SoR lagball ASSSEEEEEEEMMMMMMBLEEEEEEE!

Big Daddy Thorton – GM of Strike Force [SF]
President of Jade Quarry

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

Clip

Maybe trying reading the post I quoted. That’s how the quoting feature works. It address the person in the quote. Much the same you quoted my post.

KeeZee has said in about 5 different posts in this thread that BG didn’t get any transfers and SoR is making it up. Since it is common knowledge to everyone but him I decide to fill him in. Since he didn’t listen to any number of the posts telling him the guilds I linked your own server forums so that maybe he could inform himself.

Good day

My apologies Orikx, i’ve clearly read the conversation the wrong way.

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Balefire.7592

Balefire.7592

This isn’t even our final form!

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Answer
Nicely fought match this week.

Attachments:

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

This isn’t even our final form!

SOR’s lagball gave me the power to tank conditions without taking damage like a baws. Granted I ended up in the lake belly up even though I was running southwest from the south bay gate but meh.

You win some you lose some.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

(edited by GekoHayate.2451)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

This week is the beginning of the end for Blackgate

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

This week is the beginning of the end for Blackgate

Do share. I enjoy reading fiction.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Thanks CDS for the GvG’s.

Looking forward to more in the future!

/Salute

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

According to SoR BG got hundreds/thousands of players but all day BG had the outman buff on 3 different maps including their own.

5-10 ppl here and there does not = being stacked like SoR claimed the last two weeks. If BG was stacked as SoR says we are would we be in third this week? But we all know you all like to make excuses as to why you were in third and kitten that Blackgate came in and took your cozy #2 spot.

(edited by KeeZee.7312)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pmetheus.5397

Pmetheus.5397

According to SoR BG got hundreds/thousands of players

Confirmed! And inform SoR that JQ is also still getting hundreds on hundreds of guilds

JQQQQQQQQQ!

Alyssa Frost
Leader of Empërium [EMP]
Jade Quarry

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

According to SoR BG got hundreds/thousands of players but all day BG had the outman buff on 3 different maps including their own.

5-10 ppl here and there does not = being stacked like SoR claimed the last two weeks. If BG was stacked as SoR says we are would be in third this week? But we all know you all like to make excuses as to why you were in third and kitten that Blackgate came in and took your cozy #2 spot.

According to SOR they are ridiculously outnumbered, Blackgate has population equal to JQ, and their “15” man groups are superior to the Juggernauts that are BG and JQ’s no-skill zerg hordes.

I’ll throw them a bone. Their zergs do get quite small when they get shaved a half dozen players at a time. Silly gooses, never chase single file =D

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

Every day that zerging is not insulted or even complimented further brings gw2 down the path of bad pvp.

WvW is pve according to anet so…. I don’t quite know what they were thinking.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Who is SAHP? There were so many of them last night(asian timezone) in SoR when taking their Bay

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

^
Maybe PM him next time to correct his error.
Or was it your goal to point it out to everyone in a passive aggressive condescending tone?

[SF] you guys are a tough little grp to fight in N camp BGBL. You kept trying to pick on my poor little Asura Engineer last nite Was a blast going head 2 head with your stike team, even if you seemed a little over enthusiastic to try and chase me down with tht Sword/Bugel Warrior, I musta ticked him off

My tone matched the tone I received. Couldn’t he just have easily pm’d me. For that matter couldn’t you? Hypocrit much?

He has sense humbly apologized and I will do the same to him.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

Clip

Maybe trying reading the post I quoted. That’s how the quoting feature works. It address the person in the quote. Much the same you quoted my post.

KeeZee has said in about 5 different posts in this thread that BG didn’t get any transfers and SoR is making it up. Since it is common knowledge to everyone but him I decide to fill him in. Since he didn’t listen to any number of the posts telling him the guilds I linked your own server forums so that maybe he could inform himself.

Good day

My apologies Orikx, i’ve clearly read the conversation the wrong way.

No problem. It can be easy to miss stuff in a sea of posts. I have removed my response.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Monsoon.2589

Monsoon.2589

Trains are serious business don t you know?

Attachments:

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Who is SAHP? There were so many of them last night(asian timezone) in SoR when taking their Bay

That would be SSQ And Her Happy Partners. A great asian primetime guild that came over from SBI before free transfers ended.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

/Salute

Was the score 5:0 in favor of Agg?

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Brought to you by BG, SoR and JQ!

Enjoy!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

/Salute

Yes sir it was.

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Balefire.7592

Balefire.7592

Score Update!

Enjoy!

:O
How did you manage this? The SoR and JQ guys should clearly be double-teaming the BG ones instead of goofing off, having fun and posing for pictures. For shame.

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

/Salute

Yes sir it was.

CDS is a respectable opponenent, broke no rules and put up good fights.
Thanks for GvG’ing,
Looking for more GvG, send mail to J E R I C O.

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Enjoy!

:O
How did you manage this? The SoR and JQ guys should clearly be double-teaming the BG ones instead of goofing off, having fun and posing for pictures. For shame.

Because…… we are the Asuran Peace Patrol….. (LOVE).

And we’re cute. How can you resist? :P

The LOVE asura <3

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Score Update!

Enjoy!

holy crap that asura on the right looks crazy…vampire looking little guy

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Enjoy!

Well he IS in nightmare gear…..

The LOVE asura <3

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sticks.9374

Sticks.9374

Score Update!

Enjoy!

you should have seen me PRE makeover!

Mallet the Mad
Knight Templars
SoR Mesmer of Madness

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

Thanks for GvG’ing,

on behalf of CDS, though i was unfortunately unable to attend the GvG, we appreciate this sentiment.

congratulations [Agg]!! am sure we’ll be scheduling another with you lot soon.
hoping to choose a time i’ll be around as well >:DD

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update Again!

Brought to you by the LOVE!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

This thread has been really uninteresting this week, just a bunch of trolling, chest thumping and arguing about GvG.

BeeGee
Beast mode

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Dyroth.5063

Dyroth.5063

This thread has been really uninteresting this week, just a bunch of trolling, chest thumping and arguing about GvG.

Isn’t that what it always is?

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Shadow Gypsies would like to thank everyone in SoR BL from 8pm-1am pst for all the fun fights we had.

How was our siege attack on bay from SoR perspective? I think all the defenders should get the [Shellshocked] buff for a couple days hehe. Normally we don’t tangle to much with SoR as we are on BG BL for the most part culling the ex-sos hordes, it has been fun this week though.

You didn’t let us hold garri for to long, I barely had time to spray paint “SG’s rule” on the back door @ N Supply before the 2nd attempt hit. You’re supposed to go get refreshments etc after we wipe an attempt and allow us to wander the map a bit a.d.h.d. style like we do. That was impolite. Your yaks will now pay. :p

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

SoR strategy: Get everyone in all 4 maps into 1 voice chat channel, form 1 zerg, and basically… zerg. how2win?

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

SoR strategy: Get everyone in all 4 maps into 1 voice chat channel, form 1 zerg, and basically… zerg. how2win?

You can form your zerg

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

Welcome to the metagame.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Look like you were join our teamspeak sv ! send PM to me next time for milk and cookiez !

Btw Merc zerg vs Hire zerg ? yes pls !

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Shadow Gypsies would like to thank everyone in SoR BL from 8pm-1am pst for all the fun fights we had.

How was our siege attack on bay from SoR perspective? I think all the defenders should get the [Shellshocked] buff for a couple days hehe. Normally we don’t tangle to much with SoR as we are on BG BL for the most part culling the ex-sos hordes, it has been fun this week though.

Honestly that siege was probably one of the dumbest I’ve ever seen. You let us get two ticks out of that when you could of stomped us quite easily. Thanks for the free points though. We sat there talking about the most random kitten waiting for you guys to actually attack us.

I mean…you crept up to the very supply hut of bay vs….15 players? 2 trebs > 2 acs > 3 Ballistas > 2 Acs >1 Ballista > Into finally taking the keep.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Choxie.9438

Choxie.9438

So where do we go on about reporting exploiters? Just had a few JQ take one of our towers (BG) with all doors/walls up… Not totally bashing JQ on this, just the few miscreants who would think it was fun to do so.

EXCALIBURRRRRR !! -Rika Shiguma
Mina Sekurai – Asura Necromancer (Blackgate)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: gnarkiller.1862

gnarkiller.1862

What’s up with the SOR thieves who keep trying to glitch into our Citadel in BGBL? What are you trying to accomplish?

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

What’s up with the SOR thieves who keep trying to glitch into our Citadel in BGBL? What are you trying to accomplish?

I think you can just walk up into there. One of the pathings are messed up still.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

Dunno.
Go to the SoR keep in EBG and hop over the outer gate. That’ll learn them!

(Note: do not actually do this)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

Anyone with a score update?

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Why does Foo flip everything with a 100+ zerg every day if Stacked Quarry has no chance of losing?

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Bleak Advent.9840

Bleak Advent.9840

/Salute

Yes sir it was.

Thanks for GvG’ing,

Props to you guys for showing us a well constructed GvG unit. CDS will use this opportunity to provide even better matches in the future. Looking forward to our future meetings on the field of battle.

Ulfgaldr – Ranger

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sticks.9374

Sticks.9374

Anyone with a score update?

here ya go

Attachments:

Mallet the Mad
Knight Templars
SoR Mesmer of Madness

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

This is why I find people complaining about the disrespect aimed towards EMP so amusing. Seriously, what world do you people live in where breaking commitments and wasting people’s time is acceptable and respectful behavior?

It’s as respectful as (TW) trolling them on the forums. It looks like neither side handled this well.

Generally there are repercussions for actions. I would venture to say that what you pointed out in your post is the end result.

Honestly, I find their claims of being disrespected by TW extremely hypocritical when it was they who cast the first stone (well three of them to be exact).

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thiefz.3695

Thiefz.3695

Looks like BG just wiped out that 5k they were down. Will SoR meet the challenge? Will they be able to maintain second place or will Beastgate overwhelm them in the race to the finish? The answers to these questions will be found on Friday. Excelsior true believers!

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

engaging on a personal mission to shame people who talk a lot but play bad. Sorry if you personally should be left out of that evaluation.

Every day that zerging is not insulted or even complimented further brings gw2 down the path of bad pvp.

Where you in that 10 person SF zerg that mowed me down when I was soloing? I wish you would stop doing that and start running solo. It isn’t overly challenging to zerg down someone 10v1.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Looks like BG just wiped out that 5k they were down. Will SoR meet the challenge? Will they be able to maintain second place or will Beastgate overwhelm them in the race to the finish? The answers to these questions will be found on Friday. Excelsior true believers!

As long as it isn’t their NA primetime crew doing wiping out the lead, I am more than satisfied as it is the only period of time I can influence.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Who would that ever work? Do you even play the game enough to realize how fail that would be to leave nobody in the other three maps?

Seriously, everyone gets rolled by superior numbers. It happens, whether it is 40 being rolled by 70 or 1 being rolled by 10. Nothing to complain about repeatedly and aggressively on the forums. It is part of the game.