4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Always crazy good fights in KNBL. That 3 way at our spawn was laggy, but it played out well.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

I think u misunderstood him here.HE has no problems to die and keep running in over and over again.
Here is the thing though: I logged in yesterday around 6pm pst and we had 65 ppt. well, of course we tried to ninja towers, get garri back and all that, but every time we would even touch a tower, a 45+ if not more zerg came to destroy us. We were around 15-20 people.Believe me, he was there and we kept trying for 2 hours + before I started getting frustrated.

8 people try to take bay gate down and gets steamrolled by almost 40 players. We finally get woodhaven back, the whole entire zerg runs there and doesn’t even need to keep up the rams, no they pvdoor!

The part that frustrated me is when I get steamrolled over and over by a giant zerg that outnumbers us clearly and then all you read in chat is laugh emotes. If the fights are somewhat more balanced like 20+ vs 30 the fight actually gets fun, but 1 giant blob vs a much much smaller number get frustrating after a few hours believe me!

I think, in EB, a couple of nights ago, we were siege-capped because our lovely spy has upgraded our inner lord room rams to catapults. So we had no choice but to PvDoor gates down or build golems.

Also, if I find my chatbox spammed up with emotes from an enemy group, I turn off emotes and just ignore it.

oh dear, i remember those times when we always had siege cap because a spy built tons of siege at hidden places. Really really low of people doing such stuff.I would not accuse u guys of only pvdooring.I used this as an example that has happened many times.

This, we have been facing for weeks now on EB. There are 2 or 3 people/bots that place all kind of crazy siege on NPC’s and all over the lord room in our keep and we hit the cap. If we’re to Pvdoor, we wouldn’t be placing point blank trebs at the southern towers apart from the rams (on Sunday, I believe?, well it was just for lolz though :P), we also used around 7-8 ballistae once (a few weeks back) to take down a tower door, purely ballistae, which we could use offensively as well as defensively.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

…………. Btw do not think DB will be visiting T2 next week. Maybe we will take a trip up next week. ;D

yeah.. too bad not after this week, in the week after next perhaps, if Kain manage to lose more rating and Db gain some more….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Not sure why TC would want DB in the match.

KN=no NA
DB= No NA

No NA= Nothing to do.

When we were back in T3 ticking away at +500ish PPT everybody would get bored and log off. if you guys “focused FA” out of the tier like I hear about, you would be pretty bored.

Food for thought

I’m pretty sure the people advocating for forcing FA down are on the forums only, and think that DB will be more “civil” on the forums than FA is.

Wow – Have you SEEN DB’s matchup threads lately? They put us to shame…. lol

Nah it’s only cuz we are stuck with Mag who insist on trying to troll our Taiwanese guilds and our NA defending them. Cause everyone knows they rarely pop their heads into the forums let alone understand it. Btw do not think DB will be visiting T2 next week. Maybe we will take a trip up next week. ;D

They sure do a lot of NNK bashing… I don’t blame you guys for getting defensive, hell – I used to too… I’d still stand up for them – NNK is badarse!

If things continue in a week or two, we’ll probably be seeing you guys on the battlefield. Good luck!! =)

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

I think u misunderstood him here.HE has no problems to die and keep running in over and over again.
Here is the thing though: I logged in yesterday around 6pm pst and we had 65 ppt. well, of course we tried to ninja towers, get garri back and all that, but every time we would even touch a tower, a 45+ if not more zerg came to destroy us. We were around 15-20 people.Believe me, he was there and we kept trying for 2 hours + before I started getting frustrated.

8 people try to take bay gate down and gets steamrolled by almost 40 players. We finally get woodhaven back, the whole entire zerg runs there and doesn’t even need to keep up the rams, no they pvdoor!

The part that frustrated me is when I get steamrolled over and over by a giant zerg that outnumbers us clearly and then all you read in chat is laugh emotes. If the fights are somewhat more balanced like 20+ vs 30 the fight actually gets fun, but 1 giant blob vs a much much smaller number get frustrating after a few hours believe me!

I think, in EB, a couple of nights ago, we were siege-capped because our lovely spy has upgraded our inner lord room rams to catapults. So we had no choice but to PvDoor gates down or build golems.

Also, if I find my chatbox spammed up with emotes from an enemy group, I turn off emotes and just ignore it.

oh dear, i remember those times when we always had siege cap because a spy built tons of siege at hidden places. Really really low of people doing such stuff.I would not accuse u guys of only pvdooring.I used this as an example that has happened many times.

This, we have been facing for weeks now on EB. There are 2 or 3 people/bots that place all kind of crazy siege on NPC’s and all over the lord room in our keep and we hit the cap. If we’re to Pvdoor, we wouldn’t be placing point blank trebs at the southern towers apart from the rams (on Sunday, I believe?, well it was just for lolz though :P), we also used around 7-8 ballistae once (a few weeks back) to take down a tower door, purely ballistae, which we could use offensively as well as defensively.

Must have been FA!

It’s logical!

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

phaneo.4597

Must have been FA!

It’s logical!

Just what I was about to say! Could you also please prophecize what I’m gonna have for dinner tonight, that could save me some time and trouble to decide!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Its me on my multiple alt accounts. I need to win that badly!

You’ll never stop me

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

phaneo.4597

You’ll never stop me

Then you need to reply to our messages buddy! C’mon, how many of us have not been blowing kisses at you (your alt) expecting some kind of response?! Too bad, you never talk back!… We’re all so curious as to what’s so Fascinating about this Fascinating Gift!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Lot of loll’s tonight in KNBL. Super Zergs on all sides smashing into each other for the last 2 hours ;P

Attachments:

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Nirvana.5796

Nirvana.5796

Lot of loll’s tonight in KNBL. Super Zergs on all sides smashing into each other for the last 2 hours ;P

The skill lag was stupendous. Just watching you guys and the rest of our FA zerg blend together was just fun to watch.

Attachments:

Love Buzz [VK] – Guardian – Fort Aspenwood

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

That was wild. I got word from 1 of my guys this was going on after RE seemed to have logged off or left EB. Somehow there was no queue, it was a good way to end the night just running in and spamming 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 6 111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Dark King Rayleigh.9174

Dark King Rayleigh.9174

Here is some video mostly from Tuesday Night. On my Necro.

http://youtu.be/AnWNkRp2yI4

Commander Dark King Zoro – Support Guardian
Dark King Brook – DPS Necro
[BT] – Blackgate

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Insignia.6345

Insignia.6345

Here is some video mostly from Tuesday Night. On my Necro.

http://youtu.be/AnWNkRp2yI4

Green Grass and High Tides, o god the rock band endless setlist flash backs! Oh the horror!

Asuranaut Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Yodaman.3274

Yodaman.3274

To the KN group that recently wiped at Hills on your borderland, this announcement is to notify you that your alpha golem blueprint you lost is now in the KNbl Hills lost and found. Thanks for your continued patronage.

FA [BOSS]/ Ragarok Lvl 80 Ele/ Invisabelle Lvl 80 Mes/ Oni Sa Lvl 80 Thief/Hammon Lvl 80 Guardian

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Always crazy good fights in KNBL. That 3 way at our spawn was laggy, but it played out well.

Hahaha that had to have been the single most ridiculous series of fights I’ve ever been a part of. Was like 100v100v100 (maybe 80 per side) but it was cool to see we were all just kicking back having fun and not worrying about sneaking around and taking something else. Kudos to all involved there.

Had to switch to FA BL Hills otherwise we would have loved to keep duking it out, even if it was 1111111 or someone would go mist form for 30 sec because of the lag haha

Good night of WvW. Shame we had to cut our time short at TC’s NW Tower though!

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Monadproxy.3489

Monadproxy.3489

had fun trolling at north camp knbl tonight.
love you guys!!! please stay in t2

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

And here is a score update… FA seems to stayed awake longer than usually, taking full advantage of the other server’s tiredness at the end of a fun week!

Attachments:

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Chasing mesmers is hazardous to your health

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

I like PvDoor. I’ve never had a door hit back. In GW2 WvW anyway.

I intentionally ran into a partially open fire door back during my college days. I didn’t expect it to be quite so dense and it did not open nearly as fast as I thought it would. Yes, alcohol was involved. That was over a decade ago and I can still feel it in my elbow.

I’m beginning to suspect wisdom is a polite way of referring to how we stop injuring ourselves as we grow older.

Back to GW2, I thought FA did better in FA BL for the hour I was on early last night. Totally didn’t feel like an orrian chicken running around or exploding into maggot bits. YaY!

And wowwie, my lil necro is getting plowed under in ways my thief never dreamed of. About. Is dreamed the right word? Nightmared should be a word.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

Not sure why TC would want DB in the match.

KN=no NA
DB= No NA

No NA= Nothing to do.

When we were back in T3 ticking away at +500ish PPT everybody would get bored and log off. if you guys “focused FA” out of the tier like I hear about, you would be pretty bored.

Food for thought

I’m pretty sure the people advocating for forcing FA down are on the forums only, and think that DB will be more “civil” on the forums than FA is.

Wow – Have you SEEN DB’s matchup threads lately? They put us to shame…. lol

Nah it’s only cuz we are stuck with Mag who insist on trying to troll our Taiwanese guilds and our NA defending them. Cause everyone knows they rarely pop their heads into the forums let alone understand it. Btw do not think DB will be visiting T2 next week. Maybe we will take a trip up the next week. ;D

yup that sounds like the mag we know!congrats on your score.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

Aah nothing like soloing Bluebriar in TC BL because that TC zerg didn’t sweep for a lone guardian. xD

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Here is how it looked from our side.

Attachments:

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

Here is how it looked from our side.

Hey I’m in both of those!

Also, lol at /say in the second shot

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

War Machine blackgate wants you! Come play with us in T1 we have a grand community that rewards the efforts of all of our battle worn solders. If is great fights you seek look no further there are fights to be had against the mightiest of enemy in foo and many others. We have high skill base but low numbers with your guilds help there is nothing that could stop us our glory Awaits.

The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.-Thucydides

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Jimmybass.2159

Jimmybass.2159

Stay classy BG.

King Kong Bundy
Blood Work [RED]
Fort Aspenwood

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

War Machine blackgate wants you! Come play with us in T1 we have a grand community that rewards the efforts of all of our battle worn solders. If is great fights you seek look no further there are fights to be had against the mightiest of enemy in foo and many others. We have high skill base but low numbers with your guilds help there is nothing that could stop us our glory Awaits.

The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.-Thucydides

lol – this post made my morning. Thanks for that.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

Well you guys better be prepared to pay, a lot. A server (I won’t name which) is promising premium dollars for WM, RISE, CO (and maybe others) to head over. I am talking about crazy out of this world money here. But they said no since they didn’t want to leave their Kaineng brothers.

Thanks for staying all! Sometimes we put so much focus on recruiting new players, we forget to appreciate the people who decides to stay, even during tough times. ^^

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Is this a joke, or did WM really transfer to blackgate?

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

Well you guys better be prepared to pay, a lot. A server (I won’t name which) is promising premium dollars for WM, RISE, CO (and maybe others) to head over. I am talking about crazy out of this world money here. But they said no since they didn’t want to leave their Kaineng brothers.

Thanks for staying all! ^^

Oh come on now. Such juicy drama and you won’t share?! We can play hangman or something to guess the server.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Stay classy BG.

It’s one guy posting on his own. Please don’t make something out of nothing.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program …

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

Please don’t make something out of nothing.

We NEVER do that here.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Please don’t make something out of nothing.

We NEVER do that here.

That made me laugh, thanks.

~ AoN ~

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

“Brothers in arms” now that’s something I always see from all of you Kaineng players. It’s truly something that keeps smiling and coming back every night.

I’m hoping we can get one of dj’s to maybe remix this into our server theme song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK7uo7rklEM

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

How unfortunate the underwater 1v1 duel in FABL was disrupted by “friends”.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Elitejelly.7462

Elitejelly.7462

KARAOKE + NAKED ZERG TONIGHT!!! best part about kaineng look forward to face rolling people… naked

IM SO HYPED FOR HOT I CAN FLIP A TABLE.
(/o_o)/ |_|
hype over.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Arkanfel.8403

Oh come on now. Such juicy drama and you won’t share?! We can play hangman or something to guess the server.

I don’t know about the other guilds, but CO has been contacted by people from several servers. I don’t know precisely which offer Chips is referring to, but if anyone is planning on moving that’d be news to me.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

To clarify, I meant juicy drama about other servers (guessing it was a T1) not your guilds. I like the guilds on KN.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

That Tough guardian in SW supply camp and his team of FA, I salute you. Strong fighters.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Arkanfel.8403

To clarify, I meant juicy drama about other servers (guessing it was a T1) not your guilds. I like the guilds on KN.

Well, you asked which server and as far as I know, the answer (to quote John Connor, when asked how many cops were outside the Cyberdyne building) is “all of them, I think.”

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Andy.9137

Hey look I found WM.

Attachments:

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Andy.9137

That Tough guardian in SW supply camp and his team of FA, I salute you. Strong fighters.

That would be us. We just got pushed off the map though. It was a good run

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

That would be us. We just got pushed off the map though. It was a good run

Ya, i think you guys wiped us more than we did you. Was fun. See you guys in the battlefields again.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

You’ll never stop me

Then you need to reply to our messages buddy! C’mon, how many of us have not been blowing kisses at you (your alt) expecting some kind of response?! Too bad, you never talk back!… We’re all so curious as to what’s so Fascinating about this Fascinating Gift!

I play hard to get, but im naughty.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

Good fights last night in KNBL. I think I got like 7 WvW ranks there against that big TC zerg.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: namloh.8610

namloh.8610

Thanks for staying all! Sometimes we put so much focus on recruiting new players, we forget to appreciate the people who decides to stay, even during tough times. ^^

Well if this was to happen Kaineng would be back to a low populated server again…

Skorse/Skorse Necro/Namloh
Legate of Kain
Stercus Accidict

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

Good fights last night in KNBL...

*singing* Caaaaan we feeeeeel the love toniiight

KARAOKE + NAKED ZERG TONIGHT!!!

N-not that kind of love.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Not gonna lie, I had a lot of fun zerg busting tonight!
I just wish that the scoreboard was a little tighter and the outcome was.. less predictable. Coverage wise; it’s pretty obvious we are looking at 4 T1 capable servers for the foreseeable future.

There’s no reward for coming first but it sure was a fun goal to have for all 3 servers for a while there, I know a lot of our PvE players and PvX guilds really got addicted to WvW for the first time in some of those closer matchups.
It’s kinda difficult to motivate casual / new WvWers and explain that they should be enthusiastic about a guaranteed second place. To really see the upside of being an underdog they need to stick around, get involved in our community, find a good coordinated group and start wading through a sea of bodies while laughing like a bloodthirsty madman about their inventory space. Some people just won’t stick around for that. The new faces I see in WvW these days are just hardcore WvWers from other servers.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Through process of elimination all signs would point to SoR.

1. Its not BG because the poster talking about the gold gossip eliminated them basically directing us to ‘another server’.

2. I highly doubt JQ would pay more gold for more SEA guilds? They have the most insane SEA in NA by a long shot anyway, I do not think their SEA guilds would want to deal with even more queue times than they already have.

This leaves us with SoR who are coming close to competing with JQ and all they need is more SEA/European. Also they have recently upped their recruitment and managed to get AFS and Tsym so they are probably going all out.

or it could be a European T1 server…

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Ruprect.7260

Ruprect.7260

Through process of elimination all signs would point to SoR.

1. Its not BG because the poster talking about the gold gossip eliminated them basically directing us to ‘another server’.

2. I highly doubt JQ would pay more gold for more SEA guilds? They have the most insane SEA in NA by a long shot anyway, I do not think their SEA guilds would want to deal with even more queue times than they already have.

This leaves us with SoR who are coming close to competing with JQ and all they need is more SEA/European. Also they have recently upped their recruitment and managed to get AFS and Tsym so they are probably going all out.

or it could be a European T1 server…

Hmmm…

This is kinda suspicious though

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/A-love-letter-to-our-old-friends-War-Machine/first#post1854389

Ruprect – [DIS] Dissentient
Mesmer/Elementalist/Guardian/Necromancer/Warrior
[TC] Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

Well if this was to happen Kaineng would be back to a low populated server again…

Don’t worry, no one is moving as of yesterday.

Tonight is karaoke night on teamspeak. So if you don’t see anyone in wvw, you know where to to find us. ^^