HoD : 77 852

@obastable.5231

Only you can fix that. =P

Heiann – NSP

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Apparently, writing a well-thought out analysis of the current situation doesn’t work, and mods are annoying on this god kitten forum, so, here, a revised version:

There have been some great fights, both this week and last, against some very memorable guilds for me; as sad as I was that GoM left, taking RH with them, I’ve had the pleasure of fighting guilds such as [KING] and [PvP] who, while less of a small-man force of amazing like [RH] was, have been a blast to fight. NSP, too, has guilds that I absolutely love encountering, namely [Os] and [TFG].

As some of you, on all servers, might be aware, there has been some drama involving one of our commanders. She was bribed to transfer over to NSP, and, despite whatever she may claim her intentions to be, we take our server pride very seriously on HoD. As such, we consider what she did to be selling out and, most obviously, made her a kill on sight target in WvW. Apparently, she assumed that this would not happen and threw a hissy fit, deciding that she was transferring to NSP permanently and making sure that she would push us down to T8, so that HoD will “feel her wrath.”

I’ve lost a lot of respect for [XOXO] after tonight. Not for inviting her into your guild, not for bribing her to your server, but for joining in on her theatrics. You’re talking about a girl who claims that she trained all of the commanders on the server. The person who thinks she’s the kitten and would often drop in to voice comms in order to do nothing but complain about how everyone else is bad and she’s absolutely fantastic. About the girl who is so afraid of us focus firing her for stabbing us in the back that she’s scurrying for gold so she can buy a makeover kit. I’m sure you’ll soon grow as tired of her drama queen act as we all were, but she was still one of us, so until then, I hope you don’t mind that all of HoD will be hunting you.

ALSO, if I get banned from these forums, remember that I love you all so very, very much~ <3 Yes, even the egotistical PAXA dudes.

HoD = Heavy on Drama?

Mag Server Leader

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: modDW.4187

modDW.4187

Oh if it’s a roleplaying server you’re looking for, you should try guest on Tarnished Coast, they have a great rping community. Head on over to Divinity Reach and check it out!

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Apparently, writing a well-thought out analysis of the current situation doesn’t work, and mods are annoying on this god kitten forum, so, here, a revised version:

There have been some great fights, both this week and last, against some very memorable guilds for me; as sad as I was that GoM left, taking RH with them, I’ve had the pleasure of fighting guilds such as [KING] and [PvP] who, while less of a small-man force of amazing like [RH] was, have been a blast to fight. NSP, too, has guilds that I absolutely love encountering, namely [Os] and [TFG].

As some of you, on all servers, might be aware, there has been some drama involving one of our commanders. She was bribed to transfer over to NSP, and, despite whatever she may claim her intentions to be, we take our server pride very seriously on HoD. As such, we consider what she did to be selling out and, most obviously, made her a kill on sight target in WvW. Apparently, she assumed that this would not happen and threw a hissy fit, deciding that she was transferring to NSP permanently and making sure that she would push us down to T8, so that HoD will “feel her wrath.”

I’ve lost a lot of respect for [XOXO] after tonight. Not for inviting her into your guild, not for bribing her to your server, but for joining in on her theatrics. You’re talking about a girl who claims that she trained all of the commanders on the server. The person who thinks she’s the kitten and would often drop in to voice comms in order to do nothing but complain about how everyone else is bad and she’s absolutely fantastic. About the girl who is so afraid of us focus firing her for stabbing us in the back that she’s scurrying for gold so she can buy a makeover kit. I’m sure you’ll soon grow as tired of her drama queen act as we all were, but she was still one of us, so until then, I hope you don’t mind that all of HoD will be hunting you.

ALSO, if I get banned from these forums, remember that I love you all so very, very much~ <3 Yes, even the egotistical PAXA dudes.

All I got from this is that the ladies love them some NSP.

Come to NSP if you want to be on the most goodlookingest server.

I swooned for NSP the moment I laid eyes on this beautiful piece of server..

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

god, can you guys stop quoting the whole thing?
I think, we got it by now.

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Fenikkusu.1569

Fenikkusu.1569

god, can you guys stop quoting the whole thing?
I think, we got it by now.

That’s my question. o_o;;

Selene Luminare [Commander/Elementalist]
Asiske [Fractals/Guardian]
Princess Mononoke [ Experimental/Ranger]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Fenikkusu.1569

What happened? ;oooo

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

Oh my. Your thread is so much more interesting than our thread full of muttering about numbers.

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Fenikkusu.1569

What happened? ;oooo

Come into nsc vent

I was banned from all of them. XD I have my own ts if you want to talk there but I only have about 20 minutes.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

What happened? ;oooo

Come into nsc vent

I was banned from all of them. XD I have my own ts if you want to talk there but I only have about 20 minutes.

unbanned

EDIT:

Rebanned

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

What happened? ;oooo

Come into nsc vent

unbanned

What the frack? You ladies air all of your laundry out here for everyone on 3 servers to see and just when it gets good you wanna go all private in your leet speak?

Surely we have underestimated the masters of troll.

Mag Server Leader

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

What happened? ;oooo

Come into nsc vent

unbanned

What the frack? You ladies air all of your laundry out here for everyone on 3 servers to see and just when it gets good you wanna go all private in your leet speak?

Surely we have underestimated the masters of troll.

Need drama

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

I couldn’t stand another girl in my guild. I’m guilty, I kicked her.

VoxL, NSPPT

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

I couldn’t stand another girl in my guild. I’m guilty, I kicked her.

Why can’t more people be like you! And less like androtrollol!

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

SF loves crazy kittenes….Just throwing that out there….

Mag Server Leader

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

Ok done trying to post on phone words end up in random
Places and cannot edit

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Guys, this is Selene.

Here’s what really happened, the long story. I hope you guys are proud of yourselves. This is all true.

Let me start off by saying sorry that I’m a person with feelings. Sorry for being a girl in hod from OCTOBER. Sorry for standing by you thick and thin, good and bad. Really sorry for giving you all the advice on our home forums. Sorry for spending 100g per week on siege that was never used. Sorry for trying to be helpful. The one time that I get selfish and want to have fun in a different server for a week, like many of our commanders have done, I get kitten on because I’m night crew on hod bl.

And the story: I left HoD to go to NSP for a week, as a joke. I was immediately accepted and recognized because they’ve been trying to get me to transfer there for a few weeks now. Thank Stalagta and XOXO for that!

So I was getting prints from a friend still on hod on their bl when a zerg of 80+ comes to kill me. I’m all: okay, I’ll just let them know it’s me. I go on mumble, teamspeak, and vent and let them know that I’m spying. But I get zergged by everyone, everywhere, and I have never touched anything. I wave. To add insult to injury, I was called many, many bannable things over voice chat. Some comments included: get out of our bl, kitten-sucking traitor; and oh, you have sand in your kitten today Feni? How sad. NO, I don’t know the names of the people who did this because Zombieland vent has a ton of people on it at one time. But I do know their characters. I got the same treatment from VlK, CV, GT, and, well… everyone.

I don’t appreciate being backstabbed by people I once trusted. And after all I do to help you guys out? I DID train our commanders. You guys just don’t know who I am because I don’t want the attention. The only reason why I’m supposedly ‘qqing’ is because I basically lost my family. I’m looking for a new home. NSP isn’t it.

I made my decision, as selfish as it is, and I thought I’d be happy. Really. I prove myself by capturing hod’s garrison and etc by myself. Without the tag. Without Selene. And the next day I come on, qq because I have mental issues, and then I’m backstabbed again by people ‘rping’. I’m not offended by the rping, no. I’m offended by the people who I thought were my FRIENDS. That being XOXO, because I was kicked for no reason, and no one is telling me anything. I was kicked from nsp alliance teamspeak for no reason, and even the MAN WHO OWNS IT has no clue who kicked me.

Back on my former home of HoD, they’re all laughing their kitten off at the ‘drama’. Except for LOST.

I will be completely honest with you guys. I love this game. I love this community. Hod was my home, and I’m sorry that I can’t go back to all my friends. I’m moving to db after this week to join the rest of the people who got smart and moved before all this kitten started. Hopefully nothing drastic will happen to me.

But if you don’t see me on for a week, something DID happen.

And unfortunately, I’m hoping you regret your troll ways. All I wanted was friends. I’ve been on so many other servers for so many other reasons. I have screenshots of what I’ve accomplished alone etc etc. If you want them I’ll get my brother to post them when I’m gone.

Thanks for driving me away from my favorite game of all time guys. Thanks for making sure that my friends IRL no longer talk to me. Thanks for ripping out my heart.

So long GW2, and thanks for all of the fish.
~Selene Luminare

Someone said you claimed to own the guilds XOXO and Os guild. and was looking to me last night for confirmation this wasn’t true.

It seems like the amount of drama surrounding this issue that maybe there is some validity in the claims.

If you have mental issues, maybe you should take some time to yourself, play solo and seek some help. There is no need to bring those problems here into our server.

We accept any and all new players, but we as a server are not looking for trouble or drama. We have had enough of that with the whole Raygun thing. My sincerest apologies at your personal issues, but please leave that within your personal sphere.

We do not just kick people from NSC vent for no reason. You were probably kicked because tactical information floats around there and you have connections with other servers as well as have proven a bit unstable.

Please understand, that NSP doesn’t want any more unstable people in our mix.

NSC Vent kicks you after a short period of time unless an admin has registered you. Am I not correct?

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

(edited by Moderator)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

Tier 7 is like living in a insane asylum. Where meh straight jacket at?

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

1,800 gems to transfer.
Thats quite an amount.
You want to pay for her?

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

The real reason selene was kicked is our top secret.

They other girls will hate me for this.. XOXO is a guild of fat girls only. Yes even dank.. so with that said , Arlene was just too skinny for us to feel comfortable with ourselves.

Bye bye hum.

Dank is really, really fluffy though.

edit: oh, and I hate you Obs </3

VoxL, NSPPT

(edited by Nausicca.6038)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

frostshade.3617

1,800 gems to transfer.
Thats quite an amount.
You want to pay for her?

Id pay for someone who planned to stay on nsp but that’s just me preferably talented though

Os guild

(edited by frostshade.3617)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: TheLaughingMan.7951

TheLaughingMan.7951

Holy hell, the drama. Ran into Selene last night. Thought it was a bit odd, but she was honest that she came over from HOD. Said something along the lines of trolling their zergs. To be honest, you claim to have trained their commanders, yet you dropped 3 trebs in a tower [TROL] took with 4 people, without looking at the supply present or considering the numbers around. I can see why you drop 100g per week on siege if you waste them like that.

If you were going to consider NSP home, you should do your research before rocking a commander tag to realize what guild tags mean what, and what you can expect. TROL only rolls 4 strong in WvW, and we pretty much only take towers/camps while dodging zergs.

XOXO is a solid guild, and I respect the tag as they have some serious individual skill. If you are going to dragonbrand or wherever, then best of luck.

Zrun
Former NSP, now on GOM! http://www.youtube.com/user/umdsmith/videos

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

NSC Vent kicks you after a short period of time unless an admin has registered you. Am I not correct?

Aye it does something like that.
And she wasn’t actually banned. Infact no one has ever gotten banned on NSC.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

1,800 gems to transfer.
Thats quite an amount.
You want to pay for her?

Perhaps you misunderstood me sir,
I was just saying she could leave,
Maybe we are negotiating,
Possibly for a transfer,
?

Mag Server Leader

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Paxa’s new cheer squad -

Haha, I love this.

Gate of Madness

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Everyone knows Tele just wants everyone to be happy.

Everyone should just have a Beer and be happy

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Everyone knows Tele just wants everyone to be happy.

Everyone should just have a Beer and be happy

I agree with this statement!

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

(edited by Moderator)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Guys, this is Selene.

Someone said you claimed to own the guilds XOXO and Os guild. and was looking to me last night for confirmation this wasn’t true.

It seems like the amount of drama surrounding this issue that maybe there is some validity in the claims.

We accept any and all new players, but we as a server are not looking for trouble or drama. We have had enough of that with the whole Raygun thing.

We do not just kick people from NSC vent for no reason. You were probably kicked because tactical information floats around there and you have connections with other servers as well as have proven a bit unstable.

Please understand, that NSP doesn’t want any more unstable people in our mix.

Thanks for the response!

This is why I left HoD, lol. I really don’t mean to bring drama into the servers, really. Those who know me as a commander know that I would never do those kittens. MEOW.

I still am wondering why I was kicked though. It would give me some closure. o_o

Also, I do own XOXO. Ask Obsession and Andros I think it is? They asked me to come to NSP, and when I did and loved it, they asked me to be co-owner of XOXO. Wherever your information comes from, it’s faulty.

I’ll answer any and all questions you all may have. Again, I apologize for my behavior, but TRUST ME, there’s a lot more than this game that caused it.

I really am sorry. =)

I’m the one who kicked you. And I did so because in one day you caused more drama to our guild then any one member has in the entire time we existed. I got at least 15 tells over the day with all sorts of absurd claims including that you were in HOD LA guesting (which I could see on guild list) claiming in map chat that you now owned XOXO and that we payed you to transfer and several other bits of BS.

Some of us do a bit of fun trolling, but what we DON’T do is drama.

For the record XOXO has 8 “leaders”, and Selene wasn’t one of them.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

(edited by dank.3680)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

Also, I do own XOXO. Ask Obsession and Andros I think it is? They asked me to come to NSP, and when I did and loved it, they asked me to be co-owner of XOXO. Wherever your information comes from, it’s faulty.

News to me…

Hi andro

Hello. Wait, why you say hi in forum? O.o

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

News to me…

Hi andro

Idk bored, no internet at home cant play until saturday T_T

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Themanbat.3206

News to me…

Hi andro

Idk bored, no internet at home cant play until saturday T_T

I think you did it wrong. This is how Rob told me your post should look.

Attachments:

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

And after all I do to help you guys out? I DID train our commanders. You guys just don’t know who I am because I don’t want the attention.

I made my decision, as selfish as it is, and I thought I’d be happy. Really. I prove myself by capturing hod’s garrison and etc by myself.

I will be completely honest with you guys. I love this game. I love this community. Hod was my home, and I’m sorry that I can’t go back to all my friends. I’m moving to db after this week to join the rest of the people who got smart and moved before all this kitten started. Hopefully nothing drastic will happen to me.

Thanks for driving me away from my favorite game of all time guys. Thanks for making sure that my friends IRL no longer talk to me. Thanks for ripping out my heart.

~Selene Luminare

These tidbits are a wonderful display of your character. Selfish, egotistical, manipulative, rude and then you try to guilt-trip people for calling you out on those traits.

Anyone want to start a cross-server fund to transfer this person off this tier?

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

frostshade.3617

Score update please Im mia till thurs due to rl amd need my fix

Os guild

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

SF: 133 561
NSP: 99 958
HoD: 82 100

Heiann – NSP

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Lol. Now I kind of want to be bumped up to t6 -_-.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

frostshade.3617

SF: 133 561
NSP: 99 958
HoD: 82 100

Thanks heiann I miss my wuvwuv

Os guild

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

News to me…

Hi andro

Haiii

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Silk.8302

Silk.8302

I am 12 and what is this?

Server|Fort Aspenwood
Guild|Players Killing Players[PVP]
IGN|Sammy Eli

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

i love everyone

Attachments:

[Wake] main driver/GL

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Themanbat.3206

News to me…

Hi andro

Haiii

Omg. Jellybean too?? Who is behind this madness of forum spam?

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

News to me…

Hi andro

Haiii

hello

[Wake] main driver/GL

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Themanbat.3206

News to me…

Hi andro

Haiii

hello

;_;

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

NSP needs to come down to t8 so the new and improved SS can face the new and improved Envy XOXO

also hi

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

Who would have ever thought a gamer chick could cause so much drama. Oh wait…

I’ll answer any and all questions you all may have.

I’ll step out on the ledge and just throw it out there – are you Mila Kunis?

The stars seems to be aligning for you. I think this is happening!

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

News to me…

Hi andro

Haiii

hello

;_;

^.^

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

I am 12 and what is this?

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

NSP needs to come down to t8 so the new and improved SS can face the new and improved Envy XOXO

also hi

As much as the thought of killing you over and over again warms my heart, like when you was on BP. Its just not enough to be in the slum again. Sry.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Heiann – NSP

(edited by yanoch.7051)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kanthar Turambar.9164

Kanthar Turambar.9164

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

And after all I do to help you guys out? I DID train our commanders. You guys just don’t know who I am because I don’t want the attention.

I made my decision, as selfish as it is, and I thought I’d be happy. Really. I prove myself by capturing hod’s garrison and etc by myself.

~Selene Luminare

These tidbits are a wonderful display of your character. Selfish, egotistical, manipulative, rude and then you try to guilt-trip people for calling you out on those traits.

Anyone want to start a cross-server fund to transfer this person off this tier?

Speak for yourself. I love passive-aggressive personalities. ;-D

Oozo- Ripping out hearts since 2013

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies