22/12 BG - SoR - TC

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: RenRen.5706

RenRen.5706

Shout outs to the guild “EP” (Eternally Purple) from Tarnished Coast. Nice job stealth-rez camping Anzalia’s in EB, sure had us busy. Grats on your win!

Oh wait. See attachment.

Maybe it’s time to go back to ERPing?

Attachments:

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Fade.7658

Fade.7658

@covenn.7165: Is this the same Covenn the nightshade from Hibernia Guinevere, from DAoC?

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Equinox.4195

Equinox.4195

Thanks! We certainly try. It was a lot of laughs watching all of your people fail consecutively to stop us and hearing about all the raging we caused in your team and map chats. I’m sorry we’re not up to your standards of taking on an entire zerg with only 6 of us, but we’re just trying to have fun

We only pulled 10-15 of your people to camp our bodies and they still continued to fail, so I can certainly understand and appreciate your sarcasm.

Good luck with your zergfests. Sincerely, EP.

Equinox the Undying – Thug Necromancer
http://www.youtube.com/EPEquinox

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

@covenn.7165: Is this the same Covenn the nightshade from Hibernia Guinevere, from DAoC?

Maybe. Is this the same Fade the ranger from Hib Guin ?

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

covenn.7165

Thanks! We certainly try. It was a lot of laughs watching all of your people fail consecutively to stop us and hearing about all the raging we caused in your team and map chats. I’m sorry we’re not up to your standards of taking on an entire zerg with only 6 of us, but we’re just trying to have fun

We only pulled 10-15 of your people to camp our bodies and they still continued to fail, so I can certainly understand and appreciate your sarcasm.

Good luck with your zergfests. Sincerely, EP.

That wasn’t a very nice response to someone giving you a shout out. j/k No I understand, really I do.

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Orcommander.5481

Orcommander.5481

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Persephone.7436

Persephone.7436

So what if a guild leaves? There is no reason to be loyal to any server. Play the game for yourself first, then your guild, then your server if that makes you happy. Its not like you get anything for winning WvW anyway.

Agreed.

Though its not as much fun unless they make a big drawn out post rife with excuses drawing attention to it.

What if a player/guild felt happy for transferring or being a bandwagon like you said? Do you even know what you are talking about? Playing for fun, some feel content and happy for staying some are not. why do you want to comment and interfere their happy and fun life?? why? tell me why you troller <— :?

I hate bandwagon players in games just as much as I hate the person who cuts into my lane at the last minute, right before the exit while I have been waiting in traffic after merging over half a mile back.

People who take the easy road in life tread on the people who make an honest living.

Props to the lone thief that just stopped me from taking Durious back after porting my lobee friends in. I sighed like 6 times afterwords.

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Is this what you guys do in tier 3? End it in some cool way?

Pshh, BG ends it with doing pve, jump puzzles and saving up gold because we’re so far ahead.

There goes the scoreboard posturing. So sad.

Look who’s turn it is to relax, it was a joke. Or could you not tell from “Pshh” and the smiley face. I appreciate TC’s in general, light attitude.

After 5 pages of SOR “scoreboard posturing” I’d think you’d be able to recognize it by now. But in case you haven’t this is it:

BG comes back from behind for the how many weeks in a row now? Its alright guys, there’s always next week!

Attachments:

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: packrat.2091

packrat.2091

We had a very productive night in WvW. Had loads of fun with taking camps in SoR borderlands and then migrated to EB. When I arrived TC had trebbed down 3 Stonemist walls from overlook keep. We had just gotton to their trebs and taken them out. I spent the first 30 minutes rebuilding our walls porting from lowlands.

There were many notable battles. TC put up quite a fight. We attempted 5 different times to take the red keep. We golem rushed it, catapulted it, trebbed it and melee’d it, but TC held for more than 2 hours. We were forced to bleed them out of supplies slowly and attack 2 gates simutaneously before we were able to take it from them.

While we were throwing everything we had at TC, SoR zerg rushed a large part of the map. Once Overlook was claimed and cleared, we quickly reclaimed all of it. We then pushed into SoR grounds and without much resistance claimed all of EB. As of 6AM server time, BG was completely dominating WvW.

Minovus – Blackgate

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

covenn.7165

Pshh, BG ends it with doing pve, jump puzzles and saving up gold because we’re so far ahead.

Look who’s turn it is to relax, it was a joke. Or could you not tell from “Pshh” and the smiley face. I appreciate TC’s in general, light attitude.

After 5 pages of SOR “scoreboard posturing” I’d think you’d be able to recognize it by now. But in case you haven’t this is it:

BG comes back from behind for the how many weeks in a row now? Its alright guys, there’s always next week!

Pay attention. That was sarcastic, dry humor.

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Grizm.4560

Grizm.4560

It was like 3 vs. 30 at Longview. I wouldn’t pat yourselves on the back too hard. We destroyed so much of the siege you were dropping there I started to feel guilty.

Least you coulda done was leave us Cliffside out of respect. I built a shame ram in the Lord’s Room to show you we meant business but it went poof before you finally got there.

Tarnished Coast
My characters think I’m crazy.

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Whatever the end score, it has been a pleasure playing against TC. You guys are more than welcome in T2 and i’m rooting for you guys to take second place

Thank you for posting something lovely in all this pile of gunk. We’ve really enjoyed fighting you too .. you guys have made us work very hard, and I think that’s implicit to learning and growing.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Pay attention. That was sarcastic, dry humor.

You would think that it would be evident 11 pages in.

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

So what if a guild leaves? There is no reason to be loyal to any server. Play the game for yourself first, then your guild, then your server if that makes you happy. Its not like you get anything for winning WvW anyway.

Very lucky that the bulk of TC doesn’t look at this way. It’s always server first for us.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Wondered how long we would go before someone on black gate had to point out the scoreboard.
Most of black gate can go do pve/jump puzzles/whatever at any time through out the week and it’ll barely change anything. Gotta love being carried by your night crew aye? =P

The night crew is still the crew. We carry each other.

I also seem to remember a few all green EBs these past few weeks before 1am PST….:P

TC still has a really good chance at taking 2nd since SoR has little to no resistance in the late night NA time slot… Oceanic/EU/Asian guilds are what turn a T2 server into T1 material. We are almost there Blackgate, keep your eyes on the prize.

You do realize BG is further away from T1 now, not closer right?

Coverage only gets you top of T2.

Well that’s not true, coverage gets you into a higher tier… That’s like saying if you only had full-time NA coverage and little to no Oceanic/Euro coverage then you can still get into T1 against servers that have 24/7 coverage. With the guilds that recently transferred over from other servers into Blackgate it can only help us advance into a higher tier and adds to our WvW presence.

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Indo.8629

Indo.8629

You’re not gaining enough points over the 2 servers in your tier that don’t have coverage.

Only way BG is going to get into T1 is if a current T1 server flops down, but you guys aren’t “going up”.

Look at the ELO, numbers don’t lie.

Tempest Wolves – The Sanctum
80k kills and counting

(edited by Indo.8629)

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

covenn.7165

Well that’s not true, coverage gets you into a higher tier… That’s like saying if you only had full-time NA coverage and little to no Oceanic/Euro coverage then you can still get into T1 against servers that have 24/7 coverage. With the guilds that recently transferred over from other servers into Blackgate it can only help us advance into a higher tier and adds to our WvW presence.

It takes coverage sure, but it has to be quality coverage. You are still lacking that and the guilds you picked up from us at least definitely don’t provide it. As it stands now, you cant even rack up enough points against servers with almost no coverage outside of NA, what makes you think you stand a chance in T1?

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Vodka.3958

You’re not gaining enough points over the 2 servers in your tier that don’t have coverage.

Only way BG is going to get into T1 is if a T1 server flops down, but you guys aren’t “going up”.

Look at the ELO, numbers don’t lie.

Not saying we’re going up just yet, I do believe we are getting closer though with the new guilds transferring in… The more coverage gaps that are filled, the more likely we’ll move up. Also, the week isn’t over yet so the numbers can still change.

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Indo.8629

Your lead is only 40k from 3rd place server. You’d need to double that just to offset your ELO loss and go net 0. As it stands now, your server rating is lower than when you first started in T2 5 weeks ago.

80k kills and counting

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Vodka.3958

It takes coverage sure, but it has to be quality coverage. You are still lacking that and the guilds you picked up from us at least definitely don’t provide it. As it stands now, you cant even rack up enough points against servers with almost no coverage outside of NA, what makes you think you stand a chance in T1?

Quality is what we’re about covenn; and you can quote me on that. I believe all of the guilds in Blackgate can improve and I know for a fact we are only getting better each week. I do think Blackgate has great coverage both during and out of NA time. There is always room for improvement and Blackgate is one that improves on a daily basis.

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Your lead is only 40k from 3rd place server. You’d need to double that just to offset your ELO loss and go net 0. As it stands now, your server rating is lower than when you first started in T2 5 weeks ago.

Like I said, the week isn’t over yet and out of this current matchup; Blackgate is most likely, out of the three servers, to move up to T1. Bring up the numbers of how we won in this tier for 6 weeks in a row if you want to prove my point for me.

(edited by Vodka.3958)

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Indo.8629

Quality is what we’re about covenn; and you can quote me on that. I believe all of the guilds in Blackgate can improve and I know for a fact we are only getting better each week. I do think Blackgate has great coverage both during and out of NA time. There is always room for improvement and Blackgate is one that improves on a daily basis.

In the 5 weeks we’ve been fighting, BG is the same “quality” wise as far as I’ve seen. You have gotten a lot zergier though I’ll give you that.

80k kills and counting

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

Whatever the end score, it has been a pleasure playing against TC. You guys are more than welcome in T2 and i’m rooting for you guys to take second place

Thank you for posting something lovely in all this pile of gunk. We’ve really enjoyed fighting you too .. you guys have made us work very hard, and I think that’s implicit to learning and growing.

*kicks loose dirt in the corner with my head down…

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

TC, being an RP server tends to be more mature than a lot of servers. Not saying that everyone RP’s either. Just that a lot of mature players flock to RP servers for the community.

With that maturity however, RL comes into play more often than not. I’ve hardly signed into WvW all week…and I’m on vacation this week. I doubt I’m the only one.

Maybe we’ll see a more normal population after the the first of the year.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Indo.8629

Like I said, the week isn’t over yet and out of this current matchup; Blackgate is most likely out of the three servers to move up to T1. Bring up the numbers of how we won for 6 weeks in a row if you want to prove my point for me.

You seem to be missing the point, when you “win” in this game, you still have to win by a significant amount. This system isn’t like other sports or games where a win is a win. You have to win by X amount to actually consider it a positive net gain. So while BG can say “we’ve won the last 5 weeks”, most people that understand the system will say “so what, you haven’t moved up in the rankings or points”.

As things stand BG literally needs to win each match by at least 100k to make any progress. I’ll be impressed if you can do it, but from seeing your performance these past 5 weeks I don’t think you guys are capable.

80k kills and counting

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Like I said, the week isn’t over yet and out of this current matchup; Blackgate is most likely out of the three servers to move up to T1. Bring up the numbers of how we won for 6 weeks in a row if you want to prove my point for me.

You seem to be missing the point, when you “win” in this game, you still have to win by a significant amount. This system isn’t like other sports or games where a win is a win. You have to win by X amount to actually consider it a positive net gain. So while BG can say we’ve won the last 5 weeks, most people that understand the system will say “so what, you haven’t moved up in the rankings or points”.

As things stand BG literally needs to win each match by at least 100k to make any progress. I’ll be impressed if you can do it, but from seeing your performance these past 5 weeks I don’t think you guys are capable.

Winning in this tier is still winning in my eyes… Hahah and even if we do stay in T2 then I don’t mind; as long as we are in first place then I’m satisfied.

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

covenn.7165

Winning in this tier is still winning in my eyes… Hahah and even if we do stay in T2 then I don’t mind; as long as we are in first place then I’m satisfied.

Coverage is awesome isn’t it.

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Vodka.3958

In the 5 weeks we’ve been fighting, BG is the same “quality” wise as far as I’ve seen. You have gotten a lot zergier though I’ll give you that.

This is what I responded to covenn And I think Indo can talk for himself.

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Indo.8629

You seem to be missing the point, when you “win” in this game, you still have to win by a significant amount. This system isn’t like other sports or games where a win is a win. You have to win by X amount to actually consider it a positive net gain. So while BG can say we’ve won the last 5 weeks, most people that understand the system will say “so what, you haven’t moved up in the rankings or points”.

That’s a very unambitious attitude.

That’s like the guy who wants to be the biggest fish in the pond instead of fighting for his place in the ocean.

I guess to each their own, but that type of mentality explains a lot.

80k kills and counting

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

covenn.7165

That’s a very unambitious attitude.

That’s like the guy who wants to be the biggest fish in the pond instead of fighting for his place in the ocean.

I guess to each their own, but that type of mentality explains a lot.

Well at least ND went somewhere will they will fit in better.

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

There are so many more factors than that. SOR could lose more guilds to BG. SBI could lose more guilds to Kaening.

BG is going to tier 1. its not a matter of if but when. BG is stuck where they are at, and they are stuck in the winning position. Servers stuck for weeks in the winning positions generally get better while those in losing positions get worse, as evidenced by IOJ and SOR losing guilds over the past month or so and BG gaining.

A lot of people thought TC was stuck but sure enough, TC got a little better and IOJ got a little worse by bleeding a few guilds over time and they flipped positions.

same thing with Yaks bend in T3/T4.

-Desirz Matheon

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Blrrgh.6908

Blrrgh.6908

Blackgate …coverage gaps…same sentence…does not compute.

Please don your emotional armor now, as the next paragraph is honest and blunt.

At this point , you have to ask that Blackgate get better organized if they want to get to and compete in T1. You guys are now faced with a fight of mostly equal coverage parity. It is up to you to organize yourselves in such a way as to push your PPT against equal opponents to a degree that it lifts you out of T2…you were unable to do this vs IoJ/SoR even with your supposed superiority in WvW and a great advantage over IoJ in terms of both active numbers and clock coverage. Take hold of your own destiny, because at this point you guys are not even IoJ 2.0, where we sent people out of T2 week after week with far less coverage than you guys possess. Time to eat some humble pie and reevaluate Blackgate from the inside out, instead of being complacent imo. TC or SoR isn’t going to roll over and hand you guys a pass to T1 anytime soon, you will have to grit your teeth and beat the living hell out of them, and I have not seen that kind of determination to win 24/7 since SoS was in T2.

Respectfully,
Blrrgh
Armored FIST

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

fivekiller.1432

Just to clarify quantity does not equal quality, individual and in small groups I have seen little to no improvement, however, I have seen more numbers in your zerg but not quality. Criticize my opinion if you want but this is exactly what I’ve observed.

everyone thinks the people on their server are worth 5 people on the other servers.

everyone thinks they constantly and repeatedly dominate the enemy when they have anywhere near even numbers.

and everyone has videos of their guys wiping zergs from the enemy server two or three times their size.

its just the way it is, you guys aren’t unique in that.

-Desirz Matheon

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Just to clarify quantity does not equal quality, individual and in small groups I have seen little to no improvement, however, I have seen more numbers in your zerg but not quality. Criticize my opinion if you want but this is exactly what I’ve observed.

Good for your observation, but I disagree. Every Blackgate guild has been doing an amazing job on improving especially against SoR on their primetime. We tend to have equal to slightly less PPT during your primetime. Then we take over pretty much every map during the later hours.

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Blackgate …coverage gaps…same sentence…does not compute.

BG rarely has queues during NA prime time. And when we do it is usually only in EB, with the occasional (uncommon) queue in BG BL.

Blackgate isn’t fielding T1 NA prime time numbers. While that may not be a coverage “gap,” it is certainly a coverage shortfall.

[AoN] All or Nothing

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

fivekiller.1432

Servers dont get better by constantly winning they stay the same in quality and skill because they learn nothing, they dont need to. On the other hand servers that are fighting uphill get better in quality and strength of their community.

doesn’t matter.

your elite fighting force of 10 dudes who have been losing for a month but got really good at the game still get rolled by the 100 dudes who are riding the win train.

-Desirz Matheon

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Good for your observation, but I disagree. Every Blackgate guild has been doing an amazing job on improving especially against SoR on their primetime. We tend to have equal to slightly less PPT during your primetime. Then we take over pretty much every map during the later hours.

I would wait to evaluate SoR primetime untill after the holidays because most people are still out. Yes you’re missing players from your side as well which means that neither side is at full strength so true comparisons can be made after the holidays.

We actually had more points during the weeks before the holidays, if you are using this as your excuse for not quite getting first place for 6 weeks in a row then it’s not really a valid one :/

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Servers dont get better by constantly winning they stay the same in quality and skill because they learn nothing, they dont need to. On the other hand servers that are fighting uphill get better in quality and strength of their community.

doesn’t matter.

your elite fighting force of 10 dudes who have been losing for a month but got really good at the game still get rolled by the 100 dudes who are riding the win train.

Lol your zergs still loose to smaller zergs more times than I care to count. So I would say yes it does matter

That can go both ways; we’ve dominated a fair share of SoR zergs

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

Holy craptasim that is the lamest thing I’ve ever seen!

It has to be in jest it just has to be! I spit out my sammich reading it!

Well played.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

fivekiller.1432

doesn’t matter.

Are you really bragging about being able to zerg your opponents down?

Interesting.

It must be one’s own achievement if one is to brag or boast about it.

And I do not really find it interesting. That servers with larger populations across varied timezones and regions perform better on the scoreboard than those without just seems to make logical sense to me. That large groups frequently defeat smaller groups seems common knowledge.

That people flock to those servers exacerbating the situation also makes perfect sense to me. I’m not certain what is interesting about any of it.

It might be interesting if this weren’t all what we were seeing in this current matchup and those before it and many other matchups across the game.

-Desirz Matheon

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Fade.7658

Maybe. Is this the same Fade the ranger from Hib Guin ?

It is indeed. I’ve been running with Vigilance on SoR. So many stinky albs there :P

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Fade.7658

My opinion on WvW, in any tier really, is that it severely lacks that certain something DAoC had.

I think it’s mostly the fact that there is no true loyalty to one’s team, what with the ease of changing sides, the lack of any true “goal”, i.e. relic raids, any sort or wvw “progression” like realm points, and the social adhesion that each server and team had in DAoC.

That Hib, Alb or Mid pride that drove the core of RvR isn’t present here. GW2 is a nice diversion, but someone really needs to make a DAoC 2. The market is ripe for it, given the rise in popularity in a 3 way competition.

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

Very lucky that the bulk of TC doesn’t look at this way. It’s always server first for us.

Thats fine too. My point was theres nothing wrong with playing however and wherever makes you happy.

Sanctum of Rall

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

I would wait to evaluate SoR primetime untill after the holidays because most people are still out. Yes you’re missing players from your side as well which means that neither side is at full strength so true comparisons can be made after the holidays.

We actually had more points during the weeks before the holidays, if you are using this as your excuse for not quite getting first place for 6 weeks in a row then it’s not really a valid one :/

Well Holidays a lot of people were off from work. It’s why the scores were within 1-3k of each other for all 3 places, until players had to go back to work and such on Tuesday this week.

Also each day 1st place was flipping, BG/SOR/TC it was anyone’s game until Tuesday when a lot of people had to go back to work.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

(edited by Mishi.7058)

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Once again Blackgate wins. Good job Beastgate

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

My opinion on WvW, in any tier really, is that it severely lacks that certain something DAoC had.

I think it’s mostly the fact that there is no true loyalty to one’s team, what with the ease of changing sides, the lack of any true “goal”, i.e. relic raids, any sort or wvw “progression” like realm points, and the social adhesion that each server and team had in DAoC.

That Hib, Alb or Mid pride that drove the core of RvR isn’t present here. GW2 is a nice diversion, but someone really needs to make a DAoC 2. The market is ripe for it, given the rise in popularity in a 3 way competition.

Thing is…WvW is sooooo close to being there, or could have been. A few rule changes / tweaks / etc could have made WvW epic beyond our wildest imaginations.

I’m pretty sure most people agree that GW2 has pretty good class balance overall (Thief QQ is overblown) and the combat system is great. It’s the current “rule set” that is holding WvW back.

[AoN] All or Nothing

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

I got a little Back Log here.

@ND I don’t think you guys where unappreciated. I don’t think they bandwagoned. I dont know what Choo commander called you an kitten maybe it was done out of the heat of the moment which dosent make it ok. I do remember ND not being super active in our WvW community choosing to do things on their own late night when we needed to consolidate. That being siad I am only on Late night 2 nights our of the weekdays so maybe I am wrong in that matter.

@The WW2 thing. Well Europe wasn’t good at regular wars haha but if they where trying to take towers and keeps from the Germans we probably wouldn’t need to interfere hehe.

@The Guy who said He seems to remember All Blue Garrisions before 1AM PST. I also recall a couple posts along the line of “We have a Que and BG BL is still all blue” I also remember holding the Garrison to around 6-7AM Central time. With fewer than 40 people on the map. I also Recall seeing KnT, L0TD, and iCoa making up 80% of the group that we through out of there. We also had some of SOR’s best crammed into that BL aswell so I am not ragging on those guilds. There was allot of times when we where like “Their Every Where” and “All is lost” a couple “Save the women and children” Came out a swell. Some of the best fights I have had in this match up where from that night.

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

I must say that I am really impressed by how SoR played this week. We all know how BG has far better timezone coverage but during the holidays, SoR NA primetime proved to be as good as all of blackgate’s timezones combined.

We were tied for 5 days until people had to go to work/sleep etc. and this just goes to show how hardcore some of you are. Now get some sleep maggots!

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

I got a little Back Log here.

@The WW2 thing. Well Europe wasn’t good at regular wars haha but if they where trying to take towers and keeps from the Germans we probably wouldn’t need to interfere hehe.

I think some strategies that were co-ordinated between the brits and the alliance were brilliant, though I think the germans had superior tactics for moving around the battle field.

Also, I have noticed that BG has a LARGE, organized zerg :I, I wish more people would take initiative and form smaller squads to take supply though.

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Furgerat.7842

Furgerat.7842

ya its missing some AOE mez or AOE stun and some major PBAOE that hits more than 5 people.. the zerg busting you could do in DAOC with sick Pain trains or bomb groups is what i miss most..

Also complaining about my healers for letting me die and not using there perfect rez on me.

ohhh how i miss the good old days

OHHHHHHHHHH i almost forgot 8v8’s and good old radar lol :P :P

Furrygreen-PAXA-BAMF
Furgerat-Virus23-DAOC
Furrygreen-Abstract-DAOC

(edited by Furgerat.7842)