3/8 Kain - FA - TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

I dunno. I may have to agree with Evalana. Our Supreme Commander Walken was invited to a TC Keep by PINK and he of course graciously accepted…and look what the evil doers did to him! Outrageous! We want blood!

Aw who DOESN’T want to be a bunny though?

(That’s a good look for Walken )

I dunno. Look at his face…he’s seriously about to go all Walken and kitten. I am not sure we can forgive you! Perhaps if you came for some Champagnya, we would learn to forgive…oh and wear that little number I…WE like so much, if you would be kind…

Attachments:

TC

(edited by ghtchill.7613)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I dunno. I may have to agree with Evalana. Our Supreme Commander Walken was invited to a TC Keep by PINK and he of course graciously accepted…and look what the evil doers did to him! Outrageous! We want blood!

I dunno. Look at his face…he’s seriously about to go all Walken and kitten. I am not sure we can forgive you! Perhaps if you came for some Champagnya, we would learn to forgive…oh and wear that little number I…WE like so much, if you would be kind…

How did you get that photo of me?!! :o

L’enfer, c’est les autres

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Wait, Walken, is that you?

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I’m so going to stalk you down in game and smack you for that :p

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

phaneo.4597

I’m so going to stalk you down in game and smack you for that :p

Oh you’re welcome!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

Oh, you don’t remember. That is cute. I…WE, put NOTHing in your drink. You enjoyed yourself immensely…really you did.

TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Some of you folks take this too seriously. Fresh air and sleep would do wonders for your mental health.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Oh, you don’t remember. That is cute. I…WE, put NOTHing in your drink. You enjoyed yourself immensely…really you did.

Gasp!

Forget the dolyaks!!. I must be avenged!!!

(edited by Jayne.9251)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

Gasp!

No no no…wait. We joke with you, we joke. General Walken would never be so untoward.

We do have to say though, just between you and me, your friends at the FA should look out a little bit and be careful checking their keeps and towers because…just maybe…

Attachments:

TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Bit.2519

Bit.2519

Hi guys

Commander Lady Sayrah-Fort Aspenwood [PRO]
http://www.twitch.tv/bitcloud1 http://www.youtube.com/JetstormTV

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Gasp!

No no no…wait. We joke with you, we joke. General Walken would never be so untoward.

We do have to say though, just between you and me, your friends at the FA should look out a little bit and be careful checking their keeps and towers because…just maybe…

Ok that made me burst out laughing. Well played

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

Hi guys

You are missed

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

Gasp!

Ok that made me burst out laughing. Well played

Ah well then, back to our Champagnya. If you would just make yourself comfortable…I have a camera here…don’t be shy now, be so kind…

TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

I’ve been enjoying this wub match up. Rarely a dull moment!

In other news, a wise Dolyak came to me in a dream last night and told me this:

1: A server is a large number of players, all complex and unique in their own way. If a few people /laugh at you after you die, those few people do not a server make!
2: We’re all playing the same game, so have fun knowing that others are having fun too.
3: You say you’re competitive? Well part of being a good competitor is being humble when winning, courageous when losing, and always aware of the bigger picture. This is just a game within a game – it’s for fun, pleasure, good times and memories.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Squibbles.8724

Squibbles.8724

[RET]/[SHH] VS [RISE]

We stopped to have some fun at the end of the night, RISE was once again kind enough to meet us in battle.

P.s TC might be kitten weeds, but so are FA. who really cares. All that matters is the death and destruction in game. You know you can’t win the war on the forums right? I am saying this to EVERYONE not just TC.

That video is awesome. I’m so upset that I’ve been away and thus unable to have joined in. The veils and movement coordination prior to each engagement were downright sexy, not to mention the tight re-stacking for water fields.

Huge credit goes to Alaric and the crew we and Shh fielded, and of course to RISE. I’ve always respected them as a fighting force, and it’s great to see us having these friendly GvGs. We can stand to learn a lot from fighting each other.

Squibbles – 80 Engineer. Littles – 80 Guardian. Ripples – 80 Necromancer.
[VL] & [RET] of FA

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: danni.1824

danni.1824

I streamed some TC back-line action with Coral by my side tonight as we busted FA and KG out of our BL and invaded FA to demoralize them further. Excuse video/audio quality.

You can view the video of our victory here.

Afterwards, Coral and I went for a spot of tea at the Capitol, where we rested our weary hearts for the next day.

Love always,

Diae Fair
(aka: “Danni” or “Lore”)

Attachments:

Commander Diae Fair
x . x . x
Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

phaneo.4597

I streamed some TC back-line action with Coral by my side tonight as we busted FA and KG out of our BL and invaded FA to demoralize them further. Excuse video/audio quality.

Afterwards, Coral and I went for a spot of tea at the Capitol, where we rested our weary hearts for the next day.

Love always,

Diae Fair

Ah…Danni… Danni… hope no BL has been crashed today!

Oh, you just got a special visitor. Look beside u!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

(edited by phaneo.4597)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: danni.1824

danni.1824

Love always,

Diae Fair

Ah…Danni… Danni… hope no BL has been crashed today!

Oh, you just got a special visitor. Look beside u!

>_> ~~~!!!! the server is in tip-top shape! I have nothing to do with it’s maintenance. Please execute all complaints into a bin, and then light them on fire. <3

Commander Diae Fair
x . x . x
Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Score and Map update please Q.Q

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Expunge.4926

Expunge.4926

you are aware that stawker is not in bt or pd right?

I don’t think either of those guilds planned on trolling the parade by joining the guild, although they are the ones that killed that tier 3 parade and I’m sure would have loved to kill the parade again.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Expunge.4926

Expunge.4926

I don’t think either of those guilds planned on trolling the parade by joining the guild, although they are the ones that killed that tier 3 parade and I’m sure would have loved to kill the parade again.

Sorry :c Deleted my post because I realized making a post would be useless and just feed trolls. I have no idea what guild Stawker was in (edit: apparently he is GL of RET according to his forum title?) Here are some screencaps. Perhaps the PD and BT people who posted that they would be there/try to be there are not leaders from those guilds. According to their titles in the forums it would seem most of them are Guild Leaders or Officers. but that could be untrue. I wouldn’t really know.

yea your original post made it seem like there was some espionage being done by bt and pd to infiltrate your super exclusive public guild to tear the parade apart from the inside.

that screenshot seems more reasonable with pretty much everyone expressing interest in killing the parade; exactly the appropriate fa response to learning of a dolyak parade! :P

also i find it strange that you read and catalog other server’s forums, do you participate in the community as well? or just lurk?

(edited by Expunge.4926)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Shazbot.8906

Shazbot.8906

Look, after today’s GvG, both RISE and RET (we’re wearing HG tags but we’re RET) did a synchronized line bow.

I want to find the Griffith Whitehawke guy and kill him. Something, something Highlander; there can be only one.

Or if Anet brings /hug to the in-game emotes, we can /hug it out and he can keep his two F’s because I hate spelling my name like that. I loath these two H’s though, so, so much.

Grifithh / Grf – Thief / Elementalist
Quaggan-Cheng Derp Squad
Tarnished Coast – [DIS]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Heh heh. You TC boys are a piece of work now. I think someone has been getting into Jayne’s cookie jar.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Professor Sensei.2941

Professor Sensei.2941

I enjoyed the tower stealing tonight.

Professor Sensei – Thief
Everything Purple

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Chewy.9263

Chewy.9263

^^ ME TOO!!!
If only we had successively retaken SM tonight… Why must you have so many people running around in SM Kaining!!!!

Love

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

phaneo.4597

Heh heh. You TC boys are a piece of work now. I think someone has been getting into Jayne’s cookie jar.

Attachments:

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Waking.6052

Waking.6052

Could it be that TC is so good at roleplaying that their RP trolls are pretending to be FA RP trolls, fighting TC RP trolls who don’t even play the game but just forum?

I think it could be…

Guardian Commander “The Lord Saves”
Mesmer Commander “The Lord Knows”
Fort Aspenwood

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ruin.1927

Ruin.1927

Had a blast trying to get at one crazy Thief. Even pushing (fearing) you off a cliff didn’t help me. Cheers to you, Monxey. You’re one kitten Kaineng.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

Who is feeding the tiny KN guy (owns the commander book) happy gas?

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Teamkiller.4315

Teamkiller.4315

So like Hammer Warrior Vs Hammer Warrior? Because that may be the longest fight ever……

Have you ever done mace and shield guardian vs mace and shield guardian? Both have 3.5k armor + 20k health and are stacked on healing…

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

Hey TC, please discourage your members from posting on our community forums. We don’t care so much about the spying/lurking, but we have to read enough TC/FA bickering here we really don’t want it over there. We’ll do the same for our members.

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

Sorry :c Deleted my post because I realized making a post would be useless and just feed trolls. I have no idea what guild Stawker was in (edit: apparently he is GL of RET according to his forum title?) Here are some screencaps. Perhaps the PD and BT people who posted that they would be there/try to be there are not leaders from those guilds. According to their titles in the forums it would seem most of them are Guild Leaders or Officers. but that could be untrue. I wouldn’t really know.

yea your original post made it seem like there was some espionage being done by bt and pd to infiltrate your super exclusive public guild to tear the parade apart from the inside.

that screenshot seems more reasonable with pretty much everyone expressing interest in killing the parade; exactly the appropriate fa response to learning of a dolyak parade! :P

also i find it strange that you read and catalog other server’s forums, do you participate in the community as well? or just lurk?

Oh, they did join my public guild which is no longer public. They showed me the light

The posts are a response to he-who-must-not-be-named-for-infraction-reason’s ‘Trojan Horse’ plan to join DOLY, then troll the parade from the inside. He invited many of his friends after he got in. They trolled us in the guild chat as well as killing us. Perhaps none of them were PD or BT after all, but I would suspect some of them might have been since they were going to come to the parade to kill us.

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

i was all down for the parade until you killed me after dropping a box of fun

so i sad

quaggan… will kill you

re gvg video:

A S D F throwing myself at you guys canary style SUCKED

always happy to lie down and take one or twenty hits for the team tho

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

I saw this and it reminded me of dem FA hibbies. This was made for DaoC but sometimes it applies for GW2.

Please take it for what it is. Just some off the wall humor.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

My cookies are made to spread joy and sportsmanship, and a little silliness. People trying to get into my cookie jar who aren’t like this will likely find their fingers nibbled off.

That said, we all knew that the match between FA and TC would have it’s “moments” … we managed to do ok in the BG/TC/FA match, would love to see that make a comeback so we can show our Kaineng friends just what good people we have on ALL servers. I kind of feel badly for the Kain folks having to witness our, uh, history. No wonder they are silent, for the most part, in this thread.

If you find yourself writing a short novella in response to something someone posted here, I urge you to hit “cancel” and go take your dog for a walk instead. You can only get dirty if you fall down into the muck yourself. Let the trolls troll, and just be the best representative of your server you possibly can be. Nothing you can say in any post is going to change them, so any effort to do so is wasted energy. It’s the nature of the interwebz.

To my lovely Toasters, please keep off FA’s forums. It’s their hangout, not ours. They can say whatever they want there. As we can say whatever we want on ours. If you go there to read, remember you’re a guest there. If you don’t like what you’re reading, stop going there.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Go Tarnished Coast!

Wish you were here.

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: sparklevision.8109

sparklevision.8109

Dol
Dol
Dol
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak

Dol
Dol
Dol
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak

Dol
Dol
Dol
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!

Sentry sentry
Trebuchet,
Lord room lord room
Ballistaaaaaaaaaa,
Water gate water gate
Invuln bufffffffffff

Dolyak…..!

Furnished Host | Angels of Eternal Destiny
On hiatus from GW2 since mid-July 2013

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

My cookies are made to spread joy and sportsmanship, and a little silliness. People trying to get into my cookie jar who aren’t like this will likely find their fingers nibbled off.

That said, we all knew that the match between FA and TC would have it’s “moments” … we managed to do ok in the BG/TC/FA match, would love to see that make a comeback so we can show our Kaineng friends just what good people we have on ALL servers. I kind of feel badly for the Kain folks having to witness our, uh, history. No wonder they are silent, for the most part, in this thread.

If you find yourself writing a short novella in response to something someone posted here, I urge you to hit “cancel” and go take your dog for a walk instead. You can only get dirty if you fall down into the muck yourself. Let the trolls troll, and just be the best representative of your server you possibly can be. Nothing you can say in any post is going to change them, so any effort to do so is wasted energy. It’s the nature of the interwebz.

To my lovely Toasters, please keep off FA’s forums. It’s their hangout, not ours. They can say whatever they want there. As we can say whatever we want on ours. If you go there to read, remember you’re a guest there. If you don’t like what you’re reading, stop going there.

Great advice for all servers!

Thanks for posting this.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Go Tarnished Coast!

Wish you were here.

We miss you~

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

@Jayne, Well said, but I would go further. Players shouldn’t be reading other servers forums. If you feel the need to read other servers forums then its time to re-evaluate why you play this game and perhaps if you’re spending too much time on it. If you wanna say a friendly hello you can do it on the official forums, but let people have their own space and save yourself some time for more important things.

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Apparently being competitive is a bad thing…

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Zynthetic.2954

Zynthetic.2954

@Jayne, Well said, but I would go further. Players shouldn’t be reading other servers forums.

If they openly admit who they are, and what server they’re from, and are allowed by the admins, that’s fine. We have a few players from other servers that regularly post on tcgw2.com.

Tarnished Coast - Principality of New Katulus [PiNK]
Commander Zynergise – 80 Hammer Guardian

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Got an update for ya. 10:48am CST.

Attachments:

(edited by Hickeroar.9734)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

Actually yes that did happen. We joined DOLY with several PD and hit it from the inside last time. I actually wasn’t at the one where we all joined DOLY, I couldn’t be online at the time. A bunch of my guys got invites from Stawker but it was very much planned out.

The first Dolyak parade attack was spontaneous, the most recent one was planned.

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ejiofor.4801

Ejiofor.4801

Having a fantastic time fighting with Tarnished Coast(my old server. Hey guys!), and Kaineng!

New job is keeping me busy, with only a couple hours in the late evening to play with the fine folks of NERF.

To the TC Warrior(sorry can’t recall guild name ) who 1v1’d me and lost…Close but awesome fight! A Wrench and a Prybar with ‘splodin’ Turrets will do that to ya!

At any rate, the little time I’ve had to play it’s been fun.

As for all Forum Warriors, Chest Thumpers, and Trollers on all Servers, including FA…

Remember that everyone is trying to win. Everyone is trying not to die, or wipe. Everyone gets frustrated at some point.

LET. IT. SLIDE.

And remember, NERF’s NUMBER ONE RULE… HAVE. FUN.

Mid week theme song coming at you!

Because this song is so kitten good…

Gearstrip Jones, Engineer, Borlis Pass, [KPUP]
“Which Lo Pan? Little ol’ basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?!”
-Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Grimpaw.7493

@Jayne, Well said, but I would go further. Players shouldn’t be reading other servers forums.

If they openly admit who they are, and what server they’re from, and are allowed by the admins, that’s fine. We have a few players from other servers that regularly post on tcgw2.com.

Certainly, if you’ve been legitimately invited to join a community and discussion, you should.

Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Grimpaw.7493

The first Dolyak parade attack was spontaneous, the most recent one was planned.

If you want to hit up the next parade I would suggest contacting appledainty secretly to set up a good point for an ambush (to keep it a surprise for everyone else) and do something fun like make a HNTR guild and/or dress up (Yak blood colors?), fight only with rangers, etc.

Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Reven.6750

Reven.6750

Good fights to all I’ve encountered on my engineer [Mach], mostly roaming and capping small objectives in EB. Had a duel with a FA condition thief that lasted 9 minutes which was a good fight.

80 Engineer, 80 Guardian, 80 Warrior, 80 Elementalist, 80 Mesmer – [Mach] on Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Secret.6813

Secret.6813

Why is Kaineng holding TC hand? I have now watched Kaineng zerg run right by a TC zerg to ensure they took FA towers.

Kaineng hold TC hand………………………………………………..

We walk, and within time we will learn…. ~ Secret

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tearofsoul.9843

Tearofsoul.9843

Cuz K-town play for points, we play for loot bags.

Lothem