3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

Being behind 20k really isn’t that bad… things have been getting better week after week, I’d say.

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

I’ve come for your loot bags.

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Because I’m part of a secret organization specifically coordinating to sabotage any chance of winning.

Yeah, you’ll often see me with 30 other people in there just sitting around waiting for that one lowbie to venture in hoping to do a JP and earn some badges/siege. Then I pop out and am like lolololno, roflstomp. You caught me sir :[

idk that didn’t sound very secret to me

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

I like to call my superior numbers Harvey.

Okay, that was funny…

Also, to the EBay folks who are mad we’re in the lead: Get over it. The last time we faced you we ended up a hood ornament, and you made sure to let us know at every opportunity just how unworthy you thought we were. We’ve lost people since then. We expected to be pasted this week because IoJ’s free fall pushed us up. You remember that scene in LotR when the people were preparing for the Battle of Helms Deep? That was us all day before reset on Friday. We hoped only to be able to hold up our heads and say we did our best. Well, now you are enjoying the results of our best.

Y’all launched a Golem rush in the middle of the night, turned half our map green, and have the nerve to whine about us PvDooring? We’re a “garbage” server for retaliating? Oh, it’s on.

I think you should look to your own for the reasons why you are doing so badly. Where are your self-described “superior numbers and tactics” now? You are obviously not the server you once were. Enjoy T5, because I don’t think you will be seeing T4 again any time soon. It is my fondest wish to ROFLstomp you and shove you down into T6 because, frankly, Anvil Rock was the better fight.

[Arr][GOAT]

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

Because I’m part of a secret organization specifically coordinating to sabotage any chance of winning.

Yeah, you’ll often see me with 30 other people in there just sitting around waiting for that one lowbie to venture in hoping to do a JP and earn some badges/siege. Then I pop out and am like lolololno, roflstomp. You caught me sir :[

idk that didn’t sound very secret to me

Not anymore. It was a secret when it was only on facebook. now that it’s here.. the cat is out.

I missed you, Saiyr.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

Okay, that was funny…

Also, to the EBay folks who are mad we’re in the lead: Get over it. The last time we faced you we ended up a hood ornament, and you made sure to let us know at every opportunity just how unworthy you thought we were. We’ve lost people since then. We expected to be pasted this week because IoJ’s free fall pushed us up. You remember that scene in LotR when the people were preparing for the Battle of Helms Deep? That was us all day before reset on Friday. We hoped only to be able to hold up our heads and say we did our best. Well, now you are enjoying the results of our best.

Y’all launched a Golem rush in the middle of the night, turned half our map green, and have the nerve to whine about us PvDooring? We’re a “garbage” server for retaliating? Oh, it’s on.

I think you should look to your own for the reasons why you are doing so badly. Where are your self-described “superior numbers and tactics” now? You are obviously not the server you once were. Enjoy T5, because I don’t think you will be seeing T4 again any time soon. It is my fondest wish to ROFLstomp you and shove you down into T6 because, frankly, Anvil Rock was the better fight.

I’ll go ahead and break down your little QQ post now.

There’s only person complaining about the score, that doesn’t account for the whole server. ~ Burn

No one cares about your LotR Moment ~ Burn

Again refer to the one guy complaining about score ~ Burn

Refer to my earlier post, no one ever mentioned us having superior tactics or numbers ~ Burn

No, we are the same server, we are just going easy on you ~ Burn

T5 is fun, lot of easy kills from you BP, and this tier is much more casual ~ Burn

The only thing you apparently roflstomp is gates ~ Burn

You should avoid burns as they are bad for your health ~ burnsarebad.gov

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

Okay, that was funny…

That is one large wall of tryhard right there.

Good luck storming the castle tiger.. rawr!

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

Consider the castle stormed…

Attachments:

[Arr][GOAT]

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

Okay, that was funny…

Someone is feisty. rubs thumb against nostril. x2

now that it’s on whatcha gunna do? night cap us as BP then do a transfer over to EBay and night cap us again? psh. I still only need 1 bowl of cereal in the morning to get that back and you are out like 1000 gems and on a 7 day cooldown. Try keeping your lead then.. when your whole team is on Ebay. Superior tactics indeed!
NO, sir.

semma

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

How dare Borlis Pass win. We should be good sports and lose with style. Amiright?

[KRTA]
Maguuma

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: santi.7516

santi.7516

Okay, that was funny…

There’s only person complaining about the score, that doesn’t account for the whole server. ~ Burn

Refer to my earlier post, no one ever mentioned us having superior tactics or numbers ~ Burn

T5 is fun, lot of easy kills from you BP, and this tier is much more casual ~ Burn

There’s more people complaining about the score ~ Unburn

I care about his LotR moment ~ Unburn

Do i even have to explain this one? ~ Unburn

I mentioned that you mentioned that Ebay had “superior tactics bla bla” ~ Unburn

You’re the same bad server, and you guys are not going easy on them, people is worried on EBay forums ~ Unburn

Don’t worry tier 6 will be more fun and more casual ~ Unburn

The only thing that you rolfstomp is, nothing, maybe you guys can fight against ET and FC if IoJ do not get there first ~ Unburn

You should avoid to burn yourself because it is bad for your health ~iburnedmyselfsobad.gov

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Careful BP don’t get too kitteny, we have a nice lead, but it is still very early and it remains anyone’s game.

To the doom and gloom guy a couple posts above, it is Monday, as in Friday evening is a long ways away. Are you trolling or are you truly upset that BP is “trying too hard”? Pardon us for trying to be competative in a competition.

To the Moa photoshop of the “totally legit master of disguise”. I nearly snarfed my coffee. This thread needs more humor and less kitten

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

How dare Borlis Pass win. We should be good sports and lose with style. Amiright?

I’m almost positive that the game plan was supposed to be Borlis plays it “cool” for a few days and then surprise us with an “unforeseeable” spike in activity unsettling the whole dynamic of the mach, sending Ebay into a tailspin to third and asking DR for an Alliance that we agree to. But with our fingers crossed. Right near the End of the match we were supposed to get a majority of both servers players banned by falsifying hack reports so nobody can play, thus making the numbers equal and we win because of nothing more than good old fashion East Coast tactics.

I think you guys are a bunch of deal breakers and that’s far less honorable than night capping. jerks.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Okay, that was funny…

So, shall we place some sort of actual door knockers on our towers to make it easier for you while we slumber? Seems a dreadful waste of a ram since you’re just going to walk in as you please anyhow.

By all means, guys. Go ahead. Before I was all for setting you guys up for success where we failed. Now I just hope you don’t do this kind of thing to Yaks, they’re nice folk. They’ll smear you if you do though. They didn’t have to with us, it was pretty obvious we were still outclassed. And funny thing is, before you pulled last nights stunt, you WERE barely staying afloat. Your chances as of right now with that lot: 0

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Fraeg.9837

Careful BP don’t get too kittency we have a nice lead, but it is still very early and it remains anyone’s game.

To the doom and gloom guy a couple posts above, it is Monday, as in Friday evening is a long ways away. Are you trolling or are you truly upset that BP is “trying too hard”? Pardon us for trying to be competative in a competition.

To the Moa photoshop of the “totally legit master of disguise”. I nearly snarfed my coffee. This thread needs more humor and less chest thumping.

edit tweaked spelling to get by the puppy and kitty cat filter

…and the kitty cat filter wins

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Archer.1658

Okay, that was funny…

There’s more people complaining about the score ~ Unburn

I care about his LotR moment ~ Unburn

Do i even have to explain this one? ~ Unburn

I mentioned that you mentioned that Ebay had “superior tactics bla bla” ~ Unburn

You’re the same bad server, and you guys are not going easy on them, people is worried on EBay forums ~ Unburn

Don’t worry tier 6 will be more fun and more casual ~ Unburn

The only thing that you rolfstomp is, nothing, maybe you guys can fight against ET and FC if IoJ do not get there first ~ Unburn

You should avoid to burn yourself because it is bad for your health ~iburnedmyselfsobad.gov

So….are you just going to repeat everything I say and disagree with it when it makes no sense? I love how mad you are, please more!

Attachments:

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I missed you, Saiyr.

Awwwwwwww~

I don’t like where this thread is going, trying to supplant Maguuma as the undisputed king of thread locks

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

KStudios.2850

To the Moa photoshop of the “totally legit master of disguise”. I nearly snarfed my coffee. This thread needs more humor and less kitten

I know right? Bout near died choking on Lucky Charms. XD

I actually paid the guy about half the bounty I placed on myself, just for the laugh and creativity.

Which btw, is still active. I still have not seen a pic here. I never gave a time limit. If it takes one of you all week, it takes one of you all week. It officially ends at reset, or until a pic surfaces and it’s paid up.

Yumiko Togashii

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Archer.1658

I missed you, Saiyr.

Awwwwwwww~

I don’t like where this thread is going, trying to supplant Maguuma as the undisputed king of thread locks

Battle of Thread Locks begins, I wish you the best of luck.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

saiyr.3071

We would not win this week because we try not to be (too) mean when we’re population-stomping other servers. I think our record is 4 or 5, though.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

naaa, it should stay generic enough to go the whole week.

I’m hoping that the WvW update this month gives everyone something new to point blame at when not winning.

Psh, I could clearly see you guys – so.. I was laggy and you beat me, 5:1 . Culling was better for WvW when it was broken.

If I say garbage in this post, with the ultra sensitive guy post another screen shot of the few things he missed while showing us the full power of his force?

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Syeria.4812

Syeria.4812

Yeah, something strange happened to our server. We are almost facing another tier drop at this rate.

I’m not in this tier, but have been following it because of how the matchups affect my server. I wouldn’t expect Ebay to fall another tier (if the matchup ended right now, they’d still be green next week) although DR will almost certainly slip in a week or two.

This is the reason why Anet wanted to reset scores post-transfer change. As was predicted, the mass transfers caused tiers to be inverted. As this matchup and IoJ’s continued fall in T6 have shown, T6 was a “better” tier than T5. The only reason the T5 servers stayed where they were was enough similar servers managed to fall into it at the same time. T6 was too evenly matched for BP to break into T5 and T5 didn’t have big enough blowouts for someone to drop. Now that that barrier is finally broken, we might see tiers normalize again. For a bold prediction (assuming no more major transfers for any servers) here’s how I see T4-T8 working out once things stabilize again:

T4 – (Mag/Yak)-BP-CD
T5 – Ebay-SBI-AR
T6 – DH-NSP-DR
T7 – IoJ-GoM-SF
T8 – HoD-ET-FC

SF is still a wildcard in this as it’s impossible to say whether they’re stomping ET/FC because SF is big or because ET/FC are small. With how large the point gaps between tiers are, it’s very easy for a server to become stuck still, so this is more of an idealized result that may not happen for a very very very long time and assumes that no changes happen between servers.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Fraeg.9837

naaa, it should stay generic enough to go the whole week.

I’m hoping that the WvW update this month gives everyone something new to point blame at when not winning.

Psh, I could clearly see you guys – so.. I was laggy and you beat me, 5:1 . Culling was better for WvW when it was broken.

If I say garbage in this post, with the ultra sensitive guy post another screen shot of the few things he missed while showing us the full power of his force?

I am a sensitive new age guy, I will show you my crystals if you show me yours

May the power of a thousand sticks of Nag Champa fill your soul with the force

Namisde

Edit – stupid iPhone, No reporting coming from me, I just saw an opening and ran with it. I don’t know if people pulled an all nighter, are normal night crew kicked it up a notch, or if other servers just really lack a night crew, either way this match is still anyone’s to take

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro

(edited by Fraeg.9837)

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: DtC.4806

DtC.4806

What a garbage server Borlis Pass is. I was having loads of fun from Friday-Sunday when the scores for all 3 servers were within 100s/1000s of points and it was an extremely fair match – one of the fairest in a while

Then Sunday night/Monday morning comes.

All 3 maps are capped. Borlis Pass is 20k ahead of everyone else. What a PoS server. You ruined a potentially great match up by PvDing all night. Hope you had fun for 2 days that it was actually fun.

There won’t be any challenge at all from here on out from Devona’s Rest or Ehmry Bay. You completely demoralized both servers by showing how “superior” you are by attacking empty forts all night. You were one of my favourite servers to fight in a while and then you destroy any integrity you had in one night.

Pathetic.

How many days until reset? Oh yeah – 5. Watch how little challenge there will be from now until reset now that no one stands a chance at winning but Borlis Pass. The same challenge that was there from Friday-Sunday will no longer be present.

I completely apologize my good sir, I logged in and saw my BP bay taken and decode to que the map kick u out then it was my decision to retaliate and I did the main commandin for the golem rush, I apologize for que’n ur map for a rush and I apologize for giving us a 25k point lead with 2 wp’s in ur BL and 4 in eb. I also apologize for how we only pvd as u all say, ask AR, they do much better then you guys at defending this, and this was a small scale casual golem rush, welcome to BP good sir’s, thanks for kitten

Main: Ominous Justice (DtC)
Guild: Ominous Threat
Server: Fort Aspenwood

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

I am a sensitive new age guy, I will show you my crystals if you show me yours

May the power of a thousand sticks of Nag Champa fill your soul with the force

Namisde

Someone is a little report happy today…
Great match so far this week. Lots of tactics being used out there and well executed with the proper amount of tightness. Plenty of combat happened at the camp. Red, Blue, and Green are in for the long haul.

1. How sensitive?
2. How New age?
3. I have lot’s of crystals. you need to be more specific if you want to negotiate.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

Playing for points? That’s so 2012.

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

What a garbage server Borlis Pass is. I was having loads of fun from Friday-Sunday when the scores for all 3 servers were within 100s/1000s of points and it was an extremely fair match – one of the fairest in a while

All 3 maps are capped. Borlis Pass is 20k ahead of everyone else. What a PoS server. You ruined a potentially great match up by PvDing all night. Hope you had fun for 2 days that it was actually fun.

There won’t be any challenge at all from here on out from Devona’s Rest or Ehmry Bay. You completely demoralized both servers by showing how “superior” you are by attacking empty forts all night. You were one of my favourite servers to fight in a while and then you destroy any integrity you had in one night.

Pathetic.

How many days until reset? Oh yeah – 5. Watch how little challenge there will be from now until reset now that no one stands a chance at winning but Borlis Pass. The same challenge that was there from Friday-Sunday will no longer be present.

I completely apologize my good sir, I logged in and saw my BP bay taken and decode to que the map kick u out then it was my decision to retaliate and I did the main commandin for the golem rush, I apologize for que’n ur map for a rush and I apologize for giving us a 25k point lead with 2 wp’s in ur BL and 4 in eb. I also apologize for how we only pvd as u all say, ask AR, they do much better then you guys at defending this, and this was a small scale casual golem rush, welcome to BP good sir’s, thanks for kitten

I hate when people post so well that you can’t find a single thing in it to make fun of. This is absolutely, hands down, the single most amazing post I have seen in this thread so far. Is there a, “Close the Thread because this post just owned it”, vote option?

there should be.

Thread closed to to Maguuma, magruoomba whatevuuma

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: santi.7516

santi.7516

Pathetic.

Well said boss, send those Ebay kittens to tier 6, i want to see them arguing about superior tactics in there.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Archer.1658

Pathetic.

I Lol’d hard.

Attachments:

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

So… Did BP get new oceanic players or something?

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Gothahm.6274

Gothahm.6274

I would like to thank all the people in this thread that are keeping the humor going whether they are winning, losing, don’t care, or not even in this tier. To me the best one was the parking golems post although the screenshot of the dead moa was a close second. To all the “why so serious?” people in here…have some fun! I know I will (even if our BL get’s totally flipped).

BTW…I’m an official member of the BP night crew and when our BL is not in jeopardy you’ll find me running around solo or with 1-2 other guild members. I’m also probably the worst Mesmer ever in history but I love a good fight. I don’t really like setup duels so you’ll have to just find me. Cheers!

Cinfu-Asuran Mesmer
Gothahm-Human Guardian
[HoA] House of Ahm/Borlis Pass

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: TigerDragon.4037

TigerDragon.4037

Blah …

I’m also probably the worst Mesmer ever in history but I love a good fight.

… blah

I can pretty well guarantee you, you’re not the worst. I have a level 80 mesmer, and that’s proof enough

Sinking ships in WvW on SBI with pride.
Plastered Tyrian Sea Devils [PTSD]
Agadar.4931: A bad mesmer still poops clones like no tomorrow.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

So many hungry kittens

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Y U Mad Ruufio ? I warned you, if you touch our keeps we will hunt you down
(my 1st post in 1st page) Sadly after clearing your hills we did not find the commander that took our bay, so we breached every single thing you own and we still cant find him, Where the hell is he, WHERE IS HE

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

(edited by Kalkz.5297)

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

KStudios.2850

I would like to thank all the people in this thread that are keeping the humor going whether they are winning, losing, don’t care, or not even in this tier. To me the best one was the parking golems post although the screenshot of the dead moa was a close second. To all the “why so serious?” people in here…have some fun! I know I will (even if our BL get’s totally flipped).

BTW…I’m an official member of the BP night crew and when our BL is not in jeopardy you’ll find me running around solo or with 1-2 other guild members. I’m also probably the worst Mesmer ever in history but I love a good fight. I don’t really like setup duels so you’ll have to just find me. Cheers!

I’m tryin’! DX

Even I’m finding it hard to keep up the lightheartness in this mess…. ME! The part of this that utterly boggles me is the fact that at the time, nobody was even all that mad. Delayed reaction much? Slow boil?

P.s. The parking golems post is far funnier if you read it in a British proper English accent.

Yumiko Togashii

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

Sadly aftering clearing your hills we did not find the commander that took our bay, so we breached every single thing you own and we still cant find him, Where the hell is he, WHERE IS HE

Still in the bay waiting to port us in on Thursday.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

Pathetic.

Well said boss, send those Ebay kittens to tier 6, i want to see them arguing about superior tactics in there.

Not if we can help it!
We will fight them hard for the right to drop down!
EB, we are leaving the keys behind the shed. It’s right there near the pink unicorn.

No hard feelings BP, but we want you to go up a tier, and join the fun with SBI:D

Lion of the Wind
RgTg/SoCo

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

KStudios.2850

Sadly aftering clearing your hills we did not find the commander that took our bay, so we breached every single thing you own and we still cant find him, Where the hell is he, WHERE IS HE

Still in the bay waiting to port us in on Thursday.

Asked for nothing more than a loaf of bread, water, and an empty gallon jug for bodily waste… He’s THAT hardcore. XD

Yumiko Togashii

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Gothahm.6274

Blah …

I’m also probably the worst Mesmer ever in history but I love a good fight.

… blah

I can pretty well guarantee you, you’re not the worst. I have a level 80 mesmer, and that’s proof enough

It’s on! I sir challenge you…if you can prove you are the worst Mesmer EVAH! I will give you 25s. <—My fail attempt at humor…I try too KStudio Oh and I’m not really going to pay out 25s cause I’m broke.

Cinfu-Asuran Mesmer
Gothahm-Human Guardian

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

pretty much.

they’ll night cap you with no one defending, and then loudly pat themselves on the back for it.

good siegers i guess. horrible fighters.

i feel bad for their night crew, i dont think they see more then 5-6 enemies on an entire map usually.

Choo Choo here comes the BP karma train!

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Where did they get them from?

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Gothahm.6274

I was always here…you just didn’t notice me…with reason of course.

Cinfu-Asuran Mesmer
Gothahm-Human Guardian

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Yeah… Did they recruit from a different game or something?

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Fraeg.9837

I have no idea, I hope it wasn’t people pulling an all nighter, Cause that simply won’t pan out in the long run. Every now and then a clutch late nighter sure, but “don’t sleep” is not a good strategy to rely on.

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

I have no idea, I hope it wasn’t people pulling an all nighter, Cause that simply pan out in the long run. Every now and then a clutch late nighter sure, but “don’t sleep” is not a good strategy to rely on.

BP has been giving us a hell of a fight this week. The impression I’ve got of your server is that everyone’s all pumped up and rallied up to fight… at least more so than usual. Combine that with Spring Break starting for a lot of players, and maybe that’s why you guys seem to have more people in WvW than normal.

Just a speculation though.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

Regarding the points:

It just doesn’t matter cuase all the really good looking girls would still………etc etc

[AD] Devona’s Rest

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I have no idea, I hope it wasn’t people pulling an all nighter, Cause that simply won’t pan out in the long run. Every now and then a clutch late nighter sure, but “don’t sleep” is not a good strategy to rely on.

Look at the PPT evolution it seems it has to be more than all nighters. 15 minutes ago BP at +565? Ouch. Something must have changed in at least one of the servers.

Edit:

Spring Break

Ooh, forgot about that one.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Fraeg.9837

Look at the PPT evolution it seems it has to be more than all nighters. 15 minutes ago BP at +565? Ouch. Something must have changed in at least one of the servers.

Edit:

Spring Break

Ah maybe that is it? I would think it would help all three servers to a similar degree?

I don’t keep up with " all the ins and outs and what have yous" because obviously I am not a golfer. But if we got a sizable transfer I would think it would be being talked about.

I take comfort knowing the night crew is out there, taking them keeps for all us sinners.

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

Edit:

Spring Break

Ah maybe that is it? I would think it would help all three servers to a similar degree?

I don’t keep up with " all the ins and outs and what have yous" because obviously I am not a golfer. But if we got a sizable transfer I would think it would be being talked about.

I take comfort knowing the night crew is out there, taking them keeps for all us sinners.

You’d think Spring Break would affect all three similarly, but there’s always other things that can change how it affects each one. I wouldn’t be able to say (being on another server and all), but BP could easily be helped a lot more by it if players are more willing to join WvW than usual. There’s a lot more online in EBay pretty much around the clock I’m noticing, but I’m not seeing any huge increase in our WvW. They all just seem more interested in farming and running dungeons.

Again, I’d have to hear it from someone on BP, but it really sounds more a thing where players are just rallied up and more likely to jump into WvW than they normally would be.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Edit:

Spring Break

I dunno Some people like to claim they have more working class citizens in times like these. There is no objective way of measuring it, hence why he said it was speculation. I remember when we beat YB during one of the weeks of Christmas break, they basically speculated the same thing.