Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Some KN guilds (3 to 5) gonna transfert over BG or SoR very soon :p

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rogi.8720

Rogi.8720

Good to hear! Our Oceanic/Sea coverage on SoR has been decreasing significantly lately. Burn out + same stale matches over and over leads to a decreased WvW population I suppose.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Titan,

Is this confirmed? I am sad to hear about KN guilds moving. But I do know that there are some really good wvw fighters in KN guilds as we fought together from T8-T2. Would be good to see them again, it’s been a long time.

FW

[SoX] – JQ

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: wystan.1908

wystan.1908

Well, Waha is quit, no more Waha’s 80 zerg

JQ queue’s up all 4 maps during SEA.

This is from Waha himself because he isn’t able to jump FOO around. He is committed to one BL.

You have talked to WaHa? Okay sure…

I have been on many many many times SEA and there are only queues on whichever map FOO decides to hop to. Not everyone gets in when they hop because they fill up the queue really fast.

Even then, it’s 5 minutes tops.

Stick to talking about things on your own server. You’d think you’d just transfer to JQ and get it over with you talk about us so much.

i agree, only reason waha says there is ques in all 4 maps is cause he cant take his 80 man to other maps cause more than often there is 25+ jq in those maps already/

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Quit or went to bed? He was on doing his thing as only Waha can do yesterday.

#TeamJadeQuarry

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: sielfiel.4692

sielfiel.4692

hint hint*

winter is coming to JQ

Blackgate since day 1

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Good to hear, BG had a lot of fun fighting the KN guilds when we were in T2 and would love to have you here. Also don’t believe the lies SoR is telling your guilds about BG to convince them to transfer to SoR. As you can see, BG is alive and well.

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

hint hint*

winter is coming to JQ

Keep in mind that with global warming going on winters tend to be short and mild with spring here before you know it. We’ll be fine. Of course, nothing warms the heart like a score update? Where’s Feisty at! One of these days I need to get into one of those pics…

#TeamJadeQuarry

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Funny lookin sylvari you got there pot..
;)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Funny lookin sylvari you got there pot..
;)

You caught me! :] Don’t snitch me out to the Pale Tree. Have a good day.

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Victor.7354

Victor.7354

Figured I’d share some good times with everyone. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/y7tbSdNDnt0

Good Times 2.0, the full Strike Force Cheerleading Team. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/jDJ31YLVhM0

Ex-Strike Force [SF] – Jade Quarry
Im Not A Commander – 80 Guardian
Channel – http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsOnlyVic

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

And I died with this lovely chap next to me, how sweet!

<3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

Good to see BG didn’t give up after the last few weeks. Though I feel like SOR has gotten a bit tired of the same match ups, like JQ.

AN needs to change something before we all start transferring off T1.

Sanctum of Rall

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Nice videos, guys. It’s been fun with SoR and BG this week with some good fights. Props to TW. And for some reason I keep hearing “yoloswag”…explain that and tippity top to me. Please? Lol must be inside joke. :p

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

(edited by Chopps.5047)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Nice videos, guys. It’s been fun with SoR and BG this week with some good fights. Props to TW. And for some reason I keep hearing “yoloswag”…explain that and tippity top to me. Please? Lol must be inside joke. :p

Jed stop running from SF!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

(edited by SFShinigami.2015)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

Good to see BG didn’t give up after the last few weeks. Though I feel like SOR has gotten a bit tired of the same match ups, like JQ.

Clearly SoR is imploding and guilds are transferring to DB to join EMP :P

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Clearly SoR is imploding and guilds are transferring to DB to join EMP :P

We all secretly want to be by Noodles and his merry band.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Your update

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Jed stop running from SF!

I was forced to accept you guys as my guild again when we got in the tower, not because I like you guys, but because there was actual value added killing to happen instead of river dancing. Although, I did record it and use it for one of my videos as well! Thanks guys

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

This is from Waha himself because he isn’t able to jump FOO around. He is committed to one BL.

I have been on many many many times SEA and there are only queues on whichever map FOO decides to hop to. Not everyone gets in when they hop because they fill up the queue really fast.

Stick to talking about things on your own server. You’d think you’d just transfer to JQ and get it over with you talk about us so much.

i agree, only reason waha says there is ques in all 4 maps is cause he cant take his 80 man to other maps cause more than often there is 25+ jq in those maps already/

if what you said is true, JQ won’t be able to compete with other T1 servers unless it suddenly have a massive NA guild to join them.

i really hope what you said is just a rumor.

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

(edited by Kript.3291)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

Your update

Those blue eyes! Those LOBES!

Call me…

#TeamJadeQuarry

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

Oh, hey, while I’m thinking about it… that group of PRO guys Saturday night that kept setting up trebs north of Crag to take out my mortar/ ballistae so you could get golems to the gate… thank you. You made tower sitting enjoyable for quite some time. I had to force myself to turn it over to someone else and go to bed… I knew the moment I left you’d be back. Just felt it.

#TeamJadeQuarry

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

I saw some of your guys at the Sunday morning Garrison Party too.
Was a 3-way coin flip for how long? Shame we couldn’t do something like that without the miserable lag.
Yah good times

(edited by LetoII.3782)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

Your update

Those blue eyes! Those LOBES!

Call me…

I think Cuddlestrike may get jealous

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

if what you said is true, JQ won’t be able to compete with other T1 servers unless it suddenly have a massive NA guild to join them.

No waha did not quit. I just saw him and FOO today flip 2 BL’s today

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

[/quote]

i really hope what you said is just a rumor. [/quote]

No waha did not quit. I just saw him and FOO today flip 2 BL’s today[/quote]

Really, man I thought it was his warrior lookalike – we like to call him Faha, as in “Fake waha”. A bit like a bizarro-world version of Waha, but regardless its been a good night and gg JQ.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Teenwolf.9174

Teenwolf.9174

Any Jade Quarry |EE| guild leadership online? Send me a message in regards to a “teleporting” Gaurdian in BattleGrounds right now.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

i really hope what you said is just a rumor. [/quote]

No waha did not quit. I just saw him and FOO today flip 2 BL’s today[/quote]

Really, man I thought it was his warrior lookalike – we like to call him Faha, as in “Fake waha”. A bit like a bizarro-world version of Waha, but regardless its been a good night and gg JQ.[/quote]
—————————————————————

FOO and EMP are so large that both have over 2 dozen commanders. Even if half of them left(as in emp case) the guilds are still so large that fielding half of the full time players will still shift the tide.

JQ is huge, players loyal and skilled.

I come from a DAoC background.

And in the 10 years of playing rvrvr aka wvw warfare, i have seen guilds reach peaks and suddenly vanish, reform or merge.

The only certainty in life is uncertainty.

Rawnoodles is a good young teenager , but if he had planned this 1 week in advance with everyone getting a chance to hear why, it would have been better. Look at his posts, just a few days ago his thanking JQ and how well we have done. Then poof!, Hey guys we are now moving. Im not sure this is the reason why 80% of the emp crew stayed,perhaps they are like me, JQ for eva, but any respect i have for raw is greatly tarnished. With that said, im sure oxy will accept raw back, but i doubt he would allow raw to be GM again.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Midnightjade.3520

Midnightjade.3520

FOO and EMP are so large that both have over 2 dozen commanders. Even if half of them left(as in emp case) the guilds are still so large that fielding half of the full time players will still shift the tide.

JQ is huge, players loyal and skilled.

I come from a DAoC background.

And in the 10 years of playing rvrvr aka wvw warfare, i have seen guilds reach peaks and suddenly vanish, reform or merge.

The only certainty in life is uncertainty.

Rawnoodles is a good young teenager , but if he had planned this 1 week in advance with everyone getting a chance to hear why, it would have been better. Look at his posts, just a few days ago his thanking JQ and how well we have done. Then poof!, Hey guys we are now moving. Im not sure this is the reason why 80% of the emp crew stayed,perhaps they are like me, JQ for eva, but any respect i have for raw is greatly tarnished. With that said, im sure oxy will accept raw back, but i doubt he would allow raw to be GM again.

I don’t know anything about EMP except that a lot of their members are still on JQ WvW. FOO haven’t gone anywhere, as the SEA score update illustrates.

And yes there are a lot of MMO vets on JQ. I came from FFXI after 8 years and there are several other folks on JQ from my old FFXI server (Midgar) including at least one commander. A hard habit to break, indeed.

Onyx: Norn Guardian 80. Queen in Tatters: Asura Mesmer 80.
[The Flameseeker Prophecies] 4/11/13
Itinerant, no guild.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Hattrick.7065

Hattrick.7065

First, I want to say that I am not singling out Fuzzionx. This is just something I have been seeing come up a fair amount lately. I don’t understand why a lot of people seem to say that because they’ve played DAoC at some point, they can use it as some sort of supporting evidence for their opinion or argument? Other than the underlying premise of wvw being always on, and the fact that there are 3 sides to the conflict (finally another game offered this), the games are radically different. There are no AOE crowd control, no real dedicated healers in the same capacity, no PBAOE damage spells to mention, no bonus to having multiple people on rams, and no real tools for or reason to zerg bust. There are also additional siege, a resource to control other than gold for repairs and siege, and multiple buildings per map to contain relics (should they ever be brought back). Those are just a few of the major differences, which from my observations, lead to completely different tactics.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

Score update for those at work ?

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

So yesterday i marathon Commanded BG border for a silly amount of hours. IT was great fun trying to contain the Choo zerg with fewer numbers and it worked well enough.

I knew that with the numbers i had and the very mixed guild army i had running with me that i could not take Choo head on. Organized guild that knows on another vs Solid players that are unfamiliar will never work, but we still manged to contain it by using movement and forcing choo into fights they could not win. We even did attacks on Bay and hills knowing full well we would lose it, but it gave us time.

We only lost LW 1 time and North Supply 2 times to ninja cap during Garrison defenses. Inner of Garri was only reached ones and outer was breached 4 times or so, but it never fell under my command. It was great fun and thank you to ICOA, HB, KNT, MERC and the other guilds that ran with me during my rain of terror.

Also Choo i hope i run into you again soon so i can crush you.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

(edited by Waage.2047)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

So yesterday i marathon Commanded BG border for a silly amount of hours. IT was great fun trying to contain the Choo zerg with fewer numbers and it worked well enough.

I knew that with the numbers i had and the very mixed guild army i had running with me that i could not take Choo head on. Organized guild that knows on another vs Solid players that are unfamiliar will never work, but we still manged to contain it by using movement and forcing choo into fights they could not win. We even did attacks on Bay and hills knowing full well we would lose it, but it gave us time.

We only lost LW 1 time and North Supply 2 times to ninja cap during Garrison defenses. Inner of Garri was only reached ones and outer was breached 4 times or so, but it never fell under my command. It was great fun and thank you to ICOA, HB, KNT, MERC and the other guilds that ran with me during my rain of terror.

Also Choo i hope i run into you again soon so i can crush you.

That was a fun night of WvW, you honestly did very well bunkering down and holding your stuff. It was hard to hit the north with the nuisance of JQ at the south, but all in all you did defend your home BL well.

You do need to know we were the only SoR guild in the map with no queue and only 40 players :P so we were satisfied with two keeps, two towers and 2-4 camps

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

Score update wanted for those having to sit at work

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

Score update wanted for those having to sit at work

score update for those having to sit at work

Attachments:

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: kaisez.4968

kaisez.4968

how you can do this Bg ?

Attachments:

Kaisez – [NoaH] want you !!

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

how you can do this Bg ?

Are you asking BG the server, all of the players on it, or that one guildless player who seems to have a thing for suiciding into the enemy?

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

Nope its not a rumor.

But what is true is that if BG and SoR truly want to stay in T1 servers, they will need a massive SEA guild to join them.

EMP left because they couldn’t field all there members durning NA primetime, its not gonna affect anything because que’s are still full durning NA primetime.

Now if FOO left, there wouldn’t be any SEA except for Ge.

And what I keep hearing is BG cant handle JQ SEA time, SoR cant handle JQ SEA time. FOO is too strong for you. BG and SoR better start recruiting some SEA guilds if they want to stay in T1.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Nope its not a rumor.

But what is true is that if BG and SoR truly want to stay in T1 servers, they will need a massive SEA guild to join them.

EMP left because they couldn’t field all there members durning NA primetime, its not gonna affect anything because que’s are still full durning NA primetime.

Now if FOO left, there wouldn’t be any SEA except for Ge.

And what I keep hearing is BG cant handle JQ SEA time, SoR cant handle JQ SEA time. FOO is too strong for you. BG and SoR better start recruiting some SEA guilds if they want to stay in T1.

People still don’t understand the ranking system.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Melamorte.2870

Melamorte.2870

how you can do this Bg ?

No way the Cubs have a bigger fan base!

[CoF]Meldios – JQQ

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

This score brought to you by One Eyed Willie. Yarr!

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

He has also clearly been on JQ too long to understand the huge coverage jump that is T2 to T1. In our current bloated T1 if any server from T1 was to somehow get dropped down into t2, they would blow t2 out of the water and be back in t1 the next week.

The only way a T1 server would get dropped out of T1 for good would be if they imploded.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fourth.5603

Fourth.5603

Score update while i’m still able to be on =P

Attachments:

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

He has also clearly been on JQ too long to understand the huge coverage jump that is T2 to T1. In our current bloated T1 if any server from T1 was to somehow get dropped down into t2, they would blow t2 out of the water and be back in t1 the next week.

The only way a T1 server would get dropped out of T1 for good would be if they imploded.

I don’t know about that, TC is looking pretty good this week. If they keep it up and either BG or SoR slack off enough they could jump up for a week. But considering what SoR or BG would do in T2 I don’t think it would last long.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Tyaen.5148

I don’t know about that, TC is looking pretty good this week. If they keep it up and either BG or SoR slack off enough they could jump up for a week. But considering what SoR or BG would do in T2 I don’t think it would last long.

I stand by my original statement.

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Zikory.6871

Sorry I wasn’t really clear in my point. I don’t think it would need a server to “implode” for one of us to drop down, just be lazy for a few weeks. (If TC is able to keep up what they are doing) But I’m sure we both can agree, I doubt either server will slack off enough to let that happen.

Zikory – Retired Thief

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Tyaen.5148

That’s still not really true. Each week they would have to keep expanding the margin of victory, while SoR would have to continue losing points at an accelerated rate. It’s possible, but not likely. Generally for volatility in this system you need something big to happen (see DB getting a part of [EMP]).

I retract my statement if by a few weeks you actually mean several weeks.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Zikory.6871

Several weeks it is Sir! But with the way our match is going I don’t think either server will slack off enough to let that happen.

Zikory – Retired Thief

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Dragonbrand and TC will also slow each other down in T2, consequently, T1 will have the same formation for a while unless a server implodes…

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense