3/15 Kain - FA - TC

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

I guess it’s better to PM one of the guild leaders with proof(fraps of him/her walljumping or glitchting)? This is Anet forums..

Why, trying to keep it quiet?

If you have any proof of people glitching and you post it here, it will just get erased anyways, so you should just send a tell to a TC guild leader with proof.

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: narcissus.6418

narcissus.6418

Everyone knows that TC would never troll, exploit, be farmed, fight in the open field, roleplay on a Tuesday, or show up to a larp convention in regular clothing.

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

Why, trying to keep it quiet?

Anet has said many times that any behavior that might be an exploit should be reported to their exploits@arena.net email. Posting “proof” (that’s for anet to decide) in a forum thread is generally unhelpful at discouraging aberrant behavior.

On the other hand, talking to a guild leader allows a guild to take action without a verdict from Anet. Guilds generally like to maintain an image and that is what the above exchange is most likely about.

Nothing sinister is at play.

And a HUGE thank you for this week’s thread. Keep it up!

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

LOL my screen wasn’t meant as a callout – It was a simple update and comment that thankfully we were able to save it. NICE response time FA, by the way <3

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

I only roleplay a LARP’er on Tuesday. And then I’m definitely in regular clothing because at home I wear a gigantic bunny suit to play Guild Wars 2 in

I also avoid all sorts of open field fighting… because honestly, I’m just not good at it, and my big bunny paws make it hard to use the keys.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: war.3790

war.3790

I dont see whats the problem here, TC has like a whole guild of thieves and mesmers just.
Its like the only way TC can take anything o0

Faster Stronger Better [PUGz]

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Handin.4032

What makes you think we have a whole guild of thieves and mesmers? It’s better to say its a couple handfuls that just like to be pests

By the way, if you see a giant golden yak running around, wave you don’t have to roflzerg stomp it

Mesmer – FURY

(edited by Handin.4032)

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

score update with map

Attachments:

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Handin.4032

If you want to report to anet, do so. However, they have a tendency to act very slowly, if at all from past experience. You cannot post the pictures here withut them getting removed. All the guilds in TC hate exploiters, so the fastest way to stop it is to let one of them know. We’re not saying “don’t report to anet, just let us deal with it”, we’re saying “if you send one the guild leader a tell, we can stop it faster than waiting for anet while anet resolves the issue”
There is no mention here of cover up, or even a want to cover up. ANet takes time to deal with exploiters, but on the server, we can locally figure out what is going on and try to stop it

It’s all friendly, and I think a general rule for most servers and guilds But if you want to post on the forums and get infracted, it’s entirely your choice. Like several have said, report any hints of exploiting to anet, and also let the guild leader know of whatever guild the person is in, or another leader from that server.

That being said, many mesmers, including myself, have been accused of exploiting many many times for hiding in keeps. If you’re ever in doubt, report

Mesmer – FURY

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: ThaOwner.7560

ThaOwner.7560

good fites in fabl tonite pink much respect

We were not in FABL tonight nor were we in any BL in any capacity above 15~, this is a guild PVE/bounty/Spvp night. I was leading a mixture of people and we are still waiting for you to finally come into bay after you spent 2 hours running around without setting up a single piece of siege. See you soon hopefully.

And apparently you need to spend more time in Raid of the Capricorn cause your boys seemed deathly afraid of that water

err why would we push into the water trying to defend a keep with inner walls down, thats just like asking for your other 30man group to push in behind us

Oh you’re silly!

You guys weren’t defending, remember? You didn’t even have an organized group!

We were not in FABL tonight nor were we in any BL in any capacity above 15~

Sigh, that was deyja referring to the fact that it was PiNK’s pve/guild bounty night, CERN and KH on the other hand were running in fabl and a few of us where there with them

Tybstra| Everything Purple [EP] | Maguuma

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Is everybody having as much fun in TC BL as we are?

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

Nice save in Stonemist Kaening. We were a hair away before you saved the day.

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

good fites in fabl tonite pink much respect

We were not in FABL tonight nor were we in any BL in any capacity above 15~, this is a guild PVE/bounty/Spvp night. I was leading a mixture of people and we are still waiting for you to finally come into bay after you spent 2 hours running around without setting up a single piece of siege. See you soon hopefully.

And apparently you need to spend more time in Raid of the Capricorn cause your boys seemed deathly afraid of that water

err why would we push into the water trying to defend a keep with inner walls down, thats just like asking for your other 30man group to push in behind us

Oh you’re silly!

You guys weren’t defending, remember? You didn’t even have an organized group!

We were not in FABL tonight nor were we in any BL in any capacity above 15~

Sigh, that was deyja referring to the fact that it was PiNK’s pve/guild bounty night, CERN and KH on the other hand were running in fabl and a few of us where there with them

You sound really frustrated. It’s just a game, don’t worry about it.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: skinnyb.5920

skinnyb.5920

I’ve got a few DIS running around looking for some GvG if anyone’s interested. Maybe 5v5’s or 10v10’s? Whisper Mister Cheng in game

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: kylia.4813

kylia.4813

Score update anyone?

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Boom

Score update

Attachments:

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

There you go…….SCOREZ

Attachments:

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: datawais.7209

datawais.7209

EB has been odd.

The whole match has been kinda odd so far.

Should be interesting to see how long it continues in this vein.

It’s kind of predictable. It’s the same not-double-teaming strategy since last week. KN tries to take Anz/Spel, FA tries to take Pang OW. Right now, KN is taking Mend while FA took Spel and Anz.

We wipe FA at OW, KN will show up, take Pang, siege OW, and FA will make a play at Anz and Spel.

KN took Durios and Umber once yesterday, and FA had Gol when I logged, but that’s as far as they’ll go. Neither server needs to split their forces because KN can quit NA coverage after the weekend and FA—as far as EB’s concerned—doesn’t want first place.

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

Interesting, the closest comparison I could find to last week at this time is:
KN: 86k then vs 74k now
FA: 67k then vs 62k now
TC: 62k then vs 54k now
If we total up the points, make the totals equal and assume even distribution then it would be:
86 : 82
67 : 70
62 : 62
So if the numbers mean anything (no guarantees) it looks like FA came out of this weekend slightly ahead of last week by out playing KN. Some of our anecdotal observations on TC seem to support that. Good work FA!

I still want to see the gap between all 3 servers closed for a most epic showdown on Thurs/Friday.

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

Just wanted to apologize to TC for eating all their cookies they had in the garrison earlier today. We could smell them from hills and we just had to have some.

There might be some left when you take it back, but no promises.

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Just wanted to apologize to TC for eating all their cookies they had in the garrison earlier today. We could smell them from hills and we just had to have some.

Hope you guys left beer behind, Kaineng always leaves wine coolers and won’t feed t he cats.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Quenta.2978

Hope you guys left beer behind, Kaineng always leaves wine coolers and won’t feed t he cats.

You won’t have to worry about the cats. We ate them with some garnished toast.

We left the wine coolers.

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

There you go…….SCOREZ

wtf ! 1.4 mil karma ?!!

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: eldavo.6054

eldavo.6054

EB has been odd.

The whole match has been kinda odd so far.

Should be interesting to see how long it continues in this vein.

It’s kind of predictable. It’s the same not-double-teaming strategy since last week. KN tries to take Anz/Spel, FA tries to take Pang OW. Right now, KN is taking Mend while FA took Spel and Anz.

We wipe FA at OW, KN will show up, take Pang, siege OW, and FA will make a play at Anz and Spel.

KN took Durios and Umber once yesterday, and FA had Gol when I logged, but that’s as far as they’ll go. Neither server needs to split their forces because KN can quit NA coverage after the weekend and FA—as far as EB’s concerned—doesn’t want first place.

From the Kain POV it’s a little different. Been spending a lot of time in EB since reset and while of course I do not represent all 24 hours, it seems like every time we’d get serious on Durios or Quentin we had to put it off because TC started trying to steal the cookies in Wildcreek or SM.

The funniest was Durios on reset night. We trebbed it from SM and TC used our wall breach to flip it. Then we kept on trebbing and FA used our wall breach to flip it back.

Diaverse
Guardian – Commander – Officer of Rethesis [RE] Tarnished Coast

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

azizul.8469

Interesting, the closest comparison I could find to last week at this time is:
KN: 86k then vs 74k now
FA: 67k then vs 62k now
TC: 62k then vs 54k now
If we total up the points, make the totals equal and assume even distribution then it would be:
86 : 82
67 : 70
62 : 62
So if the numbers mean anything (no guarantees) it looks like FA came out of this weekend slightly ahead of last week by out playing KN. Some of our anecdotal observations on TC seem to support that. Good work FA!

I still want to see the gap between all 3 servers closed for a most epic showdown on Thurs/Friday.

in the last few days (reset weekend) Meow has been simulating the weekdays scenario i.e. not playing much during the non-Oceanic primetime….. perhaps that contribute to the points pattern….

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

TC Borderlands were awesome tonight. I was there for the amazing double defense of Hills and survived somehow!

The match so far is super close (once again) and I think this week will be a real grind for everybody. Good luck and have fun

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

slow night atm. le bored. bask in my useless currencies

Attachments:

some terrible idiot in [pre]

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

azizul.8469

slow night atm. le bored. bask in my useless currencies

lol..even more wtf 3.5mil karma…….

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Oh you better believe it

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kaiwen.1520

Kaiwen.1520

TC Borderlands were awesome tonight. I was there for the amazing double defense of Hills and survived somehow!

The match so far is super close (once again) and I think this week will be a real grind for everybody. Good luck and have fun

I don’t know if we were talking about the same attack, but I have to say FA pulled some great tactics to beat the part of TC’s attack that I was a part of. Like one where we were attacking inner gate, FA jumped off the wall to the south, drawing us south from the gate, then portaled part of the group back to the gate to surround us.

Well played! It’s more fun to execute these strategies than be on the receiving end, but I still have to admire a thing of beauty.

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Teamkiller.4315

Teamkiller.4315

God kitten TC, your ability to hold our bay is mind boggling -_-

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Mattjavelin.5164

Mattjavelin.5164

Good fights today in FA,TC, and Kain BL hehe. Nice try on golem rushing our bay TC. What a hard day for PRO lol gooo FA! =D.

lvl 80 Engineer, Commander Berylia Berret, (BKB) Black Knight Brigade

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

There are considerably fewer posts on this thread this week.

Everyone’s playing hard, and I think all of the trolls (from both sides) are holding their breath to make certain they know the outcome before opening up with the smack.

Fort Aspenwood – Elementalist
Character name: Azilyi

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

There are considerably fewer posts on this thread this week.

Everyone’s playing hard, and I think all of the trolls (from both sides) are holding their breath to make certain they know the outcome before opening up with the smack.

No. There are just a lot fewer posts that survive scrutiny.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

I don’t know if we were talking about the same attack, but I have to say FA pulled some great tactics to beat the part of TC’s attack that I was a part of. Like one where we were attacking inner gate, FA jumped off the wall to the south, drawing us south from the gate, then portaled part of the group back to the gate to surround us.

Well played! It’s more fun to execute these strategies than be on the receiving end, but I still have to admire a thing of beauty.

I ended up having my own battle on the fringes of the main fight so its hard to say if I was there for the fight you encountered. Nevertheless I had a blast and could have stayed up all night fighting. Thankfully I got off and had some sleep before work today.

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ejiofor.4801

Ejiofor.4801

When I think of this match up between Kaineng, Tarnished Coast, and Fort Aspenwood, this theme song comes to mind…

Gearstrip Jones, Engineer, Borlis Pass, [KPUP]
“Which Lo Pan? Little ol’ basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?!”
-Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Great weekend, for me some of the best fights were in the openfield at Umber.

All three servers showing up for the fun. Just epic.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Boom.9304

Boom.9304

Boom

Mmmyes?

You rang?

(Thanks for the update!)

So much this – can’t tell you how much I enjoyed the almost constant 3-way fights yesterday and loads of pinching!

Boomkins / Ayvaree
Bringer of Hellfire & “Dirtnapping Diva”
Leader, Transcendent Veneration [TV] – Tarnished Coast

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

This is so true. 3 zergs battling without the lag of SM. Probably not the smartest strategy for any of us, but definitely the most fun.

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

Score update?

And bumping thread ’case it dropped to page 2.

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Quenta.2978

Anyone from TC taking time off work again this week?

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: AmIAnnoyingNow.2903

AmIAnnoyingNow.2903

EB has been odd.

In a first, for me, we had TC and KN practically standing side by side trebbing and catapulting Durios from ogres for a few minutes, before KN decided to take out our treb (which made no sense given that it was only helping take the walls down faster, and you outnumbered us and we were going to cede the tower to you anyway ^^).

Stranger still, I don’t understand why whoever was leading you didn’t just hit QL while TC was on Durios, almost ensuring yourselves an easy tower cap while FA wasted time with our treb.

Regardless, it was a surreal moment to see our 2 forces standing on opposite sides of ogres firing away at FA for a few minutes. You waved at us. We waved back at you. It was oh so friendly until that ballista went up

~Nyari Cil, Queen of EB

Ha, that was a RISE led zerg. We didn’t notice the treb until we had already built catas. We wanted to let TC help us (And of course backstab them after), but our pugs in EB are really, really bloodthirsty.

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Haha, you guys are staging an impressive battle there this week. You guys held CS for a LONG time yesterday… We had a lack of regular commanders in there for a few hours, and you took great advantage of that opportunity. [BT] tags everywhere! Some noob/pug in our map chat was even saying “I miss T3…” during that little battle. I had to laugh to myself and think: “You do? This is -great-!”

Let me just say that I REALLY hope this matchup stays for a long time. These three servers are a great match for each other, and we can all learn a lot from one another. Once we solve the interpersonal “issues” that a lot of people have between some of our servers, we’re gonna be a matchup made in heaven. T2 FTW.

(edited by Hickeroar.9734)

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Quenta.2978

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Score update for those of us stuck at work….

Attachments:

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

Score update for those of us stuck at work….

Holy cripes! TC brought it this morning! That seems…highly unusual for this time of day. Usually FA/KN are Pwning everything right about now.

Also, great job to the FA crews over the weekend. You peeps brought it like a tornado, passing us by 9-10k. GODS was -everywhere-.

Of course War Machine was -everywhere- as well. My face still hurts.

Of course I have to do this: Go Toast!

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Our WvW contingent is farming the dragons I think, or dungeoneering, or PvE, etc. At least, that is what my guild is doing. I may have to come WvW to get invader gear for my ele though…

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

The only thing i don’t like about TC is how much they abuse perma stealth and mesmers to ninja keeps/SMC. On reset night it happened at least twice, where they would port their whole zerg straight into SMC and take it in seconds.

I’m sure organising something like that takes skill to pull off, but it feels so cheap and doesn’t make me think very highly of TC at all (although I may be jaded from the amount of time I spend chasing kitten thieves in SMC).

Apart from that great matchup as usual. FA even started dropping some rares for me!

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

The only thing i don’t like about TC is how much they abuse perma stealth and mesmers to ninja keeps/SMC. On reset night it happened at least twice, where they would port their whole zerg straight into SMC and take it in seconds.

I’m sure organising something like that takes skill to pull off, but it feels so cheap and doesn’t make me think very highly of TC at all (although I may be jaded from the amount of time I spend chasing kitten thieves in SMC).

Apart from that great matchup as usual. FA even started dropping some rares for me!

Haha, this is one of my favorite things about TC. I’ve run a couple stealth “missions” as a mesmer with duel thieves keeping us invisible. It’s very tense, and very fun.

I wouldn’t call it “cheap,” simply because it takes a significant amount of skill to pull of. It’s very mobile (often running RIGHT by enemies multiple times without their knowing), and requires heavy coordination between the group, as well as continual, well timed ability usage to keep the group stealthed. If you can keep a group of three running around and stealthed for 5 minutes or more…you deserve that piece of property, imho. And some people go for a lot longer than five minutes.

It’s certainly a lot more impressive than bashing a door down with a golem and taking something with a zerg…

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Adaneshade.2409

Adaneshade.2409

After conferring with Grand General Walken and Supreme Commander Busey . (In reality they are both drunk as lords sitting in a back booth at the ‘Spread Eagle and Whippet’ pub on EBBL). They have both suggested for FA to enlist none other than General Bruce ‘Badazz’ Campbell to fight for your servers cause!

Post of the year right there!
(Still wincing from the soda burning my nasal passage.)

~Shadowkat