3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Miiaah.5416

“I really don’t have culling issues with my new iMac, even on high settings large fights are much better but then again I like staying in smaller groups like 15-20 on our side”

It is common knowledge that culling issues are on the server side and not on the client side. It is already announced to be fixed in the new patch.
I always go by if you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything.

Culling is a combination of Server side and Client side issues. For the most part, the windows and mac clients should operate nearly the same in terms of fetching data from the server, however it may render it slightly different.

The difference is probably no more than 5%, if even that.

“we implemented a culling system, which imposed a limit on the number of characters that could ever be reported to your client. This meant that only the characters closest to you would actually get reported.”
World vs. World:
The End of Culling
by Habib Loew on March 13, 2013

This the truth. The culling system was implemented. You cannot render it because it is not ever reported to the client side. Please stop the habit of wishful thinking and start the habit of thoughtful wishes.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

(edited by Zen.8497)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

“I really don’t have culling issues with my new iMac, even on high settings large fights are much better but then again I like staying in smaller groups like 15-20 on our side”

It is common knowledge that culling issues are on the server side and not on the client side. It is already announced to be fixed in the new patch.

I run Mac Beta with a brand new $2600. iMac, you want me to screen shot a 60 man SoR zerg from an inner wall of them on an outer wall? Culling only effects open field battles and when the two groups collide for me now

Yes please provide screenshots.

I will, but was busy defending SoR garrison against SoR and JQ with no culling whatsoever. Next 60 man will be screened as soon as they show up

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.5203

Irony.5203

Miiaah.5416

Culling is a combination of Server side and Client side issues. For the most part, the windows and mac clients should operate nearly the same in terms of fetching data from the server, however it may render it slightly different.

“we implemented a culling system, which imposed a limit on the number of characters that could ever be reported to your client. This meant that only the characters closest to you would actually get reported.”
World vs. World:
The End of Culling

This the truth. The culling system was implemented. Please stop the habit of wishful thinking and start the habit of thoughtful wishes.

Yes, I understand that. I noted that that was a limit that could not be worked around. I simply stated that the clients have different ways of rendering said data, which to the user and one who has no accurate numbers, could be misconstrued as a difference, which may exist on the order of a few percent.

Next time please read my comment before trying to refute something that I fully acknowledged.

Irony Torzung – [US] Blackgate
Blackgatewvw.com – Website Administrator
1st Generation War Council Leader

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

Hmm, well then. This JQ “common folk” has been really enjoying the fights these last couple of weeks. I hardly check the score in game anymore (just read the forums during the day to see what’s up) and try to help out where I can instead and enjoy the battles when time allows. I wound up on this server when I joined a non-WvW guild here, then found myself enjoying a challenge against fellow human players. BG and SoR do a great job of keeping everyone on their toes, so thank you from this “common folk” who doesn’t think the other two servers are terrible (I think they rather enjoy the bags I’m sure I drop…).

Ele for Hire

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

PvE night apparently on SoR save for Fear and a couple of others. I logged on, saw that people were PvEing, and promptly logged.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Miiaah.5416

World vs. World:
The End of Culling

This the truth. The culling system was implemented. Please stop the habit of wishful thinking and start the habit of thoughtful wishes.

Yes, I understand that. I noted that that was a limit that could not be worked around. I simply stated that the clients have different ways of rendering said data, which to the user and one who has no accurate numbers, could be misconstrued as a difference, which may exist on the order of a few percent.

Next time please read my comment before trying to refute something that I fully acknowledged.

Then we have the same understanding. It is not me that needs convincing. Next time please reply to the right post.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

PvE night apparently on SoR save for Fear and a couple of others. I logged on, saw that people were PvEing, and promptly logged.

We had a good 5 day push, made some noise and rattled some feathers. Time to chill until next week, when everyone’s population explodes after the patch, those will be some interesting nights and days for all 3 servers. Expect queues friends!

Aside from the forum warrior free for all, we’ve had some really great nights of fighting this week! Big props to the SoR oceanics this week for stepping it up! well done.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Brought to you by the LOVE Asuras!

We’re searching for somewhere new….

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Miiaah.5416

5% of what?

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Irony.5203

Miiaah.5416

5% of what?

Well only a certain number of players are rendered on your screen at a time, no matter how many are fetched form the server. Due to the differences in the rendering engine between mac and pc the difference could potentially be +-5% in terms of the number of players that will be rendered at a time.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Cerialkilla.3571

Cerialkilla.3571

I just hope whom ever is coming over to JQ from whatever server it might be is gone and banned by then. 45 Flame rams in the keep and that makes it extremely hard to defend. We can’t even build siege to try and take out the 6 trebs constantly hitting the towers. It’s annoying as hell and I hope by next week its gone.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I just hope whom ever is coming over to JQ from whatever server it might be is gone and banned by then. 45 Flame rams in the keep and that makes it extremely hard to defend. We can’t even build siege to try and take out the 6 trebs constantly hitting the towers. It’s annoying as hell and I hope by next week its gone.

That sucks man. Hopefully they get bored and stop soon. Jerks will be jerks.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

For those wondering why JQ is taking a beating at the moment, and have been all day. Someone posted above me basically exactly what is happening. JQ server thought these were easy wins and we had it in the bag. We have hit a slump today, all of us on JQ know that. However, this will not effect us in the days and or weeks to come. We let our confidence and security get the best fo us (or the most of us). I do not think this will carry on the next couple days. Why? Because we are JQ say what you would like about us you trolls out there, but we worked hard to get where we are and the position we were put in. And I don’t think any guild on this server is going to let that fall apart. I will see you guys on the battelfield!

/salute

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

^ lol worked hard :P dat recruitment thread.

Anywho well done to MERC & Thai & everyone else for their great work defeating JQ SEA!

Also go Hyun D from Never Die! 13 hours later he’s still going strong in EB!

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Irony.5203

For those wondering why JQ is taking a beating at the moment, and have been all day. Someone posted above me basically exactly what is happening. JQ server thought these were easy wins and we had it in the bag. We have hit a slump today, all of us on JQ know that. However, this will not effect us in the days and or weeks to come. We let our confidence and security get the best fo us (or the most of us). I do not think this will carry on the next couple days. Why? Because we are JQ say what you would like about us you trolls out there, but we worked hard to get where we are and the position we were put in. And I don’t think any guild on this server is going to let that fall apart. I will see you guys on the battelfield!

/salute

Well said!

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Cerialkilla.3571

Cerialkilla.3571

Oh yeah I’ve been on all day today for a change, had some time. The same guy hasn’t left, 45 flame rams, ran 3 golems out in the open to die. It’s old and annoys people enough they leave, thats what sucks, hopefully if they tie the score up again people come back in full force for the win.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

Anywho well done to MERC & Thai & everyone else for their great work defeating JQ SEA!

Oh hi, I was from CD too. Funny you said that being bandwagoner yourself

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Orcommander.5481

Orcommander.5481

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Asglarek.8976

Asglarek.8976

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

5% of what?

Well only a certain number of players are rendered on your screen at a time, no matter how many are fetched form the server. Due to the differences in the rendering engine between mac and pc the difference could potentially be +-5% in terms of the number of players that will be rendered at a time.

And the number is at least 60 since one of their fixes is to limit DOWN to 25-30, also the client side is important at least according to Arenanet, people with 3.4GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz) with 8MB L3 cache, 16 gig ram, 680MX graphics processor with 2GB of GDDR5 memory and a Mac Fusion drive are going to have no rendering issues compared to someone playing on a laptop or even 1 year old computer. My Gaming PC was better than my 2010 iMac, but not by much and my 2013 iMac with specs listed above destroys my Gaming PC on GW2 wvwvw performance. I have yet to see ability lag or even low res modeling on the 38 SoR that busted into Garrison while fighting the 20 JQ behind us with our group running circles around the Lords room. Everyone rendered fine.

This all started when Zen replied to this

*Miiaah.5416

“Other than the 60 SoR in SoR garrison that took it………and then lost it 15 minutes later.”
Virtsuoso.9761
“More like which side can abuse culling, but hopefully this will change come the patch. Save the chest trumping for the when the patch comes out imo.”

Zen
I wonder how can it be any culling problems while you see and count 60 enemy players. Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.*

I run a Mac Beta client and have no troubles seeing or counting 60 and FOO should provide me the chance to get a screenshot in the a.m

I counted 38 run through the wall before I started to get slammed and had to move in this screen shot, when I said 60 earlier it was the same LUN group except it had CHoo with them, they entered from cliffs and ran up the closest wall and took Garrison with ease, 15 minutes later we took it back and held for well over an hour against both servers, Im sure there was no more than 25 in there at anytime according to some

Attachments:

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

(edited by Miiaah.5416)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

13 hours huh ?

hmmm

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

13 hours huh ?

hmmm

Well its 12pm now (GMT+8) ND’s raid time starts at 8/9pm (GMT+8) so that is a conservative figure.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hi,

I am truly impressed. The dedication by Merc et al. /salute.

No sarcasm intended. You guys really brought the works last night during asian prime.

FW

13 hours huh ?

hmmm

[SoX] – JQ

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

Miiaah.5416
“as we were entering the commander says something about SoR having a stronger NA”. That right there is the truth, simple and concise.

Some people want the truth so badly but after it has been presented to them they deem it unacceptable. In the end, they create their own version of the truth which is more acceptable to their perception. They deny the truth, worship the opposite…

I agree with you in a general sense that, in terms of skills, coordination, organization, and the determination to win, SoR does have the one of the best NA prime time crews in T1.

Right now the weakest one in T1 is JQ, although you can still hear people bragging about JQ is the NO.1 server, but if you actually analyses their ppt on various time-slots, JQ’s wvw performance is actually getting worse week by week.

And i think i know why. JQ is your typical bandwagon server, most of the PvE folks have no idea how tough it is to secure the lead or winning a battle. No matter how strong you wvw guild is, you need the support from those ‘common folks’(non-hardcore wvw players), and the issue for JQ is that right now, its ‘common folks’ are still living in the delusion that JQ can have easy win for very week and the other two servers are somewhat inferior than JQ.

I have seen it plenty of times when i guest on Jade Quarry, someone would come to LA and tries to rally people for wvw, and the majority of them just don’t give a kitten

“Nah don’t worry, BG(or SoR, depends on who is beating JQ), they can’t win…we have 12k lead, and we have FOO, and Choo sucks.”

“SOR WINNING? LOL KEEP DREAMING!”

“LOL BG PAID SOS GUILDS TO TRANSFER SO THEY CAN BEAT US HOW PATHETIC!”

These are attitudes shared by the ‘common folks’ of JQ.

They are basically a bunch of lazy leechers that sit there and enjoy the world bonuses without supporting the server’s wvw. This, and other factors, such as clueless commanders (lol@ the JQ commander on EB a few hours ago, stop running around like a headless chicken and lead your troops, we BG had great joy farming them), are the reason why JQ is failing during NA prime time. Of course, some JQQers would tell you that “JQ does not have a NA prime time population”, that’s a pathetic excuse.

JQ, you do have a decent NA prime time wvw population, it’s just that your NA prime time wvw crews suck, and the majority of the pve folks don’t queue for wvw when they are failing.

BTW, last night, even during the FOO prime time, JQ’s savior guild was unable to handle BG at all. It was fun wiping the “MIGHTY FOO” so many times at Bay and Hills. Brace yourself, JQ’s general wvw force is in decline.

You’re from SOR guesting on JQ and spamming in lion arch with hateful messages. The other spy thread that got deleted was mentioned you. Why do you say you’re from BG when you’re from SOR spying on JQ?

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

Miiaah.5416

False, culling is also a client issue while skill lag is a server issue. About 7 or 8 posts down in the thread below, an Anet developer says the exact opposite of what you’re saying. I guess if you lie or post something false enough times, people will believe it.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Decrease-lag/first#post1665152

Here’s is a quote from a dev explaining that it is also a client issue.

In order to cut down on the network resources that were used by the game and to reduce the client-side system requirements, we implemented a culling system, which imposed a limit on the number of characters that could ever be reported to your client. This meant that only the characters closest to you would actually get reported.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/world-vs-worldthe-end-of-culling/

(edited by jojojoon.8607)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

muekung.2518

13 hours huh ?

hmmm

Well its 12pm now (GMT+8) ND’s raid time starts at 8/9pm (GMT+8) so that is a conservative figure.

Sry, Just have a feeling that you guys might do that again today :/

I hope i’m wrong tho !

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Score update anyone?

Stop the bickering. It’s stupid.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

challenged when they run 90 people around capping objectives with 20-30 people max defending.

20-30 ?

http://youtu.be/zTl4EdWWixQ

how many em in this video?

and FOO have 30-40 ppl not 90+

Waha

Awesome stuff!

Respect to FOO, you guys are awesome.

Out of curiosity , do you have any footage from last night? :)

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

(edited by Cirus.5748)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Asglarek.8976

Asglarek.8976

Miiaah.5416

False, culling is also client issue while skill lag is a server issue. About 7 or 8 posts down in the thread below, an Anet developer says the exact opposite of what you’re saying. I guess if you lie or post something false enough times, people will believe it.

Do you even know what culling is? If its client side why are they disabling in their game engine you know ON THEIR FREAKING SERVER!

In order to cut down on the network resources that were used by the game and to reduce the client-side system requirements, we implemented a culling system, which imposed a limit on the number of characters that could ever be reported to your client. This meant that only the characters closest to you would actually get reported.

Cant get any clearer than that.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: BrockMcCleery.9562

BrockMcCleery.9562

Miiaah.5416

False, culling is also a client issue while skill lag is a server issue. About 7 or 8 posts down in the thread below, an Anet developer says the exact opposite of what you’re saying. I guess if you lie or post something false enough times, people will believe it.

lol. They culled “SERVER SIDE” because their network couldn’t handle all the packets that SHOULD HAVE been sent.

They made client modifications for slower machines so when culling is turned off, they won’t suffer client side lag.

CULLING = server side
RENDERING = client side (changes will allow one to choose how much or how little your client will render, which you will base on your machine’s speed)

At least skill lag you got right, it is server side. Though it seems to be caused by a bottleneck in the network’s ability to receive information.

It seems that they didn’t think through how much information they need to send and receive in large scale WvW when combined with near full servers. A network can only send and receive so much data per second and I think they are capped out. This means that they need to change game mechanics in order to actually fix lag or culling, or both (need to reduce the amount of packet updates sent and received, by, for instance, increasing pulse times of some AOE abilities. Some pulse every second, if they up em to 3 seconds (increasing damage or heals, etc.) then you get less information that needs to be sent and received).

I suspect the upcoming patch will either change game mechanics, they bought more bandwidth or we will have to live with skill lag.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

i really raelly hope that with culling removed, that WvW doesn’t just become completely unplayable. i’m no expert, but i’m assuming if they don’t up it on server side, skill lag will STILL be around and could potentially be worse off?

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

muekung.2518

Off-topic stuff here

Who’s ‘’Midnight Wardens’’ form JQ ? is that new PRX ?

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

The Tier 1 qq circuit was on its way around to 2v1, but has hit a recent detour at “Culling: Server side or Client side”

After a short pit stop there, we will return to your regularly scheduled QQ. Next up, post NA prim time Chest thumping, and then onto the eagerly anticipated 2v1.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

Miiaah.5416

False, culling is also client issue while skill lag is a server issue. About 7 or 8 posts down in the thread below, an Anet developer says the exact opposite of what you’re saying. I guess if you lie or post something false enough times, people will believe it.

Do you even know what culling is? If its client side why are they disabling in their game engine you know ON THEIR FREAKING SERVER!

Cant get any clearer than that.

Culling was added to “cut down on network resources” AND “reduce client-side system requirements.” Newer PCs with good processor and video cards will render a higher number of characters faster. Do you really expect an old PC with a crappy video card to be able to render 100+ characters smoothly?

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

Miiaah.5416

lol. They culled “SERVER SIDE” because their network couldn’t handle all the packets that SHOULD HAVE been sent.

They made client modifications for slower machines so when culling is turned off, they won’t suffer client side lag.

CULLING = server side
RENDERING = client side (changes will allow one to choose how much or how little your client will render, which you will base on your machine’s speed)

At least skill lag you got right, it is server side. Though it seems to be caused by a bottleneck in the network’s ability to receive information.

It seems that they didn’t think through how much information they need to send and receive in large scale WvW when combined with near full servers. A network can only send and receive so much data per second and I think they are capped out. This means that they need to change game mechanics in order to actually fix lag or culling, or both (need to reduce the amount of packet updates sent and received, by, for instance, increasing pulse times of some AOE abilities. Some pulse every second, if they up em to 3 seconds (increasing damage or heals, etc.) then you get less information that needs to be sent and received).

I suspect the upcoming patch will either change game mechanics, they bought more bandwidth or we will have to live with skill lag.

I guess i’m interpreting it a little differently. From that link, it seems that they culled because they want to reduce network resources and also reduce client-side requirements (such as old processor, crappy video cards, bad internet connections, etc).

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: raoul.4218

raoul.4218

I would like to extend a big thx to Dsfgaaaaa for all the lovely rams you left in JQ keep this evening. Your building skills exceed anything I’ve seen in WvW to date.
Your pitiful attempt to represent Choo as your tag was sad at best since it changed to Agg later on. I tried to invite you to a group and even talk to you but your only reply was Rams Endure, and then you went offline. Looking forward to running into you again once you’ve restocked on pizza pockets and redbull. Plz next time try not to tarnish the good name of some of the better fighting guilds in WvW.

Freyja Ernouf
lvl 80 Ranger
JQ

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

So the end of the week is coming and everything is looking back to usual…Jq at 1, BG at 2 and SoR at 3 with Kain fast approaching to overtake the bottom server in T1.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

So the end of the week is coming and everything is looking back to usual…Jq at 1, BG at 2 and SoR at 3 with Kain fast approaching to overtake the bottom server in T1.

SOR is set to gain 39 rating, Kain is set to gain 19….

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Rams Endure lol

That kitten is golden.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Balefire.7592

Balefire.7592

SOR is set to gain 39 rating, Kain is set to gain 19….

You know it’s gotta be legit if a staunch BG player is supporting SoR.

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Too many drama llamas ’round these here parts.

EDIT: I reckon.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

not sure why people are speculating KN is coming to T1 to replace SOR when they stated over and over that they are happy with life in T2 , and besides, SOR is still going strong in T1…….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

You know, if there’s one thing that this week has shown, it’s that EVERY SINGLE T1 server deserves to be here.

SoR: They showed this week that when they really push for points, they can make things a real pain in the rear end for both of the “stacked superservers” they play against. They brought the pain in a big way earlier this week, ticking at 300+ even when their population should have been practically a nonfactor during those time slots. I don’t know what happened, but when SoR said that they were “Playing the PPT game” earlier on, they meant it. I don’t know how people can still make comments about how SoR shouldn’t be in T1 or anything, that’s a load of bull.

BG: Aside from that very first week in T1, BG has been a consistent competitor in T1, and consistency is certainly something that we on JQ can admire. Even if you aren’t pushing to the limit and burning yourselves out, everyone on BG has something to offer PvP wise, and there are a lot of classy guilds on BG that are just straight up fun to fight.

JQ: well, i’m on JQ, so i’ll be a little bit biased, but i think that our record/score speaks for itself. Call it coverage, or whatever you like, but the fact remains that T1 is where JQ is, Has been, and probably will be for a long time.

Anyway, some seriously good fights. my play time has been relatively limited this week, so i’m only on in short little snippets, but there have been some pretty crazy shenanigans going on. Around 9:00 PM Central, JQ was pushing hard to get our garrison back, with trebs from both sides, and just as we were about to push in and hit Garri really hard, SoR ninja’d it right out from under our noses xD.

[IX]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Making sure I skip through and not read anything…

Good fights on BG BL this evening, after capping south half of BG BL it would appear that BG thought it was a great idea to rush North Hills gate with 3 Omegas and 6-7?? Alphas. With all that artillery, you guys deserved to take it We were almost at waypoint as well! Good job. Also got to do some tussling with Choo today as well, some pretty cool back and forth fights this evening there as well.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

I’ve really enjoyed this sequence despite the massive loss of points in the past 24 hours (playing on SoR). The PvP itself has been wonderful and hasn’t been a slaughterfest in general. I’ve also definitely had some of my best “pro” moments this week, including a 3v1 victory against a guard and two eles as a full D/D GC thief (I even got the second kill while downed and rallied into a clutch heal at the last second during finisher and brought the last guy down after some chain stealth shenanigans).

Even the losses (like getting ganked 5v2 by a well-organized group using Shadow Refuge and a lot of CC which continuously mowed down large numbers of people) have felt well-deserved and the whole experience has been great.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Dyroth.5063

Dyroth.5063

Yeah I will say the fights are fun when the numbers aren’t a blow out.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

Wow, BG is doing very well.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Phoenix.7069

Phoenix.7069

Rule 17 of WvW
When your server leads in PPT it is obviously skill. When your enemy leads in PPT, it is quantity over quality.

Gaining 15k points overnight while SoR has 0 players online is not skill.

Again, if I were a leader of HIRE or OCX I would vote to move my guild to another server after reading this.

You guys are so disrespectful to your own server mates who have to fight an uphill climb every night to hold onto what your NA has done. Instead of applauding it you discount them at every turn in order to bolster your own “primetime’s” reputation.

I think Blackgate has more respect for your overnight crews than you do.

No wonder you have little SEA and Oceanic coverage.

Stop trying to stir up drama, we love our NA and they love us

Avis – Sylvari Ranger
Ävia – Asura Thief
Overseer of Hired Assassins – Sanctum Of Rall

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

This is why I love T1. There is always something to do, on any timezone.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

EMP having fun tonight! Loving the competition! Over 80 of us flipped + 12 keeps in the past 2 hours!

JQqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq~

Attachments:

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

(edited by Rawnoodles.1398)