23/02 BP/AR/NSP

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

Had a great time at Badgetoberfest in BP’s Bay tonight, you should host these things more often.

How many of you there? 70+

not nearly as many BP that were on that inner dock of bay. I like when you pick up so much loot that it doesnt fit on the screen

To those BURN crying about me jumping on your dead bodies, ask one of your leaders, Balric Ironhide. He’ll tell you why.

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

Really like how ARBL looks right now, very good mix of red and green

How hard do the doors hit?

Garrison had one person in it, defending it. <laughs>

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

imalog.7689

A better question is when the last time nsp has hit a single door on BP’s keep in the past 2 weeks. (taking back your own keeps from bp doesn’t count btw)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

A better question is when the last time nsp has hit a single door on BP’s keep in the past 2 weeks. (taking back your own keeps from bp doesn’t count btw)

Here you go, enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8O7eiEllKY

RNG Officer.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Boraa.6295

Boraa.6295

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

imalog.7689

you realize its march. That was feb. 15th.

should i repeat the question or…?

edit: sorry i just watched the video.. you recorded yourselves doing pvd in golems?

at least the few things i get recorded are a little more meaningful.

(edited by imalog.7689)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

Yes technically it was one day before the past 2 weeks. Close enough in my book.

RNG Officer.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

imalog.7689

Yes technically it was one day before the past 2 weeks. Close enough in my book.

fair enough, you’re content with being the lap dogs.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Bay we took there were about 5-10 AR and we had Maybe 10-15 at the end only 6-7 at start of siege, and garrison and hills we took from BP after they took it from you, also had very nice long enjoyable fights with AR outside redbriar before we took everything…and pretty sure earlier today I lead a quick attack on BP hills that was quickly routed

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: kazi.6438

kazi.6438

I’ll be blunt. When I read stuff like this, I wish a certain guild hadn’t transferred to NSP. I’m not mentioning anyone by name, so there is no reason for this to be removed. This guild thinks they can fix everything, because they are so good, but the impression of this certain guild is sub-par.

I hope they transfer.

Bwahahaha, not back here I hope. They can go bandwagon T1 servers.

I’d bloody pay for them to transfer.

And with that, the true purpose of the Os tax system is finally revealed… lol

Inir [CAT]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: MrHaze.3690

MrHaze.3690

Had a great time at Badgetoberfest in BP’s Bay tonight, you should host these things more often.

I didn’t take an exact count but it was around 20~22 ALS with 10 or so members of assorted other guilds.

Godhead Priest Endexa
Necromancer
Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: CC Meinke.2749

CC Meinke.2749

Community Coordinator

Hello, please keep in mind that this is a WvWvW thread. If you want to discuss music and movies, please create seperate threads for that instead. It’s off-topic and disrespectful to the forum members who want to discuss the battles.
Off-topic private talk between few players disrupts the overall flow of the discussion, please resort to private messages for that. Thank you.

Edit: Also, please refrain from posting screenshots to accuse other players of misbehaviour, which is considered character assassination!

(edited by CC Meinke.2749)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

And on that note….our AR guild tried so hard to take SM from the south last night….we were reigning down the treb terror and had 2 walls down. We didnt have the numbers to push past the well place arrowcarts/ballistas/cannons. We were outnumbered as well. It was ugly.

But then I noticed BP borderlands was slowly turning blue

Oh well I logged this morning and saw BP was back up to 465 pts. :x

[Agg] ression

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

@Rob

I told you we would defend NSP!

Yesteday with Cornflakez from WAR we defending your bay again 2 golem and 4-5 players. You had nobodies in to defend, probably because of the lack of orange sword.

We charged them from the back, whiped them and their golem.

I told you I wanted you to stay

I got a video but i’m not at home right now.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

not nearly as many BP that were on that inner dock of bay. I like when you pick up so much loot that it doesnt fit on the screen

To those BURN crying about me jumping on your dead bodies, ask one of your leaders, Balric Ironhide. He’ll tell you why.

I know, kinda like when you guys run head long into one of the meat grinders we have sieged up. And then you do it again, and again.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Plok.6145

I didn’t take an exact count but it was around 20~22 ALS with 10 or so members of assorted other guilds.

THAT IS A BUNCH OF CRAP! kitten should took SS after being run over.

Sincerely,

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Revelstoke.8924

Revelstoke.8924

But then I noticed BP borderlands was slowly turning blue

Oh well I logged this morning and saw BP was back up to 465 pts. :x

This is part of my frustration with WvW and why I’ve slowly been playing less. You spend all night taking towers, camps, or if it’s a good night, keeps or SM. First off, you don’t get much of anything besides a piddle of exp and karma which, by 80, you rarely need. Then, by the time I get home from work again the next day (or, heck, most of the time as soon as I wake up it seems) everythings flipped. It’s like…what are you really working towards? Log on every night to take the same towers over and over and over again?

Guess I think it’s far too easy to flip a tower and there is little reason to do so as the effort you’re investing isnt going to mean anything in the next 5min-5hrs. I think WvW overall would be more engaging if the structures were WAY more difficult to take as it would encourage people to at least try and defend it. Unless you’re standing next to a tower or already in it when its being attacked, i rarely see people scramble to go defend it a-la DAoC and a group with 3 rams can take one in about 5 minutes or less.

Shrubfelty – 80 Ele
Angus the Black – 80 War
Adrich – 80 Thief

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: MrHaze.3690

MrHaze.3690

What reason do I have to lie about that exactly, Plok?

Godhead Priest Endexa
Necromancer
Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

What’s BP trying to prove/accomplish by pushing so hard this morning?

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Hello, please keep in mind that this is a WvWvW thread. If you want to discuss music and movies, please create seperate threads for that instead. It’s off-topic and disrespectful to the forum members who want to discuss the battles.
Off-topic private talk between few players disrupts the overall flow of the discussion, please resort to private messages for that. Thank you.

Edit: Also, please refrain from posting screenshots to accuse other players of misbehaviour, which is considered character assassination!

Meinke,
I am highly disappointed at your infraction of one of my posts.
I have submitted an appeal via email.

I hope it is enlightening.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Maybe BP figured if they get enough points today they can jump to tier 5 and get away from AR too!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Meinke,

Good luck waiting for an answer.

I have been waiting for one for 3-4 month.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Maybe BP figured if they get enough points today they can jump to tier 5 and get away from AR too!

Mhmm that would be great, im sick of fighting AR and NSP. the same guilds, the same people, the same fights over and over and over

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Meinke,

Good luck waiting for an answer.

I have been waiting for one for 3-4 month.

Well.
They said I was prejudice against the irish.

I am irish.
Born and bred.
Pretty sure I’ve got quite a good insight.

Silly mods.

All the Irish-Americans probably reported it,
“Oh thats racist towards my people”

Wait a minute.. “Your people”?

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Plok’s inflated ego. GOAT doesn’t lose unless there’s 70+.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Plok.6145

Plok’s inflated ego. GOAT doesn’t lose unless there’s 70+.

LOL Looks who’s talking about ego’s. That’s rich. And we had 4 people out there last night, so please stfu when you have no clue what you are talking about, like always.

Sincerely,

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

LOL Looks who’s talking about ego’s. That’s rich. And we had 4 people out there last night, so please stfu when you have no clue what you are talking about, like always.

Another lie from Plok? No wai!!! For 3 hours last night during prime-time there was 8+ GOAT no matter where we went. What made my night last night was the 8 GOAT that ported after flipping a camp instead of fighting 5 of us. Classic!

Attachments:

[PAXA]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Haz.9864

Haz.9864

More often than not when we fight GOAT its either a mini zerg or a hopeless straggler that got detached from the herd. But we actually ran into that 4 man team of them for the first time that I can recall last night.

So kudos to them, with some more practice they will be a lot of fun to fight.

Akue – war, Duck Dogers – eng (Splt) (NSP)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

not 70

when we first started on Bay / hills we weren’t even putting up orange swords.

when we made an attempt @ garrison, we could only build 3 golems on the spot, so 30-40

Plok.

Take it from someone who scouts for ALS. At your peak, when we wiped you on the docks and on the bay bridge, you had equal numbers. I run ahead of and behind the zerg so i can scout and have less culliing issues so I can give accurate enemy numbers.

We didn’t out number you till late in the night when you guys started to log off.

-K

-K

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

I hope GOAT get some roaming team.

Right now, the only GOAT I saw was ether

- Zerg group that zerged and chased me all around the map.

- Similar number, or having a 1-2 player advantage, and running away to there tower.

And it’s not to insult you Plok, that’s what I perceive when I see a GOAT.

If he doesn’t run, that’s because he has a huge zerg behind him.

I respect people sieging and using zerg, but I have yet to see a roaming GOAT team.

I would be happy to encounter a goat team and have a good fight with them.

@osif miller

Man are you sure you aren’t playing Runescape? Those graphic are.. :P

Were you in the group that fought me in BP yesterday? I sadly had to go right after it began because my GF called.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

No, I don’t think I was! I think I came on after.

[PAXA]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

There was Teivospy double team burst thief, I think 2 PAXA maybe three, one ENVY mesmer.

I was with my DD Elem friend and we had some random AR around us.

It was pretty deadly to exit the base alone.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Plok.6145

Another lie from Plok? No wai!!! For 3 hours last night during prime-time there was 8+ GOAT no matter where we went. What made my night last night was the 8 GOAT that ported after flipping a camp instead of fighting 5 of us. Classic!

IT WAS ALL UP LEVELED TOONS. Thursday is our guild alt xp night. In fact you ran from us at one point was hilarious. And after alt night almost everyone logged off

@ Kard there may have been alot of people at bay, was not many of my guys, and i was not on that dock when it wiped, saw that coming. Well then you are in the wrong spots. We run around be it 3 or 33. I was soloing yesterday for an hour and only found a couple fights.

Sincerely,

(edited by Plok.6145)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

I wasn’t talking of Bay.

Yesterday it was really hard to find a fight. Couldn’t find anyone.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

IT WAS ALL UP LEVELED TOONS. Thursday is our guild alt xp night. In fact you ran from us at one point was hilarious.

Whatever makes you sleep better at night!

[PAXA]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Ahh I love it. We were running an Alt Xp group took southcamp and the call went out to map back and take lowlands. At the same time you guys appeared at the bridge and paused. Instead of mapping back I hopped towards you guys hoping to get a 1v1. Alas the sight of my level 28 asura Mesmer proved to be too much. I have to say your advanced tactics and amazing group play in a 5v1 Fight we’re a sight to behold.

We then ran into you with our lowbie xp group at lowlands. Funny how you didn’t mention that part. Didn’t go so well for you Guys did it.

As for the Bp bay fight at that point the xp train had stopped and there 5ish goat in wvw some trebbing some playing grabazz at the downed wall at bay. At that point most of us were on 80s

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

:]

Ahh I love it. We were running an Alt Xp group took southcamp and the call went out to map back and take lowlands. At the same time you guys appeared at the bridge and paused. Instead of mapping back I hopped towards you guys hoping to get a 1v1. Alas the sight of my level 28 asura Mesmer proved to be too much. I have to say your advanced tactics and amazing group play in a 5v1 Fight were a sight to behold.

We then ran into you with our lowbie xp group at lowlands. Funny how you didn’t mention that part. Didn’t go so well for you Guys did it.

As for the Bp bay fight at that point the xp train had stopped and there 5ish goat in wvw some trebbing some playing grabazz at the downed wall at bay. At that point most of us were on 80s

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

(edited by Fraeg.9837)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Freag

I would be curious to see your superiority in an even fight with PAXA.

I love fighting PAXA, but I will never say I’m superior to them in a team fight.

If you want to call them out saying it didn’t go well for them, I hope you can back it up.

Whisper me when you are doing it, I don’t want to miss that!

By the way, it was your mistake to expect a 1on1 fight with them. I tried it many many time, and it just doesn’t work.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: ko killer.3692

ko killer.3692

Big thanks to the NSP War from AS who wouldn’t let me get the vista I needed. Match is over just let me grab the vista and be on my way

Jade Quarry- Fang

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

Doesn’t look like the screenshot has many lowbies in it, and that wasn’t very long after you ported away. It’s funny how you mention us 5v1ing people when we never even talk about that. Much unlike Plok gloating about killing 5 with 30.

[PAXA]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

@Freag

I love fighting PAXA, but I will never say I’m superior to them in a team fight.

If you want to call them out saying it didn’t go well for them, I hope you can back it up.

Whisper me when you are doing it, I don’t want to miss that!

By the way, it was your mistake to expect a 1on1 fight with them. I tried it many many time, and it just doesn’t work.

Jscull already challenged them in this thread. They sidestepped it like champs.

[PAXA]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Vigrith.8136

Vigrith.8136

GOAT does not get into all the meta games. We don’t have a dedicated 5 man team. I find it bizarre that somehow the fact that we have found lots of people we like to play together with somehow diminishes us. We do love to roam and just look for kills, we also love taking camps/towers/keeps and defending them we also like winning the week long matches. We enjoy all the aspects of WvW. Mostly we enjoy each other’s company no matter what is we decide to do. I know in these games there is always a subset of people that proclaim to have found the best way to play and that everybody else should be playing that way. I feel a bit sorry for you guys that can only have fun playing one certain way and only have a few people to play with. Constantly trying to convince everybody that if only they played the way you do they would be so much better for it.

Vig of [dO]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

NSP are beauties. Be nice to be in TS/Vent with them when they pick their next strategic target to hit. Out comes the darts and dartboard and the target is revealed.

It is a bit strange though when the dartboard announces the next target and it’s actually a tower that NSP already owns. Out comes the seige rams and the great surprise that they don’t damage doors of your own tower/keep.

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

GOAT does not get into all the meta games. We don’t have a dedicated 5 man team. I find it bizarre that somehow the fact that we have found lots of people we like to play together with somehow diminishes us. We do love to roam and just look for kills, we also love taking camps/towers/keeps and defending them we also like winning the week long matches. We enjoy all the aspects of WvW. Mostly we enjoy each other’s company no matter what is we decide to do. I know in these games there is always a subset of people that proclaim to have found the best way to play and that everybody else should be playing that way. I feel a bit sorry for you guys that can only have fun playing one certain way and only have a few people to play with. Constantly trying to convince everybody that if only they played the way you do they would be so much better for it.

That’s not the argument at all between GOAT and PAXA. If you enjoy zerging, all the power to you. If you enjoy taking objectives, great. You can’t go back and look at Plok’s stabs at PAXA from the beginning unfortunately because the mods crack down hard on anything and everything said on the forums, but to give you a broad overview of the start of everything is Plok coming out of nowhere to insult us on the forums and gloating about killing 5 of us with a zerg. If GOAT doesn’t want to back up their trash talk, maybe you should ask your ego maniacs to stop posting? Just a suggestion.

[PAXA]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Plok.6145

@Freag

I would be curious to see where he said that.

Sincerely,

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

Paxa has bad computers.

First true thing you’ve ever said in your life!

[PAXA]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Vigrith.8136

lol so Plok said something once that got under your skin and y’all have been hanging onto that for weeks, that is the issue? Lol not a great idea to reveal your thin skin where Plok can see it. He loves that.

Vig of [dO]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

Haha, hardly. But keep on trash talking and never backing it up, bads will be bads.

[PAXA]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Freag

I would be curious to see where he said that.

He didn’t say that. He said when PAXA encountered your karma train, he won. So I was wondering, he ether zerged them, or won in a fair fight. If he did won a fair fight, I would like to see it happens again.

@Vigrith

GOAT started this with PAXA. As osif said, those post were removed, but the rivalry between GOAT and PAXA still continu.

No where did Osif said roaming was better then zerging, he just responded to Plok that keep saying you guys have a roaming team too.

And I hardly see Osif ever talk kitten? Where every post from Plok seems to be random attacks.

(edited by Kardiamond.6952)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Vigrith.8136

Haha, hardly. But keep on trash talking and never backing it up, bads will be bads.

I’ll rap-battle you bro!

Vig of [dO]