4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

He said they can put up a ‘decent’ fight. Come on. They kick most people’s butts. It’s like saying. TW is a decent sized guild. It’s disingenuous. Be fair about things for once.

I am confused. Do you mean that you believe TW is a big guild or a small one?

Decent sized.

Is your definition of decent sized the same as mine?

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

I think I mostly impressed that it’s the one thing SoR managed to take without needing the 80 man zergball. Stand back, folks, observe what may never happen again! >_> <_<

Yeah, it’d be great if AFS and SoR leadership could put an end to this crap. If you’ve legitimately taken something, fine, but this? Don’t be surprised if you receive even more love cuddles from FoO all week.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

I love how so many people cry about FOO and say they PVDoor…
Have you watched any of their videos or played when they do?
Let me help you out.

http://youtu.be/jRiVp266kS0
If this is your idea of PvDoor… how many people does the opposing team need?

Simple solution. Put a cap on the number of non-NA players allowed on any one NA server based on a +/- percentage of the total number of non-NA players on NA servers with the objective of fairly balancing the the population of non-NA players across all the NA servers to make game play more competitive 7/24.

As I recall from playing friday, JQ was winning when NA prime ended. This ‘solution’ of yours wouldnt let you win anyway. so lol

Most of those they outnumbered their opponent/were fighting unorganized forces. I’m not saying FoO isn’t a good guild, but don’t try to get them as much credit as you do…besides, look what happened in JQ BL today during asian primetime

Or maybe its because Foo is too organized. When they push, they push, they don’t think twice about doing so.

It is too bad FOO doesn’t play NA PST prime time. We would enjoy ganking their “1” spamming reinforcements as they scurry towards their zerg for protection.

Lol @ team riot and bouldermouth worst havoc crew in tier1 better start runnung more than 5 .

Ps. Nerf ele escape abilities nobody should be able to travel(run away) that fast and far lol.

Lol, touche!

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I’m convinced more than ever now that covenn is an attorney IRL.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

I’m sure AFS knows their members well enough to figure it out. Tell them about it and they can at least address it with their players. That’s all we’re asking.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

hex.3218

Someone else is a little angry, guessing by my messages. I never use that function on this forum. But every time I have a disagreement with a certain someone, my mail gets flooded with notices from above….

Hey, whatever….

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Someone else is a little angry, guessing by my messages. I never use that function on this forum. But every time I have a disagreement with a certain someone, my mail gets flooded with notices from above….

Hey, whatever….

For the record, he isn’t referring to me. We fight just fine without getting PMs involved.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

hex.3218

Hey, whatever….

For the record, he isn’t referring to me. We fight just fine without getting PMs involved.

Naw, you don’t send them yourself. But they always come when I argue with you. It’s just coincidence.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Naw, you don’t send them yourself. But they always come when I argue with you. It’s just coincidence.

I am going to call you out on this because this sort of thing should be beneath you to fabricate. Are they pretending to be me too or do I just have an invisible knight in shining armor helping out the damsel in distress (me)?

Can you post a screenshot of your inbox? You can take it down after I see it.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kytana.5079

Kytana.5079

FOO is really the only skilled guild on JQ.

That’s not true at all, there are many “skilled guilds” on JQ and anyone that says otherwise obviously hasn’t played WvW enough. If these unskilled guilds on JQ are able to beat SoR’s NA primetime, then that show’s exactly the kind of skill the guilds in SoR have.

I knew I liked ICOA for a reason. Usually level headed not only on the forums but battlefield also.

/salute

Baroness Kytana [ONE] – Sanctum of Rall
Council Leader of Fight As One
http://FightAsOne.enjin.com

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

hex.3218

I am going to call you out on this because this sort of thing should be beneath you to fabricate. Are they pretending to be me too or do I just have an invisible knight in shining armor helping out the damsel in distress (me)?

We are not allowed to discuss those who shall not be named, lest I get even MORE PMs and a vacation for a week.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

That’s not true at all, there are many “skilled guilds” on JQ and anyone that says otherwise obviously hasn’t played WvW enough. If these unskilled guilds on JQ are able to beat SoR’s NA primetime, then that show’s exactly the kind of skill the guilds in SoR have.

I knew I liked ICOA for a reason. Usually level headed not only on the forums but battlefield also.

/salute

You need to read the rest of his comments before posting imo. That was an outlier.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

We are not allowed to discuss those who shall not be named, lest I get even MORE PMs and a vacation for a week.

I think my next one is a week also. We need to have a work program to work off points.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Ok, send me a personal message then. I will give you my email address and you can send me the screenshot.

Please tell me you aren’t making this up, because it will ruin my opinion of you

Edit: Though in retrospect, I am a little put off that you do not believe this sort of thing is beneath me to do.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

hex.3218

I think my next one is a week also. We need to have a work program to work off points.

It’s probably a good thing. Then I get to email debate them for the week.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

You are lucky you even get a response. I never do.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

hex.3218

You are lucky you even get a response. I never do.

You should see what I write…. I’m surprised I’m not in solitary.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Ok, send me a personal message then. I will give you my email address and you can send me the screenshot.

Please tell me you aren’t making this up, because it will ruin my opinion of you

Edit: Though in retrospect, I am a little put off that you do not believe this sort of thing is beneath me to do.

One more thing (self quoting so you don’t miss it) …

You dodged my question. You can answer that freely on the boards without violating any rules. This question:

Are they pretending to be me too or do I just have an invisible knight in shining armor helping out the damsel in distress (me)?

Anyways… I await your PM with baited breath. This is the only account I have, so I am looking forward to seeing who my knight in shining armor is.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

To the JQ in JQ BL was a fun fight at hills. Not sure I’ll wake up to still being ours buuuuut it was fun night for us! Karaoke in ts while defending hills is epic good fun!

Enjoy!

The LOVE asura <3

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

People take things way out of context. You do realize not everyone can be “elite” right?

There are some very good guilds on JQ and BG and SoR. But I’d say there is only maybe a handful(if that) on each of those servers that would fall into being considered the cream of the crop.

For JQ, the best of the best is FOO without question, but there are other good guilds on JQ also.

For BG, the best of the best is HB without question, but there are other good guilds on BG also.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: oldephartte.4369

oldephartte.4369

Hmm.

24 NA servers.

Oceanic/SEA and EU players on NA servers fully balanced on all servers would = a bit over 4% per NA server.

So let’s say we set the total allowable non-NA population on each NA server per each region at say 12.5%. Should produce a reasonable critical mass.

If the whole non-NA population heads for the top servers that spreads them over 8 servers.

Assume a reasonable balance or shifting balance of NA players on NA servers, you have no more stacked servers and you have at a minimum 5-6 competitive servers and maybe the full 8.

Servers move up and down through Tiers 1-3 like a toilet seat. Something around 1/3 of all WVW players have a reasonable expectation that over a not so extended period of time their server can climb to the top of the rankings.

Just another run-of-the-mill gamer.

Running on SoR from day 1 minute 1

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Jahn.7019

Hmm.

24 NA servers.

Oceanic/SEA and EU players on NA servers fully balanced on all servers would = a bit over 4% per NA server.

So let’s say we set the total allowable non-NA population on each NA server per each region at say 12.5%. Should produce a reasonable critical mass.

If the whole non-NA population heads for the top servers that spreads them over 8 servers.

Assume a reasonable balance or shifting balance of NA players on NA servers, you have no more stacked servers and you have at a minimum 5-6 competitive servers and maybe the full 8.

Servers move up and down through Tiers 1-3 like a toilet seat. Something around 1/3 of all WVW players have a reasonable expectation that over a not so extended period of time their server can climb to the top of the rankings.

I guess this is something that Anet could have considered before.

Do it now and you risk splitting guilds up, friends up, communities up, and people who jealously possess their overnight crews up.

While before I figured you were shooting blanks, if they had something in place to make more than 3 servers competitive(whatever the system), it may have worked.

Not sure what they can do now.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Hmm.

Before paid transfers , your toilet seat reference was accurate. If you look at last 4 weeks including this week, this is no longer true. I would say atleast for the next year or so , do not expect drastic population shifts. However, like DAoC, no server is immune to fluctuations over a 7 year period.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Jahn.7019

Hmm.

Before paid transfers , your toilet seat reference was accurate. If you look at last 4 weeks including this week, this is no longer true. I would say atleast for the next year or so , do not expect drastic population shifts. However, like DAoC, no server is immune to fluctuations over a 7 year period.

I disagree, just look at SoS and CD. Both imploded AFTER free transfers.

BG got built from SoS and TC got built from CD.

Problem is the tiered system is inherently flawed because there is nothing in place to increase the competitiveness of ALL the servers, just the ones with the highest population throughout the day.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Aneirin Cadwall.9126

I love that I can participate in WvWvW and remain unaware of all the forum drama and guild/server rivalries that take place. I don’t understand people who try to make this personal. Server pride, sure… I want SoR to be #1 (and it will be)… and I still get PO’d when I get zerged on or when someone interferes with a 1v1 (or 1v2) that I’m doing well in and then gloats… but all of that takes away from playing strategically.

Don’t forget that. There should always be a plan in place and that plan should never be “show that other guild/server who’s boss.”

Now go take over JQ’s borderlands while I’m in class, please. :p

Men who achieve some power desire more until they destroy themselves trying to get it.—Turai Ossa
Sanctum of Rall since beta 3. Mesmer since 1070 AE

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Can we get a score update?

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.3204

Moderator.3204

Hello,

we had to clean the thread and its last three pages from a lot of posts regarding a possible hack someone has witnessed and the off-topic discussion that followed afterwards.
If you ever encounter a possible hack/cheat/exploit done by a single person or more, either report them via the in-game tool or write a ticket to the support.
Please provide as much proof as possible while doing so, only then we are able to investigate such things and help.

The forum is not a place to discuss such behaviour and any new posts regarding that topic will be deleted too.
Thank you very much.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Mr. and/or Mrs. Moderator, this may be the wrong spot for this, but without being able to target the individuals in question, we are unable to report as you say so. We have been forced, as gamers, to take these situations up ourselves. We try to clean our own communities with our own initiative. No member from any server would want to be associated with said activities. Everyone strives for legit gaming and to at least have a positive lime light around them.

Until you guys supply us with a better means to report people, we will be forced to report these matters to each others’ communities in order to keep things the cleanest as possible on our own ends. We only do this because we do not possess an in game mechanic that can properly do this in certain instances. You will have to forgive the 3 communities you have here for making things known as public and making individuals walk the walk of shame to the best of our ability to show that we as gamers will not tolerate such activities within our gaming experience. This, all being in the fairness of a legit win/play vs another team/server.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Mr. and/or Mrs. Moderator, this may be the wrong spot for this, but without being able to target the individuals in question, we are unable to report as you say so. We have been forced, as gamers, to take these situations up ourselves. We try to clean our own communities with our own initiative. No member from any server would want to be associated with said activities. Everyone strives for legit gaming and to at least have a positive lime light around them.

Until you guys supply us with a better means to report people, we will be forced to report these matters to each others’ communities in order to keep things the cleanest as possible on our own ends. We only do this because we do not possess an in game mechanic that can properly do this in certain instances. You will have to forgive the 3 communities you have here for making things known as public and making individuals walk the walk of shame to the best of our ability to show that we as gamers will not tolerate such activities within our gaming experience. This, all being in the fairness of a legit win/play vs another team/server.

Agreed, Jed. Good post.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Great post. Perhaps you should start a thread about it directed at the new W3 coordinator.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

I think I mostly impressed that it’s the one thing SoR managed to take without needing the 80 man zergball. Stand back, folks, observe what may never happen again! >> <<

Just Hilarious! JQ, qq’ing cause they got run over by a zerg. thanks for the laughs!

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kytana.5079

Kytana.5079

Agreed and supported.

Baroness Kytana [ONE] – Sanctum of Rall
Council Leader of Fight As One
http://FightAsOne.enjin.com

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

I am Kiltor and I approve this message.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Agreed and supported oh and waiting to be infracted for quoting a post that is probably going to be infracted :P

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Cicero.3492

Cicero.3492

/sign

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Agreed and supported oh and waiting to be infracted for quoting a post that is probably going to be infracted :P

My inbox has 25 messages or so today just from that. lol

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Nuked.2360

My inbox has 25 messages or so today just from that. lol

Only 25? I got a metric ton of warning infractions which for the life of me makes no sense because I then got infracted for talking about how you were unable to report someone when you can’t even target them. The logic is beyond me.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nuvo.5014

Nuvo.5014

Jed for president!!

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Foghladha.2506

Foghladha.2506

I get the competitiveness of Tier 1. You have the 3 best servers in the entire game duking it out week after week. I get the “Trash Talk”, I have played football for over 20 years now and am quite used to the chest thumping, ego filled, championship chasing testosterone fest that becomes the first 3 seeds in a tournament. This is all normal.

What baffles me is the amount of middle school drama getting spewed out across all 3 servers lately. I mean we must have some ridiculous trolls among us. The rumor mill is running wild. I know blackgate has people on their server trying to rip them appart, SOR has their share and I’d doubt that JQ doesn’t as well. I don’t know when we got infiltrated by the myspace junkies but the level of drama on our servers seems to be on a significant rise.

Can we put down the girl scout cookies and get back to having a blast in the most insanely fun wvw matchup in the game. JQ/BG/SOR matchup has been a ton of fun. I admit I tend to gun for BG more than JQ when I lead but thats because I follow a simple philosophy in sports and gaming. The biggest mouth gets my boot in it. BG has talked more trash about SOR than any server I’ve ever encountered which makes them my favorite to pick on. JQ brags about being #1, but thats because they are. Until someone steps up and dethrones the king they deserve to sit there and enjoy their number 1 spot and all the ego rubbing that comes with it. BG on the other hand has been a long time rival who I have always loved facing off with. When and if they drop to tier 2 I will miss them. They are formidable foes and a good fight to be had.

The one thing I think all of us could use more of is Sportsmanship. Ego’s and Rankings aside we are the top 3 servers in Guild Wars 2. All of us share this. Every time I step on the battlefield I know we’re facing off with the best players that this game has to offer and that my friends is what it’s all about. You never get better playing someone worse than yourself. This is as hard as it gets and you all should be proud to be in Tier 1. Don’t let the drama queens drag you down.

Benjamin “Foghladha.2506” Foley
Founder, Gaiscioch Community [GSCH] | Gaiscioch Magazine | Twitch | YouTube | Twitter
Proud Resident of Mercenary Server Sanctum of Rall | 6 Year Extra-Life Charity Event Participant

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

By the way, to the late SEA Primetime JQ players, lead by EMP on JQ BL, a big thankyou for the epic fights we had at hills. Your golem rushes were relentless and the battle kept going for hours, the last stands at throneroom were insane!

A big thankyou to Never Die and all of the Blackgate community who fought hard inside hills.

Thanks for the good fun! win or lose this is why we love WvW :)

And to Cuddlestrike, The Keep of Love still stands! ;D

Attachments:

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

(edited by Cirus.5748)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rainshadow.4926

Rainshadow.4926

You will never make me put down the Girl Scout cookies.

Rainshadow
Blackgate
Tempest Wolves[TW]

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Nuked.2360

I get the competitiveness of Tier 1. You have the 3 best servers in the entire game duking it out week after week. I get the “Trash Talk”, I have played football for over 20 years now and am quite used to the chest thumping, ego filled, championship chasing testosterone fest that becomes the first 3 seeds in a tournament. This is all normal.

What baffles me is the amount of middle school drama getting spewed out across all 3 servers lately. I mean we must have some ridiculous trolls among us. The rumor mill is running wild. I know blackgate has people on their server trying to rip them appart, SOR has their share and I’d doubt that JQ doesn’t as well. I don’t know when we got infiltrated by the myspace junkies but the level of drama on our servers seems to be on a significant rise.

Can we put down the girl scout cookies and get back to having a blast in the most insanely fun wvw matchup in the game. JQ/BG/SOR matchup has been a ton of fun. I admit I tend to gun for BG more than JQ when I lead but thats because I follow a simple philosophy in sports and gaming. The biggest mouth gets my boot in it. BG has talked more trash about SOR than any server I’ve ever encountered which makes them my favorite to pick on. JQ brags about being #1, but thats because they are. Until someone steps up and dethrones the king they deserve to sit there and enjoy their number 1 spot and all the ego rubbing that comes with it. BG on the other hand has been a long time rival who I have always loved facing off with. When and if they drop to tier 2 I will miss them. They are formidable foes and a good fight to be had.

The one thing I think all of us could use more of is Sportsmanship. Ego’s and Rankings aside we are the top 3 servers in Guild Wars 2. All of us share this. Every time I step on the battlefield I know we’re facing off with the best players that this game has to offer and that my friends is what it’s all about. You never get better playing someone worse than yourself. This is as hard as it gets and you all should be proud to be in Tier 1. Don’t let the drama queens drag you down.

Wouldn’t giving everyone girl scout cookies help to stop the drama? I mean who can hate on girl scout cookies really?

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Most of you new to MMO forums? this board is tame compared to the happenings at other sites.

Future TES forum will be no different…..

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rainshadow.4926

Rainshadow.4926

Glorious Leader let’s go eat Girl Scout cookies together!

Rainshadow
Blackgate
Tempest Wolves[TW]

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Foghladha.2506

Foghladha.2506

Wouldn’t giving everyone girl scout cookies help to stop the drama? I mean who can hate on girl scout cookies really?

It might actually work! Girl Scout Cookies for everyone!

Benjamin “Foghladha.2506” Foley
Founder, Gaiscioch Community [GSCH] | Gaiscioch Magazine | Twitch | YouTube | Twitter
Proud Resident of Mercenary Server Sanctum of Rall | 6 Year Extra-Life Charity Event Participant

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

He said they can put up a ‘decent’ fight. Come on. They kick most people’s butts. It’s like saying. TW is a decent sized guild. It’s disingenuous. Be fair about things for once.

I am confused. Do you mean that you believe TW is a big guild or a small one?

Decent sized.

Is your definition of decent sized the same as mine?

Slap them on the table and lets find out.

I see this thread has not improved with age. Full of kittens. Jed’s post is quite good though

If I was a mod I would be infacting that post by that dude with the spoofed moderator tag though as he is clearly mentioning words that are outside of the rules…

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

(edited by Kreen.3925)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Kreen.3925

I’m convinced more than ever now that covenn is an attorney IRL.

I very much doubt that although I am more than happy to be proved wrong.

I fight for JQ.

(edited by Kreen.3925)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Kreen.3925

I am going to have to re-evaluate my opinion of your online persona Vodka, be careful now I will be giving you a gold star next

Thank you for the balanced post.

I fight for JQ.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

I also Agree.

Great post Jeddy.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Amori.7598

Amori.7598

I agree. Well stated Jed.