4/13 DH/AR/NSP

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Vistal.2906

Vistal.2906

NSP needs to leave SM to anvil rock and go defend their homeland. Its not helping you at all to hold stonmist:))

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

NSP needs to leave SM to anvil rock and go defend their homeland. Its not helping you at all to hold stonmist:))

We like the trade , SM for their BLs.

-K

-K

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Coltain.1395

Coltain.1395

A shout out for NSP. I like you guys, keep it up.

~Sev, Darkhaven

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Vistal.2906

Vistal.2906

-K

:))

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

I’m still trying to figure wtf DH is doing, besides feeding both AR and NSP badges.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

Paxa, props on handing us our butt multiple times in NSP with yer gank group

We are [Six]. We are still gonna hunt ya, yer gonna be a difficult nut to crack, but we will figure it out.

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Awesome fight at SM, NSP gave er hell.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

-K

screw trading, we’ll take it all (and do so against players, not wait til its pvdoor time).

AR

(edited by Catisa.6507)

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: LoLhealz.9024

LoLhealz.9024

To the asuran guardian from Side Effect guild (SE), it was fun dueling with you just outside NSP spawn point. Was quiet in AR BL until you along came for some fun, kudos to you for your sportsmanship and skill in using a hammer, Sword+focus guardian.

Yep, it was fun

Thanks for keeping me on my toes, very entertaining but I was just itching to stomp you guys to get badges =(

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

To the ZZZZ and NVP guild in Darkhaven, you guys bring trolling eb JP to a new level. Building a treb and having about 10-15 players inside, you guys made my day. I would expect to die a lot quicker with 5 person attacking me, but u guys gave me a good challenge.

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

Thanks to this thief, we reported another invulnerability bug to Anet ^^

Attachments:

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

@ [Six] guys, thanks for running small man. We run a 5 man every night. We appreciated the fights, see you out there. Tell your server to stop ONLY running in 10+

PAXA -GM

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

1am and AR still in the lead. Lets see how long we can keep it.

Attachments:

-K

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Catisa.6507

[Sekz] So you come to your borderlands after its all blue, PvDoor some wooden towers, finally get to hills and get repelled countless times, you couldn’t even manage to build anything, then you give up and go to SM after DH manages to punch hole in the outer wall.
You guys may be good in open field (not hard since you run all the OP builds) but when it comes to being able to actually siege a defended fortification, you have a long way too go.

AR

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: NexEstVox.2056

NexEstVox.2056

Good game tonight! Finished off my monthly with the zerg, then lead a group of ~5 around the AR side of EB. I see what all you commanders like so much, it’s a good time. Too bad it’ll take me forever to buy the zerg beacon.

GLHF!

Marak Baneshot
Darkhaven

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Mclovin.9702

Mclovin.9702

[Sekz] So you come to your borderlands after its all blue, PvDoor some wooden towers, finally get to hills and get repelled countless times, you couldn’t even manage to build anything, then you give up and go to SM after DH manages to punch hole in the outer wall.
You guys may be good in open field (not hard since you run all the OP builds) but when it comes to being able to actually siege a defended fortification, you have a long way too go.

ahah its okay we took your Stonemist Castle in EB after we left instead (:

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: erigais.6805

erigais.6805

lol.. . we dropped down to this bracket to kill zergs. we only take things when people keep on crying about it. we dont really care for sieging or defending(unless we wanna farm you for badges) and we rarely set up siege. but trust us, when we want it, we take it. just like we did to stonemists about… oh… 1 minute ago. it only took us about.. 30 minutes to take our map back. and be good natured about things, i hate having to remind you how bad you are. it hurts my feelings.

Attachments:

[Sekz] Officer erigais AKA Weeaboo Hunter

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Sanguina.2675

Sanguina.2675

Someone talks about our guild on the forum! Congratulations guys

[Sekz] [Rekz] [qT]
Thief – Krystina – Night ShĂ®ft [NS]

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Uh oh. SM looks flipped to me.
Goodbye all those upgrades

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Keyba.9570

Keyba.9570

Good job taking SM back NSP.

Revenant is life

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

Score update is attached

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Lazuline.3876

Lazuline.3876

Score update below. After a very determined push by NSP earlier into our lands in EB, we ended up with nothing left. However, the valiant and resilient soldiers of DH did not give up so easily. Cheers to all the brave soldiers that stuck with the small DH Army left in the Eternal Battlegrounds. With our combined efforts, we were able to retake our lands.

P.S. Special thanks to the WHO Guild that supplied us with some catapults earlier when our siege inventory ran dry. Thanks mates!

Attachments:

Andrew Sinclaire | Darkhaven Commander
Home World: Darkhaven [US] Representing: Order of Providence [OP]
The Order is currently enjoining recruits to join our cause.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

Its prolly bad form to quote yourself but I figured some of us here would get a chuckle .

From the DR/BP/Mag thread.

LoL>

After reading all 4 pages this is what I get from this match up.

Mag- “We have less than you, we’re just better”

BP- " No, We are better than you, but we have less than you"

DR- " Why aren’t we rolling over servers anymore? Oh yea! We have less too!"

BP to DR " Lets team up so we can go back to out numbering our opponent"

DR to BP " Ok! , but lets keep saying we have less! yes? "

Mag- " See, we have less than the two of you, and we’re better!"

-K

-K

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Rager.8543

Lord Rager.8543

To the NSP ranger I was fighting in DH BL by your spawn point, good show.. Too bad your friends jumped in and saved you. Darn Necros and their fears stopping my kill shot on you oh Im the warrior with the gun :P

Commander The Tallest Rager
Darkhaven Asuran Guardian
S O T D Warband [SotD]

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

Good job NSP in WvW today with some good opposition from AR.
Time for me to do something else!

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

(not hard since you run all the OP builds)

Heheh..

Had a blast in SM yesterday AR/DH, 200 badges from that hold. Good fights!

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Sarsbear.3469

Sarsbear.3469

We also use exotic gear and food buffs, but your criticism is noted and we’ll re-trait to something terrible right away.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

DH has awakened.

Attachments:

-K

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

A promotional song for our PvE players on Darkhaven. Distribute it to all guilds. ^.^ Keep recruiting those PvE guys into WvW, teach them how to fight a war. We need them all.

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Anyone caught trebbing supply camps..should be banned and condemned “Burger Eater”

PAXA -GM

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

NSP… You better make sure you have these numbers next week or we are both going to get slaughtered.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

AR and NSP would make a monster of a combined Server…AR has the incredible “Daytime” Presence, while NSP has the incredible “Nightime” Presence. You guys should seriously consider combining your forces and give the Tier 5 Guilds a rude awakening…(And Kaineng a huge surprise!)

Just love watching the points during the day shoot up for AR, then at night everything belongs to NSP.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

@StormWolf Funny I was just saying the same thing in chat not too long ago. Combining the two would make a scary good server.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Catisa.6507

Good try DH … was fun collecting those loot bags from 10 dead golems plus your zerg. Thanks for the fun times.

AR

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Manerd.2864

Manerd.2864

The Rustler guild just had a fun time rustling jimmies in the Anvil Rock borderlands. Sorry to all those that we ganked. Also BROS clan if you’re reading this well played. We had a nice battle outside of redbriar, but you spilled [RUSL] blood, so we kill all of you.

-Dirt Box

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Lol you guys have no clue theirs a BIG difference between tier 5 and 6, our night prescence got slaughtered lotta time up there…Ps gotta keep loving these NSP BL bay caps so fun…maybe I’ll try sometime for ARs BL instead

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Quednau.7390

Quednau.7390

Bad pic, but this is the best i can do, as we witness Anvil Rock somehow getting Golems thru gate without breaking it down.. as soon as i took screenshot the base turned blue. Call it what you want. but to me it looks like a lil dirty playing.

Attachments:

Darkhaven
[Qrew] Leader
Warrior

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Sheadong.8217

Sheadong.8217

Bad pic, but this is the best i can do, as we witness Anvil Rock somehow getting Golems thru gate without breaking it down.. as soon as i took screenshot the base turned blue. Call it what you want. but to me it looks like a lil dirty playing.

OOH! I was there for that. I’m really not sure what happened. There are notable bugs with that tower and golems that I have seen before (getting stuck in the gate etc.). Take my word for the fact that there was no foul play involved, we didn’t have anyone inside. We just don’t know how they got in there.

[ALS] Sephalee D/D Ele
Anvil Rock / Anvils Last Stand

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

AR and NSP would make a monster of a combined Server…AR has the incredible “Daytime” Presence, while NSP has the incredible “Nightime” Presence. You guys should seriously consider combining your forces and give the Tier 5 Guilds a rude awakening…(And Kaineng a huge surprise!)

Just love watching the points during the day shoot up for AR, then at night everything belongs to NSP.

It would only take a few of those AR primetime guilds to xfer to make the difference. Even if NSP had one more big Primetime guild it would mean we could split and hold 2 maps at once. Throw in a European guild from our sister server and we would have a 24hour crew.

It is something to consider, but the guilds on NSP won’t leave it. We’ve suffered enough at the hands of xfer’ing and it does build a form of stubbornness.

Score update attached.
DH went to sleep

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: JosephMG.4320

JosephMG.4320

The Rustler guild just had a fun time rustling jimmies in the Anvil Rock borderlands. Sorry to all those that we ganked. Also BROS clan if you’re reading this well played. We had a nice battle outside of redbriar, but you spilled [RUSL] blood, so we kill all of you.

-Dirt Box

[BROS] member here. Those were some good fights around our Borderlands!

We were feeling overconfident from our successes before that battle and significantly underestimated you guys. I guess killing the Asura that was lagging behind was like poking a bear while coated in honey. Needless to say, you all rolled us.

Most of us logged for the night after that so we’ll have to have our rematch at a later date. See you in-game!

[BROS] – Brosephs Only – Anvil Rock

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

Anyone else been watching the score from the game below?

19. 2nd Gate of Madness – 17 274 +5
20. 1st Kaineng – 204 120 +690
21. 3rd Henge of Denravi – 12 542 +0

So..

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

So..

Wow, GoM. And “they” said that Darkhaven is throwing its matches for now.

AR and NSP would make a monster of a combined Server…

It would only take a few of those AR primetime guilds to xfer to make the difference.

Sadly (since it’s not a terrible idea) most AR guilds are also built upon server loyalty, and we’ll be keeping it that way for the foreseeable future. All servers have some players and guilds that they wouldn’t mind losing, though. Perhaps they should all transfer to GoM to pick that one back up.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]

(edited by Anvil Pants.3426)

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

So..

It would only take a few of those AR primetime guilds to xfer to make the difference.

Sadly (since it’s not a terrible idea) most AR guilds are also built upon server loyalty, and we’ll be keeping it that way for the foreseeable future. All servers have some players and guilds that they wouldn’t mind losing, though. Perhaps they should all transfer to GoM to pick that one back up.

That’s what a lot of guilds say " We are loyalty to the server" but trust me from experience it’s never true.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

So..

Kain got mass transfer from SBI.

They got 2 massive guild (WM and DE or SE don’t remember) zerging out GoM and HoD.

They will also prolly outnumber us really bad when they come at this tier.

Those kitten transfer, breaking our good matchup since release.

But I’m happy that Anvil Rock doesn’t get that kind of transfer. Just check DR, they went up fast, but now PRO is leaving at the end of the week so they will prolly go back down. (theoricrafting)

Brace yourself, the zerg is coming!

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

That’s what a lot of guilds say " We are loyalty to the server" but trust me from experience it’s never true.

True enough. I’m aware of a few who are flexible in that, and some that I wouldn’t be surprised to see go.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Anvil Pants
@Brandon

Most guild on Anvil Rock should be loyal if they stayed with us. We have been losing all match up except one since release, if they stayed, then they are loyal in my book.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

@Anvil Pants
@Brandon

Most guild on Anvil Rock should be loyal if they stayed with us. We have been losing all match up except one since release, if they stayed, then they are loyal in my book.

Exactly. In fact, given the consistency of some to complain ad nauseum, the loyalty is sometimes surprising!

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Yeah I personnaly stay loyal even if I can’t trust the alliance anymore! :P (I’m keeping an eye on you)

And for our next match up with kaineng, I found a picture that illutraste the situation :

Attachments:

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

Yeah I personnaly stay loyal even if I can’t trust the alliance anymore! :P (I’m keeping an eye on you)

Lawls. Don’t worry. I have Keyba’s back whenever I can.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

So..

We don’t throw matches! How could you say that, Anvil Rock? I thought we were friends.

Gate of Madness