28/12 DR/NSP/AR Part Deux

in WvW

Posted by: Darwinism.8619

Darwinism.8619

So to answer your question. What we are exactly doing is playing WvWvW. Where we actually attack both servers instead of just one.

This message has been brought to you by five pints of Guinness. With love. Arthur Guinness.

Commander Bird Song

(Shakes Fist at Arch Nemesis Arthur Guinness as i drink a Sam Adams)

Attachments:

Darwin Ism(HumanThief) Thin The Herd(HumanMezmer) Abuzz Kill(AsuranD/D Ele)
[PRO] World Defender

in WvW

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

Getting old seeing the same guild tag glitching inside of keeps… who has the email adress for reporting them to hopefully get action?

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Aargadon.4135

Lord Aargadon.4135

https://en.support.guildwars2.com/app/ask/

Putting this on here for everyone, do not post exploits on forums soley to say “hey you suck get rid of this exploiter you kittens!” But be careful when you do have reasons such as warning other servers since the moderaters do not always read the comment fully and realize its purpose, so you may still get an infraction.

And to everyone one else, serisously, just please let me post the scooooore updates without the crap.

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Getting old seeing the same guild tag glitching inside of keeps… who has the email adress for reporting them to hopefully get action?

exploits@arena.net

I hate cheaters.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled, drama filled bout of trash talking! xD

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

To all the DR folks saying that a lot of our guilds are doing PVE, a few are but no actually a lot of our guilds have left in the last few months including one of our bigger ones in last week or 2…hopefully we will get a large influx after wintersfay is over for next weeks match though because the last 2 weeks have been incredibly demoralizing…also agree with everything sober rob has said haha

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Thanks for the info, Psychatog. Much appreciated since SoS and the rest of our Asian friends make a pretty good night crew. Good to know they will have opposition.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

To all the DR folks saying that a lot of our guilds are doing PVE, a few are but no actually a lot of our guilds have left in the last few months including one of our bigger ones in last week or 2…hopefully we will get a large influx after wintersfay is over for next weeks match though because the last 2 weeks have been incredibly demoralizing…also agree with everything sober rob has said haha

Sober now after a dodgy cheap burger I found at the back of the fridge.
(Just keeping you guys informed as this is very important information)

I agree with what you’ve said about needing new guilds and that is what I’m splitting the rest of this week into.
Searching out guilds looking for a new community, Poking the vast amount of PvE players in the eye to WvW and also running commander training sessions all week.

Feel free to assist me in this cause

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Posted by: Laiboch.4380

Laiboch.4380

I still love how every server DR has gone against has always had people saying the same false things.

DR is a zerg server…

DR has a huge population.

Um what?

You complain that we complain and then backup that we are correct in that you have a huge pop.

You are winning because you can field more than we can over the course of a 24 hour day. Plain and simple. Skill doesn’t come into play until you reach tier 4.

-K

DR has a huge population. I cannot count the times in our current match-up where DR has faced much larger numbers and won. AR fields huge zergs at all hours when compared to what DR fields. Its not that we have OMGZergPoWa its simply that we are better than you.

Learn to read.

Good thing for you guys skill doesn’t matter till you hit tier 4 because if this last 2 weeks are any indication of your mad PVP skills only about 30 players from either of your server would ever see tier 4. The rest of you will keep crying that every server is bigger than you and does nothing but zerg.

Zoe Pain [GASM]
DB Night Crew

in WvW

Posted by: Theplayboy.6417

Theplayboy.6417

Epic battles lately. Easiest prey is anyone in Trillmatic guild on NSP.

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

SOS…lol. why are u camping inside the NPCs at the supply camp right now. There’s like 6 DR folks there and 7-8 of you. And you hide in the NPCs? rofl

All good though, still getting my loot bags =)

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

To the AoD folks camping Speldan, I am just harassing you guys because I am painfully bored and it seems I can kill your yaks at will and still bow before your numbers take me down. Why can’t 5 of your elite skilled players stop one solo ranger from killing your supply lines? That little Asura thief though, we are 1 and 1, I will be looking for another go if I see you. I don’t think you knew what you were getting into round one.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

SOS…lol. why are u camping inside the NPCs at the supply camp right now. There’s like 6 DR folks there and 7-8 of you. And you hide in the NPCs? rofl

Wow, you sure do like poking ppl in the eye, dude. What are you doing posting on the forums? GO GET ’EM!!! LOL

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

I wish everyone would stop making such all-consuming accusations about each other in here…A few observational notes from an outside PoV since I’m simply here scouting T6 for Kaineng:

1) DR IS bigger than both AR and NSP, denying this is absurd and deserving of recriminations as it is painfully obvious from watching.

2) DR also has many skilled Players, that includes PRO, GASM, Bsty, etc…some more skilled at actually winning/helping the Server than others.

3) NSP is sadly lacking in communication skills, I personally do not believe that even if they had equal numbers to DR they would win. The fight would be -better-, but I still give the edge to DR due to them actually working as a unit.

4) AR and NSP are falling into the annoying cycle of attacking each other while ignoring the monster in the middle. If 2nd and 3rd place would stop attacking each other and start fighting against DR then they would both do much much better. (Neither side can claim innocence, I’ve seen lots of red in NSP BL and lots of blue in ARBL.)

5) Being a part of a Server allows you a lot of surprising insight! I’ve gotta say that NSP’s greatest strength is actually several small groups of Ninjas who take keeps and such. Won’t mention Guild names since it seems they’re still unknown to DR or others, but I will suggest DR be more careful! These Ninja are VERY good.

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Stormwolf/Dhampyr…both you are on Kaineng server. Why do you even comment on this thread? Go help your server, we dont need you here trolling.

AR/NSP/DR – all have high population servers. DR may have a larger Wv3 pop but thats because AR/NSP prob have more PvErs that only Wv3 when its a win or a massive zerg on their side running the maps PvDooring. (just opinion mind you) First week DR was in this bracket, there was a pretty even Wv3 pop for the first 3-4 days…then AR/NSP dwindled. Their pop is there, jst not in Wv3.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Nice zerg you had on DR Bl AR!!!! looks to be about 25-30 folks pretty much all glass cannon builds though. =(

Props to the DR force a third of their size that stopped them at paper gates Cragtop!

Attachments:

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Theplayboy.6417

Theplayboy.6417

Stormwolf/Dhampyr…both you are on Kaineng server. Why do you even comment on this thread? Go help your server, we dont need you here trolling.

AR/NSP/DR – all have high population servers. DR may have a larger Wv3 pop but thats because AR/NSP prob have more PvErs that only Wv3 when its a win or a massive zerg on their side running the maps PvDooring. (just opinion mind you) First week DR was in this bracket, there was a pretty even Wv3 pop for the first 3-4 days…then AR/NSP dwindled. Their pop is there, jst not in Wv3.

Anvil Rock is the sPvP Capital of the Universe .

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

Dude, relax. I know you’re probably used to everyone having a go at you, but that’s not the case with me. For the record, I wasn’t trolling you. If you scroll through my posts on the DR/AR/NSP thread, I have a ton of respect for DR and have been cheering for you guys ever since you left T8.

Also, there are a bunch of DR folks that post in the Kaineng/ET/FC thread as well, and it’s all worthwhile and I wouldn’t want that to stop.

As for why I’m on this thread – I like to see how you’re doing, minus all the forum infighting.

Sorry for the offtopic, wanted to clarify.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Dude, relax. I know you’re probably used to everyone having a go at you, but that’s not the case with me. For the record, I wasn’t trolling you. If you scroll through my posts on the DR/AR/NSP thread, I have a ton of respect for DR and have been cheering for you guys ever since you left T8.

Also, there are a bunch of DR folks that post in the Kaineng/ET/FC thread as well, and it’s all worthwhile and I wouldn’t want that to stop.

As for why I’m on this thread – I like to see how you’re doing, minus all the forum infighting.

Sorry for the offtopic, wanted to clarify.

Have my man babies!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Reido Kyuuten.4709

Reido Kyuuten.4709

I find the frailty of the wvw forum posters’ minds hilarious:

-crying all the time at a whole server and unrelated forum posters for small groups and randoms crashing different borderlands for camps, jump puzzles, and easy kills on other randoms and small groups

-using these isolated incidents of small populations to determine the status quo of the server while claiming that the actual wvw population is much larger, which would logically mean that isolated events would mean less

-ostracizing people from other servers (Kaineng) with probably the only informed and reasonable stances aside from a few of the commanders (sometimes, but the e-wood measuring gets in the way too much)

Man it feels like the old days again when we were matched up with the likes of Darkhaven and Ehmry Bay. Thanks for the laughs guys. (:

~The Wolfpack & Associates

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

12/23/12 – 5 versus 15-20 AR at Supply Camp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmVVfNxWxTw

12/31/12 – 7 versus 20-30 AR at Greenvale
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEp8xS0IBKI

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

Yesterday was a blast, flipped bay in NSP from DR with a 5 man team of low level alts by following DR in. And then defending AR bay from DR an hour later, finally pushing them out after they broke into inner. Saw some of the most amazing defence work in AR to date, congratulations to everyone who helped

Also, please stop generalizing entire servers based on what YOU personally saw of a few small groups. @The DR guy who says “DR don’t zerg” and whatever rubbish you have to claim about DR/AR, I’ve seen both pro and crap performance from both servers. If I was going to be anal about it, I could keep going on about how DR is full of stupid zergs, repeatedly using the breakout event and failing to take our tower SEVERAL TIMES in a row on NUMEROUS OCCASIONS with a much larger force than ours etc. etc. But I wont, because I’m not going to make any judgements based on the sub par performance of a minor percent of your population.

The simple fact is, DR is winning because they have a higher population with better coverage. When you roflstomp two other servers in your tier by double the points, it’s bad sport to go on about how “pro” you all are and just admit you’re not in the right tier. And in all these tiers, it’s always the population and coverage that makes the biggest difference. No matter how skilful your little 5-man teams and organised guilds are, it’s the zerg that’s going to have 24 hour coverage, create a nice uniform green over the whole map, make the biggest difference and get you most of the points. There’s nothing wrong with it either, but you can’t claim you beat the other servers solely by being skilful. You may have skilful players who played skilfully, but that wasn’t the reason why you won.

You say we have just as big a zerg, but I know that only really happens once every day for a few hours, and that’s when we take back all our BL and make some headway on EB and other BLs. As part of our so called “night time crew”, I know exactly how painful it is defending our BL with a skeleton crew.

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

(edited by Opc.4718)

in WvW

Sajec.5302

DR has a night crew?? omgawd….since when? I game late night and more often than not we got the outmanned buff. yet see 30+ man zergs from AR and NSP at 2-3+am late night. If that’s what your calling a ‘skeleton crew’…imma jst laugh at that.

Well..weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Happy New Years everyone…what’s your resolution for the new year? Mine is to once and for all PWN that darn Dolyak up north! I swear, he’s NOT gettin outta ma crosshairs this year!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Calos.1350

Calos.1350

Wow, look at all the publicity. Kainieng posting, Maguuma posting. Are we victims of our own success? I feel special. Keep up the good work, wherever it may lead you.

in WvW

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

DR has a night crew?? omgawd….since when? I game late night and more often than not we got the outmanned buff. yet see 30+ man zergs from AR and NSP at 2-3+am late night. If that’s what your calling a ‘skeleton crew’…imma jst laugh at that.

Well..weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Happy New Years everyone…what’s your resolution for the new year? Mine is to once and for all PWN that darn Dolyak up north! I swear, he’s NOT gettin outta ma crosshairs this year!

Eh, my timezones are weird. I’m on oceanic, and most of the time I’m on, there’s hardly any one else on.

New year gw2 resolution? To be able to finally caty down bay water wall without being discovered. Someone always pops up just as it’s about to go down

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

in WvW

Posted by: Zero.5034

Zero.5034

I just want to say good job to all the servers so far =) Wv3 has really picked up as DR has gone up through the ranks. So cheers to all the servers! takes a shot

Warden Streicher [AoS]

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

To the AoD folks camping Speldan, I am just harassing you guys because I am painfully bored and it seems I can kill your yaks at will and still bow before your numbers take me down. Why can’t 5 of your elite skilled players stop one solo ranger from killing your supply lines? That little Asura thief though, we are 1 and 1, I will be looking for another go if I see you. I don’t think you knew what you were getting into round one.

I’m not sure why why this blustering tool thinks it’s such an accomplishment for a long ranged spec to take down a yak before being killed himself, but for the record I’m appreciative that he doesn’t seem at all representative of the AR folks I’ve come across, either in the game or here in the forums.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

The first one looked like many of the sub-80, and undergeared 80 Karma trains that are frequent for AR.

And you forgot to mention the Ballista, which was doing the majority of your damage, for you. Not to mention the guild claimant, and other guards. If your guild claimant has the immunity buff, he’s also doing more damage.

I won’t bother watching the second, after seeing the first.

Anytime you want to face a fully geared group, and not a bunch of undergeared toons, send me a PM.

Anyone can kill undergeared, and lower level players doing Karma runs.

I’ve killed groups that size, and bigger on my Thief, when the Guild Claimant has had the immunity buff.

P.S. I went ahead and watched your second video. Look at all of those green up arrows.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Why do you wait for the top players of our guild to be at work, or doing things with our family to talk trash? Every guild has lower levels, and undergeared 80s.

Fight our top crews, we’ll set up the times.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

Posted by: Psychatog.8246

Psychatog.8246

Why do you wait for the top players of our guild to be at work, or doing things with our family to talk trash?

or you know, you could assault keeps and defend them, why should we go out of our way if points aren’t involved.

and as annoying as dred can be sometimes, his general play time IS late at night. he also isn’t pros “top player”, so fights seems valid to me.

the bigger question is why do you imply that your guild has such a big intra-guild skill gap.

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Why do you wait for the top players of our guild to be at work, or doing things with our family to talk trash?

or you know, you could assault keeps and defend them, why should we go out of our way if points aren’t involved.

and as annoying as dred can be sometimes, his general play time IS late at night. he also isn’t pros “top player”, so fights seems valid to me.

the bigger question is why do you imply that your guild has such a big intra-guild skill gap.

All guilds have a variety of skill levels. We have full FAMILIES inside the guild. I don’t expect my 10 year old daugther to play any where near the skill level I play, and yes she’s been caught up in your guys videos when she’s following the Karma trains. And I’m not going to quit playing the game with my younger kids, because oh my god, you guys might beat us, and act younger than they are, and post a video of it on the inerwebs, because you think you’re elite.

What is the point, of points when you’ve got such a lead on us, and we can’t match your numbers even during prime time?

Between the numbers issues we’ve been facing week, after week, and the ever present exploits all servers seem willing to use, many of us, like myself have reduced our activities to leveling alts, or helping gear up other peoples toons. I myself have 4-80s with three sets of exotic gear, and working on my fifth 80, while my wife, and oldest boy (who works two jobs) are guilting me into leveling their toons.

We have a very large number of people on Anvil Rock, that all they do is make a new toon, Karma run it to 80, buy Orr Exotic Karma gear, and make a new toon. It’s been this way since I’ve come over to Anvil Rock from Henge of Denravi pre-release. Karma runs are the fastest way to level in this game, and at the end of it, you’ve got enough Karma to buy great PvE gear. It’s really sad.

I joked the other day that I think Anvil Rock gained smarter botters, who decided to do Karma trains, so they wouldn’t get banned. You can level a 80 in 3 days doing Karma runs, if you played long enough those three days.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

hitting Bay, Ninja style

Attachments:

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

hitting Bay, Ninja style

That’s always fun.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Psychatog.8246

All guilds have a variety of skill levels. We have full FAMILIES inside the guild. I don’t expect my 10 year old daugther to play any where near the skill level I play, and yes she’s been caught up in your guys videos when she’s following the Karma trains.

What is the point, of points when you’ve got such a lead on us, and we can’t match your numbers even during prime time?

Between the numbers issues we’ve been facing week, after week, and the ever present exploits all servers seem willing to use, many of us, like myself have reduced our activities to leveling alts, or helping gear up other peoples toons. I myself have 4-80s with three sets of exotic gear, and working on my fifth 80, while my wife, and oldest boy (who works two jobs) are guilting me into leveling their toons.

DR is going to be blue next week, putting us at a tactical disadvantage, we need as big a buffer is possible. Also the point was we are not npcs here for your amusement, if you want fights you have to come to us, not the other way around.

as for families and jobs, DR and PRO have those as well(hell, my hours are a bit variable but i still put in 60-100hrs a week). It seems like you have a declining interest in the game, and are deflecting onto other servers. All the problems you’ve mentioned are not in anyway DR or PROs fault. Population >>> Anet’s bad system, exploits >>> Anet’s bad programing (hell DR wvw guilds wont even defend exploited structures and report our own players), getting killed/family members getting killed leveling alts>>>your choice, you don’t HAVE to wvw to do that, and the same is true for staying on your server>>>don’t like it, transfer. yet you get aggressive with us when we succeed in what we are trying to do within the confines of wvw (which is win and move up, that is our goal).

and while you have my sympathy if your family members are getting upset because they are dying, there is nothing i can do about it…I’m not going to let them win. There are faces on this side of the screen as well, and we are in competition.

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

All guilds have a variety of skill levels. We have full FAMILIES inside the guild. I don’t expect my 10 year old daugther to play any where near the skill level I play, and yes she’s been caught up in your guys videos when she’s following the Karma trains.

DR is going to be blue next week, putting us at a tactical disadvantage, we need as big a buffer is possible. Also the point was we are not npcs here for your amusement, if you want fights you have to come to us, not the other way around.

as for families and jobs, DR and PRO have those as well(hell, my hours are a bit variable but i still put in 60-100hrs a week). It seems like you have a declining interest in the game, and are deflecting onto other servers. All the problems you’ve mentioned are not in anyway DR or PROs fault. Population >>> Anet’s bad system, exploits >>> Anet’s bad programing (hell DR wvw guilds wont even defend exploited structures and report our own players), getting killed/family members getting killed leveling alts>>>your choice, you don’t HAVE to wvw to do that, and the same is true for staying on your server>>>don’t like it, transfer. yet you get aggressive with us when we succeed in what we are trying to do within the confines of wvw (which is win and move up, that is our goal).

and while you have my sympathy if your family members are getting upset because they are dying, there is nothing i can do about it…I’m not going to let them win. There are faces on this side of the screen as well, and we are in competition.

Wow, you have some major reading issues, and you continue with the insults.

I’m not sure why I’m going to bother, but here goes nothing.

My children are fine with dying, but in your lack of reading skills, can you show me where I said they were not? I’m find with the dying as well, IT IS PART OF THE GAME, but can you show me where I said otherwise? This has nothing to do with what has happened in game, only the childish nonsense that happens here on the forums.

What I’m not fine with, is the constant insults you guys throw around, and the videos that go along with it. You guys started the trash talking, not Anvil Rock, not Northern Shiverpeaks, no you, your guild, and your server. You were being childish, and I called you out on it. It’s comical to me, and a bit sad that my 10 year old daughter can show more class, and maturity. She wins well, and she loses well.

You guys want to say; “Anvil Rock sucks”, but you refuse to face our best. How funny is that? How can you go on, and talk trash on us, but refuse to fight equally geared, and leveled players?

You’re just another Borlis Pass, and the [GOAT] guild who has a lot of immature posters, who can’t enjoy the game without trying to make others not enjoy it. It’s both comical to me, and sad that the internet after so many years hasn’t got better, but continues to get worse. This is no longer 1995, and trolling has been beating the dead horse for long enough.

I understand online games are faceless to you, but at least show some class.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

helo im teivospy, i run around alone in NSP or with my one friend “the lad guy”. i am guild leader of the [DMG] guild and #1 thief in wpvp. I use shadow trap to outplay all of you dogs that have no idea how to play their class unless a guide tells them what to do. Unfortunately I am out of practice in 1v1 because I can never find any 1v1’s to adjust my tactics. All of you run to forts or to zergs instead of standing and fighting. PLS STOP THIS i want to be good at this gaME and only way to do that is to actually be a man and fiGHT. Too many times I have killed dog commanders only to have them sick 50 people onto me using their ability “warp in the entire server”. It is a fire field and can combo to give stacks of might.

on a side note, from what I have seen all of you are angry, i suggest to find your centers and forget the pain of wvwvw. strength through iron will and discipline, not through hate and sadness.

~teivospy

learn to speak and behave

(edited by HackerTeivospy.2031)

in WvW

Sajec.5302

helo im teivospy, i run around alone in NSP or with my one friend “the lad guy”. i am guild leader of the [DMG] guild and #1 thief in wpvp. I use shadow trap to outplay all of you dogs that have no idea how to play their class unless a guide tells them what to do. Unfortunately I am out of practice in 1v1 because I can never find any 1v1’s to adjust my tactics. All of you run to forts or to zergs instead of standing and fighting. PLS STOP THIS i want to be good at this gaME and only way to do that is to actually be a man and fiGHT. Too many times I have killed dog commanders only to have them sick 50 people onto me using their ability “warp in the entire server”. It is a fire field and can combo to give stacks of might.

on a side note, from what I have seen all of you are angry, i suggest to find your centers and forget the pain of wvwvw. strength through iron will and discipline, not through hate and sadness.

~teivospy

Made me laugh…ur in Wv3 raging cuz you cant get a 1v1? wow mate..learn the game…spvp is where you need to be, not in a TEAM matchup. Gluck to yas though =)

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Reido Kyuuten.4709

Reido Kyuuten.4709

~teivospy

respect for the thief. word. why don’t any of you guys give him a challenge? jeez.

in WvW

Oozo.7856

The first one looked like many of the sub-80, and undergeared 80 Karma trains that are frequent for AR.

And you forgot to mention the Ballista, which was doing the majority of your damage, for you. Not to mention the guild claimant, and other guards. If your guild claimant has the immunity buff, he’s also doing more damage.

Anytime you want to face a fully geared group, and not a bunch of undergeared toons, send me a PM.

I’ve killed groups that size, and bigger on my Thief, when the Guild Claimant has had the immunity buff.

P.S. I went ahead and watched your second video. Look at all of those green up arrows.

So angry!

I guess it doesn’t count if there are sub80s around even if you are outnumbered by the real 80s (who are all undergeared, of course – they always are).

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

So angry!

I guess it doesn’t count if there are sub80s around even if you are outnumbered by the real 80s (who are all undergeared, of course – they always are).

lol………………………………………………..

How am I angry? Please do explain, while I go make a cup of coffee. This has got to be good.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

[Pro] Seriously, thanks for the piles of loot bags in greenvale supply camp today in AR borderlands. You guys just keep rolling out of spawn and dying to try to stop us capping the camp. I was hilarious killing the same ele commander over and over again (when he/she wasn’t running off to the back into the invulnerability to hide that is).
Got my monthly wvw kills in that one fight alone, thanks for being so farmable.

AR

in WvW

Posted by: Calos.1350

Calos.1350

Yea, we should all 1v1, that would make wvw better…now the insults will come. For being in first place of tier comes these things, like insults, accusations.

in WvW

Psychatog.8246

Wow, you have some major reading issues, and you continue with the insults.

I’m not sure why I’m going to bother, but here goes nothing.

My children are fine with dying, but in your lack of reading skills, can you show me where I said they were not? I’m find with the dying as well, IT IS PART OF THE GAME, but can you show me where I said otherwise? This has nothing to do with what has happened in game, only the childish nonsense that happens here on the forums.

What I’m not fine with, is the constant insults you guys throw around, and the videos that go along with it. You guys started the trash talking, not Anvil Rock, not Northern Shiverpeaks, no you, your guild, and your server. You were being childish, and I called you out on it. It’s comical to me, and a bit sad that my 10 year old daughter can show more class, and maturity. She wins well, and she loses well.

You guys want to say; “Anvil Rock sucks”, but you refuse to face our best. How funny is that? How can you go on, and talk trash on us, but refuse to fight equally geared, and leveled players?

You’re just another Borlis Pass, and the [GOAT] guild who has a lot of immature posters, who can’t enjoy the game without trying to make others not enjoy it. It’s both comical to me, and sad that the internet after so many years hasn’t got better, but continues to get worse. This is no longer 1995, and trolling has been beating the dead horse for long enough.

I understand online games are faceless to you, but at least show some class.

wow your view is jaded,

1) I inferred that because you brought up it up followed by a QQ about lvling,population,exploits….so i just assumed it was all inclusive….. i apologize for feeling sympathy.

2) where did i insult you. i simply explained why we still value points, and pointed out that DR/PRO isn’t the cause of your server/personal problems.

3) so you call AR coming into our topics 2 weeks ago throwing insults before the match up even started not starting it(kinda like mag is doing this week, IF you lose i dont wanna hear kitten from you either).

4) as for screen shots and videos they are also part of the game, be glad people are at least providing proof of action, instead of wild claims like others in these forums.

5) “we” don’t want to say “anvil rock sucks”, “we” want to discredit attempts by AR and NSP to hollow our victory. hell my posts have been nothing but positive towards AR

6) DR and PRO are not “posters, who can’t enjoy the game without trying to make others not enjoy it”(thanks for the childish insult btw, im sure your 10yr old is proud). YOU are the only one that has control over your own fun. Dont deflect on me bro

This is my last response to you, take it as you will. I don’t feel like arguing with someone i don’t know, over a game and whom i wont even be matched with next week anyway. have a nice early morning.

(edited by Psychatog.8246)

in WvW

Oozo.7856

[Pro] Seriously, thanks for the piles of loot bags in greenvale supply camp today in AR borderlands. You guys just keep rolling out of spawn and dying to try to stop us capping the camp. I was hilarious killing the same ele commander over and over again (when he/she wasn’t running off to the back into the invulnerability to hide that is).
Got my monthly wvw kills in that one fight alone, thanks for being so farmable.

They were all the alts of family members of PRO that were not true 80s and they were undergeared. Oh, and you had a ballista.

Big deal.

(edited by Oozo.7856)

in WvW

Oozo.7856

as for screen shots and videos they are also part of the game, be glad people are at least providing proof of action, instead of wild claims like others in these forums.

No way man. Making claims that you killed 30 people alone with only the help of a buffed supervisor without anything to substantiate your claim is where it is at.

Posting videos of things you have actually done is for losers.

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

~teivospy

Made me laugh…ur in Wv3 raging cuz you cant get a 1v1? wow mate..learn the game…spvp is where you need to be, not in a TEAM matchup. Gluck to yas though =)

wat you say is what a PvE’r who is trying to roleplay a PvP’r would say

pls i try to get better at this game so i ask people to be men and fight. So far I get 1 good fights 2-4 minutes in length from a D/D ele, a warrior and a guardian in AD guild. I lost all 3 but i learn a lot and I know what mistakes I did so I can e z win them now if they haven’t learned anything since then. AD guild is good guys while you yell at me like dog yells at dentabone when dentabone is too good for dog because dog has smelly mouth.

Pro guild has been a victim of my /sit spam many times when alone or when in small groups and i isolate / pick one off, but i have been a victim of pro guild 20 man zerging when they catch me with my pants behind my arms. then they all laugh at me, all 20 /laugh because all of you get 353 DKP for killing me and then u can use my epics: [Teivospy’s gun of truth] [The Lad Guy dagger of doggy]. joke on u tho i report all of you for friendship HA HA HA doggy

edit- BIG NEWS i watch the clips and I have a 1v1 versus some PRO warrior and completely tool him with power saw and geico copehnahadon delivery town USA. it was likely you because of how outplayed he was being equivalent to how much i outplay u with these forum posts. i dont have footage of the sit spam tho, likely because i didn’t do it since I never /sit spam

respect for the thief. word. why don’t any of you guys give him a challenge? jeez.

i just want to get better pvp’r but so far only skill i learn is how to evade and juke massive amounts of people so they chase air instead of me. I have mastered evade and juke tho as well as BURST and the classic Turn and Burn and now i want to master long duration fighting

ppl are not good tho in game for 1v1 i think because they dont want to fight and be man, most ppl are rival from WoW wearing gladiator title in this game i think. sadly this makes me not good as well since i dont get practice

I post my video on shiverpeaks.com in the coming weeks, i show dogs like pro guild how to be men altho i dont think they are in the video because i dont record all the time cause it lag my computer

learn to speak and behave

(edited by HackerTeivospy.2031)

in WvW

Posted by: Keyba.9570

Keyba.9570

Shout out to AR for that great defense at Overlook. That was a great performance. Good fight NSP

Revenant is life

in WvW

Posted by: Darwinism.8619

Darwinism.8619

Wow this Thread fell apart… Everyone has an Opinion base on their own Perspective… and based on the Server they are located… and the Battles they have fought… Its false Logic to argue from a specific instance then make a general statement based solely that instance.

You know when my Niece was 4 years old she told me a Joke:
A Snail was mugged by a Turtle… but the Snail couldn’t identify the Turtle because it happened so fast…

It’s an absurd idea from the POV of the Human hearing the Joke… we laugh because they are both slow from our perspective… the turtle would find it funny too & think how great it was to “roflstomp” the Snail… but from the POV of the Snail… there is nothing to laugh about…

Before anyone posts in the Forums… they should think about that Joke and ask themselves… what Point of View they are Promoting…

All 3 of the Servers here should be Proud of the Effort and what they have accomplished

I’m sure most of the “Humans” are laughing at all the “Turtles” and “Snails” Posting here

Attachments:

Darwin Ism(HumanThief) Thin The Herd(HumanMezmer) Abuzz Kill(AsuranD/D Ele)
[PRO] World Defender

(edited by Darwinism.8619)

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Tiev I love you hahahahha so hilarious…Darwin, quite entertaining as well…DR hope you liked having klovan getting stealth capped from ya

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Posted by: Kashijikito.1864

Kashijikito.1864

Shoutout to all the guys from DR who showed up to Fight club! I forgot your guild tags :l

Kaz Bloodclaw, The Bell Tolls, Kaz The Spaz
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

I wish you all the best of luck in the future. We had some great times DR. Our allies know our reasons for leaving. Keep on moving through those tiers.

SmilingKnight
GM, KWBH

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid