That’s cool.

Yay <3

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

(edited by Urrid.4593)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Cosmos The Cat.2954

Cosmos The Cat.2954

Here is a score update brought to you by my army of Alts.

That’s cool.

TC Thief
[DIS][STAR]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Twinbabas.6053

Twinbabas.6053

Epic Hold on Hills in Guild Claiming room…loads of fun tonight…

brought to you by GOF

(edited by Twinbabas.6053)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunfish.5970

Sunfish.5970

Literally everything in EB ours. even the nodes. Nice and green.

Attachments:

Poopy Person : (

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: VerdantSF.1507

VerdantSF.1507

It looks like we had at least 1 person in the Lord’s room for every guild on the map at that point! Good job EA, GoF, HB, ICoa, Invi, LotD, LW, Riot, SPY, Urge, and Vekk!

Mitchcraft the Mesmer
Get of Fenris [GoF] on Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sorrow.7384

Sorrow.7384

To the four black gate that were willing to duel me over and over in the Tarnished Coast borderlands and showed such honor in victory and defeat. Thank you for being amazing. I was the TC Dagger/Dagger Ele from the guild “What is this Nonsense” and would love to duel you again. You were an Asura warrior, a Human mesmer (Who kicked my kitten ) a Sylvari engineer and a Human warrior. Thank you so much for making my night and taking time to simply do awesome things in game. It’s people like you that make the game worth playing. All of my respect.
-Tiffy
/salute

Hey Tiffy, I was the mesmer that you dueled. Good fun and good duels. Add me in game and we can do some more before the switch. Pretty hilarious at the end when we got zerged, was not expecting that.

Thanks for the kind words as well, you TC guys are certainly a friendly bunch!

/salute back.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: sardonic wrath.5690

sardonic wrath.5690

Had a blast at the Bay in BGBL tonight, 5 of our guys ninja’d a fully upgraded Bay, and we held it for a little while with the group of 15 or so we had with us. We gave a warm welcome to MERC at the northwest camp (bet you weren’t expecting that, huh guys?) We eventually got overwhelmed by you guys, as our Superior Treb was only able to take out 3 of Blackgate’s siege attempts. Good fights, and good luck, Blackgate, you have a kitten strong arrangement of guilds on your server, you guys deserve to be in T1.

[EP] Everything Purple
Tarnished Coast
Your favorite Charr Guardian

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

Score update welcoming some new much needed friends!

Attachments:

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

To the four black gate that were willing to duel me over and over in the Tarnished Coast borderlands and showed such honor in victory and defeat. Thank you for being amazing. I was the TC Dagger/Dagger Ele from the guild “What is this Nonsense” and would love to duel you again. You were an Asura warrior, a Human mesmer (Who kicked my kitten ) a Sylvari engineer and a Human warrior. Thank you so much for making my night and taking time to simply do awesome things in game. It’s people like you that make the game worth playing. All of my respect.
-Tiffy
/salute

If you are who I remember, thanks for the fights, and we’re down for more any time.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Rez.2578

Rez.2578

-Tiffy
/salute

Thanks we had fun too! I was the Asura Warrior.

Rezz[Invi]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I hope Tarnished Coast is prepared for the roleplay of their life in t3. Maguuma is going to prove we’re the #1 (e)RP server.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty (Yarr! Where be the pirates?):

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: sielfiel.4692

sielfiel.4692

im going crazy…. tell me im not… _ BG is fighting FG and DB
lol

Attachments:

Blackgate since day 1

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: VerdantSF.1507

VerdantSF.1507

Score update welcoming some new much needed friends!

Epic welcoming screenshot for Merc! Glad to have you with us on BG!

lol

We punched a hole in reality!

Mitchcraft the Mesmer
Get of Fenris [GoF] on Blackgate

(edited by VerdantSF.1507)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Transistor.8746

Transistor.8746

Here is a score update brought to you by my army of Alts.

What armor set is that on your guardian? That is beast!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ruprect.7260

Ruprect.7260

lol

So are FC DB actaully on the maps? I am seeing reports on the forums of other server magically porting in to wierd places on the maps and mixed server chat.

WvW is ending.

Ruprect – [DIS] Dissentient
Mesmer/Elementalist/Guardian/Necromancer/Warrior
[TC] Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: kylejester.7568

kylejester.7568

Epic Hold on Hills in Guild Claiming room…loads of fun tonight…

brought to you by GOF

Hey I remember seeing you! I also recorded and got some other angles! So glad you got video of our freakin gatling gun ballista. That hold was incredible, hooray for defensive siege! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mdgggq7EQg&feature=youtu.be

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Well, we can put the Thief CnD on walls debate to rest as of today’s game update.

From the patch notes …

Cloak and Dagger: The player can no longer use this ability stack stealth by attacking WvW walls.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Well, we can put the Thief CnD on walls debate to rest as of today’s game update.

From the patch notes …

Cloak and Dagger: The player can no longer use this ability stack stealth by attacking WvW walls.

Great news!

But where are you reading the Patch Notes?!? I’m not updating and don’t see anything posted?

NAGA|TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Liquid.9672

From the patch notes …

Great news!

But where are you reading the Patch Notes?!? I’m not updating and don’t see anything posted?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/news/Game-Update-Notes-February-26-2013/first#post1514186

[KnT] – Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Woo!!!

Thanks so much!!!

NAGA|TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

And at is was then that the entirety of PiNK deleted their thieves and rerolled even more confusion mesmers.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

And at is was then that the entirety of PiNK deleted their thieves and rerolled even more confusion mesmers.

Naw, Sam can still C&D off your Siege everywhere…

NAGA|TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Either way, 60% of the time, they’re still gonna kill me dead every time.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

Not to upset your cheerios, but you know you can still perm stealth in keeps without CnDing off walls right?

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Liquid.9672

Naw, Sam can still C&D off your Siege everywhere…

Well we just won’t build any defensive siege then so nyaaaaaaaa! Oh wait…

[KnT] – Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Esoteric.5490

Not to upset your cheerios, but you know you can still perm stealth in keeps without CnDing off walls right?

It was a joke >.>

Blackgate Forever,

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ceregon.3581

Ceregon.3581

Here is a video of TL representing Kaineg. Most of these fights were during weeks 1 and 2.
POV is Dioem [TL]. Enjoy.

Commander Ceregon
Team Legacy [TL]
Sylvari Mesmer with… wings

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

It looks like we had at least 1 person in the Lord’s room for every guild on the map at that point! Good job EA, GoF, HB, ICoa, Invi, LotD, LW, Riot, SPY, Urge, and Vekk!

Thanks!

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Dear BG and Kaineng .. I’ll leave this with you as my final gift … After hearing we were going on vacation to Tier 3 for a short while, we caught our Supreme Commander letting, uh, loose ….

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Esoteric.5490

I’m gonna miss TC so freaking much. I’ll send you some off-hours guilds if I come across any

Blackgate Forever,

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: IomegadriveOne.5291

IomegadriveOne.5291

You would think Blackgate would care about their own server and go and clear out the JP so we could collect siege instead of TC having hundreds of siege for the next battle. Oh well, guess BG isn’t 100% dominating.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

You would think Blackgate would care about their own server and go and clear out the JP so we could collect siege instead of TC having hundreds of siege for the next battle. Oh well, guess BG isn’t 100% dominating.

BG isn’t a jumping puzzle guard nor do we camp it. Guilds will have a mesmer run it and port everyone up almost every day.

Plus, we actually gain money through the loot bags in WvW to just buy the siege. Weekly guild donations….etc.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

I hope Tarnished Coast is prepared for the roleplay of their life in t3. Maguuma is going to prove we’re the #1 (e)RP server.

It is gonna be to like City of Heroes. TC will play heroes, while Mag play villains.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

I sincerely hope TC is ready for the multitudes of Lord Flame Ram. Kaineng saw it and fled to T2.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I sincerely hope TC is ready for the multitudes of Lord Flame Ram. Kaineng saw it and fled to T2.

Oh I have a few, cough, projects planned …

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

Lord Flame Ram vs. The Golem God. Should be an epic battle.

To All my friends on Blackgate:

I shall miss you. Stay away from those girls in FA. They will only break your heart, destroy your seige and pillage your garrison.

Love,
Ronin

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

That’s right, Ronin. Everyone knows us beach bunny pirate girls are the best. For the coast!

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

My point is made. TC, enjoy your (short) stay in T3.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

For the record, our bark against TC is that we will out roleplay you any time. Looking forward to your best roleplay attempts.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

CO will be sitting of WvW this week with exception of a few practice runs and warm up for next weeks fight. Again BG and TC, been a pleasure fighting the last month.

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

We have a very good reset. If Magooma provides a great battle for those 4 hours I will be content with Tier 3.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

TC you guys have the best community without a doubt, having you and our old buddies from Kaineng(specifically Rethesis) in here is what kept this thread going as long as it did.

Really hope we’re all together again soon and that the both of you get the transfers you need to come up to T1 with us

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

appledainty.8127

D: Does that mean Maguuma will bring more yaks to the yak parade than we will? LET IT NOT BE SO.

Team Dolyak [KH]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

TC, if you were the #1 server with your current attitude, you would be so loved. Wait—no, you’re already loved by everyone. I wish you guys the best with your recruiting.

Both TC and KN have been respectful servers in this match. I don’t wanna let go

/Salute <3

Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

appledainty.8127

Never let go, Kevin. Never let go. </titanic>

Team Dolyak [KH]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

I made new friends from Blackgate and TC. I will miss this match-up. Let’s keep the thread going. Maybe someday we can catch up with BG on tier 1

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

For those of you saying nice things about TC … Go say it in our recruitment thread too? Pretty please? There’s no better pr than praise from your opponents. *smooch

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

For those of you saying nice things about TC … Go say it in our recruitment thread too? Pretty please? There’s no better pr than praise from your opponents. *smooch

Just did

Btw your garrison looks good from the inside, but we didnt like the painting on the walls,
so we decided to tear em down and build some new ones instead. I hope thats ok with you guys?

Big props to GoF for doing all the hard work on this capture. You guys are amazing!

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

(edited by Smokee.1754)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Just did

Btw your garrison looks good from the inside, but we didnt like the painting on the walls,
so we decided to tear em down and build some new ones instead. I hope thats ok with you guys?

My poor garrison. I had just scrubbed the floors too and then you all stomp in with your muddy boots. ….. *shakes fist.

You are SO not getting your allowance this week.