3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: bigtankstarsp.3581

bigtankstarsp.3581

This is just idle speculation, which is what I am best at, but it strikes me that SoR likes to feed on the tears of children. The closest thing you’ll find in this game to the tears of children are the 2v1 posts on forums. The more you post complaining about how SoR is the root of your problem, the more SoR will love devouring your pain.

SoR isnt the root of anything but 3rd place… I just find it funny it takes 2 full zergs from 2 diff worlds to take valley… Oh btw yes both JQ and SoR left their BLs open to do it and still took so long.

[JL] Tstar D Engineer
[JL] Oakland Raider
B L A C K G AT E

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

Lol they are they are helping JQ win.. I have been in EB fighting off both JQ and EB for 45mins and neither can take valley from us… How sad is that? SoR pls just go to t2 so we can have a Decent fight thx…

Nothing sad about it. We don’t particularly want valley. We have already dealt the damage we were aiming to do by taking everything else you have on our side of the map. If SOR or JQ took Valley it would be a plus for us, but we weren’t really committed to taking it. Once the skill lag kicked in and we realised we wouldn’t be able to cast any abilities and auto-attacking was rare, we bailed as soon as we could.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

The closest thing you’ll find in this game to the tears of children are the 2v1 posts on forums.

As the game progresses, GW2 players will follow our DAoC tactics.

In DAoC , our 8 man could take out 40 player zergs. How? Easy. Assist, assist, assist.

To be fair, gw2 assist system is terrible. Or good depending on your opinion.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

This is just idle speculation, which is what I am best at, but it strikes me that SoR likes to feed on the tears of children. The closest thing you’ll find in this game to the tears of children are the 2v1 posts on forums. The more you post complaining about how SoR is the root of your problem, the more SoR will love devouring your pain.

SoR isnt the root of anything but 3rd place… I just find it funny it takes 2 full zergs from 2 diff worlds to take valley… Oh btw yes both JQ and SoR left their BLs open to do it and still took so long.

You do realize that JQ doesn’t send organized guilds to EB besides reset? After that we let thing’s shake out in the hands of our capable EB commanders who may represent large guilds but do not have more than a few guildies following them.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Can SoR come back from a 35k deficit folks?!?!?!

We have cut it in half already, and it may be possible!!

Lets go Rallians this is your time!!!! For SoR!!!!!!

Attachments:

(edited by SmokeyNYY.7841)

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Nuked.2360

Can SoR come back from a 35k deficit folks?!?!?!

We have cut it in half already, and it may be possible!!

Lets go Rallians this is your time!!!! For SoR!!!!!!

Between BG and SoR or JQ and SoR?

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

logging on tonight to put in some hours for SoR’s Oceanic. ; ))

the Spirits of the Wild beckon. hear them roar!
or screech.
or purr.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Map/score update and off to bed!

Score: http://i.imgur.com/EqFmYoP.jpg

Look at the map and tell me SOR hits JQ. LoL

If you say it enough times people will believe you.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Look at the map and tell me SOR hits JQ. LoL

If you say it enough times people will believe you.

The chat in that screenshot is very interesting, oh I wonder what they can be taking about……

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Line-of-Sight-Bug

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

(edited by Kreen.3925)

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: nideovinja.2543

nideovinja.2543

So glad JQ and SoR came for tea.

Attachments:

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

^^ that’s a lot of Super skins in the 2nd pic!D
lookin’ good.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Harvest.3108

Harvest.3108

Talentless.5708 did you used to play a DK in WoW on the Khaz’goroth server by the same name?

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score update!

Allll alllllllllllllllone

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

What kind of secret training are you BG guys giving those sharks @ bay on JQBL? The thing clearly chased me onto the land lol! Must be a new land shark upgrade

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Please make up your mind, are they not the root of your problem, or are they required to take valley?

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

I really hope this is just a hiccup for blackgate, their core players are great and have some of the most skilled players, if blackgate do infact implode it will just be two powerhouses unless all of Bg’s bandwagoners bandwagon somewhere else i’m sure the core will stay.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

I really hope this is just a hiccup for blackgate, their core players are great and have some of the most skilled players, if blackgate do infact implode it will just be two powerhouses unless all of Bg’s bandwagoners bandwagon somewhere else i’m sure the core will stay.

BG would far much better if it didn’t do things in spurts and heaves and just did what JQ does, not treat WvW like if we don’t get first the whole world will explode. That lead BG took this weekend was because JQ was all off experiencing this unique concept called “fun” in the form of 8bit stuffs. We saw that tick and said “bless their little hearts” and went back to smacking things with our pointy sticks and came back the next day/day after with a refreshing break from the same wvw content BG had been staring at without much of any break at all and continued to have more “fun.”

EDIT: SF does regularly bless peoples hearts and sometimes little hearts in mumble. We are all members of the Church of the Silly Flippers and welcome all into its fold who seek the blessing of their hearts.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

(edited by SFShinigami.2015)

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Vitu.3580

Vitu.3580

BG would far much better if it didn’t do things in spurts and heaves and just did what JQ does, not treat WvW like if we don’t get first the whole world will explode. That lead BG took this weekend was because JQ was all off experiencing this unique concept called “fun” in the form of 8bit stuffs. We saw that tick and said “bless their little hearts” and went back to smacking things with our pointy sticks and came back the next day/day after with a refreshing break from the same wvw content BG had been staring at without much of any break at all and continued to have more “fun.”

EDIT: SF does regularly bless peoples hearts and sometimes little hearts in mumble. We are all members of the Church of the Silly Flippers and welcome all into its fold who seek the blessing of their hearts.

JQ can take WvW less seriously because they have a never-ending WvW population. They can take breaks and others will fill in their spots while they are gone.

BG has a relatively low population, so when we decide to take a break we have virtually no presence on any of the WvW maps.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

That guild chat is very disturbing… I seriously hope you guys over in SOR aren’t exploiting to win.

That would be beyond pathetic.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update brought to you from my death bed!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

Geko read the top line in the chat frame. They are clearly talking about something in the adventure box.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Nuked.2360

Geko read the top line in the chat frame. They are clearly talking about something in the adventure box.

The adventure box thing that stay’s once they leave is what they said.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Line-of-Sight-Bug

not surprising in the least

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

(edited by Miiaah.5416)

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

It looks like all the real guilds from SOS are moving to SOR, I can’t wait to watch them beat BG down and send them back to T2, and all the bandwagon SOS guilds to another server. It’s already started with FOE and AGG being to afraid of Tsym and the rest and jumping ship. Who is going to be next!?!

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

It looks like all the real guilds from SOS are moving to SOR, I can’t wait to watch them beat BG down and send them back to T2, and all the bandwagon SOS guilds to another server. It’s already started with FOE and AGG being to afraid of Tsym and the rest and jumping ship. Who is going to be next!?!

No the real SoS guilds are still on SoS. TEAM!

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

Well the real question here is can they thump JQ the way BG did in a short time with much less coverage.

BG would probably be happy to go back to T2 actually, I doubt TC and Kain use box event exploits and neither are each others lapdogs for weeks on end. T1 has become a big skill lag filled zergosity, I would think BG still likes smaller 10 – 20 man fights map wide, at least they used to. BG also lost it’s top commander to real life and the amount of quality fights have diminished greatly. T2 would be a welcome change, BG accomplished what it came for

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

I don’t think we’re going back to t2 but I do think we’re probably going to get knocked down to third place overall pretty soon unless we get more transfers.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Fixeon, https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Line-of-Sight-Bug

They are definitely talking about something in the adventure box.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

Well, I have not seen any dodgy arrow carts being used on any of the sieges I took part in today. Not to say someone isn’t. They could be trying to replicate the problem so they can send videos to Anet. Could be something else. I have not seen anyone complaining of dodgy arrowcarts today. So as of right now I am not worried.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Bishop.5938

Bishop.5938

I don’t think we’re going back to t2 but I do think we’re probably going to get knocked down to third place overall pretty soon unless we get more transfers.

why do u need more transfers just get more leet skillz and be better at gw2

Roundy (Sanctum of Rall)
[Blud] Blood Hammer

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Israel.7056

why do u need more transfers just get more leet skillz and be better at gw2

Because this is a numbers game not a skills game.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

@Jackums:

You might want to take a look at the map I posted right above your post. Looks like a lot of red there to me. Oh yeah, and who finished third last week?

SoR getting stronger coverage doesn’t mean BG gets hit less and JQ more, it means you both get hit more.

I never said SoR never hits JQ. I said the general nature of the competition during the time I’m on is very JQ vs. BG. The defensiveness is hardly necessary.

It is funny to hear BG saying that SoR doesn’t focus JQ during asian times while I think is the opposite. Everytime when I played in those time zones surprisingly it is SoR getting more focused by Foo while MERC/Thai either help JQ with wiping and/or try to cap SoR objectives at the same time. MERC/Thai have numbers but they choose to focus SoR instead.
Meantime, to maintain objectivity I urge you to check the link below and see Foo video, most fights are against SoR…

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Israel.7056

Seven minutes of footage is supposed to prove what?

Imagine how many hours worth of fights we’re not seeing.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Brought to you by the loving friends who think beating each other up is really hugging!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

Well the real question here is can they thump JQ the way BG did in a short time with much less coverage.

BG would probably be happy to go back to T2 actually, I doubt TC and Kain use box event exploits and neither are each others lapdogs for weeks on end. T1 has become a big skill lag filled zergosity, I would think BG still likes smaller 10 – 20 man fights map wide, at least they used to. BG also lost it’s top commander to real life and the amount of quality fights have diminished greatly. T2 would be a welcome change, BG accomplished what it came for

I find it funny youre complaining about SOR ‘exploiting’ and also saying you won. Siege capping your competition isn’t exploiting? Lets face it, we all know thats the only reason BG won. You can talk big all you want, but most of JQ simply didnt play those last days because of it, while BG pulled ridiculous long shifts just to win by what…. 10k? It must suck to have that overshadow your ‘victory’. Winning by exploiting isnt really winning IMO. I also find it hilarious you talk about BG not grouping it’s entire zones population on 1 tag, when thats the exact opposite of what I always see.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

since i’ve spent basically the past 3 weeks in SoR bl, am I allowed to complain about getting 2v1??? It’s constant battles between JQ and BG pushing us with all they got. Honestly I see JQ push us harder than BG ever does (they run away less too, go figure).
I lol @ BG still complaining about EB…….WELCOME TO BLUE SIDE. Sorry you guys have gotten used to being green/red everytime

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Zen.8497

Israel.7056
“Seven minutes of footage is supposed to prove what?

Imagine how many hours worth of fights we’re not seeing.”

Actually that is a video which is a compilation of footage taken over a certain period of time. The Foo video represents their best fights and most memorable moments over a certain period of time. Going back to my original point they show more fights with SoR, hence quod erat demonstrandum. Hope this helps!

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Israel.7056

All that video demonstrates is that they’ve fought SoR, not necessarily that they’ve fought SoR more than BG. We cannot know from watching that video who they’ve been fighting more. Whether or not the fights they show were the “best” or more “memorable” is irrelevant.

Critical thinking.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

All that video demonstrates is that they’ve fought SoR, not necessarily that they’ve fought SoR more than BG. We cannot know from watching that video who they’ve been fighting more. Whether or not the fights they show were the “best” or more “memorable” is irrelevant.

Critical thinking.

If you were thinking critically, you would stop with the stupid 2v1 talk. It’s getting old BG.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Israel.7056

If you were thinking critically, you would stop with the stupid 2v1 talk. It’s getting old BG.

If you were thinking critically (and reading the thread) you would realize I’m neither Blackgate server itself nor am I complaining about 2v1s.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Burl.9567

If you were thinking critically (and reading the thread) you would realize I’m neither Blackgate server itself nor am I complaining about 2v1s.

You are arguing with a guy who is arguing with a guy about 2v1. Are you not, by extension, arguing about 2v1 then? If you aren’t, then why respond to the topic at all?

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Killing both BG and JQ alike.

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Burl.9567

Killing both BG and JQ alike.

I love the 2:58 mark on that video.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Israel.7056

You are arguing with a guy who is arguing with a guy about 2v1. Are you not, by extension, arguing about 2v1 then? If you aren’t, then why respond to the topic at all?

No I’m not arguing about 2v1. I’m simply pointing out that one cannot conclude who fights who more from a 7 minute video. I’ve not stated a position about the 2v1 issue.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Zen.8497

Critical thinking.

I realize that I’m wasting my time. Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Asglarek.8976

Asglarek.8976

You’re too funny I told you JQ would be on cruise control through this match up you saw last week what happens when we mash on the gas now that was a thumping the shenanigens bg pulled 2 weeks ago only managed 2 things 1) kitten off JQ,2) an asterisked win for bg that ultimately resulted in all the bandwagon sos to transfer again.

Hope you enjoyed your latest venture in to t1 as it probably be your last for a long long time but then again I hear bg prefers to rp in t2 anyway.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Quick update <15chars>

Attachments:

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Israel.7056

I realize that I’m wasting my time. Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt.

If your goal is to convince me to accept that amount of data as being sufficient grounds to form an actual opinion then yes I’d say you’re wasting your time.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Zen.8497

GekoHayate.2451
Fixeon.5076:

“Geko read the top line in the chat frame. They are clearly talking about something in the adventure box.

Fixeon, https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Line-of-Sight-Bug

They are definitely talking about something in the adventure box.”

Funny thing BG, keep trolling about an SoR player talking in the chat box about a thread that was started and posted in forums by a BG player. It really makes SoR the bad guy,
It seems there is a certain state of mind that comes before the fall…

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

All the real SoS guilds are moving to SoR?

all the bandwagon SoS guilds are moving to another server?

SoR have OCX, TSym, and maybe 1 other guild coming (sorry if i have forgotten others), meanwhile BG have ND, AOI and MERC and neither are moving.

Oh my poor JQ, how you love spreading lies.

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate