4/19 DB/MAG/YB

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Something happened to WM? Are we sure? Maybe they just split up and are taking a few weeks off? When Kain came through T3 the waves of WM was the reason they wiped the floor with us. If they are altogether gone, I don’t see Kain in T3 for long. That means fights for green in T3, and that’s cool.

In anticipation of DB moving up I’ve gone ahead and done WvW map completion on the characters that I care about because DB’s future with respect to color and caps is uncertain. We all know numbers and coverage is what’s important, but we don’t know where DB stands in T2. It’s been nice being green for several weeks on end. T2 is going to be 24/7 zerg balls, and that’s a bummer because I like to roam now and then.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

WM and CO are leaving Kaineng and we’re unsure of how that will impact their coverage/numbers.

Well, kitten. News to me. There may be a balanced T3 matchup incoming after all!! kitten Mag – you guys always get to have fun.

If much hasn’t changed from the last time we saw you the coverage should at least comparable. There’s still a night crew, but no WM. NA is outmanned (about to be moreso) for us right now and we do not queue anywhere during the week. Oh and I haven’t seen us standing in any lines lately. Hmm.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

I wasn’t being sarcastic, rather friendly, seeing that it was your first post on the forum.

In any case, you’re right. We are winning this tier because of our numbers. I won’t generalize the “skill” of a whole server, unless my intention is to poke. There are good and bad players everywhere.

Cheers!

I was being harsh sorry for that, and I apologise for taking your post the wrong way.

Not belittling any of db’s actual skill level on a player level, just that in our tier the coverage seems to be the biggest issue, and db simply doesn’t suffer from a problem with it (from what ive experienced as someone who plays in the later hours)… being rolled by db zergs all day regardless of how much effort you put in can make one a little jaded (the odd poster on here or on other forums from db talking about how amazing they are grates on me when from our view point it sure doesn’t feel like ‘skill’ on their part).

Im simply with those who want to see a change even if it means we get another db in the form of Kain, something, anything to get a change (im sure kain does somethings differently to db) and make it a little more interesting.

:) No probs, bud. Those of us who’ve been here long enough on DB know the feeling. As someone mentioned previously, it wasn’t long ago when our behinds were being whooped by T2 servers… I hope the next week is less frustrating, and more entertaining for you guys. Cheers!

Dragonbrand

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Something happened to WM? Are we sure? Maybe they just split up and are taking a few weeks off? When Kain came through T3 the waves of WM was the reason they wiped the floor with us. If they are altogether gone, I don’t see Kain in T3 for long. That means fights for green in T3, and that’s cool.

In anticipation of DB moving up I’ve gone ahead and done WvW map completion on the characters that I care about because DB’s future with respect to color and caps is uncertain. We all know numbers and coverage is what’s important, but we don’t know where DB stands in T2. It’s been nice being green for several weeks on end. T2 is going to be 24/7 zerg balls, and that’s a bummer because I like to roam now and then.

I haven’t seen anything formal, but WM’s numbers disappeared around a week ago and now their GM is apparently transferring to an EU server. I’d imagine he’s taking his remaining crew with him. CO is definitely leaving and apparently some others are considering their options. If KN can keep its guilds together though I would imagine T3 would be a good place for it’s remaining population.

TC, on the other hand, has eaten up a majority of CD’s SEA guilds. It has the population/coverage of a T1 now. But as someone on this thread said, they just roll around in giant zergs and hope numbers win the day. Racked up 125 to 150 kills in 30 minutes in EB Saturday night once our 20 man (might have been 25 with some randoms) found their zerg on the map without any towers to duck into. I kid you not.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

Heh, DB’s rise is inevitable now (whether that is a good thing or a bad you’ll find out soon enough), I’m sure your SEA crew is ecstatic about the upcoming competition from TC and FA. It is unfortunate us Mags(or Yak’s for that matter) just can’t match your size during that time period.

It seemed only yesterday where we had that great Christmas week battle between our three servers(some of the most fun I had). We (DB and Mag) both fell and rose,to some extent, and both somehow came out of the onslaught of Kaineng , Tarnished Coast, and Fort Aspenwood alive.
Had some good 1v1’s, small skirmishes, and large scales battles/defenses. As I won’t be able to play until reset good luck to DB may your endeavors in T2 be full of TC and FA loot bags. Maybe we will meet again one day on even terms.

As to Kaineng it seems their meteroic rise to T1 has lost steam. Hopefully them dropping will lead to an even slightly better matchup. I still anticipate KN has a fairly large SEA presence even with WM leaving. Well, I think Friday’s reset will be interesting

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

Heh, DB’s rise is inevitable now (whether that is a good thing or a bad you’ll find out soon enough), I’m sure your SEA crew is ecstatic about the upcoming competition from TC and FA. It is unfortunate us Mags(or Yak’s for that matter) just can’t match your size during that time period.

It seemed only yesterday where we had that great Christmas week battle between our three servers(some of the most fun I had). We (DB and Mag) both fell and rose,to some extent, and both somehow came out of the onslaught of Kaineng , Tarnished Coast, and Fort Aspenwood alive.
Had some good 1v1’s, small skirmishes, and large scales battles/defenses. As I won’t be able to play until reset good luck to DB may your endeavors in T2 be full of TC and FA loot bags. Maybe we will meet again one day on even terms.

As to Kaineng it seems their meteroic rise to T1 has lost steam. Hopefully them dropping will lead to an even slightly better matchup. I still anticipate KN has a fairly large SEA presence even with WM leaving. Well, I think Friday’s reset will be interesting

Lol, it’s quite a love-story. Besides SoS, i’ve always seen Mag as our arch-nemesis – DB and Mag always seem to find each other in the same tier one way or another. Kinda creepy . . . .

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Lol, it’s quite a love-story. Besides SoS, i’ve always seen Mag as our arch-nemesis – DB and Mag always seem to find each other in the same tier one way or another. Kinda creepy . . . .

Our arch-nemesis cannot be someone we can best so easily

But the victories over SoS were quite satisfying after so much time.

Dragonbrand

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Yeah, you can’t be our arch nemesis. That’s Ehmry.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

WM and CO are leaving Kaineng and we’re unsure of how that will impact their coverage/numbers.

Well, kitten. News to me. There may be a balanced T3 matchup incoming after all!! kitten Mag – you guys always get to have fun.

We’re still farming the gold to transfer so it will be awhile before we actually go.

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

Yeah, you can’t be our arch nemesis. That’s Ehmry.

awww, ok. :sad face:

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Richard Nixon.6573

Richard Nixon.6573

Would it be possible to have a list of who decided to transfer to DB, and how many people have transferred/will transfer? I’m curious to see exactly how many people we are actually getting.

If it’s just EMP and r-something (sorry guys <3 ), I’m not sure how much of a difference it’ll actually make… and I don’t think it would qualify us as a bandwagon server :P

Would appreciate it if we stick only to things directly from those guilds, or if you’ve talked directly to their leaders. No grapevine rumors.

-1-800-GUILD-WAR? They can’t have my ’Brand… I have special eyes.
-Look, look with your special eyes!
-My Dragonbrand!

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Ex EMP is now RE and NS on DB. Yes they have made a difference, our NA is better

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Richard Nixon.6573

I’d also like to know numbers though too. Our NA being “better” is relative, it could be the extra coverage, or it could be just lower turnout from Mags/Yaks.

-My Dragonbrand!

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Gellor.6497

It’s probably a combination of both. We won’t know numbers until reset when all major guilds are on

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Richard Nixon.6573

That’s why I was hoping for some input from the guilds themselves. They would know how many they currently have, and how many are expected to still come over

-My Dragonbrand!

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

That’s why I was hoping for some input from the guilds themselves. They would know how many they currently have, and how many are expected to still come over

Numbers are for theory crafting… It’s already confirmed that they are a noticeable presence

Welcome to the Brand, RE and rB… Hope y’all enjoy your time here

(edited by Efface.8460)

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Richard Nixon.6573

Thing is, I’m curious as to whether the cause for the “noticeable presence” is actually because their numbers are making an effect, or because Mag/Yaks just didn’t field as many players.

It’s either this or we go back to the chest-thumping or whining that has become commonplace :P

-My Dragonbrand!

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

Thing is, I’m curious as to whether the cause for the “noticeable presence” is actually because their numbers are making an effect, or because Mag/Yaks just didn’t field as many players.

It’s either this or we go back to the chest-thumping or whining that has become commonplace :P

What does it matter man, just roll with it

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Richard Nixon.6573

I’m just curious. I’m happy for the guilds that transferred over, and I wish them a great (and hopefully permanent) stay, but it doesn’t make me any less curious.

-My Dragonbrand!

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Ex EMP is now RE and NS on DB. Yes they have made a difference, our NA is better

We brought over 100 Core WvW players and have roughly 30+ man coverage in a 12+ hr daily span.

Also our new guild is called [RE] – Red Essence & [NS]Night Shift Gank/havok , to preserve those EMP that wanted to reside with JQ.

We had a fantastic time with the amazing DB community and have enjoyed the various fights against MAG’s PYRO. Been seeing you guys out allot! Looking forward to many more encounters. In regards to guilds moving over, there are a few in major discussion but have asked to keep things on the DL.

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Richard Nixon.6573

We brought over 100 Core WvW players and have roughly 30+ man coverage in a 12+ hr daily span.

Also our new guild is called [RE] – Red Essence & [NS]Night Shift Gank/havok , to preserve those EMP that wanted to reside with JQ.

We had a fantastic time with the amazing DB community and have enjoyed the various fights against MAG’s PYRO. Been seeing you guys out allot! Looking forward to many more encounters. In regards to guilds moving over, there are a few in major discussion but have asked to keep things on the DL.

Thanks for the info, and glad to hear you guys are enjoying yourselves!

-My Dragonbrand!

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: TheButterman.5182

TheButterman.5182

Had a wonderful peace march with DB.

Attachments:

Siberious Tim [PYRO] commander
Maguuma

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: povV.5681

povV.5681

yah noods we had some good ones already : ) hopefully we can get some more in before you guys leave us for greener pastures : )

Too Pow – Do You Even HP [Bru]
pvp = shopping at gucci n loui
wvw = shopping at walmart and costco

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: sabrina as ranger.3125

sabrina as ranger.3125

I wouldn’t call it a peace march, id say we were all bored because of the outman buff we had for most of the night in EB so we decided to go to Db spawn and dance and it just happened like that, it was still fun though

[PYRO] Maguuma .

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Their most vocal forum members tend to be, when averaged out, better sportsmanship-py than most server’s most vocal forum members are.

Helps their server reputation a lot, but I suspect that their actual playerbase isn’t any better or worse than many other servers.

Their forum posters were actually quite condescending and mean but they’d always mask it with OMG look cute picture. They came to this tier and did basically the same thing that every green server on every tier in history has done, but with 20 posts a day almost all involving Angry Cat.

Anyways, we have so many arch nemisises… (nemisi? nemisis?) It’s like we’re the Moriarty of Wuv Wuv. The Lord Voldemort of PvF.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

(edited by Moderator)

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: TheBigfootNZ.4605

TheBigfootNZ.4605

Well must say that EB fight in yaks corner of the map was epic tonight… out manned 3:1 by db and we drove em off time and again and foiled one keep take at the lord, took SM and then held em off in the SM lords room for over 12 minutes with em coming down all points of entry.

And made em all bugger off to YB BL after foiling their attack on Vel :P

Now if all our fights where like the last 4+ hours I wouldnt mind db so much. Granted there was some high strangness going on this evening… not bad, just odd crayzie behaviour on db and Mags part (oh it was a peace march… hmmm).

More of tonight please. I dont mind loosing or small victories, i just dont like loosing badly or getting no victories.

Tonight was what I play this game for.

Vardkona – 80 Guard, Mew Nickleheart – 80 Eng
Howling Jimmy – 80 Necro, The Six Demon Bag – 54 Ele
Hedge of Steel – 41 War, Yikky Soupskin – 11 Thief

(edited by TheBigfootNZ.4605)

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: mrstealth.6701

mrstealth.6701

I wouldn’t call it a peace march, id say we were all bored because of the outman buff we had for most of the night in EB so we decided to go to Db spawn and dance and it just happened like that, it was still fun though

We spotted you guys in the water between Anazlias and Overlook, and were trying to figure out what was going on. That was definitely one of the highlights of the guild vent for tonight.

Footsteps Of War [FoW] | Yak’s Bend
Seer Of The Divine | Sarina Starlight | Tireasa | Caedyra

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

mrstealth.6701

More of tonight please. I dont mind loosing or small victories, i just dont like loosing badly or getting no victories.

Tonight was what I play this game for.

Tonight was some of the best wvw I’ve had in a long time. The fights at SM and Vel were amazing. I’m glad I stayed up tonight to be a part of it.

Great job to my fellow Yaks, thanks to DB for the great battles, and props to Mag for giving us all a good laugh in between the fights. This is one night I won’t be forgetting.

(edited by mrstealth.6701)

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Caliburn.1845

Caliburn.1845

Just a WE mesmer, waiting to rez through the gate in our EK, very sportsmanlike. And here he is failing his attempt

You mean WK I believe. And he wasn’t waiting for a res(that was removed from the game awhile ago), he was just hoping Mag wouldn’t mesmer sweep.

Caliburn.1845, Monsters Inc.
Darkhaven>Dragonbrand>Blackgate>Maguuma>Yaks Bend>Stormbluff Isle>Yaks Bend

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Bloodlet.1427

Bloodlet.1427

Probably a bit of both. I’ve logged into WvW once this week on reset night. I am personally refraining from WvWvW to help ensure DB’s rise to T2 (not that one person makes that much difference). Nobody likess fighting outnumbered all the time or losing because most people on their server are asleep when the other server PvDs them down for points due to better coverage.

p.s. It also didn’t help that DB recently got an influx of transfers that stacked the population imbalance even more which I think shows in the discrepancy of this weeks score so far.

(edited by Bloodlet.1427)

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

rB came to dragonbrand simply because I fell in love with the. Community. Very supportive people on DB and it makes it a fun game. Grimaldi did not even reach out and try to create a bandwagon I actually found him and he was a very good representative of what db has to offer. Its no wonder guilds are starting to want to transfer here. Dragonbrand should be very proud of the. Community they have created.

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Well DB’s community is pretty good. But it makes me think of what happened to Colorado. It was a great state 6 to 8 years ago until all the Californians started moving here and tried to change it to CA2.0, and now the state is headed toward the landfill. Hopefully those moving to DB come with a DB mindset, and don’t intent to change DB into JQ2.0. I would rather stay in T3 than have all that drama.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Dear lord. I can’t wait for DB to move up.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

rB came to dragonbrand simply because I fell in love with the. Community. Very supportive people on DB and it makes it a fun game. Grimaldi did not even reach out and try to create a bandwagon I actually found him and he was a very good representative of what db has to offer. Its no wonder guilds are starting to want to transfer here. Dragonbrand should be very proud of the. Community they have created.

Well said, I agree, the amazing community we have here is awesome, and being able to have people to group with any time of the day in WvW makes it even better. I chose DB months ago on a random whim, and I have to say this is the best server I have been on in an MMO since the original Emarr server on EQ. Glad to see any and all newcomers join us

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Gellor.6497

Score update! <3 Mesmer

P.S. Kain is built the same way as us huge off NA coverage hours, enjoy

Attachments:

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

Well DB’s community is pretty good. But it makes me think of what happened to Colorado. It was a great state 6 to 8 years ago until all the Californians started moving here and tried to change it to CA2.0, and now the state is headed toward the landfill. Hopefully those moving to DB come with a DB mindset, and don’t intent to change DB into JQ2.0. I would rather stay in T3 than have all that drama.

My guild Reckless Bravery [rB] is actually a transfer from black gate. Not all new guilds are coming from JQ just 1 so far

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: wolf.1895

wolf.1895

No idea why everyone thinks DB gained like 1000 people. We just got 2 NA guilds, one of which just happened to be from JQ.

Synco // Retired Guild leader of TERROR [TG] #1 GvG Guild NA Post-HoT
Maguuma Server Dictator

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

mrstealth.6701

Just a WE mesmer, waiting to rez through the gate in our EK, very sportsmanlike. And here he is failing his attempt

You mean WK I believe. And he wasn’t waiting for a res(that was removed from the game awhile ago), he was just hoping Mag wouldn’t mesmer sweep.

From the screenshot it looks like he got his res, then was attempting to escape for a portal back in. He went from being inside dead, to being outside alive. And the tag is clearly WE, and he seems to have dropped the tag before attempting to escape. Maybe he thought that would make ID’ing him harder for any potential reports for exploiting.

Wasn’t the removed aspect the ability to use a portal through a door (requires line of sight now)? Maybe it was just possible to get LoS through that non-solid gate, but I’m pretty sure ressing through a door still works.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Anyways, we have so many arch nemisises… (nemisi? nemisis?) It’s like we’re the Moriarty of Wuv Wuv. The Lord Voldemort of PvF.

Nemeses, yo.

Crushed I missed the peace march. Bloody exams :*(

i crey evry tiem

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Fairly certain you’re wrong about that, because the T4 threads accuse a certain guild of doing it quite frequently.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: nightfend.4072

nightfend.4072

Kain will probably be very similar to dragonbrand when they come down. Their Asia/Sea numbers are fairly large. So it will probably be another round of Kain taking everything overnight, and then having even battles in NA evenings.

Also, I would guess we (Dragonbrand) will probably get beat pretty badly when we move up to tier 2. So it is possible we will flip-flop with Kain for a while between the tiers. Kind of like Mag was doing between tier 4 and tier 3 a while back.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

Fun fact, Dragonbrand.
When we got back to the top of Tier 3 we got back to the exact rank we were when we plummeted through tiers the first time back in October~.
Next week, we will officially be a higher rank than we have ever been O:

Fun fact #2,
Out of DB, Maguuma and Yak’s Bend,
None of our three servers have ever been in any tier except 3, 4, and 5.

Dragonbrand

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

My guild Reckless Bravery [rB] is actually a transfer from black gate. Not all new guilds are coming from JQ just 1 so far

I like rB so far. You guys + TG vs PYRO + D|ERP are fun fights.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

Fun fact, Dragonbrand.
When we got back to the top of Tier 3 we got back to the exact rank we were when we plummeted through tiers the first time back in October~.

Fun fact #2,

Fun Fact #3,
Tiers are measures of population and coverage, not skill.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

Fun fact, Dragonbrand.

Fun fact #2,

Fun Fact #3,

Fun Fact #4,
I never once even alluded to anything involving either skill or coverage.
Plain and simply the numerical rank over time.

Dragonbrand

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

Fun fact, Dragonbrand.

Fun fact #2,

Fun Fact #3,

Fun Fact #4,

Cool. I love little tidbits like this. Well minus facts 3 + 4 :P

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Fun fact, Dragonbrand.

Fun fact #2,

DB was in T6 for a week: http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/35/8

The more you know!

Edit: YB too! http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/40/5

(edited by saiyr.3071)

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

Fun fact, Dragonbrand.

Fun fact #2,

Fun Fact #3,

Fun Fact #4,

Fun Fact #5,
EnRohbi pretends not to know the implications of juxtaposition.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: ElDudemeister.5108

ElDudemeister.5108

Maguuma has always been my favorite server to match up against. The zerg is pretty significant and I have to say I freakin hate Maguuma’s roamers. I run a lot of yaks into keeps, and no other server makes me yell at my computer like you guys.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

fun fact #…

KN is losing WM and many oceanic guild might follow!! so it might be SOS that bumps back up