3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

ARM is a pretty swell guy and isn’t afraid of anything

Agreed, i once saw him heartseeker spam as an ele, kudos to you ARM.

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

Dear HoD commander,

Whatcha doing on that wall ?

Gate closed , walls up. U got fly skillz ?

The commander in question was as confused as you are about being there. He was in front of me & I saw him get pulled, but rather than stopping AT the wall it pulled him through the door.

While you guys jumped to the conclusion of hacker & reported him, the rest of us just filed a bug report.

It’s all a matter of perspective. Would you like some tinfoil hats?

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Dear HoD commander,

The commander in question was as confused as you are about being there. He was in front of me & I saw him get pulled, but rather than stopping AT the wall it pulled him through the door.

While you guys jumped to the conclusion of hacker & reported him, the rest of us just filed a bug report.

No , I would kindly like for people not to pop up on the walls with cloneslol, thief cloneslol or lolmagic.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Valar Morghulis.7049

Valar Morghulis.7049

What you guys don’t get (I’m speaking Chinese to most of you obviously) is that before the new pvp “call of duty” style of die respawn die respawn die respawn, there were massive consequences for deaths. If you haven’t noticed we don’t like dying. You laugh cuz we run to more advantageous fighting ground and end up usually getting 5-10 kills of people that mindlessly chase us. Keep in mind the reason we originally fell back was like SARS said, you guys run in 20 to take one objective at a time.

Most of you can’t even comprehend the things I write about because you don’t have the experience to know what I’m talking about even looks like. I won’t fault you for lack of experience, but trying to tell me that pvdoor and taking objectives with 20+ people is hard is absolutely ludicrous. It’s not hard at all. Organizing people can be challenging, I get that, but it’s not hard to do. It just simply isn’t hard to do that’s why I said a 10 year old could do it…. Because they literally can.

Nothing in these games are “hard” it almost always comes down to connection speed, computer/accessories, numbers, progression and spec matchups, group makeup, if you are on vent/TS/etc, RNG from game, wife talking to you at worst possible moment, mouse cord getting stuck/battery drained, spilling mountain dew on keyboard, being tired from a 12 hour shift, power outage, new cool ranch taco comes out, fight starts when scratching your foot, NPCs/mobs, etc etc

After all that and many other things then you have hand eye coordination, quick thinking, knowing your prof and all the ones your fighting inside and out AKA skills… usually obtained by semi-competent people (even 10 year olds) with enough time and desire to put in the “work”.

Then you have those crazy noobs that “play” for fun….

I understand you! The aspect of the game you describe in this thread is your desired way of playing. You want more people doing it and you fail to understand how anyone can not like what you like. Your main problem is that you cannot express this/convince others without denigrating oppossing styles of play. You resort to belittling comments like “10 year olds can do that” calling dissenters to your beliefs children or child-like. This has little to no effect to most adults as they learned of it by 2nd or 3rd grade.

I know EQ1 is still running but I think they did away with the PvP servers. There are some run by individuals though. I would look into that as it always had extreme death penalties and was a blast back in the day… GW2 is not like that and I doubt they change the game in that regard. It is designed more for casuals IMO.

Fiddler of Malazan [BR] – Engineer {NSP}

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Alaric.7628

Alaric.7628

Oh dear HoD at NSP Hills right now… Nice fights so far. I don’t remember the last time I could kill so many people while being alone. You finaly got me, but it was fun… and a little embarassing for you

Ya, that was impressive Nausicca, I died on the bridge and got to watch the battle. You v 4 I thought you would run, but you kept fighting and they kept coming, well done.

Also, cheers to the MoB Norn Guardian I fought by the sentry near Star Grove, that was a blast.

Draco Funestus-(NSP) Ranger

Alaric Clone [KOM]
NSP

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: MrShaunWilson.1502

MrShaunWilson.1502

the server score means jack kitten. You win, you move up to the bottom of another meaningless tier’s score. Maybe more people? Maybe a couple better fights? Not really. You stay in months and months with same tier? Score means physically nothing. You’re fighting for meaningless points that hold ZERO merit. Top tier bragging rights? WRONG, top tiers have 80+ man zergs……how does that make them a better, tougher tier? It doesnt, just more people. PERIOD.

I think that server-balancing and user-ranking need to be separated. I also think there should be multiple vectors for ranking. For example, leaderboards specific to ‘the current match’ and/or for a ‘season’:

Player Kill Rank (you land majority damage on a PK),
Siege Rank (you drop, build and/or use siege equipment to winning effect),
Tower Rank (you siege, capture and defend towers to winning effect),
Teamplay Rank (you join a group/party and WvW to winning effect),
Aggregate/Overall Rank (an appropriately weighted sum of the above),

Such leaderboards would only be meaningful within your ‘bracket’, or within ‘a single match’, and would help players understand better how they are matching up against peers, and also let them know where they may be lacking. I would live to see where I stand vs. both my Peers and vs. my Enemies in each of the above areas, as I work my little Asuran bootay off in every single one of them.

Commander Plexie // GoM

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: villenio.1289

villenio.1289

Dear HoD commander,

No , I would kindly like for people not to pop up on the walls with cloneslol, thief cloneslol or lolmagic.

lol

yes that commander was fighting by door and was rezzing dead golem drivers but then all of a sudden got sucked into and throo that door.

reminds of that bug in ascalon catacombs dungeon during the burrows where u end up otherside of door

anyway we all had a good laugh and took screenies and reported it as a bug

Villenio [Dx]

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: WhiteRose.6934

WhiteRose.6934

I love seeing the posts between servers congratulating each other on duels they had. It’s so much fun having a good fight and being able to share it, and it shows really great sportsmanship.

I rarely have those fun fights, too many zergs that rush into my bl, no one comes solo

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: evilbom.1793

evilbom.1793

1. Golem in the Water
2. Hole of Murder
3. This is real Earth Shark
4. How you get in ? O_o"

Attachments:

Evilbom Pure Berserker Engineer [NSP]

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Ok guys, great fight club.. Thanks for all your participation!

PAXA -GM

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

Sorry about the misunderstanding in the fight club tonight. While I don’t endorse or condone it I think its just being kittenish to knowingly/intentionally run in and try to ruin everyone else’s fun. Play Your game Your way is my motto but I dont have time for anyone that just wants to be a plain kitten.

The guy from BC that tried charging in isn’t in the guild anymore (paxa, let me know if you want his contact info to recruit him) – the rest was all just a misunderstanding.

Thx and have a good night.

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Thank you to everyone who came to the fightclub which braveheart and I set up! It was really entertaining to see so many people from all 3 servers show up! And the server v server ending was a nice touch hopefully we will be able to get more of these fight clubs in! If you want to set one up just pm me and I’m sure we can figure something out.

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jace.6973

Jace.6973

I really enjoyed it as well, hope everyone else enjoyed it as well I have some clips I can upload to youtube tomorrow

Commander: X Braveheart
Shiverpeak Mafia[MoB] Leader
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

I really enjoyed it as well, hope everyone else enjoyed it as well I have some clips I can upload to youtube tomorrow

Lol hope you got some of my level 38 necro… Only had 4 matches but 3 of them were a draw / tie! Last one i got spanked. (But he had 1 hp left from bleed) Lol

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Fight club: lol paxa you thought you could decieve us with your BC tags, tisk tisk tisk.

LORD ARM KNOWS ALL, BY HIS GUIDANCE WE ARE ENLIGHTENED.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Even tho I came late I had a few fun duels myself! Kudos to the asura ranger I fought with the 1000+ blessings, hit me like a truck haha.

Oddly fight clubs make me nervous to participate in, with all the spectators and all, more accustomed to fighting for my life, but once I relax, it’s fun

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

(edited by Colt.9051)

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

doh.. i missed the fight club.. but a few got together in the jp entrance for a fight nite which was fun too.. so we had 2 going at the same time it seemed..lol

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

atomicjellybean.5389

doh.. i missed the fight club.. but a few got together in the jp entrance for a fight nite which was fun too.. so we had 2 going at the same time it seemed..lol

No you aren’t online at the time, I would’ve whispered you to come if you were online because I know you love these things xD but it was an awesome way to end this week!

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Henge of Denravi

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Elric Of Melnibone.4781

Elric Of Melnibone.4781

Dear HoD commander,

I have the same screenshot but I didn’t really notice he was one of their commander. I have reported him and I can post more screenshot if needed. I was impressed by HoD morning push lately but it lost lots of credibility with this commander Hacker.

On a more positive note this is a great screenshot of my adorable back pack!

Have you ever heard of hiding? Last night we took our Garrison back from GoM I think it was because one sneaky mesmer commander hid inside the walls until about a dozen of us came up outside and he jumped out and used a portal to sneak us in.
No hacks, no cheats, just heads up play when the garrison was being taken.

First of all it was a t3 tower, there is no way he was hiding in it that long. Secondly I had just attacked the same thief down on the ground outside the tower not 1 minute before that.

What it a mesmer or a thief? I personally have seen mesmer clones appear right in front of me on tower walls and the first time it happened I thought the real player had somehow jumped up, but when I killed it I realized it was a clone.

Don’t thieves also get a form of clone? I think they do and if so, I find it easy to imagine that they are bugged in the same way and can hop up on the tower. Did you kill him? Was there a corpse on the wall? If so, THEN you have evidence, otherwise it’s just an NPC glitch we are talking about.

Yes it was a thief, I know who the player is I see him all the time. I had just attacked the very same guy down on the ground moments before, then I ran into the tower up on the wall. Then I was getting daggerstormed while up on the wall which I thought was quite weird until I seen the thief. We then downed him and spiked him.

No thieves don’t get ‘clones’ they get thieves guild, and the thieves from it don’t look anything like the player. No thieves guild cannot appear on walls. The picture Moutz posted is of a DOWNED PLAYER WITH A COMMANDER ICON, that is plenty of “evidence”.

I get that you are probably knew to the game, but you should just keep your mouth shut if you don’t know what the heck you are talking about.

You should be less of a jerk. I was trying to offer reasonable explanations of what was NOT a hack but a glitch. Turns out he was glitched through the gate. I am NOT new to the game, been playing since beta. I have four fully developed characters, but no thief or mesmer. Only recently have I started getting into WvW. I stayed away because I don’t like having to deal with jerks like you who think they are so leet they need to bash others to prove it.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

What did GoM have for dinner last night.. you guys were EVERYWHERE.

It was hard living for lowly NSP roamers.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

moutzaheadin.4029

Dear HoD commander,

I have the same screenshot but I didn’t really notice he was one of their commander. I have reported him and I can post more screenshot if needed. I was impressed by HoD morning push lately but it lost lots of credibility with this commander Hacker.

Have you ever heard of hiding? Last night we took our Garrison back from GoM I think it was because one sneaky mesmer commander hid inside the walls until about a dozen of us came up outside and he jumped out and used a portal to sneak us in.

First of all it was a t3 tower, there is no way he was hiding in it that long. Secondly I had just attacked the same thief down on the ground outside the tower not 1 minute before that.

What it a mesmer or a thief? I personally have seen mesmer clones appear right in front of me on tower walls and the first time it happened I thought the real player had somehow jumped up, but when I killed it I realized it was a clone.

Don’t thieves also get a form of clone? I think they do and if so, I find it easy to imagine that they are bugged in the same way and can hop up on the tower. Did you kill him? Was there a corpse on the wall? If so, THEN you have evidence, otherwise it’s just an NPC glitch we are talking about.

Yes it was a thief, I know who the player is I see him all the time. I had just attacked the very same guy down on the ground moments before, then I ran into the tower up on the wall. Then I was getting daggerstormed while up on the wall which I thought was quite weird until I seen the thief. We then downed him and spiked him.

No thieves don’t get ‘clones’ they get thieves guild, and the thieves from it don’t look anything like the player. No thieves guild cannot appear on walls. The picture Moutz posted is of a DOWNED PLAYER WITH A COMMANDER ICON, that is plenty of “evidence”.

I get that you are probably knew to the game, but you should just keep your mouth shut if you don’t know what the heck you are talking about.

You should be less of a jerk. I was trying to offer reasonable explanations of what was NOT a hack but a glitch. Turns out he was glitched through the gate. I am NOT new to the game, been playing since beta. I have four fully developed characters, but no thief or mesmer. Only recently have I started getting into WvW. I stayed away because I don’t like having to deal with jerks like you who think they are so leet they need to bash others to prove it.

If your explanation wasn’t so laughable I’m guessing he wouldn’t have replied like that.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

moutzaheadin.4029

What did GoM have for dinner last night.. you guys were EVERYWHERE.

It was hard living for lowly NSP roamers.

Obv answer is in house papa johns provided by our friends from HH. I found last night’s roaming pretty ez pz though.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

atomicjellybean.5389

Pfft you and roaming, when I roam I try and make friends <3

#lovenothate #hatethehatelovethelove #diplomacy101 #<3

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Henge of Denravi

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonKingXIII.5139

CrimsonKingXIII.5139

Fight club: lol paxa you thought you could decieve us with your BC tags, tisk tisk tisk.

I’m part of BC and was present when this incident occurred. Like my guild mate Boom said it was a misunderstanding. Only one of our members wanted to try to crash the fight club, he was honestly being a total tool about the whole thing. When we told him that he was making us all look bad and he shouldn’t be doing what he was trying to do he eventually just ended up leaving the guild entirely. So I’m very sorry for what happened, and despite that interruption I hope you all had a good time with the fight club. It was my first time ever seeing one, since I’ve only started to WvW on a regular basis only recently so I didn’t know what was going on at first till it was explained to me.

Renholdt Hawken (Engineer) – Kelthka Steelthorn (Warrior) – Kringen Bloodfang (Ranger)
Black Crescent [BC]
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

I know you guys understand we came in stealthed and dropped the A-bomb on your carebear line, but my personal favorite part was you. You personally took zero% dmg of the initial burst, came bumbling over with your “chrome” legendary when the fight turned from surprise to all out battle, and the 4 of us made sure you got stomped twice in the middle of chaos. Better work on that bunker!

PAXA -GM

(edited by Jscull.2514)

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Anyone wants to start a fashion club? These fight clubs are so gross !

VoxL, NSPPT

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Pfft you and roaming, when I roam I try and make friends <3

#lovenothate #hatethehatelovethelove #diplomacy101 #<3

MY CIRCLEEEEEE!

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Someday i wish i was as good a PvPer as ARM…

ARM is indeed a great player, all you need to do it call him and he shall descend, heralded by the sounds of trumpets and the hymns of angels. This truly is a blessed time.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

No you aren’t online at the time, I would’ve whispered you to come if you were online because I know you love these things xD but it was an awesome way to end this week!

no.. you just left me out for what i said about you.. hope your revenge was sweet.. i shall be depressed,, eat alot.. get fat and cry like a real man.. taste my tears.. TASTE EM.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

moutzaheadin.4029

While I can’t win a single fight Eva. I would dominate the catwalk. #everyoneknowsiwouldsoitsover.

Jellybean, we don’t need no fightclub. Well duke it out in the middle of the zergs outside of SM.. lumberjack match style!

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Shiver.5903

Shiver.5903

Someday i wish i was as good a PvPer as ARM…

ARM is indeed a great player, all you need to do it call him and he shall descend, heralded by the sounds of trumpets and the hymns of angels. This truly is a blessed time.

Don’t forget all the words to summon him tho, or He will punish you upon His descent from Heaven.

And remember ARM’s 5th commandment “Thou shall not Fail Miserably when trying to trash a Fightclub…”

Could not agree more for once Jscull. ARM knows how to do it, obviously a talent not given to every simple mortal out there.

Fun Fightclub guys, see you around LK, GT, MoB & all others guilds/everyone who showed up. No worries BC, glad you were there and see you next time.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

You are indded correct brother Jael, i shall repent and ask for mercy from his holiness.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Ok guys, great fight club.. Thanks for all your participation!

LOL, yeah it was… always a joy to get hit in the back every once in a while! Hope you guys enjoyed it as well. On a side note, i have no idea who your Necro is, but give him props he hits hard! Hate dem conditions!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

THE Dentist.5960

I’m part of BC and was present when this incident occurred. Like my guild mate Boom said it was a misunderstanding. Only one of our members wanted to try to crash the fight club, he was honestly being a total tool about the whole thing. When we told him that he was making us all look bad and he shouldn’t be doing what he was trying to do he eventually just ended up leaving the guild entirely. So I’m very sorry for what happened, and despite that interruption I hope you all had a good time with the fight club. It was my first time ever seeing one, since I’ve only started to WvW on a regular basis only recently so I didn’t know what was going on at first till it was explained to me.

Glad to hear it was a misunderstanding. Wasn’t sure what Ulrich was up to?

VoxL (NSP)

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

atomicjellybean.5389

While I can’t win a single fight Eva. I would dominate the catwalk. #everyoneknowsiwouldsoitsover.

Jellybean, we don’t need no fightclub. Well duke it out in the middle of the zergs outside of SM.. lumberjack match style!

Boiiii

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Henge of Denravi

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

atomicjellybean.5389

Boiiii ain’t nobody got time for dat

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Henge of Denravi

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

I know right. You’re a carebear deep inside and true carebears always shine in fashion clubs. And you have a nice tan as well. But mine is better imo. I just wish I had freckles though. Freckles are so cute !

VoxL, NSPPT

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

He simply suffers from the “If it’s Red, it’s Dead” mentality. /shrug

While I may not agree with it, I’ll respect you’re right to play however you want…solo.

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Praised be our lord ARM, he has delivered us the points to sustain us!

I will return later my fellow brothers and sisters, i now have to spread the word of ARM.

Blessed be his reign.

Attachments:

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Elric Of Melnibone.4781

Elric Of Melnibone.4781

Dear HoD commander,

If your explanation wasn’t so laughable I’m guessing he wouldn’t have replied like that.

So it’s MY fault HE decided to throw in that last line of insult? I clearly indicated I was not sure of my explanation, which he then clarified, and that alone would have been fine. You had to stoop again to the same juvenile level and throw an insult just to make yourself feel superior. Does that make you feel good?

If someone says or does something stupid you can just ignore it or even better share some of your wisdom. That is what’s supposed to feel good. Throwing insults just makes YOU look bad unless someone is already throwing them at you. And yes you can still choose to ignore them as well.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

THE Dentist.5960

Definitely an even matchup, fun times!

VoxL (NSP)

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

THE Dentist.5960

He simply suffers from the “If it’s Red, it’s Dead” mentality. /shrug

While I may not agree with it, I’ll respect you’re right to play however you want…solo.

HaHa that is actually a good mentality to have, no worries I just enjoy playing the game! Win some, lose some, Die a painful death, run around in your underwear, its all good!

Really only thing that bothers me is whekittenerg runs you over while you running solo or as a plus 1 or 2 and a lowbie in the back stops to throw down some emotes! A bow or salute is nice but a laugh or dance, c’mon man that cuts me deep! LOL

VoxL (NSP)

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

It’s looking like GoM might be green tonight. Great job GoM and many thanks to HoD and NSP for making this such a great matchup!

Lets enjoy this matchup while we can, eventually IoJ or SF will manage to mess it up for us. ARM save us all on that day!

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

(edited by titanlectro.5029)

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

It’s looking like GoM might be green tonight.

that would be great, i have a few alts waiting to grab blue keep in EB and we haven’t been able to crack that one so far when i’ve been on.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonKingXIII.5139

CrimsonKingXIII.5139

Like Boom said Ulrich is a very if it’s red it’s dead kind of player, which isn’t all that bad unless he deliberately tries to interfere with the way others want to play like he attempted to do during the fight club last night.

I know one of our members was trying to do some duels and I guess that’s when Ulrich jumped in, couldn’t really tell, was trying to watch some of the duels myself so wasn’t focusing too much on what Ulrich was doing. All I know is that I started getting attacked when Ulrich started picking fights, tried to get away because I didn’t want to mess with the fight club but got killed before I could. Next time I’ll just have to stand farther back from the fights to not become collateral damage xD

Renholdt Hawken (Engineer) – Kelthka Steelthorn (Warrior) – Kringen Bloodfang (Ranger)
Black Crescent [BC]
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

Can I speak out against the fight club? Honestly, the whole thing was disastrous for our server (NSP). A big majority of our commanders and a good chunk of NSP players were there. At the exact moment the fight club was underway, GoM ruthlessly assaulted our areas in EB with a massive zerg and ninjaed our keep with a ton of golems. Our entire side of EB was blue. HoD was untouched. On NSP, we have limited commanders and our WvW player count is much lower then GoM, so every fighter on the ground counts. Those of us who avoided the fight club were desperately trying to defend our keep, but it was overrun by the force of GoM’s offensive and it set us back from any hope of regaining the lead. Not to mention breaking NSP morale. If the darn fight club hadn’t been going on, we might have held them off. I’m not trying to say that GoM deliberately staged the fight club in order to distract our commanders and pull off their assault, but that was the end result. Either there needs to be a multi-server wide truce during the fight club, or we should not get sucked into having them. Either way, I vote no fight club. Wet blankets FTW!

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP

(edited by Entropy.4732)

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jace.6973

Jace.6973

First of all, Atomic and I were the ones that set this up so I want to speak on behalf of that, do not blame GoM for “setting this up”

Secondly, I felt that it was appropiate to have fight club, Personally I know that my guild and I have been doing way more then our fairshare of WvW this week. Infact many of us pulled an all nighter wednesday night to try to catch GoM. So Fight club was a nice little “reward” or treat if you will in my eyes.

However this is not my main concern, NSP morale is in the tank, our server is split and nothing is being changed about that. Even for MoB who is a dedicated WvW guild we often find it hard to go into WvW because our server as a WHOLE is split and makes it darn hard to get guild morale up enough. Especially because we often have to do the “Boring” jobs just to keep our points somewhat close to GoM…

Our server doesn’t understand. IoJ is freefalling out of T6, this would of been our perfect time to pop right back in. However GoM will (probably) move up and we will be stuck in T7 against IoJ and SF. And for those of you that are unaware of SF. It will NOT be pretty when they move up..

Instead of trolling the forums and arguing over fight club go play WvW. I’ve done my fairshare of trolling but reality hit me. It’s time for NSP to make the decission, do we work towards becoming a strong WvW server again? Or are we okay with being known as the “Troll” server. This is a serious question, alot of players want to know if it’s worth putting in the effort to make it a serious WvW server again or if the majority just enjoy the trolling.

And to end the rant I did a quick teaser of the Fight club.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM1gy6ZBeKM&feature=youtu.be

Commander: X Braveheart
Shiverpeak Mafia[MoB] Leader
Northern Shiverpeaks

(edited by Jace.6973)

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Eicca Topinen.8759

Eicca Topinen.8759

First of all, Atomic and I were the ones that set this up so I want to speak on behalf of that, do not blame GoM for “setting this up”

Secondly, I felt that it was appropiate to have fight club, Personally I know that my guild and I have been doing way more then our fairshare of WvW this week. Infact many of us pulled an all nighter wednesday night to try to catch GoM. A nice little “reward” or treat if you will in my eyes.

However this is not my main concern, NSP morale is in the tank, our server is split and nothing is being changed about that. Even for MoB who is a dedicated WvW guild we often find it hard to go into WvW because our server as a WHOLE is split and makes it darn hard to get guild morale up enough. Especially because we often have to do the “Boring” jobs just to keep our points somewhat close to GoM…

Our server doesn’t understand. IoJ is freefalling out of T6, this would of been our perfect time to pop right back in. However GoM will (probably) move up and we will be stuck in T7 against IoJ and SF. And for those of you that are unaware of SF. It will NOT be pretty when they move up..

Instead of trolling the forums and arguing over fight club go play WvW. I’ve done my fairshare of trolling but reality hit me. It’s time for NSP to make the decission, do we work towards becoming a strong WvW server again? Or are we okay with being known as the “Troll” server. This is a serious question, alot of players want to know if it’s worth putting in the effort to make it a serious WvW server again or if the majority just enjoy the trolling.

QFT

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Secondly, I felt that it was appropiate to have fight club, Personally I know that my guild and I have been doing way more then our fairshare of WvW this week. Infact many of us pulled an all nighter wednesday night to try to catch GoM. So Fight club was a nice little “reward” or treat if you will in my eyes.

Seconded

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

Can I speak out against the fight club? Honestly, the whole thing was disastrous for our server (NSP). A big majority of our commanders and a good chunk of NSP players were there. At the exact moment the fight club was underway, GoM ruthlessly assaulted our areas in EB with a massive zerg and ninjaed our keep with a ton of golems. Our entire side of EB was blue. HoD was untouched. On NSP, we have limited commanders and our WvW player count is much lower then GoM, so every fighter on the ground counts. Those of us who avoided the fight club were desperately trying to defend our keep, but it was overrun by the force of GoM’s offensive and it set us back from any hope of regaining the lead. Not to mention breaking NSP morale. If the darn fight club hadn’t been going on, we might have held them off. I’m not trying to say that GoM deliberately staged the fight club in order to distract our commanders and pull off their assault, but that was the end result. Either there needs to be a multi-server wide truce during the fight club, or we should not get sucked into having them. Either way, I vote no fight club. Wet blankets FTW!

I didn’t hear about the fight club until it was under way. The others I was with didn’t seem to be aware that it was going to take place either. As far as a server wide truce: I don’t think that it ever would be reasonable to expect that. Certainly not in a match this close. In fact I was a little surprised that GoM had a sizable group there including quite a few commanders. I know we had camps flip in our BL during the fight club, but didn’t really think too much about it.

And the people taking part in the fight club were having fun. I even had fun helping to deal with the fight club hooligans. Hope I spiked only troublemakers and not the participants.

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork