4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

SoR’s notorious for zergballing the most

Actually JQ and BG are far more notorious for it. The only thing SoR is notorious for is breaking zerg balls with lesser numbers.

Considering all zerg balls they come across have lesser numbers this is possible.

Whatever. Each and every night I fight enemy forces that out number me by quite a bit. Crying about zerg balling is stupid when your servers do it just as much, if not more.

Of course they outnumber you. Question is, do they outnumber the zerg you’re riding with?

Are you not paying attention or should I just lump you in with the other people that don’t understand how this game works despite playing it for months? If half of my BL is defending one location and the other half is defending a different location, and both enemies are attacking those locations with their full force ….who out numbers who given that it is prime time and all three servers are full. I know you can do it, its not that hard to reason through…

Now for that dose of reality you so like to speak about. There will be times like of which you mention. There will also be times when JQ is defending multiple locations against the other two servers, and times when BG is feeling the brunt of the other two. So, the answer to your question regarding all full servers is simple. All zergs are equal. It depends on how the servers split them up as to who/what you’ll face.

Now we’ll play with your example. Last night on SoRBL, we were hitting one side, BG the other. Oddly enough, both BG and ourselves had the out-manned buff. Or… was that on BGBL with us and SoR having out-manned… maybe both, I forget. Still, on BG it was nuts having their MERC/CHOO zerg hybrid chasing around ten or so FIRE for a few hours there. Hopefully we put up enough of a fight that they had fun as well.

#TeamJadeQuarry

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

OK this has gone on for a little too long..
Less QQ more PEWPEW

http://youtu.be/5DmYLrxR0Y8

If you guys are having issue’s with balls and reality..there can be a thread for that if you make one..

Whats the score atm?

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Now for that dose of reality you so like to speak about. There will be times like of which you mention. There will also be times when JQ is defending multiple locations against the other two servers, and times when BG is feeling the brunt of the other two. So, the answer to your question regarding all full servers is simple. All zergs are equal. It depends on how the servers split them up as to who/what you’ll face.

Thank you for not being one of ‘them’.

I agree with you completely, but just want to add that map situation generally dictates how the servers split them up.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Seriously, some of you people have absolutely no perspective outside of your own little world.

Honestly covenn, you may want to think about this statement and see how it might apply to your own viewpoints. I think sometimes you may take what TW does and assume that’s how it’s working on other maps for SoR.

There is no assumption. Saying that at all means you missed the point.

Edit: I hope that was either a troll from you or you just hadn’t read all the posts before responding. Please tell me it is one or the other.

I honestly do not know why you even bother Covenn. These are the same type of people that still complain about 2v1’s in a three way fight, while claiming hax arrowcarts that are shot through a gap above the door.

Simply put, they are wvw baddies. and lack an understanding of wvw mechanics.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

There is no assumption. Saying that at all means you missed the point.

Edit: I hope that was either a troll from you or you just hadn’t read all the posts before responding. Please tell me it is one or the other.

Not a troll. When I do I’m usually just having fun and joking around. Meh I probably just read things too fast or missed something along the way. I dunno, I guess I missed a point somewhere. It happens when I have one eye on my work and one eye on the forums.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Aurust.8961

Nice work night crew.

Also i have heard that some guy called Waage have bought choo so they are now coming to BG.

Choo is not leaving SOR.

JQ WvW

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Nice work night crew.

Also i have heard that some guy called Waage have bought choo so they are now coming to BG.

Choo is not leaving SOR.

Erm I believe you missed the joke in the post you quoted.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Aurust.8961

Nice work night crew.

Choo is not leaving SOR.

Joke or not, these types of posts get out of hand. Just clarifying.

JQ WvW

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sarlack.4096

Sarlack.4096

Fought a duo, Thief and an Ele in SoR at the bridge to the “crossroads” just outside the Border last night around 7PM Eastern…fight went on for ages and the Ele finally bailed and the Thief and I continued fighting….

I had basically ignored the thief as I fought the Ele but once he was alone I realized the Thief couldn’t hurt me, he realized pretty quick as well but kept trying. Eventually I stopped mid fight and started to /laugh and the thief stopped fighting to /laugh as well…I couldn’t stop laughing IRL had me in stitches. Here we are standing 15 feet apart laughing instead of fighting

To the Thief out there (I’m the Sylvari Ranger from JQ in all black Cultural Armor with Raven/Owl)

Thanks for the giggles I have never laughed so hard playing this game

(edited by Sarlack.4096)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

If running a zerg is effective, I will run a zerg, like a mega monster kittenerg. Because the other team allows me to do so. If running multiple teams is effective against said teams, then running multiple teams will do your job. Because the other team allows me to do so. It is your job as team leads to utilize different strategies to become effective at what you are playing against. For the rest, there is Kleenex. Think outside of the box (Badump ting).

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

Score update?

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

I have to laugh every time BG complains about SoR zergballing. The last 2-3 nights I have been in JQ BL, it was around 25-30 of my guildees and I trying to perform with our numbers. We’d fight the first BG Zerg we find, realize its our 25-30 against their 45-50, and get wiped. We’d then meet up with TSYM, even up the numbers, and farm BG for the night. It’s crazy what you can do with even numbers eh? Shame we can’t have even numbered fights with BG unless we create a zergball as well..

Hmm..let’s see, a 30 person guild group combined with the whole zerg of TSYM fighting against what you claim to be 45 BG (and we all know how we like to exaggerate our enemy numbers), and you are wondering why people are complaining the zergball of SoR?

Trust me, I would love to take my 25 guys and roll around and fight other groups of 25 all day. But when you want to win open field battles against 45-50 organized BG/JQ, you do what you gotta do.

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

I have to laugh every time BG complains about SoR zergballing. The last 2-3 nights I have been in JQ BL, it was around 25-30 of my guildees and I trying to perform with our numbers. We’d fight the first BG Zerg we find, realize its our 25-30 against their 45-50, and get wiped. We’d then meet up with TSYM, even up the numbers, and farm BG for the night. It’s crazy what you can do with even numbers eh? Shame we can’t have even numbered fights with BG unless we create a zergball as well..

Hmm..let’s see, a 30 person guild group combined with the whole zerg of TSYM fighting against what you claim to be 45 BG (and we all know how we like to exaggerate our enemy numbers), and you are wondering why people are complaining the zergball of SoR?

Trust me, I would love to take my 25 guys and roll around and fight other groups of 25 all day. But when you want to win open field battles against 45-50 organized BG/JQ, you do what you gotta do.

That wasn’t 45-50 JQ guys… that was 15 of us mesmers with our clones. Now, it may have felt like 45-50 due to the confusion.

#TeamJadeQuarry

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kiran.2705

Kiran.2705

This is the sorriest, saddest, argument I’ve ever seen. WvW is based around zergs. Anet practically begs us to form into them to fight. Of course we all run in zergs, all three servers. They’re all massive, and at times, we all outnumber everyone else. Stop pretending you’re server or time zone is “special”. Dear god, people.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

If running a zerg is effective, I will run a zerg, like a mega monster kittenerg. Because the other team allows me to do so. If running multiple teams is effective against said teams, then running multiple teams will do your job. Because the other team allows me to do so. It is your job as team leads to utilize different strategies to become effective at what you are playing against. For the rest, there is Kleenex. Think outside of the box (Badump ting).

Well said, and agreed.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

bwahahaha when I read 100 man SoR vs 40 man JQ/BG zergs?? wtf??? Maybe at like SOR Prime time vs BG/JQ downtime but this doesnt happen too often. If anything its BG/JQ #’s vs SoR low numbers, although they have quite the amount of players and/or coordination at times and have run the whole EB map several times. I am from JQ

Even though BG is “new” (theyve been here before) to t1, I still consider SoR the underdogs

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: zectra.6978

zectra.6978

I’m feeling just a little bit more stupid sitting here reading some of your logic.. Zerging in a zerg based game mode is unacceptable?…… Lol nice joke.

[APS][NV]Vasnia, Commander
Fort Aspenwood

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Killtrox.2019

Killtrox.2019

I’m hearing conflicting rumors… some say WM is coming to BG (I think), others say WM has fallen apart and are no more. Does anyone have any actual facts?

WM doesnt count as a guild any more. Besides, there next transfer would already be planned in 2-3 weeks.

WM has been non existent for the last 3 weeks in Tier 2 with KN. There 30-40 member zurg was a terror before TC learned how compete with them.
I give them only a few weeks with BG (if they are going there). They don’t like to lose…
I am not talking bad about them… I would love to see them on TC and make a run at T1.

Lol. That would never happen.

Trox Omega [RISE] Commander and Officer – Blackgate- Elementalist NA

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

I love how people think that when they follow 30-40 other people around, it isn’t a zerg. When someone else does it, holy zerg batman!

SoR’s notorious for zergballing the most

Nooooo. BG and JQ zergball the mostest!

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

It seems BG will finally be the new number 1 with all these new transfers…
It would only make sense!

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

(edited by Zen.8497)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

I don’t think it’s good to underestimate JQ and their huge WWW population.

BlackGate

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Seriously, some of you people have absolutely no perspective outside of your own little world.

Honestly covenn, you may want to think about this statement and see how it might apply to your own viewpoints. I think sometimes you may take what TW does and assume that’s how it’s working on other maps for SoR.

These are both so very true.
On any given night none of us has more than a faint idea what is going on in the other maps. It’s entirely possible for each server to have glorious victory, crushing defeat and a double shot of stalemate going all at once.
I personally love seeing people agree so aggressively that it looks like an argument at first glance ^.^

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: lius.5439

lius.5439

So as a newer player on sor and having just these past couple weeks joined a wvw guild I gotta say its been great wiping baggate groups that are generally larger than us over and over. I love seeing a mass of you guys as I know I’m about to do some serious collecting. And it’s constant. I’m sure you guys do fine when it’s not sor prime time but man when we are on you guys are loot central.

[CAP] The most dangerous group of people you never heard of.

[TWL] Darius Stealthlius teh thief. (SoR)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Zen.8497

It wouldn’t make any sense whatsoever if all this it’s just to settle for the second place again…

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

To be very blunt, I believe most people outside JQ have stopped caring. It’s come to the point where it’s like throwing rocks at a statue, you’re not going to hurt it very much, and it wont do a thing back to you. For as much as they complained about SoS, they sure spend a lot of the time defending the same thing, just more of it.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Covenn is actually right (yeah, I said it). Most people don’t understand the overall strategy of WvW. I guess there is hope that those people will learn eventually. Most of the time I just see very off-base, slanted viewpoints on any given situation.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Thundar.3910

I can’t agree more, while I respect what TW is able to accomplish on the field and the caution they put into their enemies is obvious, to think what you guys do on your BL is replicated across the board is quite presumptuous. You do realize there are 4 BLs right? So while you tout SoR this and SoR that, maybe you should rein in that arrogance, and give your enemies the respect they deserve.

Respect is earned not given. To speak of arrogance then demand respect might not help your argument.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

LetoII.3782

I can’t agree more, while I respect what TW is able to accomplish on the field and the caution they put into their enemies is obvious, to think what you guys do on your BL is replicated across the board is quite presumptuous. You do realize there are 4 BLs right? So while you tout SoR this and SoR that, maybe you should rein in that arrogance, and give your enemies the respect they deserve.

Respect is earned. Not whined into.
As if SoR were the wellspring of all things unvirtuous.
Careful that high horse don’t catch fire on ya

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

LetoII.3782

Hi-five to thunder for the synch slam

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Thundar.3910

Hi-five to thunder for the synch slam

Stop patronizing me, don’t be so arrogant. Respect! slobber

Edit: 2v1, Zergballs

Edit 2: Googly eye’d socks!

Edit 3: SoR’s new mascot.

Attachments:

Keep Calm and Conquer

(edited by Thundar.3910)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

LetoII.3782

Crush the enemy with unstoppably massive balls!

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Do you realize how ridiculous you all sound to people not in your matchup? Every other word is “balls”.

9 times out of 10, a group of 3 is going to run from a group of 6, and so one until the numbers get too big to count and you all lag out and blame the other side for making it zerg vs. zerg.

The absolutely hilarious thing is that I would guess that roughly +70% of the WvW’rs on JQ and BG (TW jumped to SoR early, skewing that) transferred, while those servers were either in T1 or clearly going to T1; you all signed up for this.

Every former SBI, SoS, ET, IoJ, and HoD member who transferred to T1 held out their bowls and said “moar zerg please!”

Also…2v1? That was a tired topic in September, yet it’s still everyone’s favorite gripe of the day.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

Do you realize how ridiculous you all sound to people not in your matchup? Every other word is “balls”.

9 times out of 10, a group of 3 is going to run from a group of 6, and so one until the numbers get too big to count and you all lag out and blame the other side for making it zerg vs. zerg.

The absolutely hilarious thing is that I would guess that roughly +70% of the WvW’rs on JQ and BG (TW jumped to SoR early, skewing that) transferred, while those servers were either in T1 or clearly going to T1; you all signed up for this.

Every former SBI, SoS, ET, IoJ, and HoD member who transferred to T1 held out their bowls and said “moar zerg please!”

Also…2v1? That was a tired topic in September, yet it’s still everyone’s favorite gripe of the day.

Our quote from SBI was, “Bring more guilds please!” Still happens to this day in SBI, I mean SF

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

LetoII.3782

Wasn’t just TW, we were just the biggest.
Irony, Knights of the White Wolf, Yoda, whatever guild Nalano was in…. More I forgot..
Anyway, just being technical.

Back on topic: Balls

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

SF has transferred to Dragon Bun server, thank you all for your patience and support you have given us through this struggle!

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

SF has transferred to Dragon Bun server, thank you all for your patience and support you have given us through this struggle!

Are the dragon buns smothered in honey?

BeeGee
Beast mode

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

Omg…now I want KFC biscuits…

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Esoteric.5490

Sanctum of Rall is dead.

Oh look, another guy who never posts in WvW forums now shows up to troll. Haven’t seen that one before.

edit: No server in this tier is in danger of dying!

Usually happens everytime BG gets new transfers, after failing to deliver, it gets quiet again.

God, I hope he’s not one of ours >.<

Blackgate Forever,

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

Sanctum of Rall is dead.

Oh look, another guy who never posts in WvW forums now shows up to troll. Haven’t seen that one before.

edit: No server in this tier is in danger of dying!

Usually happens everytime BG gets new transfers, after failing to deliver, it gets quiet again.

God, I hope he’s not one of ours >.<

It’s like an unwanted raffle of who gets the kid that always is last picked in football

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Zen.8497

Can somebody please post a score update?

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Annabel.5127

Annabel.5127

Here ya go. Score + map update.

Attachments:

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

I got ya covered from work lil’ buddy!

Attachments:

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

A masterpiece!

BeeGee
Beast mode

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Esoteric.5490

Jed, you have blown my mind once again. Bravo, sir!

Blackgate Forever,

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Zen.8497

Oh, a wise guy, eh?

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Nice work night crew.

Choo is not leaving SOR.

Joke or not, these types of posts get out of hand. Just clarifying.

So i heard WM and Choo is massing into one guild and joining TC. They are going to role play being SoR.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

LetoII.3782

Not sure if insulted…

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Someone 1v1 me! I’m online right now! Don’t be scared :P

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG