Commander Ronny Raygun
[TCMM] The Culpeper Minute Men Leader
Northern Shiverpeaks

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Reido Kyuuten.4709

Reido Kyuuten.4709

Now thats a nice point gain.

Saw that this morning, while helping to reclaim some EB. Nothing wrong with some opportunistic PvDoor. Get it while you can!

I’m glad at least our PvD beats DH’s.

http://i.imgur.com/Nldc8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CtvZn.jpg

Can we stop pretending that NSP has any significant/decent US night time presence? There was literally 3 people in our borderlands at that time unless there were randoms PvEing bears/wolves/kittens/etc.

(edited by Reido Kyuuten.4709)

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

Saw that this morning, while helping to reclaim some EB. Nothing wrong with some opportunistic PvDoor. Get it while you can!

Can we stop pretending that NSP has any significant/decent US night time presence? There was literally 3 people in our borderlands at that time unless there were randoms PvEing bears/wolves/kittens/etc.

Weird, no outmanned buff.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

hmm guess its the morning when you guys get the 400+ ppt then?

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Reido Kyuuten.4709

No outmanned buff because it doesn’t work half the time and/or there was no DH left since they already had all the borderlands.

And yeah, it’s like after 7am US EST that Rob and the EB zerg wake up and take everything back til early afternoon.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Reido Kyuuten.4709

Well that was fun. NSP’s pro nigthcap crew somehow gathered up ~10 people (a group of 6 of us and some randoms who decided to follow us) to take bay (under AR control) in DH borderlands after DH had trebbed the wall to 25% for us.

But then everyone bailed and 4 of us (including a lvl 42 and lvl 6) hilariously tried to take the garrison but failed thanks to ~10 DH. Good catch guys (not that you really had to try), but you really couldn’t catch me while I ran to bay?

tldr: You’re welcome for the beating.

~The Wolfpack & Associates (not to be confused with ‘The Wolfpack & Associates [Wolf]’ guild)

Attachments:

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Well that was fun. NSP’s pro nigthcap crew somehow gathered up ~10 people (a group of 6 of us and some randoms who decided to follow us) to take bay (under AR control) in DH borderlands after DH had trebbed the wall to 25% for us.

But then everyone bailed and 4 of us (including a lvl 42 and lvl 6) hilariously tried to take the garrison but failed thanks to ~10 DH. Good catch guys (not that you really had to try), but you really couldn’t catch me while I ran to bay?

~The Wolfpack & Associates (not to be confused with ‘The Wolfpack & Associates [Wolf]’ guild)

Why would you censore your skill baar ahaha

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

Just want to give a shout out to SIAM guild of NSP staying in DH BL all day taking there stuff and upgrading/defending it.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

Those trebs..

Beautiful.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: TheFreshBrew.1958

TheFreshBrew.1958

Those trebs..

Beautiful.

That’s just sad. Why?

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

Those trebs..

Beautiful.

That’s just sad. Why?

We were very very bored.
Reason attached.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Just a few more rank points up and NSP can be on the receiving end of that next round.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

Just a few more rank points up and NSP can be on the receiving end of that next round.

Oh n’aww
We’re going down a tier.
Say hello to Kaineng for us!

Herr herr.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: TheFreshBrew.1958

TheFreshBrew.1958

Those trebs..

Beautiful.

That’s just sad. Why?

We were very very bored.
Reason attached.

aah, considering its AR, I hope you had the foresight to siege the two side exits as well.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

Only 4 rank points away from DH right now. Kain is def moving up. Really am curious if NSP stays how well they will deal with AR NA prime and NSP’s prime. 4 points and 1 day, I think you guys have a shot.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Reido Kyuuten.4709

Why would you censore your skill baar ahaha

Not quite sure…I was sleep deprived and figured I probably shouldn’t taunt the enemy while showing them how to beat me or something along that line of logic.

I’m just gonna blame GW1 habits…or chalk it up to Arenanet. It was probably their fault.

(edited by Reido Kyuuten.4709)

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

Wow AR so mean.

http://imgur.com/ErGZX

We just having having a party on my boat. They had to build a ballista and kill us.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

(edited by brandon.6735)

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

And look who just passed DH in ranking points. This one is coming down to the very last PPT.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Whoever loses between DH and NSP will get rewarded with an entertaining match-up next week instead of a roflstomp. Not saying you should throw the match, but you should throw the match.

And Anvil Rock… we miss you so much. Come visit us over in T7 sometime!

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

I know that from what we have heard Kain has a lot of people, good for them, and that they fully expect T6 to roll over and die while they trounce up the ranks. Now AR and NSP may not win next round, but the tier 8 golden child is going to get a fight. Both AR and NSP have seen numbers, it’s nothing we aren’t used to.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

We miss you too GoM! And BP!

I’m sure soon enought we will be back togheter in the same match up, calling hacks and exploit.

If NSP get to tier 7, they have a really strong night presence. Not sure how it will go!

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

NSP and AR should ally for the next match up.

We can’t let those Kaineng ginger come here for the first time and have it their way>!

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Oh, we gave ‘em a fight alright. There’s just so many of them that they can post a mini-zerg at every camp on every map and still have numbers to attack large objectives. Fortunately, they’re easily out-classed and you’ll be able to farm badges all week.

They do have some nice counter-siege placement, though, so take notes!

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

Yea I totally get outclassed all the time by the GoM guys /s

Hello again DH…maybe.

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

NSP and AR should ally for the next match up.

We can’t let those Kaineng ginger come here for the first time and have it their way>!

I personally would be all for this, but we all know it wouldn’t work or last. From what I’ve heard both NSP & AR will be in for a wild ride next matchup. Lets at least make then Kains work thier kitten off.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

Whoever loses between DH and NSP will get rewarded with an entertaining match-up next week instead of a roflstomp. Not saying you should throw the match, but you should throw the match.

And Anvil Rock… we miss you so much. Come visit us over in T7 sometime!

Indeed, GoM is always missed, I will always have alot of respect for Gom and its players. So why wait for us to come join you ? Come spend a week in T6 on AR and lets crush Kain.

I know … I have no shame.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kiexcolo.2416

Kiexcolo.2416

I hope AR and NSP/DH will come to love us Kains because I think we will be staying in Tier 6 for some time since Tier 5 ratings are not moving much… or unless we get another 100+ change in ratings in Tier 6…

(edited by Kiexcolo.2416)

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

I hope AR and NSP/DH will come to love us Kains because I think we will be staying in Tier 6 for some time since Tier 5 ratings are not moving much… or unless we get another 100+ change in ratings in Tier 6…

Oh thats exactly the news I wanted to hear <_<

Its now DH vs NSP in who gets to be fun time zerged for weeks on end.
Looks like Dragonbrand all over again.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

Either way even if kain does severly outnumber us, your going to get a fight every inch of the way, AR won’t lay down and die, we’ll go down kicking and screaming if need be. I’m sure the same could be said for either NSP or DH

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Aowys.9420

Aowys.9420

Next week when this tier faces Kain I would like to ask AR NSP or DH .
To not fight to win not fight to lose yet fight to crush the morale of the fair weather Wv3 that are on Kain . At the very less the first few days .

I am from Kain tranfered to AR and I kn not everyone on kain are fairweather wv3. Yet I kn they didnt get all the numbers from Tranfers and with winning comes fairweathers.

If we can crush the morale of the fairweathers this will be a much funnier match up.

To Dh or NSP I wouldnt say lets not have a truce yet will ask to focus more on Kain then on each other.

Engineer
Aowys

(edited by Aowys.9420)

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

Indeed, I think AR should set aside any differences, dislikes and focus on Kain. The Kain train needs to hit a road block, I’m hoping that road block is AR. Tomorrow night we dine in hell!!

(edited by Nuzt.7894)

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Dirty.4526

Dirty.4526

I saw some pics of another player taking screenshots of people exploiting a tower, let me just say TDME does not tolerate and never will tolerate exploiters in our guild and we will kick them out if we can identify them.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Culetto.4386

Culetto.4386

So how many golems did we blow up at Stonemist tonight? I thought i counted 20 but im not sure?

[ALS] Muerta Bueno

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Dan.8709

Dan.8709

Hey there, just logged off after destroying all of AR siege that was trying to hit our keep from Aldor’s :P
Killed some guys aswell with the mortar and the cannon, switching between both of course.

Shout out to the “siege duel” I had with someone, was nice destroying yours! But you made another one and killed the mortar when I wasn’t maining it
Also, shout out to whoever helped later with the catas near the wall!

This was the best match up so far, here’s hoping the next one will be even better!

Attachments:

Daniel Cousland – Darkhaven

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Godfather.8217

Godfather.8217

Just wanted to say, Congrats to NSP for fighting hard to stay in this tier. My guild SOS is preparing for Hurricane Kain to walts in here this week. Aowry, I like ya but my intel saids otherwise on that server, Kain did gain quite abit of guilds, and it’s not just guilds from lower tiers moving up to the winning server, but major tier 1 and 2 guilds moving down. Quite frankly I can’t wait, and neither can my guild. We look forward to fighting all of them. I doubt that they will be using anything new that we haven’t already seen, so I don’t expect much. What I do expect is huge numbers running around everywhere.

@ NSP

Congratulations on remaining again, but please reconsider your strategy this week. As always SOS will go after the biggest threat, and we will be in Kain’s territory through the week. SOS will not be in NSP’s business this week. This week isn’t going to be about points, it’s about destroying these Tier 1 and 2 guilds that couldn’t hack it in their servers. Perhaps it’s the wait times, perhaps they were ignored by the real guilds, I don’t know what it may have been to cause them to leave, but I do know one thing. AR will die fighting till the end.

Syndicate of Shadows, Anvil rock
Darksavage – 80 Ranger Shadowena – 80 Thief
Darkside Syndicate – 80 Mesmer

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

DH where are you guys? Don’t give up!

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

DH are trying to drop a tier.
They started like 2 days ago.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Rob

Since NSP while stay with us next week, lets try to give those Kaineng and all their transfers a warm welcome!

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

@Rob

Since NSP while stay with us next week, lets try to give those Kaineng and all their transfers a warm welcome!

Looking forward to the upcoming matchup. Glad you guys are already welcoming us with open arms. :-)

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Ninya.3942

Just wanted to say, Congrats to NSP for fighting hard to stay in this tier. My guild SOS is preparing for Hurricane Kain to walts in here this week. Aowry, I like ya but my intel saids otherwise on that server, Kain did gain quite abit of guilds, and it’s not just guilds from lower tiers moving up to the winning server, but major tier 1 and 2 guilds moving down. Quite frankly I can’t wait, and neither can my guild. We look forward to fighting all of them. I doubt that they will be using anything new that we haven’t already seen, so I don’t expect much. What I do expect is huge numbers running around everywhere.

@ NSP

Congratulations on remaining again, but please reconsider your strategy this week. As always SOS will go after the biggest threat, and we will be in Kain’s territory through the week. SOS will not be in NSP’s business this week. This week isn’t going to be about points, it’s about destroying these Tier 1 and 2 guilds that couldn’t hack it in their servers. Perhaps it’s the wait times, perhaps they were ignored by the real guilds, I don’t know what it may have been to cause them to leave, but I do know one thing. AR will die fighting till the end.

You know WM is the only T1 that moved down right? RE and DE moved from DH after all the other major guilds were gone and DH was only T4 at its highest. Most of the rest of our alliance is native Kain guilds. Get off your high horses.

Elementalist Class Lead

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

@Rob

I was originally going to transfer to T5 for this next week for more scouting and learning/etc…but honestly, was so impressed with AR and NSP that I decided to come home and see you guys in action. Good luck to you both, and I hope you manage to layeth the smacketh downeth uponeth useth…Or something.

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

@Rob

Looking forward to the upcoming matchup. Glad you guys are already welcoming us with open arms. :-)

You know it

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Native Kains are kind of sadistic in that we kind of like getting the snot beat out of us.

I’m just excited I get to fight NSP again now after you guys almost scared my newbie butt back into PvE permanently way back when. I had to shelve my bloodlust last week after it turned out we wouldn’t fight you yet but it is back on. Like Donkey Kong.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

You know WM is the only T1 that moved down right? RE and DE moved from DH after all the other major guilds were gone and DH was only T4 at its highest. Most of the rest of our alliance is native Kain guilds. Get off your high horses.

It is worth noting, however:
While the transfers have been incredible and participating, I personally won’t speak for how consistent they will be in remaining on Kaineng through difficult times. I do hope they will, after all they haven’t run from fights yet as they were willing to stay on their home Servers until the point where it just got exhausting. That said, most of the “Kaineng Numbers” are actually from “Locals” who were fighting DR, and then ran away to hide in PvE/sPvP while we were getting beaten. While I hope our Transfers prove themselves, a large part of me hopes we get crushed soon so THESE guys will go away again. The whole “Fairweather Player” thing is pitiful and confuses the rankings into thinking a Server is stronger than it really is.

In closing: The Transfers deserve respect, they’ve thus far done nothing but work well with others and try to spend the time fighting lower-pop Servers to organize the Guilds and prepare for higher Tiers. The fairweather players though….kill them all!

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Sobiech.9613

Sobiech.9613

DH are trying to drop a tier.
They started like 2 days ago.

Is that what it looks like now? We (Darkhaven) owned everything in NSP’s BL when I logged off last night and were giving AR a good push in their own.

Fiddlesticks.

Reine Tovar [HoTR] – Mesmer
Aerika [HoTR] – Necromancer

(edited by Sobiech.9613)

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Darxio.5672

Darxio.5672

Want my advice on dealing with Kaineng?

Take SM.

Hold SM.

Don’t lose SM unless it’s to the non-Kaineng server.

It’s a morale booster for your side, and a morale breaker for the enemy side.

The two guilds in T6 against Kaineng will have to work together to beat them(or at least ‘contain’ them). They have too many transfers at the moment for a nice 1v1v1.

I left Kaineng as one of their commanders because the state of affairs there disgusts me. I don’t condone transfers spawncamping my enemies. I don’t condone heavy spawncamping at all. DE, RE and WM were NOT part of the ‘Old Kaineng’, and are using my old home as a ‘project’. I don’t appreciate it one bit.

If you want to have a chance, have a night presence, control SM, and try not to attack each other if you can help it. Watch for silver swords, do your upgrades on all the towers, and try to beat them out of your borderlands by upgrading your own borderlands as much as you can.

Do not lose your keep in EB. If you lose it, it’s game over for your EB time, and they’ll go into all-out spawncamp mode using your keeps as bases of operations.

Good luck at reset.

Brigade of the Black Twilight [BBT]
Darxio – Thief Commander

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Dang Darxio, tell us how you really feel in all these threads. We miss you too!

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

4/13 DH/AR/NSP

in WvW

Ninya.3942

Most of the server do not spawn camp. Some will when a map is painted, but most will move on. We have done nothing but help this server since we moved, nothing has changed other than the number of guilds dedicated to the server’s WvW progression. None of the guilds that joined the alliance condone spawn camping, but you can’t control everyone.

Also, defending the north supply camp is not considered camping since that location is vital to the 2 north towers :P

Elementalist Class Lead