3/1 NSP GoM HoD

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

Hell of a night, NSP!

Score update beneath.

Looks like more of the same… good fights until HoD and GoM go to sleep, then the coverage gap kicks in. Lets hope that we’re not in for a month of the same boredom that we had from DH where they took, upgraded, and held SM 90% of the week based off of coverage.

I don’t know that I’d say “good fights” prior to the coverage gap kicking in. The (sensible and appropriate*) 2v1 took 4+ hours to push into NSP’s side of EB, and only finished capping things out when most of NSP abandoned the map to push borderlands.

*I note this as “sensible and appropriate” because it’s absolutely what HoD and GoM needed to do. Whether it was outright agreed to or just tacitly conducted, it only makes sense that the two of you would want to avoid hitting each other for as long as possible.

Please be sure to post this in the thread that I linked up above so that Ronny can be kept in the loop too.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Fighting in a tier where the coverage varies, can be quite frustrating.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

anthsss.1564

I don’t know that I’d say “good fights” prior to the coverage gap kicking in. The (sensible and appropriate*) 2v1 took 4+ hours to push into NSP’s side of EB, and only finished capping things out when most of NSP abandoned the map to push borderlands.

*I note this as “sensible and appropriate” because it’s absolutely what HoD and GoM needed to do. Whether it was outright agreed to or just tacitly conducted, it only makes sense that the two of you would want to avoid hitting each other for as long as possible.

I don’t know what server you are from, but what you are basically saying is that you highly doubt both your server’s skills and the other server’s, that isn’t NSP, so you need to double team NSP. If I were on the server that you aren’t on, that isn’t NSP, I would be highly offended and not work with you due to your implication that the server is bad and can’t fend for itself.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

For those that wish to speak with Ronny Raygun, please refer to this thread:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/3-1-NSP-GoM-HoD-4

He said that he would not be using this thread because it’s “dieased”

Gotta make sure to keep ronny informed

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Omne.4603

Roger

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Burnnn.1903

Burnnn.1903

Absolutely

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

A bunch of SS from last night in SM.

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

A bunch of SS from last night in SM.

No captions? They are the best part!

(Before someone quotes “A picture equals a thousand words,” don’t forget the corollary: Picture = 1000 words * funny captions.)

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: duckideva.6358

duckideva.6358

Great fun last night gang! Even though I saw the sky more than a few times; running in to large groups from other teams; I had a great time in the random 1v1, 1v2 encounters when I was out getting POIs and vistas. (I died a lot then too. I die a lot. It’s what I do. Heh.)

The tactics I saw from teams on the other servers looked tight, I think we’ll all three teams be evenly matched, and I’m looking forward to a week of fun. Yay!

Cruella LaDucki: Have corpses, will travel
Torwynd Trueheart: Here I come to save the day!
NSP – Quak Resident Duchess L’Orange

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

Just a BPer popping in to say gratz on what looks like an awsm match up. Glad you guys found your groove!

[Arr][GOAT]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Good to see BP misses us so much!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jace.6973

Jace.6973

Where did HoD go?

Attachments:

Commander: X Braveheart
Shiverpeak Mafia[MoB] Leader
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Where did HoD go?

Did you misses that keep after spending 5-6 weeks there

It was a fun evening in NSP BL. It was refreshing to see some new faces and play style. I was really surprised by how different it felt to fight new servers.

Good luck everyone and see ya all around!

Heiann – NSP

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Reido Kyuuten.4709

Reido Kyuuten.4709

GG to the [idr tag] engi up at Longview just now—almost had me

not so gg to the [CV] thief that came back and tried to 2v1 after his first death

also@[CV]thief: idk why you use your downed tele skill to move right next to where you were both times—you still get stabbed if you’re that close just in case you didn’t get it after those 2 stabs

(edited by Reido Kyuuten.4709)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Where did HoD go?

Split between attacking our bay and reclaiming their bl from us.

We pushed them at bay though.
I really wanted them to get into the Lords room though.
Haven’t had a good fight in bay in ages.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Rob.7624

Fun fighting today.

See you all tomorrow

<3 Keep the forums active.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

:’( i feel like a part of me is missing.

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Rob.7624

Hmm?

HMMMMM?

I knew you’d miss us.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Yeah if your looking for your head, its mounted above my fireplace with a zerker powered apple in its mouth.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

i’m not seeing many posts by HOD or GOM.
so here’s one. it’s nice to see TCMM on the opposing side once again as if one insult wasn’t enough.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

seems like nsp has a strong morn and day force.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: kazi.6438

kazi.6438

I really enjoy trying to find my char in Sororita’s screen shots. It’s sorta like “where’s waldo: GW2 edition” or something.

I’ve noticed that HoD doesn’t really have a roamer population. When you catch a group outside the HoD zerg, they tend to just dump their elites on you and run when you’re still standing afterwards. I know it sounds counterintuitive, but you’d do a lot better against our small teams if you stand and fight.

Inir [CAT]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Kazi, i tried to do some solo roaming in your BL last night, started off 1v1 then 1v2 then 1v5 lol.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Omne.4603

Starting to look a lot like free speech in here. Careful peeps, it’s only Saturday.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

Starting to look a lot like free speech in here. Careful peeps, it’s only Saturday.

please criticize when your server isn’t dominating.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Burnnn.1903

Burnnn.1903

Will do

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Rob.7624

Will do

I 2nd this motion.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Syeria.4812

Syeria.4812

I don’t know what server you are from, but what you are basically saying is that you highly doubt both your server’s skills and the other server’s, that isn’t NSP, so you need to double team NSP. If I were on the server that you aren’t on, that isn’t NSP, I would be highly offended and not work with you due to your implication that the server is bad and can’t fend for itself.

Or I’m from NSP and just not an idiot. NSP is comparable to DH in size, and DH has been doubling up GoM and HoD for the past month or so. If either server were to have a chance to keep the match close, they needed to work together against NSP because NSP is way bigger than them. That’s why we had 450ppt for a while today, and 360-400ppt for the past 4 hours or so. Were we getting double teamed at reset? Absolutely, and that’s the best strategy GoM and HoD could have possibly taken if they wanted a chance at winning the matchup. They decided to play for the match instead of being terrible like AR and just play for second.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

It’s nice to see that anthsss’s double teaming claims are not tier restricted. For a moment there I was beginning to think that us and BP were the only guys that double teamed!

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

(edited by bradderzh.2378)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Syeria.4812

Syeria.4812

It’s nice to see that anthsss’s double teaming claims are not tier restricted. For a moment there I was beginning to think that us and BP were the only guys that double teamed!

HoD and GoM very much double teamed us on reset (it’s not so much the case anymore) and when we abandoned EB they split it perfectly evenly with HoD taking SM and GoM taking NSP keep. But that was a legitimate (and expected) strategy for them to actually play for first.

AR and BP didn’t meaningfully double team NSP. BP attacked NSP and AR relatively evenly (although they seemed to prioritize attacking NSP as we have a lower population than AR) while AR attacked NSP almost exclusively because that way they could ensure they finished second. Sometimes that ends up looking like a double team, but it’s really just extremely poor strategy on AR’s part.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: kazi.6438

kazi.6438

Kazi, i tried to do some solo roaming in your BL last night, started off 1v1 then 1v2 then 1v5 lol.

Gotta bring some friends, solo roaming is asking to die if you bump into more than 2 people (especially against a server of 5-mans).

Inir [CAT]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

Great battles so far, no offense to our past adversaries but the last 24hours have been way more fun than the last few months. small groups every where, it’s great!

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

GrandmaFunk, I’ve tried (and am still trying) to talk Anvil Rock into doing more small group play in WvW. I do it myself, and know who to party with when I’m not solo. No offense taken, and glad that you’re having fun. Though I think organized group play (and not a lack of roamers per se) is our weak point. Dovgan and Kardiamond are right… AR is a militia, but an unregulated one.

Considering the “dieased” state of this thread, it was almost clean up to the point where anthsssssssssss and Syria decided to pretend to know things. C’mon, ugly side of NSP: Enjoy being green, and remember that you have Anvil Rock to thank for it!

This isn’t an AR matchup thread. You can stop having nightmares about us, now.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

They decided to play for the match instead of being terrible like AR and just play for second.

Somhow NSP always ended up 3rd. Somehow your lets play for first didn’t work so well in our Tier.

-K

-K

(edited by Kodiack.2783)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

while AR attacked NSP almost exclusively because that way they could ensure they finished second. Sometimes that ends up looking like a double team, but it’s really just extremely poor strategy on AR’s part.

Anvil Rock attacked NSP because we couldn’t let BP feed off your borderlands alone. We needed to keep up with them so we feed off you a well.

Notice how we aren’t attacking DH? If they can keep BP at bay, we’ll stay out as well.

-K

-K

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

anthsss.1564

Considering the “dieased” state of this thread, it was almost clean up to the point where anthsssssssssss and Syria decided to pretend to know things. C’mon, ugly side of NSP: Enjoy being green, and remember that you have Anvil Rock to thank for it!

I don’t think you know how to understand context. Also, if I remember correctly, you still only came in 2nd place last week and were closer to 3rd than you were to 1st, therefor proving that BP had more clout in moving us down a tier, outside of the mostly unanimous decision of our server.

Good job pretending to know things, though

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

There are more ar posts here then from our actual competition should be labeled nsp/ar

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

There are more ar posts here then from our actual competition

ARE YOU NOT AMUSED?

jk. I’ll leave your thread alone now that Anths has decided to come back to our thread. I just needed something to do during breaks. Have a great week guys!

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

There are more ar posts here then from our actual competition should be labeled nsp/ar

Agreed.
Am I like the only person from HoD who has made a post on this thread? o.o

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

dunnberry.2964

“this isn’t an AR matchup thread” yet AR keeps posting, glad you guys miss us so much too…don’t worry well be back together soon!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Wow, both the T7 and T6 threads are nothing but NSP and AR trolling each other.

Get a room…

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

dunnberry.2964

We really do need a thread just for our extreme love each other…or our own personal 1v1 match would be great

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: RonnyRaygun.5692

RonnyRaygun.5692

Just want to thank those who have joined us on teamspeak and in WvW, it has been fun this week so far. Was a great decison to bypass last week wvw, and get more involved in this. So far it been working well. Glad to some peeps working together for the greater good on our server. To those who argue with AR. Don’t sweat it. There was a reason i left AR. Of course here comes the troll comments. But to those who know me, honor above all. So again glad to have made new friends and working with outher guilds. It getting better day by day. thanks for all the work

Commander Ronny Raygun
[TCMM] The Culpeper Minute Men Leader
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Enjoyin the match up so far!

I will miss my Darkhaven friends but now rediscovering Northern Shiverpeak friends. And Anvil Rock is visiting too!

Alright, group hug everybody. You too, Henge of Denravi, not forgettin you buds!

group hug

Gate of Madness

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Go GoM.

From, AR.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Why are there so many AR folks in here?

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: PoongWalrus.1206

PoongWalrus.1206

I face palm every time I check this forum…. not from the former posts but me forgetting to take screenshots xD. Holding HoD keep ~2hours /w ballista wall on top of veloka hill amusing to say the least lol.

-Cubes A Cube[KotS]

Cubes A Cube[KotS] – 80 Guardian

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

Had fun taking keeps today in GoM and HoD BLs. We will be back tomorrow and hopefully we will have more good fights. Good luck to our night crew!

RNG Officer.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: ETR.8152

ETR.8152

Had fun taking keeps today in GoM and HoD BLs. We will be back tomorrow and hopefully we will have more good fights. Good luck to our night crew!

What is a night crew, and how do we get one?

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

What is a night crew, and how do we get one?

It costs 500 gems and you can only do it once every 7 days. You also might become green on the map you are currently fighting on

RNG Officer.