2013 - BG-Kain-TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sam.8193

Sam.8193

To engikan (i think?) of Kaineng, who invited himself into my party …..=)

Kangan (sorry), deserves a cookie. Every week

To our new zombie friends, and beasts of the gate, it’s been fun so far. Spent most time within the TC BL. Taking out yak’s from north camp (actually on the road just outside of it), and contesting gar when en route (<charr thief, was tried, convicted, and punished for the yakslapper offense). Was good to see sB (sry if I got the tag wrong), also doing a lot of that last night.

iCoa, joker – it’s good to see the progression over time with your guild.

And TC… PiNK – super crazy 2 shot thief… what is your build. I’m just curious (you play the blonde human, but hit like a truck 2 shoting pvt people, and were protecting a treb briefly at the north east camp). Is it full GC?

Lots of good times so far, had to log after 2am, though

To all celebrating the Lunar new year … please take this time to enjoy your friends and family. It’s well deserved. Jang, I wish you a speedy recovery through the issues. At the very least we are not with those in mags nor DB any longer. And rather welcomed to this tier with opponents who look to battle on the field.

And Kaineng, until we stand side by side with our friends again…

let us keep up… our way of life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXlu7BZASMo

o_O my guildies think you are talking about me but I am not entirely sure. I did in fact protect the NE camp’s trebs, but that was like 10 hours ago of the time I post this. I was a blonde (only with Hylek Yellow Hue Potion), human female thief with 2 incinerators ;o and I think I do rmb fighting you once or twice, one time was 1v2ing against you and another person at CS’s switchback.

That is the one, it was last night, saw you twice, between 10pm-1am (first at north camp when I came for the yak), the later being at that north east camp above EH when you guys were trebbing EH a minute or so before our counter finally started hitting it. I know with the 2 incinerators it’s gotta be you. I definitely remember, not often I drop that fast with the ‘wtf that was fast ouch’. I’m full pvt & ppt so I was very impressed and I’m interested to understand you line up trait wise and gear, because while I like my current, I’m always interested to try new things to see for myself. But I do understand if you’d rather keep it under locks. I suppose enough trial and error I could figure it out (I just dont want to go full GC, but I had one of those ‘wow, gotta know what that guy is running moments’. Very nice and will keep my eye out for ya all week long now.

~X

oh wow I am flattered, yeah i don’t think it’s a good idea to offer enemies tips, but what I can tell you however is I run a full valkrie set and let you figure the traits/skills on your own, my build isn’t too glassy and as long as you pay attention to cooldowns, you should be able to run away from anything

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Statue score update.

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Foss.4830

Foss.4830

Dear [RUN] I’m pretty sure you killed me. A lot. It hurt. I cried tears of pain. Now you disavow all knowledge of my death – that hurts even more then the gigantic stake you thrust thru my poor body.

Possible we were fighting you guys last night at some point. The later hours got a little blurry lol. We’ve been trying not to antagonize you guys too much though >.< we have enough trouble fighting HB and Lotd

Bluecog – Valór [RUN] – Kaineng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

KN, great work guys, you were very scary in EB last night. You have shown some true holes in our coverage and are very quick to take advantage of it.

Been some fantastic fights, won a few lost a few, just the way it should be.

Looking forward to later in the week when the true Oceanic coverage times are shown so we can see what you really have against the [NOC] machine.

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: kurtosis.9526

kurtosis.9526

Our match is moar fun anyhow.

AoN and BT > RE.. you guys were not much of a challenge to kill.

Your argument has merit. You must be right. Congratulations!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

you guys never said anything decent to us. and at least one guy in this thread flamed maguuma. two way street brah.

Maybe because you keep doing stuff like this -.-

Seriously we were having a nice thread…

Maybe because your guys were doing stuff like this last week. You guys talked mighty big behind an asian nightcrew. And kerona wasn’t even flaming you guys. Just congratulating you guys or not needing extracurricular stuff to win, and you guys flip out.

gtfo. ty.

[HB] you guys are scary lol. We literally always ask where is the HB zerg so we can avoid them

Wow, I never looked at it that way.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

you guys never said anything decent to us. and at least one guy in this thread flamed maguuma. two way street brah.

Maybe because you keep doing stuff like this -.-

Seriously we were having a nice thread…

Maybe because your guys were doing stuff like this last week. You guys talked mighty big behind an asian nightcrew. And kerona wasn’t even flaming you guys. Just congratulating you guys or not needing extracurricular stuff to win, and you guys flip out.

gtfo. ty.

[HB] you guys are scary lol. We literally always ask where is the HB zerg so we can avoid them

I’m so glad you are having fun!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Where were all these pseudocivil RE posters last week? It would’ve made for a better matchup, I think. I hope you’ve truly changed them, TC.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Where were all these pseudocivil RE posters last week? It would’ve made for a better matchup, I think. I hope you’ve truly changed them, TC.

They are doing well and certainly have proven at the very least they are suited for T2. The rest of the week will tell if they are T1! All the other stuff you’re talking about isn’t really wvw, its forum trash.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I’ve gotta hand it to TC and BG both – not only are you guys crazy skilled on the battlefield, but your handling of forum trolls is nothing short of spectacular.

Lots of high level experience on both fronts lol.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: sinfulape.6301

sinfulape.6301

They are doing well and certainly have proven at the very least they are suited for T2. The rest of the week will tell if they are T1! All the other stuff you’re talking about isn’t really wvw, its forum trash.

You tell them! Great match up here, hope this goes on though-out the week. Lots of action, zerg on zerg, solo, ninja parties, really, no regrets coming to T2. Also its great how despite how intense the action is, people are still very much decent. I got killed in a water fight against some BGs, it was a pretty tough fight, still they bowed afterwards. Imagine that, I fully expected my corpse to be danced on after giving them a hard time. Thanks for the great fights and the civility guys. What would it take to get permanent residence here?

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Garreth MacLeod.4158

Garreth MacLeod.4158

I don’t post very often but I just wanted to login to say today’s battles for Stonemist have been epic. Lots of fun

Leader, Phantom Coven – GW1 & GW2
Garreth (Ra), Elizabeth (El), Fiona (Me), Morrigan (N)
Ceana (G), Briana (Th), Snowbourn (Eng), Onchu (W)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

You tell them! Great match up here, hope this goes on though-out the week. Lots of action, zerg on zerg, solo, ninja parties, really, no regrets coming to T2. Also its great how despite how intense the action is, people are still very much decent. I got killed in a water fight against some BGs, it was a pretty tough fight, still they bowed afterwards. Imagine that, I fully expected my corpse to be danced on after giving them a hard time. Thanks for the great fights and the civility guys. What would it take to get permanent residence here?

Your stay in this Tier is determined by your actions during the Yak Parade, you will be evaluated depending how you and your Guilds participate, and what actions are taken on your part.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

(edited by Ketharius.9018)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: iMelon.6518

iMelon.6518

Shoutout to both TC and BG on KBL. We have been fighting for over 40 minutes with most of Kaineng Garrison broken, and it’s still going on as I type.

Guardian Melon
[Cryptic Omen]
Kaineng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Shoutout to both TC and BG on KBL. We have been fighting for over 40 minutes with most of Kaineng Garrison broken, and it’s still going on as I type.

Its only been 40 minutes?!?!?!?

Feels like we have been in there for hours.

Lots of bags and fun to be had in Kain’s Garrison, and the fighting has literally been going on this whole time.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

Your stay in this Tier is determined by your actions during the Yak Parade, you will be evaluated depending how you and your Guild’s participate, and what actions are taken on your part.

ask FA about this. They’re not to fond of it.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: General.7803

General.7803

Cheer Up Kaineng.

To each other, should “Potentiate”.
Although hard or defeat, Let’s try your best.

For Kaineng.

[WM] GW2 leader, “Jang Gun”.
I’m sorry, i can’t speak English very well.

(edited by General.7803)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

What an amazing fight at inner Bay in TCBL, everyone in TC held their own inside the lords room and somehow we manage to gain advantage, BG came in! But we didn’t gave up and fought and able to get the keep.

I can’t remember the last time i had fun in wvw. Thank you TC & BG. Let’s keep it up all week. I will post a video soon.

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

I guess our steamrolling days are done then. At last check, we were leading BG by less than a thousand points. And a TY to Jang, who is in EB in spirit at least.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

All things end, my friend! Lots of new doors opening up for KN, so congratulations on your new tier and your possible future in Tier 1

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

pot.6805

All things end, my friend! Lots of new doors opening up for KN, so congratulations on your new tier and your possible future in Tier 1

No one will be moving up to T1 for a long time (unless a T1 server tanks for weeks on end). The ratings are too far apart.

Score update.

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

This weekend has been great fun. It’s really the first weekend I’ve had a chance to run my guardian full time, since shelving my necro. There have been some great solo fights, and a few 1 vs 2 and 3. I like the way this week is shaping up.

Thanks everyone.

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Paris Hilton loves [PiNK]! Here’s a score update as we run around KABL! Great fights all around!

Roflmao.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Sam.8193

Fun times.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: iMelon.6518

iMelon.6518

I honestly can’t believe that TC, Kain, and BG fought in Kain Garrison for over 2 hours. That fight was absolutely nuts, congratulations to everyone involved!

Guardian Melon
[Cryptic Omen]
Kaineng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: danni.1824

danni.1824

It’s been wonderful watching KG come into this match-up with such a presence and force. It even forced BG to ask for help from TC on Kaineng’s borderlands to take the Garrison. But don’t be fooled, pirates will still attack and kill on sight.

Commander Diae Fair
x . x . x
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Feanor.5927

Feanor.5927

I was at Garrisson in Kaineng borderlands and we were holding waves after waves of ennemies but when i saw Tc on the left waiting after Bg on the right to get to us i knew we were doomed but the most epic and legendary fight ive ever been into!Stand tall and proud Kaineng it took a unholy alliance to get our Garrisson!and Bg and Tc you guys are amazing!and last little thing ty General Jang for the kind words.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

Cheer Up Kaineng.

To each other, should “Potentiate”.
Although hard or defeat, Let’s try your best.

For Kaineng.

We need you here, come back soon

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

KainengVsBGVsTC Thai Alliance Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKIGFQYCYRI

Enjoy! Please subscribe if u like

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

Some pics or vids of the Kain Garrison fight? Sounds great, who ended up with it at the end?

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

pot.6805

BG got it in the end.

BeeGee
Beast mode

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Foss.4830

Foss.4830

No one will be moving up to T1 for a long time (unless a T1 server tanks for weeks on end). The ratings are too far apart.

Score update.

I dont mind fighting you guys for a while. the attitudes have been great so far on all sides. :P

Bluecog – Valór [RUN] – Kaineng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

pot.6805

Score update, good fights out there.

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: ShadowSoljer.6524

ShadowSoljer.6524

Score update, good fights out there.

Usually when I get home from work, all the maps are the color of Kaineng, but this week, I’ll get to fight real living people!!! I’m not used to real competition, please go easy on me.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Sam.8193

Real efficient strategy today inside KBL Bay to auto attack down the gate with 30-40ppl when we had no more than 10 defending xD but it was fun, we kept killing the rams/ram sites set at north inner gate first by ICOA, then a Kai zerg, with the east inner bay cannon. I probably shouldn’t give enemy tips, but I feel like you guys deserve this…

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Auriken.6805

Auriken.6805

jeez, trying to watch 2 TC [PINK] in BGBL stomp on some BG, but noooooooooooooo. BG had to gank me from behind. rude.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

jeez, trying to watch 2 TC [PINK] in BGBL stomp on some BG, but noooooooooooooo. BG had to gank me from behind. rude.

You must smell of badges. Try changing your detergent.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

pot.6805

Beastgate score update, 6AM EST.

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kaidengaran.3528

Kaidengaran.3528

Good fights tonight!, pretty sure NOC hit every borderland tonight.

You Meow guys hit us good initially on BG. We had to get organised quickly to deal with it before clearing you off the map. You definitely showed good co-ordination.

Hopefully now by the time i’ve logged, BG would have taken the lead back.

Kaidengaran | 80 Warrior |
Co- GM Nocturnal | WvW Oceanic Commander
Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

Score update from Kain Garrison ………….meow

Attachments:

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Veritas.4792

Veritas.4792

Very fun fights against Kaineng so far looking very even right now between us, can’t wait to see how the weekdays go!

Absurd
Yak’s Bend
Tempest Wolves [TW]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

Very fun fights against Kaineng so far looking very even right now between us, can’t wait to see how the weekdays go!

I have to agree, I think TC stepped up their game a little this week as well with another T1 type quality server (Kain) in the game, unfortunately these 3 servers have the same issue we do when we get into T1, lapses in coverage

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

Thanks for the support Smokey

if there is a problem with any RES member in WvW feel free to pm me here or in game

we try our utmost to be hard but fair fighters in game, if something happened which i can get to the bottom of plz let me know

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

(edited by Maelwaedd.5842)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

LEAVE MY YAKS ALONE!

Had some fun yak slapping / yak walking battles from Astral on TCBL – I think that’s the first time I ever ended up in multiple server three-ways over a dang yak. xD

Seriously, I don’t think any more than 10% of all yaks on the map make it to their destination. It’s like we all know supply is important or something. LOL

Score Update….

Grats on taking the lead back, BG. Good go this morning. :-)

I have to agree, I think TC stepped up their game a little this week as well with another T1 type quality server (Kain) in the game, unfortunately these 3 servers have the same issue we do when we get into T1, lapses in coverage

After seeing T2, I’m quite happy staying here for awhile. This tier rocks.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dhampyr.2104)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

Trying to keep these workers motivated in EBG, doesn’t seem to speed them up

Attachments:

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Trying to keep these workers motivated in EBG, doesn’t seem to speed them up

Brown chicken brown cowwwwwww…

Keep “motivating” them, the distraction ahem motivation seems to be a good thing.

xD

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kujo.3678

Kujo.3678

Score Update:

My my. What even ppt.

Attachments:

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Oh you big meanies! Give me back my OL! ><

Seriously, if you love me, please vacate my beloved OL … I’ll be the solo player crying outside the gates.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Score update.

Attachments:

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

RES is prolly the most classy guild on BG

Which doesn’t speak well for BG.

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.