4/13 DH/AR/NSP

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Thought I’d stick this down here so we can have some pre-convo
Lets keep this thread classy guys. The last one was HUGE but it was mildly derailed near the end.

This reset is going to be amazing.
Good luck to everyone this week. No more holidays to contend with
And the first new fight of the year!
Go!

<Screenshots are approved of in this thread. Please post them as much as you can>

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

15minutes.
Last minute siege buying guys!

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Keyba.9570

Keyba.9570

Good luck to both servers, see you all out there

Revenant is life

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Dan.8709

Dan.8709

Finally new opponents, nice to see NSP again.
Good fight to all.

Daniel Cousland – Darkhaven

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Godfather.8217

Godfather.8217

yes please,

let’s keep it humble, congrats each other etc.., let’s not post domination and calling each other’s servers noobs.

Thank you.

Syndicate of Shadows, Anvil rock
Darksavage – 80 Ranger Shadowena – 80 Thief
Darkside Syndicate – 80 Mesmer

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Aargadon.4135

Lord Aargadon.4135

Scoooooooore update!!! Not really, I’ll edit post everyday(or until it stops letting me edit) once or twice for all of you, so you can just check the first page for score (:

Attachments:

(edited by Lord Aargadon.4135)

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

yum……
hmmm….

Attachments:

-K

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Alright! i’m off work and ready to get this party started! >:O

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

DH please come out and feed my Arrow Cart. It’s hungry.

Attachments:

-K

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Bearded.6485

Bearded.6485

DH this will teach you to not take a tower on the AR borderland. Death by flame ram build sites. LMFAO

Attachments:

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

score update.

Attachments:

-K

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Keyba.9570

Keyba.9570

Keep it up AR! I wish I could be there to fight along side you all.

Revenant is life

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Actium.8765

When didn anvil get so many people?

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Baen.7591

Baen.7591

Umm i hate to tell you this but, this is actually less than i have seen from last week and the week before.

[ALS] Anvils Last Stand – Baenius (80 Warrior)
Anvil Rock

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Actium.8765

No need for that Aargadon. trial and error. Hopefully they learn from it.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

When didn anvil get so many people?

We dont’ have more, you just have less.

-K

-K

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Don’t worry me and TFG stealth squad will be back tomorrow when. ISA sober and will change this score up, though hopefully by than Bird and his squad will have made thier impact as well

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: lBANKAll.2183

lBANKAll.2183

We should not shed tears,
That is a surrender of the body to the heart
It is only proof
That we are beings that do not know
What to do with our hearts

Commander IBANKAI Lord of Quaggans
[ALS] Anvil’s Last Stand Guild Leader

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: LuckyTortle.1529

LuckyTortle.1529

I’m seeing a lot of “This is a worthless server,” and, “No point fighting a worthless fight,” over here in NSP. It’s really sad watching this happen. If you hadn’t guessed already, those quotes came from people in our own borderlands. It would appear that we can’t control our own land while DH and AR are left unscathed, which leads me to my next point. I’ve seen a lot of “DH and AR have an alliance,” which I’m not sure about. It would appear true, but every so often I see some Green pop up in Blue and some Blue pop up in Green. Any confirmations on this would be kind, as I could tell all of those in our BL to stop assuming things if it isn’t true. It’s a shame to see a once cheery server become a monster of it’s own creation that ever so slowly eats away at itself only to make it smaller. More and more I see people saying that they’ll transfer servers just so they don’t have to lose in WvWvW. I want to see them grow-up and realise that losing isn’t always the end, nor is it a reason to give up. Just endure through it whilst doing the best you can. We had a good start; they can use that as hope for the future.

Northern Shiverpeaks [NERF]
Yep…

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: DeeSystm.1256

DeeSystm.1256

We just did a lil late night rolling of eb, so i’m assuming we have an alliance with no one. =]

“I came to play.” me
r4420k+ blazetrain

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: MrHaze.3690

MrHaze.3690

I’m seeing a lot of “This is a worthless server,” and, “No point fighting a worthless fight,” over here in NSP. It’s really sad watching this happen. If you hadn’t guessed already, those quotes came from people in our own borderlands. It would appear that we can’t control our own land while DH and AR are left unscathed, which leads me to my next point. I’ve seen a lot of “DH and AR have an alliance,” which I’m not sure about. It would appear true, but every so often I see some Green pop up in Blue and some Blue pop up in Green. Any confirmations on this would be kind, as I could tell all of those in our BL to stop assuming things if it isn’t true. It’s a shame to see a once cheery server become a monster of it’s own creation that ever so slowly eats away at itself only to make it smaller. More and more I see people saying that they’ll transfer servers just so they don’t have to lose in WvWvW. I want to see them grow-up and realise that losing isn’t always the end, nor is it a reason to give up. Just endure through it whilst doing the best you can. We had a good start; they can use that as hope for the future.

No cross-server alliance, but consider the following:

Your server’s MO is to focus your attention into capturing and controlling Stonemist. Controlling that den of snakes is a massive undertaking in manpower, resources, and time, and the tradeoff you make is that you leave the defense of your Borderlands woefully lacking.

We figured that out after 1 week of playing against you, DR figured that out after a few days of playing against you, DH knows you even better than either of us did, so it would make sense to see them targetting your BL too.

Godhead Priest Endexa
Necromancer
Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

To be fair, while I might have stated I believe there is an alliance, to clarify I didn’t mean the entire Server. Several Guilds were seemingly working together in the NSP BL. While I found it annoying in the extreme, I find it impressive and something to respect rather than be angry about. The reason I say this: There were several times where I was ganked by a group of about 4(without interfering in a Duel…seen that one happen and done it my share.) Where 2 were from AR and 2 from DH, then they’d look at each other and continue along like it was nothing. And even if it isn’t a “True” alliance…earlier DH totally wrecked any chance of us taking Hills back. And judging by the way they retreated it was done purposefully simply to prevent the retaking of Hills rather than to try and come in from behind and steal it.

Again…I don’t really -mind- these even if only “Temporary” alliances, they’re commendable and tactically intelligent at the time…but I’ll be darned if it isn’t annoying as heck.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

Eh, I think many people tend to do that if they are in a small group on an enemy BL, and meet another small group of invaders – it’s just easier ignoring each other since it increases the chances of survival for both parties while pursuing a common goal. The enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that jazz.

There’s certainly no inter-server alliance though, just spent hours defending towers down south from zergs of both NS and DH using the breakout event. AR put up a great defence though, even if we lost the towers and had to keep recapping them back. Still laughing at the flaming ram episode xD

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Sheadong.8217

Sheadong.8217

Holy kitten NSP where were those numbers last week?!

[ALS] Sephalee D/D Ele
Anvil Rock / Anvils Last Stand

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

No Alliance. We fended them off all night for 6 hours straight in our BLs.

-K

-K

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: hyyangoz.6195

hyyangoz.6195

it is the same amount of numbers we had may be less. DR kept us busy hence you guys never saw us. which you guys cruised.

Also don’t try the SM again. we have a good guild alliance here and we aware of every movement you guys attempt at SM.

Gandalf Teh White [Meow]- Fort Aspenwood

http://meowguild.com/media.html

(edited by hyyangoz.6195)

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Lazuline.3876

Lazuline.3876

We just logged off from WvW. Cheers to the valiant DH soldiers who fought alongside us in the offensives into AR BL and NSP BL in the past 6 hours!

Unfortunately, our own BL fell to a blitz from NSP and we had to withdraw to retake it. As we log off now, we were able to retake everything except Redlake Tower which remains firmly in NSP hands. I am sure DH will regroup and retake that tower in due time. On a side note, I would just like to take this opportunity to recognize the ALS guild from Anvil Rock. You guys are good and know your siege defenses! Had great fun earlier and looking forward to a fun filled week.

Andrew Sinclaire | Darkhaven Commander
Home World: Darkhaven [US] Representing: Order of Providence [OP]
The Order is currently enjoining recruits to join our cause.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

did DH give up?

Attachments:

-K

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

lBANKAll.2183

Yea nsp loveee stonemist ha >:3

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: TheFreshBrew.1958

TheFreshBrew.1958

did DH give up?

It’s not about Giving up. It’s about 7 weeks of being Steamrolled while sleeping, about the big guilds leaving, about ANet who can’t look at current data while scheduling match-ups, about free transfers … and it’s about Darkhaven rebuilding, retraining and trying to stay confident that we’re not just wasting our time in WvW during our peak hours.

But clearly, its going to be another long kittening week for DH.

And for the … person… who claimed there was some kind of alliance between DH and AR … I’d like to say, pay attention, or follow me as I watch an entire map of AR members run up the cliff to Sunnyhill. NSP has SM, and 480 points, if there’s an alliance against you, its the biggest Fail Alliance in GW2 wvw history.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

One of our guilds woke up.

SURPRISE!

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Actium.8765

So it’s another one of those weeks huh? eh, nothing new. Were still in the process of training new people. Alot of our members don’t even know where to get supplies. >.< Don’t expect to much out of DH this week.

Edit: Don’t get me wrong, we will still fight but we don’t have the numbers for every map.

(edited by Actium.8765)

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Syeria.4812

Syeria.4812

The owner of every borderland should always be double teamed. That’s not an “alliance” type thing, that’s basic common sense strategy. The defenders in the borderland have the strongest position, and under the current meta, the greatest population. Both sets of invaders should focus on attacking the defenders up their own side of the map, and should leave the other invaders alone unless the defenders have been pushed out of the map or are heavily outmanned.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

SURPRISE!

Fair weather guild show up?

-K

-K

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

did DH give up?

It’s not about Giving up. It’s about 7 weeks of being Steamrolled while sleeping, about the big guilds leaving, about ANet who can’t look at current data while scheduling match-ups, about free transfers … and it’s about Darkhaven rebuilding, retraining and trying to stay confident that we’re not just wasting our time in WvW during our peak hours.

But clearly, its going to be another long kittening week for DH.

And for the … person… who claimed there was some kind of alliance between DH and AR … I’d like to say, pay attention, or follow me as I watch an entire map of AR members run up the cliff to Sunnyhill. NSP has SM, and 480 points, if there’s an alliance against you, its the biggest Fail Alliance in GW2 wvw history.

Winning isn’t everything. AR has one win under its belt, we have fun even in a loss.

DH just needs to regroup, take a week off if you need it, but don’t give up.

-K

-K

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

lBANKAll.2183

DH We need you

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Aargadon.4135

Lord Aargadon.4135

SURPRISE!

Fair weather guild show up?

-K

No, just the normal people that were gone during vacation or doing PvE coming in for the first day so its expected(ques on BL and EB). If anything, expect even greater numbers through the weekdays…

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

score update. NSP in the lead.

Attachments:

-K

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: LuckyTortle.1529

LuckyTortle.1529

Thank you all for the clarifications. I meant absolutely no offence, at all; I just wanted to confirm to those who give up easily in NSP that there is no alliance.

Northern Shiverpeaks [NERF]
Yep…

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

score update. NSP in the lead.

Dude we actually had a queue today.
A QUEUE!

So many fair weather players its stupid.
But also tons of trolls.

Theres some dude who dumps like 4 – 5 fail siege outside of gates. AC’s and trebs etc to burn supply and stop rams being built.

Kind of annoying. So it has good and bad sides.

But DH are fielding just as large a zerg as us. And we are split between AR and the odd DH attack on us.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

Those treb placings.
Urgh
Beautiful.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

looks like NSP went to sleep. do you guys have a big oceanic group?

Attachments:

-K

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: TheFreshBrew.1958

TheFreshBrew.1958

AR, could get your exploiters out of Sunny Hill while you’re seiging it? Thanks.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

looks like NSP went to sleep. do you guys have a big oceanic group?

Meow and the other night crew Commanders are off for the night including myself.
Theres a gap between our Pimetime and our Nightcrew.
Night crew is Generally Oceanic. Primetime is Generally the states. Morning and early afternoon crew are European.
But most of our Europeans left the server with their guilds.

So.
Yes.
That and fair-weather players leave the map when they stop winning badly.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Mortalitas.9710

Mortalitas.9710

I would just like to say good luck to DH they are a good server.You may have less people but when you get going you are tough as nails.I fought one of your thieves outside Stargrove supply camps for at least 5 minutes till he finally got the upper hand and killed me. If it wasnt for the fact that your pve maps would be deserted I would consider a transfer based on your WvW tactics and style.Good luck hope to see you again soon.

E. BlackThorn Mesmer

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

I would just like to say good luck to DH they are a good server.You may have less people but when you get going you are tough as nails.I fought one of your thieves outside Stargrove supply camps for at least 5 minutes till he finally got the upper hand and killed me. If it wasnt for the fact that your pve maps would be deserted I would consider a transfer based on your WvW tactics and style.Good luck hope to see you again soon.

If you want full PvE maps dude. You should move to NSP.
Theres a guild someone was telling me about here that is dedicated to just farming the grub.

They lead zergs.
To the grub.
That is the song of their people.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

I’m going to say that DH belongs in T7, GOM/NSP/AR would be a good T6 matchup. Sadly the Kaineng train is going to kitten that all up.

-K

-K

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

oh and score. …

Attachments:

-K

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Rager.8543

Lord Rager.8543

DH PvE maps are great. I see people all the time and i play morning/ late nights. zSome great fights out there tonight, too bad i got to work or I would be there with my arrow cart….

Commander The Tallest Rager
Darkhaven Asuran Guardian
S O T D Warband [SotD]

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

To the asuran guardian from Side Effect guild (SE), it was fun dueling with you just outside NSP spawn point. Was quiet in AR BL until you along came for some fun, kudos to you for your sportsmanship and skill in using a hammer, Sword+focus guardian.

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist