3-22 | Kain - FA - TC | [week 3]

in WvW

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

Walked into 1 tower, + Overlook getting double teamed down by KN and FA. Was a blast pushing that back into Lowlands 3rd with everyone. 1/2 map went to bed just before WM showed.

GG all around. Glad FA is playing EB at night this late into the week.

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in WvW

Posted by: Miss Hilton.4623

Miss Hilton.4623

In the interest of saving this thread, I thought you all might want to know that certain KN took a page from TC’s playbook. This joyriding event was ongoing when I got off.

Thanks to all who took a moment to join in the fun. Sometimes it’s nice to enjoy the moment, enemies or not.

Blackgate
Vairrek (Spooty Necro Pug Extraordinaire)

in WvW

Posted by: Murderin.8269

Murderin.8269

Walked into 1 tower, + Overlook getting double teamed down by KN and FA. Was a blast pushing that back into Lowlands 3rd with everyone. 1/2 map went to bed just before WM showed.

GG all around. Glad FA is playing EB at night this late into the week.

As soon as you left we instantly got the outmanned buff and lost nearly everything on EB.

in WvW

Posted by: Middzz.1490

Middzz.1490

Just wanted to thank TC for the endless supply of bags earlier tonight inside Pangloss when you got sandwiched by two FA zergs. I made quite a bit of money.

I would like to thank you for taking such good care of our deposits .

And suggest others avail themselves of this service the "intrest " some of your “co-workers”paid on withdrawel was quite amazing.

Just to say I am very satisfied with your customer service ,and rates of return .

in WvW

Posted by: Terra Dactyl.2047

Terra Dactyl.2047

/salute @ RISE for trying to disrupt our training session in south KNBL earlier tonight. Either you guys couldn’t see we outnumbered you, or you’ve got a lot of heart. I assume the latter.

FA keeps telling us we suck at ZvZ, so we were learning how to use flame rams in open field combat to get better at that.

But by the time you guys showed up we had gotten distracted RP’ing a high school dance where all boys and girls just stand around in small groups.

Fun times later in KNBL too. We figured since FA isn’t really into the points game we’d gift them Hills to help keep them in T2. <3 you guys.

You need to be careful of saying anything like, “You gave it to us.” In about 2 hours the video will show we left then we let you push Kaineng, we killed your zerg, farmed RISECO then capped the hills (by accident, we intended to keep farming everyone).

We then let you mesmer portal your entire army in, then we wiped you.

Then we burned the school dance.

I vote they can think whatever they want, as long as they fill my inventory twice every time they “give” us an objective like that. ;D

in WvW

Posted by: LaMisT.1863

LaMisT.1863

Score update after decorating the gate of hills

Attachments:

I am Help, the Magical White Mushroom. :3

in WvW

Posted by: LaMisT.1863

LaMisT.1863

Score Update again

Attachments:

I am Help, the Magical White Mushroom. :3

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

What a riot last night.Wading through massive zergs of enemies to watching Omega golems cut through upgraded doors like a knife through butter.For those who feel loot bags are the end all be all we left trails of them from Hills to Garrison to Bay and back again, I remember in UO we had pack mules to carry all the booty.It’s simply becoming more of a bother to pick them up when moving from zerg to zerg so we use them kind of like breadcrumbs for our mates to follow to get back to our group when they die, works well.

Looking forward to reset tonight. congrats to Kain for pulling away last night.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Mattjavelin.5164

Mattjavelin.5164

Good duels today in Fa bl behind the windmill with TC and a couple of kain, Good fights this week lets keep this awesomeness up on the next week most especially in reset day. Prepare for massive long queues

lvl 80 Engineer, Commander Berylia Berret, (BKB) Black Knight Brigade

in WvW

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Hey TC we in KN love to play chess also… with a hammer !
Checkmate in EB.

(edited by Titan.3472)

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

Hey TC we in KN love to play chests also… with a hammer !
Checkmate in EB.

You spelled chess wrong so I’m assuming that your a checker player.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: capuchinseven.8395

capuchinseven.8395

/salute @ RISE for trying to disrupt our training session in south KNBL earlier tonight. Either you guys couldn’t see we outnumbered you, or you’ve got a lot of heart. I assume the latter.

FA keeps telling us we suck at ZvZ, so we were learning how to use flame rams in open field combat to get better at that.

But by the time you guys showed up we had gotten distracted RP’ing a high school dance where all boys and girls just stand around in small groups.

Fun times later in KNBL too. We figured since FA isn’t really into the points game we’d gift them Hills to help keep them in T2. <3 you guys.

You need to be careful of saying anything like, “You gave it to us.” In about 2 hours the video will show we left then we let you push Kaineng, we killed your zerg, farmed RISECO then capped the hills (by accident, we intended to keep farming everyone).

We then let you mesmer portal your entire army in, then we wiped you.

Then we burned the school dance.

I vote they can think whatever they want, as long as they fill my inventory twice every time they “give” us an objective like that. ;D

How about I “think” we took first place twice this week and contuine to “think” we’ve dominated FA all week and “think” our bags fill up just as fast?

The bravest animal in the land is Captain Beaky and his band.

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

I just wanted to thank PINK and the others involved for once again taking the time and expense to provide some quality entertainment with the golem offensive. Win, lose or draw it always adds a nice flavor to the game. There were a number of players who had not seen a golem offensive much less using omegas and they really thought it was awesome.

Big kudos.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

Meh… golem-rushing is so last month. Mega-zergs auto-attacking gates down is what it’s all about now!

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

I just wanted to thank PINK and the others involved for once again taking the time and expense to provide some quality entertainment with the golem offensive. Win, lose or draw it always adds a nice flavor to the game. There were a number of players who had not seen a golem offensive much less using omegas and they really thought it was awesome.

Big kudos.

Hear, hear! PiNK is a big part of what makes TC so awesome! <3 you guys!

in WvW

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

Checkmate in EB.

I commend your skill in capping my empty 3rd. We were too busy RPing tired humans sleeping to defend last night.

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

Checkmate in EB.

I commend your skill in capping my empty 3rd. We were too busy RPing tired humans sleeping to defend last night.

PvDoor comment? Take a shot!

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Shazbot.8906

Shazbot.8906

Good duels today in Fa bl behind the windmill with TC and a couple of kain, Good fights this week lets keep this awesomeness up on the next week most especially in reset day. Prepare for massive long queues

Every time I check there no one’s dueling. If anything there’s maybe ~4 people. I hope more show up this coming week! I really need to practice duels on my new Ele.

Grifithh / Grf – Thief / Elementalist
Quaggan-Cheng Derp Squad
Tarnished Coast – [DIS]

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Dolyaks love to duel!

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Zoja.2631

Zoja.2631

Score and map as of 5 min ago…

Attachments:

Zona Eshe
Too Drunk To PvP[LUSH]
Standing United[STUN]-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

Welp I’m getting ready for reset so the match is over for me. Mad props to TC for the huge push, we are going to have our hands full tonight and next week for sure. You guys have got me working around the clock; I hope I can keep up!

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

capuchinseven.8395

How about I “think” we took first place twice this week and contuine to “think” we’ve dominated FA all week and “think” our bags fill up just as fast?

Did you finish in first place ::looks at the scoreboard::? We had first place a time or two early this week too…

It’s okay – I’m not going to stroke your ego too hard in my next comment, you do that enough yourself… However – TC did bring the pain this week, for sure, but I wouldn’t go around bragging about being ‘amazing’ because, really – You only finished in 2nd. Regardless how many times you took first. ::pats you on the head::

I am curious though… (lost the prediction link, sadly) – Is FA still blue this week?

::edit to add:: – I really don’t think what you did was ‘dominate’ us – unless you call throwing a crap ton of lootbags at us while we were eating your faces off in open field dominating us.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

capuchinseven.8395

Did you finish in first place ::looks at the scoreboard::? We had first place a time or two early this week too…

It’s okay – I’m not going to stroke your ego too hard in my next comment, you do that enough yourself… However – TC did bring the pain this week, for sure, but I wouldn’t go around bragging about being ‘amazing’ because, really – You only finished in 2nd. Regardless how many times you took first. ::pats you on the head::

I am curious though… (lost the prediction link, sadly) – Is FA still blue this week?

::edit to add:: – I really don’t think what you did was ‘dominate’ us – unless you call throwing a crap ton of lootbags at us while we were eating your faces off in open field dominating us.

Do you really want to push this vibe into next week? We all get bags. Good luck next match.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

I really like that when people quote my name, it turns into Evalakitten…. It’s kind of cute.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in WvW

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

Meh… golem-rushing is so last month. Mega-zergs auto-attacking gates down is what it’s all about now!

Amen, brother.

The new trend now is WxP trains or WxP balls.
Golem-rushing? Ppt game? That’s so pre-March 26th 2013.

May the biggest WxP ball/WxP train win the game~

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

capuchinseven.8395

Do you really want to push this vibe into next week? We all get bags. Good luck next match.

TC and Kain have been spewing bags after culling fix. No clue on who from FA is spewing bags. But I think if there was K/Dr stat to look at mine would be pretty superb this week.

I think at some point people need to adjust their game after the culling patch.

[SU]

(edited by xxxzavulonxxx.8413)

in WvW

Posted by: uneditedbrute.8136

uneditedbrute.8136

we’ll see you tonight TC/FA.

Attachments:

-Marrett-
-=Charr Jesus=-
[ZN] Zero Negative of Blackgate

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

capuchinseven.8395

TC and Kain have been spewing bags after culling fix. No clue on who from FA is spewing bags. But I think if there was K/Dr stat to look at mine would be pretty superb this week.

Its funny because you really believe it.

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

capuchinseven.8395

You seem familiar….weren’t you from Mag?

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Sunspots had been an FA hater since November of 2012. Just look at the posting history. Always condescending and negative towards them. Its probably best to ignore her.

Not sure about Zavulon.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Sunspots had been an FA hater since November of 2012. Just look at the posting history. Always condescending and negative towards them. Its probably best to ignore her.

Lol, are you the same one who called me the black spot on the server?

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Nope, but I can see why you would earn a reputation like that.

You seem to be stuck in a bit of a rut when it comes to favourite forum targets.

I hope you are able to get over your grudge one day. It’s really unhealthy to hold so much resentment towards a group of players on another server.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

capuchinseven.8395

I xferred with ~12.8k kills.. I have 14,311 kills. I reckon I died >10 times (and that may be overstating it) per night I ran my guardian with BT. Do the math.

And there’s video evidence as presented by Quenta.

Not bragging. Just stating sometimes people need to adjust their games when the game itself changes.

[SU]

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

I’m trying to decide if you guys are more like a cult, or a forum gang.

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Id prefer cooperative

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

You seem to be stuck in a bit of a rut when it comes to favourite forum targets.

I hope you are able to get over your grudge one day. It’s really unhealthy to hold so much resentment towards a group of players on another server.

Lol, you have thrown out more insults in this thread than anyone here combined.

I suggest you follow your own advice.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Harrish.8743

Harrish.8743

Not bragging. Just stating sometimes people need to adjust their games when the game itself changes.

I thought we adjusted pretty well last week

I like FA, but man some of your forum posters are odd birds. I’ve always wondered if the rest of the server is like that, or if most of your crew just cringe whenever they see these people post.

Hellfire Circus [HfC]

(edited by Harrish.8743)

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

capuchinseven.8395

I xferred with ~12.8k kills.. I have 14,311 kills. I reckon I died >10 times (and that may be overstating it) per night I ran my guardian with BT. Do the math.

You’re that guy from mag that’s been hating on servers with mass transfers am I right?

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

I like FA, but man some of your forum posters are odd birds. I’ve always wondered if the rest of the server is like that, or if most of your crew just cringe whenever they see these people post.

Culling patch was this week

[SU]

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

capuchinseven.8395

You’re that guy from mag that’s been hating on servers with mass transfers am I right?

Difference between me and mass xfer people is I didn’t come to FA for PPTs. I came on a drunken coin flip to join BT. If BT was in T8 I would’ve done the same thing.

[SU]

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

Lol im guessing you still have a lot less respect for FA then?

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

in WvW

Posted by: Azelroth.6801

Azelroth.6801

Too much chest thumping = yawn

Anyways, good fights all around TC, Kai and FA – I really love T2. The fights are competitive and fun. Keep it up ya’ll.

Azelroth [MoM] – Methods Of Mayhem
Commander @ Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Redscope.6215

Redscope.6215

capuchinseven.8395

Actually the funny part is that he’s not realizing how TC’s score shot way up immediately after the update and FA was crushed this week.

He’s like the sniper on your team in Battlefield with a 10-0 K/D sniping out of uncap spawn and claiming he’s won the game when clearly he’s bieng spawncamped.

“Yeh yeh my K/D boi! Wut wut!” … have fun when people start ragequitting FA and you have to spend 1000 gems to xfer again and bring your team down.

(edited by Redscope.6215)

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Lol, you have thrown out more insults in this thread than anyone here combined.

I suggest you follow your own advice.

prove it

I’m usually the nicest person in this thread, besides you of course

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

This match is over, there’s a new thread. Flash your badges over there, not here.

in WvW

Posted by: ShaunZ.1098

ShaunZ.1098

The rest of us are worse.

Gremmil – Fort Aspenwood Engineer
It’s [NERF] or nothing!

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

capuchinseven.8395

Actually the funny part is that he’s not realizing how TC’s score shot way up immediately after the update and FA was crushed this week.

He’s like the sniper on your team in Battlefield with a 10-0 K/D sniping out of uncap spawn and claiming he’s won the game when clearly he’s bieng spawncamped.

“Yeh yeh my K/D boi! Wut wut!” … have fun when people start ragequitting FA and you have to spend 1000 gems to xfer again and bring your team down.

Lol, I was on Maguuma. Do you think I give a kitten about PPT?

The collective reading comprehension of TC’s forum warriors is nil.

[SU]

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Lol im guessing you still have a lot less respect for FA then?

I don’t care about FA besides my peer. Perhaps if I meet people I might feel differently in the future.

[SU]

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

Yea that explains a lot, still complaining about numbers and transfers pray tell? Cus that’d be very weird in this tier.

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

I had fun in FA BL tonight. Figured I’d troll TC….

Attachments:

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)