3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Bah finally able to get into WvW and the server keeps DCing me due to maintenance

Is that the issue? I’d love to be able to access my private guild bank but the guild panel is completely empty.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Epic delay inside of WvW… It’s pretty intense! Also great fights all around!

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

So many BG players complaining on this thread. What did you really expect was going to happen with the history that SoR and BG have? You really thought we would just let you win lol? I am pretty confident if you were in our position you would be doing the same exact thing

Honestly if Blackgate won despite SOR’s best efforts to"double team" I would think SOR would be insulted.

JQ found their swagger mid match, good for them. They played hard and if they win they deserve it.

SOR letting the past dictate how they play the final 24 hours of round 1, bring it on I say. Its flattering when one server has so much malice against us they decide to focus. It means we left an impression.

The malice goes both ways. Like I said before in our position BG would be doing the same. Its just amusing how many are complaining now.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Shawker.9587

Shawker.9587

I think the main point of contention here is that you offered your opinion without taking the time to actually learn about the things you’re offering your opinion on. Sure, you’re entitled to an opinion; you’re not entitled to people taking your opinion seriously.
Also you’re not allowed to speak for whoever you want, you’re allowed to speak for yourself.

No no no. It’s people taking it as if I’m claiming to have my word as gospel. I’m not. Maybe I just got trolled by some poster pretending to be from BG or something. We were doing fine until the conversation turned so messed up lol. Although I do admit I am very opinionated and combative, but only when I feel like I have been attacked unnecessarily. In hindsight though, backreading everything, I still say I’ve been either misunderstood or trolled. -_- so annoying.

wtf, why ppl borthering the new guy, he havent said nothing offensive to our server or so, yeah maybe him need more time to give a more accurate opnion about our guilds and coverage but dont take it too serious for nothing.

Server: Blackgate
Profession: Dolyak Ass Kicker

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

“I can speak however I want and for whom I want. It’s up to everyone else to take it as they want.”
This was the point of contention for me, but let’s move past this.

Yea that wasn’t very nice of me I agree but I just got upset that I would be attacked because I called out on those BG posters who whine about being double-teamed or accusing JQ of exploiting telling them they should rather focus on strengthening BG’s weaknesses instead. Admittedly, I did allow myself to get trolled by them (whether they really are from BG or not).

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

So many BG players complaining on this thread. What did you really expect was going to happen with the history that SoR and BG have? You really thought we would just let you win lol? I am pretty confident if you were in our position you would be doing the same exact thing

Honestly if Blackgate won despite SOR’s best efforts to"double team" I would think SOR would be insulted.

JQ found their swagger mid match, good for them. They played hard and if they win they deserve it.

SOR letting the past dictate how they play the final 24 hours of round 1, bring it on I say. Its flattering when one server has so much malice against us they decide to focus. It means we left an impression.

^^^ SoR will always hold that 11-0 grudge against us… Actually 12-0 grudge now with the way things are going.

I kinda get why SoR are cranky at us, must suck to always be the third wheel.

Dominating 1 week, then getting dominated the next would be demoralising.

However this match up goes its been great fun. Thanks to both SoR and JQ for keeping it interesting!

Looking forward to seeing Kaineng rise though, should make the Oceanic timezone a bit more interesting with 3 strong servers instead of just 2 at that time.

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

“I can speak however I want and for whom I want. It’s up to everyone else to take it as they want.”

Yea that wasn’t very nice of me I agree but I just got upset that I would be attacked because I called out on those BG posters who whine about being double-teamed or accusing JQ of exploiting telling them they should rather focus on strengthening BG’s weaknesses instead. Admittedly, I did allow myself to get trolled by them (whether they really are from BG or not).

No ones even whining lol I’ve said multiple times that Blackgate likes the challenge. Quit saying BG is whining it’s completely untrue.

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

(edited by Vodka.3958)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Trikki.5803

The malice goes both ways. Like I said before in our position BG would be doing the same. Its just amusing how many are complaining now.

Speak for SoR mate, not for BG. You’re wrong.

Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Lol what are you even talking about? No ones complaining bro, here on Blackgate we enjoy having a challenge

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Trikki.5803

No ones even whining bro lol I’ve said multiple times that Blackgate likes the challenge. Quit saying BG is whining it’s completely untrue.

Thankyou Hollywood, only a real BG’r would get it.

I suggest Mockingbird/Leo Paul that you keep your forum mouth closed until you’ve gained at least a little respect from our server. You’re not doing yourself any favours.

Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

I never said it wasn’t mutual, and I honestly can’t deny the possibility that we would do the same thing you are doing. I don’t know why there is so much complaining about it either. Its blatant, and it makes sense why its happening.

I think its hilarious that SOR has these strong feelings for us though.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

SmokeyNYY.7841

Lol what are you even talking about? No ones complaining bro, here on Blackgate we enjoy having a challenge

You must not have read the last 3 pages

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

SmokeyNYY.7841

I never said it wasn’t mutual, and I honestly can’t deny the possibility that we would do the same thing you are doing. I don’t know why there is so much complaining about it either. Its blatant, and it makes sense why its happening.

I think its hilarious that SOR has these strong feelings for us though.

As I do with BG :P

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

good fights in SoR bl tonight, SF/EMP. /salute.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Vodka.3958

All I read was you accusing us of whining and how you dislike our server just because your server was getting stomped on 11 weeks in a row and even now. You guys are being really SoR on the issue and should just drop it and move on. Ever since our server entered T1 you’ve been gunning for us; and tbh we’re fine with it because that’s how Blackgate has grown stronger, it’s been noticed by many guilds and servers which is what makes our server so appealing. If you want those transfers that Indo talked about in his hate speech towards JQ and BG, then you’ll have to go through a similar situation. The way you guys in SoR go about it right now is just childish.

Here’s some highlight clips of [ICoa] going against [Choo] and [TW] this week.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VCeeQsfx91Q

We’re looking forward to seeing more of this Keep it up fellas!

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fourth.5603

Fourth.5603

I would be pretty bitter if I got smacked down 11 weeks in a row too…

Also, wouldn’t BG have been blue next week even if they won out right?

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

As I do with BG :P

Its great being on the same page =D

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

New subjects:

SoR and BG’s future wedding <3, score updates, keeping this thread for x weeks, and Jayne.

Discuss.

Attachments:

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

All I read was you accusing us of whining and how you dislike our server just because your server was getting stomped on 11 weeks in a row and even now. You guys are being really SoR on the issue and should just drop it and move on. Ever since our server entered T1 you’ve been gunning for us; and tbh we’re fine with it because that’s how Blackgate has grown stronger, it’s been noticed by many guilds and servers which is what makes our server so appealing. If you want those transfers that Indo talked about in his hate speech towards JQ and BG, then you’ll have to go through a similar situation. The way you guys in SoR go about it right now is just childish.

Actually when I left BG your server actually hated you more than you think SoR hates BG. When I say you, I mean Icoa.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

TheDevilWithinU.7092

With all the flaming in here, you would have thought everyone played Juggernaut Engineers.

Bringing this back for good measure.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

Looking forward to seeing Kaineng rise though, should make the Oceanic timezone a bit more interesting with 3 strong servers instead of just 2 at that time.

It’d be cool to see WM and FOO hit head on, they both run massive numbers and it’d be some major fireworks.

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

I would be pretty bitter if I got smacked down 11 weeks in a row too…

Also, wouldn’t BG have been blue next week even if they won out right?

I don’t think its so much the 11 weeks that caused the issues between our servers. Its the constant trolling that started off as one player wanting to spark some competitive spirit between the two of us which happened to escalate rather quickly.

Now the lines in the sandbox are drawn. There will be (yak) blood.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

Best night ever tonight on JQBL! Hour long siege in Hills lord room choke point!. Too bad you guys couldn’t rush the door together without hurting each other, but you guys were very polite waiting on each side of the keep to take turns. We seriously had to drop 4 different vendors! Soooo much loot! Great fights from both JQ and SOR all week gg! Too bad it has to go out like it has but w/e . New week tomorrow!

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

Actually when I left BG your server actually hated you more than you think SoR hates BG. When I say you, I mean Icoa.

Now tell me, how many of your old server’s players will be sending you Christmas cards?

After seeing you in LA chat I can tell you you are off my list.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

a lot of stuff from a bunch of different people

Someone needs a hug.

/group hug?

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Vodka.3958

I admit, ICoa has gone through a lot and we’ve changed for the better and will keep getting better with each day. Compared to the other huge organized guilds, ICoa is still very new. We’re growing, adapting, and strive to be the best this game will ever see…

You can love ICoa and see how far we’ve come as one of the newer guilds, or you can hate ICoa for whatever reason you may have because now, in all honesty, we really don’t care about what people think about us… We don’t think about them at all.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

Proof that T1 is so intense when the forums is just as hot as the battlefield. I was really taken aback that I had to ‘fight’ in GW2 too when I’m not even online on the game! Only in GW2.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sars.8792

Sars.8792

lol

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Trikki.5803

BG loves iCoa, have no doubt. You can trash them all you want, but they’re at home with us

Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

BG is doing well in T1, Kaineng is doing well in T2, and TC is moving up to T2. The three friends are doing well.

Go BG! YOU GOT THIS!

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Trikki.5803

Why is it always the Yaks that suffer? I hear Moas are the new Red Meat.

oh, and trust Kiwis to make a beer out of Moas.

Attachments:

Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Hmm nice video. If you give me a couple hours, Im sure I can one up you, it may not be about Icoa, but guild names don’t matter to me as long as my bags are filled.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

SmokeyNYY.7841

Don’t hurt me! I am just a poor defenseless yak!!

Attachments:

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Trikki.5803

Saw this on the road from our borderlands waypoint today…then about 15 Mesmers jumped me.

Attachments:

Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

Moa is the other other white meat. And what part of the Moa do you make the….

Never mind.

Just never mind….

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

SmokeyNYY.7841

Saw this on the road from our borderlands waypoint today…then about 15 Mesmers jumped me.

man I wish moa’s weren’t extinct in the real world

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Gratz on retaking the lead JQ, “YOU ARE WHO WE THOUGHT YOU WERE!”

Great fights by SOR and JQ as well.

There’s still 18ish hours to go, and I have faith in my Blackgate Brethren!

We will fight to the death! Nonetheless, praise to the big guilds in BG as well as the small.

Support your ICOA, HB, KNT, FOE, AGG, etc, Whomever will lead you to fun!

Ceg – Ruin

BG loves iCoa, have no doubt. You can trash them all you want, but they’re at home with us

Thank you.

Also, don’t hate hard on the new guy. He’s just trying to find his feet, and honestly I don’t think he said anything bad about BG at all.

We BG have to stick together. No stabbing each other in the back, or disrespecting each other’s guilds or members. We’ve come too far together for it, and I think that should include our new friends.

We have enough enemies without turning on each other, in forum or otherwise. I think its especially important to maintain good relations with guilds that you share a timezone with. Those are the guilds that should have your back in times of crises, like when your being double teamed in your fully upgraded garrison, or when your 48 hours from potentially your first server Tier 1 win.

Thats what our enemies want, to divide us. Lets not give it to them hmm?

;)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

I kind of hope that we lose this match up so we can shake op things. We have to many that jumped ship to us that are more or less dragging us down.

I am not talking about the guilds who came here and are trying there best and working together with others, but i mean the no name guilds who came over un-announced and is not doing any thing.

The amount of times where we where stuck in a Q as BG was getting taken over because we had 50 or so people standing around in the citadel with unknown guild tags complaining about nothing. So i want us to lose BADLY so these guys go away again.

There are a lot of great players, but because of this last increase in guilds we have gotten a lot of dead weight pulling us down. It needs to be removed. The guilds we got at great, but we have some unknowns who are worse then pugs. At least pugs try and do something.

Again this is not a attack on the people who came to our server and it is not a judgement of any one joining us from specific guilds. This is about the few annoying complaining people who come into wvw and sit in citadel and kitten.

EDIT. So no one have any doubt. RK will fight and will be out in force when ever we can.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

(edited by Waage.2047)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

BG is doing well in T1, Kaineng is doing well in T2, and TC is moving up to T2. The three friends are doing well.

Go BG! YOU GOT THIS!

happen to have any toast?? ; DDD pun intended.
way to go and keep at it! i like this.

on a more related note: a quick props to one of me most memorable tags i remember and enjoyed fighting against. [SF] i am always excited to run into you guys. it’s bad though, cause i almost uncontrollably just leap in when i see you guys’ tags and that doesn’t always end well. XDD

actually big props to all the other guilds too! though some i haven’t seen as much during my limited playtime. and i am horrible at spotting tags usually. :///

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Whatever the outcome is tomorrow, it doesn’t take away from the awesome fights and battles that happened this week!

Kudos to JQ and SoR for bringing the heat!

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Balefire.7592

Balefire.7592

I will readily admit that SOR holds some animosity towards Blackgate, but I don’t really think you can blame us; you didn’t have to face losing battles for multiple weeks. Also, I don’t want to start up the entire 2v1 argument again, but to be honest, if you feel you are being double-teamed, take that as a compliment. I know I would. Regardless, I would like to commend BG on having fought well and hard.

I would also like to specifically call out ICoa: Despite what others may say, I think you are a good guild. And apparently, so do several of our commanders, since despite the trakittenalking and fun-poking, a battle with ICoa is taken seriously. However, while I admire your stance of “we don’t take kitten from nobody,” trolls will be trolls. I’m sure your time would be better spent elsewhere.

Despite the absurd amounts of vitriol spewing from every orifice of each server’s forum warriors, I would like to congratulate everyone on a wonderful week in WvW.

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

by the way. Can someone from BG come collect this poor fellow? He seems to be stranded in Lions arch on the JQ server, and he apparently doesnt like our quaggans very much ;o

Attachments:

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

by the way. Can someone from BG come collect this poor fellow? He seems to be stranded in Lions arch on the JQ server, and he apparently doesnt like our quaggans very much ;o

Hes been stuck in Jade Quarrys LA all week :p I noticed his talk has turned from huehue your bad blackgate is owning you to QQ. Poor fellow. Full time job trolling an entire server. I say leave him there though, nothing gives me more motivation than someone trash talking.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Hes been stuck in Jade Quarrys LA all week :p I noticed his talk has turned from huehue your bad blackgate is owning you to QQ. Poor fellow. Full time job trolling an entire server. I say leave him there though, nothing gives me more motivation than someone trash talking.

He claimed in Map that he wipes FOO 2x more nightly than FOO wipes him. I thought it was laughable.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Drae.3189

Drae.3189

Nice fights tonight JQ and SoR on BGBL. You made us work for every inch and kept us with paper gates. Loving the stressfull battles.

Have to admit, my guild was a little disappointed with how the beginning of the week went. I mean we were psyched to be beating you, “JQ the Juggernaut”, but it felt like the game was over…we made it to T1 and …

Well, I’m incredibly psyched to say this is a real battle and its not all pvdoor and zerg rollovers. Enjoying the fight. We will win. Eat it. lol

[GoF] Booty Kawl – Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Vodka.3958

I will readily admit that SOR holds some animosity towards Blackgate, but I don’t really think you can blame us; you didn’t have to face losing battles for multiple weeks. Also, I don’t want to start up the entire 2v1 argument again, but to be honest, if you feel you are being double-teamed, take that as a compliment. I know I would. Regardless, I would like to commend BG on having fought well and hard.

I would also like to specifically call out ICoa: Despite what others may say, I think you are a good guild. And apparently, so do several of our commanders, since despite the trakittenalking and fun-poking, a battle with ICoa is taken seriously. However, while I admire your stance of “we don’t take kitten from nobody,” trolls will be trolls. I’m sure your time would be better spent elsewhere.

Despite the absurd amounts of vitriol spewing from every orifice of each server’s forum warriors, I would like to congratulate everyone on a wonderful week in WvW.

Spoken like a true leader. Thank you We have many Commanders (and GM’s) from ICoa that feel the same towards Choo and I will never openly admit this statement ever again. You are an extremely tough, organized guild that we enjoy fighting in W3 whether we are winning or losing hard, it’s a learning experience that can only be taught by a select; few guilds.

Keep up the intense fights & may this weeks battle be in Blackgates favor! ! !

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

My popcorn is ready.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

One moment pls, popcorn in microwave.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

One moment pls, popcorn in microwave.

Honey coated? Imma pull up a chair.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

TheDevilWithinU.7092

My popcorn is ready.

“Get yo popcorn ready.” – Terrell Owens