3/8 Kain - FA - TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

All those IoJ and SoS guilds? Really? We got 2 SoS guilds and maybe 3 IoJ guilds all of which adding a total of maybe 50 active WvWers in different time zones.

For someone like me, that’s actually quite a lot imo. Wish we can field that many in my timezone.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

From what I know FA only got two SOS guilds that are only half transferred and were trying to get a sea guild. Besides that just odd players here and there. Come on TC I thought you were following our forums more closely

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

FA Player: “Uh, not really. All those IoJ and SoS guilds joined us, and TC really hasn’t added any large guilds. We’re pretty equal now.”

All those IoJ and SoS guilds? Really? We got 2 SoS guilds and maybe 3 IoJ guilds all of which adding a total of maybe 50 active WvWers in different time zones. FA isn’t this huge bandwagon of a server that people have claimed it to be, all of tier 2 has had some sort of influx of people due to their skills which is why its such a close match. You may be “Jesting” but you really aren’t doing your server any favors by your posts.

You received 4 SoS guilds just last week and those are only the ones we know of. And you got a lot more than 3 IoJ guilds, lemme look for the list. I’m not sure why FA keeps trying to deny that they keep convincing guilds to come to their server. First it isn’t true and I am pretty jealous. So far TC can only get guilds from CD. DIS (long time ago), KH and CYN all came from CD and that is just about all of the transfers TC has ever recieved.

What are the 4 guilds from SoS btw? You seem in the know.

Still waiting. I’m always really interested when someone from another server claims to have more knowledge about someone’s own server.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

@Jayne, Well said, but I would go further. Players shouldn’t be reading other servers forums. If you feel the need to read other servers forums then its time to re-evaluate why you play this game and perhaps if you’re spending too much time on it. If you wanna say a friendly hello you can do it on the official forums, but let people have their own space and save yourself some time for more important things.

Just wanted to clarify that I had no idea about the FA forums’ existence until one of the mods for the FA forum informed me of the planned yak attack. I don’t actually read the forums. I hardly read our own TC forums now that I’m working monster overtime. Apparently the parade has fans on FA. :x People from TC who do track the FA forums told me as well, so yeah there are people on TC who read the enemu forums, but it was a mysterious moderator who whispered me first.

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: UberLander.8326

UberLander.8326

Good fights last night.

Uber Lander
Black Talons
Blackgate

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Master Farkha.1857

Master Farkha.1857

Thanks for all the fights this afternoon in TCBL hills from FA! You guys were determined but so were we

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Squibbles.8724

Squibbles.8724

You received 4 SoS guilds just last week (2 of which were over 200 members) and those are only the ones we know of. And you got a lot more than 3 IoJ guilds, lemme look for the list. I’m not sure why FA continuously tries to deny that they keep convincing guilds to come to their server. First, it isn’t true. Secondly, I’m pretty sure all of us are jealous. So far TC can only get guilds from CD. DIS (long time ago), KH and CYN all came from CD and that is just about all of the transfers TC has ever recieved.

Yeah, I’m not sure what 4 guilds we got. I only ever heard of two that would definitely be involved in WvW.

Nor am I sure why you think we’re denying it. We have a freaking forum post that we repeatedly bump in order to recruit guilds, specifically SEA time guilds.

Lastly, it’s odd to hear this from a server that has tried to ninja our guild recruits before. It’s gotten to the point where, on our own freaking forums, we’re not supposed to say what guild may be interested in transferring, for fear of someone from TC trying to swoop in with a counter-offer.

Squibbles – 80 Engineer. Littles – 80 Guardian. Ripples – 80 Necromancer.
[VL] & [RET] of FA

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: war.3790

war.3790

Why is Kaineng holding TC hand? I have now watched Kaineng zerg run right by a TC zerg to ensure they took FA towers.

Kaineng hold TC hand………………………………………………..

Fact 1: TC hates FA, b/c of the Yak Massacre.
Fact 2: Kain hates FA, b/c they got a lot of trolls.

So what do you expect would happen? TC and Kain didn’t really team up. They just both happen to hate FA. TC and Kain do fight, but they just fight FA more.

False, non of this is true.
We dont hate anyone, we just look for good fights, TC cant do open field fighting, they are busy Roleplaying by the campfire.
So we go after FA more, they are enough to keep us entertained

Faster Stronger Better [PUGz]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

I hope we keep improving our SEA slot at FA. I sense of a lot of fun times between FA and KN if we can do that and KN doesn’t get pushed into T1.

P.S. Mad props to our SEA guys and gals for really stepping it up this week.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: dagneyandleo.6378

dagneyandleo.6378

For the record, on the battlefield, I hate both FA and TC for messing up my pretty looking PPT on KN BL.

On battlefields of the past, I respect TC for putting up good fights b/t BG/KN when both of us were being crushed senseless. I respect FA for fighting to the very bitter end last week and bringing some strategies we hadn’t seen before.

On forum threads of the past, I love TC for the silliness and FA for the tactical discussion.

On the forum thread of the present, I bring popcorn and don’t comment so that the trolls on both sides will continue to keep me entertained.

In summary: I love you all! Keep making this matchup fun.

[KnT] Blackgate
Lythereal Fields, lvl 80 mesmer, Lythiele, lvl 80 ele, and Lythigrr, lvl 80 guard

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

Why is Kaineng holding TC hand? I have now watched Kaineng zerg run right by a TC zerg to ensure they took FA towers.

Kaineng hold TC hand………………………………………………..

Fact 1: TC hates FA, b/c of the Yak Massacre.
Fact 2: Kain hates FA, b/c they got a lot of trolls.

So what do you expect would happen? TC and Kain didn’t really team up. They just both happen to hate FA. TC and Kain do fight, but they just fight FA more.

We dont hate anyone, we just look for good fights, TC cant do open field fighting, they are busy Roleplaying by the campfire.

Too true.
Nobody brought the marshmallows last time either, it was really sad

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

Thank you to Kain and FA this morning in EB. I believe the FA guild was RET. Your guild took me to school, thank you for the lessons! Always good to learn from the rock solid guilds who have some good tactics. I was mad when you took OGW – but you keep what you kill – so…

KAIN – please leave OL keep alone! Nothing I hate more then losing that dang keep!

Great fights all. Good job to the TC militia who were running with me – we were outmanned, but not outgunned (As Sam says!).

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: mechadude.2561

mechadude.2561

On the TCFM “exploiting into Anz” thing from last page, I was there for that today. We had one of our mesmers portal us in! The group that took Anz this morning didn’t sweep so we took our tower back.

Mecha Illuma – Thief
Zantt Illuma – Mesmer
-Tarnished Coast- [TCFM]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tearofsoul.9843

Tearofsoul.9843

Weekly recap video for this match up is available.

Click here for your viewing pleasure.

Thanks for all the loot bags, RPers

Lothem

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Genesis.8572

Genesis.8572

Funny thing. WvWers drop loot bags just as readily as RPers.

Will Hawkins (Human Guardian)
Feryl Grimsteel (Charr Engineer)
Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Squibbles.8724

Squibbles.8724

FA, in light of this week’s WvW forum ugliness, maybe we should talk about forum civility: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Fort-Aspenwood-Code-of-Forum-Conduct/first#post1635325

Don’t you think this would be better handled, on, say, the FA forums?

Also, as you’ve noticed, there are trolls on all servers, and I doubt any manifesto like that will make them stop. Honestly, I think the ‘trolling’ here has been actually rather light. I’ve seen much worse.

Squibbles – 80 Engineer. Littles – 80 Guardian. Ripples – 80 Necromancer.
[VL] & [RET] of FA

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

So like Hammer Warrior Vs Hammer Warrior? Because that may be the longest fight ever……

Do you want to duel?

Who are you? Guild? in game name? Server?

Privictus – TC

I’m prettier than you. And I will always be prettier than you.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

Congratulations! You won the game.

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

So like Hammer Warrior Vs Hammer Warrior? Because that may be the longest fight ever……

Do you want to duel?

Privictus – TC

You may be prettier, but I will always have Tryce!

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

The week is coming to and end, but for sure there are plenty of great fights left to come and a pretty tight race. As a member of [PiNK] I want to thank FA especially for some really great fights in our time slot. We have defended, assaulted, battled, killed, died and run from [BT], [PD], and [RET] alot and it has never been boring. We are looking forward to another solid week and we hope can bring some new tricks to keep you guessing! See you tonight!

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

The week is coming to and end, but for sure there are plenty of great fights left to come and a pretty tight race. As a member of [PiNK] I want to thank FA especially for some really great fights in our time slot. We have defended, assaulted, battled, killed, died and run from [BT], [PD], and [RET] alot and it has never been boring. We are looking forward to another solid week and we hope can bring some new tricks to keep you guessing! See you tonight!

What no TY to Kaineng! That’s it! TC you have insulted the Walken Kind for the last time! First the pink bunny suit, now no TY. I swear you and FA are double t bagging us! This will not stand, you will be annihilated now. We will burn your homes, your keeps, towers, dolyaks…Assurans…

Oh wait…need to go log in to game…no wait can’t it’s nap time…okay annihilate you later TC!

TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Bit.2519

Bit.2519

I haven’t gotten the implication that KA doesn’t like FA, if anything I’ve had nothing but fun and positive interactions from almost everyone on KA. o_o

Commander Lady Sayrah-Fort Aspenwood [PRO]
http://www.twitch.tv/bitcloud1 http://www.youtube.com/JetstormTV

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Yup, I’m gonna need the song list for that.

Nice vid.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

I haven’t gotten the implication that KA doesn’t like FA, if anything I’ve had nothing but fun and positive interactions from almost everyone on KA. o_o

I don’t think we do. BUT…you all could lighten up a bit. You’re sooo serious WvW! This isn’t the Marines, this is a game. Save your ’war face" for the maps. Have more fun, this forum is the place to have fun after the battles. Undo that serious WvW neck tie and have fun.

And pick a darned celebrity Commander already! You know, when in Rome and all…

TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

I don’t think we do. BUT…you all could lighten up a bit. You’re sooo serious WvW! This isn’t the Marines, this is a game. Save your ’war face" for the maps. Have more fun, this forum is the place to have fun after the battles. Undo that serious WvW neck tie and have fun.

It is ironic that you said this.

[SU]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

It is ironic that you said this.

Truth can be so.

TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: BLKNovember.5620

BLKNovember.5620

It feels like the only people who read the FA community forums are TC. lol

[PRX] Deadly Proximity
Radik of Aeon – Guardian

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Fun fights tonight in EB with FA. I was that eng trying unsuccessfully to bomb your zerg at SM SE gate. I got my daily dodger done in short order shortly before that near Overlook Keep. Crazy times….

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Do you want to duel?

Privictus – TC

No you aren’t, not until you strip down and show off with your bunny ears on!

I’m gonna start a petition to get scoreboard babe back so you have no other choice but to keep posting updates whenever asked.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

Fun fights tonight in EB with FA. I was that eng trying unsuccessfully to bomb your zerg at SM SE gate. I got my daily dodger done in short order shortly before that near Overlook Keep. Crazy times….

Haha. Keep trying. We will have that OL! We like it, it seems cool to have. We neeed it. TC are bad decorators….TC needs to give it up to our superior Kaineng designs.

<stares hard at TC>

TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: skinnyb.5920

skinnyb.5920

Battle of the Dreaming Bay Boat.

We will never forget.

3/14/13 – 3/14/13

Attachments:

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

We will never forget.

3/14/13 – 3/14/13

Yarrr, they be mad at ‘da fact that too many o’ ’der fat charr ’n norn woman be not able ’ta fit on ’da boat.

It be all fun ’n dandy till Gods rocked ’da boat.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

We will never forget.

3/14/13 – 3/14/13

Haha. I could post a pic of me dead trying to build on that same boat!

TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Bit.2519

Bit.2519

What do you mean? Do you think we’re like 100% mad all the time? o_o I’m always having a good time

Commander Lady Sayrah-Fort Aspenwood [PRO]
http://www.twitch.tv/bitcloud1 http://www.youtube.com/JetstormTV

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Vagrant.1094

Vagrant.1094

Haha. Keep trying. We will have that OL! We like it, it seems cool to have. We neeed it. TC are bad decorators….TC needs to give it up to our superior Kaineng designs.

<stares hard at TC>

No >.>

Queen Nyari and Zebra Charr Odinzu and everyone else in EB for the past 2 hours likes the shoddy interior decorating job we have done on our own keep

Both you and FA hitting us constantly, and then both of you trying to take OL keep this evening was very…micro management intensive.

Good play

~Nyari Cil, Queen of EB (and defense)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

What do you mean? Do you think we’re like 100% mad all the time? o_o I’m always having a good time

Cool you get it. Welcome brother!

TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

What no TY to Kaineng! That’s it! TC you have insulted the Walken Kind for the last time! First the pink bunny suit, now no TY. I swear you and FA are double t bagging us! This will not stand, you will be annihilated now. We will burn your homes, your keeps, towers, dolyaks…Assurans…

Oh wait…need to go log in to game…no wait can’t it’s nap time…okay annihilate you later TC!

But, but…you already annihilate us from 3AM to about 8AM? More annihilation?

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

<stares hard at TC>

No >.>

Queen Nyari and Zebra Charr Odinzu and everyone else in EB for the past 2 hours likes the shoddy interior decorating job we have done on our own keep

Both you and FA hitting us constantly, and then both of you trying to take OL keep this evening was very…micro management intensive.

Good play

~Nyari Cil, Queen of EB (and defense)

Was it the stare..seriously…

Attachments:

TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

But, but…you already annihilate us from 3AM to about 8AM? More annihilation?

Mmm..at least in between nap time…moar cowbell!

TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

We carry camfire kits just to put down and start pretending to roleplay, when we see Kainegs comming. Once you’re all gone, we start taking keeps and camps again.

We’re smart that way!

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

We carry camfire kits just to put down and start pretending to roleplay, when we see Kainegs comming. Once you’re all gone, we start taking keeps and camps again.

We’re smart that way!

Umm..translater? Is there a TC translator in the house? A post is down…a post is down!!!

TC

(edited by ghtchill.7613)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

Good week, thanks to Walken and friends and the Yak-hating, bag-lovers of Jaspenwood. Drinks are on me.

Next week I’m thinking Kain needs a little more cowbell.

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

Good week, thanks to Walken and friends and the Yak-hating, bag-lovers of Jaspenwood. Drinks are on me.

Next week…

Attachments:

TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Next week…

Then our Super-secret Commander The Great One will be waiting for him for a 2nd encounter.

Finally….!!!

Attachments:

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

Who dat! Doesn’t look like the Busey???

TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

We will never forget.

3/14/13 – 3/14/13

I was the necro in yak blood dyed clothes whose staff kept sending you kisses from the dock ;-)

We were curious what you were doing in the boat fully clothed

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: skinnyb.5920

skinnyb.5920

We will never forget.

3/14/13 – 3/14/13

I was the necro in yak blood dyed clothes whose staff kept sending you kisses from the dock ;-)

We were curious what you were doing in the boat fully clothed

It was DIS’s PiratePretendTime™.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Alodar.5794

Alodar.5794

I think it’s rather funny how every time we face FA, the excuses for why they don’t win start rolling within a day or two of reset. Excuses always begin with “They’re 2v1 us”… then people point out that TC also has control of the 3rd servers territory… and are attacking the 3rd servers SMC.

Then excuses move to guilds transferring to TC. Then people point out that only a few medium sized WvW guilds have transferred here since release, while one of our largest WvW guilds has left. Meanwhile FA has had 4 just last week transfer… from a Tier 1 server.

Inevitably the blame shifts to saying we have more numbers… but as proven by Kaineng, we have very little players outside of NA. Sure we have some, but not nearly enough to compete with the likes of the Oceanics from Kaineng, or any of the Tier 1 servers.

Ultimately this then brings about name calling… calling us roleplayers and saying that we are bad in the open field… when to be honest, our guild has rarely lost a fight in open field against FA. Are we going to say it never happens? No, but we win far more fights in the open field than we lose, and I think there are several guilds that can say the same thing.

Bottom line… TC finds a way to win. Whether through better organization, better tactics… or hell, maybe we just roleplay better and that’s the tipping point.

Whatever the reason, in every week that TC has battled, we’ve gone up against some of the best servers and have had nothing but compliments from the likes of Kaineng, Blackgate, Sanctum or Rall, Sea of Sorrows, Dragonbrand and Maguuma. The only server who we seem to constantly see excuses coming from?

Well, I think everyone can see the pattern from FA.

It’s really a shame that some take this game so personally and get upset. It’s one of the strong traits of Tarnished Coast. We used to get our kitten handed to us… and instead of trash talking on the forums, or making us excuses, we looked at why we died and learned from it. We’ve had our kitten handed to us by the likes of Blackgate, SoS, SoR, etc… we didn’t trash talk (Ask them if you want)… we came back fighting and got better each time.

Hopefully we’ll see less of the trash talking/excuse making from FA next week and more of this ‘superior open field fighting’.

This is as close as I’ll get to trash talking another server… Good luck to you next week.

Kaineng, it’s been a pleasure to fight you guys this week. We hope that you’re enjoying it as much as we are.

Madember – Level 80 Elementalist
Madamber – Level 80 Guardian
Guild Leader of TSL (www.shadowlegion.net)

(edited by Alodar.5794)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Alodar.5794

Alodar.5794

To Kaineng:

We at Tarnished Coast have really enjoyed being in this tier with you. You’re a fun group and it’s been a pleasure to match up against you. We’ve seen some great tactics from some of your guilds, and many of your groups have shown some resilience as even when outmanned, they will still keep coming back.

You have some very good guilds on your server, and it looks like we’re going to become very familiar with each other over the next few weeks.

It’s nice that we can come back to this thread and have not just a civil conversation with, but also laugh and joke about things each team has done during the week.

Madember – Level 80 Elementalist
Madamber – Level 80 Guardian
Guild Leader of TSL (www.shadowlegion.net)