3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

I see a lot of people talking themselves up here, but you are all weak and useless compared to the real God of wvw, Skill Lag!

Oh Skill Lag, why do you hunt me so relentlessly?

Why do you persecute me with your ill timed spiking?

Oh Skill Lag, how dominant will you be post network culling change?

Curse you Skill
Lag!

It never really bothered me much when it just happened in the lords room of SM. I mean sure it sucked, but now that it happens all over the map. It is super fantastic!

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Props and Cheers to kitten this game wont let me put in their tag…..(DERPPP) from GoM. Finally a 5 man worth fighting. Glad to see you boys out there tonight. Thanks for the fights.

(DERPPP) is so hot they censor our name (i wish i would have known that before making the guild tag :/.. and WHY????)

Likewise Paxa, after our first fight I said “we aren’t going to have more fun than that, lets find them!” . We kept looking for you, ran into NS zergs or GT’s zerg from your side more than I’d care for though. But very fun fights when we met up. I’m glad we pulled off a win once. Were you just running 5 in all those fights?

ARM

All 3 times we hit you guys last night we had 4. Our 5th wasn’t on last night but we still ran. Was really fun for us too. NSP had SPCA hit you guys and us a couple times as well. We all hope you guys decide to run as nightly as possible. It’s safe to say you’re on our radar ARM! Cheers

PAXA -GM

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

score update.. looked like GoM was losing ground but we manage to gain some back.. gj .. still a close score and hope it continues.. win or lose i like this close score better than dominations..

Attachments:

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

score update.. looked like GoM was losing ground but we manage to gain some back.. gj .. still a close score and hope it continues.. win or lose i like this close score better than dominations..

Regardless of who wins, it looks like we will flatten out the T7 rankings, which ought to keep IoJ and SF out of T7 for a bit longer.

We should probably start checking our mail for IEDs sent by ET and FC…

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

Regardless of who wins, it looks like we will flatten out the T7 rankings, which ought to keep IoJ and SF out of T7 for a bit longer.

We should probably start checking our mail for IEDs sent by ET and FC…

Omg… This made me laugh so hard… I think I’d prefer this new “tactic” ’Checks Mail- Thief pops out’ Me, “Wtf? How did you fit in the envelope?” Thief, “I stole that engi’s Elixir S…”

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

And of course Zellurs is talking about World bosses, like always xD.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

1. GoM’s secret weapon, flying rams.
2. 5 GoM vs 15-20 NSP and we won?!?! >.>
3. Dont mind me, just going to blow a hole in helms deep is all.
4. My prayers were answers, my lord’s conquest was glorious. ARM!

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

JKFlipFlop.7123

That 4th picture is fantastic.

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

That 4th picture is fantastic.

Agreed!

ARM

Gate of Madness

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: vicious.2193

vicious.2193

Whoever the elementalist for Head Hunters is on GoM that was hanging around NsP during the late morning/early afternoon EST, my hat off to you. Had a great 2 minute 1v1 to start my morning off and I was truly saddened that a small group traveled with me the rest of the morning. You stuck it out, though, and tore through most of my allies. Big, big tip of the hat to you.

that might have been me.. was you the mesmer i fought at the ruins,, right after you took the sentry?

Yep, then several other times throughout the morning, though there was a warrior with me most of the rest of the day. I asked him to break off and check out the camp for y’alls mesmer when I saw you alone on the hill for our last fight of the day. I seemed to have lucked out with multiple crits on a 4x shatter in close, making for an anticlimactic end to the day for me.

Anyways, hats off to you and your mesmer that I had the pleasure of 1v1’ing for a couple of minutes until you showed up and we were both downed. Hats off, indeed.

Do you see the sins you’re making? ‘Cuz I’ve made them all before.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

Had to laugh when I saw myself in your video chasing you while trying to get the attached screenshot.

P.S. The screenshot with you and ARM is a classic! ARM indeed.

Attachments:

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

My asura couldn’t reach to help build it.

also….

ARM

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Had to laugh when I saw myself in your video chasing you while trying to get the attached screenshot.

had to go rewatch and just saw you trying lol >.> ill stand still next time but it was fun to be killing people while holding fireworks.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.9645

Harbinger.9645

This matchu kitten o close and yet we have so few people posting score updates. Millenium is only so up to date! I need to know what’s happening while I a drudging away at work, haha!

Cynaptix-Mesmer(80)
Member of Gamers With Jobs(GWJ)
From the Northern Shiver Peaks

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

Millenium is only so up to date!

It was last updated 8 minutes before you posted this. that’s not even a tick’s worth.

that score btw:
Northern Shiverpeaks 112 720
Henge of Denravi 112 557
Gate of Madness 110 383

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Millenium is only so up to date!

It was last updated 8 minutes before you posted this. that’s not even a tick’s worth.

that score btw:
Northern Shiverpeaks 112 720
Henge of Denravi 112 557
Gate of Madness 110 383

Keeping it close

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Henge of Denravi 114 522
Northern Shiverpeaks 114 425
Gates of Madness 112 106

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: TrainMuncher.7938

TrainMuncher.7938

We here at GoM know how to take SM in style.

1/2: Pew, Pew. Moose clearly know how to aim trebs.
3: Moose never back down from a fight.
4: Firing the moosapultssssssss~
5: Cue Epic Golem Army.
6: Following our majestic moose leader into battle!
7: My People Need Me o/
8: Finale. We jumped off for the hell of it after this, man and beast alike! The pile of dead was like none other.

All in all, epic night. Thanks GoM!

Attachments:

[RISE] <3

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

awaiting the next flip of SM. I give it an hour.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

8: Finale. We jumped off for the hell of it after this, man and beast alike! The pile of dead was like none other.

From the pics it looks like a bunch of overkill on pvdoor.. *yawn

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

From the pics it looks like a bunch of overkill on moosevdoor.. *yawn

Fixed that for ya.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

Whoever the elementalist for Head Hunters is on GoM that was hanging around NsP during the late morning/early afternoon EST, my hat off to you. Had a great 2 minute 1v1 to start my morning off and I was truly saddened that a small group traveled with me the rest of the morning. You stuck it out, though, and tore through most of my allies. Big, big tip of the hat to you.

that might have been me.. was you the mesmer i fought at the ruins,, right after you took the sentry?

Yep, then several other times throughout the morning, though there was a warrior with me most of the rest of the day. I asked him to break off and check out the camp for y’alls mesmer when I saw you alone on the hill for our last fight of the day. I seemed to have lucked out with multiple crits on a 4x shatter in close, making for an anticlimactic end to the day for me.

Anyways, hats off to you and your mesmer that I had the pleasure of 1v1’ing for a couple of minutes until you showed up and we were both downed. Hats off, indeed.

that first fight was a doozie.. hats off to you for your recovery after my surprise attack.. i think i won because i caught you off guard and that probably gave me an edge but hard to tell since it did last awhile..

and sorry i went down so fast with the 4x shatter.. i dont know what i was thinking.. i guess i wasn’t thinking since i pretty much saw it coming and did nothing to avoid it. so pathetic on my part. i would rather lose putting up a good fight than to win with ease so hopefully next time you win it wont be such a disappointment.

i kept trying to find you to salute you but kept running into your commander then i figured if i started fighting him you would show up but couldn’t salute.. i eventually saluted your commander. so /salute @ you

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

new record (vs lvl 80 shatter mesmer)
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8181355/gw347.jpg

learn to speak and behave

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Debois Guilbert.6413

Perhaps we could call it the Bullwinkle maneuver. Beware of wildlife building siege!

(edited by Debois Guilbert.6413)

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Perhaps we could call it the Bullwinkle maneuver. Last night I was amused to discovered that I could run supply while morphed. So beware of wildlife building siege.

Henceforth the only time Pvdoor can be deemed acceptable is with the Bullwinkle maneuver lol.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

So beware of wildlife building siege.

wildlife you say…

Attachments:

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

So beware of wildlife building siege.

wildlife you say…

Darned furries are on the loose again.

Attachments:

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: DrSparkles.5360

DrSparkles.5360

Props and Cheers to kitten this game wont let me put in their tag…..(DERPPP) from GoM. Finally a 5 man worth fighting. Glad to see you boys out there tonight. Thanks for the fights.

(DERPPP) is so hot they censor our name (i wish i would have known that before making the guild tag :/.. and WHY????)

Likewise Paxa, after our first fight I said “we aren’t going to have more fun than that, lets find them!” . We kept looking for you, ran into NS zergs or GT’s zerg from your side more than I’d care for though. But very fun fights when we met up. I’m glad we pulled off a win once. Were you just running 5 in all those fights?

ARM

All 3 times we hit you guys last night we had 4. Our 5th wasn’t on last night but we still ran. Was really fun for us too. NSP had SPCA hit you guys and us a couple times as well. We all hope you guys decide to run as nightly as possible. It’s safe to say you’re on our radar ARM! Cheers

Likewise to you guys they were some great engagements and some of the better ones on that scale in a good while, but by our count you had us by 1 each time. Half of another if we count that NSP scout with the PAXA tag, although I don’t think they ever engaged.

Did you guys end up living in the end of that 3rd fight when those NSP adds came back?

DrSparkles | Guard | Warr | Mes | DERP @ GoM

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

ARM

Likewise to you guys they were some great engagements and some of the better ones on that scale in a good while, but by our count you had us by 1 each time. Half of another if we count that NSP scout with the PAXA tag, although I don’t think they ever engaged.

Did you guys end up living in the end of that 3rd fight when those NSP adds came back?

I think we may have had a HoD pugger in one of the fights…But there is no reason for us to make up how many PAXA tags there were last night..We ran 4 guys (5th wasn’t even on).

We continued that last fight into the field across the river by the dolyaks and ended up getting swarmed by respwning NSPer’s.

PAXA -GM

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: DrSparkles.5360

DrSparkles.5360

ARM

I think we may have had a HoD pugger in one of the fights…But there is no reason for us to make up how many PAXA tags there were last night..We ran 4 guys (5th wasn’t even on).

We continued that last fight into the field across the river by the dolyaks and ended up getting swarmed by respwning NSPer’s.

Cool. Yeah I too wish we had had more then our 3 last night when NSP pushed across that river that would’ve been a fight to remember.

DrSparkles | Guard | Warr | Mes | DERP @ GoM

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: evilbom.1793

evilbom.1793

NSP news reporter 1-2 hour ago

1.HoD Golem Army
2.NSP HoD GoM in Lord Room

Attachments:

Evilbom Pure Berserker Engineer [NSP]

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

HackerTeivospy.2031

who let the dogs out

gom gom gom gom

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Well i guess dogs do look after their territory.

btw nice killing you today You seriously couldnt kill this guardian of mine by your spawn in GoM BL?

(edited by Sororita.3465)

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

JKFlipFlop.7123

Some pictures from tonight. Had a little fun in NSP bl and SM.

1. Thanks for a fully upgraded bay NSP. Note the time.

2. Crazy 3-way battle in SM was epic.

3. That’s a lot of circles xD

4. Thanks for bay again NSP, glad to see that 500 supply was put to good use.

Attachments:

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

HackerTeivospy.2031

btw nice killing you today You seriously couldnt kill this guardian of mine by your spawn in GoM BL?

today only 1v1s I had were versus some ash warrior, and I don’t think any of them actually counted as 1v1s because other people kept jumping me or him randomly (he did knock me down once but only because I decided to assume he wasn’t kitten and I walk away to let him rally but instead he throw rocks at me that crit me, I should have just perma blind and stomped him ><). I also wipe family guild RH with 2 others several times. We get bored and then after we slay all but one of them we keep the last one in down state so that the others show up again and watch us kill their friend.

few days ago i also 1v1 some kitten GoM ASH commander who had to use his norn elite to escape, and then call in a thief to jump me (after which me and my friends jumped all of them). he then call me PD thief (I DP), say I use stealth to not die(he use norn elite to stealth and run), tell me I couldn’t kill him (his elite was down so I actually would have won when i reengage if he didnt call in his thief friend), and then blame me for him losing bay to NSP (nah he lost bay cause he bad), and then say SPCA is guild full of thieves (we only have 2). So judging by my interactions with previous ASH people most if not all of you are just barking up a tree that will fall on you

so idk what you are talking about, so far only gom 1v1 ive lost straight up was versus a basic PD thief that jump me while I was drinking water while on autorun, but I got him to like 5% ish before he shadow refuged and he was PD thief so its w/e i probably shouldn’t have stood in his caltrops thinking i had downed him. The only guardian ive fought 1v1 was that RISE one (mor eliek 1v2 because he had his puppy rogue friend with him all the time, I say rogue to kitten try hards off “ughh its thief wahhhh wahh he said rogue”)

if you want a 1v1 send pics of yourself to me and i’ll consider it. if you are a huggable puppy then lets go I’ll give you the iago drowning blind puppy treatment but if you are a dumb yappy barking dog that belongs in a Louis Vuitton purse then I don’t waste my time. we record and we put it in lad guy montage, just like how we have footage of hitting that norn ash commander off a cliff. +45 points NSP

(edited by HackerTeivospy.2031)

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Debois Guilbert.6413

<snip>

I think his point was that he was level 10 (at least in the video), but you can’t really see this unless you watch in high resolution.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

score update for all those people at work/school.

Attachments:

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

score update for all those people at work/school.

Looks like we finally lost our steam lol
Loved the GoM/NSP double team last night, it was really entertaining
@ GoM golems are our signature move, you’ll never successfully do it <3

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

@ GoM golems are our signature move, you’ll never successfully do it <3

But, we went through so much trouble to teach those moose to build them!

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

ARM

ARM when we fought you guys we remember a heal spec guardian, ranger, an ele, a warrior and possibly another guardian or war. I know we fought three different times and you may have had subs or people log but that’s the group we remember hitting near the island couple times.

PAXA -GM

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

I missed being red from our weeks and weeks with BP/AR stalemate, so me and my friends decided to go visit our much beloved garrison to the far north…
But when we got there there were some unfriendly thugs there which attacked us, we wanted to report it to the keep lord so we made our way there, but he too had gone mad! He charged at us and we had no choice but to defend ourselves. But then the keep turned green all of a sudden, and it just felt …wrong.
So we decided to go to Etheron Hills to pay a visit to Uncle Charlie, but he too attacked us on sight! “Could it be us? Why dont they like us anymore?” we questioned.
We soon realised that HoD Borderlands was under an evil witch spell, and the only way to help was to cleanse thy land of its riches and corruption!
So we, being good neighbours helped, because i didnt look like any HoD were willing to fight for their home, we helped you liberate it!
It has now been cleansed with the power of righteousness! And is yours to reclaim.
Xoxox
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Asura
http://i.imgur.com/fj5ZUzt.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nGjjXPG.jpg

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

I missed being red from our weeks and weeks with BP/AR stalemate, so me and my friends decided to go visit our much beloved garrison to the far north…
But when we got there there were some unfriendly thugs there which attacked us, we wanted to report it to the keep lord so we made our way there, but he too had gone mad! He charged at us and we had no choice but to defend ourselves. But then the keep turned green all of a sudden, and it just felt …wrong.
So we decided to go to Etheron Hills to pay a visit to Uncle Charlie, but he too attacked us on sight! “Could it be us? Why dont they like us anymore?” we questioned.
We soon realised that HoD Borderlands was under an evil witch spell, and the only way to help was to cleanse thy land of its riches and corruption!
So we, being good neighbours helped, because i didnt look like any HoD were willing to fight for their home, we helped you liberate it!
It has now been cleansed with the power of righteousness! And is yours to reclaim.
Xoxox
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Asura
http://i.imgur.com/fj5ZUzt.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nGjjXPG.jpg

WoW great job! Also nice push earlier today GoM it look like you guys are starting your Thursday weekly push a bit earlier.

Heiann – NSP

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

score update, very nice, cmon henge go for second!

Attachments:

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

1.NSP, using golems as defensive measures or did you all accidently come out?
2. Nothing a lil more upgrade time wont fix! ( 95% on fortified keep)
3. Taking a lil time to get a skill point, Jael could handle the zerg at the camp, no biggy.

Attachments:

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

I dont wvw for a day or two and we pull into the lead. Obviously I am dragging the team down!! sobs

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Vv W.7821

Vv W.7821

score update, very nice, cmon henge go for second!

Easier said than done, with you guys always trying to take our stuff. =P

We definitely need a new matchup, it’s getting too easy to notice who is good, who is bad, and who just likes to troll a lot (looking at you censored gom guild).

Redundant Sasquatch – 80 Warrior – [aYe] – HoD

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Its impossible for any of you people we know don’t run small mans to run anything less than 10. PERIOD. You guys cant win without that many.

PAXA -GM

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Its impossible for any of you people we know don’t run small mans to run anything less than 10. PERIOD. You guys cant win without that many.

Psh, says the guy whos guild attack a lvl 8 and a lvl 12 with 4 lvl 80s >.>

THATS LIFE! thats what all the people say!

BTW To the PB thief that killed me in GoM Ruins, good job man.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

score update——-

Attachments: