3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jahiliyya.7095

Jahiliyya.7095

BG: Welcome to the fight from SPQR on SoR. T2 was epic w/ you for the, what was it…. 7, 8 weeks we were at it. Let’s make this T1 battle epic, too.

Commander Jam, The Republic [SPQR] on Sanctum of Rall
Jumble Akimbo
Jahiliyya Akimbo

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

I should go get some sleep so I can be there for reset. Oh wait who am I kidding, Ill never get out of the queue on reset day!

If you’re in longer than 30 minutes, you’re probably doing it wrong.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: crewthief.8649

crewthief.8649

new title video : hb goes t1 bis and hope not to drop in 3 weeks again after being stacked

In retrospect…pretty funny. LMAO.

< JADE QUARRY >
Zabroshan – 80 Guardian / Sorroe – 80 Mesmer
Hands Off My Octopus

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

What is your guild tag? We’ll look for you.

FIRE

FIRE is a great bunch, but they’ll likely outnumber you guys Boulderbolg unless they split off a skirmish team.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Looking forward to the matchup, missed JQ. Remember, lets ignore the trolls and have a thread that doesn’t need moderating every 5 minutes.

I agree, we should ignore the trolls and do our best to keep things civil and the moderators out of this thread.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

I should go get some sleep so I can be there for reset. Oh wait who am I kidding, Ill never get out of the queue on reset day!

If you’re in longer than 30 minutes, you’re probably doing it wrong.

On any night but reset, I would agree.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Well, here we go. Best of luck everyone. Let’s make this the best T1 match and best T1 thread ever. I know we can do it

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Anyways, welcome back to T1 Blackgate. I look forward to fighting a few of your guilds again, including some of your recent transfers from SoS.

You should be in that #2 spot relatively quickly as well. I have no disillusions that it will be otherwise. I just hope for the sake of competition 24-7, that you now have to coverage needed to compete with JQ around the clock. Those guys in the off hours deserve the kind of game and challenge us NA players have night to night.

Unfortunately, I am not sure how long we will be around to continue fighting you as I suspect Kaineg will drop us down to T2. I wish it were otherwise, but I don’t think we can put enough points up on the board during our 12 hour coverage period against two competitive servers to stay in T1 for long. I promise we will keep bringing the fight to you though for as long as we can though.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Well, here we go. Best of luck everyone. Let’s make this the best T1 match and best T1 thread ever. I know we can do it

Speaking of a guild I am looking forward to fighting again…… Welcome back.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

SoSgate…I like

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Dredrum.2563

Dredrum.2563

Stackedgate back with a vengeance, let the culling wars begin!

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

Unfortunately, I am not sure how long we will be around to continue fighting you as I suspect Kaineg will drop us down to T2. I wish it were otherwise, but I don’t think we can put enough points up on the board during our 12 hour coverage period against two competitive servers to stay in T1 for long. I promise we will keep bringing the fight to you though for as long as we can though.

I’ll presume your from SoR, KN has less coverage. The only way SoR is going to drop tiers is by not showing up, and I would be very surprised to see that happen.

-KNT- BG

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

I’ll presume your from SoR, KN has less coverage. The only way SoR is going to drop tiers is by not showing up, and I would be very surprised to see that happen.

It’s not really comparing SoR to KN, it’s more by virtue of the system that this would occur. If KN dominates T2 after BG moves up, then they will likely gain more points than SoR will be able to sustain in T1 against BG and JQ.

Granted that’s if SoR can’t withstand the two giants. Maybe we can become a giant ourselves, who knows what will happen?

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mattargul.9235

Mattargul.9235

It’s not really comparing SoR to KN, it’s more by virtue of the system that this would occur. If KN dominates T2 after BG moves up, then they will likely gain more points than SoR will be able to sustain in T1 against BG and JQ.

This. We’re not fighting KN. It’ll play out like when we jumped over BG when we got into T1 and they dropped to T2. WE didn’t play each other in that circumstance. We moved up in large part to siphoning points off of the imploding SBI. If KN and SoS play out the same way, they could easily replace us up here, at least temporarily.

Dances with Leaves – Guardian – Sanctum of Rall (SoR)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Bavragor.1043

Bavragor.1043

Welcome to T1 BG, looking forwards to some fantastic fights.

It is going to be a great week for open field fighting, see you on the battlefield.

Bavragor, Sanctum of Rall
Leader of [FEAR] www.feargw2.com
Recruitment status – Open

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

i fell like going to bg bl tonight, the fun will be there

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

P.S : Due to the high amount of traffic across current Tc/K/BG and JQ/SoS/SoR threads of this upcoming match-up, ive decided to kick-start this thread to keep postings unified.

so typical of a JQ guy to post about next week before this week is finished.

No wonder everyone hates JQ.

Why do you have to start something? He made this post on the day the reset is happening. That seems entirely reasonable. There is no reason to come in here and try to start an argument/fight. There is no reason to insult other people.

Seriously, grow up please.

I suggest to everyone just to ignore him and Kefro. They are known trolls who post a lot of nonsense stuff just to try to get everyone riled up… stuff like “we are the true kings of wvw” or “we are outnumbered 10 to 1 at all times” when a few posts before mentioned about a queue on the server that is outnumbered (that means one server has 75+ people while another server has 750 people).

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Half of choo keeps DCing trying to get into BG BL…this sucks :/

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Siik.9038

Siik.9038

Happening to ICoa as well : (

Siikx / Prym Fyre / Ivy Oniko
Imperial Coalition [ICoa]- Recruitment Officer
Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Logged, game is unplayable again.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rawthorne.8675

Rawthorne.8675

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Major.8927

Major.8927

LET THE STACKING BEGIN!

Can’t help but, lol.

“Cupcaking”, from EMP- JQ

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: skupuz.6940

skupuz.6940

What does the scouter says about T1 stacking power level?

IT IS OVER 9000!!!!!

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Doomdesire.9365

15 character limit

Attachments:

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Game is completely unplayable. I have died twice tonight without seeing my enemy and being unable to fire abilities.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Game is completely unplayable. I have died twice tonight without seeing my enemy and being unable to fire abilities.

Sit down everyone… covenn’s right. I rarely if ever see lag in WvW and tonight is screen-stopping terminal lag. Disconnected at least four times. sigh…

#TeamJadeQuarry

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Doomdesire.9365

So I waited in queue for quite a bit four times and got DC four times before I could reach my guild.

I am mad.

It seems to be the same people DCing, like the server hates us, while others have no DC

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

I had 39 on at reset, 28 of those got in straight away, 22 have dc´d so far, leaving us 6! guys in WvW. So far none of those in Q since reset have made it in to the zone.

Whatever Anet changed it aint working.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Sit down everyone… covenn’s right. I rarely if ever see lag in WvW and tonight is screen-stopping terminal lag. Disconnected at least four times. sigh…

Hey! I am generally right on some level.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

This lag was so horrid right at reset, couldn’t even spam 1, then would get stacks of confusion and suddenly 1 fires a million times. People ghosting everywhere bouncing around the screen. Culling still horrible.

However it would APPEAR to have cleared up a bit. Appear. I might just be getting lucky for a bit.

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

Given that this is happening repeatedly to the same people, while others are perfectly fine, this may be a middle-man problem of sorts between communications of their server and the ISP hubs to which they connect. To wit, there would be nothing anyone could do about this and it just has to sort itself out.

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Doomdesire.9365

Score update brought to you by choo!

Attachments:

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fylix.5936

Fylix.5936

JQ,

Right now there is one of your player in North Bay inner gate on JQ borderland and he just trying to take the gate down….about 5 of us keep repairing the gate constantly.. is there a way someone from JQ check him out and tell him to stop?

he stuck in the wall and we can’t attack him… the gate goes down like as if a golem is hitting it… unfortunately I see the JQ tag but I can’t target his name.

edit: some of my fellow SOR says they see a golem arm also. Some saw his guild tag VwV

(edited by Fylix.5936)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.5203

Irony.5203

Having fun in EBG fighting against FEAR

Attachments:

Irony Torzung – [US] Blackgate
Blackgatewvw.com – Website Administrator
1st Generation War Council Leader

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Given that this is happening repeatedly to the same people, while others are perfectly fine, this may be a middle-man problem of sorts between communications of their server and the ISP hubs to which they connect. To wit, there would be nothing anyone could do about this and it just has to sort itself out.

If by some people, you mean the entire SOR crew in the JQ BL… then sure.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

JQ,

Right now there is one of your player in North Bay inner gate on JQ borderland and he just trying to take the gate down….about 5 of us keep repairing the gate constantly.. is there a way someone from JQ check him out and tell him to stop?

he stuck in the wall and we can’t attack him… the gate goes down like as if a golem is hitting it… unfortunately I see the JQ tag but I can’t target his name.

edit: some of my fellow SOR says they see a golem arm also. Some saw his guild tag VwV

This. If you glitch into a wall on accident, please have to courtesy to either die to someone if they are hitting you, or port back. No need to take advantage of the situation as it ruins the game for everyone.

Same goes for the JQ guy running around the bridge inside of garrison before we lost it. For the sake of the game, please be decent people about it.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

By the way, as of 30 seconds ago the guy is still in the inner wall of bay. Will someone from JQ please handle that or report him?

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

BGBL Garrison, oh what fun

Attachments:

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Revan.7634

Dark Revan.7634

Lol @ http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA current scores >.>

Had a good time in SoR BL tonight. Go SOR!

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: dragon.8625

dragon.8625

I found a friend to watch the stars with me!!!

<3 Jade Quarry already.

btw hi, I am the suicidal d/d ele from GoF on BlackGate.
here’s to looking forward to some fun fights.

Attachments:

[APeX] Professor Tweak

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

Dear Blackgate Bad Boys:

I miss you already.

<3 Ellie & Fluffyhooves

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Bavragor.1043

Bavragor.1043

Woooo that SM lag haha

Lots of fun so far tonight.

Bavragor, Sanctum of Rall
Leader of [FEAR] www.feargw2.com
Recruitment status – Open

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Thanks for the loot iCoa! 40+ Bags

Attachments:

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

P.S : Due to the high amount of traffic across current Tc/K/BG and JQ/SoS/SoR threads of this upcoming match-up, ive decided to kick-start this thread to keep postings unified.

so typical of a JQ guy to post about next week before this week is finished.

No wonder everyone hates JQ.

Why do you have to start something? He made this post on the day the reset is happening. That seems entirely reasonable. There is no reason to come in here and try to start an argument/fight. There is no reason to insult other people.

Seriously, grow up please.

I suggest to everyone just to ignore him and Kefro. They are known trolls who post a lot of nonsense stuff just to try to get everyone riled up… stuff like “we are the true kings of wvw” or “we are outnumbered 10 to 1 at all times” when a few posts before mentioned about a queue on the server that is outnumbered (that means one server has 75+ people while another server has 750 people).

You should respond with

Well JQ has better shoes!

Oh yeah?

BG has better hair!

HEY NOW!

SoR are the kings of leisure suits! So THERE!

And equally nonsensical stuff like that

L’enfer, c’est les autres

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

Fun fights in BGBL/Garri against Choo and JQ!

Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Camaro Charr.2805

Camaro Charr.2805

“Servers may come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal……”

(in T1, that is….)

RE- Red Essence
Dragonband

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Camaro Charr.2805

So predictions?

JQQ

Sanctum of Lawl

or

Black Gates of Sorrow?

RE- Red Essence
Dragonband

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

So predictions?

JQQ

Sanctum of Lawl

or

Black Gates of Sorrow?

Depends on how long our server blackout today lasts for so that Tysm can come across.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Camaro Charr.2805

So predictions?

JQQ

Sanctum of Lawl

or

Black Gates of Sorrow?

Depends on how long our server blackout today lasts for so that Tysm can come across.

I dont think TYSM is coming to JQ… but we will ask again after the workshop.. :-P

RE- Red Essence
Dragonband

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Synikal.9417

Synikal.9417

TYSM possibly, but not TSYM. You guys arent as clever as you think you are.