4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Zoose.1640

Zoose.1640

Hey bros I’m manmoding by myself because the rest of AoN got off before I got on

Feel free to join me any time. I’m even streaming :P

FA btw

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Alilinke.7690

Alilinke.7690

Hey bros I’m manmoding by myself because the rest of AoN got off before I got on

FA btw

Which bl are you running on?

[nA] Professional Guild Hall Decorator

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

I don’t think GvG can happen with FA/TC simply because of the level of mutual antagonism and vitriol. For GvG to happen there has to at least be a small level of mutual respect/trust and repeated efforts to try to establish this has failed.

Wut?

Maguuma and almost any server will do gvg and fight clubs no matter what level of forum trolling goes on. That’s not really a reasonable excuse. People generally will be fair except for those sneaky [awe] guys and their trebs in gvg

Hey! We only trebbed you because we got wiped by those superior ballistas in the fight right before it! We were trying to clear them! Haha!

Also we do not mind GvG but we’re pretty average so please go easy on us… (That and we’re SEA night timezone)

That was actually the only time I have Gvg’d (even though it was bony and the morning crew which isnt a guild). And probably one of the funnest and funniest things I have ever seen.

[SU]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

With the respective goals of each server I don’t understand all the antagonistic feelings (okay I do, but bear with me here).

FA is happy to be in T2 with some great fights, not caring too much about the score. TC wants to better their server through the meta and move up the ladder, eventually (but not immediately) securing a spot in T1. These goals are in no way mutually exclusive. TC can continue to win the tier and FA can have its GvG/Open field fights. Maybe not with as many TC guilds, but I’m sure there are some willing to try and plenty of KN guilds as well.

In light of that it really is a win win situation for both.

And to TC: For what it is worth I would recommend giving GvG a try. I feel you guys are going to win the week by a comfortable margin. GvG gives both parties a place to have a bit of fun, improve tactics, and prep for some T1 fights.

From what I have seen, the guilds that have done it from TC and KN (e.g. CERN, RISE), have been treated fairly and shown full respect from the FA guilds they fought. I’m sure that they themselves can attest to it.

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

I’ll just leave this here, for those of you wondering what happened to [RET]

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Zoose.1640

Zoose.1640

FA btw

Which bl are you running on?

I am on EB running around and killing things (and dying) haha

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Here is what certain ppl were up to tonight. I should note FA was also using golems in their assault of TC garrison.

Attachments:

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

DIS did some GvG tonight, and we have done duels for as long as I can remember. For some reason we stopped doing fight club. It was only 5v5 GvG though. We will likely do 20v20 this week too. Just need our whole crew on and wanting to do it. Personally, I enjoy everything from duels, 20v20 to full on zerg action. It doesn’t really matter to me.

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

Fun fights on FABL.

I swear your guild has more scouts/shadowers deployed than any server I’ve seen combined. Can only imagine what your information flow is like.

Great fights as always in FABL.

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

With the respective goals of each server I don’t understand all the antagonistic feelings (okay I do, but bear with me here).

FA is happy to be in T2 with some great fights, not caring too much about the score. TC wants to better their server through the meta and move up the ladder, eventually (but not immediately) securing a spot in T1. These goals are in no way mutually exclusive. TC can continue to win the tier and FA can have its GvG/Open field fights. Maybe not with as many TC guilds, but I’m sure there are some willing to try and plenty of KN guilds as well.

And to TC: For what it is worth I would recommend giving GvG a try. I feel you guys are going to win the week by a comfortable margin. GvG gives both parties a place to have a bit of fun, improve tactics, and prep for some T1 fights.

From what I have seen, the guilds that have done it from TC and KN (e.g. CERN, RISE), have been treated fairly and shown full respect from the FA guilds they fought. I’m sure that they themselves can attest to it.

That point about T1 is incorrect. Whenever we discuss it, the majority of us don’t want to be in T1.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

Back on HoD during launch, I remember my old guild (ULTD) was often paired up with one of our fellow Titan Alliance guilds, Condemned, on a reset night. I have never seen such a huge amount of players as Condemned.

That was until tonight. I have never ever seen so many players from one guild: PiNK. Crazy amount of you.

edit note: But why does your leader use the ghost tonic? It’s very easy to spot. Not trying to troll, just saying it’s easy to spot with the culling fix. When I am panning to see where your zerg is moving, the ghost form sticks out like a black dot on a white wall. There is no guessing on our end to see where you are adjusting mid fight. It’s very easy for an organized opponent to spot where you intend to go and counter it.

(edited by Quenta.2978)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Last time i watched a GvG against [HOPE] and [CERN] cern won and the VK wiped them so nope

At least get your facts straight. The only “wiping” that got done was in a completely fair GvG. HOPE won 2-1 vs CERN, and would have continued more rounds but VK wanted in on the action too, so CERN fought them for a few rounds.

If you’re talking about what happened at the very end, it was just for fun and lols to end the night of good fights. I’m pretty sure there was mutual respect between all 3 guilds. Again…here are the videos 100% fair:

HOPE vs CERN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Pwvfo3mR-gU

VK vs CERN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDVcteKf5U0

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Back on HoD during launch, I remember my old guild (ULTD) was often paired up with one of our fellow Titan Alliance guilds, Condemned, on a reset night. I have never seen such a huge amount of players as Condemned.

That was until tonight. I have never ever seen so many players from one guild: PiNK. Crazy amount of you.

edit note: But why does your leader use the ghost tonic? It’s very easy to spot. Not trying to troll, just saying it’s easy to spot with the culling fix. When I am panning to see where your zerg is moving, the ghost form sticks out like a black dot on a white wall. There is no guessing on our end to see where you are adjusting mid fight. It’s very easy for an organized opponent to spot where you intend to go and counter it.

Maybe just maybe we use it as misinformation since we know of a few FA guilds tendencies to focus fire commander above all else. (2 tags, one with ghost one without) ?

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Score update!

TC 42,686 +275
FA 36,270 +235
KN 35,564 +185

Attachments:

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

(edited by Tallis.5607)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

Maybe just maybe we use it as misinformation since we know of a few FA guilds tendencies to focus fire commander above all else. (2 tags, one with ghost one without) ?

Movement is very important in a fight and when you have decided to basically broadcast, through a ghost tonic, your movements you lose a lot of your advantage.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Zynthetic.2954

Zynthetic.2954

Earlier we had a few screwing around in WvW practicing ZvZ fights without an icon on. Others where on the map prior to 20 PiNK showing up, so the commander put on a ghost tonic to make it easier to group up. Of course being PiNK, we had a few ZN and KH with us, but eventually zergballed up to about 40-50 whenever we went near the militia, even though we wanted to avoid such a thing happening. We were looking for open field fights, didn’t really care about taking anything.

Still, nice fights with BT. Always a challenge from them, and the fight can go either way.

Tarnished Coast - Principality of New Katulus [PiNK]
Commander Zynergise – 80 Hammer Guardian

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Zoja.2631

Zoja.2631

Score update before I crash out. Great fights all around today!

Attachments:

Zona Eshe
Too Drunk To PvP[LUSH]
Standing United[STUN]-TC

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Oolune.4357

Oolune.4357

Kind of wish I hadn’t missed the huge group. Guess I came in too late for that. =(

As for the ghost tonic, he was commanding with no icon and it was used to stand out (I assume for those not in mumble).

Tarnished Coast
Oolune :: Engineer — Arrow Of Oolune :: Human Ranger -- Shadow Of Oolune :: Human Thief
Box The Turtle :: Human Warrior — Bolobuns Of Steel :: Human Guardian

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

Awesome video. This is another reason why I love T2. It’s been a lot of fun.

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

Last time i watched a GvG against [HOPE] and [CERN] cern won and the VK wiped them so nope

At least get your facts straight. The only “wiping” that got done was in a completely fair GvG. HOPE won 2-1 vs CERN, and would have continued more rounds but VK wanted in on the action too, so CERN fought them for a few rounds.

If you’re talking about what happened at the very end, it was just for fun and lols to end the night of good fights. I’m pretty sure there was mutual respect between all 3 guilds. Again…here are the videos 100% fair:

HOPE vs CERN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Pwvfo3mR-gU

VK vs CERN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDVcteKf5U0

These were really fun to watch, ty for sharing^ – ^!!.

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

My brethren of the coast, please remember to guard our precious Dolyaks.

And remember, the enemu dolyaks have the scaleyhoof and need to be put down for their own good and to prevent the spread of this horrible bovine disease.

THIS IS SO SAAD!! >~<

Ok. I need to see the screenshots of TC’s commander zerg last night on KNBL. Who has them? Stop hogging them! (So much fun… “Stack on the Commander!”)

I’m abit late, buuht here’s one from all of our sillyness with you in it^^.

Attachments:

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

Fun fights on FABL.

I swear your guild has more scouts/shadowers deployed than any server I’ve seen combined. Can only imagine what your information flow is like.

Great fights as always in FABL.

We’re fortunate to have many people who enjoy doing those things which many consider -chores- or -a painfully boring experience-, but they’re awesome and should feel awesome. They know that they’re helping us a lot and we make sure to remind them of how important they are, and that also leads to others wanting to take up those roles.

The information flow… it gets pretty hectic at times. >.<

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

(edited by Ketharius.9018)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: theCOREYCOLAK.5698

theCOREYCOLAK.5698

It seems AoN has rubbed off on the rest of FA everyone running when they see a TC name.

Would you try and outmanoeuvre your enemy if say, 5 people chased you alone down? That’s basically what you see here, I don’t know why it’s unreasonable to see 5 people kiting 5x their numbers, no matter how good you are, small group teams of 5 cannot take on a full zerg. Withering your numbers away from around you, kiting you like a sheepdog, I think that’s valid tactics and I don’t think you’d see many other guilds besides AoN attempting such a feet. There’s really no need to start trash talking, when you yourself would attempt to avoid absolute annihilation in a 5v1 situation.

Corey Goes Shatter (One Fabulous Mesmer)
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by theCOREYCOLAK.5698)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Minu.5792

Minu.5792

That point about T1 is incorrect. Whenever we discuss it, the majority of us don’t want to be in T1.

Whilst your comment is true, I feel that the majority have been ignored in favour of the minority when we are paying other guilds to join our server in an effort to reach Tier 1.

Minu, Tarnished Coast

(edited by Minu.5792)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Tallis.5607

we are paying other guilds to join our server in an effort to reach Tier 1

o_O

I never heard anyone ever say that we were collecting gold for oceanic guilds ‘in an effort to reach Tier 1’.

We got a big hole in our coverage. It is very, very frustrating to WWW and see it all go to waste because KN has 30 people in a different timezone. It’s annoying and devaluates our efforts during other times. THAT is why I donated (some) gold too, certainly not to go to T1.

Also…

Attachments:

(edited by Tallis.5607)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Zynthetic.2954

Zynthetic.2954

TC isn’t aiming to go to tier 1. A lot actually don’t want to. We’re just filling a coverage gap we’d have since release. We had players putting in hours longer then they’d want to, and now that we’ve filled the gap a bit, they can relax.

Also, GG to the FA that just took SM. We had no supply left anywhere in SM, so couldn’t really get anything built to take out the catas. Plus with KN’s zerg still on the north, we barely had the manpower to wipe out either group. KN must have been kitten seeing as they spent a while in there only to lose it so easily to FA.

Tarnished Coast - Principality of New Katulus [PiNK]
Commander Zynergise – 80 Hammer Guardian

(edited by Zynthetic.2954)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

I did.

And I’ll do what I want, cheers~

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

I did.

That’s fine and all but I am just warning you because you can get banned for such posts.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Tov.5780

Tov.5780

I did.

That’s fine and all but I am just warning you because you can get banned for such posts.

I did not realize that, I went to report it and there was no option for it really…. No way to upload a video… which is really the only way to capture something like that.

[Meow] Maeve Moreaux – 80 Thief
Kaineng

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Andy.9137

I did.

I did not realize that, I went to report it and there was no option for it really…. No way to upload a video… which is really the only way to capture something like that.

Not sure really maybe they’ll let you link the youtube video.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: kylia.4813

kylia.4813

Also, GG to the FA that just took SM. We had no supply left anywhere in SM, so couldn’t really get anything built to take out the catas. Plus with KN’s zerg still on the north, we barely had the manpower to wipe out either group. KN must have been kitten seeing as they spent a while in there only to lose it so easily to FA.

We thought we would visit EB, don’t really get to visit there much

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Tov.5780

Tov.5780

I did.

Not sure really maybe they’ll let you link the youtube video. I’m not sure though.

Just really makes me mad… we have been struggling lately anyway… This is just silly, I have seen in map chat reports of 3 different classes hacking from this server int he past 10 minutes….. It’s ridiculous.

[Meow] Maeve Moreaux – 80 Thief
Kaineng

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Andy.9137

I did.

Not sure really maybe they’ll let you link the youtube video. I’m not sure though.

Just really makes me mad… we have been struggling lately anyway… This is just silly, I have seen in map chat reports of 3 different classes hacking from this server int he past 10 minutes….. It’s ridiculous.

It’s probably the same group of players. I haven’t seen them but if I do I’ll report them as well.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Minu.5792

Minu.5792

TC isn’t aiming to go to tier 1. A lot actually don’t want to. We’re just filling a coverage gap we’d have since release. We had players putting in hours longer then they’d want to, and now that we’ve filled the gap a bit, they can relax.

I sincerely hope that you are correct, only time will tell.

Minu, Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

AoN’s strategy is to run, unless they can win. We all know it. We basically ignore them till we know we can trap them and the rule is, if you die to AoN its because you weren’t where you were supposed to be. That’s why the zerg doesn’t bother turning around to save people. In an odd way, AoN strengthens the zerg.

I do think what they do is effective though, and certainly I have seen them kill larger numbers than themselves. When they are on the BL, we are very aware of it.

Is that why nobody turned to save you tonight?

You must have been checking the map or something because a good sized group of us nabbed you good outside bluevale.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

now you want to duel? How about you bring your guild out?

I don’t speak for DIS. If our commanders think its worth the time to GvG in WvW they will let you know. All I see is a bunch of hurt feelings from folks who don’t like to lose and look for all kinds of justifications on the forums. You guys are better. Our players suck. We buy wins. We aren’t nice and act mean. We act “holier than thou.” So I’ll just say it straight out – you guys aren’t going to win at WvW with your forum warriors. Whining about GvGs isn’t going to score you points, and really we are quite used to this approach by now and its business as usual for TC. This whole GvG is really quite pathetic.

Scared.

Very very scared.

I thank you for your honesty though, it means a lot.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

I did.

Reported

Have a nice day

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: theCOREYCOLAK.5698

theCOREYCOLAK.5698

I did.

Reported

Have a nice day

There’s no need to be petty about this, the guy’s just frustrated and deserves to be able to speak his mind. Comments like this just make you look childish, what’s this really going to achieve?

Corey Goes Shatter (One Fabulous Mesmer)
Fort Aspenwood

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

I just soloed an FA and KN zerg, simultaneously..with a flame ram.

Antibiotics should clear that right up. Next time, use Protection.

I couldn’t help it. That’s what popped into my head. At least I didn’t link the mental images.

There’s no need to be petty…

The King!

Attachments:

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

(edited by WyldKat.4712)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

nibbles.2408

I’m somewhat confused then. You are reducing your coverage gaps to increase your ppt (or at least to not lose your points over the NA night). This has led to you guys winning T2. Not just the transfers, but the extra hours as well. You guys want to win T2 but not move up to T1? It will happen eventually, unless someone organizes a week off WvW so your server loses. Several of your members have even stated that the goal is continued improvement through moving up the ladder (not a hive mind but indicative of the fact that at least some of TC wish to move up).

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Sergo.2867

Sergo.2867

Tallis already said it very well, but I’ll repeat. Our goal in filling our coverage gap was not to make it to T1, but to alleviate the frustration of having a great night (NA) and wake up to find every last bit of progress scrubbed away because we just didn’t have players.

On the TC forum, there’s no talk about a push for T1.

Geros Rainhall, Warrior, et. al.
Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Oh kaineng… It makes me so sad to see a queue on EB (with barely 40% of EB) while we have nothing in TC/FA borderlands and lose half of our own borderlands to 6-7 very average FA players.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Tallis.5607

Tallis already said it very well

If all posts would start like this, the world would be a much better place!

Attachments:

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

….except TC’s rationale for that makes no sense.

Filling coverage is something only people looking to move up do. Most servers don’t even have oceanic presences to begin with LDO

[SU]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Filling coverage is something only people looking to move up do.

How about for people who’s pulling an all niter? No? Seriously people, you’re all acting like you’ve never fought against Warmachine in their prime time.

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

nibbles.2408

How about for people who’s pulling an all niter? No?

Why are you pulling all nighters then? To not lose your NA gains… thus you want to increase your ppt. So I ask again, how do you guys plan on winning T2 but not go to T1?

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

I’m somewhat confused then. You are reducing your coverage gaps to increase your ppt (or at least to not lose your points over the NA night). This has led to you guys winning T2. Not just the transfers, but the extra hours as well. You guys want to win T2 but not move up to T1? It will happen eventually, unless someone organizes a week off WvW so your server loses. Several of your members have even stated that the goal is continued improvement through moving up the ladder (not a hive mind but indicative of the fact that at least some of TC wish to move up).

Continued improvement is not synonymous with a desire to move to T1 lol.

And in the grand scheme of things, does it matter? I don’t know why everyone’s so interested in analysing TC’s transfers situation. And I don’t know why people seem to think there’s another reason even though somebody just told you why.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

(edited by Usagi.4835)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

How about for people who’s pulling an all niter? No?

Why are you pulling all nighters then? To not lose your NA gains… thus you want to increase your ppt. So I ask again, how do you guys plan on winning T2 but not go to T1?

So what you guys want to know is what’s actually gonna happen in the future not our actual plans am I right? So you guys just want to know what’s gonna happen?

We don’t have such master plans Nibble to go to T1, we just want to fill our gaps like everyone else in here. Would that mean we’ll eventually go up? Possibly, but it’s not in our plans. We don’t know what gonna happen in the future, but it’s not really what we want right now.

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

Good video.

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

I am not sure why it matters? TC is their own sever, they get to make decisions for themselves based on what they think is best for them. If they want to go to T1 that is up to them, if they think they can add a bunch of transfers and stay in T2, that is their call.

While I appreciate that folks are disappointed the relative balance of T2 is no more, it was not going to last forever. It is the nature of the game and how we as players play it. While we all have opinions, sometimes it really is none of our business.

~ AoN ~