4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid Swords.1740

Liquid Swords.1740

It seems AoN has rubbed off on the rest of FA everyone running when they see a TC name.

Your right lets label the whole server based off just your in game experiences. I think if i WvW tonight I am going to find some TC engage and then run but I play an ele so I can. lol

Fort Aspenwood – PRX

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Convenant.7092

Convenant.7092

It seems AoN has rubbed off on the rest of FA everyone running when they see a TC name.

Correction: everyone running when they see the 80 TC names. Real display of skill you got there. There’s 80 of you.. only 5 of us. Must be because we’re bad.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Krycek.1269

Krycek.1269

I’ve noticed more ppl running from 1v1’s more in this game than any pvp game I’ve ever played lol. Its funny though, they quickly turn around when they see friends coming to help. This happens from every server I’ve played against though, not singling any out.

FA ruins has been no fun today, at all! Stop zerging me, this is the designated solo/duo area! Or maybe it isn’t.

Olyn Deschain – Guardian[LAID]
Duey Decimator – Thief

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Professor Sensei.2941

Professor Sensei.2941

I’ve noticed more ppl running from 1v1’s more in this game than any pvp game I’ve ever played lol. Its funny though, they quickly turn around when they see friends coming to help. This happens from every server I’ve played against though, not singling any out.

FA ruins has been no fun today, at all! Stop zerging me, this is the designated solo/duo area! Or maybe it isn’t.

I would normally leave people alone but the world exp is just so tempting

Professor Sensei – Thief
Everything Purple

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I think behind the windmill is the designated pvp zone .. it’s far enough away from the supply camp to not make the owning team jumpy and out of the way of (most) incoming zergs.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

I’ve noticed more ppl running from 1v1’s more in this game than any pvp game I’ve ever played lol.

If you’re not standing inside a cap circle or stopping a yak or fiddling with pearls or… you know what? Finger. Moon.

Enjoy WvW and try to remember the objective is to score your server as many points as you can that week.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

Correction: everyone running when they see the 80 TC names. Real display of skill you got there. There’s 80 of you.. only 5 of us. Must be because we’re bad.

clearly you are cowards and quite frankly Rambo would be disappointed

some terrible idiot in [pre]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Master Farkha.1857

Master Farkha.1857

Great fights so far guys. Lets keep up the push TC!

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Krycek.1269

Krycek.1269

Oh, I know the WvW objectives. I still try to cap sentry, attack/defend southern camps, kill yaks etc while i’m roaming around. Doesn’t mean I still can’t try to find some fun fights at the same time.

And I don’t want duels either hehe. The part of not knowing who you might be fighting or how many is a big element of fun for me, and usually the ruins area’s are a good spot for that but today has been a bit frustrating. But yeah, other things to do. Have fun.

Olyn Deschain – Guardian[LAID]
Duey Decimator – Thief

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

I like how the “nice” server is busy talking trash to a little guild like AoN.

[SU]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

I live in fear of the tenacity of Tarnished Coast open field fighting.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

My brethren of the coast, please remember to guard our precious Dolyaks.

And remember, the enemu dolyaks have the scaleyhoof and need to be put down for their own good and to prevent the spread of this horrible bovine disease.

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

My brethren of the coast, please remember to guard our precious Dolyaks.

<( O.O’)>
Guess what I’ve been doing in WvW lately. Yeaaaah.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

Just for the record, I don’t 1v1, and if I’m running around alone, I’m pretty much going the other way if I see you, because I know I’m going to die.

I always feel kind of bad for the people who are running around alone and get steamrolled by a 30 person zerg. It has happened to me more then a few times.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Insignia.6345

Insignia.6345

So i was going to ease myself into the commanding here at Tarnished Coast, but we needed a commander on TCBL and i decided to just go for it. 4 Hours later i have to say this is the most fun WvW i’ve had since release.

TC-The welcome you gave us has been incredible, some of us like myself decided to transfer early because we got a little excited. Your commanders have been nothing but kind and interactive. The pugs are so well disciplined and the upgrades keep coming its a great site to see!

KN/FA-I can’t wait to have more fights with you guys, great competition, and there is never a dull moment.

NAGA wil slowly be transferring throughout the week so you can only expect more from us!

Asuranaut Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

Personally my experience roaming against TC has been quite the opposite. I never run from a fight unless the odds are ridiculously out of favor. And yet whenever we find an evenly sized group to fight, they run until they find more friends to try and beat us

I’m not generalizing an entire server though, that would be unfair. Don’t need to trash talk us.

EDIT: Also, I’ve ran with AoN a few times now. They kite strategically (and very well) against ZERGS. Us (5 people typically) kite 20-30 enemies waiting for an opportunity to kill some of them. The whole AoN trash talk thing is getting old. They’re an exceptional group of players.

(edited by Andy.9137)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

If I see someone in Corp from FA – I’m going to join your group and hug you cuz the name Holy Pickle deserves so much love.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Andy.9137

If I see someone in Corp from FA – I’m going to join your group and hug you cuz the name Holy Pickle deserves so much love.

Deal

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

Ok. I need to see the screenshots of TC’s commander zerg last night on KNBL. Who has them? Stop hogging them! (So much fun… “Stack on the Commander!”)

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Personally my experience roaming against TC has been quite the opposite. I never run from a fight unless the odds are ridiculously out of favor. And yet whenever we find an evenly sized group to fight, they run until they find more friends to try and beat us

I’m not generalizing an entire server though, that would be unfair. Don’t need to trash talk us.

EDIT: Also, I’ve ran with AoN a few times now. They kite strategically (and very well) against ZERGS. Us (5 people typically) kite 20-30 enemies waiting for an opportunity to kill some of them. The whole AoN trash talk thing is getting old. They’re an exceptional group of players.

It’s jealously. And it’s TC at its finest. “Oh, we are so nice… but AoN sucks and runs!”

[SU]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: wookie.8934

wookie.8934

Only time I’d ever run from a TC name is when I see a doom zerg behind it. Individually I have yet to see much skill from players on TC, but yeah… doom zerg away.

Havok Legion [HL]
Fort Aspenwood

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: ganeshori.6309

ganeshori.6309

I think I wrote my post wrong….hehe. I want to make this clear…none of our commanders said to me directly, that I was the problem cuz I wasnt in a large guild or such. Its whats said in general chat….none of it bothers me per say. Or I wouldnt be in WvW as much, hehe. Ive been a loner since Ultima Online, even when i was in a large guild i did most of my activities alone or 2 manning it.

Why I posted was, it bugs me cuz there are alot of non Wvw’ers that come in and try it out and try to help. when they see comments like that. More than likely they will say “the heck with it” and leave. Even 20 bodies that have no clue…can repair, or man siege. heck, they can be a target to occupy the enemy with while the well coordinated groups come in for the kill.

I just dont want to see possible new players turning tail and heading for the lions arch portal…when they dont understand that we are at war and speak in life or death terms, hehe.

Sgt Rock / Necrotic Charm —- Dcon
2nd Battalion / 5th Marines – Hotel Company – Fort Aspenwood

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

AoN’s strategy is to run, unless they can win. We all know it. We basically ignore them till we know we can trap them and the rule is, if you die to AoN its because you weren’t where you were supposed to be. That’s why the zerg doesn’t bother turning around to save people. In an odd way, AoN strengthens the zerg.

I do think what they do is effective though, and certainly I have seen them kill larger numbers than themselves. When they are on the BL, we are very aware of it.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Honestly the biggest problem I see from all servers when it comes to a 1v1 situation (TC included) is that they are willing to fight 1v1 until they realize they are going to lose, then they run. I myself have done this to save 25 stacks of bloodlust/corruption and I think that this probably accounts for most of the reasons people run. That is just my 2 cents though feel free to say what you want about it.

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Baroness.9506

Baroness.9506

Love when a BT & RET combined force of about 30-40 roll over a 5 man ninja pult ZN group and we get messages from Stawker like “owned” lmfao.

AoN is the best guild by far on FA, they know exactly when to fight, and exactly when to take flight, thats why they win a hell of a lot more fights then anyone else on FA. They do a heap more work then the combined zerg who as above, will send the entire zerg just to hit a ninja cap, or supply camp etc.

Blackgate

(edited by Baroness.9506)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

AoN, BT and VK are three FA tags that definitely make me sit up and take notice when I see them in WvW. Their players are good, they’re coordinated, and they like to wipe the unaware/unprepared. Love fighting you guys. <3

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Andy.9137

AoN’s strategy is to run, unless they can win. We all know it. We basically ignore them till we know we can trap them and the rule is, if you die to AoN its because you weren’t where you were supposed to be. That’s why the zerg doesn’t bother turning around to save people. In an odd way, AoN strengthens the zerg.

I do think what they do is effective though, and certainly I have seen them kill larger numbers than themselves. When they are on the BL, we are very aware of it.

AoN’s strategy is to kite, not to run. "To lure a mob or player around while attacking or allowing allies to attack. " I don’t know what you mean by strengthen the zerg aside from maybe “what not to do when facing AoN”. They weaken the zerg enough until they are able to wipe everybody else safely (at least in my experience)…

(edited by Andy.9137)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

clearly you are cowards and quite frankly Rambo would be disappointed

can we all stop arguing over one obvious troll that started it?Obviously obby was provoking and of course all of FA jumps in.stop feeding the trolls!

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Waking.6052

Waking.6052

People complaining about how they are beaten.

/ponder

Hey, I accidentally deleted the hard drive with GW2 on it, what’s the score?

Guardian Commander “The Lord Saves”
Mesmer Commander “The Lord Knows”
Fort Aspenwood

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

I meant it as a compliment. Kite, run, same thing. If you see something and go the other way, you are running away till you stop or they catch you. They strengthen the zerg because people are learning not to drift too far behind, or wonder off, or stay for that last kill despite the call to leave.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Waking.6052

If everyone plays their best all the time, we will all improve via competition.

Fort Aspenwood

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Jayne.9251

The pugs are so well disciplined and the upgrades keep coming its a great site to see!

Psst .. we call them militia

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Because it makes sense to take 19 on 60+ right?

You want a fight. Sure 20v20 with any of the guilds. We are always more than happy to do something like that.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

AoN’s strategy is to kite, not to run.

Yarrr so that be what it’s called.

http://youtu.be/HU4p5CcZvh4

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: SchuMidas.4782

SchuMidas.4782

good fight FA
says who FA doesnt have zerg ball
and we almost took it …. noooooooooooo !!!! the humiliation

Attachments:

SchuMidas – Guardian
Guild Pro Baddies [Pro] @ Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Zoja.2631

Zoja.2631

Score and Map update:

Attachments:

Zona Eshe
Too Drunk To PvP[LUSH]
Standing United[STUN]-TC

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Obby Shards.9365

Obby Shards.9365

AoN’s strategy is to kite, not to run. "To lure a mob or player around while attacking or allowing allies to attack. " I don’t know what you mean by strengthen the zerg aside from maybe “what not to do when facing AoN”. They weaken the zerg enough until they are able to wipe everybody else safely (at least in my experience)…

LOL put the vocab words away and look at reality, they don’t kite when 3 are already dead, and as far as weaken a zerg? It must appear then that following 800 yards behind a zerg trying to land an imob is new superior tactics.

Obby Shards – 80 Warrior / Aura Of Faith – 80 Guardian. Fanboys & Hate mail [FnH]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Let’s take all the energy folks put into this thread and use it in game shall we?

Attachments:

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Thet.7153

Thet.7153

we need some of this

Attachments:

cog in the wheel for the Tarnished Coast
did you call me a PUG, I am Militia.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

LOL put the vocab words away and look at reality, they don’t kite when 3 are already dead, and as far as weaken a zerg? It must appear then that following 800 yards behind a zerg trying to land an imob is new superior tactics.

We out number you and you decide to run and fight another day. How dare you. Funny cause TC will run when it’s even numbers. The irony is strong here.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

Let’s take all the energy folks put into this thread and use it in game shall we?

Too bad there isn’t a game that we all have in common that we could collectively play together, possibly in a competitive way and… oh wait.

Yes… my Guild Wars 2 login is broken and I am sad.

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Obby Shards.9365

Obby Shards.9365

Yeah running with even numbers must be why BT got wiped when they dropped on us with +20 more then us. huh

Obby Shards – 80 Warrior / Aura Of Faith – 80 Guardian. Fanboys & Hate mail [FnH]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Meh. Who cares really. Run, fight, stay, pray … just play the game.

I’m beginning to think that AON should take it as a compliment that they’ve left such an impression on TC.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

But I am still at work! (drinking wine) whatever will I do without the posts? I don’t want to socialize with strangers twice my age too much!!

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Jayne.9251

But I am still at work! (drinking wine) whatever will I do without the posts? I don’t want to socialize with strangers twice my age too much!!

lol that can only lead to hilarious office lore Drink up!

I also think it’s time to bring out the scorecard girl again. Oh wait .. that’s Eury, not you .. lol although I suppose if we give you enough wine ….

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Waking.6052

Yeah running with even numbers must be why BT got wiped when they dropped on us with +20 more then us. huh

There must be a built in game mechanic that only permits 90 percent victory rate.

Fort Aspenwood

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

What guild are you representing? BT would love to do a GvG with you guys. Judging from your post you must think you are pretty good so I expect you will be here scheduling a GvG against us for sometime this week. Look forward to your reply.

Unless you are just trolling and/or describing a dream you had one night where you wiped BT with less players. If this is the case I expect no response at all or just a bunch of silly excuses on why you won’t do a GvG against BT.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

I meant it as a compliment. Kite, run, same thing.

I am very good at kiting and screaming. (flex)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

NAGA wil slowly be transferring throughout the week so you can only expect more from us!

Just got a double dose of you and DIS at KNBL Bay… nice portal bomb first go around, fantastic fight in the main room… sooo… much…. loooot… Look forward to more.

Now if we could just work on not advertising our next moves in the kaineng teamspeak!! we would be ok

WvW Necro

(edited by Moderator)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Tearofsoul.9843

Tearofsoul.9843

What guild are you representing? BT would love to do a GvG with you guys. Judging from your post you must think you are pretty good so I expect you will be here scheduling a GvG against us for sometime this week. Look forward to your reply.

Unless you are just trolling and/or describing a dream you had one night where you wiped BT with less players. If this is the case I expect no response at all or just a bunch of silly excuses on why you won’t do a GvG against BT.

+1

Lothem