3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Im Not Braxton.6283

Im Not Braxton.6283

I know people are going to call QQ, but SoR is to blame for the lack of good fights from BG this week. We only have 1 guild on in BG at this point and they are fighting a large JQ zerg in EBG. Our ppt is ranging from 85-105. While we’re duking it out with JQ and basically all the BL maps are completely silent and have plenty of points to capture, SoR decides to bring their zerg of about 80+ members to attack us at the same time.This is only one out of many instances.

I know I’d say “QQ” if someone else was saying this, but if you want a reason for the lack of effort this week, it’s because Choo & co. are griefing our players when there is already enough stress on our ppt. Not surprised you guys have such a bad reputation.

We were griefed by choo the other week. We had to team up with ICoa to get anything done. It was annoying. they did nothing but follow us. They are such a large guild. I can see the point in doing it. It wrecks the other players moral. Tactics maybe.

Braxton The Ele – Elementalist
Blackgate – [GoF]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

I know people are going to call QQ, but SoR is to blame for the lack of good fights from BG this week. We only have 1 guild on in BG at this point and they are fighting a large JQ zerg in EBG. Our ppt is ranging from 85-105. While we’re duking it out with JQ and basically all the BL maps are completely silent and have plenty of points to capture, SoR decides to bring their zerg of about 80+ members to attack us at the same time.This is only one out of many instances.

I know I’d say “QQ” if someone else was saying this, but if you want a reason for the lack of effort this week, it’s because Choo & co. are griefing our players when there is already enough stress on our ppt. Not surprised you guys have such a bad reputation.

The post quality from BG has really degraded this week. I’m not sure if it has to do with the score of the current matchup or what. So much 2v1 talk. It’s rather sad actually. I know on the SoR BL we focus JQ so much that they usually leave the map and go outmanned. BG is usually helping us out with that as well.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

I just hope our Oceanic & SEA guilds don’t get too discouraged.

Wait, let me see if I understood this correctly. There is a group of players from SoR attacking players from another server? You also wish to claim that this is “griefing” and leads to a “bad reputation”?

It seems that I have completely misunderstood what PvP was about. I thought you had to kill each other, but as it turns out, you are actually supposed to cuddle. My bad.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Burl.9567

Wait, let me see if I understood this correctly. There is a group of players from SoR attacking players from another server? You also wish to claim that this is “griefing” and leads to a “bad reputation”?

It seems that I have completely misunderstood what PvP was about. I thought you had to kill each other, but as it turns out, you are actually supposed to cuddle. My bad.

No wonder TW has such a bad reputation with as much killing as we do…

Clearly this is where the bad reputation comes from which is why we don’t get the GvG requests.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

The post quality from BG has really degraded this week. I’m not sure if it has to do with the score of the current matchup or what. So much 2v1 talk. It’s rather sad actually. I know on the SoR BL we focus JQ so much that they usually leave the map and go outmanned. BG is usually helping us out with that as well.

This is how I see it as well.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

We were griefed by choo the other week. We had to team up with ICoa to get anything done. It was annoying. they did nothing but follow us. They are such a large guild. I can see the point in doing it. It wrecks the other players moral. Tactics maybe.

Griefed? Isn’t WvW a form of PvP? How is killing you in a pvp zone griefing? It’s like complaining about being ganked in a game on a PvP server… You chose to be there.

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: NightTrace.6073

NightTrace.6073

Wait, what?

Could you explain to me the line of thought you’ve used to decide that SoR (and Choo in particular) is accomplishing the following things:

Forcing BG Guilds to no show
Forcing BG to put up “bad fights”

Additionally, the inherent structure of W3 means there is never Server vs Server. WvWvW makes every day a 2v1 fight, was there some sort of misunderstanding with that?

Pain Train Choo [Choo]
“If my friends say I’ve lost my guts?
I’ll laugh and say that’s rock and roll."

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.5203

Irony.5203

I honestly don’t see how it’s 2v1. You just hit an attractive target. It’s our own fault that BG targets keep getting hit because we are either low on people/don’t defend anything.

Seriously, too many tears in here.

Irony Torzung – [US] Blackgate
Blackgatewvw.com – Website Administrator
1st Generation War Council Leader

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

So is this why you want Kaineng in T1, you think they’ll just hit JQ and leave BG alone. I know very little about Kaineng but I’m sure they aren’t such obedient lapdogs.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Burl.9567

Seriously, BG has no one to blame for their current situation other than themselves. I don’t know your internal politics nor do I care to know. But the issue starts with your server about not showing up, not with SoR or JQQ. Quit looking externally and start looking internally.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Yo ! Blackgate ! go reclaim your borderland !

Attachments:

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

This isn’t true, the SoR map has been quiet all morning. Neither a JQ or SoR to be found.

That’s because they have all been on EBG and BGBL.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Irony.5203

Seriously, BG has no one to blame for their current situation other than themselves. I don’t know your internal politics nor do I care to know. But the issue starts with your server about not showing up, not with SoR or JQQ. Quit looking externally and start looking internally.

Pretty much this.

We want to bring good fights, but we can’t if people don’t show up. We’ll try and get it fixed up so we can have some good fights next week.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Balefire.7592

Balefire.7592

I won’t deny this sometimes happens, but the only times we antagonize particular guilds is when our commanders think they’re getting in our way.
A prime example of this is how on more than one occasion, BG attacked our back lines on JQBL on reset night. Based on the map set up, and the current match, we would’ve expected BG to push north. Instead, they hit our camp or tower while we’re at garrison or something. I’m not saying that hitting our blind spots isn’t a valid tactic, because it certainly is. However, if you choose to do so, you need to be prepared to deal with the consequences.

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

(edited by Balefire.7592)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

If your worried about dying in WvW your playing the wrong game. Everyone dies at some point. As far as griefing is concerned, where is killing your enemy repeatedly considered griefing. This is PvP not PvGate or Door or Environment. It is up to players to take objectives and it is up to players to deny enemies from taking objectives.

As far as reputation is concerned I think ours is pretty good, we repeatedly said last week we where out there for fights not points. I think finding the enemy groups and attacking them repeatedly, falls within that statement.

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Burl.9567

This isn’t true, the SoR map has been quiet all morning. Neither a JQ or SoR to be found.

That’s because they have all been on EBG and BGBL.

I’m speaking about NA primetime. I have no idea what happens during another other time periods.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

Look at SOR bl…BG is teaming up with JQ!!

I cant believe this, its 2v1!!!

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

If Choo is beating people so bad they are not showing up then I would say they are doing exactly what they should be doing.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

Attachments:

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Burl.9567

That looks more like BG left the map more than anything. If you expect the other servers to leave your stuff alone, I don’t know what to tell you.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Raif.9507

Raif.9507

As to whomever said SoR runs from 1v1… I constantly am 1v1’ing people. However a ton of times it gets interrupted. Like this awesome duel I had with this D/D ele from the PVP guild from JQ. And then his whole havok squad hopped on me. Annoying? Yes. Dishonorable? Maybe. Smart thing to do? Yes.

It happens. This is open world PvP. You get jumped. 1v1 quickly has more people jumping in from all servers, unless people have “respect” for it, as I have run by multiple 1v1’s without interfering. However not everyone is like that. Get over it.

Open. World. PvP.

Everyone is a target. Everyone is a potential ally or enemy depending on the situation. None of you are safe. Ever.

To SF – Can I transfer to JQ for like a week and run with you guys? I miss you all! and I’m tired of getting run over by all of you!

To that JQ ele- Awesome duel, I’m sorry that it got interrupted. Hopefully I can find you again.

Asharìa March – 80 Elementalist
Co-Guild Leader of Prime Defense on Sanctum of Rall – www.Primedefense.net

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

I see… so the 2v1 failed

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Yes. You did misunderstand. I was trying to put emphasis on how SoR could gain plenty of ppt from the silent BL maps, but decides to attack BG’s only working guild in EBG while they are already under high stress from JQ. My post wasn’t meant to be some kind of declaration of forum war and I’m hardly surprised by the number of quick and defensive SoR responses.

I normally wouldn’t bring this to the forums, but this is all reminding me of a particular WvWvW match-up in the past. Also, I was not trying to imply anything about the 2v1 claims.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

I showed up to watch the Agg/EMP GvG yesterday, before the crashing of said GvG. I was killed by both BG and JQ, it was a coordinated 2v1 by BG and JQ against me. I just knew they were all on some top secret TS3 together, never have I seen such blatant 2v1. BlackQuarryGate I’ve found your secret, I will be spamming it in every related and unrelated thread on every forum.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

T1 is so funny, last two weeks SoR farms kills rather then ppt and everyone claims we are wasting our time not playing ppt game and need to drop a tier, this week SoR goes for ppt and now everyone is complaining because we apparently don’t bring the fights, and are constantly double teaming everyone forcing guilds to stop playing? I hear PvE is nice this time of the year BG.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Balefire.7592

Balefire.7592

Yes. You did misunderstand. I was trying to put emphasis on how SoR could gain plenty of ppt from the silent BL maps, but decides to attack BG’s only working guild in EBG while they are already under high stress from JQ. My post wasn’t meant to be some kind of declaration of forum war and I’m hardly surprised by the number of quick and defensive SoR responses.

I normally wouldn’t bring this to the forums, but this is all reminding me of a particular WvWvW match-up in the past. Also, I was not trying to imply anything about the 2v1 claims.

Should we not defend our server and our actions? Its not like no one else does it either.
If we call out BG or JQ, we’re trolling or flame-baiting. If we defend ourselves, we’re “proving suspicions” or whatnot, and our arguments hold no water since we are unskilled teenagers who run away from 1v1 and exploit culling.
I thought forums were for public discussion, but clearly we’re just not allowed be a part of things since whatever we say just gets discredited. Congratulations on winning Forum Wars 2 I guess.

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

(edited by Balefire.7592)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

T1 is so funny, last two weeks SoR farms kills rather then ppt and everyone claims we are wasting our time not playing ppt game and need to drop a tier, this week SoR goes for ppt and now everyone is complaining because we apparently don’t bring the fights, and are constantly double teaming everyone forcing guilds to stop playing? I hear PvE is nice this time of the year BG.

Well I’m happy you guys are playing the ppt game.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

That looks more like BG left the map more than anything. If you expect the other servers to leave your stuff alone, I don’t know what to tell you.

Well… while we’re inner sieging bay, BG decided to golem rush hill.
We couldn’t make it in time, So we decieded to retake our stuff 1st then siege bay again

Ty for EMP and DeathChainsaw for the fun in SoR BL.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Sorry, but who is this “everyone” you speak of?

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Hoots.9564

Sorry, but who is this “everyone” you speak of?

Blackgate, not sure if you heard of them. They are a t1 server that is currently complaining about a double team and loss of active guilds this week.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Israel.7056

Blackgate, not sure if you heard of them. They are a t1 server that is currently complaining about a double team and loss of active guilds this week.

Some people from Blackgate are.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Ahh sorry. I didn’t realize servers could talk. My bad.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Hoots.9564

Ahh sorry. I didn’t realize servers could talk. My bad.

Not your fault!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

I showed up to watch the Agg/EMP GvG yesterday, before the crashing of said GvG. I was killed by both BG and JQ, it was a coordinated 2v1 by BG and JQ against me. I just knew they were all on some top secret TS3 together, never have I seen such blatant 2v1. BlackQuarryGate I’ve found your secret, I will be spamming it in every related and unrelated thread on every forum.

Get use to it.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

moral lesson of the thread. Do not pay guilds to transfer. Money makes the world go round, but the faster they get there, the sooner they leave.

And for the nth time. GvGs are good and awesome, but please if people start whining because someone disrupts their so-called event, please do consider there is no such game-mode available for you as of now. Thank you.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

WvW is a game no one can win :(

Play for points, you get told off for not staying and fighting. Stay and fight, you get told off/laughed at for not having good ppt. We all lose!

Some insane fights tonight, MERC pushed well against garrison, we had equal if not more numbers than MERC though, HIRE and Choo pushed together for a while.

Sorry you guys had to play alone tonight :( HIRE knows that feeling.

Absolutely, that was one of the best keep assaults that I’ve seen.

Credit to the SoR for putting up such amazing fights both outside the walls, inside and on top of the walls, and even through the gates! It was a long hard fought game of cat and mouse from both sides, epic fights :D

Just before that we also had a battle against SoR at hills along the top of the outer west wall, both sides were losing numbers after every push, in the end both servers had almost no soldiers left, very close fight!

This is what WvW is all about!

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

(edited by Cirus.5748)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: WoDan.4079

WoDan.4079

Although I’m not fond of the gameplay it results in, its quite obvious that this Pvdoor mega-zerg strat is super effective. All of our guilds will have to group-up as a counter to it for some mega-guild vs mega-guild (MGvMG) action. The fights will be simple enough since no one will be able to use any of their skills.

Dread Rogue / Native Blackgate’ian

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Irony.5203

moral lesson of the thread. Do not pay guilds to transfer. Money makes the world go round, but the faster they get there, the sooner they leave.

And for the nth time. GvGs are good and awesome, but please if people start whining because someone disrupts their so-called event, please do consider there is no such game-mode available for you as of now. Thank you.

They have been on the field consistently.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Israel.7056

Yeah I don’t think anyone’s leaving though I can’t be entirely sure. There’s no way that I know of to obtain that sort of data in-game other than by asking the guild leaders themselves. I also don’t know of a way to monitor day-to-day server population (the number of people logging-in serverwide) and/or day-to-day WvW participation. I hope those sorts of services are put in place in the near future as it will make a lot of this “2v1/we’re outnumbered” etc nonsense much easier to deal with factually speaking.

(edited by Israel.7056)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

When this culling patch comes out, with or without the other W3 changes, there is going to be a huge influx of people on every server that will log in to check it out. I am curious as how that will effect all the matchups.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Genesis Notch.1905

Genesis Notch.1905

We are still having fun on SoR BL!

I am amazed with how organized SAHP has become, as compared to the old days on SBI. And the SoR zerg is surely immense!

I am in charge of gas tanks. Tink Tink.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nuffmeister.4379

Nuffmeister.4379

Strange you should say that.

I remember being on Yak’s Bend the last time SoR was in that lower tier and seeing a massive influx of transfers to their server ingame whilst on the forums they pretty much denied / downplayed it.

Yet here they are in tier 1.

Apparently since guilds only transfer if they get paid, how much have SoR had to shell out for their current numbers of guilds, or JQ for that matter?

Seriously, give the whole “server x paid for their transfers” thing a rest.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

We are still having fun on SoR BL!

I am amazed with how organized SAHP has become, as compared to the old days on SBI. And the SoR zerg is surely immense!

There is a SoR zerg right now? Really?!

Awesome.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Israel.7056

When this culling patch comes out, with or without the other W3 changes, there is going to be a huge influx of people on every server that will log in to check it out. I am curious as how that will effect all the matchups.

Me too. I’m also hoping that they add WvW ascended gear soon because I think that will be a big draw for current WvW players and maybe even people who haven’t done WvW as much.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

My favorite part of that GvG tonight, was the guardian who thought he was tough and tried to fight the thf, then the thf dominated him so bad his whole guild had to come over and save him.

Also after that when said thf proceeded to get 70+ agg kills with only 3 deaths as revenge for them being so petty.

Special shout out to FEAR, I hope you continue to interrupt GvG matches, as I enjoy fighting people.

I watch that gvg from stream for a while, when EMP is preparing for the next round there is 2 non EMP refuse to go away even after being asked politely by EMP members and then the following conversation began:

EMP 1 : non EMP leave please
EMP 2: pug1 and pug2 please leave
EMP3: pug1 please be nice and leave
pug1: i want to do www and if this the only thing peoples doing right now then i wont leave
EMP4: oh well, i guess we better tell them to add 2 pugs

And then 1 Agg guardian come and start to attacking that “pug1” (JQ random thief with TNO tag) the thief retaliate and alot more Agg came to deal with that thief as well

Now if you were that thief from TNO guild please dont do that kind of thing again, what you do is very annoying to everyone over there including your fellow server mates im sure (notice the EMP guys do nothing to save you while you were being attacked by a bunch of Agg) and to the spectators as well. Well this apply to everyone out there actually, interrupting and create annoyance when a good and fair gvg match is being held is just wrong…

I find it more disrespectful when theres only like 15 people trying to save your garrison on your home BL map, when you own like nothing else, to take the only orgainized group in WvW who could have easily taken garrison back/defended it, and go do some lame GvG fights, and not even allow the people who want to play in on the action.

Good thing I could participate anyway, regardless of what others said or did. It was a short run back for those 70 or so bags I got from AGG and the 200 from other SOR/SOB people.

EDIT: EMP#4 in your statement was actually PUG#1 or me. The TNO (SSD) thief.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

Culling may be fixed, which is a good thing, I have a feeling though that lag will just get worse. I have a fairly supped up rig and it gets quite laggy in large battles. I hope something is done with regards to that as well but we shall see i guess

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

Culling may be fixed, which is a good thing, I have a feeling though that lag will just get worse. I have a fairly supped up rig and it gets quite laggy in large battles. I hope something is done with regards to that as well but we shall see i guess

This is what i’m worried about the most. Culling will be gone, but lag will persist.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

I remember being on Yak’s Bend the last time SoR was in that lower tier and seeing a massive influx of transfers to their server ingame whilst on the forums they pretty much denied / downplayed it.

Yet here they are in tier 1.

Apparently since guilds only transfer if they get paid, how much have SoR had to shell out for their current numbers of guilds, or JQ for that matter?

Seriously, give the whole “server x paid for their transfers” thing a rest.

I am responding to you a little out of context given you were responding to someone else. Anyways….

I transferred over when SoR was 17th from JQ which was #1 or #2 at the time. I wanted both a challenge and the ability to play with my guild mates instead of sitting in 3 hour queues every night. The biggest influx to SoR from other sources came around that time as well. Myself and others didn’t choose SoR because it was pwning face (it wasn’t then), we chose SoR because of the story behind the server and its extremely loyal community.

It is only natural for people to have a bad taste in their mouth when guilds bandwagon from losing servers to winning servers. Even more true when it happens within tier as has been known to occur once in a while. I think this is an understandable and natural reaction.

Ideally, it would be nice if we all could have equal coverage at all times of the day to ensure competitiveness. Unfortunately, this just isn’t reality with the way this game is setup. Personally though, I wouldn’t be one to bandwagon to a winning server, I would be the person transferring to the underdog. More action and more people to kill when you are always fighting uphill.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

This is what i’m worried about the most. Culling will be gone, but lag will persist.

Hopefully not. Maybe they actually recoded a few things from the ground up to actually make it efficient. Wishful thinking …I know.