4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

Well, there are JPs in the borderlands too which nobody guards. And it takes less than 10mins to complete. So there is no point in forcing your way through a guarded EB JP, except if you like the challenge

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: Eternalight.4708

Eternalight.4708

Update for those interested.

Attachments:

level 80 Thief – Home Sweet [Home] – Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC] ~ Sea of Sorrows

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: Steezy.2905

Steezy.2905

Must be fun to have people who play during this time. :<

~Crystal Desert~

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: MrKnieves.4162

MrKnieves.4162

SO SBI, how does it feels to be beaten off SMC by an outmanned server with just 8 people?

That was too fun. :P

Of course, what came next was not. :/

It was like:

CD: “Hey guys! We’re still here! Don’t forget about us!” * takes SMC with ninjas *
SBI/SOS: “Oh, the corpse it’s still twitching, lets take care of this.” * STEAMROLLING ALL THE THINGS *

Zheenn [Warrior] [Commander]| Alondra Del Mar [Thief] | Lorean Alisk [Elemental]
Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Glad CD is able to have some shinning moments. Been a tough week for em so far with the loss in numbers. Great job CD. You all were ticking away at a good ppt’s last night.

Um.. our SBI zamboni was just crushing it last night in EB. XD

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Update for those interested.

Holy cannoli. This is starting to look like the days of ole’

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: Azavin.2018

Azavin.2018

After a much celebrated cleansing of siege on SoS’s Lowlands Keep due to server downtime, certain individuals are at it again building up a ton of siege in our keep – including multiple rams beneath our towers INSIDE our keep. Clearly this is intentional – we can only guess why he is doing it as he completely ignores everyone and continues to build

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: Ghedoriah.4290

Ghedoriah.4290

Screenshot and report. It’s annoying, but complaining about it here won’t do anything about it sadly.

Sea of Sorrows

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Johje Holan.4607

After a much celebrated cleansing of siege on SoS’s Lowlands Keep due to server downtime, certain individuals are at it again building up a ton of siege in our keep – including multiple rams beneath our towers INSIDE our keep. Clearly this is intentional – we can only guess why he is doing it as he completely ignores everyone and continues to build

I agree he’s a kitten. It sucks that you can’t kill your own teammates sometimes.

I have an idea though – let us in and we’ll kill him for you

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Happens to us, too. There’s this guy who goes around intentionally misaligning trebuchets, placing trebuchets randomly near the zerg to get them to waste supply, and throwing down tons of trebuchets in random places in general, like in lords’ rooms. It sucks, but all you can do is report and move on.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: falavorn.9105

falavorn.9105

We’ll keep our eyes out for you for a balanced fight some time [FEAR]. We generally run about the same size in [ToP] but our one commander will lead the militia when needed, and we as was pointed out have been leveling alts this week. I’m happy to take your badges any time you want to come out to play ;-)

[ToP] Falavorn | Guardian, Phalior | Necro

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

We’ll keep our eyes out for you for a balanced fight some time [FEAR]. We generally run about the same size in [ToP] but our one commander will lead the militia when needed, and we as was pointed out have been leveling alts this week. I’m happy to take your badges any time you want to come out to play ;-)

[FEAR] + [TKVA] are the ones that are usually running together. Most of the time just a group of 5-7 searching for smaller fights. Looking forward to coming across you guys again! :]

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: aceai.4895

aceai.4895

Score update for those interested.

Attachments:

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: Yohimbe.1876

Yohimbe.1876

The siege sabotager has showed up on SBI and is at it in our lowland keeps now. Interesting ram placements, that’s for sure. Honestly, I don’t understand employing tactics like this in our tier. Doofus.

Chay Darkhaven – SBI
Leader of The Ethereal Guard
Huzzah!

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

The siege sabotager has showed up on SBI and is at it in our lowland keeps now. Interesting ram placements, that’s for sure. Honestly, I don’t understand employing tactics like this in our tier. Doofus.

If its the same guy, I guess that means he’s from CD. So pointless doing this in t4 I agree. You expect it from jade quarry or blackgate but cd? Geeze what’s the world coming to.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: Ghedoriah.4290

Ghedoriah.4290

I honestly wouldn’t point the finger at an individual world. Not only could it just be someone that enjoys trolling with no affiliation to a particular world, but even if they are from a particular world, that world can’t do anything about them. It’s upon anyone who sees that behaviour happening to screenshot and report.

Sea of Sorrows

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: problematic.9623

problematic.9623

Actually wait…I have an idea. The three servers can form an arrangement to deal with solo trolls like this…meet up on a neutral voice chat. Share his location. Explain the situation to the citizens of your WvW map. Form and station a squad to breach the towers/keep gate he is doing this in. On voice chat the defenders will identify the siege they want destroyed. The hit squad hunts him down and kills him. The hit squad of the opposing server destroys the siege. Defenders do not defend at his location when the hit squad breaches the gate. Hit squad leaves and returns to their side. Defenders are allowed a small 5min window of time to repair. After which time it is fair game.

Problem solved?

Phun – Guardian
I renounce my hibernation and return.
Sea of Sorrows survivor – Currently on Blackgate

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: shanmugong.6750

shanmugong.6750

We never had complaints of seige sabotage of another server as long as I can recall. This is the first time we have been accused of that. There can be many other reasons why this can happen. Maybe some server/guild u have offended in the past is trolling you, where ever you are going, or it can just be a server terrorist that randomly hop around creating trouble. If you notice from past threads, CD almost never post complaints of other servers exploiting, hacking etc because we feel that it is counterproductive to our forum discussion, even if we do frequently come across them. But that doesn’t mean that our server is a punching bag for all that is wrong.

Shanmugong Asuran Engineer.
Crystal Desert. [KoME]
Once an Engineer, Always an Engineer

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

^ so your KoME the guild that endorses rezzing mesmers through gates and you don’t like talking about exploiters.

Ironic but makes sense.

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: shanmugong.6750

shanmugong.6750

The Mesmer in question has left the guild. Your tone is uncalled for.

Shanmugong Asuran Engineer.
Crystal Desert. [KoME]
Once an Engineer, Always an Engineer

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Seren.6850

from last weeks thread from one of your fellow server mates.

“I’m actually from CD, and unfortunately KoME has a history of leaving dead Mesmers in front of the inner side of gates to portal exploit. It’s also something they’ve defended in the past as “a clever use of game mechanics”. Sadly…apart from this, I’ve always considered KoME a very respectable and friendly guild and dislike that they’re tarnishing their reputation like this.”

Should explain my tone.

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Guys, the siege capper in question was with SoS even when we were in T3 vs-ing DB and Yak’s Bend. I verified this myself. Remember the 13 rams outside Veloka? Yeah that was him.

I don’t believe SBI or CD have anything to do with this nor do I believe DB or YB have either.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

problematic.9623

Serene you wounded his manly pride. He feels like a punching bag. You are too much woman for him.

So, who wants to join the hit squad on CD server? SBI how about you?

Phun – Guardian

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

problematic.9623

Hi, hi Bear guild. I don’t care what the server affiliation is…we already established that people who do this don’t care about their community. They do this to hurt the gameplay of other human beings. To solve the problem…you organize…and kill them.

Phun – Guardian

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

fishball.7204

I know Phun. I have nooo problemo at all having a 3-server combined hit squad LOL.

In fact I was contemplating letting SBI have lowlands because I’d rather have to reupgrade it than be siege capped 24/7 >_<.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

You’re right. This is far too under handed to be from CD. I bet it’s a vengeful ex Jade Quarry member. kittens get us for everything. spits my apologies CD I temporarily forgot who the true enemy is. ^,^

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Johje Holan.4607

Yeah 3 – server combined hit squad! If we could pull off that type of organization that would be classic.

But I doubt we can. And I’ve never even actually seen this type of behavior myself. (Well except when SF were still on our server and they’d go on ram train building sprees for fun But that was outside the walls in the open.)

(edited by Johje Holan.4607)

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: MrKnieves.4162

MrKnieves.4162

“I’m actually from CD, and unfortunately KoME has a history of leaving dead Mesmers in front of the inner side of gates to portal exploit. It’s also something they’ve defended in the past as “a clever use of game mechanics”. Sadly…apart from this, I’ve always considered KoME a very respectable and friendly guild and dislike that they’re tarnishing their reputation like this.”

Should explain my tone.

KoMe since than kicked that mesmer out. CD Community in general frowns upon that, but we can’t help it if an individual decides to do their own thing.

Now can we move along and leave the finger pointing aside? Because that never solves anything but bring more finger pointing.

Zheenn [Warrior] [Commander]| Alondra Del Mar [Thief] | Lorean Alisk [Elemental]
Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Marquiz.7625

Should explain my tone.

I believe the issue on hand is about a troll siege capping you. Just because an ex-member did something before doesn’t mean you can point your finger at us for everything.

Beside, someone has now said that troll was already in your server before you came down, so your tone is unwarranted

I have seen a sos mesmer die at gate before and almost got ress-ed from outside, should I say sos endorses every exploit out there too?

Marquiz

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: Toggles.1783

Toggles.1783

Guys, the siege capper in question was with SoS even when we were in T3 vs-ing DB and Yak’s Bend. I verified this myself. Remember the 13 rams outside Veloka? Yeah that was him.

I don’t believe SBI or CD have anything to do with this nor do I believe DB or YB have either.

Thank you for this.

Every server has it’s <1% of hackers, exploiters, forum warriors and trolls. Not a week goes by in WvW that I don’t see it yet I don’t take it to the forums and condemn a whole server because of it.

I have a lot of respect for YB SBI and SoS. I much prefer those servers over some of the other options if nothing more than what the forum threads turn out to look like. However this drummed up b.s. drama really needs to quit it. There’s been an increase in ‘sore winners’ lately, imo.

Level 80: Elementalist Engineer Guardian Mesmer Ranger Thief Warrior

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

fishball.7204

The fact that we only have 2 pages for this thread speaks for itself.

All 3 servers would rather play the game than troll/drama/qq about things on here.

We are pretty cool like that. Lets just farm our bags/badges/WXP, leave the QQ for other servers not as cool as us

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Seren.6850

Should explain my tone.

I believe the issue on hand is about a troll siege capping you. Just because an ex-member did something before doesn’t mean you can point your finger at us for everything.

Beside, someone has now said that troll was already in your server before you came down, so your tone is unwarranted

I have seen a sos mesmer die at gate before and almost got ress-ed from outside, should I say sos endorses every exploit out there too?

was willing to drop it, but since you asked.

If you see a mesmer from my guild doing this, I will report them myself. I wont going around telling people it’s clever use of tactics. I’d even fraps myself gkicking them and telling them exactly why and post it here for all you to see.

As opposed to KoME who not only rezzes the mesmers through walls, but then takes the known exploited portal, takes the tower knowing they have only got in via exploits, then tells anyone that questions there behavior it wasn’t exploiting it was clever use of tactics, then kicks one guy and pretends they never said it was clever use of tactics, pretends they never took those portals, pretends they never took those keeps.

You want to get your rep back, at least own up for doing it instead of blaming it on one guy like they forced you to rez, take the portals and cap the towers.

Now we are moving on, can’t believe you guys try to justify that crap

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Marquiz.7625

As opposed to KoME who not only rezzes the mesmers through walls, but then takes the known exploited portal, takes the tower knowing they have only got in via exploits, then tells anyone that questions there behavior it wasn’t exploiting it was clever use of tactics, then kicks one guy and pretends they never said it was clever use of tactics, pretends they never took those portals, pretends they never took those keeps.

You want to get your rep back, at least own up for doing it instead of blaming it on one guy like they forced you to rez, take the portals and cap the towers.

Nobody pretended that it didnt happen, it did. Where did you see that we said it never happened?

Marquiz

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: stinkypants.8419

stinkypants.8419

Sure, do you need to get in another last word, or is this gonna suffice?

(Alvyn | Crystal Desert )

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: Toggles.1783

Toggles.1783

…and this is what happens when people start pointing fingers.

Let’s face it, we all have server pride. After all, all three of our servers are victims of mass transfers. We wouldn’t be here if we didn’t have server pride.

None of us like to be lumped into a negative label, especially when it only applies to a small fraction of each server.

All it takes is one person to point a finger for server pride to be challenged and then before you know it every server’s dirty laundry is being argued about as if it’s what the whole server is rampantly doing.

Please, let’s stop it and leave this kind of stuff to the other servers.

So man/woman up, stop with the QQ and let’s get back on track to what makes all three of our servers awesome!

Level 80: Elementalist Engineer Guardian Mesmer Ranger Thief Warrior

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Gravy.7589

That SoS zerg in EB last night :o. That beast was like 70 deep. You wiped the Bannok train once around AP with that monster of a zerg but we got you two times after that. Was lots of fun. EB has been great all this week. Love that there is the big scale battles but also plenty of smaller fights to be had.

That is the same Necro we on SBI have seen porting around in our BL’s.

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

EvilSardine.9635

send it to exploits@anet.com and friend him in game and provide his account number to others so they report him in game too.

Sending an email to that address fails to send. :\

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

send it to exploits@anet.com and friend him in game and provide his account number to others so they report him in game too.

Sending an email to that address fails to send. :\

exploits@arena.net my bad.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

EvilSardine.9635

Still fails. It bounces back with: "Your message wasn’t delivered because of security policies. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. "

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Still fails. It bounces back with: "Your message wasn’t delivered because of security policies. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. "

sounds like it doesn’t like attachments. if you got the account name put it in. incident date etc.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

EvilSardine.9635

sounds like it doesn’t like attachments. if you got the account name put it in. incident date etc.

Nope! I guess that email just doesn’t work at all. Cheaters win.

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: Irenical.7948

Irenical.7948

If anyone from CD got a screen shot of the ram that was built on me outside of your keep last night please post it. i thought i hit print screen… thank you.

[FaTe] It’s questionable if i know English.

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

problematic.9623

So does anyone here have balls of steel? I’m going to lead by example. I, Phun, volunteer myself to join the inter-server hit squad to eliminate unwanted allies. You may contact me and leave a pm. I will meet you on voice chat (I prefer to use my community voice chat) with a hit squad. You give me the location of the unwanted ally. Me and a 5 person squad will attack the tower/keep gates. You will keep defenders non-aggressive. I will kill your unwanted ally. You will identify the extra siege you want destroyed. We will destroy it. Siege cap removed. We will leave. You will repair. Win/win.

Phun – Guardian

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Gravy.7589

Asura Engineer in the screen is port hacking and has been reported. Pretty ballsy to do it in front of our zerg. Can someone from CD or this guild deal with this individual. Seems like every night in EB we have this from someone. Getting ridiculous.

Attachments:

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/WvW-sub-forum-rules-reminder

The trouble with many “’exploits” is they are subject to personal judgement as to whether they are an exploit. Please try to keep accusations off the forums.

Report the incidents, contact leaders where you can and try not to name servers / guilds etc on the forums.

I am in favour of the server co ordinating to remove useless siege but am worried that innocent bystanders will attack the siege removal teams unless we get our lines of communications perfected.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: Grieve.1432

Grieve.1432

Good fights tonight on SBI & SoS BLs. [LoM] & Others enjoyed the good back and forth pushes. SBI nice defense at the keeps, but your counter-trebbing at bay could use some work. :P

Also, SoS when you guys see us trying to push bay on SBI BL next time, don’t go and back cap us. We didn’t appreciate it, as you probably figured out after we flipped and reset all objectives on your BL.

Still great night everyone look forward to the next night of fights.

On a side note, would any SoS or SBI players be interested in a fight night tomorrow evening?

South of Heaven [SoH] – Crystal Desert
Grieve Logdan (Human War) | Rifte Torin (Charr Thief)
Feylicia Logdan (Human Mes) | Elias Foralli (Asura Guard)

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: boak.6258

boak.6258

If anyone from CD got a screen shot of the ram that was built on me outside of your keep last night please post it. i thought i hit print screen… thank you.

Sadly I didn’t think to screenshot. But if you come back, we can recreate the scene.

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: Irenical.7948

Irenical.7948

Sadly I didn’t think to screenshot. But if you come back, we can recreate the scene.

im down! in eb right now :P

[FaTe] It’s questionable if i know English.

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: Tazdingo.8249

Tazdingo.8249

i can’t do anything in this time. so tired of being outmanned

Attachments:

4/12 SoS - SBI - CD

in WvW

Posted by: Eternalight.4708

Eternalight.4708

i can’t do anything in this time. so tired of being outmanned

Do as best you can, that’s all anyone can ask of you, keep fighting the good fight.

Edit; Keep it up CD nice to see you’re bouncing back, show us your love! <3

Update:

Attachments:

level 80 Thief – Home Sweet [Home] – Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC] ~ Sea of Sorrows

(edited by Eternalight.4708)