4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Ping.5739

Ping.5739

“And no, I won’t go there to express about it. There is a reason why this post exist.

Alright then. If you want to drag this into open forums so be it.

TFg claimed the keep on reset for a few weeks now. We do run all the buffs on reset. We take pride in building it and putting siege for defense in there. We try to run as much buffs as it is possible during the week. We switch guild claiming during the week with guilds actively running buffs to make sure that the keep is in the best defendable position possible. Props to Calisto and LOST who helped us on that.

The fact that you are happy that the keep fell hands absolutely disgust me but I felt necessary to offer you to voice your opinion on a medium more suitable for those matters.

Wait, so why this post exist? Pure for trolls? Alright that makes alot sense =]

The fact that so-called “wvw guilds” on NSP barely put any buff on DISGUST me. Switching? So switching to other guilds that never put buffs on make such significant difference! " “Best dependable position”? If there is +5 supply buff on EB keep, I am sure defending other towers NSP owns will be much easier. But, you know some selfish guilds never do that. I assumed that you, being a commander, should know about the important of eb keep as a reinforcement center, but… ehh, well, I guess you don’t.

I was happy about keep falling from you hand because I thought finally some “real” wvw guild can claim it and do all the buffs… umm alright seems like another selfish guild claimed it…

Please chill, I am not solely blaming TFG for doing this. I am blaming most of the wvw guilds on this server.

I wouldn’t bother letting a pug under your skin Sev. Someone who’s afraid to say who they are in their sig isn’t worth acknowledging.

Oh so signature makes such a large difference just like what commander tag does? To me they are both bragging rights which people use in order to get those so-called “acknowledgement” Commander that doesn’t respect his fellow soldier is surely not a good commander, and I thought you knew that already. Right, “Commander” Calisto?

Yeah I a pug, but I will fight for the server.

This useless bar doesn’t make you awesome. However, stuff above does.

(edited by Ping.5739)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Hey its that Cosa guild. I never see you guys in wvw.. but. Yet you seem so familiar. Hmmm

Funny cause we were in WvW when you got booted homeboy????

Also CoSA is 2 guilds (formerly 3) strong, made up of people like me who only WvW all the way down to people who never WvW, so I promise you we are in WvW to some extent. But I know cray will be cray, I mean y’all XyXy were the ones responsible for the legendary(pun)transfer, debacle…..Pretty sure if you don’t get that hint, there 3-4 pages of this thread likely dedicated to it….

Maybe I should have clarified, we all know you guys got the forum game on lockdown, we meant bring it IN GAME…rofl…

Please do bring it, in game. I never come across any cosa members that challenge me.

A bit of advice, key-turning and mouse-clicking skills will make it a bit difficult for you. May I suggest heading to queensdale and practicing how to play on npcs. You may see significant improvement in your ability.

ps: try and solo the npcs in queensdale and don’t call a zerg when a centaur kills you

Theres those legendary gankers now, 3v3 or outnumbered its tuck tail and run, anything less than their 3 and theyre on it like a fat kid on cake…Please instill some more of your sage smacktalk loll…….

I have absolutely no idea what you are saying. Did you mean to quote someone else? Did you accidentally delete multiple lines of your paragraph in order to produce that post? Please, do tell!

Oh man, I was gonna ignore this post, but then I saw this post that says the same thing I was essentially “hinting” at:

I was impressed with a KoM mesmer last night who wasn’t running away to safety when his HoD pugs scattered like roaches when 3

PS: Thanks XOXO, for at least keeping it real. (not sarcasm, just saying you are seeing the same things on the field that I am)

Out of curiosity, which [KoM] do you think I am in as I’ve seen one or two other KoM’s on HoD?

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

Well I just had an interesting conversation. Enjoy-

Yeah, so unfair using game mechanics everyone has access to. Who does that?

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Sevenred.3890

Sevenred.3890

Please chill, I am not solely blaming TFG for doing this. I am blaming most of the wvw guilds on this server.

Please consider that even large guilds can run out of influence to build those buffs. Also, as you noted, very few NSP guilds run buffs and you just called out one of those few despite the fact we are giving our very best effort in that matter. As for this specific forum vs our community forum….well do you really think that anything remotely close to server strategy has its place on such a public forum?

If you want to follow up on this discussion, please do so via PM or on our community forum. Meanwhile, I don’t think your are approaching this problem/situation the right way if you want to make things change but this is just me…. I mean, very few NSP guild managers (which I am not anyway), read or post in this thread. However, they get the news issued from different channels including the one I pointed to you. Just food for thoughts.

If you find any offense in anything I’ve said up to now, I’m really sorry. My friends and guildmates can tell you I am not the one to bait or troll.

Sevenred, Sylvari Thief
Northern Shiverpeaks

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

On the other hand, we were disappointed that you guys were so bad that with at least 3x our numbers you didn’t manage to make a scratch on hills or even get to the gate. All you managed to do was hold one little tower and get farmed, having far more casualties on your side then ours every fail bomb you tried.

All I ever see xoxo do is sit outside towers and wait for the lemmings to go over the walls.

It’s pointless defending a tower against xoxo because they just sit there. They have no real intention of taking it. Sometimes they set up a cat so they can farm people suiciding it. Half the time they don’t even fire the cat.

Usually they sit there so long that a passing SF Zerg chases them away.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Musty.3148

Musty.3148

On the other hand, we were disappointed that you guys were so bad that with at least 3x our numbers you didn’t manage to make a scratch on hills or even get to the gate. All you managed to do was hold one little tower and get farmed, having far more casualties on your side then ours every fail bomb you tried.

All I ever see xoxo do is sit outside towers and wait for the lemmings to go over the walls.

It’s pointless defending a tower against xoxo because they just sit there. They have no real intention of taking it. Sometimes they set up a cat so they can farm people suiciding it. Half the time they don’t even fire the cat.

Usually they sit there so long that a passing SF Zerg chases them away.

I’m not hangin’ off XOXO’s sack, but we run in a 2-5 man as well as they do (normally) and I can’t count the number of times we sit outside a tower with 15 people in it “defending” while we look for them to come out and fight. but noooooooo, they are MUCH safer shooting AC’s and kitten at us.

Maybe they (XOXO) just wanna fight and not have to tear down some stupid door to get to the “chewy center” of the tootsie pop…

Just sayin’

80 Elementalist/80 Mesmer/80 Guardian/80 Thief
Now Musty Britches since someone decided Shortbus Rider was offensive… [LoS] [NSP]

(edited by Musty.3148)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Score update seeing as how it is lacking.

Attachments:

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: highlandria.7941

highlandria.7941

moutzaheadin.4029:

Lets face the facts. Sf PVdoor’d for 3 months in tier 8, couldn’t even get out of tier 8 without massive QQing from thier server to Anet. There is no wonder why you guys just aren’t good. Gates don’t hit back.

One more tidbit , it seems your karma/xp/wxp trains from your first week here are gone. My guess is they can’t stand the stomach of the express waypoint service we at NSP provide. Therefore your weekday population is slowly dwindling.

I feel with each week we are getting stronger, can you say the same ?

me: ( new to this ) The point gap from them in tier 8 to et and fc was so huge that it was nearly impossible to go up a tier. Sf deserve to be in this tier. Tactic wise between servers I’ve seen some differences but not anything that makes one server stand out from the other. Gz to sf for having bigger #‘s. Will expect to see you in tier 5 in a couple months. Gonna have to get out of that heads up thinking though you guys got from tier 8. You’ll have time to adept though which Is good.
For hod. They do a good job seeing the way the map is played and leech off of it. ( Gets us mad but hey, I would do the same.) Sometimes though I’ve watched them lose almost there whole map to save a keep on another map. Worse one was watching them lose there hills today to sf when they had over 25 guys at nw supply camp. (orange swords were up on hills for about 8 minutes) Will probably focus on keeping durios paper this reset, until they get out of are area. Nsp. you gotta make hod know that when they mess with are area there will be repercussions. We tend to go phew there out of are area and go on as if they disappeared. Sometimes you gotta let 1 enemy server take a supply camp to squash the enemy on the other side.

Mesmer, ranger, thief with 1 skill, lvl 16 ele, and some other class I can’t remember.
Guild O’s
nsp server.
Theme and song for wvw. " Break my stride from Matthew Wilder"
If i’m missing any thing let me know. ( Favorite food so on so forth)
Also known as the games worst typer. ( I swear my spacebar is broken.)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Grimm Maltok.3514

Grimm Maltok.3514

I browse this thread a lot (because I’m from SF), and it’s disheartening to see that many posts are related to drama and committed to derogatory posts. SF is in T7, period. We have tons of people that want to WvW, period. Why were we stuck in T8 for so long? Most of the people on our server wanted to enjoy the PvE aspect of the game before going into WvW hardcore. We were definitely QQing in T8 because of the fact that it was so kitten hard to gain points due to the fact that we were plain out smashing the ET and FC (nonetheless, you guys really picked it up in the last two weeks, you were definitely fun to play with). 300k+ points every week and every week we find ourselves in the same tier doing the same thing over and over.

We’re now in T7, still doing well, not completely destroying the competition but definitely holding out ground. We have tons and tons to learn because of our time in T8, where we could just overwhelm the servers with sheer numbers. Both HoD and NSP are formidable servers with their ups and downs like any servers. Just play the game, stop crying left and right about things that are inherent in this game, like the massive amount of numbers SF has. There’s no doubt that many of our participants aren’t formidable 1v1 opponents like XOXO from NSP and GT from HoD who by the way, have my respect; however, when you start stacking together 30 or 40 of these people together, and place a commander among them, SF is a force to be dealt with.

Furthermore, is it too much to ask to keep your personal or guild related issues away from this thread? Many people don’t care that some commander moved to another server. I don’t see why Anet allows these posts, it’s nonconstructive and a waste of space on the thread.

TL;DR: We moved up from T8 to win, and will continue doing so by using what we have, our numbers. If you have issues within your guild/server, don’t post it here.

On a side note:
I was able to keep my own with 3 XOXO’s. Today was a beautiful day.
3v1, downed someone once or twice but couldn’t get the kill off without risking getting killed myself.

Respect to the 5-man mix of NSP that was holding back a mini SF zerg. Props.

Grimm Maltok – Lvl 80 Thief
SF | Commander | [LORD]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Tei.1704

Tei.1704

Yes, is is extremely unfair when guilds like SPCA, XOXO and PAXA run around with buffs. These guys run around in good groups filled with good players running good builds. These are the types of guys that do not have much issue in the vast majority of fair fights. I only stated that like a fact because they have some better players than me and I do alright. A large part of the point and fun in pretty much any game is in the challenge it provides and skill it requires; using buffs lowers both of those. What’s the fun in making it so good and close fights aren’t as close as they would have been? What skill does it take to nearly half conditions applied to you because you farmed some nodes or used the trading post?

It would be one thing if XOXO, SPCA and PAXA were the type of players that needed an extra edge, but they aren’t. Who cares if 98% of people in WvW use buffs? A lot of those people need an extra edge because they’re trash. I beat most people I fight anyway, but I should make the game less amusing by making all those fights easier? Every time I run into someone good I should take some of the fun away by making the fight easier? kitten that. Call buffs smart, fair or whatever. I’ll be the idiot that handicaps himself for better fights.

I’m probably not going to debate the subject beyond this post because I doubt any replies will be worth a response. I just hope I explained things better to some people.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Musty.3148

Musty.3148

Yes, is is extremely unfair when guilds like SPCA, XOXO and PAXA run around with buffs. These guys run around in good groups filled with good players running good builds. These are the types of guys that do not have much issue in the vast majority of fair fights. I only stated that like a fact because they have some better players than me and I do alright. A large part of the point and fun in pretty much any game is in the challenge it provides and skill it requires; using buffs lowers both of those. What’s the fun in making it so good and close fights aren’t as close as they would have been? What skill does it take to nearly half conditions applied to you because you farmed some nodes or used the trading post?

It would be one thing if XOXO, SPCA and PAXA were the type of players that needed an extra edge, but they aren’t. Who cares if 98% of people in WvW use buffs? A lot of those people need an extra edge because they’re trash. I beat most people I fight anyway, but I should make the game less amusing by making all those fights easier? Every time I run into someone good I should take some of the fun away by making the fight easier? kitten that. Call buffs smart, fair or whatever. I’ll be the idiot that handicaps himself for better fights.

I’m probably not going to debate the subject beyond this post because I doubt any replies will be worth a response. I just hope I explained things better to some people.

It’s because those people you mentioned (and others) are normally fighting 3-1 or 5-1 odds. To say they shouldn’t use every available option to combat those odds is just asinine.

80 Elementalist/80 Mesmer/80 Guardian/80 Thief
Now Musty Britches since someone decided Shortbus Rider was offensive… [LoS] [NSP]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Grimm Maltok.3514

Grimm Maltok.3514

I don’t understand why you don’t use buffs. When you want to win, you’ll take every edge you can get to be the best you can to take down that hard ele or thief.

Grimm Maltok – Lvl 80 Thief
SF | Commander | [LORD]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

As you said, 98% of the people are using some type of consumable. Now, I doubt that number is that high, but quite a few people use them. The thing is, they’re cheap and easily accessible so it’s not as if consumables give an unfair advantage to a small number of people. ArenaNet, like most MMO’s these days, have gone out of their way to make sure that this game is as simple as can be, and catered to anyone with a pulse.

You act as if every fight is created equal, and it’s far from it. We get into fights in which 95% of the time we’re outnumbered. Does the fact that we’re using consumables seem unfair now? Like you said, with as many people that use them, it’s being used far more against us, than we use against others. I’m not going to purposely handicap myself when I know the best fight I can get in likely is going to result in fighting 15 people. I might see your point if WvW was a more even playing field, but that’s never been the case. Again, not complaining about what we have to fight against, that’s the nature of the sheeple herd, but your argument against people like us using consumables is just tough to take seriously.

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: MurdaManG.7402

MurdaManG.7402

…why you guys heff to be mad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnQ-5uFuDtc

-Domework -SF – you better do your domework

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

It’s because those people you mentioned (and others) are normally fighting 3-1 or 5-1 odds. To say they shouldn’t use every available option to combat those odds is just asinine.

^

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Malchior.5042

Malchior.5042

The fact that so-called “wvw guilds” on NSP barely put any buff on DISGUST me. Switching? So switching to other guilds that never put buffs on make such significant difference! " “Best dependable position”? If there is +5 supply buff on EB keep, I am sure defending other towers NSP owns will be much easier. But, you know some selfish guilds never do that. I assumed that you, being a commander, should know about the important of eb keep as a reinforcement center, but… ehh, well, I guess you don’t.

I was happy about keep falling from you hand because I thought finally some “real” wvw guild can claim it and do all the buffs… umm alright seems like another selfish guild claimed it…

Since you want to call out the entire server, sir, allow me to further enlighten you how upgrades work in a guild.

Influence

Guild Upgrades for keeps is not something they can just turn on at any given time. It is a one use deal, that when activated has an active time of 12 hours. They can’t queue multiple Supply Upgrades and immediately pop another after the first has run out.

Also, see how those upgrades cost 200 influence. That’s only to get the upgrade started in the guild queue. After that it takes 16 hours before the upgrade can be used at a claimed keep. Even with a Guild Workshop, the max upgrades any guild can have queueing at one time is two unless they use Contract Asuran Outsourcing, which allows one upgrade to begin building without taking a queue slot. Contract Asuran Outsourcing takes 30 hours to build.

Every guild is trying to work up through the Guild Events to do Bounties, Rushes, Challenges, and Puzzles. Each of those unlocks takes a week to build, which uses up one of those valued queue slots in the build queue.

Also, if you want to argue they can just use influence to speed up the process…a 200 Influence supply upgrade costs 500 Influence just to progress it 25%. Guilds need to build influence so they can hope to unlock the new Guild Content.

So please, next time you want to call out the entire server or its contributing guilds on such a complicated issue, I suggest you do some research first.

Malchior Devenholm | Proud member of Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] | Northern Shiverpeaks

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: MurdaManG.7402

MurdaManG.7402

Had a good treb v. treb matchup with a HoD group at durios today. Downed 2 trebs and their 3rd one that went up we destroyed eachother! Too funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnQ-5uFuDtc

-Domework -SF – you better do your domework

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

I don’t use food to give me an edge I use it to allow me more freedom with my build. If I had to spec for condition removal it pigeon holes me and takes away all variety in the game. As it is now I know that all our mesmers in XOXO run completely different builds this would not be possible if we had to trait solely for condition removal.

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

Ok, so your only complaint is we’re too “good” to be allowed to use consumables, so we should handicap ourselves for the 30-man zergs that are gonna /dance on us if they win while they’re each using them. Just making sure. Btw, I think you’re about one of only 2 GT I know of who don’t use them.
(And I, for one, would rather fight someone who has full stacks of bloodlust, something that also comes from using the trading post, and top tier consumables on than someone using none so that there are no excuses.)

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

(edited by Themanbat.3206)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: kurath.9406

kurath.9406

Btw, I think you’re about one of only 2 GT I know of who don’t use them.

Yea, and he calls us kittenes too. In return, we sometimes drop food trays when he’s trying to loot so we can return the favor. He’s not playing favorites here or targeting XOXO or anything. He’s just that personally opposed to consumables.

Everyone has their opinions on what needs to be added/removed/nerfed/buffed for balance, that’s his.

Genesis Theory [GT] – HoD

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnarz.1750

Ragnarz.1750

Three of us on NSP, out manned, BUT HOD has hills so we work our way up the west side flipping camps.

We come to gods, both thieves put up the house and argue about who put it up first.

We run in past the guards and . . . . . wait for it . . . . . right there are the 12 NSP rushing west to meet us. Ran right through them because the stealth from 2 houses stacked.

Too bad Punch didn’t have fraps running, the dam bastage!

Much laughing ensued

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Varconi.1804

Yea, and he calls us kittenes too. In return, we sometimes drop food trays when he’s trying to loot so we can return the favor. He’s not playing favorites here or targeting XOXO or anything. He’s just that personally opposed to consumables.

Everyone has their opinions on what needs to be added/removed/nerfed/buffed for balance, that’s his.

I think that we can all agree the one thing in this game that needs a nerf is Andromeda

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

I think that we can all agree the one thing in this game that needs a nerf is Andromeda

I’ll second this notion.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

I’ll second this notion.

Omg. Don’t even. Whoever sends cookies is gonna get it -.-

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Yeah I a pug.

Kinda proved that when you called out one of the guilds that actually upgrades, builds siege, defends, runs supplies and (gasp) buffs keeps/towers etc. Hate to wreck your day, but the wolf will be back on the keep.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

Score update seeing as how it is lacking.

O M F G!
Once again proves, why you shouldn’t put the language to “german”.
These server names make me lol so hard.

I mean, they are correct translations but they sound so utterly lame, it’s not even funny anymore…
Yet I can still laugh, cause I put mine to english long ago.

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Varconi.1804

Posting a horrible quality video of a fight I had earlier today for the uplevel engineer who fought alongside me. I sped it up since its a long fight and found the music to be hilarious so I left it as is.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLqtcsc4zz4

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Pugs calling out WvW guilds, love it. As far as my guild goes, we have a couple hundred K influence spare, but like most other WvW guilds you typically don’t just pop your buffs all over the place especially if you think you might be switching maps and not sitting in keeps all night.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Since you want to call out the entire server, sir, allow me to further enlighten you how upgrades work in a guild.

Influence

Guild Upgrades for keeps is not something they can just turn on at any given time. It is a one use deal, that when activated has an active time of 12 hours. They can’t queue multiple Supply Upgrades and immediately pop another after the first has run out.

Also, see how those upgrades cost 200 influence. That’s only to get the upgrade started in the guild queue. After that it takes 16 hours before the upgrade can be used at a claimed keep. Even with a Guild Workshop, the max upgrades any guild can have queueing at one time is two unless they use Contract Asuran Outsourcing, which allows one upgrade to begin building without taking a queue slot. Contract Asuran Outsourcing takes 30 hours to build.

Every guild is trying to work up through the Guild Events to do Bounties, Rushes, Challenges, and Puzzles. Each of those unlocks takes a week to build, which uses up one of those valued queue slots in the build queue.

Also, if you want to argue they can just use influence to speed up the process…a 200 Influence supply upgrade costs 500 Influence just to progress it 25%. Guilds need to build influence so they can hope to unlock the new Guild Content.

So please, next time you want to call out the entire server or its contributing guilds on such a complicated issue, I suggest you do some research first.

Marry me?

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

SF : 232 339
NSP : 186 033
HoD :144 445

Great job NSP we now have the same number of points that we ended with last week.

Heiann – NSP

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

You NSP guys might see GoM again soon(beat down HoD a bit more)

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: gladiator.5367

gladiator.5367

Influence

Marry me?

Back off he’s mine.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: vitali.1609

vitali.1609

150 players last time I checked? Per map all in all.

Hence the point of queueing

So 150 players for each side….thats 30 5 man groups……13 points on the map to fight over.
No way to prevent groups larger than 5.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

moutzaheadin.4029:

Lets face the facts. Sf PVdoor’d for 3 months in tier 8, couldn’t even get out of tier 8 without massive QQing from thier server to Anet. There is no wonder why you guys just aren’t good. Gates don’t hit back.

One more tidbit , it seems your karma/xp/wxp trains from your first week here are gone. My guess is they can’t stand the stomach of the express waypoint service we at NSP provide. Therefore your weekday population is slowly dwindling.

me: ( new to this ) The point gap from them in tier 8 to et and fc was so huge that it was nearly impossible to go up a tier. Sf deserve to be in this tier. Tactic wise between servers I’ve seen some differences but not anything that makes one server stand out from the other. Gz to sf for having bigger #‘s. Will expect to see you in tier 5 in a couple months. Gonna have to get out of that heads up thinking though you guys got from tier 8. You’ll have time to adept though which Is good.
For hod. They do a good job seeing the way the map is played and leech off of it. ( Gets us mad but hey, I would do the same.) Sometimes though I’ve watched them lose almost there whole map to save a keep on another map. Worse one was watching them lose there hills today to sf when they had over 25 guys at nw supply camp. (orange swords were up on hills for about 8 minutes) Will probably focus on keeping durios paper this reset, until they get out of are area. Nsp. you gotta make hod know that when they mess with are area there will be repercussions. We tend to go phew there out of are area and go on as if they disappeared. Sometimes you gotta let 1 enemy server take a supply camp to squash the enemy on the other side.

Mesmer, ranger, thief with 1 skill, lvl 16 ele, and some other class I can’t remember.
Guild O’s
nsp server.

LOL, same stuff that other idiots have been saying for a while. Yawn, do you trolls ever have original thoughts?

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.8056

Irony.8056

moutzaheadin.4029:

Guild O’s
nsp server.

LOL, same stuff that other idiots have been saying for a while. Yawn, do you trolls ever have original thoughts?

You bore me nubie.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

You bore me nubie.

My evil plan is working then. Tomorrow, the world!!

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

I was getting disappointed that this thread was only about one trolling topic, glad to see you switched it up a bit, King is a champ i have to say, taking on all of NSP and even PAXA.

P.S. we will never pay for any commander to come to GoM….dont be cheap.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

P.S. we will never pay for any commander to come to GoM….dont be cheap.

I know, I was being sarcastic about her thinking she is so good any server would pay for her services. Especially with the lame drama that follows her around…

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Sevenred.3890

Sevenred.3890

Pugs calling out WvW guilds, love it. As far as my guild goes, we have a couple hundred K influence spare, but like most other WvW guilds you typically don’t just pop your buffs all over the place especially if you think you might be switching maps and not sitting in keeps all night.

TFG tries to keep the buffs active on keep at all time, especially at reset and during weekend, but as Malchior noted, this drain our influence pool quite significantly. Throw in some guild golems and catapults in the bunch and it makes it really hard for us to get anything other than guild bounties right now. Working on treks…

Gratz to Os for being the first guild (I think?) to complete the guild challenge on NSP though!

Meanwhile, I do not appreciate being called out a “selfish guild” with a “stupid white wolf” banner by people who probably appreciated more guild content than I did because my guild decided to do its very best to help our situation in WvW. But hey, I’m all hear if there are any ideas on how to generate a steady 25k influence daily.

Sevenred, Sylvari Thief
Northern Shiverpeaks

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

So, I was going to forum troll this morning,

But apparently one of the suspected bombers goes to my college and lived in a dorm near my apartment and we were all evacuated and work was cancelled.

Scary. my phone has been blowing up all day over this.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Been following the scanners/news/threads all day. If legit, glad your safe. If trolling, not cool -_-.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Glad everything is ok Toble.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

But apparently one of the suspected bombers goes to my college and lived in a dorm near my apartment and we were all evacuated and work was cancelled.

Been following it on the news. Terrifying stuff. Stay safe Toble. NYC is with you Boston!

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Will keep you in our thoughts. Hopefully we will get to see you tonight.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Ping.5739

Influence

TL;DR

But I guess it should be some copy-paste from wiki. Next time when you trying to correct someone with infos on wiki, you need to realize the wiki is not like the your guild’s wvw buffs—its available to everyone.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Ping.5739

Yeah I a pug.

Kinda proved that when you called out one of the guilds that actually upgrades, builds siege, defends, runs supplies and (gasp) buffs keeps/towers etc. Hate to wreck your day, but the wolf will be back on the keep.

Nah it didn’t wreck my day. I was expecting that move, or else why should I even post about it. My day is far precious than sticking with the server that sucks. Oh it didn’t suck at the first few weeks.