cookies?

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Maybe because your guys were doing stuff like this last week. You guys talked mighty big behind an asian nightcrew. And kerona wasn’t even flaming you guys. Just congratulating you guys or not needing extracurricular stuff to win, and you guys flip out.

[SU]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Feanor.5927

Feanor.5927

This is the craziest and most fun wvw match ive been part of,Its a honor to fight Bg and Tc you guys are awesome!and im proud of Kaineng we are pulling hard after been told we dont belong!But this aint over and i love it!:)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

To engikan (i think?) of Kaineng, who invited himself into my party …..=)

Kangan (sorry), deserves a cookie. Every week

To our new zombie friends, and beasts of the gate, it’s been fun so far. Spent most time within the TC BL. Taking out yak’s from north camp (actually on the road just outside of it), and contesting gar when en route (<charr thief, was tried, convicted, and punished for the yakslapper offense). Was good to see sB (sry if I got the tag wrong), also doing a lot of that last night.

iCoa, joker – it’s good to see the progression over time with your guild.

And TC… PiNK – super crazy 2 shot thief… what is your build. I’m just curious (you play the blonde human, but hit like a truck 2 shoting pvt people, and were protecting a treb briefly at the north east camp). Is it full GC?

Lots of good times so far, had to log after 2am, though

To all celebrating the Lunar new year … please take this time to enjoy your friends and family. It’s well deserved. Jang, I wish you a speedy recovery through the issues. At the very least we are not with those in mags nor DB any longer. And rather welcomed to this tier with opponents who look to battle on the field.

And Kaineng, until we stand side by side with our friends again…

let us keep up… our way of life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXlu7BZASMo

o_O my guildies think you are talking about me but I am not entirely sure. I did in fact protect the NE camp’s trebs, but that was like 10 hours ago of the time I post this. I was a blonde (only with Hylek Yellow Hue Potion), human female thief with 2 incinerators ;o and I think I do rmb fighting you once or twice, one time was 1v2ing against you and another person at CS’s switchback.

That is the one, it was last night, saw you twice, between 10pm-1am (first at north camp when I came for the yak), the later being at that north east camp above EH when you guys were trebbing EH a minute or so before our counter finally started hitting it. I know with the 2 incinerators it’s gotta be you. I definitely remember, not often I drop that fast with the ‘wtf that was fast ouch’. I’m full pvt & ppt so I was very impressed and I’m interested to understand you line up trait wise and gear, because while I like my current, I’m always interested to try new things to see for myself. But I do understand if you’d rather keep it under locks. I suppose enough trial and error I could figure it out (I just dont want to go full GC, but I had one of those ‘wow, gotta know what that guy is running moments’. Very nice and will keep my eye out for ya all week long now.

~X

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

(edited by Hexin.5603)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Revel.9367

Revel.9367

Now you know better.

Well there’s an official rule don’t you know .. you can’t kill Jayne. Otherwise who will make the cookies?

/em stops at the market and buys some gluten-free dairy-free flavor-free organic ‘cookies’.

Yep, best let her live. Plus, she gives me someone to impersonate while I camp Vel.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

Maybe because your guys were doing stuff like this last week. You guys talked mighty big behind an asian nightcrew. And kerona wasn’t even flaming you guys. Just congratulating you guys or not needing extracurricular stuff to win, and you guys flip out.

gtfo. ty.

[HB] you guys are scary lol. We literally always ask where is the HB zerg so we can avoid them

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

Just ignore him, he can’t help it. But we can. FA is owning everyone down there, so they have nothing better to do.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

I’ve gotta hand it to TC and BG both – not only are you guys crazy skilled on the battlefield, but your handling of forum trolls is nothing short of spectacular.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Adding to the opinion that HB are scary. They completely painted their BL then started wiping our zergs on others. This must be what it feels like to play against WM!

One moment in particular on TCBL I was running with a 30-40 man zerg (something which would just stomp through any other tier we have met) only to have the outmanned buff appear…

That sent a chill down my spine for sure…

I’d be happy to play this matchup for a few weeks to be honest. Everyone is in with a shot and there are good battles on all borderlands.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

gtfo. ty.

[HB] you guys are scary lol. We literally always ask where is the HB zerg so we can avoid them

Our match is moar fun anyhow.

AoN and BT > RE.. you guys were not much of a challenge to kill.

[SU]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

RoninDB.9540

Dear [RUN] I’m pretty sure you killed me. A lot. It hurt. I cried tears of pain. Now you disavow all knowledge of my death – that hurts even more then the gigantic stake you thrust thru my poor body.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

RoninDB.9540

Don’t worry KN, I’m sure they are just upset because you only get a d-list celebrity commander in Tier 2. Who wouldn’t want Flava Flav helping them score points? Just the sight of his teeth scares me off the battle field, and BG’s Situation is kind of a butterface. Just sayin’.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Paris Hilton loves [PiNK]! Here’s a score update as we run around KABL! Great fights all around!

Attachments:

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]