3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

ok? so random.

i got bored at work and made this with ship constructor :P

I think you meakittenchool. We are all 12-17.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

OMG it’s like 35 gold to list this thing on the trading post… I dont have enough….

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

http://prx-guild.com/news/articletype/articleview/articleid/160/prx-coming-off-the-line

LOL rumor confirmed!!!!

predictions:

1) SoR will continue to dominate NA prime time and weekends, even easier now with PRX fading into background. Nevertheless, unless SoR suddenly gets a bunch of asian/oceanic guilds, it won’t able to be the “NO.1 server”( in terms of ranking)

2)Folks from JQ will continue to brag about the server’s “NO.1 status”and
QQing about the size of SoR zerg everytime they get facerolled.

“Hey SoR, stop zerging i can’t see my enemies and i can’t cast my skills…”

Meanwhile, common JQ folks continue to enjoy the server’s easy win by pvdooring and night- capping, and continue to feel proud about it.

“Who care about the ppt at NA prime time now? we are going to win anyway…no need to try bro, SoR guilds are nothing but a bunch of weekend worriors….”

3) BG has the potential of of beating JQ but somehow won’t able to achieve the goal for some unknown reasons. BG continues to be the NO.2 of T2.

4) More performance issues, more guilds quitting ( or using the PRX phrase " fade in to the next gaming adventure"). Anet fix your game!!!!

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

(edited by Kript.3291)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

If SoR can win the battle against number attrition we could see a new number one in a few months. Good luck to PRX in their next gaming adventure. It was always a blast fighting you guys

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

http://prx-guild.com/news/articletype/articleview/articleid/160/prx-coming-off-the-line

LOL rumor confirmed!!!!

predictions:

1) SoR will continue to dominate NA prime time and weekends, even easier now with PRX fading into background. Nevertheless, unless SoR suddenly gets a bunch of asian/oceanic guilds, it won’t able to be the “NO.1 server”( in terms of ranking)

Meanwhile, common JQ folks continue to enjoy the server’s easy win by pvdooring and night- capping, and continue to feel proud about it.

“Who care about the ppt at NA prime time now? we are going to win anyway…no need to try bro, SoR guilds are nothing but a bunch of weekend worriors….”

3) BG has the potential of of beating JQ but somehow won’t able to achieve the goal for some unknown reasons. BG continues to be the NO.2 of T2.

4) More performance issues, more guilds quitting ( or using the PRX phrase " fade in to the next gaming adventure"). Anet fix your game!!!!

PRX leaving is no big deal. They’ve been a nonfactor since SoR has been here in tier 1. They produce more bags than kills.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

To be fair, they’ve been a nonfactor since they left SoS and went to Euro.

But yes, they are a nonfactor nonetheless.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

I don’t see how PRX were nonfactors since they had a huge guild and they definitely were helping JQ coverage-wise.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: buki.3108

buki.3108

PRX leaving eh? Sigh… this sucks. WvW going to be a little more boring without those extra JQ to slaughter

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

Honestly I havent even seen PRX doing much of anything recently. I saw their guild like once last week, and once this week, I don’t think it will be much different from how it is now when they leave or whatever. JQ doesn’t have as many people NA afternoon time as our competition, and we have the outmanned buff up on 3 of 4 maps NA night time. Which BTW, is when BG PVDoors us and gets most of it’s points while complaining about FOO and uses them as an excuse for why they lose.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Honestly I havent even seen PRX doing much of anything recently. I saw their guild like once last week, and once this week, I don’t think it will be much different from how it is now when they leave or whatever. JQ doesn’t have as many people NA afternoon time as our competition, and we have the outmanned buff up on 3 of 4 maps NA night time. Which BTW, is when BG PVDoors us and gets most of it’s points while complaining about FOO and uses them as an excuse for why they lose.

Wait… BG pvdoors while FOO is in full force? So FOO lets us cap all of your things? We use FOO as an excuse for losing while we cap your bases during FOO’s primetime?

I am so confused right now.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

LOL rumor confirmed!!!!

predictions:

You SoR folks need to give this guy anger management session. I sense a lot of hatred and anger in him

Btw, just to pour oil into your fire, your NA primetime means nothing to us as I play in Asian prime time. The world doesnt revolve around you sadly

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Kript.3291

LOL rumor confirmed!!!!

predictions:

You SoR folks need to give this guy anger management session. I sense a lot of hatred and anger in him

Btw, just to pour oil into your fire, your NA primetime means nothing to us as I play in Asian prime time. The world doesnt revolve around you sadly

no anger or hatred, but enjoyment.

i love watching common JQ folks living in the delusion that JQ won those matches because of the"dedications" of JQ pugs and the “talents” of the JQ guilds. JQ has none of these, time coverage is all you guys have.

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

(edited by Kript.3291)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

LOL rumor confirmed!!!!

predictions:

no anger or hatred, but enjoyment.

i love watching common JQ folks living in the delusion that JQ won those matches because of the"dedications" of JQ pugs and the “talents” of the JQ guilds. Because JQ has none of these, time coverage is all you have.

We miss your trolling attempts in JQ LA!

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

To sum up all of this thread. Everyone thinks JQ PvDoors, think what you want because we obviously can’t change your mind. Think of it this way, don’t like being PvDoored? FIX IT go recruit! Is it our fault that you guys have nobody on at a certain time? Of course not. As for PRX them leaving has a impact, but it will not be a big enough impact to bring us down. We are JQ no matter what anybody says we will play to have fun. JQ is built off guilds that work togethor and our commanders working with the militia making everyone better everyday. I wish nothing but the best for PRX on to the next game or whever they decide to go. Keep up the great work JQ and every other server, its always a blast to play you guys in WvW no matter what guild you are from!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Durian.5419

Durian.5419

JQ is water.

The moment you turn your back…the moment you say, “We have this map, let’s hit them somewhere else…”

One camp will flip. Then another. Then a tower. Then your keeps will be trebucheted from both sides, and you will return to find nothing. You will hastily retake your keeps, and search for the offenders…but you will only see groups of four and five, who you will roll over with your zerg, screaming “we are winning! WE ARE WINNING!”

But you lose.

We are water.

Takkek Twicechosen, bone-collecting ranger of Plague[SICK]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Good fights everyone so far this week. Can we all please tone down the anger a little? Thanks

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: LieutenantGoogle.7326

LieutenantGoogle.7326

JQ is water.

The moment you turn your back…the moment you say, “We have this map, let’s hit them somewhere else…”

One camp will flip. Then another. Then a tower. Then your keeps will be trebucheted from both sides, and you will return to find nothing. You will hastily retake your keeps, and search for the offenders…but you will only see groups of four and five, who you will roll over with your zerg, screaming “we are winning! WE ARE WINNING!”

But you lose.

We are water.

how does that even relate to water? o_o

lv80 with skills fully unlocked, warrior, elementalist and engineer
lv80 Necromancer, all professional skills unlocked, working on the final norn elite skills.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

So, I figured out why everyone is so high on “GvG”. Certain guilds will never fight on their own in the field because of their [perceived] lack of skill and would rather form a murder ball of 80 people to justify that they are “good” at WvW. The desire for GvG comes from the fact that it is the only way to have a balanced fight since you will never see certain guilds outside of their native habitat of the mega-zerg.

Grow a pair a fight under your own guild’s name. I encourage no one to give “props” to anything these super zergs do while in the field. They are abusing a game mechanic and there is nothing to congratulate there.

Why are you so upset? More importantly, who are you so upset with? I have yet to see an 80 man zerg when I am online, so some details instead of vague references would be useful.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: CriSPeH.8512

CriSPeH.8512

^Ya with lag and culling I don’t think anyone has ever been able to actually see an 80 man zerg, even the ppl running inside of it.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Score update 9:05pm est.

Attachments:

[TW]Tempest Wolves

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

SmokeyNYY.7841

Hm last week people from JQ were toting how they had the best NA primetime. Now PRX leaves and they are outmanned on 3 out of the 4 maps? I think it has a lot more to do with SoR’s NA actually playing the PPT game for once instead of looking for open field fights the whole night. JQ’s Na primetime is getting a nice reality check this week.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

THATS OUR VISTA BG/Icoa YOU CAN’T HAVE IT!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

THATS OUR VISTA BG/Icoa YOU CAN’T HAVE IT!

Did I just hear a…. CHALLENGE?!?!!!?!?

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Nuked.2360

Hm last week people from JQ were toting how they had the best NA primetime. Now PRX leaves and they are outmanned on 3 out of the 4 maps? I think it has a lot more to do with SoR’s NA actually playing the PPT game for once instead of looking for open field fights the whole night. JQ’s Na primetime is getting a nice reality check this week.

You know that it’s still spring break for most colleges/hs and that hurts but not only that it gets boring a lot of nights being unable to use skills due to lag from the mega zergs that roll maps. This coupled with some trolls just makes it sorta tedious see attached. He has been spamming for almost an hour that he’s a choo spy etc. Good luck though in NA prime

Attachments:

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

JQ is water.

But you lose.

We are water.

it’s a common metaphor used in the united states.

we have a saying something along the lines about how water is infirm and easy to manipulate but at the same time it carved the entire grand canyon. it is very weak and strong at the same time depending on perspective.

-Desirz Matheon

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Score Update. First time playing again in almost a month. Still unplayable, even on the new machine.

Attachments:

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

SmokeyNYY.7841

You know that it’s still spring break for most colleges/hs and that hurts but not only that it gets boring a lot of nights being unable to use skills due to lag from the mega zergs that roll maps. This coupled with some trolls just makes it sorta tedious see attached. He has been spamming for almost an hour that he’s a choo spy etc. Good luck though in NA prime

So its spring break for JQ and not SoR? Ahh ok now I get it. The spring break/skill lag zerg must be the reason JQ is now losing during NA primetime and not because SoR is making a statement this week. Anymore excuses?

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Kript.3291

JQ’s NA crews are just bad at what they are doing….

JQ is now showing all the signs of HoD when it was on the verge of crumbling.
Major guild leaving, coattail riders won’t help out the wvw crews….

(edited by Kript.3291)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

EMP vs Agg

• Begining in 20 mintes
  • Check the stream! up and running Twitch
  • 20v20
Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Nuked.2360

So its spring break for JQ and not SoR? Ahh ok now I get it. The spring break/skill lag zerg must be the reason JQ is now losing during NA primetime and not because SoR is making a statement this week. Anymore excuses?

I never said you guy’s weren’t affected by spring break. Just stating that a fair few of our main commanders are college aged. Also if SoR was making a statement wouldn’t you guys be in first? Statements for second don’t prove anything.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

SmokeyNYY.7841

I never said you guy’s weren’t affected by spring break. Just stating that a fair few of our main commanders are college aged. Also if SoR was making a statement wouldn’t you guys be in first? Statements for second don’t prove anything.

Why would we be in first if our NA primetime is making a statement? That is only 6 hours out of a 24 hour day. You do know that this is a 24 hour world vs world zone right?

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Nuked.2360

Seem’s that NA prime is only 2 hours or we wouldn’t have top PPT

Attachments:

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

SFShinigami.2015

Why does FEAR have to mess up another GVG!? OMG!?

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

SmokeyNYY.7841

I really don’t hope you think that having the PPT for 5 minutes means you have a better NA primetime. I really really hope that was your attempt at a bad joke

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Trash.9524

Trash.9524

I really don’t hope you think that having the PPT for 5 minutes means you have a better NA primetime. I really really hope that was your attempt at a bad joke

It seems to be your servers justification for it, or is only posting screenies that show sor leading ppt a coincidence?

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

JQ is water.

But you lose.

We are water.

it’s a common metaphor used in the united states.

we have a saying something along the lines about how water is infirm and easy to manipulate but at the same time it carved the entire grand canyon. it is very weak and strong at the same time depending on perspective.

It’s a metaphor from Bruce Lee. Be water.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

Score update
—————

Attachments:

Blackgate

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Durian.5419

Durian.5419

SoR is competitive during NA primetime. That’s the best you will get from me.

Takkek Twicechosen, bone-collecting ranger of Plague[SICK]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

EMP refuses to GvG TW during primetime with the reason given that the score was too close.

Currently doing one against BG, AGG guild, during primetime, only down 9k, with the current lowest PPT.

Suspicious.

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

Why would we be in first if our NA primetime is making a statement? That is only 6 hours out of a 24 hour day. You do know that this is a 24 hour world vs world zone right?

What kind of statement are you trying to make? You even said it in your post, this is a 24 hour match, who cares if you can “lead” a PPT for 6 hours. Congrats, you’re awesome.

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

SmokeyNYY.7841

What kind of statement are you trying to make? You even said it in your post, this is a 24 hour match, who cares if you can “lead” a PPT for 6 hours. Congrats, you’re awesome.

Because many JQ made the statement last week that they had the best NA primetime when they obviously don’t.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sticks.9374

Sticks.9374

Who cares….less trolling moar killing!

Mallet the Mad
Knight Templars
SoR Mesmer of Madness

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

Because many JQ made the statement last week that they had the best NA primetime when they obviously don’t.

You sure showed us! Good job and keep up the good work!

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

BIG NT! BIGGGGGG NT!

Attachments:

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

SmokeyNYY.7841

You sure showed us! Good job and keep up the good work!

Thanks we will Your NA guys just needed a reality check and got it.

(edited by SmokeyNYY.7841)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

BIG NT! BIGGGGGG NT!

So… FEAR crashed a GvG, got themselves wiped and even dropped a pre-cursor?

Tears of laughter are rolling down my eyes!

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

SFShinigami.2015

FEAR has had a significant impact on the market. Rare prices have plummeted because of market saturation since SoR came up.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

GvG Recap!

We had a pleasure setting up with Brohawkus from [Agg]! Thanks for those that showed up and coordinated with us! Mad respect! Also, Thanks [Fear] for trying to crash our GvG! We enjoyed the multiple bag drops from both EMP and Agg!

Final Score

Stay tuned for the official matchup against CDS on Thursday!

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

(edited by Rawnoodles.1398)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

EMP vs Agg

• Begining in 20 mintes
  • Check the stream! up and running Twitch
  • 20v20

I thought you didn’t do GvG’s

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

EMP refuses to GvG TW during primetime with the reason given that the score was too close.

Currently doing one against BG, AGG guild, during primetime, only down 9k, with the current lowest PPT.

Suspicious.

Not really. The outcome in a TW vs EMP fight is pretty much predetermined. If I was them, i would find every reason to avoid fighting TW too.