3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

Last I checked HoD was the only medium sized server in this tier. I dont know if it changes through the late night/morning/day.

But unless I was on HoD i wouldnt expect to see any free transfers rolling in.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: codiac.5642

codiac.5642

Last I checked HoD was the only medium sized server in this tier. I dont know if it changes through the late night/morning/day.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/free-transfers-to-medium-populations-worlds/

Here are the current medium-population worlds:
NORTH AMERICA

Eredon Terrace
Ferguson’s Crossing
Gate of Madness
Henge of Denravi
Northern Shiverpeaks
Sorrow’s Furnace

Emphasis mine.

The next week will be fine and sunny with a small chance of increased queuing for all in wvw.

HOD since beta

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

First SS in this thread w/o culling. I think this patch gave all of us some more players.

Attachments:

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Jscull, Osif – You are free to play however you want. No one cares how good or bad you actually are (there are some new WvW leaderboards for that with today’s update!). What I find annoying is that you turn every thread into a flame war.

It appears that you thought I was criticizing you for using WvW as a PvP area. I’m not. It’s a game that you can play however you want (although you seem to take great pride in not contributing to the server’s score – hence why we ignore you).

Just please stop posting in this thread if all you are going to do is write post after post about how you put a stake in Rob or (insert guild tag here). When they reply, all you do is go into detail about just how badly you killed them or what build you used. When you die, you go post about how oh, such-and-such zerg killed us in a 30v5 (and we all know that the zerg was formed for the sole purpose of killing PAXA, right?).

We don’t care. Honestly. We don’t want to hear about it. Rationalize it however you want.

Kazi – You obviously do seem to care for some reason as you keep posting about us. No, I do not believe you are criticizing the way we play. But, you do seem to make things up in your mind about PAXA, like how every post we make has something to do with how good we are and how bad everyone else is, for example. That is just flat out false, so I responded with a sarcastic, dumb comment, which I have always done and will continue to do. You clearly think that we are full of ourselves, which is your opinion and that’s fine. If you have that big of a problem with what some of us say, you can simply ignore us. It’s easy. I will make my sarcastic, stupid comments. Jscull will probably always voice his opinion about zergs. The people that don’t care don’t respond. You respond, with quite the bs, might I add.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: subcrazy.1098

subcrazy.1098

Jscull, Osif – You are free to play however you want. No one cares how good or bad you actually are (there are some new WvW leaderboards for that with today’s update!). What I find annoying is that you turn every thread into a flame war.

It appears that you thought I was criticizing you for using WvW as a PvP area. I’m not. It’s a game that you can play however you want (although you seem to take great pride in not contributing to the server’s score – hence why we ignore you).

Just please stop posting in this thread if all you are going to do is write post after post about how you put a stake in Rob or (insert guild tag here). When they reply, all you do is go into detail about just how badly you killed them or what build you used. When you die, you go post about how oh, such-and-such zerg killed us in a 30v5 (and we all know that the zerg was formed for the sole purpose of killing PAXA, right?).

We don’t care. Honestly. We don’t want to hear about it. Rationalize it however you want.

Kazi – You obviously do seem to care for some reason as you keep posting about us. No, I do not believe you are criticizing the way we play. But, you do seem to make things up in your mind about PAXA, like how every post we make has something to do with how good we are and how bad everyone else is, for example. That is just flat out false, so I responded with a sarcastic, dumb comment, which I have always done and will continue to do. You clearly think that we are full of ourselves, which is your opinion and that’s fine. If you have that big of a problem with what some of us say, you can simply ignore us. It’s easy. I will make my sarcastic, stupid comments. Jscull will probably always voice his opinion about zergs. The people that don’t care don’t respond. You respond, with quite the bs, might I add.

From one paxa guy to another paxa guy — im better then u Osif. I know ur going to come back at me with ur zerg or snappy come backs but I don’t care cause I will feed u to my pet hippo(his name is zerlin).

LavaFluxx – Ele
Ankle Bitër – Necro – Paxa
Necro and Ele small man videos:Necro/Ele Videos

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

First SS in this thread w/o culling. I think this patch gave all of us some more players.

OMG… This patch really increased the epic feel of the game.

Completely to the left the charr with glowing shield is me… I’m 99% sure of it.

Great fight GoM and HoD at rogue.

Heiann – NSP

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Wryscher.1432

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/free-transfers-to-medium-populations-worlds/

Here are the current medium-population worlds:
NORTH AMERICA

Eredon Terrace
Ferguson’s Crossing
Gate of Madness
Henge of Denravi
Northern Shiverpeaks
Sorrow’s Furnace

Emphasis mine.

The next week will be fine and sunny with a small chance of increased queuing for all in wvw.

Cool beans we like that. Must have felt sorry for those at the bottom because I cant recall the last time Gates showed up as medium on the server pop list.

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

TCMM transferred back to GoM???

Yes they tried one of their signature golem rushes on our hills last night .. u kn the kind that got us so many points the past few weeks ~~~

Did they try and auto attack walls again with alpha golems?

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

[Bs] [DN] send me a pm if you get a chance. Like to be able to fight (non carebear set up) without 400 adds.

No thanks dude, you guys are quite annoying to fight. Bunker warrior guardian for CC + a DPS thief in perma stealth.

We don’t set up 1on1 matches. We aren’t about our “image” or “pride”. We WvW to have fun, and frankly, facing you isn’t very fun. Last time I went 3on3 with you guys it lasted about 10-15 mins with no results, until more of my guildies came and your thief just picked us off one by one while when you got low on health you just ran back into your spawn.

Again, no thanks. We’ll fight when we randomly run into you, just like everyone else.

No problem man, we’ll see you around.

At least one of you is respectful.

Cheers Sars.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sarsbear.3469

Sarsbear.3469

PAXA consistently puts 10-15 points on the board, which is worth what? a keep?

You’re welcome for the keep.

5 people taking a camp worth 5 points that’s guarded by 5 npc’s. My pedigree is ABC’s.

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: subcrazy.1098

subcrazy.1098

5 people taking a camp worth 5 points that’s guarded by 5 npc’s. My pedigree is ABC’s.

What about your 123’s?

LavaFluxx – Ele
Ankle Bitër – Necro – Paxa
Necro and Ele small man videos:Necro/Ele Videos

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: KaiKurono.5163

KaiKurono.5163

GET OFF MAH LAWN!…. and really guys?

Attachments:

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Wryscher.1432

I think I liked it more with culling. Back then I had no idea how many chuckleheads were going to try to kill me….

Attachments:

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Mon-keigh!

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sarsbear.3469

Sarsbear.3469

What about your 123’s?

My arithmetic is pretty weak.

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnarok.4586

Ragnarok.4586

[Bs] [DN] send me a pm if you get a chance. Like to be able to fight (non carebear set up) without 400 adds.

No thanks dude, you guys are quite annoying to fight. Bunker warrior guardian for CC + a DPS thief in perma stealth.

We don’t set up 1on1 matches. We aren’t about our “image” or “pride”. We WvW to have fun, and frankly, facing you isn’t very fun. Last time I went 3on3 with you guys it lasted about 10-15 mins with no results, until more of my guildies came and your thief just picked us off one by one while when you got low on health you just ran back into your spawn.

Again, no thanks. We’ll fight when we randomly run into you, just like everyone else.

So basically you didn’t like losing. Got it. By the way, find me the bunker spec for warrior that is group spec and let me know. All PAXA members run group specs, our guardian runs buff condition removal… How dumb do you sound saying he is bunker. 3 of us beat your 6… Sorry were not sorry

Edit: My intention was never to take the above approach. In fact wanted to compliment you guys on being some of the most competent well organized group we’ve fought in a while. But then you decide to take the approach you did at the same time xomplaining we run bunker builds which non of us run. Thus my response.

Umadbro? I’ll gladly 1v1 you anytime you like. My name is in my sig. PM me. I shall not however, speak for the rest of my guild, or hide behind them as you seem so fond of doing.

Mekanos – Engineer | Alradian – Warrior
[FcTR] on Maguuma

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Danireathorn.2814

Danireathorn.2814

Awesome HoD Golem attack

[LFG]

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

TCMM transferred back to GoM???

Yes they tried one of their signature golem rushes on our hills last night .. u kn the kind that got us so many points the past few weeks ~~~

Did they try and auto attack walls again with alpha golems?

Close enough honestly they might as well have been.. so much loot today btw guyz thanks for the loot

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Victoitor.2917

Victoitor.2917

Wow so TCMM pays for a transfer to GoM, then they make them free two days later?!?! Bwahahaha, talk about kittening your money away!

HoD definitely needs more people. Specially now that GoM has gotten transfers. I just spent 5 hours battling GoM and their numbers are huge. How the hell do they have such huge zergs in so many maps?

Raimundo Faztudo (Human Engineer) – Current WvW
Mr Tauser (Char Warrior) – Current PvE
[CATZ] – HoD

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Wow so TCMM pays for a transfer to GoM, then they make them free two days later?!?! Bwahahaha, talk about kittening your money away!

HoD definitely needs more people. Specially now that GoM has gotten transfers. I just spent 5 hours battling GoM and their numbers are huge. How the hell do they have such huge zergs in so many maps?

funny thing is we say the same thing about you tonight

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Hi [Sc]. I had a lot of fun fighting you tonight.
I hope to see you again tomorrow.

You saved my evening. All these zergs were so depressing…

VoxL, NSPPT

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Victoitor.2917

funny thing is we say the same thing about you tonight

I also noticed some increase in our numbers. I’m just curious if it’s people trying out the new WvW patch or if it’s new permanent WvW players from transfers. I’m wondering how things will become when the WvW novelty wears off for the tourist players.

I thought you guys had even more since you had huge numbers in your border, EB and our border. I tried all of them. When our HoD force tried GoM border, you guys held back really well and our borderland suffered really bad.

Btw, I’ve gathered quite a lot of respect for GoM. You guys play really well. I envy your strategies many times.

[CATZ] – HoD

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Victoitor.2917

I also wonder if I feel there are more players because I can actually see more players. The size of the armies I’ve seen I had never seen before. The end of culling is GREAT!!

[CATZ] – HoD

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

[Os] sends 5, got absolutely smoked. Sends 20 to compensate!

Pics plz.

All I saw was Dead Paxa

Yea after you rallied 20 to come find us. You’re garbage in combat lol. Including your bunker warrior and guardian tandem “Spinny spinny spinny” just like ALS.

Pics? All I have is a fraps of us rolling over your dead bodies with the 30 people we killed you and TCMM’s golem rush with.

We are so bad for playing WvW like WvW is supposed to be played.

Can you send me the fraps of the golem rush? If it’s the first one us in the guild NSP would like to see our former leader’s first golem rush on his new home. We call it his going away present.

RNG Officer.

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Hi, I came to see if people were talking about the free transfer around here too and how they are affecting the server…

Well, [Mend] moved to HoD and aparently there are more people interested in leaving ET to the same way so you guys might get a few extra numbers.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

lol… I’m the necro that you guys snow leopard bombed at the end…
Seeing a bunch of snow leopards raining down from the sky — pretty awesome!

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

[Os] sends 5, got absolutely smoked. Sends 20 to compensate!

Pics plz.

All I saw was Dead Paxa

Yea after you rallied 20 to come find us. You’re garbage in combat lol. Including your bunker warrior and guardian tandem “Spinny spinny spinny” just like ALS.

Pics? All I have is a fraps of us rolling over your dead bodies with the 30 people we killed you and TCMM’s golem rush with.

We are so bad for playing WvW like WvW is supposed to be played.

Can you send me the fraps of the golem rush? If it’s the first one us in the guild NSP would like to see our former leader’s first golem rush on his new home. We call it his going away present.

All I have to say to you green is <3s bud seriously <3s maybe you can ask smitty for the huge tcmm killing compilation he is making…..
On a side note <3 bear form with stability and rock barrier using the 5 skill to reach someone at the back of an e zerg is sooo very… soooo very satisfying

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Victoitor.2917

Hi, I came to see if people were talking about the free transfer around here too and how they are affecting the server…

Well, [Mend] moved to HoD and aparently there are more people interested in leaving ET to the same way so you guys might get a few extra numbers.

Thank you very much for the help. We really need it. If we were having a tough time before, imagine now that GoM grew even more. They got a new guild in with a bunch of new players and, from what I can tell by fighting them, they are very tough.

— On the T8 problem —

By the way, I’ve even posted about the problem on T8 before. I have a thread on it and you can see on my post history if you’d like. At first, I thought Anet’s solution to T8 was to let people transfer to ET/FC. Although my initial reaction was that this was not the best solution, I now see what might really happen. The solution that Anet gave you guys was a free trasfer to HoD. Totally not what should have been done. They should have given a way for SF to leave T8.

[CATZ] – HoD

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

yanoch.7051

Thank you very much for the help. We really need it. If we were having a tough time before, imagine now that GoM grew even more. They got a new guild in with a bunch of new players and, from what I can tell by fighting them, they are very tough.

— On the T8 problem —

By the way, I’ve even posted about the problem on T8 before. I have a thread on it and you can see on my post history if you’d like. At first, I thought Anet’s solution to T8 was to let people transfer to ET/FC. Although my initial reaction was that this was not the best solution, I now see what might really happen. The solution that Anet gave you guys was a free trasfer to HoD. Totally not what should have been done. They should have given a way for SF to leave T8.

Free transfer is open to all tier 8 and 7 servers this is really bad for falling upper tier server like IoJ and CD.

Heiann – NSP

(edited by yanoch.7051)

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

yanoch.7051

score update

HoD : 131 188
NSP : 126 366
GoM : 126 067

Point gain is pretty much 230 for all 3 servers.

Heiann – NSP

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

I saw [Mend] yesterday, is that where they’re from? Sorry to hear that you’re losing guilds like that. =( Hopefully your gains will outweigh your losses, always hopin you guys get a better matchup (just not at us having to troll a server down in rating, heh)

Gate of Madness

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: heavenswrath.9850

heavenswrath.9850

I’m not even remotely excited about another round of free transfers. A few things will end up happening, our very close fun match up is likely to becoming lopsided for one. That will suck if it turns out to be the case.

I’ve enjoyed being able to join a larger fight without falling into lag hell and dying instantly. Judging by how bad it got last night with the big [Mend] zerg alone, I will be stuck roaming around again hoping not to get rolled over. That said with the culling gone and the options put in, my not so impressive rig handles a lot better than it did. The increase I see in mid sized fights however will be for nothing if we end up with lol40+zerg all day everyday though.

This isn’t a complaint per say, just a little wary of the outcome. The patch as a whole I’m enjoying (though the progression skills are somewhat unexciting)

Lyls Ethervain- Necro Eirys Shimmerfang- Mesmer
Feyra Icemane- Thief

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

Hopefully NSP gets a few transfers to keep up(and to account for yet more guilds defecting to the opponent)

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Victoitor.2917

I’m not even remotely excited about another round of free transfers. A few things will end up happening, our very close fun match up is likely to becoming lopsided for one. That will suck if it turns out to be the case.

I’ve enjoyed being able to join a larger fight without falling into lag hell and dying instantly. Judging by how bad it got last night with the big [Mend] zerg alone, I will be stuck roaming around again hoping not to get rolled over. That said with the culling gone and the options put in, my not so impressive rig handles a lot better than it did. The increase I see in mid sized fights however will be for nothing if we end up with lol40+zerg all day everyday though.

This isn’t a complaint per say, just a little wary of the outcome. The patch as a whole I’m enjoying (though the progression skills are somewhat unexciting)

I agree that our tier is way too fun and I wish for it to stay the same. Too bad I don’t think it will happen with these free transfers. It is possible that HoD will become too strong for this tier and the match up will either break or we will go up a few tiers and stop at a tier that is not as fun as this one. It all depends on how many transfers we get.

On the other side, TCMM joining GoM would have broken this tier without transfers to HoD. There is a chance that we can find balance again. I just hope we do.

EDIT: put a signature man. It’s nice to know which server each person is talking from.

[CATZ] – HoD

(edited by Victoitor.2917)

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Hopefully NSP gets a few transfers to keep up(and to account for yet more guilds defecting to the opponent)

yeah i decided to put a recruitment post just because I feel that GoM and HoD have been getting more transfers than us (of which I know of none). Im enjoying the fights right now and don’t want to see it unbalance like with AR and BP.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Kanthar Turambar.9164

Kanthar Turambar.9164

Millenium not having score updates makes work a more dull day

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: erulehto.3409

erulehto.3409

yeah i decided to put a recruitment post just because I feel that GoM and HoD have been getting more transfers than us (of which I know of none). Im enjoying the fights right now and don’t want to see it unbalance like with AR and BP.

from what we saw yesterday right now there isnt to much imbalance but then again there were zergs everywhere but os was still there pushing our way through most of the zergs it was a fun night.

erulehto norn warrior
officer of font sizes OS guild
nsp

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Zyphent.2967

Zyphent.2967

Honestly I haven’t been seeing too many transfers at all, theres nothing I’m noticing that indicates more people playing on Henge of Denravi to me.

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

So basically you didn’t like losing. Got it. By the way, find me the bunker spec for warrior that is group spec and let me know. All PAXA members run group specs, our guardian runs buff condition removal… How dumb do you sound saying he is bunker. 3 of us beat your 6… Sorry were not sorry

Edit: My intention was never to take the above approach. In fact wanted to compliment you guys on being some of the most competent well organized group we’ve fought in a while. But then you decide to take the approach you did at the same time xomplaining we run bunker builds which non of us run. Thus my response.

Umadbro? I’ll gladly 1v1 you anytime you like. My name is in my sig. PM me. I shall not however, speak for the rest of my guild, or hide behind them as you seem so fond of doing.

Honestly why is it that as soon as we challenge a guild to fight us they start throwing down the 1v1 gauntlets? We didn’t challenge you, nor did we challenge your Mesmer, your ele, or even your guard. We challenged all of you. Now either man up and fight or don’t…but don’t “hide” behind that 1v1 kitten.

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

GrandmaFunk.3052

We challenged all of you.

As long as “all of you” is specifically 5 players. no more, no less.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

We challenged all of you.

As long as “all of you” is specifically 5 players. no more, no less.

and NOT scheduled*

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Panhauramix.2784

Panhauramix.2784

Seriously last night was a blast, I don’t know how many commanders there was in Northern borderlands trying to protect Greenlake, but each time I would mark a target for my group, there was that Pink Dorito under it. My commander’ kill count went from 8 to 13 in under 5 min, and they were all different. Wish we could have dog tags with their name when spiking one, just for the laugh

80’s: Razdhül Necro/Desire Mesmer/ Ykarys War/ Yphrit Ele/
Panhauramix Guardian/Pistoleros Engineer/ Orbite Thief
Gates of Madness – Leader of Homicide Volontaire [HV]

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Victoitor.2917

I’m currently at work. How are the server populations right now? Are GoM and NSP also at Medium? I’m really worried about HoD becoming overcrowded.

[CATZ] – HoD

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: heavenswrath.9850

heavenswrath.9850

Will the transfers instantly lock down when the server goes from medium to high population? Or will they simply be open for transfer for a week? Hopefully none of us hit high pop, but just a thought. Also does anyone have a score update? Can’t check it at work >.<

Lyls Ethervain- Necro Eirys Shimmerfang- Mesmer
Feyra Icemane- Thief

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

GrandmaFunk.3052

I think they removed the requirement for population to be at medium… once they realized which 3 servers were medium at the time and how it would unbalance WvW they just changed it to be all 6 servers in T7&8

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Will the transfers instantly lock down when the server goes from medium to high population? Or will they simply be open for transfer for a week? Hopefully none of us hit high pop, but just a thought. Also does anyone have a score update? Can’t check it at work >.<

No, don’t over think it. Free transfers for a week to the bottom two North American tiers.

I don’t expect much in the way of transfers, to be honest. When the end to free transfers was announced, everyone was linin up to transfer to the higher tiers not the lower tiers. For most people, I don’t expect anythin has changed.

Gate of Madness

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sevenred.3890

Sevenred.3890

Still, people who don’t like the higher tiers playstyle might enjoy T7/T8. I do not expect much in terms of whole guild transfers but maybe some individuals might be tempted. I don’t think it will unbalance our matchup too much which is great

Sevenred, Sylvari Thief
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

I don’t care who gets transfers, As long as we can keep having fun fights like last night in EB. Was cool to fight in a field with NSP, GOM, and HOD all having huge zergs going at it at once.

But if anyone comes after my Beer I will get upset…..

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

3/22 GoM vs NSP vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Naffy.1493

Naffy.1493

Agree. Last evening was awesome. No more being killed by invisible peeps! Pushing through zergs and actually getting to see how many frenemies you’ve killed wails! I didn’t experience any lag and was getting about 20FPS in the zergs without reducing the settings so good job ANet.

Tree Dink – Sylvari Guardian
Os of NSP