4/19 GoM/FC/ET

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

I always enjoy fighting Basic. They bring something new to the table every encounter.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

FC BL … I mean … :P
By Dj Lukian Darkblade

Attachments:

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Cross.3805

Cross.3805

FC BL … I mean … :P
By Dj Lukian Darkblade

I think ET has been a bit burnt out by the constant attacks from FC and GoM at the same time, its been feeling a lot like WWvW instead of WvWvW and its been abit discouraging.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

Clearly, we’re keeping ET safe from the mean GoM! It’s a really tight hug. <3

id say.. man you must really love ET alot.

Attachments:

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

9pm EST?!?!? i can make it from work!

except this friday…i wont be on the continent >.>

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

No Friday…. won’t be on the continent…..Wait… today is Tuesday.. that means…NOOOO!

Noooooo. Where is my wine!

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

I was roaming the ET BLs shortly before this to hopefully see some of the carnage but… there wasn’t much of a hospitable welcome for me trying to get there, lol. Oh well, nice job on your 2nd FC BLs, haha.

Also score update from the keep of Grape Justice! <3

Attachments:

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

I was roaming the ET BLs shortly before this to hopefully see some of the carnage but… there wasn’t much of a hospitable welcome for me trying to get there, lol. Oh well, nice job on your 2nd FC BLs, haha.

Also score update from the keep of Grape Justice! <3

Thanks Colt. Forgive my naïveté, but how does one update the answer section of this thread.

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Dubblebass.8519

Dubblebass.8519

I think the OP chooses the best “Answer” for the “Question” so it is always on page 1 at the top.

Kieron Asbjorn – 80 Guardian | Saiuri – 80 Elementalist
Xylani – 80 Ranger | Osoroshii – 80 Warrior
GoM [LGG][COI]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

To the ET mesmer who called me a hacker. This thread should explain a little bit. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/ranger/Roaming-Regen-Ranger-RRR-S-T-and-A-D.

Edited to add a screenshot of me spectating an FC vs. ET fight.

Attachments:

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

(edited by Buddy.7563)

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

I am about to have a permanent shelf to hold the soap if FC continues to keep kicking ET’s butt like this.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Merlin.4058

Merlin.4058

I am about to have a permanent shelf to hold the soap if FC continues to keep kicking ET’s butt like this.

Not sure what that means, but yeah we tend to get beat up. I think it’s due to numbers. Every time we get outnumbered. FC tends to be 4-5 to one. And GoM is Legion.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Wakafanykai.1537

Wakafanykai.1537

Being a fergie myself, i think we are always outnumbered. But sometimes in rare moments, like last night we just destroy huge GoM and ET zergs. It could be because we are all listening to music in Teamspeak :P

Bjorn Jacobson (80, Condi-nado Engineer)
Journey’s Edge[EDGE]
Feuguson’s Crossing

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

and my thief is the definition of glass, minus the cannon, lol.

xDDDDD
thank u for make me laugh ><
[/quote]

XD I wanted playing my thief to actually be a challenge, lol.

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Arganthium.5638

Arganthium.5638

Not sure what that means, but yeah we tend to get beat up. I think it’s due to numbers. Every time we get outnumbered. FC tends to be 4-5 to one. And GoM is Legion.

^ No kidding. 0.o

I can’t remember a single battle in the past week where we had equal or more forces than our opponents have had. It’s like everybody suddenly just disappeared from our WvW. Typically, I’ll find small roaming groups around the battlegrounds, which is nice, but they aren’t scouting or doing anything particularly useful except increasing the size of FC’s and GoM’s wallets. In commander-led groups, I typically find about 15 or so. On the other hand, GoM and FC… Wish I could post some pictures from my scouting right now. “Legion” and “4-5 to one” are both understatements.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

^ No kidding. 0.o

I can’t remember a single battle in the past week where we had equal or more forces than our opponents have had. It’s like everybody suddenly just disappeared from our WvW. Typically, I’ll find small roaming groups around the battlegrounds, which is nice, but they aren’t scouting or doing anything particularly useful except increasing the size of FC’s and GoM’s wallets. In commander-led groups, I typically find about 15 or so. On the other hand, GoM and FC… Wish I could post some pictures from my scouting right now. “Legion” and “4-5 to one” are both understatements.

Eredon Terrace and Ferguson’s Crossing had a pretty wild showing for all of Friday evening. Even when we had a queue on our borderland we couldn’t hold anything on the map.

This is one of the closest 3 matches. Don’t sell anyone short in this match up.

Gate of Madness

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Arganthium.5638

Arganthium.5638

^ No kidding. 0.o

Eredon Terrace and Ferguson’s Crossing had a pretty wild showing for all of Friday evening. Even when we had a queue on our borderland we couldn’t hold anything on the map.

This is one of the closest 3 matches. Don’t sell anyone short in this match up.

Perhaps my memory is failing me. :P

Fair enough. This week, though, from all I’ve been around to see, we’ve had some really pathetic forces and command (if any) at our disposal.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

We finally successfully ninja’d a keep! (Bay after GoM capped it) … then proceeded to lose it again when we defended against ET at hills.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

We finally successfully ninja’d a keep! (Bay after GoM capped it) … then proceeded to lose it again when we defended against ET at hills.

I did find it funny that what seemed like 80 FC would bunker into Hills while GoM took fully upgraded Bay and Garrison, and the rest of the map with it… while 50 or so ET just messed around inside Hills for a little while

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

I did find it funny that what seemed like 80 FC would bunker into Hills while GoM took fully upgraded Bay and Garrison, and the rest of the map with it… while 50 or so ET just messed around inside Hills for a little while

80 FC? Hardly.. Awesome FCers? Definitely.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Feed Me Change.6528

Maybe the red names blotted out the sun… but yeah, was fun.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Especially when ET wiped outside the lords room :P Nice cheesy ACs though xD

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

I always enjoy fighting Basic. They bring something new to the table every encounter.

i think i’m able to take that as a compliment too. mainly because they zerg an ex member on sight with love

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: TallDan.6350

TallDan.6350

Between the night capping, the team tag and the troll who lives in EB, WvW has lost some spark for me, so I went to level and alt, hopefully we are all just taking a break from it and ET will be back one day.

Lady suzi ~ Human Guardian {} Gizmo Gregory ~ Asura Engineer
Firezof Arrows ~ Sylvari Ranger {} Hudeeni ~ Norn Mesmer
Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

bokkieskitten.8023

Every time I’m done cleaning up our house, more FC.

Attachments:

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

Every time I read about this supposed FC/GoM tag-teaming, I QQ inside. Because GoM and ET have never, ever both run up FCBL at the same time, have they?

Oh. Wait.

There’s no tag-teaming. There’s no alliance. There’s no conspiracy. ET just has blood in the water and we’re all circling it at the moment. And, yeah, we lost our upgraded Bay and Garrison to GoM. But I’m okay with that when I get to wipe a whole, whole, whole bunch of ET.

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

styx.7294

Every time I read about this supposed FC/GoM tag-teaming, I QQ inside. Because GoM and ET have never, ever both run up FCBL at the same time, have they?

Oh. Wait.

There’s no tag-teaming. There’s no alliance. There’s no conspiracy. ET just has blood in the water and we’re all circling it at the moment. And, yeah, we lost our upgraded Bay and Garrison to GoM. But I’m okay with that when I get to wipe a whole, whole, whole bunch of ET.

We lost our upgraded garrison today too. Life goes on!

Gate of Madness

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Every time I’m done cleaning up our house, more FC.

Idn how they managed to get our Garrison keep under our noses, but I’m glad they didn’t get my keep the same way… >.> (Still cleaning the golem parts off of our gates…)

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

(edited by Colt.9051)

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Cross.3805

Oh. Wait.

see that’s the thing I don’t understand, you leave the door wide open for GoM to take Garrison and Bay but stop ET from taking 1 hill (seems like they left the door wide open for their garrison for you to take as well) im not saying their is an alliance going on but it sure does seem like it, I very rarely see GoM and FC hit each others BL but if they do its just 1 tower or camps.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

styx.7294

Oh. Wait.

see that’s the thing I don’t understand, you leave the door wide open for GoM to take Garrison and Bay but stop ET from taking 1 hill (seems like they left the door wide open for their garrison for you to take as well) im not saying their is an alliance going on but it sure does seem like it, I very rarely see GoM and FC hit each others BL but if they do its just 1 tower or camps.

In the last hour, I’ve defended the inner garrison gate on my borderland from Ferguson’s Crossing and right now we’ve taken Bay and Garrison on their homeland with big orange sword level zergs on both side.

Gate of Madness

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

ET = Easy Takedown?
:P

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Cross.3805

Oh. Wait.

In the last hour, I’ve defended the inner garrison gate on my borderland from Ferguson’s Crossing and right now we’ve taken Bay and Garrison on their homeland with big orange sword level zergs on both side.

well that’s your night crew you guys take everything :[

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

Oh. Wait.

aye.. me was there at garrison.. me built a superior ballista to try and defend and if not i kill their rams and try to close the door on em.. me did also kill one of thier commanders who tried to kill me ballista..
on a side note.. that poor commander.. i fired at her and she must have gotten stuck in the little ditch and got nailed. i just managed to get the shot off too right before she dissappeared. and after i just kept hitting her with my ballista til she downed and dead.
i salute you, you poor brave soul. luck just wasn’t on your side at that time.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Cross.3805

Oh. Wait.

aye.. me was there at garrison.. me built a superior ballista to try and defend and if not i kill their rams and try to close the door on em.. me did also kill one of thier commanders who tried to kill me ballista..
on a side note.. that poor commander.. i fired at her and she must have gotten stuck in the little ditch and got nailed. i just managed to get the shot off too right before she dissappeared. and after i just kept hitting her with my ballista til she downed and dead.
i salute you, you poor brave soul. luck just wasn’t on your side at that time.

I salute the FC I hammer tossed off the cliff at Cliffside in FC BL today just wasn’t their lucky day as well.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Oh. Wait.

well that’s your night crew you guys take everything :[

This was at like 10pm-11pm CST. Our night crew has yet to log-on and is probably enjoying lunch right about now

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

geekanerd.4123

Oh. Wait.

I guess we’re looking at the same maps, but we’re interpreting it differently. Yeah, we were defending ET off of Hills while GoM was taking our other keeps. They also took all of our kitten in EB. However, better to consolidate forces in one places and, you know, actually win a fight then split everyone up and lose everywhere.

Besides, take it as a compliment. ET is still a better scrum than GoM.

[DIE] – FA

(edited by geekanerd.4123)

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Hod.6751

Hod.6751

Well, tonight in EB was actually some pretty fun and entertaining fights. The fights back and forth at ET’s keep was crazy. 1 moment, we think we have a straight shot in, the next, you see like 20 people screaming in /t that AGG is at tower kittening people’s faces in. Much props to the crew that steamrolled us in Bravost, and kept us from taking it for some 20 minutes, outnumbered like 2 or 3-1. That was a pretty impressive defensive stand without any siege.

The AGG group that rolled in on us while we were trying to take the kitteneep had impeccable timing. Though 20 seconds sooner, and I think you guys would have wiped our entire force. We were down to like 10 people up, and like 20 in a downed state until rallies and resses started to finally happen. Though we sneaked out the victory, that was a hell of a fight against you and who ever was manning the siege equipment for FC there in the keep. Every second or so you would see people dieing left and right, you were just short probably 5 people and siege from holding and wiping us out.

Honestly, tonight was a battle of numbers, and we won that fight with player counts. I think everyone made bank for badges tonight though, zergs were being slaughtered left and right all night long!

I would say more than a few ET seem to be on alts leveling instead of wvwing this week, same with FC. The numbers are alot less than they were 2 weeks ago, and that’s really the reason the score is where it is. Honestly, I know I’m having more fun (even on the weekends when we seem to be alittle more behind) in this tier with the people we’re playing against instead of some of the other matches we’ve had in the past. I know some people complain about the AGG “zerg ball” or whatever you want to call it, but it really just adds excitement about moving, and seeing if you can live through their crushing attacks every night. The only time life really sucks is when you realize everyone is dead around you, and on one side you have what at times on the weekend seems to be the million man march of ET pushing, and you turn to run smack into the other 70 FC zerg. That’s when you just accept your repair bill and laugh about not paying attention

Commander Dynomite Goboom
GoM resident flamethrower smores maker
Circle of Souls [CoS]

(edited by Hod.6751)

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

geekanerd.4123

The score is what it is because GoM has a rocking night crew. Some nights it’s nearly impossible to hold onto what we have, let alone gain ground. Our BS guys are talented but they can’t field the numbers we’d like. WTB more Ferg’s for night capping.

[DIE] – FA

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

Funny, talks about FC and GoM teaming up. That brief period where I helped out FC BL 2 days ago, it was just constant TFOR+TAC+Random commander zerg ET group attacks only ever occurring simultaneously while a GoM group was going wild in our BL between the south towers, bay, longview, etc.

Let’s just conclude that this stuff happens when your opponents smell weakness.

As for the numbers issue, most of the score ET gets over FC comes when we don’t have the “numbers” either, no?

Did Eredon Terrace really forget the eleven consecutive weeks in which we drove them into the mud of 24th place while we held out against constant SF attacks? Back then, people didn’t rush to make a bunch of excuses for ET, it just did its thing. And it struck at us and reversed the situation when we showed weakness, so the feeling’s mutual.

But no hard feelings, both servers actually have quite the showing when they are on full morale and motivations. At least between FC and ET, nothing’s guaranteed which makes things exciting.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

(edited by Detharos.3157)

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Ungood.3054

it’s a joke.. kitten kicked soo hard it left a permanent indent.. bah never mind.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Ungood.3054

Did Eredon Terrace really forget the eleven consecutive weeks in which we drove them into the mud of 24th place while we held out against constant SF attacks? Back then, people didn’t rush to make a bunch of excuses for ET, it just did its thing. And it struck at us and reversed the situation when we showed weakness, so the feeling’s mutual.

Wouldn’t that have been 8 weeks as the last 3 weeks FC was 24th.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Feed Me Change.6528

Especially when ET wiped outside the lords room :P Nice cheesy ACs though xD

Haha! (it was inside) but yeah, don’t get me started on that… random commander was like “CHARGE” with the zerg full of glass cannons, which of course instantly wiped, so we pushed in behind and managed to get to the alter and tried to kill what siege we could.

Cheesy? More like pro spot tbh.

I’m pretty scared to see what will happen when Arrow Cart mastery is released, ACs are already pretty overpowered and if they don’t reduce the siege cap limit, Warriors with Leg Spec and Arrow cart will be EVERYWHERE. Hills will never be able to be taken…

PS: All this 2v1 talk, I feel like I’m back on BG…

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

bokkieskitten.8023

Oh. Wait.

Don’t even suggest that it ‘looks’ like an alliance. Because it most certainly is not. With all of the blood, sweat and love we’ve put into upgrading our structures, we would not willing give them up to anyone. We do not play that way.

Bay, hills…. Garrison… so many upgrades lost. My heart….Oh my heart…

Attachments:

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Sweanie.7380

Sweanie.7380

Anyone have a score update?

[TCMM] Muradain / Smackey Kennedy – Gates of Madness

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Usually, Millenium is out of date, but right now it is not.

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Sweanie.7380

Sweanie.7380

Usually, Millenium is out of date, but right now it is not.

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

Thanks! That’s rare. I gave up following it cause the scores barely ever lined up.

[TCMM] Muradain / Smackey Kennedy – Gates of Madness

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

styx.7294

Oh. Wait.

Don’t even suggest that it ‘looks’ like an alliance. Because it most certainly is not. With all of the blood, sweat and love we’ve put into upgrading our structures, we would not willing give them up to anyone. We do not play that way.

Bay, hills…. Garrison… so many upgrades lost. My heart….Oh my heart…

Lily feels the ebs and flows of WvW most profoundly. It is very moving.

Gate of Madness

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Daemonne.5018

Daemonne.5018

I would say more than a few ET seem to be on alts leveling instead of wvwing this week, same with FC. The numbers are alot less than they were 2 weeks ago, and that’s really the reason the score is where it is. Honestly, I know I’m having more fun (even on the weekends when we seem to be alittle more behind) in this tier with the people we’re playing against instead of some of the other matches we’ve had in the past. I know some people complain about the AGG “zerg ball” or whatever you want to call it, but it really just adds excitement about moving, and seeing if you can live through their crushing attacks every night. The only time life really sucks is when you realize everyone is dead around you, and on one side you have what at times on the weekend seems to be the million man march of ET pushing, and you turn to run smack into the other 70 FC zerg. That’s when you just accept your repair bill and laugh about not paying attention

Add me to that alt list :-)
Just finished my Guardian and am now farming to be able to craft the gear I want.

To be honest, after being in 2nd for so long and finally taking the lead that first week GoM came over, it was a little disheartening (not completely understanding how the BL shift rules were) to not move to green. IMO BLs should be rotated by who took the lead, 2nd and 3rd in any given week. That would be better incentive to push WvW (even though it is fun as hell by itself, it’s nice to see hard work pay off) each week instead of feeling like you are rolling that boulder up the hill only to have it reset at the bottom once you reached the top.
As far as Tier status goes..I could care less if were are T1, T5 or T113. A fights a fight no matter what tier you are on. But, please grant us a little immediate satisfaction with the rotation of the BLs by who has pulled their weight in any given week.
This isn’t the sole reason I have been out though. Mainly I have been focusing on getting together my Guard to help farm a lil money for things and gear up a little for a WvW defensive/support role.
Next week will have me adding another body back into WvW :-)

Oh and I realize the staff are working on a system for rotating BLs soon. :-) I hope they do it by weekly standings and not a Glicko variation. Leave Glicko for Tier ratings. (or maybe toss Glicko and take a monthly average of 1st and 3rd place per tier to see who moves up and down :-). Maybe 2 months average? )

If you play solitaire with only one suit, your game is going to end faster and feel lacking.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: TallDan.6350

TallDan.6350

The BL rotation and the gliko are 2 separate issues, I think they will be just using random colours each week, to give everyone a chance to do map completion.

They said they are looking at fixing the gliko system to stop servers getting stuck in mismatched tiers, but they have gone quiet about this.

Lady suzi ~ Human Guardian {} Gizmo Gregory ~ Asura Engineer
Firezof Arrows ~ Sylvari Ranger {} Hudeeni ~ Norn Mesmer
Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Daemonne.5018

Daemonne.5018

The BL rotation and the gliko are 2 separate issues, I think they will be just using random colours each week, to give everyone a chance to do map completion.

They said they are looking at fixing the gliko system to stop servers getting stuck in mismatched tiers, but they have gone quiet about this.

While i like that people will have the opportunity to get map comp with a steady rotation, I think achieving the right to occupy a certain position on the map through weekly “domination” would give the wvw’rs a better sense of achievement.
If it was put as a weekly conquer reward when more of the PvE’rs who don’t normally wvw may put in a slight bit of effort if they felt they would be instantly rewarded at weeks end instead of sitting out and complaining on the forums how they’ll never get world comp done because their server will never attain that elusive 1/3 or more of the map.

If you play solitaire with only one suit, your game is going to end faster and feel lacking.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Feed Me Change.6528

The bad thing about “map rotation” is that the way they are currently set up, green is put into a harder spot to defend, while red it given the easier ones. Look at EB, Red keep can treb at least 2 towers AND Stonemist from a relatively safe spot. What if GoM was “red” this week, not only do they have more people but they can put constant pressure on Stonemist if ET/FC held it, not to mention they have shorter runs to and from supply camps from towers and SM. This is true for any tier.

I’m all for rotating the colors but if they do that, they have some other gameplay items to think about. You can’t give the green server, which is the best one in the current tier, all of the benefits of the worst server in the tier and expect people to be happy.

EDIT: Just look at how many times Overlook has been flipped and how many times Valley has been flipped this week. ET’s is nightly and I don’t know if Overlook has been flipped, maybe once?