3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

Oiiii 2v1 talks again. Its a 1v1v1. Which means in the process of 7 days, you WILL get 2v1 at some point. Its going to happen. Hell TC map chat says at times “They are 2v1ing us”. This is in EB. Does that mean its an official 2v1? Heck no, more often than not, it means our targets are easier to take at time, perhaps they are wooden towers. Or perhaps its the opportunistic commander who see’s server ‘A’ putting up a big defense against server ‘B’, at which point the commander says, hey lets hit em here while they are stuck at said tower. Both servers do that to us here at TC, and you know what. We do it to them too. Meaning… IT HAPPENS. 2v1 is always a temporary thing.

We all know it happens friend.It’s just that some people seem to like to twist it when the uber mad skillz don’t seem to cut it.It’s ok, whatever floats ones boat I guess.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

Haha we are outnumbered pretty badly right now. KN and TC zergs rolled through our BL fairly handily, all while we were rocking the Outmanned Buff. It was pretty awesome how TC was trebbing/cata’ing our Garri and KN ninja’ed it out from under us because we were so focused on TC.

Overall though this is pretty fun, very “back against the wall” against all odds feel. =)

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Holy ouch batman. hugs FA

Also, Drat: I need to get that Vista in Velk and it’s owned by KN…

Someone in Kain help this guy out. Obvious he is trying to ask, but not asking any commanders yet. Someone who may see this, and is commander, please try to raise this and see if okay to help him out just before reset.

Buddy who posted: please post your play time too, especially around reset. Now till then will be heavily guarded likely. Even Thursday night likely, but maybe someone here can sort something out with you.

I’m not a commander, but I heard the call. And want to reiterate his ask, in case some commanders or GL’s can maybe help him out when it doesn’t matter.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Hmmm, hit the gym tonight, or go home and punish the scoreboard… mwahahaha

how about both?!?!

Somebody gonna get hurt real bad

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

Haha we are outnumbered pretty badly right now. KN and TC zergs rolled through our BL fairly handily, all while we were rocking the Outmanned Buff. It was pretty awesome how TC was trebbing/cata’ing our Garri and KN ninja’ed it out from under us because we were so focused on TC.

Overall though this is pretty fun, very “back against the wall” against all odds feel. =)

That ain’t 2 v1 though…that is opportunity knocking and someone jumping all over it. 2 v1 would have the KN & TC commanders plotting together and agreeing on attack or agreeing not to attack each other.

This isn’t happening. Red is Dead on every server outside of the fight clubs.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Raf.1078

Hmmm, hit the gym tonight, or go home and punish the scoreboard… mwahahaha

how about both?!?!

Somebody gonna get hurt real bad

Yeah…better watch that rotator cuff

Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Holy ouch batman. hugs FA

Also, Drat: I need to get that Vista in Velk and it’s owned by KN…

Someone in Kain help this guy out. Obvious he is trying to ask, but not asking any commanders yet. Someone who may see this, and is commander, please try to raise this and see if okay to help him out just before reset.

Buddy who posted: please post your play time too, especially around reset. Now till then will be heavily guarded likely. Even Thursday night likely, but maybe someone here can sort something out with you.

I’m not a commander, but I heard the call. And want to reiterate his ask, in case some commanders or GL’s can maybe help him out when it doesn’t matter.

I really appreciate your response. So much <3!

All I need are Velk, Mends, and KN’s Lowlands to complete WvW.

If I want to call for favors on reset night, where would I do that? Is there a normal/formal way to get in touch with commanders of other servers to get an assist for this kinda thing? If I needed to get LL, would KN generally balk at that idea, even if it was like 30 minutes before reset? (Honestly LL is the only one that really worries me… KN and their keep are not easily parted!)

My play time is every evening at some point, and always on at reset night.

Of course I only decided to work toward a legendary the day after we moved out of Red. facepalm The toon I’m using for the legendary doesn’t generally WvW… :-/

(edited by Hickeroar.9734)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

It’s like I live in the universe of Groundhog Day every time I read this forum. Only there is no Bill Murray, just endless high pitched whining about double teaming, and for that I am disappoint.

C’mere over here with me and we’ll eat ALL the cookies and just watch.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

It’s like I live in the universe of Groundhog Day every time I read this forum. Only there is no Bill Murray, just endless high pitched whining about double teaming, and for that I am disappoint.

Wait, cookies? I didn’t see any cookies!

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

nibbles.2408

That ain’t 2 v1 though…that is opportunity knocking and someone jumping all over it. 2 v1 would have the KN & TC commanders plotting together and agreeing on attack or agreeing not to attack each other.

Where did I say it was a 2v1? Nowhere… I feel like some of you are way too defensive. One person posts a 2v1 complaint and 6 different people reply to decry the accusation. Then you try to say a post not about 2v1 is a complaint of 2v1…?

Those whose claim 2v1 clearly do not understand how WvW works and that point has been hashed and rehashed multiple times over multiple threads over multiple months of gaming. If they don’t grasp the concept by now they never will. The best response to 2v1? Nothing. My advice is to ignore it, as all ignorant posts should be.

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Attachments:

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Raf.1078

Where did I say it was a 2v1? Nowhere… I feel like some of you are way too defensive. One person posts a 2v1 complaint and 6 different people reply to decry the accusation. Then you try to say a post not about 2v1 is a complaint of 2v1…?

Those whose claim 2v1 clearly do not understand how WvW works and that point has been hashed and rehashed multiple times over multiple threads over multiple months of gaming. If they don’t grasp the concept by now they never will. The best response to 2v1? Nothing. My advice is to ignore it, as all ignorant posts should be.

Talk about defensive…sheesh.

Your post was the last one in a series of gripes about 2 v1. I just took it in that context and pointed out that 2v1 is just one server taking advantage of a situation. We all do it.

Big deal. Its part of the game.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

When I am playing as commander and leading KN zerg I ll hit QL often and the camp next to it but I ll focus on FA because they are cute when they run and die.

Titan War [LORD] [CO] (was in CD you remember ? :p )

PS: TC commanders and guilds (ex CD) playing in EU time pst me to agree on the FA BL invasion hours for tomorrow. thx

PS2: For these who think TC and KN are double teaming FA this is not true at all !

PS3: Special dedication to Island of Janthir :p

(edited by Titan.3472)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

Your post was the last one in a series of gripes about 2 v1. I just took it in that context and pointed out that 2v1 is just one server taking advantage of a situation. We all do it.

Gotta say I agree with Nibbles. He never mentioned 2 v 1 or even complained really. He said they were outmanned, but that gave him the feeling of against all odds which I believe he said was fun. You brought up the 2 v 1 not him lol.

Kreaven

TC For life

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

PS3: Special dedication to Island of Janthir :p

Yay!!!!

*sniff

Poor ol’ IOJ, my second love child

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

nibbles.2408

I accept your apology.

=)

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Dosent exist? Kain goes after only our side of EB, both doors were down in hills and Kain came in with 30+ people only to kill us and leave the keep without taking it, when they obviously had the numbers to do so
id like to see TC hold second place without kain cupping your balls every step of the way

And I suppose we’ll also have to scrub the taste of KN from our mouths, if you get what I mean…

There’s no point complaining about 2v1 – it happens to all. TC can act like they don’t complain, but I can go back just a few pages and find TC players complaining about the same thing <gasp>. People from FA complaining about the constantly shifting 2v1, which is a part of WvW, only feeds into TC’s meta of kissing KN’s kitten so they don’t target TC. That’s truly where TC shines.

You know too much.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

(edited by Usagi.4835)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Hey people, I’m from FA.
I don’t really care much who wins or what tier we are, I’m just here to ask if I can somehow get the POIs and Vistas on the KN side inside the forts/towers without taking them? Borderlands and Eternal Battlegrounds map.
Its fairly obvious at this point that there’s no hope for us anymore, I’ve been aready waiting 2+ weeks to be on the green side.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow Gathering.5649

Shadow Gathering.5649

Dear TC. We on FA are fond of keeling your bawdies. So we are happy when there are lots of bawdies to keel. But since yesterday there have just been too many bawdies. Too many TC bawdies! And so much pirate hate! So many seething yarrrrr pirates and man-yaks frothing at the FA! What can men do against such reckless RP hate? We are losing, morale is low, and all our towers smell of mayonnaise and yak pee. We need less bawdies, less TC bawdies to keel please. Thanks in advance.

Rockrain
FA

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Oddly enough, FA BL is the only map with a queue at 6:10 pm EST. <(O.o)>

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

HAHA I giggled uncontrollably when Jayne sent me the quiz answers. Oddly enough, it is sort of mostly true!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Dear Kaineng,

We have been very green very long now … and have very much fun every week. Just wanted to say I enjoy WvW with all of you, but I see many people who are drawing nearer and dearer to needing our treasured vistas – specifically in EB.

To WM, CO, RISE, RE, TL, Meow, SoS, and others who have leaders … at some point I think we could take a break and let the hordes fight amongst the treasure some time say when we are all having coupledrinks cough thursday midnight cough suggestion?

I would normally take the RISE route, and fortify it up … but both servers have made incredible efforts for there guys on multiple weeks now, and likely posting because it’s last resort to having to fork out 40G+ on a chancy transfer to and fro. I’m not oppose to idea laying off if lead is up enough. But always will be choice of GL’s / and Commanders at that period in time.

~ We can’t do anything for randoms players on map who not listen, but can make a doorway of opportunity one time thing ~ so long as that’s understood. You power leaders are the ones who can somehow let it happen. Both servers got plenty guys need our keep. And KN been fighting always to keep primarily cause of WP.

Both servers respectable enough too.

~X / Kaineng

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

KN and TC seem to have a certain love affair with FA BL

I’m not sure what it is… maybe like two star crossed lovers who’s families don’t want them hanging out together and need to find neutral ground…..

That’s it! Romeo and Juliet!

You guys are totally doin’ it XD

So i guess this means that FA is your church

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

HAHA I giggled uncontrollably when Jayne sent me the quiz answers. Oddly enough, it is sort of mostly true!

Share, share! There’re no secrets here! Also, I’d like to confirm that 64 Teddy Bear Lane, Tarnished Coast Borderlands, USA is correct.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Evalana.5480

Share, share! There’re no secrets here!

Haha – I promised I wouldn’t … If you want to know, you have to do the quiz! =P

(edited by Evalana.5480)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

I’m not sure what it is… maybe like two star crossed lovers who’s families don’t want them hanging out together and need to find neutral ground…..

Both TC and Kain hates FA. TC are angry due to the Yaks Massacre. Kain dislikes how FA often stabs our backs when we fight against TC.

Lose-lose situation for you guys.

To avoid this in the future start making friends and playing nice, even with your enemies.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

TC are angry due to the Yaks Massacre.

Don’t ever bring that back up.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Terra Dactyl.2047

Terra Dactyl.2047

You guys did a nice job with that huge zerg you had defending Hills keep last night in FABL, more of that please, less of the, you know, excuses.

Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

I just had a look at Kaineng’s secret strategy for winning every week, but I would like them to post it here before it gets sent to all the major guild leaders.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Jayne.9251

BEST PHOTO EVAH!

How’d you know I was a mesmer?!

*looks around nervously

*shrugs

COOKIES!

P.S. I think you captured it with the hand gesture.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I’ve seen a screenshot or 2. ;0

love,

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Both TC and Kain hates FA. TC are angry due to the Yaks Massacre. Kain dislikes how FA often stabs our backs when we fight against TC.

To avoid this in the future start making friends and playing nice, even with your enemies.

I’d honestly take losing any day and retain my dignity than partake in the daily bootlicking ritual that TC performs for KN. Maybe that’s just me.

How much dignity did you find during your Tier 8 vacation?

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Better not be of you standing over my dead corpse! wah.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

The yak event could not have been avoided due to the tribal nature of FA. Our hunters must return with yak meat.

And KN enjoys a little poke from behind once in a while if you know what I mean

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Sadly I don’t think we play at the same times/go for the same kinds of objectives (what is a garrison? it sounds sassy). I can’t win against a mesmer to save my life (literally?) so the situation would likely be reversed. :*(

love,

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Sadly I don’t think we play at the same times/go for the same kinds of objectives (what is a garrison? it sounds sassy). I can’t win against a mesmer to save my life (literally?) so the situation would likely be reversed. :*(

Aw it’s not so bad. This is what I do with corpses:

Attachments:

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

I’d honestly take losing any day and retain my dignity than partake in the daily bootlicking ritual that TC performs for KN. Maybe that’s just me.

From the poor phrasing of your question, I have to assume this is a new concept for you. Do not fear, once found, it’s a feeling not forgotten so just give it a little more time. I’ve had a great time in T8. It was really nice to get away from the constant spew of QQ and snort/giggle/fart that TC does so well. However, I’ve gots to kill my monthly RP quota.

Also, speaking of dignity, you ran from Flashy for like 2 minutes with a guardian healing you and using his elite on you and you still died. What’s the deal with that?

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Jayne.9251

From the poor phrasing of your question, I have to assume this is a new concept for you. Do not fear, once found, it’s a feeling not forgotten so just give it a little more time. I’ve had a great time in T8. It was really nice to get away from the constant spew of QQ and snort/giggle/fart that TC does so well. However, I’ve gots to kill my monthly RP quota.

Also, speaking of dignity, you ran from Flashy for like 2 minutes with a guardian healing you and using his elite on you and you still died. What’s the deal with that?

You need to post more.

I find you hilarious.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

/whisper “There were 20 of us in that video”

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Well, I learned something new today. Some ppl are willing to chase someone across a map to get a kill, leading me to conclude Anet buffed player drops. It couldn’t be for just a loot bag, no?

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Good to hear. I don’t think many people on TC would feel comfortable farming wxp on the lower tier servers but I’m certainly not one to judge.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Alone defending a camp. It’s the story of 5 TC hitting a fully upgrade camp in EB, did you like the balista? :p then they reset wvw because you died so poorly :p

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Murderin.8269

Murderin.8269

Kaineng lagged the server so hard that they need to apply a new build.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

Kain dislikes how FA often stabs our backs when we fight against TC.

Thief.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Well, I learned something new today. Some ppl are willing to chase someone across a map to get a kill, leading me to conclude Anet buffed player drops. It couldn’t be for just a loot bag, no?

When they caught you and killed you, was there any laughing, dancing or kneeling over your face?

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Dylninja.4216

Dylninja.4216

Lol like Kain doesnt stab FA’s back… ever >.>

[PRO] The Protectorate of Fort Aspenwood
Shrouded Bomber

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

Sorry, TC ranger west of your BL garrison, but I like living way too much. ^^
I like your yaks too, but your friends not so much.

This isn’t a good picture of me, you usually see me running away.

Attachments:

(edited by WyldKat.4712)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

When they caught you and killed you, was there any laughing, dancing or kneeling over your face?

No. 1st time, it was a mes that chased me from Redlake to Briar where she finally got me. 2nd time, it was a guardian that chased me from FA spawn in EB to SM, though he broke it off near there. I should mention I was on my eng both times.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Evalana.5480

Play nice, children. Or you will be grounded from Guild Wars forums for a week!

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Rumor has it, [ZN] is going to be out in force tonight. Welcome to TC! I think im going to spend the night doing Super Adventure Box.