3/1 NSP GoM HoD

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

y

Haha, WOW…. you actually brought this into the forums AND posted a dead picture of me! Were you that kitten over last night’s spawn tussle? And to be frank, that was a “7 vs 3+Legendary Defender/run & stealth & camp to invincible spawn point” battle. There wasn’t ANY point that we were fighting u guys on very fair odds, plus the fact most of u were thieves that just burst one player and stealth away to the spawn point, so don’t bring skill into this. Also when you finally wiped us it was only 4 of us left anyways, and the rest mainly got picked off when you guys went invincible, so don’t give us that “We won 7v3” BS. We could have very easily trashed you guys if u didn’t kept running like sissys into the invincibility zone, and we WERE killing u guys more than u were killing us. I admit you guys were good at reviving each other when u were downed, and we downed you thieves a LOT, but as u urself said as theif are such an easy mode class for WvW, killing us, or me for that matter as a thief is hardly anything worth of merit, especially coming from you. Catch me in a formal 1v1 and I doubt the result will be the same as well.

Speaking of GoM only knowing how to emote, you guys are much worse. I can’t count how many times I’ve roamed our BLs and get chased by 5-10+ ppl, and when/if I get caught they laugh at my body. (Yeah, I’m talking about you specifically [TFG] guild.) I’m all about having good battles and being sportsmanlike, but last night you let the little demon out of me from then on. Killing someone in a 10v1 fashion is hardly something to spam laugh about, but zerging you shortly after you were laughing at us in Woodhaven, after stopping the Hill’s invasion at the lord room… that was worth all the spam laughs afterwards. This was also especially when you decided to start ganking around the Greenlake/Greenwater area afterwards.

Anyways, this is a new day, and new fights to partake in. I hope today will bring much more fun battles than last night… -_- (Apologies for coming off on this post with such animosity, but last night was one of the worst WvW experiences I ever had in terms of said kitteny players and unsportsmanlike fights and conduct.)

Also, at a previous camp in a 3v10+ guards an FGJ Thief laughed on my corpse after I survived kiting them in circles for a long enough time for some one my teammates to run all the way back to victor’s lodge.

You have no right to speak.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

Is there an official response to the “connection issues” that seem to be happening for NSP and HoD while GoM rolls through the maps? This has happened two times this week along with several other “glitches.”

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

Is there an official response to the “connection issues” that seem to be happening for NSP and HoD while GoM rolls through the maps? This has happened two times this week along with several other “glitches.”

alot of GoM are having issues as well with connections issues.. ik i lost connection and couldn’t get on here for over an hour last night and just gave up.. when i came back on and got my eb map completion.. i noticed no one chatting.. then out of nowhere my chat log was full of messages about people having connection issues..

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Also, at a previous camp in a 3v10+ guards an FGJ Thief laughed on my corpse after I survived kiting them in circles for a long enough time for some one my teammates to run all the way back to victor’s lodge.

Lol, that recording was definitely around the time that we were just about finished pushing you guys out of our BLs (I know since I can see my guardian in the video whom I barely use in WvW anymore), so yeah, your numbers were dwindling at the time so of course you were outnumbered.

Also about this FGJ theif who laughed, I think he was a member that I just recruited that day or the day before, as I barely even have any thief mains in my guild, let alone ones that really WvW. Should I see him again, yeah, I’ll give him a bit of talking to. Ty for bringing that to me.

Also in that post I made, I was in a crap mood, and I never usually rant. I already said apologies for coming off that way, so don’t beat a dead horse. I had some fun battles today as well with NSP, and learned of a nice ninja cata spot by Woodhaven, altho being perilously close to the edge well… it’s pretty easy to slip and fall >.<

Attachments:

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

Lol, that recording was definitely around the time that we were just about finished pushing you guys out of our BLs (I know since I can see my guardian in the video whom I barely use in WvW anymore), so yeah, your numbers were dwindling at the time so of course you were outnumbered.

Also about this FGJ theif who laughed, I think he was a member that I just recruited that day or the day before, as I barely even have any thief mains in my guild, let alone ones that really WvW. Should I see him again, yeah, I’ll give him a bit of talking to. Ty for bringing that to me.

Also in that post I made, I was in a crap mood, and I never usually rant. I already said apologies for coming off that way, so don’t beat a dead horse. I had some fun battles today as well with NSP, and learned of a nice ninja cata spot by Woodhaven, altho being perilously close to the edge well… it’s pretty easy to slip and fall >.<

And no, that recording was after me and 3 other people decided to flip camps at 2 AM. Check the time, 4:20 AM est.

We took your camps and your quaggans, about 15+ people showed up to try and follow us around the map for about an hour + before some of us had to go to sleep. You were there.

15+ people came to take care of 4, because 5 couldn’t.

This was Monday night.

You still can’t speak, especially for your guild or your server if you don’t know where they are at all times and what they are doing.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

(edited by Toble.2968)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Kissy.8215

Kissy.8215

Very surprised with GoM – had to queue for EB 5 nights in a row!

Prepare for your descent into Madness….

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

Congrats to GoM, especially HH, you guys are a steamroller.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Alright, just came online to this.

We were +30k ahead when I logged off last night.
Gj GoM.

Goodjob indeed.
NSP.
Wut.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Gj GoM.

Goodjob indeed.
NSP.
Wut.

That’s what happens when one server can’t connect to the maps all night long, for the second time in a week.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Rob.7624

Gj GoM.

Goodjob indeed.
NSP.
Wut.

That’s what happens when one server can’t connect to the maps all night long, for the second time in a week.

Again?
Why is it just isolated to NSP though and GoM not affected.
What is Arenanet playing at.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

Gj GoM.

Goodjob indeed.
NSP.
Wut.

Again?

Who know’s that’s okay, hopefully the issues wont crop up tonight on reset night for any of us.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Musty.3148

Musty.3148

Yeah, constant dissconnects for me, couldn’t even get in BGs for more than 10 seconds. And I never have had connection issues.

80 Elementalist/80 Mesmer/80 Guardian/80 Thief
Now Musty Britches since someone decided Shortbus Rider was offensive… [LoS] [NSP]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

Again?

It’s not isolated to a server. 3 hours ago some of us got kicked from your BL and couldn’t go back there.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Victoitor.2917

Victoitor.2917

Gj GoM.

Goodjob indeed.
NSP.
Wut.

What? lol

So funny at all those people mentioning where NSP would be in the next few weeks. When will they go back to T6?

I welcome to your new T7 home.

Raimundo Faztudo (Human Engineer) – Current WvW
Mr Tauser (Char Warrior) – Current PvE
[CATZ] – HoD

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Rob.7624

Again?

It’s not isolated to a server. 3 hours ago some of us got kicked from your BL and couldn’t go back there.

Seems like we’re all affected by different degrees though.
And this being the 2nd time not the first which is whats astounding.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Rob.7624

Gj GoM.

Goodjob indeed.
NSP.
Wut.

What? lol

So funny at all those people mentioning where NSP would be in the next few weeks. When will they go back to T6?

I welcome to your new T7 home.

If these become more frequent then it’ll be our tier8 home.

As everyone will xfer off the broken server.
1st time? Ok it broke, fixed it, we’re good.
2nd time? Yeh.. er guys.. Hmm.. What do you think you’re doing.

3rd time? ..???.. Who knows.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Sorry about your server troubles, Northern Shiverpeaks. =(

Maybe ArenaNet will let you come out and play after you finish your chores.

Gate of Madness

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

GoM had a TON of disconnects last night. We were running a guild event and a several people quit after a while because it was so annoying. I don’t think the problem is isolated to NSP.

That said, I hope they fix it for you guys soon. That has got to be very frustrating.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: LayWaste.2037

LayWaste.2037

I’m King dreadnought the prime of HH, and I must say that you NSP guys gave us a lot of awesome carnage and slaughter, I wish all enemies are like you guys, who dare fight us honourably instead of running around and make us do the chasing all the time.

I’m looking forwards for out next encounter, so gather up your forces, turn on your engines of war, and strikes us like a spear to the heart, as return I will deliver to you all a warrior’s death and a battleground drowned with the blood and corpses of all souls that joined the slaughter, for we HH careless about our lives, so long as the blood continues to flow.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Rob.7624

GoM had a TON of disconnects last night. We were running a guild event and a several people quit after a while because it was so annoying. I don’t think the problem is isolated to NSP.

That said, I hope they fix it for you guys soon. That has got to be very frustrating.

No apparently not isolated.
It just ruins an entire week of work.
WvW is pretty pointless as it is, but this just makes it hit rock bottom for me.

NSP and HoD look like they were both hit hard.
NSP maybe more so than HoD (unless that was just GoM trying to cap us first).

But you guys must have had atleast 10-15 people online and in WvW if not more.
Which makes me think that different machines aren’t as affected as other.

Someone mentioned DDoS in team chat today. I don’t think thats likely. But reasons are reasons.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

I’m King dreadnought the prime of HH, and I must say that you NSP guys gave us a lot of awesome carnage and slaughter, I wish all enemies are like you guys, who dare fight us honourably instead of running around and make us do the chasing all the time.

I’m looking forwards for out next encounter, so gather up your forces, turn on your engines of war, and strikes us like a spear to the heart, as return I will deliver to you all a warrior’s death and a battleground drowned with the blood and corpses of all souls that joined the slaughter, for we HH careless about our lives, so long as the blood continues to flow.

Ah hah! So your the manager of Papa johns pizza, well sir I have a complaint. Yesterday morning I had to actually hunt my pizza down. Unacceptable that I have to go out and get my pizza while your drivers are knocking on the doors where there is nobody home.

Like I said before, I’m slow , lazy and like my badges… Erm pizzas hot. Hell I might even tip next time.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

im not sure why.. but HoD likes lowlands keep better than overlook..

actually seems they like lowlands better.. lol

Attachments:

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: DIMH.5362

DIMH.5362

ty to Henge of Denvari players GT guild and others that happened by for giving 1v1s to friends and me, we had lots of fun and enjoyed the time we share. My favourite part was the 30 minute duel between our guardian and your mesmer as well as the 2v2 and warrior that kept turning into trees. I wanted a larger group fight but server decided to reset because patch but w/e i still had gr8 time considering up until now i just meet dog GoM players in wvw

much love ^>~
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8181355/gw308.jpg

~~teivospy

Hello! I think I may have been in the group that you were talking about.
I was the GT (though I may have been repping HoH at the time) engineer by Dreaming Bay/Greenvale Refuge doing 1v1s with a group of you (a thief, warrior, engineer and elementalist, though I didn’t fight the warrior). They were lots of fun, and a good learning experience.
-D I M H

D I M H — Human Engineer [GT]
Henge of Denravi
“Express Delivery”

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: SirV.7245

SirV.7245

Please NSP no more excuses. Everyone had a logging issues not just NSP. It happens nearly every update.

^^ This right here is why GoM came back. Ever since I started on NSP this never happen during a weekday, only on resets.

GoM stepped-up during this match up, while NSP stayed a PvE server.

I love being on NSP I just hate hearing excuses, but its not over yet we haven’t lost and I for one don’t wanna play for 2nd like a certain server. You know who you AR.

FanisaDream – Mesmer – [Lost]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

<snip>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC0g07fMhCc

Your videos final caption is “1 GoM = 10 NSP”. If that is what you meant, then thank you. However, I believe you meant “10 GoM = 1 NSP.” And I don’t generally care for the corpse laughing myself.

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: SirV.7245

SirV.7245

Ah hah! So your the manager of Papa johns pizza, well sir I have a complaint. Yesterday morning I had to actually hunt my pizza down. Unacceptable that I have to go out and get my pizza while your drivers are knocking on the doors where there is nobody home.

Like I said before, I’m slow , lazy and like my badges… Erm pizzas hot. Hell I might even tip next time.

I never heard of these guys HH, which borderland do these guys hide in?

FanisaDream – Mesmer – [Lost]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Usually I see them in Eternal Battleground in the early morning (they’re not a North America time zone guild so they’re rare to see for me).

Gate of Madness

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

So apparently, HoM is really good at being shield between NSP and the rest of the map.

Ya that one confused me too, and I’m on GoM. I think they were going for that area because it was paper. That’s the only reason I could figure out.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Please NSP no more excuses. Everyone had a logging issues not just NSP. It happens nearly every update.

^^ This right here is why GoM came back. Ever since I started on NSP this never happen during a weekday, only on resets.

GoM stepped-up during this match up, while NSP stayed a PvE server.

I love being on NSP I just hate hearing excuses, but its not over yet we haven’t lost and I for one don’t wanna play for 2nd like a certain server. You know who you AR.

+1 for being a good sport about things. The lag and connection issues were awful for everyone, but this match has still been amazing. The atmosphere over here on GoM has been absolutely electric all week.

Much respect for the good fights. Looking forward to more!

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.9645

Harbinger.9645

+1 for being a good sport about things. The lag and connection issues were awful for everyone, but this match has still been amazing. The atmosphere over here on GoM has been absolutely electric all week.

Much respect for the good fights. Looking forward to more!

I can’t say enough how much of a sharp contrast this was from little over a week ago. Way to go GoM, so proud.

Cynaptix-Mesmer(80)
Member of Gamers With Jobs(GWJ)
From the Northern Shiver Peaks

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Wow GJ GoM, hold out for the day, you can do it.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Kissy.8215

Kissy.8215

Can’t wait to get off work!

Prepare for your descent into Madness….

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: LustfulPain.7398

LustfulPain.7398

As the fog rises slowly off the blood drenched battlefields, raise your head high.
You fought long and hard, as countless brethren perished to the enemies savage blades and poison soaked arrows. Chaos and Carnage raged across our homelands. No place was safe. Enemies always lurking close at hand. Days without food or sleep fueled by some divine bloodlust.

Stand proud! Glorious battles were won & lost this past week.

A unquenchable, savage bloodlust coarses within me driving me to feast upon the blood of my enemies.
Painful Misery, LustfulPain GoM

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

They are on 7am-11am est us time. They sometimes come EB entrance and deliver pizza .. er i mean badges.

ez pz.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Harbinger.9645

They are on 7am-11am est us time. They sometimes come EB entrance and deliver pizza .. er i mean badges.

ez pz.

As long as they are keeping you guys busy in your spawn and not capping things then free pizza for all I say!

Cynaptix-Mesmer(80)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

NSP Lost? I’m disappointed in you guys.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Somewhat difficult to compete when your players can’t log in.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: GenerationX.9178

GenerationX.9178

GoM FTW

G

o

M

Attachments:

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Harbinger.9645

GoM FTW

G

o

M

That is a beautiful picture…

Cynaptix-Mesmer(80)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Rob.7624

GoM FTW

G

o

M

That is a beautiful picture…

Update as of right now.

2nd attached is defending GoM keep from GoM.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Zara no we haven’t yet well see

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Give em hell – I’m spawn camping Excel at work in support of your efforts in Game

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Ready to start a new week. I’m bringing the drinks to WvW this week! Booya….

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Give em hell – I’m spawn camping Excel at work in support of your efforts in Game

I’m counter trebbing from PowerPoint as we speak.
C’mon day crew… you got this!

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

1st GoM
2nd NSP
3rd HoD

Pretty much over, even if NSP were to get all the points they would still come up short. blood good show you glorious GoM kittens, a toast i say!

Now if you excuse me ill be going back to work >.> Cya later GoM.

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: RootOfLyfe.9748

RootOfLyfe.9748

you dirty vulture henge! -.- go for green for once in your lives.

Why,
Maybe they want 2nd place ^__^

so continuing the last 2 months then >.> always fighting for second.

Good.
This’ll be the first match that we’ve won in 3 months then.

:D
Update after ZoS + Os golem rush.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m21bmcIU4r1qcmfnio1_500.gif

Commander Pierre Von Fluen
Raven Hold [RH]
Gates of Madness

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Vv W.7821

Vv W.7821

The latest fight at rogue’s quarry seems to be summed up by what Rob said earlier.

What can I say?
I actually feel bad for them XD

Attachments:

Redundant Sasquatch – 80 Warrior – [aYe] – HoD

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

EB map was all blue this morning so took some time off for map completion. Engineer, check, mesmer, check… ranger…
1. For some reason the vista in green’s keep took me a while… and while I was missing those jumps Alden’s Ledge, with my last POI, turned green. Perhaps map completion was not to be on this day.
2. But wait, there are still some GoM out there looking for a fight.
3. Something about getting map completion while capping a tower just feels right.

Attachments:

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Shukudu.7164

Shukudu.7164

Im really enjoying the epic battles, cant wait for round 2

Northern Shiverpeaks-TFG
Vanduul Lvl 80 Ranger
Omekrius Lvl 80 Guardian

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

ty to Henge of Denvari players GT guild and others that happened by for giving 1v1s to friends and me, we had lots of fun and enjoyed the time we share. My favourite part was the 30 minute duel between our guardian and your mesmer as well as the 2v2 and warrior that kept turning into trees. I wanted a larger group fight but server decided to reset because patch but w/e i still had gr8 time considering up until now i just meet dog GoM players in wvw

much love ^>~
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8181355/gw308.jpg

~~teivospy

Hello! I think I may have been in the group that you were talking about.
I was the GT (though I may have been repping HoH at the time) engineer by Dreaming Bay/Greenvale Refuge doing 1v1s with a group of you (a thief, warrior, engineer and elementalist, though I didn’t fight the warrior). They were lots of fun, and a good learning experience.
-D I M H

you guys had a mesmer named natasia or something along those lines and we had a bunch of thieves

learn to speak and behave