4/13 DH/AR/NSP

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

I heard a rumour about AR alliance players being monkeys.

And I’m pretty kitten sure monkey can’t exploit.

Partly true, Kar. Even a monkey could exploit Hack Wars 2, and besides, we hooo aaah HOOHOOHAA HRAAAHA!! HAA! flings poo

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Mastermavrick.2439

Mastermavrick.2439

made me laugh when we took this keep… and yes that is a treb in the double door…

Attachments:

The Revenant Apostle [Rvnt]→ DragonBand
Kaiji Ruko – 80 Ranger, Revanat Shadowdeath – 80 Necromancer

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Baen.7591

Baen.7591

Finally someone did what I have been wanting to do, treb a gate at the gate… Why doesn’t anyone do it when I’m on…

[ALS] Anvils Last Stand – Baenius (80 Warrior)
Anvil Rock

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: lBANKAll.2183

lBANKAll.2183

Omega in a chest lol. pewww

Attachments:

Commander IBANKAI Lord of Quaggans
[ALS] Anvil’s Last Stand Guild Leader

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

lBANKAll.2183

:) do you like monkeys

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

C’mon guys. You know posting screenshots of any type of exploiting, hacking, or whatever it may be will jsut be played off by the other side. So I wouldn’t waste your time doing it anymore. People will hack, exploit, bug, or w/e people do just cause they can and don’t want to get in the right way.

Anyways, i’v had some fun battles so far. Like yesterday evening against AR at ANZ Pass when you guys had 4-5 trebs hitting from SM. Was pretty fun. ^.^

Edited: Fail spelling ^.^

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Partly true, Kar. Even a monkey could exploit Hack Wars 2, and besides, we hooo aaah HOOHOOHAA HRAAAHA!! HAA! flings poo

Ahaha +1 for this reply.

@Ibankai

If only monkey could learn to hack and be a part of our hacking communty.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: TheFreshBrew.1958

TheFreshBrew.1958

C’mon guys. You know posting screenshots of any type of exploiting, hacking, or whatever it may be will jsut be played off by the other side. So I wouldn’t waste your time doing it anymore. People will hack, exploit, bug, or w/e people do just cause they can and don’t want to get in the right way.

Anyways, i’v had some fun battles so far. Like yesterday evening against AR at ANZ Pass when you guys had 4-5 trebs hitting from SM. Was pretty fun. ^.^

Edited: Fail spelling ^.^

haha, who knew AR’s entire zerg would be smart enough to run in one at a time and give us all those badges and loot just by dying on the stairs.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Actium.8765

Also, i’d like to say that during NA primetime I think DH does pretty amazing out there. Early mornings and late night not so much seeing as we don’t have as many night time playes as NSP or early morning people as AR. Atleast we can give you guys a fight when most of us are online.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Actium.8765

Also, i’d like to say that during NA primetime I think DH does pretty amazing out there. Early mornings and late night not so much seeing as we don’t have as many night time playes as NSP or early morning people as AR. Atleast we can give you guys a fight when most of us are online.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

@TheFreshBrew

What more can a person do beyond reporting?

Exploiting sucks, but unfortunately every server has them. We’re not developers, and we can not do anything else. I suppose we could scream at the top of our lungs to stop, stomp around in front of our computers proclaiming that justice be served, but what good will that do us?

Quit suggesting that an entire server is responsible for the actions of a few. You guys have your hackers, but you don’t see us blaming you for thier actions. Your actions only server to muddy up what was a good thread, for nothing.

Anet needs to fix the stuff, and they’re too slow at fixing it.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

I had a lot of fun on my Ranger last night, and got a lot of kills. The last two days I’ve joined invitations to groups from DH players, one being a commander, and have met some really good people who’re the opposition.

Nice to meet those I did, and has been a lot of fun.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

@TheFreshBrew

Exploiting sucks, but unfortunately every server has them. We’re not developers, and we can not do anything else. I suppose we could scream at the top of our lungs to stop, stomp around in front of our computers proclaiming that justice be served, but what good will that do us?

Quit suggesting that an entire server is responsible for the actions of a few. You guys have your hackers, but you don’t see us blaming you for thier actions. Your actions only server to muddy up what was a good thread, for nothing.

I am suggesting there were exploits used, however, you are right there is nothing more than reporting the offenders in hopes that Anet will fix these issues with the February patch. I know that Anvil Rock as a whole are not a server of exploiters. The reason I posted it in the forums is more on hopes that an honor system will go into play. I know that every server has their share of these guys but unless we (the guys that play by the rules) know about it we can’t police our own guilds. I’m sorry if anyone in the guilds of the screenshots are mad, but if you are take it as tough love. This week has been the best time in a while that my guild has had fighting in WvW. However, last night’s exploit was really discouraging after we spent all that time, effort, and money to upgrade towers and keeps and they fall in less than 2 minutes due to exploits.

So what i’m saying is that until Anet is able to correct these exploits we will have to rely on the honor system.

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

@TheFreshBrew

I am suggesting there were exploits used, however, you are right there is nothing more than reporting the offenders in hopes that Anet will fix these issues with the February patch. I know that Anvil Rock as a whole are not a server of exploiters. The reason I posted it in the forums is more on hopes that an honor system will go into play. I know that every server has their share of these guys but unless we (the guys that play by the rules) know about it we can’t police our own guilds. I’m sorry if anyone in the guilds of the screenshots are mad, but if you are take it as tough love. This week has been the best time in a while that my guild has had fighting in WvW. However, last night’s exploit was really discouraging after we spent all that time, effort, and money to upgrade towers and keeps and they fall in less than 2 minutes due to exploits.

So what i’m saying is that until Anet is able to correct these exploits we will have to rely on the honor system.

My response wasn’t to you, but to the person who basically lumped all of AR as a whole, with the exploiters.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

@TogoChubb

Report them, send us a message in game so we can stop the hackers.

Posting on the forum, like past experience told us, will only result in flamming and thread locking.

jkctmc was talking about TheFreshBrew, who is the prime example why posting hack screenshot is a bad thing. Since then he is threating AR server as a cheater server, insulting us and flamming. We don’t need that in a match up threads.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

(edited by Kardiamond.6952)

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Baen.7591

Baen.7591

Trust us, we know its discouraging to be exploited against. We were with BP for 7 weeks and were constantly hacked/ exploited by. I am not blaming np but they seem to either have more people who did that or the same people who did it non stop. From what their matchup has been, it has lessened. That is good to hear.

[ALS] Anvils Last Stand – Baenius (80 Warrior)
Anvil Rock

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

@TogoChubb

Posting on the forum, like past experience told us, will only result in flamming and thread locking.

jkctmc was talking about TheFreshBrew, who is the prime example why posting hack screenshot is a bad thing. Since then he is threating AR server as a cheater server, insulting us and flamming. We don’t need that in a match up threads.

I understand and will send you guys messages in game if I see it again. Good luck the rest of the week.

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

TheFreshBrew.1958

@TogoChubb

We also don’t need multiple guilds from opponents who have a 30k point lead exploiting towers multiple times. Exploit a tower, then give it back uncontested if you’re actually working on cleaning things up.

but… I know how shooting the messenger goes. I also know I’ll be banned from the forums before exploiters are banned from the game. At least be happy about that.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Actium.8765

NSP… Blue side is that way —-->

;.;

Attachments:

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Actium.8765

NSP… Blue side is that way —-->

;.;

Attachments:

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Just wanted to ask here first.
Is there a stake exploit where you can instantly stake someone?
Like a Quarter stake is how a guildy put it.

And this wasn’t quickness ect. The person who did it to me and my guildy didn’t have those buffs.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

@TheFreshBrew You keep saying this like its a massive group doing this, I only count 4 players in the screen shots posted. One CRFT one TDME underleveled and 2 from a guild I am not familiar with. If you like we can say one of the clones in the pic is a 5th person. Have the same people been doing it? If so I’ll be online in a little/w me if they do it again, I’ll be happy to come over, grab screens and report them.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

@TheFreshBrew You keep saying this like its a massive group doing this, I only count 4 players in the screen shots posted. One CRFT one TDME underleveled and 2 from a guild I am not familiar with. If you like we can say one of the clones in the pic is a 5th person. Have the same people been doing it? If so I’ll be online in a little/w me if they do it again, I’ll be happy to come over, grab screens and report them.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

(edited by Moderator)

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

@Rob I’ve had it happen. No idea if there is or not. Best is when the stake animation is happening and the stake is already down.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

TheFreshBrew.1958

I’m not gonna argue about what I and others have seen. Let’s see if we can get thru the rest of the week without it happening again, shall we?

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Mastermavrick.2439

I find with staking it sometimes registers before the animation is over. Also lots of double posts I see here guys, edit & remove.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Fun time @ redbriar in AR BL.

Hope you liked it as well.

VoxL, NSPPT

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Aargadon.4135

Lord Aargadon.4135

@Rob Currently Ive heard nothing from Anet that pins down if this is a bug or an exploit, but seeing everything else that is exploited it is definitely possible. One thing I have noticed is that players that start the animation but don’t finish it, then move on to finish another player, what you experienced tends to happen.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

@Rob Currently Ive heard nothing from Anet that pins down if this is a bug or an exploit, but seeing everything else that is exploited it is definitely possible. One thing I have noticed is that players that start the animation but don’t finish it, then move on to finish another player, what you experienced tends to happen.

Well I thought it was just lag even though I don’t lag on anything else.
But the guildy who had been fighting beside me had it happen to him moments before as we were both on vent.
Thinking back to this morning. I was staked AFTER I stood up (rallied) this morning which actually looked hilarious because it looked as if I was chopped in half and we all had a good laugh at it. And no that wasn’t just on my screen others saw it on theirs too.
But thats besides the point. Has the staking system picked up a flaw somewhere? I could be just because I’m European but my ping is better on a usa server than an euro based one..
Its a minor thing anyway, but annoying if the stake is even a few seconds early or slow especially in a heated battle.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Any score update? Looks like NSP will come second and drop a tier as a reward.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Mastermavrick.2439

5:36server AR — score update

Attachments:

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

lBANKAll.2183

Oh noes we lost our fully upgraded SM this is how i felt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dM0TDWA-iY

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

DH what is your tactic??? We lose SM in a 3 way, and NSP cap it.

You want SM as bad as we all do, yet pool a large force to try take our bay effectively removing both of us from EB allowing NSP time to build up and fortify.

I just don’t understand the logic?

Oh and ANET, WTF? Its hard enough to snip yaks as it is without the lag being so bad that I cant cast spells and even when I do they are desync’d halfway down the road so nothing hits. Jesus…

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

(edited by bradderzh.2378)

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: benen.1052

benen.1052

It’s cool how nsp and dh need to conspire against the mighty AR!

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

bradderzh.2378

It’s cool how nsp and dh need to conspire against the mighty AR!

There’s no conspiracy. If you own SM you should expect to get hit by both teams. That’s the nature of a three way. Everyone wants it.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

We have the point lead. Both servers should be hitting us on a regular basis.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Hey DH your welcome for Bay in our borderlands…couldn’t just let us finish stealh capping it could ya :/

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Actium.8765

hmm, there is little love for DH in any of these posts. Even when were down by such a large margin people get mad when we cap something or do something that isn’t what they expected.

Like going into AR BL. Someone saying “NSP will have time to fortify it now.” fortify, yes, but defend it with who? During the NA work day AR will cap everything. Over night NSP will cap everything. In the meantime, DH will continue to come out at NA primetime and fight on whichever BL we decide to be on at the time. Were not here to win cause we know we can’t. Were just looking to have fun now.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Actium.8765

Also, just to add on to that. It wasn’t the people in EBG that went to your BL it was the people in our own BL that did.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Wasn’t a hostile post was more of a sad/joking one that we didn’t get the keep…from a real standpoint though, great job on scouting it and seeing the map for 5 seconds we had orange swords there and jumping all of us before our reinforcements arrived, good job still sad we didn’t get though haha

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: DMC.8715

DMC.8715

yup i saw that stealth cap with the golem i burst through there and was expecting a much larger force, it was good being able to take it without much hassle not even throwing down any seige. Cheers

Rotten Egg (EGG) Darkhaven
lv 80 Ranger
Cpt Craptastic

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: DMC.8715

DMC.8715

has been some good battles all round for the last couple of hours well done to the Darkhaven commanders for all the communication it helps the pugs (like me) to have an objective. If we had kept those two large guilds that left last week a think we would have faired a lot better this week but in saying that we are putting up one hell of a fight YAAARRRGGHH

Rotten Egg (EGG) Darkhaven
lv 80 Ranger
Cpt Craptastic

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Quednau.7390

Quednau.7390

even tho were in last place, this is the best match up yet. the map isnt painted one color for once. im having alot of fun with both NSP and AR. and even though DH has lost many, many guilds and players. the Commanders are stepping up and leading. Were getting alot of work done thanks to these guys.. and i wanta shout out to Kryptic, Actium, and the guys from Abys. your all alot of help out there.

Darkhaven
[Qrew] Leader
Warrior

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

Good luck to all Darkhaven, sorry we’re not there.

Crazy Leg

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: MrHaze.3690

MrHaze.3690

hmm, there is little love for DH in any of these posts.

What, you want love? Well, I know I’m not alone in AR in saying that we thought you had a solid chance of passing NSP throughout the week, unfortunately from what we’ve heard (and obviously we can’t know if this is true or not) several of your larger WvW Guilds are MIA because they want your server to drop all the way to the bottom so that they can rise up again.

Which would be a shame, really, because I’ve thoroughly enjoyed playing against you, you’re tenacious and scrappy and there have been small to mid-scale skirmishes all around the Borderlands this week, which I’ve loved.

I’d like to give a special shoutout to the DH Charr engineer who just showed up a few days ago and chased down an NSP Bunker Ele with my party, guy just ran alongside us firing his rifle and then staked the Ele when we got him. Naturally we did the only sensible thing and invited him to the party, and many laughs were had chasing that Ele around whenever he wanted to kill an AR Yak.

Godhead Priest Endexa
Necromancer
Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

bradderzh.2378

Hey nsp. Did you see how much siege we had in Valley? 5 AR defenders had 15 arrowcarts, 10 catas, 8 balistae.

GG lol…

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

lBANKAll.2183

Awesome battle in AR bl nsp

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Mira.4906

Mira.4906

What, you want love? Well, I know I’m not alone in AR in saying that we thought you had a solid chance of passing NSP throughout the week, unfortunately from what we’ve heard (and obviously we can’t know if this is true or not) several of your larger WvW Guilds are MIA because they want your server to drop all the way to the bottom so that they can rise up again.

DH is doing its best while we go to towards the bottom, there won’t be a rush of sudden WvW guilds once we get there to rise up again, If we want to rise up and face AR again it will have to be with the people left on the server. Ever since we lost to CD and FA in T4 our major WvW guilds slowly left the server and the last 2 left last week. I give props to the commanders still on the server helping people organize and fighting every week knowing that we lack the population to face the other servers and to the people that join in helping them.

Guild Leader for [Myth] Darkhaven

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

Now thats a nice point gain.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

Now thats a nice point gain.

Saw that this morning, while helping to reclaim some EB. Nothing wrong with some opportunistic PvDoor. Get it while you can!

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]