2013 - BG-Kain-TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

By the way, great to see ICoa again, great zerg control…smashed our face like 5 times! Got some stuff to learn from you guys that’s for sure :o

Having fun this week so far! Good night! Keeping my eye on you guys

Attachments:

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

Great job tonight on all fronts. Blackgate rolling with their bad boys selves as always making a great showing! And welcome to Kaineng - I was the necro you killed at the ruins about 50 times (maybe 25)!

And happy lunar new year to all it applies to - good fortune to you in the new year. Maybe we all could use some luck

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ashuri.1387

Ashuri.1387

PROTECT THE DOLYAKS~

Kaineng [CNB] Commander/Guild Leader <3
Nyx Petalouda – Mesmer
Let’s play nice kittens<3

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

I’m disappointed in [HB] and their GvG challenges. Once TL figured out your one tactic and the 25 of us that could make it into the map stomped the 50+ of you you couldn’t let go of LotD, could you? Great GvG though it was funny seeing you guys use LotD, a 40 man group, as bait to kill TL, a 25 man group after we completely destroyed LotD. I guarantee if the culling was better TL may have fared a little better when your portal bomb hit the camp.

Keep it up!

P.S. Why do you guys seem to kill everyone but the glass cannons?

(edited by Viking Jorun.5413)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Shadowkx.2738

Shadowkx.2738

Just wanted to say this has been a great match up. TC and BG i am relieved to see a much more even set of classes. Great fights to all on KBL.

Mesvot – War
Mestov- Thief

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Shadow,

I’m curious, what set of classes do/did you usually see?

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

First HB video up from tonights reset, showing some fights during the first hour in BG bl @ Bay vs. TL and others. Second video from a guardian pov with more fights will be uploaded within 12 hours.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I’m going to give a cookie to every person who ignores blatant attempts to troll this week. And my cookies are awesome

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Viking Jorun.5413

First HB video up from tonights reset, showing some fights during the first hour in BG bl @ Bay vs. TL and others. Second video from a guardian pov with more fights will be uploaded within 12 hours.

Upload the footage after we moved you out of DB.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

I’m going to give a cookie to every person who ignores blatant attempts to troll this week. And my cookies are awesome

^Jayne’s cookies are made of gold.. because she’s so rich!

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Shadowkx.2738

Shadowkx.2738

Shadow,

I’m curious, what set of classes do/did you usually see?

An absurd amount of thieves and messers with a couple guardians and eles thrown in for flavor. This match up i have fought more then 1 engineer, been ping ponged around by a group of rangers, gone toe to toe with some fellow warriors and been dotted by a number of necros (which make my rune of generosity not a wasted purchase). Over all i saw a pretty good balance of classes. It just gives the game a different feel.

Mesvot – War
Mestov- Thief

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

I want a cookie

Tier 1 Casual

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I want a cookie

Cookie for Ruin.

(edited by Jayne.9251)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Smokee.1754

You moved us out of DB? TC attacked garrison, so we had to go back and defend it. Less than 15 made it back into bay before you recapped it. But dont worry, the next video will show that fight

You sound a bit down, but you shouldnt. Mistakes and defeats is what teaches you to become better. We had alot of fun fighting you guys tonight, I hope that you had some as well.

/Salute

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Lol record it yourself! Nobody force you not to!

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

You moved us out of DB? TC attacked garrison, so we had to go back and defend it. Less than 15 made it back into bay before you recapped it. But dont worry, the next video will show that fight

You sound a bit down, but you shouldnt. Mistakes and defeats is what teaches you to become better. We had alot of fun fighting you guys tonight, I hope that you had some as well.

/Salute

Cookie for Smokee

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SchuMidas.4782

SchuMidas.4782

Happy Lunar New Year/ Chinese New Year to all.
welcome Kaineng

SchuMidas – Guardian
Guild Pro Baddies [Pro] @ Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Lol record it yourself! Nobody force you not to!

Spanking for Nirvii

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Smokee.1754

/Salute

Cookie for Smokee

Can I have a chocolate cherry chip cookie please? I will give you guys a KN keep back in return later in the week!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Viking Jorun.5413

/Salute

I’m not down Just had to leave the fight. You guys were a real wake up call to a lot of TL recruits who’d never been in t2-t1 and we thank you for that. I hope there’s more fights to come, just TL and HB. None of that Kaineng Meow or BG LotD to interfere. Haha. Ill have you know that TL had a blast fighting you guys. And to be honest we were all under the impression that you guys fell back to garrison because DB looked like Swiss Cheese. ^^

May there be more to come!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

/Salute

Cookie for Smokee

Can I have a chocolate cherry chip cookie please? I will give you guys a KN keep back in return later in the week!

Done.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

/Salute

I’m not down Just had to leave the fight. You guys were a real wake up call to a lot of TL recruits who’d never been in t2-t1 and we thank you for that. I hope there’s more fights to come, just TL and HB. None of that Kaineng Meow or BG LotD to interfere. Haha. Ill have you know that TL had a blast fighting you guys. And to be honest we were all under the impression that you guys fell back to garrison because DB looked like Swiss Cheese. ^^

That’s better! Cookie for you!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Viking Jorun.5413

Happy Lunar New Year/ Chinese New Year to all.
welcome Kaineng

We at Kaineng refer to it as Canthan New Year!
:D

/Salute

That’s better! Cookie for you!

Wewt!

(edited by Viking Jorun.5413)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Smokee.1754

Actually you missed taking out the south back inner wall of Bay, other than that I think you had all gates and walls down Not that we cared to much though, in fact I told people in /map and /team not to repair cause we wanted to fight you guys in there

Other than on reset night, we hardly ever get more than 15-20 online, and our timezones only overlap with a couple of hours, so there might not be that many fights, but I enjoyed them in the past, and I know that we will in the future as well.

Our warrior that recorded had to log as well. If you notice the clock on his radar, it was passed 2 am when he logged, so it wasnt because he didnt wanna show you taking Bay.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: lionspride.7596

lionspride.7596

Just wanted to thank you to Nightlight and the other members of [AL] for coming to EB with us tonight. Had a great time and really enjoy working with you guys.

Not sure what was up with the lag tonight, but aside from that is was a lot of fun.

Pride Nightshade [TV] – 80 Ranger
Leader, Transcendent Veneration – Tarnished Coast
http://transcendentveneration.guildportal.com

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Nightlight is an absolute sweetheart.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: DarkElvenChic.2618

DarkElvenChic.2618

Happy Lunar New Year everyone!

I’m off early tonight, usually I’d stay up and help out the Oceanics but I’m tired as all get out…missed my pre-reset nap. GL and HF to any who are still at it.

Nice fights in TC BL by the way. “Quick portal bomb! Wait! Incoming portal bomb!”

Commander ~ Aurora Noctai ~ Thief
Officer of Rethesis [RE] ~ Kaineng
NEO Alliance ~ NeverEndingOdds.com

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

A few from RK ran with HB tonight and it was fun, but man i hate being awake on this ungodly hour.

Also when smokee post his video be on the look out for the big Yellow dood. That would be me.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: dEjAhVu.4526

dEjAhVu.4526

Anyone have a score update!

Thanks =]

Drax Voogd Guardian
Drax Maus Necromancer
Server – Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Score update. Logging for the night, had lots of fun in BG BL tonight fighting all the Kaineng guilds there.

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Foss.4830

Foss.4830

/Salute

They were a wake up call to me and ive been to T1-2 before lol. I think ive just been gone so long ive forgotten how good some of these groups are.

Bluecog – Valór [RUN] – Kaineng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Revel.6931

Revel.6931

Awesome fight at KGBL Bay. Felt like every time we managed to push one server back out of the inner walls, the next was right outside the lord’s room waiting to attack. And BG used the good but frustrating strategy of cutting off our supply and making it hard to reinforce. Looking forward to the rest of the week. Cheers!

Ceid Oitu
WvW Officer – Cynical [CYN] of Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Buk Lau.5178

Buk Lau.5178

That was defiantly a sparta moment for TC when Kain and BG were throwing wave after wave for Bay in KGBL. Some of the most fun I’ve had playing WvW and we just started! Great fight guys and welcome to Tier 2 KG it’s going to be a hell of a week.

Guardian – [CERN] Sir Liam Neeson
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

That was defiantly a sparta moment for TC when Kain and BG were throwing wave after wave for Bay in KGBL. Some of the most fun I’ve had playing WvW and we just started! Great fight guys and welcome to Tier 2 KG it’s going to be a hell of a week.

My guildies love your toon’s name. Every time we see you we cheer.

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jado Cast.1805

Jado Cast.1805

Best Tier Thread Ever!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Buk Lau.5178

Buk Lau.5178

hahahaha thanks :P I don’t know who they are. I don’t know what they want. If they are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have gold. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long playtime. I will take back Bay and Hills by any means necessary

I’m looking forward to your next yak parade! Its a TC tradition now lol.

Guardian – [CERN] Sir Liam Neeson
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Kudos to TC. Some good fights at Astral tonight. And when I got spiked while scouting (as usually happens) near Cliffside, I got a /bow. Now, that’s class. I think I spotted some PINK and at least one HOPE in the crowd earlier. Gave my ele a bad time, I’ll say.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Majik.8521

Majik.8521

By the way, great to see ICoa again, great zerg control…smashed our face like 5 times! Got some stuff to learn from you guys that’s for sure :o

your little elle is just to kitten cute don’t think i could bring myself to shoot at her.

Wisdom is the reward for surviving our own stupidity.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sins Vorkag.5218

Sins Vorkag.5218

One o’ tha highlights o’ tha night. BGBL Kaineng breaches bay BG defends mightily. A troop o’ TC’s TSL come through ‘n high hopes o’ pullin’ tha wool ovar BG’s eyes. Then we be findin’ ourselves runnin’ smack dab ‘n ta some o’ BG’s finest (HB ’n a few others). Foiled

We shall get ye crusted barnacles soon enuff!

Arr!

Dread Pirate Sins
The Shadow Legion (TSL) for WvW and
The Shipwrecked Pirates (TSP) on Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: skinnyb.5920

skinnyb.5920

hahahaha thanks :P I don’t know who they are. I don’t know what they want. If they are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have gold. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long playtime. I will take back Bay and Hills by any means necessary

Jayne please give this man a cookie.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Best matchup ever. Even when I’m getting ganked by like 15 BG guys while running to Astral solo on TCBL, I’m having a great time. Was pretty impressed that the 15 BG guys let one of their guys try to solo me and didn’t jump me as a group until he was down – you guys have class.

(and just in case tone is missed here, no sarcasm whatsoever intended – definite class acts) :-)

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Dear Kaineng,

It appears you have a security leak. We’ve discovered your Commander Flava Flav’s weakness and have him locked in a room divulging your secrets in exchange for some tasty fried chicken. We will send him back to you, but you should really latch the gate to prevent him wandering off in search of .. uh .. munchies …

Love,

TC

Attachments:

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Jayne please give this man a cookie.

Cookies for Liam

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hazal.9560

Hazal.9560

TC you hooligans! We will not take your kidnapin of flava lightly. I hope you are prepared for war good sir.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

This has been a great opening night. So many fun battles all over the place. Let’s hope all week is like this.

Go TC!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Dear Kaineng,

It appears you have a security leak. We’ve discovered your Commander Flava Flav’s weakness and have him locked in a room divulging your secrets in exchange for some tasty fried chicken. We will send him back to you, but you should really latch the gate to prevent him wandering off in search of .. uh .. munchies …

Love,

TC

Alas, after we staged a daring rescue using the breakout event, we found that your muse had already been defeated by the irresistible charms of our King….

Attachments:

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Score update as I slink off to bed. you guys have no idea how excited I am to be in such a great matchup. Thank you for being awesome and so welcoming. My guildmates and I were having tons of fun in KBL and I didn’t even realize I had been confined to the northern half of the map the entire time because there was so much going on there. Great work.

Attachments:

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Dear Kaineng,

Love,

TC

Alas, after we staged a daring rescue using the breakout event, we found that your muse had already been defeated by the irresistible charms of our King….

Paris Hilton is a plant. I repeat. A plant (no not a Sylvari). After we locked her and Lindsay Lohan up in a room to duke it out as to who will command TC this week, Hilton ran off crying. It’s good to know where she landed, tch, she’ll do anything for publicity. I suspect she’ll come crawling back, some of our team want her .. but do us a favour and let your king “entertain” her a while?

Kudos on that dramatic breakout. We weren’t expecting it. Now all we have left over is some chicken bones to clean up.

(edited by Jayne.9251)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: ndrangles.5183

ndrangles.5183

yeah, the bay in KBL was a fiesta tonight. i haven’t had this much fun since we first crawled out of T8. finally had to log cause my eyes kept closing while taking a camp. but i can already tell i’m gonna be hitting WvW a lot more this week than the last few.

Majyyks [Os] – NSP

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Yeah we missed seeing Rethesis on the field! We used to be Bonnie & Clyde close back in Darkhaven. Really glad to see you guys again

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com