4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Yeah running with even numbers must be why BT got wiped when they dropped on us with +20 more then us. huh

Drop the trash talk please!

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Go Tarnished Coast!

BeeGee
Beast mode

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Obby Shards.9365

Obby Shards.9365

Yeah running with even numbers must be why BT got wiped when they dropped on us with +20 more then us. huh

What guild are you representing? BT would love to do a GvG with you guys. Judging from your post you must think you are pretty good so I expect you will be here scheduling a GvG against us for sometime this week. Look forward to your reply.

Unless you are just trolling and/or describing a dream you had one night where you wiped BT with less players. If this is the case I expect no response at all or just a bunch of silly excuses on why you won’t do a GvG against BT.

Last time i watched a GvG against [HOPE] and [CERN] cern won and the VK wiped them so nope

Obby Shards – 80 Warrior / Aura Of Faith – 80 Guardian. Fanboys & Hate mail [FnH]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

You ever look at you up voted posts? They bring back some good memories. I have six pages of them …. How many do you have?

L’enfer, c’est les autres

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

You ever look at you up voted posts? They bring back some good memories. I have six pages of them …. How many do you have?

Show off…

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: namloh.8610

namloh.8610

I run when I see 1 person chasing after me only because I feel sorry for them charging to their death. Tc doing great where did all of you come from? Think the new mascot for tc should be a rabbit. Am I allowed to say that ?

Skorse/Skorse Necro/Namloh
Legate of Kain
Stercus Accidict

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Show off…

Lol apparently not … That should have been your not you . Gah.

We need to bring back the scoreboard babe m’ dear. You’re slipping on google search

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

I get it you wont GVG us because of things that have nothing to do with BT, got it. This isn’t new. You get to talk crap all the while, and never have to step up.

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Go Tarnished Coast!

You too BG! Time time to get serious in there! That and I really dont want to go in there. ^.^!!!

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

What guild are you representing? BT would love to do a GvG with you guys. Judging from your post you must think you are pretty good so I expect you will be here scheduling a GvG against us for sometime this week. Look forward to your reply.

Unless you are just trolling and/or describing a dream you had one night where you wiped BT with less players. If this is the case I expect no response at all or just a bunch of silly excuses on why you won’t do a GvG against BT.

Last time i watched a GvG against [HOPE] and [CERN] cern won and the VK wiped them so nope

And you chose to go the route of silly excuses. Please do not bring up BT in your posts unless you are gonna back up your trash talk. Wipe you later.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Oolune.4357

Oolune.4357

I just ate some strawberry licorice while watching Gunslinger Girls.

Tarnished Coast
Oolune :: Engineer — Arrow Of Oolune :: Human Ranger -- Shadow Of Oolune :: Human Thief
Box The Turtle :: Human Warrior — Bolobuns Of Steel :: Human Guardian

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

I’ll fight any one of you 1v1. Still, I’m not sure what its going to prove. In the end, you are still FA and we are still TC. I think some of you guys are playing the wrong game here.

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

TIMMEH.8106

but we ran from you…oh you found a way out…..

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

sceptus.9415

but we ran from you…oh you found a way out…..

I’m in KN right now. If you want to come alone, maybe we can have some mutual respect. I doubt it though.

[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

I’ll fight any one of you 1v1. Still, I’m not sure what its going to prove. In the end, you are still FA and we are still TC. I think some of you guys are playing the wrong game here.

That’s fine and dandy, but no one is here talking kitten about you. The guy we are replying to took the time out of his day to come to the forums to try and talk kitten. We called him out on it and as I assumed he is just another TC troll. I guess we are suppose to just look the other way because of how “nice” of a server TC thinks TC is.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

TIMMEH.8106

now you want to duel? How about you bring your guild out?

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

sceptus.9415

now you want to duel? How about you bring your guild out?

I don’t speak for DIS. If our commanders think its worth the time to GvG in WvW they will let you know. All I see is a bunch of hurt feelings from folks who don’t like to lose and look for all kinds of justifications on the forums. You guys are better. Our players suck. We buy wins. We aren’t nice and act mean. We act “holier than thou.” So I’ll just say it straight out – you guys aren’t going to win at WvW with your forum warriors. Whining about GvGs isn’t going to score you points, and really we are quite used to this approach by now and its business as usual for TC. This whole GvG is really quite pathetic.

[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

swoon

look at this bravery in the face of battle.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

Does it really have to be on your terms?

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I don’t think GvG can happen with FA/TC simply because of the level of mutual antagonism and vitriol. For GvG to happen there has to at least be a small level of mutual respect/trust and repeated efforts to try to establish this has failed.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

TIMMEH.8106

I will bet they won’t…..its crazy

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Can an FA guild leader/commander pls contact me in game

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

I will bet they won’t…..its crazy

So no dueling for you guys? Just GvG?

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

sceptus.9415

That’s fine and dandy, but no one is here talking kitten about you. The guy we are replying to took the time out of his day to come to the forums to try and talk kitten. We called him out on it and as I assumed he is just another TC troll. I guess we are suppose to just look the other way because of how “nice” of a server TC thinks TC is.

At least as nice, or perhaps nicer than the folks from your server. Hey, that’s just an opinion from a TC player, and with all the spit and vinegar here, how could anyone believe it? We are bunch of devils.

[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

I don’t think GvG can happen with FA/TC simply because of the level of mutual antagonism and vitriol. For GvG to happen there has to at least be a small level of mutual respect/trust and repeated efforts to try to establish this has failed.

Wut?

Maguuma and almost any server will do gvg and fight clubs no matter what level of forum trolling goes on. That’s not really a reasonable excuse. People generally will be fair except for those sneaky [awe] guys and their trebs in gvg

[SU]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

TC zerglings gloating from the safety of the zerg when they’re winning… why am I not surprised.
Stay classy, TC.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

At least as nice, or perhaps nicer than the folks from your server. Hey, that’s just an opinion from a TC player, and with all the spit and vinegar here, how could anyone believe it? We are bunch of devils.

We are plenty nice to the people who are deserving of it.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Urrid.4593

FA >—-slapfight—-< TC annnnnnnd KN over here just bored.

Then again I am on TC and I am bored. Please post something fun! I am stuck here another hour…

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

…and the guy who started this is gone. (smh)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

…and the guy who started this is gone. (smh)

You are correct. The TC who came here running his mouth is definitely gone the second he got called out. You got good eyes.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Urrid.4593

BOOOOOORRRIING.

Attachments:

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

Never really seen him till now actually . Ugh…

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Wut?

Maguuma and almost any server will do gvg and fight clubs no matter what level of forum trolling goes on. That’s not really a reasonable excuse. People generally will be fair except for those sneaky [awe] guys and their trebs in gvg

If there’s no respect, there’s no trust. If there’s no trust, there’s less inclination to do anything that requires cooperation like GvG. Because there’s no trust, there’s no guarantee that a 5v5 would be honoured without some big gank squad swooping in and voiding the agreement. And given TC/FA history that just keeps perpetuating itself, it’s completely reasonable. But I don’t speak for the big guilds. This is just my observation.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Master Farkha.1857

Master Farkha.1857

lol this thread is funny.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Expunge.4926

Expunge.4926

Wut?

If there’s no respect, there’s no trust. If there’s no trust, there’s less inclination to do anything that requires cooperation like GvG. Because there’s no trust, there’s no guarantee that a 5v5 would be honoured without some big gank squad swooping in and voiding the agreement. And given TC/FA history that just keeps perpetuating itself, it’s completely reasonable. But I don’t speak for the big guilds. This is just my observation.

Frankly, this seems like an incredibly flimsy excuse. Personally, I don’t care about gvg in the slightest and don’t care if any more ever happen (since CERN has already been willing to have some fights), but worrying about getting ganked just doesn’t seem reasonable unless repair bills are a huge concern.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Wut?

Frankly, this seems like an incredibly flimsy and weak excuse. Personally, I don’t care about gvg in the slightest, but worrying about getting ganked just doesn’t seem reasonable unless repair bills are a huge concern.

These are just my thoughts … I’m not in a big guild. I have no clue what their reasons are … But these would be mine. And whether they’re flimsy to you or not, they’re valid to me.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

Wut?

That’s why you have someone record it. Hard to argue with video evidence. BT is more than willing to have a fair, friendly GvG with any guild willing. So far our requests are met with silence or excuses and that makes us sad pandas.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Expunge.4926

Expunge.4926

Wut?

Frankly, this seems like an incredibly flimsy and weak excuse. Personally, I don’t care about gvg in the slightest, but worrying about getting ganked just doesn’t seem reasonable unless repair bills are a huge concern.

These are just my thoughts … I’m not in a big guild. I have no clue what their reasons are … But these would be mine. And whether they’re flimsy to you or not, they’re valid to me.

I guess both of our opinions are equally irrelevant then. (:

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Urrid.4593

They are both equally impressive. What a selection! What taste!

Attachments:

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Wut?

That’s why you have someone record it. Hard to argue with video evidence. BT is more than willing to have a fair, friendly GvG with any guild willing. So far our requests are met with silence or excuses and that makes us sad pandas.

Then help change this toxic climate we have here. Stomp your trolls, we will stomp ours.

Our history doesn’t have to be permanent. But it’s limiting so much more that could happen, I think. At least for some.

Kain will thank us for it. I feel badly that they have to put up with this same garbage, week after week.

Coral, you should have pulled a ham for me.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

and the drama begins….. sigh this is really annoying…… i’ll just stop reading the forums i guess….

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

Wut?

Then help change this toxic climate we have here. Stomp your trolls, we will stomp ours.

Our history doesn’t have to be permanent. But it’s limiting so much more that could happen, I think. At least for some.

Kain will thank us for it. I feel badly that they have to put up with this same garbage, week after week.

I’d rather just see The main TC faces here on the forums admit their server is just as trolly as any other server and that dictating how others should act on the internet is never going to work.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Wut?

I’d rather just see The main TC faces here on the forums admit their server is just as trolly as any other server and that dictating how others should act on the internet is never going to work.

Yep.

I give up.

Back to the regular thread.

Take care!

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Krycek.1269

Krycek.1269

I just soloed an FA and KN zerg, simultaneously..with a flame ram. With that i’m going to bed.

Olyn Deschain – Guardian[LAID]
Duey Decimator – Thief

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Fun fights on FABL.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Alisgale.6381

Alisgale.6381

Wut?

You know, after reading the thread I noticed something really funny. For as much guff TC has given FA over the weeks for being trolls and aggressive, TC actually started off the trolling this week. FA was being courteous and even poking fun. But I guess that doesn’t matter because it’s all FA’s fault right??

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Urrid.4593

You know who else cares about who started a pointless argument? That’s right! Children!

And do you know what adults say when their kids start pointing fingers?

“It doesn’t matter, apologize and play nice!”

TC trolls. FA trolls. KN sometimes trolls too. It doesn’t matter too much other than it being pointless. There is no “fault” here other than the personal fault of the people contributing to the sillyness that the past page or so has been.

If you’re going to troll, at least troll in an interesting manner.

(edited by Urrid.4593)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

FA just took 2nd!

Attachments:

(edited by Mada.5319)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Ren.6351

Ren.6351

Wut?

Hey! We only trebbed you because we got wiped by those superior ballistas in the fight right before it! We were trying to clear them! Haha!

Also we do not mind GvG but we’re pretty average so please go easy on us… (That and we’re SEA night timezone)

Blackgate – Guardian – Leaxanna
Leader of Presence [Awe] – Awevival? :D

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

The guys is gone now,and there’s actual TCers thats trying calm things down here. Hopefully some FAers can help us out.

Wut?

Is there really any TCers that claimed to be any better nor worse than any server? If so, why would you even take that seriously?