4/19 AR/BP/EB

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: testpig.5018

testpig.5018

And in classic AR fashion that they just never learn… When BP again takes over all of Ebay BL.. instead of pushing into Ebays corner in Eternal Battlegrounds, AR cowers at the first place server, and engages on BPs corner lol.

Do you really want our eyes turned to you again AR? why wont you learn lol.

Attachments:

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

And in classic AR fashion that they just never learn… When BP again takes over all of Ebay BL.. instead of pushing into Ebays corner in Eternal Battlegrounds, AR cowers at the first place server, and engages on BPs corner lol.

You guys are all away over here. Seems like a perfectly legit strategy to me.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Brando.1374

Brando.1374

do you ever stop complaining?

Xxkakarot [GF] Good Fights
Dark Wizard Incar [GF] Good Fights
http://www.twitch.tv/xxkakarot

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Ryanxlegit.4190

Ryanxlegit.4190

AR Tried to make a push up EBays Bay side last night after we had gotten our land back. ( WE got to the inner bay gates twice. north and south…They just had to much for us to take it. (This was during the time that BP was getting their land back from Ebay.) After BP got their land secured from Ebay again…..They went right back in to ARBL and started after our bay. Didnt attempt to push on EBayBL…. So we had sent the group from ebaybl to BPBL after you had gone for us.

Fourty OZ- [NS]-

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

testpig.5018

AR has a very strong morning force…. the troops you have on right now, can easily blow into ebays corner in EB, while BP was dealing with Ebays BL

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Brando.1374

Brando.1374

@GH/GF

Do you guys only have Mesmer and thief lol? :P

[GF] only runs about 2 Thieves a night and maybe another 2 mesmers if Archer gets on his.
Most of the time we run with a pretty balanced group of all classes.

as for [GH] they are a much larger guild so i cant be sure how many are on at a time.

Xxkakarot [GF] Good Fights
Dark Wizard Incar [GF] Good Fights
http://www.twitch.tv/xxkakarot

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

I also think its safe to say that 4 Glamour Speced Mesmers were the reason AR wiped (that was the point of the video).
I personally love watching videos like this, even if I’m not in them. Instead of complaining about getting outplayed, you should learn from it ….

^^^

Good stuff. Thanks to EZ et al for making the vid. Very well played! I wasn’t a part of it, but there’s a lot to learn from that vid (I’ve only been doing WvW for about 3 weeks so lots to learn!). And I agree w/ the video author’s note: 4 Glamour spec mezmers are freakin’ gnarly. :-O

-Thor

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Sooo i just got wiped off ebay BL again.. its been a good 7 hours commanding & holding

the funniest thing i forgot to post few days ago is this. our troops came to take revenge as usual from Ebay BL. We push. we take hills!. we push. we take garri!. we push. we reach inner Bay. we press M. and ……. no comment, they have also got garri after 2 mins of screenshotting … i facepalmed so hard

Attachments:

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

@Kalkz The screen shot posted is clearly tampered with. That’s EBay BL and I see some cleverly Photoshopped in blue structures. As we all know thanks to test pig, AR doesn’t go there.
I do like the recommendation from them that AR hit an area that will help secure BP getting a wider lead on AR. Those are brilliant tactics if we are trying to get a BP win.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Kalkz being a team player. Go you, buddy.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

Hey man, it’s okay. Sometimes you get wiped by a smaller number, WvW happens. You can argue numbers all day, but the point is [GH] played that choke really well.

And all those actually talking about this fight.

We were roaming around this tower when the wall felt.

And what you don’t see in this video, there was another group of Ebay sandwiching Anvil Rock.

We walked around the tower at the beginning of the fight, not going in because we dont care about tower.

Then during the fight we came back to help them.

Only to see a lot of Ebay jump down from the tower chasing the AR guys. I wish I took a screenshot.

But Ebay was far from outnumbered. Maybe during a part of the fight near the champion npc you were not many up there, but there was some number down.

I don’t care about tower defence and all, but

- Anvil Rock were far from being 40. AR say they were 20, I thought they were even less. With freaking upleveled player too.

- Ebay were not 7. Again I wish I had taken the screenshot when you pushed AR back. We were a group of 4, usually taking more then we are, but this time you guys were waaaay too many.

- Glamour Mesmer and Confusion Engineer are out of control in WvW. Especially when using a choke point.

@GH/GF

Do you guys only have Mesmer and thief lol? :P

Man on Teamspeak yesterday here a resume of the communication :

“Here some Ebay”

“Oh man”

“Looks mesmer again”

“Oh nice how fun will it be”

“so what is it now? the 30th fight we had with mesmers?”

“Oh look at it, there are 3 of them and they are all glamour”

“FUN FUN FUN”

Really, it just boring over time to always fight the same roaming classes.

And those trolling sword thief…

“Hey there a thief attack him!”

“No don’t, he is going to attack you, fail to combo you, then sword port back and run away”

And he did, we ignored him for a while, as that GF thief was just hitting and running around.

But be sure that once he died, he got jumped and danced on his corpse. I never do it, but this time I did.

I have respect for most class, and I’m sure that guy is skilled, that sword thief from GF. But to play a troll build like this, he deserved everything we did.

Fun night yesterday, I hope we will fight something else then thief and mesmer next time.

Really Star? I remember seeing Star roam lets see you have a fotm condition Engi with Quip, a Fotm Scepter Ele, a thief and a glass mesmer.

There are 9 classes most have 2 – 3 viable specs. If you spec to roam for any of those classes they are pretty much going to be built the pretty much the same.

Most people see a ele and 9/10 its off hand dagger nobody cares if they have 10 in fire or 30 in arcana and there is no way to know that unless you play that class. I don’t know much about eles except the rotation is pretty much the same except for a few things that are easy tells for scepter.

If you see a warrior roaming 9/10 he has a great sword with him or a main hand sword.

He isnt roaming with 2 axes and 2 maces and if he is its terrible for that.

This is perspective you get tired of seeing the same roaming classes because those classes are well the best at roaming o.O they are capable of that because of inherent abilities within the class. See tons of solo roaming necro’s that don’t die alot?

The star engi with quip which could be you that likes to jump around and for some reason do the pull all the time on me no matter if I am on my thief, mesmer or warrior. Is built like gasp the vT female sylvari engi maybe except for a few traits but its about the same I know even less about engi’s than I do ele’s but pull bar confusion stacks masked behind conditions? Sound about right?

That Moob Engi that has a alt 1 trick pony thief bask is up I attack not up I run has a Engi with the rifle that is different than what I seen most engi’s run that hits like a truck. There is also a engi from I think bp with the legendary rifle who has a similar build but for the most part Engi looks like net turrets and some grenades to me.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

(edited by oZii.2864)

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

testpig.5018

@Kalkz The screen shot posted is clearly tampered with. That’s EBay BL and I see some cleverly Photoshopped in blue structures. As we all know thanks to test pig, AR doesn’t go there.
I do like the recommendation from them that AR hit an area that will help secure BP getting a wider lead on AR. Those are brilliant tactics if we are trying to get a BP win.

AR finally engages ebay..(even tho they took it from a keep that was previously owned and downgraded by BP). But if they stay in ebay, it’s all good, it’s how the fight is supposed to work with 2nd and 3rd place servers hitting the 1st place server.

This is the first time AR has done this. good job AR, you finally are not playing for 3rd, instead, you are playing smart.

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Sooo i just got wiped off ebay BL again.. its been a good 7 hours commanding & holding

the funniest thing i forgot to post few days ago is this. our troops came to take revenge as usual from Ebay BL. We push. we take hills!. we push. we take garri!. we push. we reach inner Bay. we press M. and ……. no comment, they have also got garri after 2 mins of screenshotting … i facepalmed so hard

Um, funny. As I recall in being there, you never got Garrison this time around. As I recall, you lost 4 of your 6 golems in trying. The one I personally destroyed done so with a pot of oil. Everything south yes, but Garrison was relatively untouched aside from a few dings in a few doors. Our Garri was, and still is, fully upgraded. Hence, my previous comment.

-Omnomnoms Borliss Golems-

…Needs more salt.

Old screenie?

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Kalkz.5297

AR finally engages ebay..(even tho they took it from a keep that was previously owned and downgraded by BP). But if they stay in ebay, it’s all good, it’s how the fight is supposed to work with 2nd and 3rd place servers hitting the 1st place server.

This is the first time AR has done this. good job AR, you finally are not playing for 3rd, instead, you are playing smart.

they took … the keeps that we took ……

Green – turned into RED – blue turns it blue from RED

in other words. hitting BP in Ebay BL

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: matthen.5024

matthen.5024

How do you get from third to first without overtaking “second”?

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Really Star? I remember seeing Star roam lets see you have a fotm condition Engi with Quip, a Fotm Scepter Ele, a thief and a glass mesmer.

There are 9 classes most have 2 – 3 viable specs. If you spec to roam for any of those classes they are pretty much going to be built the pretty much the same.

Most people see a ele and 9/10 its off hand dagger nobody cares if they have 10 in fire or 30 in arcana and there is no way to know that unless you play that class. I don’t know much about eles except the rotation is pretty much the same except for a few things that are easy tells for scepter.

If you see a warrior roaming 9/10 he has a great sword with him or a main hand sword.

He isnt roaming with 2 axes and 2 maces and if he is its terrible for that.

This is perspective you get tired of seeing the same roaming classes because those classes are well the best at roaming o.O they are capable of that because of inherent abilities within the class. See tons of solo roaming necro’s that don’t die alot?

The star engi with quip which could be you that likes to jump around and for some reason do the pull all the time on me no matter if I am on my thief, mesmer or warrior. Is built like gasp the vT female sylvari engi maybe except for a few traits but its about the same I know even less about engi’s than I do ele’s but pull bar confusion stacks masked behind conditions? Sound about right?

That Moob Engi that has a alt 1 trick pony thief bask is up I attack not up I run has a Engi with the rifle that is different than what I seen most engi’s run that hits like a truck. There is also a engi from I think bp with the legendary rifle who has a similar build but for the most part Engi looks like net turrets and some grenades to me.

I’m not

I just joined STAR 2 days ago, and I didn’t play my Engi since then. I don’t have a legendary ether, it would require PVE, and I won’t do that :P

Might be another star group or a player I didn’t see yet?

Anyway I fully agree that confusion engineer are the new FOTM, and are really strong in WvW.

But I wasn’t talking about people playing FotM when roaming. You already fight outnumbered, so many people go for the easy roaming class (Mesmer, Elem, Engi, Thief).

But fighting only Mesmer and thief during one evening, was really getting on my nerf. Just the chaos they bring to the table with all the clones and the invis, is annoying as hell.

By the way, I’m currently running with my necromancer. I’m nothing to be fear off, since I’m mainly there for support, I don’t use my duelling build.

And my special hate for thief are only for the Sword that just invis/port around you. Poke you with a stick and basilic venom.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

12 pages without getting locked. I’m proud of everyone.

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: ExVoodoo.7586

ExVoodoo.7586

Claims AR is only hitting BP.
Posts a screenshot of two Ebay locations being contested/attacked.

~High Five~

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

That was one commander, who inspite of me shouting out to guild chat wouldnt listen. He is in a guild called Help (Yeah me neither).

I was in SM third floor trebing with another guy hitting WC and Klovan, and he wouldnt listen every time I asked him to take out the rogues and golanta supply camps. If it wasn’t for the kindness of a small group banding together it wouldn’t have been long till all my trebing was for rendered pointless by upgrades…

Back on topic, at this time of the day we struggle to get any decent commanders into wvw at all and the ones that do arnt always the best nor do they take criticism. My point is, you cant brand the server based on the actions of the zerg, it is only as smart as the guy with the blue icon.

Claims AR is only hitting BP.
Posts a screenshot of two Ebay locations being contested/attacked.

~High Five~

This

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Well this just can’t do…Why does BP feel it necessary to glitch?

D/D, Staff Elementalist

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Expiatus.4210

Expiatus.4210

Well I’d like to see some one photoshop Kalkz on a palanquin carried by four siege golems. And above his head it says, “Grand Master Gate Crasher!”

;)

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Syktek.7912

Syktek.7912

I can fix this.

Vesper Dawnshield | Guardian

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

How do you get from third to first without overtaking “second”?

That’s reserved for BP.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Friends don’t let friends listen to glitch electronica

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

If testpig keeps posting his usual bullkitten I’m sure I could get a lock started up. Next to Kalkz he might be the most delusional Borlis Invader (and footman, the highest Borlis rank according to Kalkz ). It’s not WvWW piggy, I think Ehmry has shown we can lock down all four borderlands when we need to. I know you really have a crush on Anvil and want to hold hands and ride off into the sunset, but it’s not going to happen. But feel free to post your favorite screenshot that might happen in the early morning hours when nobody is on. That’ll do pig, that’ll do.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

That’ll do pig, that’ll do.

/drops mic

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

/drops mic

I’ve been waiting for someone to Trotsky that one out…

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

/drops mic

/plays guitar solo from War Pigs

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

(edited by Fraeg.9837)

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

So in summary. We want good fights.

[vT] is always ready.

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

Let’s welcome the new guild in Emhry Bay world

“Welcome Anvils Last Stand [ALS]”

Gulp, i’m caught red-handed!!
jokes aside, i’m on a sabbatical and chilling in ebay server.
My guild is having an event, like a guild bounty to hunt me down

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

We have taken keeps in Ebay, at least my guild has.. Just play the game and have fun you keep complaining on the forum when everyone else wants to read interesting fights and see cool pictures. Once again, sorry to all the BP players that aren’t forum warriors (or complainers..) and have a bad rep because of it.

Here is a picture of my guild having fun, you should try it. Please WAR from BP have fun :C

#DOLO

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

@dabomb Forget your guild event … I’m coming for you …

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

Sounds like a server event now :o

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Cateran.9360

Cateran.9360

Sounds like a server event now :o

I heard he drops precursors.

Maeva Wonir – Warrior of Dragonbrand
Always Losing Sleep [ALS]

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Shout out to the thieves from [Boss] and [East] on BP. Good fights by ruins and sw tower and the duels and chats after. That brings my list of people from BP that I’ve found to actually be good at duelling and small scale to a grand total of FIVE. Granted they were thieves though :] Hope to add more to that. Cheers.

Also shout out to onesisomething [HoH] from AR.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: ChesterWing.5321

ChesterWing.5321

thieves dueling

what else is new in gw2

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Sanguina.2675

Sanguina.2675

WFD is semi-hardcore again. Thank you for fighting it out.

For real? I had just bought this wonderful book to learn some combat tactics that [WFD] use. I think this book will go directly to the dumpster.

Attachments:

[Sekz] [Rekz] [qT]
Thief – Krystina – Night Shîft [NS]

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Perphection.8209

Perphection.8209

“gasp the vT female sylvari engi”

=) Come on we’ve had some great fights

Moose Man Jones [vT]
- Charr Warrior
- Charr Necromancer

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

That Moob Engi that has a alt 1 trick pony thief bask is up I attack not up I run has a Engi with the rifle that is different than what I seen most engi’s run that hits like a truck.

Everyone in [mOOb] has a thief for lulz, so you might be thinking of a different one. If you’re thinking about the one with the engy, his build is less 1 trick pony than you think. He regularly fights people with his bask on cd.

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Stone.6751

Stone.6751

WFD is semi-hardcore again. Thank you for fighting it out.

For real? I had just bought this wonderful book to learn some combat tactics that [WFD] use. I think this book will go directly to the dumpster.

Yes, absolutely you can take the book home and read it for as long as you like.

Penny Royalty – Level 80 Guardian
Raingarde – Level 80 Necromancer

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Kalkz.5297

hmm Poor AR trying to do a last push to get 2nd

too bad they dont know ive been hitting ebay so hard just to keep BP at 3rd

Overlook & Ebay hills side ftw

P.S AR .. 3 – 4 AM server time when i wake up You better put at least 20 defenders in your BL. I’m coming for you … im really coming

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: ocelep.1563

ocelep.1563

Okay that fight for hills! some of the most fun I’ve had in a long time. To bad AR got smart and got the rest of our bl oh well. great coordination between Rekz and Pk there. All in all great fights tonight so far!

Member of [WAR] ~ BP
Commander Brave Ocelep

(edited by ocelep.1563)

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: CrowndClown.1702

CrowndClown.1702

#POTATOPLANTFORPRESIDENTOFBPHILLS2013

Crazy fight AR and BP at BP’s hills.

The Weather Girl – Champion Arrow Cart – Ressea – Points Per Tick
Less Talkin More [Sekz]
Brorannosaurus [Rekz] PEE PEE TEE #GetGud

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: taow.6892

taow.6892

Wow, what a battle at the hills keep in BPBL just now. Nice job to all servers on that one(yup, all three servers fighting) what an epic (hour long) fight at the door of the Lord Room.

Taow/Clairvoyant/Möönchild (Thief/Mes/Ele)
Officer of Ascension [WAR]
Borlis Pass

(edited by taow.6892)

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: laddylucks.5897

laddylucks.5897

Big shout out to everyone who was fighting in bpbl hills.
That was a serious fight… i look forward to having more fights like that in the future

Fort Aspenwood
[ACE] Acquire

(edited by laddylucks.5897)

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

hmm Poor AR trying to do a last push to get 2nd

too bad they dont know ive been hitting ebay so hard just to keep BP at 3rd

Overlook & Ebay hills side ftw

P.S AR .. 3 – 4 AM server time when i wake up You better put at least 20 defenders in your BL. I’m coming for you … im really coming

It really must suck to be Kalkz. Misses out on epic fights like BP hills and has to boast about a 4am door rush. .zz.z.z

-K

-K

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Necrid.2705

Necrid.2705

Ebay players. A stronger presence in AR borderlands is needed. No reason to leave it completely ignored like some red-headed stepchild. BP and AR have been dukin it out in that BL and it really feel like there is a whole 3 players from Ebay there, and 2 of them are there for the skillpoints and their daily’s and have no interest in doing something productively combative for an extended amount of time. Ebayers complaining that they don’t have a challenge? Bah. Go take AR BL and push up to their keep. There is a challenge for you. :-) Heck, BP pushed em back to half in less than an hour or so. Surely Ebay can do better than that. :-)

— Necrid — Ehmry Bay — [TML]/[oG] — Charrdian Main — All Classes
— [Twitch] twitch.tv/necrid2705 — [GW-EN] gw-en.com “Necrid and Chill”

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

testpig.5018

BPBL hills was some great fights.. 3 way battles folks.. that’s what i been hungry for. It’s a shame it took place in our BL tho instead of in ebays.. but nom nom nom, generated like 120 badges

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: DraudLegny.9413

DraudLegny.9413

EB this morning. Piken Square FTW!!!

Attachments:

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

@Zepher Actually where that arrow cart is at you can easily hit through the door gap. Don’t need any kind of hack to aim inside like that. Try and set a cart up at your own Hills and you’ll see what I’m saying. A cart hitting inside requires absolutely no hacks at all, just a gap above the door.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger