4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

I think the guild of [CO] would really enjoy Blackgate in T1. They are really a great bunch of people to play with, and have a nice community. They could definitely use the coverage you can provide. Having seen your ferocity, you would fit in well with them.

DB and Yak’s are also very very good choices. They are fierce opponents, who will offer you amazing communities

I hope you find a home to call your own soon. [CO] deserves it.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: kurtosis.9526

kurtosis.9526

and whoever goes down to Tier 3 will surely get a well deserved break and even time to recoup and bounce back harder than ever.

Actually whoever drops to T3 will probably gain so many points they’ll jump back to T2 a week later. And then, repeat. I foresee quite a bit of that for the next couple weeks. Those who want some variation are going to get it.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: UCF Knight.8095

UCF Knight.8095

Oh it goes way back.

In the beginning, there were dolyaks

lol I’ve heard of this. Ironically today I was babysitting a supply camp all by my lonesome, upgrading it little by little, when I finally noticed a small group of TC had been killing every yak sent out for about 15 mins. ’Twas a sad time.

Then as soon as I left they took the camp, thereby teaching me to never upgrade camps with my own money unless I’ll be there to defend it till the death.

Hey FA… you, um, have a lot of superior ACs in there, huh? I think I counted 17 total? Ow.

Yeah someone sieged the hell out of that place..

[VK] Stryder Aragon
[VK] Arwen Evenstar
Fort Aspenwood

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

Score update

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: phetreck.4158

phetreck.4158

We love you TC.

Attachments:

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Actually whoever drops to T3 will probably gain so many points they’ll jump back to T2 a week later. And then, repeat. I foresee quite a bit of that for the next couple weeks. Those who want some variation are going to get it.

Let’s hope so, variation is the spice of life!

But… it is not a save bet that KN will return to T2 immediatly.

The difference between KN and the other T3 servers is more than 200 ranking points. KN will need to win the match with A LOT more points to win in ranking.

And there is no way of predicting how WvW is impacted by CO & WM leaving.

And FA will fight for their place in T2. With a new server in the tier, things always light up: players play longer against the new guys, guilds want to show who they are, players that quit WvW return and so on. FA will benefit from this, their coverage will go up.

So, I would not take bets on KN returning immediatly, except maybe at 4-1 odd or so.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

(edited by Tallis.5607)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

Good luck guilds of Kn… you guys these last few weeks have reminded me of FA in that you could do more with less. You guys kept this match somewhat fun so I thank you for that.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: JoshuaLim.5197

JoshuaLim.5197

Most of us don’t get into this whole TC vs FA nonsense anyway.

Oh it goes way back.

I say if TC moves up a tier we should send them off with a dolyak parade and put an end to all this bad blood!

Joshua Omgculling (Thief)
Fort Aspenwood | Deep Penetrations [DPS]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

Hey FA… you, um, have a lot of superior ACs in there, huh? I think I counted 17 total? Ow.

Kn Hills belongs to HL… that is their doing. They are FA’s exclusive siege masters.

I am honestly surprised you made it through… lol.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

Kn Hills belongs to HL… that is their doing. They are FA’s exclusive siege masters.

I am honestly surprised you made it through… lol.

Yeah… mist form, lightning flash, spamming heal, and then vapor form when I was downed got me to the top of the stairs. So many carts. I think I was the only one to make it through the wall breach, but we wanted to get a decent count of the siege there. We stopped pushing on that breach immediately.

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

This past two weeks I have been seeing this HL Guardian in every keep, sentrying like a hawk. I believe hes the reason for my misery for he builds lots of siege and keeps them ticked for unforeseen hours. The week before he was the one who kept Bay on FABL locked down for a whole day with his siege. I will seek you out HL Guardian and have my revenge!

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Oolune.4357

Oolune.4357

Score update

Mif updates are the best updates.

Tarnished Coast
Oolune :: Engineer — Arrow Of Oolune :: Human Ranger -- Shadow Of Oolune :: Human Thief
Box The Turtle :: Human Warrior — Bolobuns Of Steel :: Human Guardian

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

So, this is an interesting turn of events. Kaineng is disappointing me over and over. [CO] is looking to transfer, unsure about our destination. Open to options. Contact me here or shoot me a mail in-game if you would like to propose your server and why.

We have our preferences but our open to hearing about your “pitch”.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
In reference to the match up with FA and TC it’s probably been the best WvW I’ve had the last 7 months. I’ve really enjoyed and learned a lot from both servers and so has [CO] as a whole. We’re looking for a chance of pace, more of a server with stability and average time zone coverage (nothing too crazy).

Cheers to everyone, lets end the first year of Gw2 with a bang.

You guys should consider Vizunah Square. They are by far the strongest EU server. Over there you guys can take it easy and play for fun. And the best part is no queues!

Good luck wherever you guys end up. Thanks for all your help in Kaineng. ^^

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: saintange.5816

saintange.5816

i wouldn’t mind if we actually end up going back in T8 or T7, we was losing a lot back then, but there was a good mood and spirit in the server, and i remember, i was having a lot of fun.

Chandiell-Chronomancer

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Most of us don’t get into this whole TC vs FA nonsense anyway.

Oh it goes way back.

It was just some FA playing the game the way it is supposed to be played in a PvP zone.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Saweth You Him.9047

Saweth You Him.9047

FA is taking the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. I witnessed the lousiest defense of the valley keep. It was great. There was an equally lousy offense with 3 times the numbers. I haven’t seen play like that in months when there was a day long ebb and flow between bay and garrison in a T4 match-up I think it was. So much for the prestige of T2. Maybe I’ll try and login during the good time so I get WvW rank points. The WvW score is important too but participating in a vain slaughter only feeds the aspirations of the WvW rank point seekers. You can’t take what you don’t have and if you have everything you cannot gain rank points unless you kill other players or defend objectives. The valley keep will be ours again and WvW exp will come with the package. But we as FA should not throw away free rank points for nothing. If you fear then run. If you don’t then fight. Staring at the inside of your keep wall isn’t going to make it fall over onto your enemy. I’ve tried it. It doesn’t work. Waiting inside your keep until 3v1 comes storming in then pressing 1 and dying to impossible odds is silly. Charge first and get as many good stomps in as you can. Put a tax on that fort. 10-15 body tax for every tower or fort contested. Nothing is free in the lands of Fort Aspenwood. Obviously giant groups of people that can perpetually revive its members is the name of the game. Let them revive 10-15 people. Make them use their hoard tactics insurance policy. Make them eat their hoard tactics insurance policy. Let them all die to the sword. Or the cannonball. Or the stone.

so sayeth the great innuendo

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

i wouldn’t mind if we actually end up going back in T8 or T7, we was losing a lot back then, but there was a good mood and spirit in the server, and i remember, i was having a lot of fun.

If we drop below tier 3 I might be done, unfortunately. And I am probably speaking for all remaining hardcore wvwers on Kaineng. Pretty sure any self respecting WvW guilds will be gone too. So you guys better hope it doesn’t happen. ^^

I said earlier that if Kaineng fails as a WvW server, I might quit this game altogether. I don’t like pve, so WvW is the only thing holding me to this game. I consider dropping to tier 4 the ultimate failure of a wvw server. Once you get to tier 4, you become a pve server that do casual wvw for fun. Of course this won’t affect casual players much, but any hardcore players would be gone, either transfers or quit the game. This is my personal opinion. It is what it is.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Samis.1750

Samis.1750

I am saddened to hear that some of the guilds on KN are leaving. I find it difficult to believe that when guilds leave a server, they can really reach the promised land because the game is a pretty casual one. People get burned out easily and ties are far weaker than in older games such as Everquest of World of Warcraft. I have only been playing on TC since early January and my guild which once had a dozen people on out of many more on during weeknights now has only 2 or 3. Not sure where they are. Maybe people are enjoying the spring? I see some of the guilds that are leaving KN have already moved once and the game has only been out for 8 months.

Going to tier 1 with huge zergs and queues seems like a recipe for burnout. Going to any server runs the risk of not hitting the sweet spot. You could join a lower tier server and then find the fights/matchups too easy or too hard. Player turnover is pretty heavy so who know what things will be 4 months from now.

My view is to try and build up relationships with the people on your current server.

Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: nomdeplums.5780

nomdeplums.5780

As a proud member of HL, I salute you guys for trying.

Other than that, get off our keep.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Ultra Hades.4691

Ultra Hades.4691

It would be fun if the guilds leaving Kaineng went to support either Fort Aspenwood or Dragonbrand in tier 2. Here’s to hoping for a stable tier 2 in the near future!

[WL] Kin Bear

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: vluhd.7562

vluhd.7562

For anyone not transferring with CO or WM, I’m sure RISE could find spots for you

IGN: Toxicodendron Vox
Dragonriders [DR]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Hey!

Server rep/leader of a very big WvW guild here!

If any guilds/players are interested in moving elsewhere please contact me!

Some exciting information to share with those that are interested joining a newly reformed dedicated WvW server

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

Didn’t you quit the game like 4 days ago lol

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Scanty.7623

Scanty.7623

Hey!

If any guilds / players are interested in bandwagoning to DB contact me!

Some exciting information to share with those that are interested joining a newly reformed dedicated WvW server :)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

If people want to come to Fort Aspenwood, the only thing we promise is that we generally build our meta strategies around having a good time.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Hey!

Some exciting information to share with those that are interested joining a newly reformed dedicated WvW server

DB has always been a dedicated WvW server, they didnt need you for the title.

~ AoN ~

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

Hey!

Not to be disrespectful sir but didn’t you get a number of mates to move from JQ to DB and then quit?
I know I read numerous posts on the matter and quite a few of your guild mates were none to happy.

That being said the rumors of your online demise have obviously been exaggerated. Good luck to you.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Hey!

Because people in this tier don’t know what happened to the previous “newly formed dedicated WvW server”

Feel bad for Dragonbrand.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Sab.5291

Sab.5291

CO is a class act guild. I hate to see them leave Kain the battles have been awesome. We have the same issues here at TC with commanders getting burnt out. What we did to get unity is no matter what the score was, have a full explanation training night before reset. It has worked a little and getting better.
But for such a large guild to move to a server that is already 24/7 que has me worried.
It sounds nice, but i think your membership is gonna die off. People want to play not sit in Que for hours.
Yes they also want to win, everyone does! But i think it is a big mistake for a guild your size moving to any of the tier1 servers. You will end-up losing members that want to play more than be recognized as a tier 1 guild.

I am the One and Only, Sab!
“STUN”
Find me in the front of the TC zurg

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

Not often that I agree with TC… But on this, I do.

I mean no offense in what I am about to say below:

But I was reading your big fancy post about transferring to DB, all filled with drama, etc… It really had everything.. laughs, QQs, promises, broken promises, etc etc…

You do know that there is little to no drama within DB right? They have been rebuilding since their last major exodus, and to claim that they are newly reformed, and that you’re a ‘rep of the server’ less than a week after transferring, and derailing our matchup thread, rather than just send them a message is kind of a little uncomfortable.

With out WM, Kaineng would never gets back in to Tier 2 again.

Wouldn’t you want to see KN guilds fighting again in Tier 2?

Don’t get me wrong, Seeing the KN guilds fighting again in Tier 2 would be great! But I just don’t agree with this person that just transferred to DB less than a week ago, and saying he was leaving to be proclaiming himself a ‘rep’ of the server… Nor do I agree with them derailing our thread.

But – by the same token, at least a few people from TC and I agree on something for once

Yeah, I would be surprised if public slips like that didn’t kind of rub people the wrong way. And the poaching post on our thread is just tacky, especially for a first post.

And Eva, we can also agree on yet another thing. I’m a walking loot bag and your a walking loot bag………………..I take your loot bag.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

I’m really sad to hear about KN, but really excited to see FA… Kinda makes me feel terrible

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

Not often that I agree with TC… But on this, I do.

I mean no offense in what I am about to say below:

But I was reading your big fancy post about transferring to DB, all filled with drama, etc… It really had everything.. laughs, QQs, promises, broken promises, etc etc…

You do know that there is little to no drama within DB right? They have been rebuilding since their last major exodus, and to claim that they are newly reformed, and that you’re a ‘rep of the server’ less than a week after transferring, and derailing our matchup thread, rather than just send them a message is kind of a little uncomfortable.

With out WM, Kaineng would never gets back in to Tier 2 again.

Wouldn’t you want to see KN guilds fighting again in Tier 2?

Don’t get me wrong, Seeing the KN guilds fighting again in Tier 2 would be great! But I just don’t agree with this person that just transferred to DB less than a week ago, and saying he was leaving to be proclaiming himself a ‘rep’ of the server… Nor do I agree with them derailing our thread.

But – by the same token, at least a few people from TC and I agree on something for once

Yeah, I would be surprised if public slips like that didn’t kind of rub people the wrong way. And the poaching post on our thread is just tacky, especially for a first post.

And Eva, we can also agree on yet another thing. I’m a walking loot bag and your a walking loot bag………………..I take your loot bag.

That’s okay, I fill my loot bags with spikes and random white armour from what I hear.. I’m still waiting for one of you guys to give me one of those shiny precursors that you’ve given a bunch of other people! I’m really really nice from now on, can I have one?? :P

May the next bag I drop have a precursor. I’ve actually heard of a person getting two precursors in WvW. I’ve never had so much as a whiff.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Mif.3471

A stack server imploding when it doesn’t dominate? Working as intended.

I only hope that those who leave choose a server based on wanting to play there, rather than solely on which server will win.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

Hey!

Hahaha! Oh my. You’ve got a strange sense of humour Noodles. And by the way, the real RE would like their tag back. You couldn’t be original? Of course not…

TC

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

Hey!

DB didn’t need your poison, they’re a fantastic server without you claiming dominance, and feeling worthy of speaking for all DB already. Get out.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

Actually Mif, I think WM started doing other things when KN was still on top. Not to say that WM was all KN had but they did play in a timezone where nobody could stop them at the time that resulted in a pretty hefty loss of PPT.

I think they just ran their course and some will now break off to try other things. I have nothing but kudos for KN, loved fighting those guys.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

I was babysitting a supply camp all by my lonesome, upgrading it little by little, when I finally noticed a small group of TC had been killing every yak sent out for about 15 mins. ’Twas a sad time.

Then as soon as I left they took the camp, thereby teaching me to never upgrade camps with my own money unless I’ll be there to defend it till the death.

Well… you would have saved alot of money if you had read my WXP guide first! It’s a must-read for any WvWer, really!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Guide-How-to-get-alot-of-WXP-fast/first

(end of shameless plug)

Score update!

Attachments:

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

I have a question; has TC ever had the outmanned buff ever?!

Sigh, a lot of people forget we were dominated in T2 for something like 10 weeks before we finally started gaining some steam.

Edit: Yesterday morning I had outmanned buff on 2 maps when I joined.

This is true…. TC vs SOR at TC’s EB spawn ( during culling era so u cant really see them)

Attachments:

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

(edited by Aurust.8961)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

I only hope that those who leave choose a server based on wanting to play there, rather than solely on which server will win.

Oh geeez. What a misguided post.

TC

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

I have a question; has TC ever had the outmanned buff ever?!

Sigh, a lot of people forget we were dominated in T2 for something like 10 weeks before we finally started gaining some steam.

Edit: Yesterday morning I had outmanned buff on 2 maps when I joined.

This is true…. TC vs SOR at TC’s EB spawn ( during culling era so u cant really see them)

Heh…I remember that one. Was a really bad to day to be playing an upleveled toon.

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

I keep getting asked personally through whispers to GvG with VK but I am extremely put off in doing so because of this toxic forum attitude displayed before me.

Just remember, similarly to how the perception we attain from the few on this forum isn’t indicative of the entire server, the attitude you receive from one or two isn’t indicative of an entire guild.

Most of us are pretty chill people just looking to have fun.

Most of us don’t get into this whole TC vs FA nonsense anyway. I’ll be glad when the tier changes up a bit, but that’s only because I don’t like fighting the same people forever.

Yes, but that being said. A few rotten apples can ruin the whole bunch. If the few VK who mainly posts do mostly nothing but try to troll, what do you think people are gonna view VK as? Nothing but trolls.

We don’t have a perception that the entire server is bad, but that it is mostly rotten with a few good apples. Right now there is nothing that separates Mag from FA to me, other then the fact that FA currently has more numbers and Mag is purely about the fights, far more so then FA. A lot of people from FA have said they are purely about fighting, but then complain about loosing. If all the server cares about is fights, there is no reason to complain about zergs as I’ve seen FA field equal numbers or more multiple times, and either crush us or get crushed.

TL;DR: If you don’t want people to leave a bad taste about VK, don’t have them post with a VK tag. Also, if FA cares only about fighting, people as a whole need to stop the QQ.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

That’s it! My guild vs your guild! My guild name is Hello Kitty Paws! Let’s do this!

But seriously though, enough with the finger pointing, just for a little bit. Maybe we can do something fun for Kaineng ya? How about a dolyak parade running around their BL while FA hunts us all down?

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Mif.3471

Oh geeez. What a misguided post.

Insulting me =/= proving me wrong.

When you have a server like Kaineng, which people have transferred to expecting it will be T1 or dominant, it doesn’t take long for it to implode once the first cracks appear (in this case WM’s holiday).

Furthering what I “misguidedly” said , I hope the committed WvW players of Kaineng who abandon ship go to a server where they will be happy to remain no matter what it’s fortunes, rather than to go the next stack server only for the process to repeat itself again in 6 months.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Sucks that KN seems to be imploding.

FA has seen this happen a few times to servers…not sure I understand the reasoning behind it all. Seems like a lot of QQ really.

Glad FA seems to stay consistent.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

Mif why not try to be nice? There is no reason for posts like yours. GL KN I hope you all conquer this set back and come out stronger!

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Mif.3471

Mif why not try to be nice?

I wasn’t aware I wasn’t being nice o.0

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Inprognito.9487

Inprognito.9487

2 Guilds are leaving, I wouldn’t call that imploding quite yet. We’ll drop to the tier we belong and we’ll be fine.

Monstrosadus
Talons [BT]
http://www.Monstrosadus.com – Monstrosadus now on spotify!

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Mif.3471

2 Guilds are leaving, I wouldn’t call that imploding quite yet. We’ll drop to the tier we belong and we’ll be fine.

I hope so!

Kaineng has always been a fun opponent who play the meta well, and hopefully dropping down will energize the community and encourage people to stay. Back when I played on IoJ it always gave us a moral boost to have a more competitive matchup every time (lol) we dropped down a tier.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

I keep getting asked personally through whispers to GvG with VK but I am extremely put off in doing so because of this toxic forum attitude displayed before me.

Just remember, similarly to how the perception we attain from the few on this forum isn’t indicative of the entire server, the attitude you receive from one or two isn’t indicative of an entire guild.

Most of us are pretty chill people just looking to have fun.

Most of us don’t get into this whole TC vs FA nonsense anyway. I’ll be glad when the tier changes up a bit, but that’s only because I don’t like fighting the same people forever.

Yes, but that being said. A few rotten apples can ruin the whole bunch. If the few VK who mainly posts do mostly nothing but try to troll, what do you think people are gonna view VK as? Nothing but trolls.

We don’t have a perception that the entire server is bad, but that it is mostly rotten with a few good apples. Right now there is nothing that separates Mag from FA to me, other then the fact that FA currently has more numbers and Mag is purely about the fights, far more so then FA. A lot of people from FA have said they are purely about fighting, but then complain about loosing. If all the server cares about is fights, there is no reason to complain about zergs as I’ve seen FA field equal numbers or more multiple times, and either crush us or get crushed.

TL;DR: If you don’t want people to leave a bad taste about VK, don’t have them post with a VK tag. Also, if FA cares only about fighting, people as a whole need to stop the QQ.

The only thing VK cares about is fighting.

That’s it.

Points get you next to nothing in this game anyways other than 4 hour queue times and lag wars

If someone from x guild says something about us here. We simply respond with ‘Okay so I guess you want to 20v20 right?’

This is apparently considered trolling. Who knew with the kind of jibberish being printed on this forum on an hourly basis.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

666 replies!
Just sayin’

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.