3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Not really sure why ADQQSTY are complaining about numbers/portal bombs they were running 15-20 people at their peak, that should have been plenty right?

When I first got on at reset, we were just running with 5 and got steamrolled by three different full guild groups from BP running 15-20 several times. Sorry to the outnumbered people that got hit with our larger numbers later at night but it did let us get some good fights in against some pretty sizeable forces.

Reset nights with new servers are always a big mess. I’m sure things will settle down more as the week goes on.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Hello Emmy Bays!

Charrcat very happy to see you.

Charrcat know Dindin* and Oozeman** yipe complain and make bad word about cullings and AOE things and zerg mentalities*** and lawn mowers**** in all the WuvW thread. Spread word of badness game mechanic.

Whoah, whoah. :P

I never complained about EB in our forum matchups because I like their style on the forums and on the field. As far as [GH], I defended them when they were getting trakittenalked in another matchup thread.

I don’t typically complain about portal bombs. We do that from time to time ourselves, we typically handle them quite well, and it’s good to have things that keep you on your toes.

Also, IMO, we have to be careful not to blame the players for some bad game mechanics that they have no control over. We get culled on, but we cull on other people to. When we run with 15, some times the AoE cap benefits us (although we never intentionally pile up on each other to abuse it as is done in the higher tiers).

I like EB as a whole since they fight outside the walls A LOT. Nothing against BP either. Some people from SBI were not honest about numbers or the fights we had with them and dishonesty really bugs the crap out of me. I don’t anticipate that happening here.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

I never complained about EB in our forum matchups because I like their style on the forums and on the field. As far as [GH], I defended them when they were getting trakittenalked in another matchup thread.

I don’t typically complain about portal bombs. We do that from time to time ourselves, we typically handle them quite well, and it’s good to have things that keep you on your toes.

Also, IMO, we have to be careful not to blame the players for some bad game mechanics that they have no control over. We get culled on, but we cull on other people to. When we run with 15, some times the AoE cap benefits us (although we never intentionally pile up on each other to abuse it as is done in the higher tiers).

I like EB as a whole since they fight outside the walls A LOT. Nothing against BP either. Some people from SBI were not honest about numbers or the fights we had with them and dishonesty really bugs the crap out of me. I don’t anticipate that happening here.

It is always fun going against the ADQQSTY group. You guys are one of the few groups I have to keep an eye out for flanking in not only this tier, but any tier we have fought in.

For the portal bomb in question, here is my view on the situation as I was the one commanding. Once my scouts reported that you were building ballistas and arrow carts back of the camp, I assumed (correctly I believe) that they were there to fall back to once the camp capture failed. So I put taking out that siege as the first priority as I did not want to have a prolonged fight in lowlands. So I immediately organized a portal bomb on top of one of the ballista for the sole purpose of killing them. Reason why I preferred it on top is because most damage happens the moment we take the portal. That means it would give us the highest chance for the siege to die as well as whoever was manning it. Thankfully, your second ballista was in extremely close proximity to the first so killing/knocking the user off that one happened extremely quickly.

Numbers wise, we only used one portal to hit the ballista. So at most we had 20 people go through. How many we had remaining in the camp I do not know. I was not really paying attention to that. I also know that when we portal bombed, I caught a glimpse of your group entering the camp meaning the siege had minimal protection.

It turned out that we managed to wipe you, but realize that wiping you was not the goal of the portal bomb. Had your group been on the siege when we bombed we instead would have been wiped. That outcome is fine by me so long as we were able to kill the siege.

That is the biggest difference between our two groups. You guys set out to kill as many people with as few casualties as possible. We set out to accomplish our goal using whatever means possible. Sometimes those means include throwing bodies at something to whittle it down. That does mean we will incur many deaths, but as long as we either cap, retain, or kill whatever we were going after, it would be worth it.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

(edited by Gorefiend.9675)

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

ECHO? What happened to GF?

Lurking devonas threads huh? You and noob should totes transfer and we can run a gimmicky 5 man~~

I’m definitely keeping an eye on how t4/t5 shake out this week. :p

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Oozo.7856

It is always fun going against the ADQQSTY group. You guys are one of the few groups I have to keep an eye out for flanking in not only this tier, but any tier we have fought in.

For the portal bomb in question, here is my view on the situation as I was the one commanding. Once my scouts reported that you were building ballistas and arrow carts back of the camp, I assumed (correctly I believe) that they were there to fall back to once the camp capture failed. So I put taking out that siege as the first priority as I did not want to have a prolonged fight in lowlands. So I immediately organized a portal bomb on top of one of the ballista for the sole purpose of killing them. Reason why I preferred it on top is because most damage happens the moment we take the portal. That means it would give us the highest chance for the siege to die as well as whoever was manning it. Thankfully, your second ballista was in extremely close proximity to the first so killing/knocking the user off that one happened extremely quickly.

Numbers wise, we only used one portal to hit the ballista. So at most we had 20 people go through. How many we had remaining in the camp I do not know. I was not really paying attention to that. I also know that when we portal bombed, I caught a glimpse of your group entering the camp meaning the siege had minimal protection.

It turned out that we managed to wipe you, but realize that wiping you was not the goal of the portal bomb. Had your group been on the siege when we bombed we instead would have been wiped. That outcome is fine by me so long as we were able to kill the siege.

That is the biggest difference between our two groups. You guys set out to kill as many people with as few casualties as possible. We set out to accomplish our goal using whatever means possible. Sometimes those means include throwing bodies at something to whittle it down. That does mean we will incur many deaths, but as long as we either cap, retain, or kill whatever we were going after, it would be worth it.

Again, I wasn’t there but I suspect that the arrow carts and ballista weren’t there to fall back to in case of a camp failure but instead were probably set there intentionally as a trap where the plan was to hit the fringe of your camp and draw some of your forces back into a killzone and then move in and clear the camp of whoever was left.

Good job on scouting that out and avoiding the trap. Portal bombing the siege location was a solid tactical counter. Well done!

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Fun stuff….Oozo I think I saw you! Saluted twice at least, I’m sure you understood the whole no mercy thing, we had places to be :P

In case anyone is curious there is some history between some of WAR’s players and myself from Warhammer Online. Jalis is in the first fight of this movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J211vZiYTPE

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Alibis.4079

Alibis.4079

Score update please

Great fights in Eternal last night, crazy at SM, but fun!

~SBI~
“Stick them with the pointy end.”

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

That SM battle shouldn’t have happened for my server, I’m disappointed.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Evilzara.6378

Here’s a score update to the Ebay guy who asked.

Attachments:

Stormbluff Isle

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Alibis.4079

Alibis.4079

Here’s a score update to the Ebay guy who asked.

Girl but thanks for the score update.

Still looks pretty close. If the scores stay this even, might be a really good week.

~SBI~
“Stick them with the pointy end.”

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: snacks.4852

snacks.4852

Fun stuff….Oozo I think I saw you! Saluted twice at least, I’m sure you understood the whole no mercy thing, we had places to be :P

In case anyone is curious there is some history between some of WAR’s players and myself from Warhammer Online. Jalis is in the first fight of this movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J211vZiYTPE

booo its blocked for me

Snacks
Ascension [WAR]
Borlis Pass

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

Go Go close match!

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Good lord, tell me somebody filmed that battle for Stonemist just now? An entire hour of three servers fighting in the Lords room that finally ended with Borlis Pass successfully defending its capture.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: peter.9024

peter.9024

Nice, such a close match sofar! I wonder how the performance during the week will be.

Skullclamp

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Muahdib.4365

Muahdib.4365

Best matchup in months!!! Thanks all sides for the fun and keep it coming!!

Muahdib/Magwah-[pk]

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

Nice to see Ebay again!! Where the Heck is FTF? I swear I haven’t seen a single one since we found that guy hiding in the rocks inside bay last Tuesday. Sneaky. Nice To see Borlis again as well, long time. Glad to see you guys on such a nice upswing! Bravo on first place, guys! Can you keep it?

Great fights out in DRB today.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

Borlis Pass server is absolutely not the same server we faced last time we were in T5. And I mean that as the highest compliment. I’ve actually learned 2 new tricks in siege placement in this matchup from your guys so far. I greatly appreciate the elevated levels of competition.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: santi.7516

santi.7516

It seems like EBay will not go back to tier 4 in a looooooooooong time, at least BP seems to be fun to fight.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

GL this week BP! AR is rooting for you. GoM is looking up too. Perhaps we can all meet up in T6, soon. Till then, we will try for T5 to meet you guys.

lol what? no we’re not. We hate BP remember?

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Gothahm.6274

Gothahm.6274

GL this week BP! AR is rooting for you. GoM is looking up too. Perhaps we can all meet up in T6, soon. Till then, we will try for T5 to meet you guys.

lol what? no we’re not. We hate BP remember?

Oh…stop lying…you know you love us!

Cinfu-Asuran Mesmer
Gothahm-Human Guardian
[HoA] House of Ahm/Borlis Pass

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

It seems like EBay will not go back to tier 4 in a looooooooooong time, at least BP seems to be fun to fight.

Not complaining are you? I got kinda sick of looking up to find scores 60k+ our own where we just came from. I’m having a blast here with how close this is. Borliss has really stood up and went all in. So I say lets either supplant them and go back to where we were, or work Borliss up into such a froth that when we send them on their way up they give ’em kitten themselves! >=P

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

EBay took my overlook. Should i build another 10 golems and go for revenge ? .

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: jamesigall.5938

jamesigall.5938

Fun times fighting that AWC ele near bluebriar in ebay bl, sry i had to head off, appologies for stomping you after buffed supervisor downed you, I was hoping to take down the rest of your team but obviously wasnt that good

80 DPS War / 80 DPS Ranger / 80 Support Guard
Blacktalon
Army of Devona [AoD]

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

KStudios.2850

Bu-but… we just put up the nice silken emerald curtains! D’=

Yumiko Togashii

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Evilzara.6378

Where’s AoD and Sir Morningstar?!

Stormbluff Isle

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Bu-but… we just put up the nice silken emerald curtains! D’=

You can keep my SM and some of our towers in eternal, But dont touch my overlook again or i’ll hunt you down

Attachments:

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Retrospek.4583

Retrospek.4583

AoD is still around. Sadly, I haven’t seen Morningstar in several weeks now. We miss you Morningstar, please come back.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

AoD is still around. Sadly, I haven’t seen Morningstar in several weeks now. We miss you Morningstar, please come back.

Morningstar will be back “soon” as he stated a few weeks ago. He did say he’d be back last match, but I never saw him on. Check out the first page of the last few DR threads and you’ll find his posts.

Back on topic of the thread, I knew BP was bad (you didn’t think we forgot about the whole teaming with Maguuma against us thing did you?), but they are just awful at PvP. I was doing the EB puzzle as I do every day on my warrior when somewhat of a BP zerg (not exactly a zerg, but it had about a dozen people which is a lot for the JP) furiously attacked me. I thought I was screwed for sure, but kitten they were horrible. I hardly even acknowledged them, just skipped around to the well and lost them as I went up. No speed buffs, no heals, and I didn’t even fall below 50% health. A dozen people.

Then, after I finished on my warrior, I came back on my mesmer where 2 KZ attacked me after the well, where I completely ignored them and lost them shortly after the spike traps. 3 THUG (I think that was the guild tag) were trying to camp me towards the end of the puzzle, using the flame trap to try to hit me. They were literally pressing it as soon as they were able to every time. I grab stealth, go through the flame traps (that are still firing hard) in short intervals at a time, finish the puzzle and go back to pull them off

Finally, I returned to do the puzzle on my thief where the same 3 THUG (and this was a while later, so they must have been camping for hours with no success) tried repeatedly to pull me off of the jumps before the dark room. Here’s a tip guys, Scorpion Wire doesn’t work if it’s obstructed

Needless to say, I had a huge /laugh @ fest before continuing on with the puzzle. Please get better at PvP, I need a challenge BP.

The Art of Roaming [gank]

(edited by Elementalist Owner.7802)

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Samarkand.9748

Samarkand.9748

AoD is in Eternal as per usual, sticking it to the rednames. Hop on over in the evenings EST and we can have a violent playdate Morning is AFK with some IRL stuff. He should be returning soonish.

Belascuza. The Beastly Besties (BB) Devona’s Rest
“Get off my Lawn.”

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

Great fun with both bp and eb in drbl last night. Our very small roaming group(3 ppl) had some fun fights with both krewes, got spanked by Echo a lot. Have to contradict Queensdale here. Enjoying our fights with bp so far. Props to you guys for doing so well.

Lion fo the Wind
RgTg/SoCo

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Elementalist Owner.7802

Great fun with both bp and eb in drbl last night. Our very small roaming group(3 ppl) had some fun fights with both krewes, got spanked by Echo a lot. Have to contradict Queensdale here. Enjoying our fights with bp so far. Props to you guys for doing so well.

Lion fo the Wind
RgTg/SoCo

Oh Echo is great. And I love Ebay, they’re very good with tactics and it’s obvious they are winning because of skill instead of numbers like our SBI friends. I’d say the same for BP if it weren’t for the failed PvPers I’ve come across, and of course the previously teaming with Maguuma against us doesn’t make them look good at all.

But yeah, the roamers of BP are wonderful. Had some great roaming fights with equal numbers as well as fighting with zergs last night – Especially with Echo, kitten you guys could fight.

I hope I didn’t come across as hostile in my last post, I was really just aiming it toward the bad guilds in BP that can’t PvP and try to camp upscaled players in the JP

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

Borlis Pass BL, roaming near the ruins… I’m a Female Sylvari Thief with incinerator, if you can kill me, I will mail you 1 gold for each death.

Come out.

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Evilzara.6378

Morningstar will be back “soon” as he stated a few weeks ago. He did say he’d be back last match, but I never saw him on. Check out the first page of the last few DR threads and you’ll find his posts.

Back on topic of the thread, I knew BP was bad (you didn’t think we forgot about the whole teaming with Maguuma against us thing did you?), but they are just awful at PvP. I was doing the EB puzzle as I do every day on my warrior when somewhat of a BP zerg (not exactly a zerg, but it had about a dozen people which is a lot for the JP) furiously attacked me. I thought I was screwed for sure, but kitten they were horrible. I hardly even acknowledged them, just skipped around to the well and lost them as I went up. No speed buffs, no heals, and I didn’t even fall below 50% health. A dozen people.

Then, after I finished on my warrior, I came back on my mesmer where 2 KZ attacked me after the well, where I completely ignored them and lost them shortly after the spike traps. 3 THUG (I think that was the guild tag) were trying to camp me towards the end of the puzzle, using the flame trap to try to hit me. They were literally pressing it as soon as they were able to every time. I grab stealth, go through the flame traps (that are still firing hard) in short intervals at a time, finish the puzzle and go back to pull them off

Finally, I returned to do the puzzle on my thief where the same 3 THUG (and this was a while later, so they must have been camping for hours with no success) tried repeatedly to pull me off of the jumps before the dark room. Here’s a tip guys, Scorpion Wire doesn’t work if it’s obstructed

Needless to say, I had a huge /laugh @ fest before continuing on with the puzzle. Please get better at PvP, I need a challenge BP.

So every BP PvP player is terrible because of the JP people you met? I don’t know if you realized but a lot of the jumping puzzle people are PvE people.

Also, have you met GOAT or WAR? Instead of complaining how terrible we are at the JP, go out there and find a real challenge in the ACTUAL WvW.

Scrub.

Stormbluff Isle

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

KStudios.2850

Whichever one of you BP pistol toting thieves was shooting at me with that broken wall between us in Klovan earlier before your mini-horde reinforcements plowed over me; it was both fun and slap-stick humorous. Haven’t had to side-step dodge and weave that much… like, EVER! XD

A shame Daily Dodger wasn’t up, I’d have had that in half a minute flat.

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Elementalist Owner.7802

So every BP PvP player is terrible because of the JP people you met? I don’t know if you realized but a lot of the jumping puzzle people are PvE people.

Also, have you met GOAT or WAR? Instead of complaining how terrible we are at the JP, go out there and find a real challenge in the ACTUAL WvW.

Scrub.

I assume you didn’t read my second post, because I clearly stated that this was aimed at those players and not every BP PvP player.

And I’ve probably seen GOAT on the battlefield but don’t remember anything in particular, WAR is great on the battlefield but from what I’ve seen not very good in PvP (it’s an opinion, QQ more). Btw the only one complaining here is you complaining about my post. Why would I complain about how my enemy is terrible? Lmao

Again it’s obvious you didn’t read my second post because I have found a challenge in the actual WvW with Echo. (very good fights and lots of fun)

Scrub for encouraging my opponent to improve in an area I believe they lack in? Ha, pretentious, pretentious.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Did some eternal for once today.

Good times and found out OINK houses prolly the worst DAoC pally of all time :P

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Acelerion.6820

Acelerion.6820

Lol

15characters

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief
http://www.youtube.com/user/Axcelerion?feature=watch – Small group videos

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

Well, it was fun at first desperately fighting off Borlis Pass as they began intruding into our corner of the Eternal Battlegrounds…

…but once Ehmry Bay began pushing in from the west, well, gets kind of disheartening being double teamed like that…

Attachments:

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Well, it was fun at first desperately fighting off Borlis Pass as they began intruding into our corner of the Eternal Battlegrounds…

…but once Ehmry Bay began pushing in from the west, well, gets kind of disheartening being double teamed like that…

Yes it’s quite weird really. They spend so much time trying to take a T3 keep when taking a paper tower from BP would almost accomplish the same thing point-wise. The only thing that’s gonna happen if they take VK is that they will leave a paper keep for BP to take tomorrow during the time they seem to be much stronger than both the other servers.

Or is EB afraid of a massive come-back from DR?

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

Well, it wasn’t exactly a wonderful romance between the two, there was a bit of a fight for Stonemist when Ebay seemed to have pushed in, giving us a bit of hope that we’d be able to retake and repair, but… then the EBay swarm quickly rushed back to VK, with Borlis Pass guarding the east again, and sadly I had to leave at that point, sighing away while wondering what we could’ve done in such an icky situation.

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

Props to the BP thief at nw scritt area. I wasn’t releasing to keep on watching you fight.
Really fun seeing you kick kitten.

I was the lvl 29 guard you killed first:)

Dreaminadream
RgTg/SoCo

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Alethia.3870

Alethia.3870

Great job everyone in DR for taking back our borderlands! That assault on bay was so smooth and well executed. You guys are the best.

Commander Aléthia 80 Necromancer
Solum Contego [SoCo] & Ragtag [RGTG]
Devona’s Rest

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Zuer.2814

Zuer.2814

This may sound odd but I’m curious to see how numbers change for the server matchups as the weather starts to get nicer. It was about 60 outside today and I was barely on at all, myself. Sundays usually my “Hop online and bash faces day”.

Zuer
Maguuma
[AON]

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Demonik.9571

Demonik.9571

After working the graveyard shift in WvW this weekend all I have to say is….. Thank you Ebay & BP! This has been the most fun I have had in WvW in a very long time. I hope the rest of the match goes as well.

Ebay, you have some great roaming groups of thieves! Keeps me on my toes when I solo roam

Many alts to go with my many personalities….
8 LvL 80’s all fight for XIV on Devona’s Rest
X Korupt X Char Guardian in T3 Cult

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

After working the graveyard shift in WvW this weekend all I have to say is….. Thank you Ebay & BP! This has been the most fun I have had in WvW in a very long time. I hope the rest of the match goes as well.

Ebay, you have some great roaming groups of thieves! Keeps me on my toes when I solo roam

Real thieves solo

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Yes it’s quite weird really. They spend so much time trying to take a T3 keep when taking a paper tower from BP would almost accomplish the same thing point-wise. The only thing that’s gonna happen if they take VK is that they will leave a paper keep for BP to take tomorrow during the time they seem to be much stronger than both the other servers.

What massive comeback are you talking about? Our scores have been neck and neck this whole match lol.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Sepsis.1564

Sepsis.1564

Did some eternal for once today.

Good times and found out OINK houses prolly the worst DAoC pally of all time :P

Oh so true…

Elementalist Warrior Mesmer
Bush Hog [OINK] Devona’s Rest

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

What massive comeback are you talking about? Our scores have been neck and neck this whole match lol.

I guess you look at it differently then, I personally believe BP will be the server to beat if you want to win this tier.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Demonik.9571

Demonik.9571

Real thieves solo

Haha! They have some real thieves then. We had SM, EBay trebed down the outer wall. We held them off, but a thief and Mesmer stayed inside after we repaired the wall. We took out the Mesmer but the Thief was able to evade “CnD” for an long time. He killed a lot of DR who found him. He took me out on my Mesmer so I logged on my thief & got him.

Many alts to go with my many personalities….
8 LvL 80’s all fight for XIV on Devona’s Rest
X Korupt X Char Guardian in T3 Cult

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Teanti.2376

Teanti.2376

Looks like Borlis Pass is still beating DR by about the same as last time we played you guys. Is your strategy still the same or will we be surprised during the week. In our last match-up against AR and DH we always played poor on the weekend but regained the lead and steamrolled during the week. Hopefully you will have some answers to keep it close.

(edited by Teanti.2376)