3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

you mean when your zerg gets rolled like usual when numbers are even right

good job on not sending like 2 people to stop fully upgraded dolyaks so the wall could fully repair while you sat outside bay’s wall waiting on trebs for 15 minutes though. and losing everything else on the map to like 5 people. pure genius maneuvers.

Goodness you’re angry. Want a cookie?

Being critical does not equal angry despite TC’s ongoing attempts to paint it as such. Sounds like he was retorting a snarky remark with a snarky remark. Fair game.

Lol. I’m glad it was you that posted that. Haha….

L’enfer, c’est les autres

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Sab.5291

Sab.5291

Well I am happy to report, That you wonderful FA people finally took your first Kaine tower today in EB… Congrats!!! It is only Tuesday…

I am the One and Only, Sab!
“STUN”
Find me in the front of the TC zurg

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

you mean when your zerg gets rolled like usual when numbers are even right

good job on not sending like 2 people to stop fully upgraded dolyaks so the wall could fully repair while you sat outside bay’s wall waiting on trebs for 15 minutes though. and losing everything else on the map to like 5 people. pure genius maneuvers.

Not sure where you learned that 2 to 1 is even, but you should contact your elementary school and complain.

Although i agree, we took way too long. Not sure what our commander was doing.

it was probably me i’m the worst commander on tc

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

Well I am happy to report, That you wonderful FA people finally took your first Kaine tower today in EB… Congrats!!! It is only Tuesday…

Thanks man it was a hard fought victory.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Good fights in FABL tonight. The Fort Aspenwood militia always puts up a great defense. Score too.

Attachments:

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Catixie.6351

Catixie.6351

Another awesome day with odin and night. 2 and a half hours late for lunch cause of you guys =). Hopefully yous are still going once I’m finished cooking

Katixie TC

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Well, after spending time with the BT folks tonight, one thing is apparent. They like coming to SM, kinda like skritt and shinies. Which leads to the question: Have you had your shiny today?
I guess if we ask BT the answer to life, the universe, and everything else, we would get “SM”. Pretty sure there was more than 42 FA in that zerg though….

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Score Update! Keep pushing TC!

Attachments:

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Score Update! Keep pushing TC!

We are, we are! Trying to get FA’s last keep, the one in EB, but it’s a hard one to take versus a zerg, so it will take some time.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Chipperz.2594

Chipperz.2594

Woah !! that score update seriously blows ! Why is it everyday about 1 – 2 hour before our Oceanics logon in FA our whole map flips to PAPER……………….. Fun times ahead, time to flip it all back Lookout TC were coming for you !

[AVTR] Chippahz…

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Alodar.5794

Alodar.5794

TSL had a great time in the FA borderlands tonight.

We’ll be back.

Madember – Level 80 Elementalist
Madamber – Level 80 Guardian
Guild Leader of TSL (www.shadowlegion.net)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Tallis.5607

After an good night’s work, the score is…

Kaineg : 134,463 +345
TC : 127,504 +265
FA : 118,764 +100

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Eastevil.1534

Eastevil.1534

Its all fun and games until Kaineng lags out the server with their population capping zergs.

Irony coming from a server that most times puts out 40+ man zergs as well.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Terra Dactyl.2047

Terra Dactyl.2047

Its all fun and games until Kaineng lags out the server with their population capping zergs.

Because 40 is the population cap. Oh wait…

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Murderin.8269

Murderin.8269

Special thanks to AVTR for the 21 confusion stacks.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

I think Murderin plays in the Oceanic time, I doubt they have 40 man zergs running around all over the place at that time but if they do then it’s good news, to my ears anyhow.

As far as NA times goes.Last night in FA BL was good times. Lots of supply draining offensives, huge battles and just plain out great fun.
The battle for Hills keep was a prolonged battle where TC applied pressure all over the map in an attempt to keep FA defenders moving and draining supply rebuilding walls/gates and seige.
Special thanks to RET for showing up in force to hold Hills keep as long as you did.We hope to see you guys again this evening.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

Special thanks to AVTR for the 21 confusion stacks.

Anytime :-)
21 stack?!Darn,it’s supposed to be 25!….back to boot camp…

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Eastevil.1534

Eastevil.1534

I think Murderin plays in the Oceanic time, I doubt they have 40 man zergs running around all over the place at that time but if they do then it’s good news, to my ears anyhow.

As far as NA times goes.Last night in FA BL was good times. Lots of supply draining offensives, huge battles and just plain out great fun.
The battle for Hills keep was a prolonged battle where TC applied pressure all over the map in an attempt to keep FA defenders moving and draining supply rebuilding walls/gates and seige.
Special thanks to RET for showing up in force to hold Hills keep as long as you did.We hope to see you guys again this evening.

True TC doesn’t have 40+ man zergs running during oceanic time, however the incident in question was during US time and definitely more that 40 TC running around outside bay.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

True TC doesn’t have 40+ man zergs running during oceanic time, however the incident in question was during US time and definitely more that 40 TC running around outside bay.

In that case it’s a wash.FA may be experiencing the same thing TC is. There isn’t enough to put up huge numbers on every borderland at the same time in most cases.
I can’t tell you how many times we came up against huge FA forces last night and that’s a good thing, IMHO of course.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

Go Tarnished Coast!! This is your personal cheerleader stopping by to cheer some more for you! You can do IT. Hope you can conquer all this week!!

Sincerely,

your secret fan club

Talons [BT]

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Everyone zergs in the top 3 tiers and it just a way of life. No point in arguing it beyond that. If anyone doesn’t want zergs, try a lower tier server.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

It is not my intention to argue with anyone whatsoever, but last night on FABL whatever fight between TC and FA was going on at Hills was causing ~1sec skill delay on the entire rest of the map. There was a TC army that ran us over near FABL north camp that actually seemed to re-break culling for a second. It was terrifying, painful, but above all hilarious and not to be taken seriously. My point being this is T2 and there are a lot of people regardless of server, so I don’t think of all the silly battles hashed out here that population should be one of them.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Everyone zergs in the top 3 tiers and it just a way of life. No point in arguing it beyond that. If anyone doesn’t want zergs, try a lower tier server.

Interesting that you say that. FA just had a group of players go to a lower tier for a couple weeks and they were very surprised to see the lower tiers have just as much zerging going on. They may not have as many zergs over a 24hr period, but its not any better down there.

The bio mass is everywhere.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

I fail to see why people view zerging as a problem… Strength in numbers is a very, very old concept.

Yeah, it stinks to be the other guys sometimes, but it always has. Always will.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

hello all,

how’s the queue time for you guys during NA prime time (8PM to 1AM EST)?

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

It’s more of a when instead of a how. But clicky is how. It’s not very queuey either if it’s not Friday.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

hello all,

how’s the queue time for you guys during NA prime time (8PM to 1AM EST)?

I don’t play reset night so I can’t say there. During the week: KN EB queue is about ~10 mins during most of prime time. KBL will queue for a few minutes (5 maybe) most nights around 11pm EST for about an hour. There are basically never queues on enemy BL on KN.

love,

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Harrish.8743

Harrish.8743

It’s about the same on TC. Friday we’ll have long queues on all maps. After that we’ll have short queues (5-15 min generally) on EB and TC BL during portions of NA prime time. We rarely have queues on the other BL’s, and if so they’re never more than a few minutes.

BTW – score update please.

Hellfire Circus [HfC]

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Tallis.5607

Kaineg : 150,845 +280
TC : 139,985 +290
FA : 129,430 +125

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Fenrir.5461

Fenrir.5461

GJ Kain holding hills in FABL, oh wait that wasn’t your keep it was TC’s, and you didnt even take it just came in with your zerg, and left
getting double teamed all week sure is fun

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Goobaaa.8241

Goobaaa.8241

GJ Kain holding hills in FABL, oh wait that wasn’t your keep it was TC’s, and you didnt even take it just came in with your zerg, and left

zerg for points brah

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Krycek.1269

Krycek.1269

I know what ya mean buddy, I got killed by 2 thieves yesterday, one from kn and one from FA and after they killed me they just ran away. This stuff just gets old! I’m lookin for you two btw!

Olyn Deschain – Guardian[LAID]
Duey Decimator – Thief

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Goobaaa.8241

I know what ya mean buddy, I got killed by 2 thieves yesterday, one from kn and one from FA and after they killed me they just ran away. This stuff just gets old! I’m lookin for you two btw!

keep looking

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Fenrir.5461

Fenrir.5461

zerg for points brah

not much points when you dont actually take anything just defend the other teams kitten

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Goobaaa.8241

zerg for points brah

not much points when you dont actually take anything just defend the other teams kitten

talking bout kn

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

Yeah, the double teaming that TC has been having to put up with is simply, well, too harsh to put into words.

All kidding aside.FA has every opportunity to zerg anyone back.We have all seen the zergs that all 3 servers can put on the field of battle. You really need to represent FA with something other than whining about a double team that doesn’t exist.
You guys did a nice job with that huge zerg you had defending Hills keep last night in FABL, more of that please, less of the, you know, excuses.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Krycek.1269

Krycek.1269

keep looking

I will! And if I find them ooooohhhh boy, I will try to kill them so hard!

Olyn Deschain – Guardian[LAID]
Duey Decimator – Thief

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

It’s like I live in the universe of Groundhog Day every time I read this forum. Only there is no Bill Murray, just endless high pitched whining about double teaming, and for that I am disappoint.

love,

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

sorry

commander is colorblind

really embarassing/awkward sorry again

some terrible idiot in [pre]

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

sorry

commander is colorblind

really embarassing/awkward sorry again

I have to admit.Funny,funny stuff.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Harrish.8743

Harrish.8743

Maybe I’m missing something, but why would KN and TC need/want to double-team FA?

BTW – hilarious post shortcake

Hellfire Circus [HfC]

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

To FA complaining about 2v1, a common scenario:

TC Scout 1: FA Zerg pushing KN Garri, around 15-20, looks like they are working on Inner

TC Commander: Roger that, let’s see if we can roll in behind them and Cap

(Zerg proceeds to roll FA from behind and begins pushing for control)

TC Scout 2: Large KN Zerg 30+ at North Bay 3 Sup Rams already up!

TC Commander: kk everybody disengage WP to Spawn now! Reinforce Bay!

FA Forum Poster: TC why u no attack KN and 2v1 us?!?
******************************************************************************************

WvW is a 3-way battle and each side is almost always looking out for their own self-interest. No alliances. No coordinated double-teams.

There is simply more going on the map than in your own little section of it.

NAGA|TC

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

Score update below:

Attachments:

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

Score update below:

Holy ouch batman. hugs FA

Also, Drat: I need to get that Vista in Velk and it’s owned by KN…

(edited by Hickeroar.9734)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

Score update below:

They had towers on that one.

Attachments:

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

(edited by Arkard.3970)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

Score update below:

They had towers on that one.

That’s just flat depressing. Are they outmanned right now? I’m assuming so…

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Catixie.6351

Catixie.6351

Gotta admit I feel a little sorry for them right now that has to hurt. Just woke up so I’m watching the scoreboard slowly drop more

Katixie TC

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

There’s no point complaining about 2v1 – it happens to all. TC can act like they don’t complain, but I can go back just a few pages and find TC players complaining about the same thing <gasp>. People from FA complaining about the constantly shifting 2v1, which is a part of WvW, only feeds into TC’s meta of kissing KN’s kitten so they don’t target TC. That’s truly where TC shines.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

They’re at +10 right now.

TC: 385
KN: 300
FA: 10

As far as 2v1 goes, It’s gonna happen. It’s rarely ever going to be “planning” or “conspiratorial,” but if KN is stretching FA to the limit…who do you think is going to be the easier target for TC? Just tactics…

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

Oiiii 2v1 talks again. Its a 1v1v1. Which means in the process of 7 days, you WILL get 2v1 at some point. Its going to happen. Hell TC map chat says at times “They are 2v1ing us”. This is in EB. Does that mean its an official 2v1? Heck no, more often than not, it means our targets are easier to take at time, perhaps they are wooden towers. Or perhaps its the opportunistic commander who see’s server ‘A’ putting up a big defense against server ‘B’, at which point the commander says, hey lets hit em here while they are stuck at said tower. Both servers do that to us here at TC, and you know what. We do it to them too. Meaning… IT HAPPENS. 2v1 is always a temporary thing.

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning