in WvW

Posted by: Valroth.7138

Valroth.7138

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

Itz a game win or lose stop crying lol. go play minecraft

I like minecraft, how dare you insinuate such an insult.

And see, BP and AR understand each other <3

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Hi Plok. You’re welcome for all the badges we didn’t give you tonight!

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: RoSeViLLe.9547

RoSeViLLe.9547

Good luck to NSP if you drop a tier…maybe you can be top dog in your new bracket. I doubt it will mean less whining and complaining in the forums…but here is to hoping! While I say good luck, I also say good riddance…paging through that stuff on the forums gets old real quick. Good games though.

AR[SoS] Sizzleflop ~ (80 Engie)
AR[SoS] Dandyhop ~ (80 Mesmer)
AR[SoS] Sir Scratch N Sniff ~ (36 Warrior)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

It’s not BP’s numbers that is hurting you, it’s BP’s ability with numbers. Simple math shows that unless AR gets the stones to attack BP, BP will win. We are giving you unfettered access to attack BP and you are still content to doggedly keep a come second at all costs strategy. Don’t worry about us dropping, DH will hate AR just as much as everyone else. And I’m sure your superior coattail holding will let you be 2nd next week too.

Wrong. The problems is we are playing a 3 way game with only 2 teams. AR doesn’t have the map coverage to hold our stuff (ARBL, our section of eb), and nsp’s, and still attack BP. If we was to drop out of NSP BL, and attack BP’s BL it wouldn’t be long before BP rolled into NSPbl and capitalised.

If NSP would stop throwing its toys out the pram and actual hold both its BL and section of EB (because BP are pretty much always getting 70 free points constantly from that and you could count the 35 from sm as BP only have to ever worry about AR attacking it) it might be a little more even.

It’s not only that, but I have tried to take groups into bpbl, and the first tower/keep/camp I attack (it doesn’t matter if I don’t touch anything and run straight to north tower etc) has a little Upscaled BP minion sitting on a mortar/cannon/ac or scampering around ready to raise the alarm. Couple that with the fact that when either myself or another ALS commander pull people to do something like that we can be sure to press M and find areas of the map turning from blue to green where we are not. Now I don’t mean any disrespect to anyone else on the server when I say that but its pretty much the truth for most of the off peak times of the day.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

@Evilzara

So much hate.

So much for thinking, please make more free assumption like that.

PAXA…… OMG your sooo annoying why are you Ganking guys from other maps and not trying to put the same effort in to get your server some points???? you have some great players that work well together….

@ Imalog

Dude the only time i SEE you is when you got 20+ guys right behind you its the only real time AR seems to fight….. your like there mommy with the apren strings bro…. its time to cut them loose lol BUT your ZERG machine works untill some one either rolls over you with a bigger ZERG or some one like PAXA SEKZ GOAT etc tear your zerg to pieces with less numbers.

shame bout the hate between AR and BP ive met a few good guys from AR and NS.

Now I know Im nothing but an annoying guild leader but here are my thoughts:

AR and BP are “strong” servers. You guys have large, Zerg oriented guilds such as BURN, GOAT, SOS, and ALS that keep points flowing and flowing. In fact, you guys even seem to have some decent commanders that help keep your “forces” in line as well as on target towards your goal of winning the “match”….and it really is impressive the sheer number of players you guys are able to field.

Us over here on NSP however do not have that. Sure, we have some “Zerg” guilds like Os and TCMM but they don’t even come close to having the shear man power that ALS or SOS boast….and our points suffer for it.

Yet, we do have one strength you guys don’t and that’s the small man….and we have it in spades. Guilds like ENVY, SPLT, SPCA, Tm, and even us, PAXA probably don’t even have 1/3rd of of ALS’s numbers combined, but we have beaten you guys by the thousands. We wade into zergs of 15,20, and 30 and wreck havoc and destruction..with only 4 allies beside us. We laugh in the face seemingly impossible odds and kick the jaws of defeat Until they break. Our guilds stand and fight where not even zergs would and eat commander Doritos for lunch.

But overall you are right. We probably should put our talents towards the good of our “realm”. That being said, it does make me wonder what would happen if we did. What if our small guilds decided we wanted those towers. What if we decided we wanted those keeps. What if all of our small mans decided to hit your zergs together in coordination? Could you beat us? Could you even hold us off? What would happen to your precious points then?

Who knows.

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

@Evilzara

So much hate.

PAXA…… OMG your sooo annoying why are you Ganking guys from other maps and not trying to put the same effort in to get your server some points???? you have some great players that work well together….

@ Imalog

Dude the only time i SEE you is when you got 20+ guys right behind you its the only real time AR seems to fight….. your like there mommy with the apren strings bro…. its time to cut them loose lol BUT your ZERG machine works untill some one either rolls over you with a bigger ZERG or some one like PAXA SEKZ GOAT etc tear your zerg to pieces with less numbers.

AR and BP are “strong” servers. You guys have large, Zerg oriented guilds such as BURN, GOAT, SOS, and ALS that keep points flowing and flowing. In fact, you guys even seem to have some decent commanders that help keep your “forces” in line as well as on target towards your goal of winning the “match”….and it really is impressive the sheer number of players you guys are able to field.

Us over here on NSP however do not have that. Sure, we have some “Zerg” guilds like Os and TCMM but they don’t even come close to having the shear man power that ALS or SOS boast….and our points suffer for it.

Yet, we do have one strength you guys don’t and that’s the small man….and we have it in spades. Guilds like ENVY, SPLT, SPCA, Tm, and even us, PAXA probably don’t even have 1/3rd of of ALS’s numbers combined, but we have beaten you guys by the thousands. We wade into zergs of 15,20, and 30 and wreck havoc and destruction..with only 4 allies beside us. We laugh in the face seemingly impossible odds and kick the jaws of defeat Until they break. Our guilds stand and fight where not even zergs would and eat commander Doritos for lunch.

But overall you are right. We probably should put our talents towards the good of our “realm”. That being said, it does make me wonder what would happen if we did. What if our small guilds decided we wanted those towers. What if we decided we wanted those keeps. What if all of our small mans decided to hit your zergs together in coordination? Could you beat us? Could you even hold us off? What would happen to your precious points then?

Who knows.

Ahh for the trolls and their bunker builds.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

TIL if you pay money for a game, strangers expect you to play the game their way and not your own way

learn to speak and behave

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Godfather.8217

Godfather.8217

@Evilzara

So much hate.

I’m gonna have to make some corrections here, Not sure how SOS would be a zerg guild, but if I were to have numbers, I break us up into smaller teams, at most one may have 20, as the primary force. The rest will do various things at my bidding evil laugh, anyhow

@ Imalog

Who knows.

Going to correct ya here, but SOS does not try and zerg around. If by chance I do have a good size on at one time, i will try and break us up into teams, with one team having at most 20 members. It may seem like we are running together at times, but if you watch, we are hitting you from different sides, because each of those small teams are coming from a different position. Otherwise those teams will go do things at my will evil laugh. SOS isn’t playing any favorits, i mean we love you both, and will attack both sides TBH. One day we spent hours in BP, and another we spend time in NSP, it just depends on who will give us the most fun. Yesterday for example we took BP’s garrison, and we knew they will eventually come in a huge zerg, which they did. So we set up position on top of the garrison’s lords room, and boy you should have seen all the dead bodies below lol. It was fun, and eventually though they were able to get up there, but overall we all had a blast. That operation was about 20 of us on vent from what I remember, maybe less. Before that we were in NSP, and took bay, and garrison from you guys, which we ended up having an awesome fun battle right at the destroyed wall you guys were so persistent in breaking through. Good times, and before that we were in BP and held briar for a long time from them, each time of those ops were maybe anywhere from 15 – 25 members, give or take from those logging off and on.

Now these special “groups” of zerg killers. Seriously, paxa, i mean if you guys want to kill things that can’t fight back, more power to you, but don’t think you guys have skills fighting people that are slowly getting up, can’t move, can’t do anything period. Because any noob can do that. The many encounters I have of you recently, i’ve been getting “gear” hits, and for you guys to brag about having such skills, but yet need to use a broken pve gear in wvw, simply to prevent your target from even fighting back for an easy win, just makes me doubt your abilities.

Syndicate of Shadows, Anvil rock
Darksavage – 80 Ranger Shadowena – 80 Thief
Darkside Syndicate – 80 Mesmer

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Just signed in to see NSP hills Red. YES FINALLY

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: kazi.6438

kazi.6438

NSP has unquestioned primetime domination, usually followed by long periods of fail. Let’s be honest, NSP primetime performance is the only reason we are still in this tier. BP and AR groups typically don’t stand a chance during this period, regardless of their size or guild affiliation (even when they massively outnumber NSP pug teams). At the end of primetime, NSP loses everything and comes back to AR/BP holding all of their stuff the next day.

NSP is a fair-weather server, and as soon as things start to go bad, everyone logs off and goes to farm PvE. A lot of our “best guilds” won’t even bother to take a tower or keep while they’re on. Sure, we get all the kills, but that doesn’t mean anything.

Meanwhile, I check the forums to see the score, and see posts from (insert guild here) saying how great their guild is and “What if we actually tried to earn points by taking stuff?”

Unless NSP gets more all-weather players willing to do boring jobs like run supply/upgrade/defend during off hours, we will continue to be the third place server. AR and BP win because they are better organized and have some form of real strategy beyond badge farming.

Doesn’t really matter though, I have a lot of fun in WvW regardless. (It would be nice to see less QQ in this forum though…)

Inir [CAT]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

@Evilzara

So much hate.

@ Imalog

Who knows.

What would happen:

You would run out of supply.

):

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

To the ALS cmmder in nsp , honeslty .. your zerg still using planks/gears/peglegs or whatever.. g sus. I’m just 1 person.

I’m starting to wonder , what’s my lootbag look like divided by 20 people.

Oh and zhxy is it that obvious ?

yes. Hammer, gear, kitten it, who cares anymore you’ll find something to kitten about tomorrow.

honestly, i hope Anet bans the gear from wvw, so you can know the difference between being hit in the head with a hammer.

I’m pretty sure we can all see the difference between a warrior swinging a hammer and stunning, and an ele throwing a gear that bounces and stuns multiple ppl that aren’t right next to each other.

Also, a ‘l2play’ comment coming from ALS, how ironic.

Clearly you can’t tell the difference and i never said L2play but… L2play.

@Evilzara

So much hate.

Okay, I think AR is the greatest server of all time, they definitely don’t zerg and they’re far superior to BP.

BP doesn’t zerg either!

Clearly I can see when someone wields an item in their hands and then throws it at me and I get knocked down or stunned.

Clearly you didn’t exactly say ‘l2play’, but clearly your post implied it.

You’re right, I clearly need to learn to play. If you are that glass ALS warrior commander, could you please teach me how to get downed 3 times by a Necro while fighting him 10v1. Clearly that would be a good skill to have to improve my gameplay. I’m not sure how zergs work but I think that gives an exp boost to the revive bots..

easy, he has 25 stacks and i never did. Simple game mechanics, l2play.

Also, 10v1? he must make himself sound like quite the war hero over there in DOWN.

Say hi to gates of madness for me kids, its been real fun over the weeks hearing you kitten on the forums about different things. We’ll really miss you here.

Which stage of grief are you all in? is this anger now?

@Evilzara

So much hate.

@ Imalog

Who knows.

this stage is called denial.

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

NSP has unquestioned primetime domination, usually followed by long periods of fail. Let’s be honest, NSP primetime performance is the only reason we are still in this tier. BP and AR groups typically don’t stand a chance during this period, regardless of their size or guild affiliation (even when they massively outnumber NSP pug teams). At the end of primetime, NSP loses everything and comes back to AR/BP holding all of their stuff the next day.

NSP is a fair-weather server, and as soon as things start to go bad, everyone logs off and goes to farm PvE. A lot of our “best guilds” won’t even bother to take a tower or keep while they’re on. Sure, we get all the kills, but that doesn’t mean anything.

Meanwhile, I check the forums to see the score, and see posts from (insert guild here) saying how great their guild is and “What if we actually tried to earn points by taking stuff?”

Unless NSP gets more all-weather players willing to do boring jobs like run supply/upgrade/defend during off hours, we will continue to be the third place server. AR and BP win because they are better organized and have some form of real strategy beyond badge farming.

Doesn’t really matter though, I have a lot of fun in WvW regardless. (It would be nice to see less QQ in this forum though…)

I thoroughly agree with this. And I admit, if the weather is completely kitten, I’d rather prepare my guildmates than try to take back our stuff.

However, since [AS] is relatively small, and as the Guild Leader, I feel I that weeks like these are weeks we should use for preparation. I don’t know, but I assume other guilds are doing the same, simply because we don’t think we can make that much of a difference. Due to this mentality, I think we lose a lot of the presence from the smaller WvW-centric guilds.

For [AS], and other smaller guilds, I think reasons/mentalities are;

We are not that many.
We have several non-80s.
We have several players who are not geared.
We will be more effective next week, if we have more 80s and geared players.

This is not as much of an excuse as it is explanation.

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

@Rhaeggar

Are you the human DD elementalist that was in BP yesterday?

I tried and tried to get you out of your “zerg” (I’M solo so anyone with more then 3 players is a zerg for me :P) and only got 1on1 with you once. But some people from AR came and wasted everything, you had to retreat.

Someday, someday I will have some of you guys to overextend.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Now these special “groups” of zerg killers. Seriously, paxa, i mean if you guys want to kill things that can’t fight back, more power to you, but don’t think you guys have skills fighting people that are slowly getting up, can’t move, can’t do anything period. Because any noob can do that. The many encounters I have of you recently, i’ve been getting “gear” hits, and for you guys to brag about having such skills, but yet need to use a broken pve gear in wvw, simply to prevent your target from even fighting back for an easy win, just makes me doubt your abilities.

Okay. I’ll stop you right there so you stop choking on that piece of excrement that’s coming out of your mouth. Do not confuse 2 Warriors stun locking and using KD’s, along with an Elementalist using Updraft/Earthquake, and a Hammer Guardian bouncing your around with getting hit by “gears”. You obviously got killed in a matter of seconds and then were so baffled you directly put the blame of your inability to move on being “geared”. It’s called use a stun break and ride out if you know you’re going to die. Try not sit there and eat more AoE and KD’s next time and again – stun break – It might just save you a repair bill.

P.S. I’m 100% sure none of use at PAXA even know where to get these stupid “pve gears”. So GG.

Obviously, they can’t be losing fights when they outnumber you by so much therefore you must be cheating.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

(edited by Oozo.7856)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Oozo

Oh No I didn’t mean I won again them!

I got my kitten kicked a lot yesterday.

You can’t escape a premade roaming team huh

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Good luck to NSP if you drop a tier…maybe you can be top dog in your new bracket. I doubt it will mean less whining and complaining in the forums…but here is to hoping! While I say good luck, I also say good riddance…paging through that stuff on the forums gets old real quick. Good games though.

And good luck to you too!

Hope you make it to first with BP soon!

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

@Oozo

Oh No I didn’t mean I won again them!

I got my kitten kicked a lot yesterday.

You can’t escape a premade roaming team huh

Sorry, the reply wasn’t to you. I fixed my post. I thought I would get it in there before someone else got something in between.

On a side note: I’m getting really irritated by bad players who solve their problems with numbers rather than solving their problems by becoming better players.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

(edited by Oozo.7856)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

On a side note: I’m getting really irritated by bad players who solve their problems with numbers rather than solving their problems by becoming better players.

Even the spartans had to deal with it :]

PS:. I dont play on large groups either.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

The NSP QQ continues. Seriously, guys, you are embarrassing yourselves and your server.

NSP is like an annoying younger brother that can never quite compete with his older siblings; instead, he spends all of his energy looking for attention, whining, blaming others for his failures, and making excuses.

I’m sure that you will now start complaining that you don’t have the numbers. Well, join the club.

I assume you are AR?

We’ve beaten you quite a few times.
We’ve also been in a higher tier from you.
Don’t you think that we’re maybe the older sibling whos taken a few too many hits and now his little brother thinks he can take his place.

If it takes two servers to push us out of this tier then it is no battle lost.
None of the three servers could compete with that. Never mind the lessor one.

But on a side note.
Not having to Command is great.
And being a new colour would also be great.
Attack from Red keep gets very boring week after week.
And from what I remember Darkhaven and us are both quite similar servers.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

The NSP QQ continues. Seriously, guys, you are embarrassing yourselves and your server.

NSP is like an annoying younger brother that can never quite compete with his older siblings; instead, he spends all of his energy looking for attention, whining, blaming others for his failures, and making excuses.

I’m sure that you will now start complaining that you don’t have the numbers. Well, join the club.

I assume you are AR?

Don’t you think that we’re maybe the older sibling whos taken a few too many hits and now his little brother thinks he can take his place.

But on a side note.

@Rob

Your attitude changed since the beginning of those match up.

I’m happy you will go down a tier, maybe then I will see the old Rob come back.

And I thought we were done with the double team thing already. NSP and BP tried it on AR last week, it doesn’t work.

The only reason NSP BL is always under attack, it’s because it is easier to take then BP or AR BL.

I roamed in both Borderland yesterday, and while NSP had a good zerg in their, they didn’t have any upgrade and they still had less people then BP.

On BP BL, as soon as you attacked a camp, you would see 15-20 players come and chase you.

Man I have been zerged so bad yesterday in BP BL, it was terrible. They have so many people in their BL that they can send 15 players to chase 1-2 roamers in the water south of the camp, where there are no objectif at all.

NSP aren’t going down a tier because they are double teamed, NSP is going down a tier because they don’t have the number/power to stay there.

Simple as that.

(edited by Kardiamond.6952)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Oremus.4678

Oremus.4678

Does anyone from any of the three servers in this matchup remember when video games used to be fun?

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

I assume you are AR?

But on a side note.

@Rob

Your attitude changed since the beginning of those match up.

I’m happy you will go down a tier, maybe then I will see the old Rob come back.

And I thought we were done with the double team thing already. NSP and BP tried it on AR last week, it doesn’t work.

The only reason NSP BL is always under attack, it’s because it is easier to take then BP or AR BL.

I roamed in both Borderland yesterday, and while NSP had a good zerg in their, they didn’t have any upgrade and they still had less people then BP.

On BP BL, as soon as you attacked a camp, you would see 15-20 players come and chase you.

Man I have been zerged so bad yesterday in BP BL, it was terrible. They have so many people in their BL that they can send 15 players to chase 1-2 roamers in the water south of the camp, where there are no objectif at all.

NSP aren’t going down a tier because they are double teamate, NSP is going down a tier because they don’t have the number/power to stay there.

Simple as that.

Hmm, if thats what you think then I’m not going to bother to argue.
I’ve already posted my evidence, and its not flawed.

Keep in mind that this was the most balanced matchup for months.
What changed?
Xfers don’t play a role anymore, either. So thats not a reason this week.

Quite a number of weeks of crap does that to you.
You forget that I still had the vast majority of my friends on the server at the start.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

NSP is a fair-weather server, and as soon as things start to go bad, everyone logs off and goes to farm PvE.

I think this might be more due to simply having a less active weekday population. Players aren’t logging off because it’s 3 days in and we’re losing, they’re logging off because it’s Monday and real life is calling.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Rob

I roam each night, and I switch between BP and NSP BL.

Each night we have people pushing in both BL, the difference is in NSP it works, in BP we get pushed back.

There is nothing we can do about it.

Should we focus all our force on BP? While they can send a low % of theirs to NSP and get easy points (easy because they have more ressources, nothing about skills) and win? WE can’t do that. That would be kitten from us.

I have witnessed a lot of attack from AR on BP this week.

I wonder what you would do in the same case Rob?

By the way, another thing thaqt doesn’t help. While a commander from AR was attacking a BP tower in BP borderland, I decided to join them. We were around 10-15, fighting about the same number of BP, but for once we were winning.

Then what we see? PAXA + SPLT come in with culling, and kitten the AR force from behind. That’s the kind of thing that I’m sure doesn’t help NSP case.

And by saying this I have nothing again PAXA/SPLT, because I would do the same because I don’t care about score. But others from AR do, and they will switch to NSP BL when it happens.

“Why are they attacking us? This is not even their tower”
“ kitten PAXA, let’s go to NSP BL”

Some thing I saw in the chat yesterday. Sure doesn’t help to free your BL.

(edited by Kardiamond.6952)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

From the standpoint of an AR player who usually avoids zerg play, I can tell you from my experience, Borlis Pass seems to have a larger and more consistent WvW player base. Northern Shiverpeaks has an amazing reset turn out and begins to dwindle around Sunday evening. Anvil Rock has a decent WvW population, but it is primarily militia, and not larger, organized guild groups. In fact most of the time it’s several people from a multitude of guilds and guildless that you will run into from Anvil Rock. I’m sure the other servers have different perspectives. That being said, if Anvil could organize it’s militia, it may turn into a far better force in the WvW arena.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

@Rob

I roam each night, and I switch between BP and NSP BL.

Each night we have people pushing in both BL, the difference is in NSP it works, in BP we get pushed back.

There is nothing we can do about it.

Should we focus all our force on BP? While they can send a low % of theirs to NSP and get easy points (easy because they have more ressources, nothing about skills) and win? WE can’t do that. That would be kitten from us.

I have witnessed a lot of attack from AR on BP this week.

I wonder what you would do in the same case Rob?

By the way, another thing thaqt doesn’t help. While a commander from AR was attacking a BP tower in BP borderland, I decided to join them. We were around 10-15, fighting about the same number of BP, but for once we were winning.

Then what we see? PAXA + SPLT come in with culling, and kitten the AR force from behind. That’s the kind of thing that I’m sure doesn’t help NSP case.

And by saying this I have nothing again PAXA/SPLT, because I would do the same because I don’t care about score. But others from AR do, and they will switch to NSP BL when it happens.

I don’t think you know what I said. But ok.
If you haven’t noticed. Please refer back to previous pictures,
When NSP bl is split between blue and green.
I’ve been there, we have similar sized zergs. Its not that we were outmanned, you just can’t stop two different teams both with the same numbers at once.

I’ve shown you my evidence, and all you’ve shown me is your opinion.

What I would do?
If I were in AR’s shoes, I’d been gunning for first place of course.
And that would mean hitting the top point gainers.
I’d cut the trolling and hostility with the third party server, so that they wouldn’t attack our rear out of spite, and hit the top boss.
Which would decrease their point gain and increase my own.

If the third wheel server decided they still wanted to attack myself, I’d have to run the zerg back and repel them. But then I would push back into the leaders zone.
Eventually the third wheel servers get the message, and will attack the leader also due to it being less defended. You can speed up this process with prompting via your friends on said third wheel server, as is available to all Commanders.

That is how you WvW to win.
You fight the hard fight for first place, the easy fight is always second place.
BP does this, they take the challenge. And that is why they win.

Maybe I might not be as pleasant as I used to be, I have the right to be grumpy after all.
But I still know how to WvW.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: SirV.7245

SirV.7245

It’s kinda sad that NSP is dropping a tier. I learned a lot from you guys, AR and BP, like how to down 2-3 players in the middle of a massive zerg and getting out alive or making your zergs overextend making it into even numbers and taken them out. Too bad you guys don’t get that sorta experience on a 24/7 like we do. Well I do hope that our next opponents has a higher population in WvW, because I got use to having that 20% magic find buff. But you guys well be missed, it was always a good challenge.

FanisaDream – Mesmer – [Lost]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

BP win because they are usually stronger then us, and have a better coverage at night.

How many time did they come back at the end of the week with a night coverage of 10k points? like 2-3 times?

You think if we stop attacking NSP, you’ll stop attacking us? Man that doesn’t work like that.

I did some EB this week end, and each time we pushed BP in EB, NSP pushed in our side. It alwyas happen, that you want it or not.

We don’t live in a land of dream and unicorns, NSP won’t stop attacking AR. They will take advantage of Anvil Rock attacking BP. They will get to AR and stomp us from behind. Like they did last week when BP focused on us.

And why do you guys keep using the “BP does it, that’s why they win”.

They are always freaking attacking NSP. Each time I roam in NSP, BP is there taking your tower/keeps. I fought more BP zerg in NSP then NSP itself.

BP aren’t winning because they focus on us, because they don’t. They are winning because they have a better coverage/zerg guilds.

I would also like to add that Anvil Rock always came really really close to 1st place, and 1 or 2 time we got the first. So I fail to see how BP are doing so much better?

Stop your vendetta again Anvil Rock. Everything you say about us, could be said about BP. Yet you only attack AR about it.

Don’t know where the hate come from, but with your people trolling AR commanders on the forum you sure doesn’t help your case.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: testpig.5018

testpig.5018

NSP has a strong population, they just need to focus. Stop trying to be in all 4 lakes. Heck if they were sharper, they should take advantage of moments when BP is hitting ARBL, and start taking locations from AR in the AR BL.

Same with hitting BP at the same time you see AR hitting BP.

And avoid hitting EB at all cost, that zone is a waste to you at this point.

@kard…
BP really doesn’t do it. You may see BP in NSP taking a tower with the BO event. But you don’t see BP taking keeps over there.. or upgrading them to waypoint like you see AR has in NSP. =P

BP did have a big push in NSP this week tho, because some commander came back to the game, and tried to get everyone to rally behind his leadership again! and called the whole server to come attack NSP in PvDoor! SO AMAZING!!!!!

(edited by testpig.5018)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

NSP has a strong population, they just need to focus. Stop trying to be in all 4 lakes. Heck if they were sharper, they should take advantage of moments when BP is hitting ARBL, and start taking locations from AR in the AR BL.

Same with hitting BP at the same time you see AR hitting BP.

And avoid hitting EB at all cost, that zone is a waste to you at this point.

@kard…
BP really doesn’t do it. You may see BP in NSP taking a tower with the BO event. But you don’t see BP taking keeps over there.. or upgrading them to waypoint like you see AR has in NSP. =P

BP did have a big push in NSP this week tho, because some commander came back to the game, and tried to get everyone to rally behind his leadership again! and called the whole server to come attack NSP in PvDoor! SO AMAZING!!!!!

Well the only reason why you can’t go too far is because I’m there to keep your kitten off.

Joke, but seriously, It might be a timing thing. But When I play, I see BP as much as AR in NSP BL.

And yet, each time I check EB, BP are in NSP side taking tower.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

I really don’t get NSP’s claim that it can’t succeed on the map. BP has been controlling NSP’s keep in the Eternal Battlegrounds for last day or so, and I have to say its an amazing asset to whoever owns it. It is quite literally “the commanding heights”, and fully upgraded its almost impossible to capture it or any of the surrounding towers if the controlling server has at least 3 people in it (1 for a mortar, 2 for the Cannons or built siege weapons). NSP being unable to hold that keep is simply amazing to me.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

kitten PAXA, let’s go to NSP BL"

TBH, this happens in every borderland we go to. Last night we went to NSP to clean up enemy zergs and allow NSP to take back some of our towers. We wiped one zerg once and they went to another borderland immediately. This was with defending and taking our own towers, mind you. It looked like they went to AR, so we followed. Ran in to ALS and GOAT there. Fought boh groups maybe a couple of times, then never saw them again. The zergs just like easy PvD and avoid any confrontation with other players.

It bothers us greatly as it gets boring for us since even fighting zergs now are few and far between and we’re stuck killing the solo-3 man group roamers that don’t bail like the zerg. I have a lot of respect for those guys, but it’s not fun for us fighting them with our 5-8 people. That’s the problem that I see with AR and BP, there’s the roamers and the zergs and not much in-between. I’m not saying we never see other 5-8 man groups, it’s just once in a blue moon from you guys. And now that the zergs are leaving with the sight of us no matter what BL we are on, we’re stuck picking off the solo roamers. Hopefully in our new tier next week we will find more enjoyable fights.

[PAXA]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: duckideva.6358

duckideva.6358

Speaking of zergs and BP; I was running around with a seriously underleveled (sub20) engineer, just grabbing pois and vistas. I was getting the vista in the ruins when I noticed a big ol’ group of BP headed right for me. They surrounded me, and one person took a shot, but then stopped. They let me finish getting the vista, let me actually watch the cut scene, then as soon as I stopped with the scene; I waved, and was an ex-engineer in seconds. It was funny, and it was sweet, and it is a nice memory to have of BP as NSP moves to fight new battles.

Cruella LaDucki: Have corpses, will travel
Torwynd Trueheart: Here I come to save the day!
NSP – Quak Resident Duchess L’Orange

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

GrandmaFunk.3052

NSP being unable to hold that keep is simply amazing to me.

Nothing much amazing to it, BP just strolls in while we’re all asleep and then they sit on it all NA day since we don’t have the numbers to take it back.

We tried to stage a Break Out this morning to take back the towers(and eventually the keep)… unfortunately after it triggered 3 of our ppl left and we got obliterated by a dozen BP players.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Aeros.2046

NSP being unable to hold that keep is simply amazing to me.

Nothing much amazing to it, BP just strolls in while we’re all asleep and then they sit on it all NA day since we don’t have the numbers to take it back.

We tried to stage a Break Out this morning to take back the towers(and eventually the keep)… unfortunately after it triggered 3 of our ppl left and we got obliterated by a dozen BP players.

Believe it or not, we sleep too :P Like I said, it does not take many people to defend that keep. Its even easier to defend then lowlands since you can see all the way in several directions.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

kitten PAXA, let’s go to NSP BL"

TBH, this happens in every borderland we go to. Last night we went to NSP to clean up enemy zergs and allow NSP to take back some of our towers. We wiped one zerg once and they went to another borderland immediately. This was with defending and taking our own towers, mind you. It looked like they went to AR, so we followed. Ran in to ALS and GOAT there. Fought boh groups maybe a couple of times, then never saw them again. The zergs just like easy PvD and avoid any confrontation with other players.

It bothers us greatly as it gets boring for us since even fighting zergs now are few and far between and we’re stuck killing the solo-3 man group roamers that don’t bail like the zerg. I have a lot of respect for those guys, but it’s not fun for us fighting them with our 5-8 people. That’s the problem that I see with AR and BP, there’s the roamers and the zergs and not much in-between. I’m not saying we never see other 5-8 man groups, it’s just once in a blue moon from you guys. And now that the zergs are leaving with the sight of us no matter what BL we are on, we’re stuck picking off the solo roamers. Hopefully in our new tier next week we will find more enjoyable fights.

I could relate to that.

I’m a 1 to 3 players roamer. I’m usually solo, tho at night I might have 2 Elem body guard with me.

It’s really hard to find any kind of other solo roamers, and it get boring to fight zerg. When they overextend, they don’t have the skill to fight back. Or they are 4-5 and too many for me to counter.

I have a hard time finding very small roamers groups like TBAG or CORE. Sometime Envy solo roam, but they are a mesmers guild, so it’s get really boring for me. And they are usually never alone.SPLT has a ranger soloing.

PAXA are waaay too many for me, and they don’t want to overextend.

It’s really hard for me to get a good night of fighting, yesterday was awful as got zerged to dead, tried really hard to get a 1on1 fight with you PAXA, and fought ENVY mesmer who only focus on me in group fight. And I can’t fight mesmer ahah.

See, I’m in the same position as you, but you are the zerg in my case.

I wish there was more solo roamers! Come on people make it popular!

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

GrandmaFunk.3052

Believe it or not, we sleep too :P

Based on what the maps look like when NA goes to bed and what they look like when we wake up… BP definitely sleeps less :P

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

I could relate to that.

I’m a 1 to 3 players roamer. I’m usually solo, tho at night I might have 2 Elem body guard with me.

It’s really hard to find any kind of other solo roamers, and it get boring to fight zerg. When they overextend, they don’t have the skill to fight back. Or they are 4-5 and too many for me to counter.

I have a hard time finding very small roamers groups like TBAG or CORE. Sometime Envy solo roam, but they are a mesmers guild, so it’s get really boring for me. And they are usually never alone.SPLT has a ranger soloing.

PAXA are waaay too many for me, and they don’t want to overextend.

It’s really hard for me to get a good night of fighting, yesterday was awful as got zerged to dead, tried really hard to get a 1on1 fight with you PAXA, and fought ENVY mesmer who only focus on me in group fight. And I can’t fight mesmer ahah.

See, I’m in the same position as you, but you are the zerg in my case.

I wish there was more solo roamers! Come on people make it popular!

Do you mostly roam during primetime hours? We have a good amount of solo roamers during off hours.

[PAXA]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

I mostly run between 10pm and midnight, except this week GF is out for the week, so I will roam between 5pm and midnight.

Yesterday I fought your group, you stomped me 4-5 times. I was trying to burst one of you down just before getting downed myself, but it didn’t work out pretty well. Hard to do versus a good group ahah!

Were you on your asura warrior?

You were fighting a BP zerg and I tried to sneak in and get some kill, I tried to get you but you move too much. :P

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Aeros.2046

It will be interesting to see how NSP tries a breakout in EB. With overlook fully upgraded and NP still in command of SM despite a push by AR earlier this morning, it’s going to be a tough nut to crack. Especially without access to any meaningful quantity of supplies. I remember last night NSP tried to build some Siege Golems at a recaptured supply point. They had not even finished the third before they were discovered and rolled on. Fact is, you can’t build a golem rush with just the 100 supplies at a recaptured dump. And trebuchets that can hit the walls or gates of the keep require a ton of supply too and would be largely in range of mortars on the walls as well as counterfire trebs. Going to have to take some real planning to get that back. Or you could pay AR to try and take it. They would probably have a better shot.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

Yup, that would be me!

[PAXA]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

That’s you? I love fighting you, more often than not I’m on the ground but it’s always kitten fun. Now I’m thinking about NSP dropping and I’m kind of bummed about all the good fighters I’m not going to be running into anymore. No doubt you guys will do well in a lower tier. Keep racking up badges, who knows, maybe they’ll be useful eventually :p

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Fisher.8290

Fisher.8290

Speaking of zergs and BP; I was running around with a seriously underleveled (sub20) engineer, just grabbing pois and vistas. I was getting the vista in the ruins when I noticed a big ol’ group of BP headed right for me. They surrounded me, and one person took a shot, but then stopped. They let me finish getting the vista, let me actually watch the cut scene, then as soon as I stopped with the scene; I waved, and was an ex-engineer in seconds. It was funny, and it was sweet, and it is a nice memory to have of BP as NSP moves to fight new battles.

I love to hear stories like this and get quite a bit of satisfaction out of acting honorable on the virtual battlefield, just as I would like to always be irl. (Honorable thief – oxymoron?) GG to those BP guys and gals.

Last night we were defending NSP’s bay and an under-levelled ranger split off from the NSP attacking force and took a few pot shots at me. I was running around the front of the keep toward the underwater entrance, and he just saw a target.

I really could have easily stole over and left him eating dirt, and have done this very thing so many times in the past. But it just struck me at the moment to “let live”. As soon as he saw me stop (which was too late) and realized he was not damaging me, he high-tailed it back to the group.

I think it was more entertaining than stomping and dancing. Maybe it’s just me …

[FHF] Thief
Anvil Rock

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Fisher

I don’t feel bad in that case. They see you, they are in the middle of their zerg. They feel strong. They go for the kill, without watching behind.

They chase a bit, I turn back. They now realize they are alone.

I don’t feel bad, as there first intend was to zerg you.

Tho I will /bow just for the fact that they came to fight.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Redgrass.3067

Redgrass.3067

BP and AR showed NSP where it belongs. AR cannot beat BP in a 1v1 scenario day in and day out. NSP you are not the strong 3rd wheel you once were. Looked at the map and realized you can only hold your map and or some of your sector in EB. Not both though. Map coverage begins to show its ugly face when a server cannot defend it’s borderlands and it’s sector in EB at the same time. AR’s coverage extends to about 2 maps, and our sector in EB. Maybe we will get lucky and make a huge push but for the most part our commanders that give a kitten are always way pointing between AR and where it is they happen to be. Losing chunks of progress in another map. Also AR is at a disadvantage when it comes to bp bl. Bay can be taken but the walls at bay are too much ground to cover. BP always has 10-20 responding so it makes it a process to get anything done. I would know because up until last reset, I would bring WAR into BP BL on Friday nights.

My advice NSP…Your guilds need to kiss and make up. Play off each others play styles more effectively. Commander, more importantly, guild chemistry is key to not getting slaughtered. Honestly I would have asked PAXA, SPLT, and ENVY to help my “zergs” by flanking off our position. They can kill mass amounts of people with little numbers. I would say AR is more well rounded when it comes to pvd vs pvp. If our wvw guilds wanted to lose to 5 mans we would just go to tpvp where we have arguable the best spvp server in all of GW2. That aside I hope you guys figure something out and keep fighting the good fight.

Next week I hope Darkhaven can pressure us both! We need a stronger 3rd wheel to make our rematches more interesting.

I hate when BP gets in our south towers…

Cmdr. Sinema Kane-80 Necro
Lil Bully-80 Thief

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Lukian Darkblade.8012

Lukian Darkblade.8012

Just a little video my guild and I threw together. Sorry for the lag, hope you all enjoy!

Commander Lukian Darkblade | Fort Aspenwood
Leader of [TTA]The Tenacious Affliction

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

Score in the lower tiers are reflected on the numbers each server can produce, nothing more. NSP has shown that it can dominate on multiple reset nights when the numbers come into town. Move along.

Edit: All of this whole server trash talking, “phases,” and plans for winning in score are silly. It’s like saying 20 midgets can whoop Brock Lesner in a fight. They surely can as they outnumber him 20 to 1, but they wouldn’t think they are strong as individuals for it.

[PAXA]

(edited by osif.8673)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

Does anyone from any of the three servers in this matchup remember when video games used to be fun?

I have fun every day i log into the game.

And this forum, it’s as good as the movie TED at times

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]