globe.7238

Heres a score update.

Attachments:

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Geronomo.5317

Geronomo.5317

So, what guilds left Blackgate today? Heard from a guildie that he saw one guild advertising in Lion’s Arch about moving servers.

The Seldom Seen, Mesmer- [Gods] (I have a commander tag now!)
Co-leader of the Dead Gods on Blackgate!

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

I like how no one is talking about what is actually going on and all we have left is a few trolls that come op with dumb stuff from all sides.

Today RK took BG border land back from JQ. It was fun.

The first push on Garrison did not go perfect they got a upgrade when there door was at about 25% to every thing was back up and our RAMS where down so out we went. We got our supply and back we came and burnt Garrison to the ground. They had 3 freaking trebs in there.

From there we rushed BAY!. Took it while SoR was still trying to treb there way inside and BOOM! BG was more or less ours again.

After that came some hours worth of wiping the SoR and JQ zergs over and over and over again, but unluckily we did not have time to try and crack hills. It was fun murdering you guys i hope you will come at me again.

Look for the giant Norn with the horned helm. That is me and i hope you will bring me more to kill. Well time to sleep. Having fun playing forum warriors while i sleep.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

(edited by Waage.2047)

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Nighty night Waage. Nice work out there today.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Pvp.2758:

You do realize the first few weeks SoR was in Tier 1, JQ was a powerhouse server, BG just absorbed 75% of SoS and SoR was just SoR (+ 90% of SBI and various other transfers).

Edited for GREAT JUSTICE.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Nighty night Waage. Nice work out there today.

Yeah it was fun and thanks for the support.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Funny thing is…. Noone mention 9Dragon

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

Blackgate has already stomped SoR. Since being in T1 they were 2nd for the first 2 weeks and took first the 3rd week. SoR was in their usual 3rd place spot.

Why 3rd place, because they are too afraid to do anything against JQ because they know that they would crumble trying to defend both JQ and BG. And the fact that SoR is afraid to challenge JQ works to JQs benefit. They can go after BG knowing SoR will join in and not take points from them.

How long has SoR been in T1 now and never once came close to taking top spot. It says a lot about a server that just rolls over and accepts 2nd or 3rd.

Many on BG enjoy fighting against JQs numbers and coverage, what is wearing on BG is the yappy poodle constantly nipping at our ankles when we fight the top dog.

Spitting More Trollish Garbage!

An “Asterisk” win hardly validates the roller coaster that is currently BG.
And that “yappy poodle” will be in Tier 1 for a long while slowly building its server the “right” way… so get used to it if you don’t drop again.

You need to put your ego aside for a moment and realize if JQ wants to win, they will win (they have shown how hard they can go) a 1 week fluke means nothing… even a blind squirrel can get a nut from time to time.

So at this point in time why bash your head against a wall?…it only burns people out, and demoralizes your rallians?

Both servers long term strategy should be to consistently maintain a competitive server while adding quality guilds who want to play on your server(and enjoy Tier 1 style play).

<3
Blinxxx/The Graced SOR

Summary: We the people of France(SoR) humbly surrender to Germany(JQ) because we know we cant win and wont even try.

ya when SoR NA prime ticks for 300-400 ppt everynight followed by flipping an entire bl, we are only attacking BG! Also the past couple days SoR has been ticking higher than BG during SEA prime. I guess if we’re france that would make you guys Poland.

How long has SoR been in Tier 1?
How many times have they been in first?

Nuff said.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

How long has SoR been in Tier 1?
How many times have they been in first?

Nuff said.

Not really, if you understand how this game works.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: fragnstein.3486

fragnstein.3486

I"m confused, which is it

The facts are this: JQ can take 1st place without trying. BG can take first place by burning themselves out. Lets not forget you guys took first place then took 3rd place the week after it. You cannot sustain 1st place. SoR could probably do the same thing as BG but that is not our playing style. We are not going to force people to log in for 16 hour shifts for 4 days in a row to make sure we get 1st place for a week.

SoR hits JQ just as hard as they do BG. And JQ hits SoR just as hard as they do BG. On SoR we boast we have the best NA… Maybe, maybe not. But I have to say we have the most resilient NA. We push people off of BLs every night… Yet I have never been pushed off of a map. (until people start logging off for the night) We have had a few bad nights as all servers have. So I shouldn’t say it never happens but it is very rare that we pull out of a map.

At the end of the week we don’t care if we are 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. You know why? Because every week we are getting stronger. And we have fun playing. As a game should be. If you treat a game as though it is a second job, I sure as hell hope you are a professional gamer and are actually getting paid for it. Because at the end of the day bragging rights are only relevant in the present. A few weeks, months, or years down the line things will change and no one will care that you won.

or this

Lots of overtime was had. Many major guilds on SoR also ran NA events in Asian time zone(people were told to wake up early if they are on the east coast). It’s actually become the norm now to help out our Asians who lack the numbers until we get more transfers.

(edited by fragnstein.3486)

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

I"m confused, which is it

The facts are this: JQ can take 1st place without trying. BG can take first place by burning themselves out. Lets not forget you guys took first place then took 3rd place the week after it. You cannot sustain 1st place. SoR could probably do the same thing as BG but that is not our playing style. We are not going to force people to log in for 16 hour shifts for 4 days in a row to make sure we get 1st place for a week.

SoR hits JQ just as hard as they do BG. And JQ hits SoR just as hard as they do BG. On SoR we boast we have the best NA… Maybe, maybe not. But I have to say we have the most resilient NA. We push people off of BLs every night… Yet I have never been pushed off of a map. (until people start logging off for the night) We have had a few bad nights as all servers have. So I shouldn’t say it never happens but it is very rare that we pull out of a map.

At the end of the week we don’t care if we are 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. You know why? Because every week we are getting stronger. And we have fun playing. As a game should be. If you treat a game as though it is a second job, I sure as hell hope you are a professional gamer and are actually getting paid for it. Because at the end of the day bragging rights are only relevant in the present. A few weeks, months, or years down the line things will change and no one will care that you won.

or this

Lots of overtime was had. Many major guilds on SoR also ran NA events in Asian time zone(people were told to wake up early if they are on the east coast). It’s actually become the norm now to help out our Asians who lack the numbers until we get more transfers.

Like the number of licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop, the world may never know.

And on a slightly related note every time Hoots posts I’m going to imagine that owl.

Attachments:

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

Blackgate has already stomped SoR. Since being in T1 they were 2nd for the first 2 weeks and took first the 3rd week. SoR was in their usual 3rd place spot.

Why 3rd place, because they are too afraid to do anything against JQ because they know that they would crumble trying to defend both JQ and BG. And the fact that SoR is afraid to challenge JQ works to JQs benefit. They can go after BG knowing SoR will join in and not take points from them.

How long has SoR been in T1 now and never once came close to taking top spot. It says a lot about a server that just rolls over and accepts 2nd or 3rd.

Many on BG enjoy fighting against JQs numbers and coverage, what is wearing on BG is the yappy poodle constantly nipping at our ankles when we fight the top dog.

And that “yappy poodle” will be in Tier 1 for a long while slowly building its server the “right” way… so get used to it if you don’t drop again.

You need to put your ego aside for a moment and realize if JQ wants to win, they will win (they have shown how hard they can go) a 1 week fluke means nothing… even a blind squirrel can get a nut from time to time.

So at this point in time why bash your head against a wall?…it only burns people out, and demoralizes your rallians?

Both servers long term strategy should be to consistently maintain a competitive server while adding quality guilds who want to play on your server(and enjoy Tier 1 style play).

<3
Blinxxx/The Graced SOR

How about you ask Waha FOO what it was like playing on the largest SEA server presence in the world and not having anyone to help you when you needed them the most? Jade Quarry lost because they imploded and the majority gave up, I’ve never seen it so empty on a day like that day.

Firstly, FOO is spelt as Fo0. Secondly, Waha is a nice guy, never scolds and so hence many of the pugs join him during SEA.

I have played with waha for many months. And 8 out of 10 times, when his guild and pugs combine, the entire maps turn green.

He never cheats, he works hard and is most importantly, the GOD of SEA.

I don’t disagree with a single thing you say, and you don’t disagree with a single thing I say except the lettering of FoO o_o

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

<3
Blinxxx/The Graced SOR

How about you ask Waha FOO what it was like playing on the largest SEA server presence in the world and not having anyone to help you when you needed them the most? Jade Quarry lost because they imploded and the majority gave up, I’ve never seen it so empty on a day like that day.

Firstly, FOO is spelt as Fo0. Secondly, Waha is a nice guy, never scolds and so hence many of the pugs join him during SEA.

I have played with waha for many months. And 8 out of 10 times, when his guild and pugs combine, the entire maps turn green.

He never cheats, he works hard and is most importantly, the GOD of SEA.

Just to clear it up FoO is the raid guild for WvW purposes but the main guild is FOO. Difference being one is for keeping track of who is the wvw’ers in FOO and who are also part of the SEA alliance that FOO has spearheaded. And waha doesn’t get mad all he does is expect everyone to put in their best effort in return for the hard work.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Great fights in BG BL tonight team! wtg!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Update <15 more chars>

Attachments:

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

you guys are craycray in here.

but i love you all regardless. some awesome fun 3 way fights the other day.
hopefully will be bringing my super spider mini sidekick onto the fields with me tonight!

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

@fragnstein.3486

Well you see you have to understand what our NA playing with oceanics/asianics is about. We are not waking up early to stack the server so we have super high PPT. We are getting up to support our oceanics/asianics. We get up early one day of the week to have fun with them in the morning. (and its a blast). Second, it is not required of anyone. We were asked to get up or stay up if we can. Those of us who do wake up early generally go to bed early too in order to do so. Is it overtime? Maybe, but not really as if we were to take that time and put it onto the end of our NA primetime instead of going to bed early and waking up early the PPT effect would be much greater. The whole point of it is community. Which is what our server is about.

We are not forcing anyone to throw in 16 hour shifts, in fact we are not even asking anyone to do so. A few may have done so. But that was their choice.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Pvp.2758:

You do realize the first few weeks SoR was in Tier 1, JQ was a powerhouse server, BG just absorbed 75% of SoS and SoR was just SoR (+ 90% of SBI and various other transfers).

Actually that edit is wrong.

A more accurate percentage of SBI forces that moved are 50% of SBI NA to JQ. 45% of SBI NA to Kaineng and 5% SBI NA to SoR.

80% of SBI Asian to SoR, 20% SBI Asian to JQ.

This was the final move when free transfers ended. WM is not included in these percentile as they left much earlier.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Zaiphyr.4763

Zaiphyr.4763

Pvp.2758:

Actually that edit is wrong.

A more accurate percentage of SBI forces that moved are 50% of SBI NA to JQ. 45% of SBI NA to Kaineng and 5% SBI NA to SoR.

80% of SBI Asian to SoR, 20% SBI Asian to JQ.

This was the final move when free transfers ended. WM is not included in these percentile as they left much earlier.

Man that post really makes me miss you guys over in SBI, maybe someday everyone will get that itch and come on home. Good times in ol’ SBI.

The Real [CoV] Children of Vengeance- Sanctum of Rall.
An 80 for any situation, I got what you need.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update brought to you by the LOVE asura and my lovely friends!

Much <3 to them!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

Score Update! Keep pushin SoR!

Attachments:

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Iiiiiiiiiiiiii ishj tooo drunbk to play tonight…….mayyy thje best m,an win

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Pictures and score just for you my darling friend!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Pictures and score just for you my darling friend!

Awesome as usual Cuddle,
Tyty

Go Go SoR !!!

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

Not only do we 2v1 BG, we also now have Devs fighting for us.

3vBG!

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Rinoa.8915

Rinoa.8915

Not sure what’s up with all the drama here. We’re all having fun in a game and representing our guilds/servers. No need for bashing.

That said, let’s keep up the good fun Please keep providing updates for those of us at work!

Rinoa
Elementalist of [MYTH]
Jade Quarry

(edited by Rinoa.8915)

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

An ill wind is blowing as the tides turn in Tier 2 as Tarnished Coast push on into 1st. Might we see a JQ-SoR-TC T1 yet?

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: fragnstein.3486

fragnstein.3486

3vBG!

What better place to chech skill lag then with the biggest zergball server!

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

3vBG!

Seriously. We had some major lag last night, and 3 or 4 devs showed up.

Sanctum of Rall

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Midnightjade.3520

Midnightjade.3520

3vBG!

Seriously. We had some major lag last night, and 3 or 4 devs showed up.

Yeah, lots of folks were complaining about skill lag yesterday. I was on a treb half the time, and they fire pretty slow so I guess I didn’t really notice. But it was all over the chat.

Onyx: Norn Guardian 80. Queen in Tatters: Asura Mesmer 80.
[The Flameseeker Prophecies] 4/11/13
Itinerant, no guild.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

Y’all need to stop and think about this ‘my server/your server’ stuff. All servers are made up of essentially the same types of people: gamers. Claiming one server is a weak willed bunch of bandwagoners is absolutely stupid. Those weak willed badnwagoners or just gamers like you and me. And they’re only a small part of a server.

I often wonder what it would be like if they’d chosen different names for the servers. Or given us less servers to choose from. I bet anything that we’d all be playing with a very different group of players, but claiming the exact same things.

The people you say all these negative things about were a name change away from being your best buddies in game. Plain and simple, I bet they could secretly swap the players in one major guild with the players from another and without TS or mumble, no one would know it.

Harping on coverage is one thing. That’s real. But saying one server is the hard working good guys and another is a bunch of devious front running lazy bad people is just nonsense. We’re gamers. The servers are no more than name tags. We all could have ended up on different servers and not noticed much of a difference.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

Honestly I feel like Smokee leaving has been a way bigger deal than Agg or FoE leaving no disrespect to either guild but HB carried BG imo. Hardly see them anymore.

This . Smokee’s absence has been far more noticeable . But im not a SEA player

This without a doubt, not only Smokee, but several other prominent HB as well. They balanced the guilds that run scared and always seemed to lose our entire BGBL ( even to Kain and TC, yikes) with scatter brained commanding while blaming it on pugs in TS.
So many occasions I witnessed HB completely flip a map with 20 people and tactics against superior numbers, one night I remember 18 of us blew through 30+WarMachine and 20 or so pugs during the T2 matchup. They (WM zerglings) left the map after several successful headhuntings via superb scouting. This was a daily occurrence whenever HB was on.
Orcommanderx (HB) is another no fear commander that could run to a map with confused commanders, grab up 10 pugs and flip 1/3 the map in no time.

I was on a couple days ago and there was a commander running around with 50 people flipping camps in a large circular motion around the map trying to tag a tower until a couple arrow carts lit up and then scurry off to the next camp, I see this frequently and mix this with the other servers love for Mega Zerg / lapdog map lagging defenses and it really just makes WvW boring.

Gone are the days of HB having an effect on all 4 maps, my guess is 1/3 the BG PPT left with Smokee and the others from HB

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Zen.8497

An ill wind is blowing as the tides turn in Tier 2 as Tarnished Coast push on into 1st. Might we see a JQ-SoR-TC T1 yet?

It is possible. Hopefully that WM and the other guilds in that time slot also realize that their safest bet for T1 and possibly first place is to transfer to SoR.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Score update 6:24 AM PST.

Attachments:

Sanghae, legends can be true.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

hex.3218

It is possible. Hopefully that WM and the other guilds in that time slot also realize that their safest bet for T1 and possibly first place is to transfer to SoR.

That’s not going to happen. No offense meant, but I can tell you with certainty they will not move.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

hex.3218

I like BG and don’t want to see them drop a tier.

As far as SoR not attacking us. Laughable. Transfer over for a week and you’ll see. They attack us very very hard, usually on the west of BL and North through to WC and Rouges on EB. This whole ‘lapdog’ thing is a joke. If anything BG is our ‘lapdog’ (which is totally laughable as well, but less so than SoR) because they always hit SoR hard.

If BG ignored SoR and only hit us, SoR would be in third place.

Lapdog arguements are easy to make but completely false.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Zen.8497

That’s not going to happen. No offense meant, but I can tell you with certainty they will not move.

No offense taken, I try to abide by two things, first every choice you make has an end result and secondly there is nothing certain in a man’s life but that he must lose it.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Score Update! Keep pushin SoR!

Geez Roanark, take a break man! What are you now rank 70?

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

Politics and coverage war. Tier 1 is legit no joke a full blown war. JQ is awesome at what they do and SoR hats off to you guys. You have all come a long way and im happy to watch you grow. Everyone wants the top spot because what else do we play for? I good chunk of us at BG know this is not a spiteful double team its just part of a three way fight. It happens! I hope if for whatever reason BG can’t keep up with this that SoR keeps up the push and takes first. The community on your server is great. I did some research about you guys and it totally changed how I felt. Anyways good luck everyone hopefully we can all just keep it up and stay in t1.

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

I like BG and don’t want to see them drop a tier.

As far as SoR not attacking us. Laughable. Transfer over for a week and you’ll see. They attack us very very hard, usually on the west of BL and North through to WC and Rouges on EB. This whole ‘lapdog’ thing is a joke. If anything BG is our ‘lapdog’ (which is totally laughable as well, but less so than SoR) because they always hit SoR hard.

If BG ignored SoR and only hit us, SoR would be in third place.

Lapdog arguements are easy to make but completely false.

Who wants to fight for second? According to your logic which is sound, just the wrong server, and SoR only attacked JQ and BG only attacked JQ then JQ would be in 3rd and we all would be in a fight for 1st. SoR plays it just like JQ played in Jan. when BG went to T1, They sat in their defenses, poked/ probed at BG and waited for the Oceanic/Sea times and took all of BGs goodies but still not touching SoS for days on end. Maps split perfectly down the middle all week long

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

Did you know if you’re on the blue server, you often don’t see the fights that happen between red and green. At the same time, you see nearly every fight that involves blue.

It can make it sorta look like everyone is just fighting blue and not each other, if you’re on the blue team of course.

-Desirz Matheon

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Their strategy has clearly been effective. They are the clear second for now.

The meta will have to change once SoR starts playing for first. Both BG and JQ will be working to take points away from SoR.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

Okay guys, congratulations to Jade Quarry for taking the 1st spot this week(1 billion consecutive times), to Sanctum of Rall for taking the 2nd spot this week(2 consecutive times), and Blackgate for taking the last spot (2 consecutive times).

JQ will be the best coverage wise. 1st place monster.

SoR will have the best people i’ve met so far. If they don’t fit the community they get excommunicated.

BG as i’ve said a month ago about 2 guilds moving out of your server which actually happened last week (FoE and Agg). I’ve talked again with my source, another pending guild from asian timezone is planning to leave Blackgate as of last week’s BG fiasco. Goodnight BG.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

SoR will have the best people i’ve met so far. If they don’t fit the community they get excommunicated.

Lol the Cult of Rall.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: btowl.7869

btowl.7869

Lol the Cult of Rall.

lol you’d better believe it!

Engineer
What do you mean there are other races than Asura?

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

I hope Blackgate doesn’t fall apart because I think they ran out of transfers to get to their server…

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Thank god the King of Gondor summoned an army of ghosts that dwelled in the jumping puzzle to secure our 2nd place victory again.

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Thnx for the bags!

Attachments:

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

hex.3218

Did you know if you’re on the blue server, you often don’t see the fights that happen between red and green. At the same time, you see nearly every fight that involves blue.

It can make it sorta look like everyone is just fighting blue and not each other, if you’re on the blue team of course.

This is what I’m saying right here.

I know for a fact SoR doesn’t ‘sit in their defenses’ and ‘wait for SEA time’ because I get hit hard by them all the time, especially at BAY. Every night!

Maybe at a certain time of day, on one map, for a little while, they hold up and defend. We ALL do that. If SoR is a JQ lap dog, then it’s a zombie dog and only in our lap because it wants to eat us.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ